What Has Been The Biggest Upset You Ever Booked

Right now I'm playing a RWC 2015 January mod. In June 2015 at the moment.

I'm running with a upset storyline between Randy Orton and Adam Cole, I had Adam Cole spend about 3 months in developmental and I plan on making him the biggest thing in the company. Cole hasn't had a match on the main roster because I had ran a injury storyline where Randy Orton was denied a WWE WorldHeavyweight Championship match against Brock Lesnar (The champion is now Seth Rollins via Cash in at Extreme Rules) But Adam Cole was granted a match against 1/2 of the tag team champions, Davey Richards but Randy Orton would attack Adam Cole backstage because he was pissed off and now Adam Cole is coming back from a minor concussion (kayfabe injury) and at Money In The Bank I will have Randy Orton who has (87 pop) lose to Adam Cole who has (45 pop) and have Orton lose clean.. I'm sure he'll moan and be super angry but who cares. Gotta make Adam Cole look strong. :D

Playing an SWF 2005 mod at the moment, I signed up Nicky Champion (Tom E Hawk) and had him and Darryl Devine go over The Lords of War because Agony had failed a drug test.

Champion gained all of 2 popularity for it and Agony went on to fail another test and get fired.

Right now I'm playing a RWC 2015 January mod. In June 2015 at the moment.

I'm running with a upset storyline between Randy Orton and Adam Cole, I had Adam Cole spend about 3 months in developmental and I plan on making him the biggest thing in the company. Cole hasn't had a match on the main roster because I had ran a injury storyline where Randy Orton was denied a WWE WorldHeavyweight Championship match against Brock Lesnar (The champion is now Seth Rollins via Cash in at Extreme Rules) But Adam Cole was granted a match against 1/2 of the tag team champions, Davey Richards but Randy Orton would attack Adam Cole backstage because he was pissed off and now Adam Cole is coming back from a minor concussion (kayfabe injury) and at Money In The Bank I will have Randy Orton who has (87 pop) lose to Adam Cole who has (45 pop) and have Orton lose clean.. I'm sure he'll moan and be super angry but who cares. Gotta make Adam Cole look strong. :D

If you want to avoid Orton getting unhappy, make sure to keep him strong when he loses.

Playing an SWF 2005 mod at the moment, I signed up Nicky Champion (Tom E Hawk) and had him and Darryl Devine go over The Lords of War because Agony had failed a drug test.

Champion gained all of 2 popularity for it and Agony went on to fail another test and get fired.

Was this match on TV?

I was a NJPW game and it was Wrestle Kingdom the most prestige's event for NJPW (there WM) and it was Kazuchika Okada vs Tanahashi in the main event, I have placed all of the matches I've planned and needed to added 9 more minutes so I decided to add an extra match between two young lions, Sho Tanaka vs Yohei Komatsu. And scroll through the results in horror as Tanaka vs Komatsu was the last match after forgetting to switch it's position.................

I jobbed out a departing Ultimate Warrior to not-ready-for-prime time Chris Jericho in my 1996 WWF game.

I do this everytime in that mod, cos Ultimate Warrior is such an A** in the locker room its not funny. Jericho can reach A overness within a year if pushed right.

March 2018, Spencer Spade, the champion for over a year is set to take on Cal Sanders, the veteran uppercarder. Six months earlier Spade beat him in narrowly. After that he had beaten Nelson Callum in an Loser Leaves Town match. He had beat everybody.

Cal Sanders, a former tag champion, a journeyman, too old to be a main eventer. His tag partner Nigel Svensson had taken Spade to the limit last month, but was ultimately defeated. Sanders got a ladder match, the final opportunity. He loses, he will never get another shot.

The match goes 20 grueling minutes. In the end Sanders Frog Splashes Spade through a table on the outside. He climbs the ladder and grabs the title to the biggest pop of Perry Hall history. Nigel comes down to celebrate and we fade to black...

Also, I also had my biggest jobber (Simon Ice) beat Demelza Wade (a main eventer) because she refused to job to ANYBODY. And I fired her afterwards.

I do this everytime in that mod, cos Ultimate Warrior is such an A** in the locker room its not funny. Jericho can reach A overness within a year if pushed right.

I agree. I signed him for my company I created once I got to Cult rating with the intention of getting my guys just on the cusp of the main event over and he refused to lose to anyone clean so I jobbed him too all my rookies every card until his contract ran out.

He's also a bum in the ring, so every match he had absolutely sucked.

Archived