The Challenge: Free Agents - Fantasy Game

masterded

<p>I like Devyn she is pretty funny and gives great confessionals. Granted she might not be so great at challenges but I am glad to see her still around.</p><p> </p><p>

Laurel not so much. Is that chick some sort of cyborg? </p><p> </p><p>

She is not a girl I would want to get on the wrong side of.</p>

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="masterded" data-cite="masterded" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37731" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I once ended with -5 and moon_lit_tears has had a -35 and -36.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yup I suck at this but I play anyway!!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37731" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I like Devyn she is pretty funny and gives great confessionals. Granted she might not be so great at challenges but I am glad to see her still around.<p> </p><p> Laurel not so much. Is that chick some sort of cyborg? </p><p> </p><p> She is not a girl I would want to get on the wrong side of.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, she really came off badly in the episode (pretty much the whole season so far tbh; I think the stank of Jordan rubbed off a bit).</p><p> </p><p> I gotta believe that the fight between Laurel and Cara is about more than Laurel saying Cara was an option to vote in elimination cuz if you've ever seen Laurel's youtube they seem like much stronger friends than to have something like that cause that type of fight.</p>

<p><strong>Week 10 Scores</strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Underline Means Eliminated</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Men</strong></p><p>

Chris "CT" Tamburello 4</p><p>

Johnny Devenanzio 23</p><p>

Johnny Reilly 7</p><p>

Leroy Garrett 3</p><p>

Zach Nichols 0</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Women</strong></p><p>

Cara Maria Sorbello -2</p><p>

Devyn Simone 0</p><p>

Laurel Stucky -9</p><p>

Nany González 23</p><p>

Theresa González 1</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Team Scores Week 10</strong></p><p>

1. Mr T Jobs To Me 26</p><p>

2. TakerNGN74 23</p><p>

3. masterded 7</p><p>

4. BHK1978 3</p><p>

5. moon_lit_tears 0</p><p>

5. codey 0</p><p>

7. Imarevenant -9</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Team Scores Total</strong></p><p>

1. Imarevenant 422</p><p>

2. Mr T Jobs To Me 335</p><p>

3. BHK1978 317</p><p>

4. TakerNGN74 219</p><p>

5. moon_lit_tears 189</p><p>

6. masterded 93</p><p>

7. codey 56</p><p> </p><p>

*Bananas is a jerk and Nany is an idiot. I mean Cara has earned the finals more than any other girl. Also Nany can make up an excuse she wants she was dumb, she got to vote first the final time meaning Bananas had no choice but to follow yet she changed her vote.</p>

<p>I think it was more of a personal thing for Johnny. He just does not seem to like Cara despite what he said about her.</p><p> </p><p>

After all why would he care who is and is not in the women's finals. It has no impact on him because they are not going against him. The women should want Cara in the finals because she is hurt and stands little to no chance of winning.</p>

*Bananas is a jerk and Nany is an idiot. I mean Cara has earned the finals more than any other girl. Also Nany can make up an excuse she wants she was dumb, she got to vote first the final time meaning Bananas had no choice but to follow yet she changed her vote.

That was a weak "stand", but when you are in a contest for money and you can pit #1 vs. #2 you do it. Also, Laurel is nigh unbeatable in challenges and Cara is a repuatable distance runner. The finals are big time distance running stamina tests, Cara might be the biggest threat left for the girls.

How many episodes are left? I'm betting they do a Final 3, but if there's only two left I could see a final 4.

<p><strong>Week 11 Scores</strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Underline Means Eliminated</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Chris "CT" Tamburello 5</span></p><p>

Johnny Devenanzio 23</p><p>

Johnny Reilly 6</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Leroy Garrett -9</span></p><p>

Zach Nichols 1</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Cara Maria Sorbello -4</span></p><p>

Devyn Simone 0</p><p>

Laurel Stucky 21</p><p>

Nany González 7</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Theresa González -13</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Team Scores Week 11</strong></p><p>

1. TakerNGN74 23</p><p>

2. Imarevenant 22</p><p>

3. masterded 6</p><p>

4. Mr T Jobs To Me -3</p><p>

5. BHK1978 -12</p><p>

6. codey 0</p><p>

6. moon_lit_tears 0</p><p> </p><p>

1. Imarevenant 444</p><p>

2. Mr T Jobs To Me 333</p><p>

3. BHK1978 305</p><p>

4. TakerNGN74 242</p><p>

6. masterded 99</p><p>

*I love how the last draw had everyone in it and was complete chance.</p><p>

*How any one struggled with the last puzzle is beyond me. If it takes you longer than 30 seconds something wrong with you.</p>

<p>There is no way Devyn or Nany is beating Laurel in a final. I'm not even sure Devyn will finish the thing in the first place.</p><p> </p><p>

Zach is going to have one hell of a deficit to make up. I thought having Devyn first would be a benefit but damn she was really really bad at rafting lol</p>

<p><strong>Week 12 Scores</strong></p><p>

Johnny Devenanzio 104</p><p>

Johnny Reilly 60</p><p>

Zach Nichols 33</p><p> </p><p>

Devyn Simone 18</p><p>

Laurel Stucky 103</p><p>

Nany González 62</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Team Scores Week 12</strong></p><p>

1. Imarevenant 154</p><p>

2. TakerNGN74 104</p><p>

3. Mr T Jobs To Me 62</p><p>

4. masterded 60</p><p>

5. BHK1978 0</p><p>

5. codey 0</p><p>

5. moon_lit_tears 0</p><p> </p><p>

1. Imarevenant 598</p><p>

2. Mr T Jobs To Me 395</p><p>

3. TakerNGN74 346</p><p>

4. BHK1978 305</p><p>

6. masterded 159</p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Winner: Imarevenant</span></strong></p>

I got to say I think the producers made a big mistake when they made up the final challenge. For starters it didn't seem that extreme compared to some past final challenges even though they kept saying it was. It ended up feeling more like some type of 2nd rate outdoors reality competition and not The Challenge. Second the first 3 events should have been ones that should take around the same amount of time. The truth is Johnny lost to Bananas only as a result of being stuck with Devyn during the group phase that was twice as long and hard as the first 2 stages. At the same time Laurel almost lost as a result of being stuck with Zach on the longest of the first 3 events, even though she won every other event. It was poor design on the parts of the producers for a season they built around the idea of everyone for themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't like the finale at all. There is no way Many is that close to Laurel If the final was a solo affair. Zack's insane meltdown almost lost it for her. How does the biggest guy in the country even make the sounds he was making during that challenge?

Was happy to see Devyn finish given nobody thought she deserved it. Not her fault she was smarter than everyone and never made herself a target.

Anyway glad I was able to ride Laurel to victory in this one. Soon as I saw the list of girls involved I knew she was going to be my number one pick. Was surprised how many points Devyn got me throughout the season though.

Guest codey
I give Zach a pass here simple BECAUSE he's that big. As massive as he is his body requires a huge amount of oxygen and energy to function at a high level, and without conditioning to that altitude his body is going to seize up, which is what happened. Look at the majority of endurance athletes or people that perform at altitude like rock climbers. None of them are huge guys. They're usually lean, and do minimal heavy weight training. The fact is Zachary is built perfectly to reach a final through challenges and eliminations, but his body is far from what he needs in order to perform best through the final.

• 4 months later...

Okay first off I need to start out this post by apologizing for bumping a thread that was last posted in on July of this year. But I feel this needed to be said and I didn't want to create an entire new thread just for one post but challenge Alum Diem Brown lost her battle with Cancer today.

http://www.people.com/article/diem-brown-dead-inside-final-days

The news is sad to hear whether you liked her or not (I grew not to like her on the show so much but her on the show and her in real life were probably two different people which is customary for a TV personality).

• 1 month later...
So it was brought to my attention that the new season of the challenge starts on January 6th. It is Battle of the Exes 2. I will make a new sign up page either tomorrow or Wednesday (though if you want to let me know you are in before that you can post it in here). I think I am going to make Diem and CT undraftable seeing as we know she left the show early.

Archived