CV EXPANDED 2.4 - Release thread

Guest Asaemon

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Pastafarian" data-cite="Pastafarian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37021" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I just installed your latest ladies only edition. Thanks a lot, it will definitely prune extra time in my games.<p> </p><p> Oh, a little thing: I just clicked on the first profile (Aarika Dutta), and she has Edu Gattai's profile.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Woops, forgot to change that. I used him as a template for that one and added it in a haste. The rest - provided they have profiles - are normally fine.</p>

• 2 months later...

Tonight I started the rerendering of several of the fighters I thought didn't really have a personality to them. In the case that a bio was present I tried to model them more like the bio, as personalisation seems to be a factor in WMMA4.

People who are serious about MMA generally don't dye their hair so I changed it to a normal color.

REQUEST:

We would really appreciate it if you guys were to write some bios, which will be implemented in the game. You can PM these to me, or just post them here.

It doesn't always need to be a freaky backstory or something amazingly particular and creative. Just something to make the character stick out somewhat. I'll give them renders that - imo - fit the character and assign them to the database so that there will be 500 new fighters to choose from. There's at least 100 bios missing atm so enough room for everyone's work.

By december 14 I should be able to release a first version of the submod containing the 500 extra female fighters. This will only contain the fighters, without all the fluff, so people can easily import them in their existing savegame. The fighters will debut pretty late into the game so it shouldn't be a problem (the only problem being a lack of male fighters if you turn worker regeneration off).

I've made about 120 female fighters since the ones I uploaded for this data, using your renders. I'd be happy to PM them to you if you want to take a look and use any of their descriptions. I made the fighters first and then wrote all of the descriptions one after the other, so many are pretty basic and uninspired, but they're yours to use if you need them.

Excellent work on the new Tilde Fjell render, by the way. :)

I've never hired her because of that !

Now I feel obligated to make her super-skilled so you'd have no choice but to hire her. :D

Georgia 'The Goblin' Green

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd364/Marginal0/WMMA/GIF/GeorgiaGreen.gifhttp://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd364/Marginal0/WMMA/GIF/GeorgiaGreen_f.gif

Now she looks a little crazy, but you gotta have some oddballs.