No Rules; No Puns (8 Company Default Database)

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Koji Kojima, WLW</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36576" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="text-decoration:underline;">To: Modern Japan Movement</span><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> Subject: RE: Unified Japanese Champion</span></p><p> </p><p> <em>Hanshiro Furusawa:</em></p><p><em> It is my belief that if we are to have significant impact on the future of Japan-modernization, that is-then we need to work as a unit. One champion, one head champion, touted between the companies of us as the man to beat. Organized together, we vote on who shall be the new champion. Each make a title, shared lineage as we can, and defend as necessary.</em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Koji Kojima:</span></p><p> I have lost Hell Monkey and American Elemental, two of what I would consider top contenders to this proposed title. UK Dragon has a written offer from 21CW. I need help aside from this issue. Now is not the time to expand.</p></div></blockquote>

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36576" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>To: Richard Eisen<p> Subject: American Elemental and Hell Monkey</p><p> </p><p> Dear Mr. Eisen:</p><p> </p><p> Your actions against my company-and by extension, the whole Modern Japan Movement-could be construed as aggressive. We could consider this merely an act of predatory hiring, a practice that is quite common among companies your size and thus a problem for companies our size. As of yet, I have not formed an opinion as to how I should react to your stealing of two of my better workers.</p><p> </p><p> I ask, then, for your input. Given that I could hardly do anything to hurt your company-much less to the level that you have, potentially, hurt mine-I would rather work in tandem with you to resolve this peacefully.</p><p> </p><p> -Koji Kojima</p><p> WLW owner</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FFFFFF;">How should Richard respond?</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rickymex" data-cite="Rickymex" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36576" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They make more money with Eisen. Why would they stay with WLW?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They wouldn't/didn't. The fact that Richard hired them, however, <em>does</em> cause problems for WLW/the MJM.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eidenhoek" data-cite="Eidenhoek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36576" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They wouldn't/didn't. The fact that Richard hired them, however, <em>does</em> cause problems for WLW/the MJM.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> But isn't WLW regional at the beginning. So a written contract > ppa especially on a 1 show per month. Plus they always have Magnum Kobe who's A+.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rickymex" data-cite="Rickymex" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36576" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>But isn't WLW regional at the beginning. So a written contract > ppa especially on a 1 show per month. Plus they always have Magnum Kobe who's A+.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I...I don't understand why you're bringing up the written contract thing. Yes, SWF can offer them, and they <em>should</em> offer them. Yes, workers <em>should</em> take a written offer over a PPA. Doesn't help little old WLW who can only offer PPA when someone steals two good workers.</p><p> </p><p> And sssshhhhhh about Kobe. THIS IS A TERRIBLE PROBLEM AND IN NO WAY WILL WORLD LEVEL WRESTLING EVER BE THE SAME. EVER. <_< >_> Or Emerald Angel. We don't talk about him either.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36576" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>To: Koji Kojima<p> Subject: Re: American Elemental and Hell Monkey</p><p> </p><p> Dear Mr. Kojima,</p><p> </p><p> I am almost angered by your audacity to reply to a very normal practice of a larger company using the workers of a smaller company. You should be <strong>happy</strong> that American Elemental and Hell Monkey-and if I chose, anyone else-are working for me. They now are making <em>real</em> money, guaranteed money, with a viewership that rivals the Modern Japan Movement combined.</p><p> </p><p> So I don't really care what you do about this. Go to war with me, sure. Have all of Japan go to war with me. Doesn't make a bit of difference. Don't email me again unless you have a real reason.</p><p> </p><p> -Mr. Eisen</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eidenhoek" data-cite="Eidenhoek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36576" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>To: Richard Eisen<p> Subject: American Elemental and Hell Monkey</p><p> </p><p> Dear Mr. Eisen:</p><p> </p><p> Your actions against my company-and by extension, the whole Modern Japan Movement-could be construed as aggressive. We could consider this merely an act of predatory hiring, a practice that is quite common among companies your size and thus a problem for companies our size. As of yet, I have not formed an opinion as to how I should react to your stealing of two of my better workers.</p><p> </p><p> I ask, then, for your input. Given that I could hardly do anything to hurt your company-much less to the level that you have, potentially, hurt mine-I would rather work in tandem with you to resolve this peacefully.</p><p> </p><p> -Koji Kojima</p><p> WLW owner </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FFFFFF;">(\/) <-Crab claw</span></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Yoshi Oshiro, EX2010</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36576" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Press Release:</span><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> EX2010 Signings!</span></p><p> </p><p> Jacob Jett, PPA.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36576" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>To: Modern Japan Movement<p> Subject: RE: Unified Japanese Champion</p><p> </p><p> <em>Hanshiro Furusawa:</em></p><p><em> It is my belief that if we are to have significant impact on the future of Japan-modernization, that is-then we need to work as a unit. One champion, one head champion, touted between the companies of us as the man to beat. Organized together, we vote on who shall be the new champion. Each make a title, shared lineage as we can, and defend as necessary.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> Koji Kojima:</em></p><p><em> I have lost Hell Monkey and American Elemental, two of what I would consider top contenders to this proposed title. UK Dragon has a written offer from 21CW. I need help aside from this issue. Now is not the time to expand.</em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Yoshi Oshiro:</span></p><p> Kojima: Here is Jacob Jett.</p><p> Furusawa: I do not care.</p></div></blockquote>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>MODERN JAPAN MOVEMENT TRADE:</strong></p><p>

EX2010<->WLW</p><p>

Jacob Jett<->UK Dragon</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#C0C0C0;">From this company <-> From this company.</span></p><p><span style="color:#C0C0C0;">

So they're going to the opposite side. Just for my own reminding.</span></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Ryu Kajahara, WEXXV</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36576" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>To: Modern Japan Movement<p> Subject: RE: Unified Japanese Champion</p><p> </p><p> <em>Hanshiro Furusawa:</em></p><p><em> It is my belief that if we are to have significant impact on the future of Japan-modernization, that is-then we need to work as a unit. One champion, one head champion, touted between the companies of us as the man to beat. Organized together, we vote on who shall be the new champion. Each make a title, shared lineage as we can, and defend as necessary.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> Koji Kojima:</em></p><p><em> I have lost Hell Monkey and American Elemental, two of what I would consider top contenders to this proposed title. UK Dragon has a written offer from 21CW. I need help aside from this issue. Now is not the time to expand.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> Yoshi Oshiro:</em></p><p><em> Kojima: Here is Jacob Jett.</em></p><p><em> Furusawa: I do not care. </em></p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Ryu Kajahara:</span></p><p> On the topic of this global title or whatever you're going to call it, Furusawa, I don't think this is a great idea.</p><p> </p><p> Hear me out, because I know I just shocked all of you. Well, not you, Oshiro, but everyone else.</p><p> </p><p> Assuming we do this right, everyone's going to have a turn at being champion and hosting the champion. That means me. Warrior Engine is <em>not</em> for everyone. At all. You put a random guy, say...Sozen Ishinomori. Okay, he's fine. Another guy...Clark Alexander, your new guy. You <em>really</em> want to mess him up in my company just to have some sort of unity idea? I kill careers, guys. I'm not against the idea, but I don't think everyone's thinking this through.</p><p> </p><p> Kojima, I got you. I'll handle it.</p></div></blockquote>

SOTBPW LUCHA LIBRE

ohgodcaps

El Hijo Del Zonk, The Cannonball Kid, Mystery Man vs. Lobo Blanco, El Alborotador Confiado, Demon Seed

El Luchador Valiente & Jagged vs. Powerful Man & Strongman

Greg Gauge vs. Matthew Keith vs. El Heroe Mexicano

Campeon de Mundo SOTBPW #1 Contender

El Leon vs. Pablo Rodriguez

Champagne Lover, Mexican Beast, Mexican Ghoul vs. Mayan Idol, Pharaoh King, Multimillonario

and!

That one Champagne Lover/Mayan Idol segment thing!

Bonus: What's the rating of the triple-threat match?

El Hijo Del Zonk, The Cannonball Kid, Mystery Man vs. Lobo Blanco, El Alborotador Confiado, Demon Seed

El Luchador Valiente & Jagged vs. Powerful Man & Strongman

Greg Gauge vs. Matthew Keith vs. El Heroe Mexicano

Campeon de Mundo SOTBPW #1 Contender

El Leon vs. Pablo Rodriguez

Champagne Lover, Mexican Beast, Mexican Ghoul vs. Mayan Idol, Pharaoh King, Multimillonario

and!

That one Champagne Lover/Mayan Idol segment thing!

Bonus: What's the rating of the triple-threat match? 65

Richard Eisen, SWF

Press Release:

SWF Signings!

Matthew Keith, PPA.

The...****?

ALL NOT QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT!

It appears that Richard Eisen, famous for running "Supreme Wrestling Federation," has "angered the great deities that will come to kill [him]," we learn from a message sent by Ryu Kajahara, owner of "Warrior Engine 25."

Late last night, the head office for SWF was bombarded with what is assumed to be paint cannons filled with, if the message is to be believed, "the blood of all those people you killed, metaphorically speaking". The message?

YOLOSWAG MOTHER****ER.

P.S. This message written via paintcannons filled with the blood of all those people you killed, metaphorically speaking.

P.P.S. You have angered the great deities that will come to kill you.

Signed,

Ryu Kajahara

P.S. Technically ghost-written but this was totally approved by Ryu Kajahara.

P.P.S. Also pretend this is in some Japanese language like Katamari or whatever it's called.

P.P.P.S. Ryu? I quit.

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Tommy Cornell, TCW</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36576" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="text-decoration:underline;">He's our pal!</span><p> </p><p> The legendary, inimitable, Buddy Garner. MMA pro, pro wrestling aficionado, and a pretty swell guy.</p><p> </p><p> The newest addition to TCW, on written.</p><p> </p><p> Hell^yes</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36576" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Rivera Pay Television agrees to year-long contract</span><p> </p><p> The oddly-named Rivera Pay Television has agreed to a one-year non-exclusive 80% revenue split with TCW. Asked to comment, Tommy Cornell said, "I am pleased we have some sort of coverage across Mexico. I am certain Rivera Pay Television will be a good carrier for years to come as we spread our television coverage to include South Eastern and West Central Mexico. If they would be willing to offer us greater revenue in the future, I could see this agreement continuing for half a decade, easily."</p></div></blockquote>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36576" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Mayan Idol Suspended?!</span></span><p> </p><p> It would appear that before South of the Border Pro Wrestling's Rojo brand was to make their 2013 television debut, some sort of fight erupted between top talent Mayan Idol and midcard El Alborotador Confiado. Ironically it was <em>not</em> the troublemaker that started the fight, but a prank that Mayan Idol initiated which provoked Alborotador's anger.</p><p> </p><p> We say fight, but it was merely a scuffle that was quickly broken up by those backstage. It is said that Jorge Ibanez does not feel Alborotador was responsible, and instead he has levied punishment solely on Mayan Idol. This is on the back of Mayan Idol's push to potentially dethrone the great Champagne Lover. This suspension (for a month) will surely halt those plans. Whether or not he will remain in the limelight upon return has yet to be seen.</p><p> </p><p> Idol's comment: "Sorry, I'll try not to let it happen again in the future."</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> OOC: Apparently the suspension hasn't begun until <em>after</em> the show. ???</p><p> </p><p> Edit: I'm dropping the Lover/Idol angle and putting someone else (TBD) in there instead. Idol's still in the match, of course. <span style="color:#FFFFFF;">spoiler he loses</span></p>

• 3 weeks later...
<p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">Quiz: Why am I getting dinged for Mayan Idol being used way too much?</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> Hint: Changing the match length to 10 minutes did not change the note.</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> Hint: He's at 80 pop (I think).</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> Hint: I haven't given you the really big hint.</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> Yes I did change the hell out of this show. Why? SUCK IT.</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>SOTBPW LUCHA LIBRE</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36576" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Pre-Show:<p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FFFFFF;">He doesn't have a push at the moment. </span><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"><strong>Any</strong></span><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> use is [apparently; I'm actually only assuming I'm right.] too much. Er, way too much. So this show might have kept us level otherwise. /shrug</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> Edit: SUCK IT WEEKS AGO ME THAT WROTE THIS!</span></p>

Archived