WWF 1997 Raven's Rules, a 5 More Minutes production

Hey every body since my last idea for a diary didn't pan out, I will be doing it this way. If you haven't caught my let's play of TCW, it is now turning into a diary, I started a new game in the MA mod and here is part one

I will be doing the in between time off video, any major happenings (deaths, firing, etc.) will be posted here, and the shows will be on the video.

<p>Not sure why Honky is a hillybilly, maybe something in the conversion that Genadi hasn't fixed?</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="150" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/Igi2i3vcxck?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="TEW2013 - Raw is WAR!!! - TEW2013 Episode 5 - 5 More Minutes"></iframe></div></div><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Raw is War is up guys.</p><p> </p><p>

If you guys correctly predict my Rumble winner, and the winner of the title match at the Rumble you will get a prize. Make predictions here and on the comments section of the video</p>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="franticloser" data-cite="franticloser" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36852" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I just upgraded to a new laptop with that lovely Windows 8, *sarcasm* So question for everyone, should I continue the current game, or would you like to see something new?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Continue!</p>

Archived