Humble bundle steam games

moon_lit_tears

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Binary Domain is awesome. Definitely one of the best third-person shooters in recent years.

I already own it from a previous bundle bought of Steam (same as Alpha Protocol), but these two came in another bundle I bought this morning. I'm yet to actually play either so far, but I've been in the mood for a shooter recently so when I finish Arkham City I think I'll jump on Binary Domain (which I still have a Steam code going free for ;)).

I already own it from a previous bundle bought of Steam (same as Alpha Protocol), but these two came in another bundle I bought this morning. I'm yet to actually play either so far, but I've been in the mood for a shooter recently so when I finish Arkham City I think I'll jump on Binary Domain (which I still have a Steam code going free for ;)).

What bundle is that? Binary Domain looks sweet.

Well Steam appears to be retarded with its vouchers

I have 50% off Payday 2... which i own

50% off Nidhogg

2 x 25% off Pixel Piracy

50% off Hotline Miami... which i own

I believe they are all tradable if anyone is interested

EDIT - So annoyed. Playing X-Com and got to the level where you board the alien ship in the air. Right at the last conduit and had to take out a Muton.. I'd surpressed him with my heavy and he charged forward.. My guy took his reaction shot and....

...game crashed

EDIT - So annoyed. Playing X-Com and got to the level where you board the alien ship in the air. Right at the last conduit and had to take out a Muton.. I'd surpressed him with my heavy and he charged forward.. My guy took his reaction shot and....

...game crashed

Surely the quick save had saved within a turn or a few before that turn, yes? I think it saves everytime something major happens, like one of yours or enemy dies. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Swanton825" data-cite="The Swanton825" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37858" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've got some Humble Bundle games I already own/don't want:<p> </p><p> Gunpoint</p><p> Gone Home</p><p> Papers, Please</p><p> The Bridge</p><p> Monaco</p><p> Race the Sun</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have some interest in gunpoint, papers please and race the sun</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jameschaos" data-cite="jameschaos" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37858" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have some interest in gunpoint, papers please and race the sun</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I also have interest in Gunpoint and Papers, Please.. More Gunpoint than anything though</p>

I've got some Humble Bundle games I already own/don't want:

Gunpoint

Gone Home

Papers, Please

The Bridge

Monaco

Race the Sun

I would be very grateful for The Bridge and Gone Home if either is still available, please :)

Also, if anyone is interested, I have a Steam key for a game called Space Hack.

• 3 weeks later...

So...

I still have games going spare

Bridge Constructor Playground Steam Humble Bundle: PC and Android 11 - Gone

Cubemen Steam Humble Bundle: PC and Android 11

Cubemen 2 Steam Humble Bundle: PC and Android 11

Jack Lumber Steam Humble Mozilla Bundle: Powered by asm.js

Thomas Was Alone Steam Humble Bundle: PC and Android 11

Universe Sandbox Steam Humble Weekly Bundle: Simulators 2

So...

Bridge Constructor Playground Steam Humble Bundle: PC and Android 11

I'll take Bridge Constructor Playground if you're offering. :)

So...

Bridge Constructor Playground Steam Humble Bundle: PC and Android 11 - Gone

i'll take Thomas was alone

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all sorry I've been sorta flaking on this I've been busy. ;(

I'll make sure everything is up to date tomorrow.

If anyone picks up the Halloweekly bundle, let me know. I'm thinking of getting it, but it would really only be for one game, and I"ld be willing to make a deal with someone for the "our darker purpose" game. :)

Archived