I don't play either my regional fed of choice for the US is CZCW. That said I always found it difficult to get around that MAWs product wants good guys and bad guys and stories presumably where the good guys face the bad guys and the bad guys act bad, but you have to have clean finishes. There are bad guys, why can they not cheat to win.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="petecrimson00" data-cite="petecrimson00" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37605" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>MAW<p> </p><p> but Im with Apu up there, CZCW is where its at. Not much of a challenge considering how over their guys are, but I love cruiserweights</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They're not just over their talented. You can usually start hitting low 70s shows year two if you do it right. I suggest rotating lower carders who are only on for three month shots, This way when you tank their loss records they leave and comeback six months later and their recent fortunes are wiped clean.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Apupunchau@optonline" data-cite="Apupunchau@optonline" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37605" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They're not just over their talented. You can usually start hitting low 70s shows year two if you do it right. I suggest rotating lower carders who are only on for three month shots, This way when you tank their loss records they leave and comeback six months later and their recent fortunes are wiped clean.</div></blockquote><p> Oh absolutely, definitely the best of all the indies.</p><p> </p><p> I got a 68 in June of 2013, but not 70, but I play a lot of cruiserweight promotions. My main event was a 6-way scramble between Mikey James, Fumihiro Ota, Donnie J, Brett Biggz, Fox Mask, and Groucho Bling which got a 71.</p><p> </p><p> I turn restrictions off though too, so that probably helps cuz I can get cheaper, and more, talent</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Apupunchau@optonline" data-cite="Apupunchau@optonline" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37605" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They're not just over their talented. You can usually start hitting low 70s shows year two if you do it right. I suggest rotating lower carders who are only on for three month shots, This way when you tank their loss records they leave and comeback six months later and their recent fortunes are wiped clean.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> THIS.</p><p> </p><p> The best way to play this game outside of the 5 or so biggest companies in the world. Even 21CW works best like this</p>

Archived