FCW 2014 - Let FREEDOM Ring

For some people paradise can be defined as a caribbean vacation sitting on their butts all day flaunting over girls too young and too out of their league to ever have a chance. For others it’s watching the sunset on the beach even though they are to drunk to remember it the next morning. For me, it’s spending countless hours in the gym just to go out and put on a show in front of roughly 1,000 tourists and barely being able to move the following morning. Sure, i still get to wake up in a house on the beach over looking everyone else’s “paradise”, but that’s just the icing on the cake. See, I’m a professional wrestler for FREEDOM Caribbean Wrestling. My name is Hell’s Bouncer, and this is my story.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

January 2014

The year started like any other, after hitting the gym for 3 hours in the morning I was off to the Agunda Gymnasium that Puertorican Power rented out to us as our home office. It was the usual creative meeting. Congratulating everyone for another successful year, talking about the new programs we would all be working and how we were expected to contribute. For me, I was going to be involved in the title picture again this year. The plan was for Titan (our current champion), Power, and myself to do the bulk of the feuding the first part of this year. While he insisted the outcome of the storyline was still unfinished and we could help shape it everyone in the room was convinced Power was going to have the belt around his waist again before too long. The final talking point of the meeting he even mentioned breaking ground on a new office/arena. One that could house 2,000 people and would belong to us. This seemed like a pretty good business decision once you look past the initial overhead.

Meet the Players:

Main Event:

Billy Russell

Handsome Stranger

Hell's Bouncer

Puerto Rican Power

Titan

Upper Midcard:

Bradford Peverell

Giant Brody

Kirk Jameson

Leper Messiah

Mainstream Hernandez

Midcard:

Carlos Gonzalez

Hector Galindo

Jesus Chavez

Matt Hocking

Ox Mastadon

Rudy Valasquez

The Sensational Singh

Lower Midcard:

Island Boy Apollo

Joffy Laine

Kid San Juan

King Kong Kennedy

Tex Tagan

Opener

Mutant

Rob Reynolds

Manager:

Carl Batch

Maryam Vega

Annoucer:

Lee Bambino

Color:

Cueball Lynch

Referee:

Ryan Holland

Road Agent

Rico Santana

Tag Teams:

Sweet N Sour - The Sinsational Singh and Kirk Jameson

The 937lb Express - King Kong Kennedy and Ox Mastadon

The Latino Kings - Hector Galindo and Rudy Velasquez

The Puerto Rican Boys - Kid San Juan and Island Boy Apollo

Stables:

The Latino Kings - Hactor Galindo, Jesus Chavez, Rudy Velasquez

Titles:

FCW People's Champion - Matt Hocking

FCW Puerto Rican - Titan

FCW Tag Team - King Kong Kennedy and Ox Mastadon

FCW FREEDOM Fighters

Live From Gymnasium Aguada (Puerto Rico)

Puerto Rican Power

Vs.

Handsome Stranger

Mainstream Hernandez

Vs.

Leper Messiah

Carlos Gonzalez

Vs.

Rob Reynolds

Joffy Laine

Vs.

Mutant

Vs.

Island Boy Apollo

The Sensational Singh

Vs.

Giant Brody

The Latino Kings

Vs.

Matt Hocking and Tex Tagan

And Much More...

Quick Picks:

Puerto Rican Power Vs. Handsome Stranger

Mainstream Hernandez Vs. Leper Messiah

Carlos Gonzalez Vs. Rob Reynolds

Joffy Laine Vs. Mutant Vs. Island Boy Apollo

The Sensational Singh Vs. Giant Brody

The Latino Kings Vs. Matt Hocking and Tex Tagan

I love FCW :)

Quick Picks:

Mainstream Hernandez Vs. Leper Messiah

Joffy Laine Vs. Mutant Vs. Island Boy Apollo

Friday Week 2 January

FCW Proudly Presents… FREEDOM Fighters

Attendance: 941

The show opens with a quick video hyping today’s main event between Puerto Rican Power and Handsome Stranger.

Rating: C

A short match here to get the crowd settled and into the action. Both competitors looked fairly decent and had an equal amount of offense. In the end though it was the under handed tactics of Brody that secured the win.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Giant Brody defeated The Sensational Singh in 5:44 by pinfall with a handful of tights.

Rating: D-

Mutant Vs. Joffy Laine Vs. Island Boy Apollo

This was your typical squash match with Mutant looking extra fierce. Laine and Apollo tried everything they could to get the big man down but were completely mauled by the monster.

In an extremely poor match, Mutant defeated Joffy Laine and Island Boy Apollo in 4:11 when Mutant defeated Joffy Laine by pinfall with The Tina-Turner.

Rating: E

Segment 1:

We cut next to what looks like maybe a basement or boiler room and we hear weird laughter coming from the darkness. As The camera starts to gain focus Leper Messiah jumps up from under the camera.

“Boo!” Messiah gives a bit of a sadistic laugh as the camera refocuses on his face and we quickly see the box cutter in his hand. He starts to wave the small knife in front of the camera and around his face before settling it against his cheek.

“Everyone talks about pain as if it’s a bad thing.” He speaks in a mocking voice “Don’t touch that you’ll burn yourself. Don’t jump off that you’ll break something. Johnny put the knife down your hurting mommy!” As he speaks his anger fills his voice and he begins to shake. Slowly he drags the blade over his cheek and small drops of blood start to form.

“You see pain is how we know we’re alive. Pain is how we know our limits and break them.” The gash now stretches from one side of his cheek to the other, blood flowing heavily.

“Mainstream Hernandez, he doesn’t know pain. He’s never sat in agony as his father beat him to prove a point. He’s never experienced what it’s like to hear his own bones shatter and break, but tongiht, tonight the changes. Mainstream Hernandez, tonight you become a human sacrifice for the greater good, tonight you learn what it truly means to experience PAIN!!!!” The camera pans out and the last image we see is of Messiah licking his own blood.

Rating: D

Our first tag team match of the night is next as the Latino Kings face off against the make shift team of Matt Hocking and Tex Tagan. This was a solid match that kept the fans entertained. Hocking is proving to be a great name here in FCW and he dominated a large part of the match. It was the experiance of the Kings however that was the differance maker in this one.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, The Latino Kings defeated Matt Hocking and Tex Tagan in 10:13 when Rudy Velasquez defeated Tex Tagan by pinfall with a Street Cutter.

Segment 2

Carlos Gonzalez is in the ring next.

Carlos: Anyone who knows me knows I’m the type of guy who doesn’t pull punches. They know my story and know I grew up in the street. The only person to every look out for me, to ever give me a chance was my big brother! Shawn knew I had lots of untapped potential. He knew with a little help and encouragement I could make something of myself.”

Carlos takes a minute to gather himself, wiping the tears from his eyes.

“Shawn reached out to me after I hit the lowest point in my life. He picked me up from that prison yard and the first place we went was to train. He told me I needed to follow him, to lead a new life. A life of pride and honor, a life as a pro wrestler.”

Carlos pauses again, looks to the sky and says a quick prayer.

“Shawn is the reason I’m where I am today and that’s why I want to dedicate this year to him. I may not win gold, hell I may get my ass kicked six ways to Sunday, but as long as I know he’s looking down on me smiling I’ll be successful”

Carlos pretty much dominated this one. At times he even showed flashes of brilliance, perhaps embracing his inner Shawn. Rob got a few solid licks in, but for the most part this was a one sided affair.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction but featured terrible wrestling, Carlos Gonzalez defeated Rob Reynolds in 4:53 by pinfall with a Flat-Out.

Leper Messiah Vs. Mainstream Hernandez

Hernandez came out of the gate strong in this one. He used his superior speed and agility to gain the upperhand and keep it. Unfortunately for him though he couldn’t keep it forever, and try as he might he just wasn’t able to actually “hurt” Leper. This was a great semi main event, but in the end Mainstream just didn’t have what it took to get the job done.

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Leper Messiah defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 13:18 by pinfall with The Prophecy.

Unfortunately for me these two have chemistry issues so this match just wasn’t as great as I had hoped. Having said that, it was still a great match against two very good opponents. Both big men tried to out power the other and at times it looked like Stranger was going to pull off the huge victory but he just couldn’t seem to keep Power down. Eventually the fans got involved in the match chanting for Power and willing him to a very impressive victory.

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Puerto Rican Power defeated Handsome Stranger in 15:50 by submission with an Atomic Full Nelson.

Segment 3

After the match Power is celebrating his victory when he is blindsided by Titan. Titan continues to assault Power using a chair to make sure the big man never really has a chance to revocer. When the screen goes black the last image is Titan standing overtop of a knocked out Puerto Rican Power looking extremely menacing.

Rating: C-

Final Rating: D

Final Notes: Not a bad first show for these guys. I'm still toying with the format of this and trying to find the right "fit" for some of these guys personality wise. I think overall the show was a huge success, if we didn't get the chemistry hit in the main even then it would've been even better.

As always your comments are always welcome!

After the show Power called me to his office. I was anxious to get back to the gm to start my evening routine, but I know better than to piss off the boss.

Power: “Have a seat”.

Me: “I prefer to stand thanks.”

Power poured himself a glass of bourbon, glancing at me as if to ask if I wanted some. I declined, I was unsure how such a powerful man could be drawn to the temptation of alcohol. Perhaps he needed some spiritual guidance, should I offer to him? No, he called me in for a reason and I’m sure it wasn’t to talk about faith.

Power: “How do you think the show went?” He sat his his chair, two sizes to big for him and sipped his drink.

Me: “It went well, the crowd really started getting hot toward the end. Your match with Stranger seemed like it was missing something, but overall a very good show.”

Power: “I’m thinking about bringing in some more talent. I’m not a big fan of the luchas but the fans love it. I’m thinking we need to go back to our roots and bring in some talent that fits that style. How do you feel about that?”

Power continued to eye, making me a bit nervous. Why were we having this conversation? Sure I was part of his booking committee but I was far from his head booker, and to be honest I’m not sure I was ready for that. I sat on the question, debating how to respond. Do I just agree with him and leave, do I tell him what I think he wants to hear? His eyes were burning a hole in my head and I was getting agitated.

Me: “We have a heavy hispanic demographic here, that’s no secret. And while guys like Zonk and Amo Del Gato were popular for us they never gained any traction here in the States. I say we focus on traditional wrestlers who stay on the mat and have great technical skills.”

Power continued to sip his drink smacking his lips together as if it were the tastiest thing he’s ever experienced.

Power: “We’ll split it. I’m going to bring in 3 new talents. 2 of them will be luchas and 1 will be more… traditional. I want you to take more of a leadership role in the locker room. You’re on of our best talents and you shouldn’t be so damn reserved. I see big things in your future, now go hit the showers you’re going to be late to church.”

Power ushered me out of the office before I had time to retort. Sure I was one of the headliners, but there were plenty of people on the roster more talented than me...right?

FCW has come to terms with the following wrestlers, it is unclear at this what what their roles will be in the company.

Donte Dunn

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/DonteDunn.jpg

Tigre Salvaje Jr.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/TigreSalvaje.jpg

La Sombra Jr.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/LaSombra.jpg

FCW: The Fight for FREEDOM VII

Hell's Bouncer

Vs.

Bradford Peverell

Leper Messiah

Vs.

Kirk Jameson

La Sombra Jr.

Vs.

Matt Hocking

The Latino Kings

Vs.

Sweet N Sour

Titan

Vs.

Billy Russell

Quick Picks:

Hell's Bouncer Vs. Bradford Peverell

Leper Messiah Vs. Kirk Jameson

La Sombra Jr. Vs. Matt Hocking

The Latino Kings Vs. Sweet N Sour

Titan Vs. Billy Russell

Friday Week 2 February

FCW Proudly Presents… Fight for FREEDOM VII

Attendance: 808

Segment 1:

The show opens with all 3 members of the Latino Kings huddled around each other backstage. Rudy Velasquez calms the other 2 members down and takes charge.

Rudy: “Listen up holmes, something needs to be done about that little puta is running around crying talking about his dead brother it makes the rest of us look weak.”

Jesus and Hector nod in agreement getting visibly more worked up as Rudy talks.

Rudy: “Yo, I think someone needs to straight 187 that ese before he gets another chance to run his mouth, you feel me?”

Jesus continues to nod a small smile creeping over his face as he cracks his knuckles.

Rating: E+

Bradford Peverell Vs. Hell’s Bouncer

This was a great match to start the night with. Bradford is a bright young star with a huge upside, while Bouncer is a staple in the main event. Bouncer was able to dominate most of this match due to his sheer size advantage, but then almost out of nowhere Bradford landed a left hook that dropped Bouncer instantly.

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Bradford Peverell defeated Hell's Bouncer in 11:50 by pinfall with a Dream Left Hook.

Segment 2:

As Bradford celebrates his shocking victory Bouncer makes his way to his feet. With Bradford celebrating with the crowd he never even saw the vicious assault coming. Bouncer pummeled him into the ground drawing blood from the young superstar and knocking him out cold. It wasn’t until Puerto Rican Power his the ring that Hell’s Bouncer stopped and made his swift exit.

The Latino Kings Vs. Sweet N Sour

The Kings dominated this match thanks in large part to their superior tag experience. Jesus patrolled the outside and took advantage of the referee turning his back by brutally assaulting the member of the team not in the ring at the time. In the end, this was an unfair fight and pretty much a beat down.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, The Latino Kings defeated Sweet N Sour in 7:43 when Rudy Velasquez defeated The Sensational Singh by pinfall with a Street Cutter.

FCW People’s Championship:

Matt Hocking Vs. La Sombra Jr.

This was a very even match that saw lots of back and forth action. La Sombra is a new comer to FCW and he made his presents felt in a big way. The fans ate up his ability to use the top rope and his quickness made it tough for Hocking to keep the momentum for very long. However, the people’s champ showed exactly why he is the champion by nailing him with a Hock Shock and grabbing the victory.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Matt Hocking defeated La Sombra Jr in 7:39 by pinfall with a Hock Shock. Matt Hocking makes defence number 5 of his FCW People's Championship title.

Segment 3:

Tigre Salvaje Jr gets introduced back to FCW and the crowd pops.

Tigre Salvaje Jr. Vs. Tex Tagan Vs. Jesus Chavez

Tigre coming back to FCW brought a huge reaction from the fans and he used it to get the advantage early on in this one. Jesus however used his size and strength to his advantage, catching Tigre when he launched off the top rope and dumping him onto the floor below. From there he set his sites on Tex who was really no match at all for the bigger stronger Chavez.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Jesus Chavez defeated Tigre Salvaje Jr and Tex Tagan in 7:20 when Jesus Chavez defeated Tex Tagan by pinfall with The 187 Neckbreaker.

Segment 4:

We go backstage next into what almost looks like a torture chamber. In there we see an old rusted guillotine, a device that looks like it would literally stretch you in half, a lead sprinkler, and a spanish donkey. As we continue through this tiny room, we see Leper Messiah laying on a bed of nails. You can see the blood spilling from his body as he lies perfectly still almost in a sleep like state. Eventually, he sees the camera and sits up, grinning.

Leper: “Kirk Jameson, they call you the “sharpshooter”. The man who can pick his victims apart by zeroing in on a specific body part”. Leper starts to walk slowly toward the camera licking his lips.

Leper: “Well Kirk, what do you do when your opponent know no pain? How do you break a limb that already been broken countless different times?” Leper grabs the camera and shakes it violently.

Leper: ” I just want to feel pain! I want to know what it’s like to feel broken!” Leper pushes the camera man backward laughing.

Leper: “You see Kirk, I know no pain, oh but you, you know what it’s like to be hurt don’t you? Daddy was a violent drunk wasn’t he Kirk?” Leper laughs sadistically as he runs his finger over his bloody back then sucks it into his mouth.

Leper: “Tonight Kirk, you’ll remember how you felt that hallowed night when Daddy came home drunk and you begged him to leave you alone. You begged for him to stop, prayed that he would just die! Tonight Kirk, you will feel a whole other level of pain!”

Leper Messiah Vs. Kirk Jameson

Kirk came at Messiah like a man possessed clearly letting the things Messiah said earlier get to him. It took Messiah a few minutes to gather any type of offense at all, but eventually he was able to get his foot up when whipped into the corner. From there he launched into a painful assault beating Jameson to within an inch of his life. He tried several times to get the three count, and he failed every time there was just no quit in Jameson. Jameson would rally a bit of a come back late, but in the end it was Messiah who scored the victory.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Leper Messiah defeated Kirk Jameson in 15:29 by pinfall with The Prophecy.

FCW Championship Match:

Billy Russell Vs. Titan

This match had highlight reel written all over it. On one side you had an ultra technician and on the other a clear brawler and the FCW champion. However, what no one accounted for was Carl Batch. Batch did a great job of getting under Russell’s skin more than once then hiding behind the referee whenever it looked like Russell may attack. Even with the clear disadvantage it looked like Russell was going to get the win and the FCW championship. However, Batch made his presence known again this time attacking Russell so the referee was forced to call the match.

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Billy Russell defeated Titan in 13:04 by disqualification after Carl Batch interfered.

Rating: D+

Final Rating: D+

Final Notes: Another solid show, and for some reason I didn't book Puerto Rican Power in a match. In yet another booking mistake I had Kirk Jameson on double duty and he lost both.

As always, feedback and comments are welcome.

Love is in the air

Rumor around the FCW locker room is that Maryam Vega and Matt Hocking are dating. Could this love affair blossom into something more, or is it just an angle used by management to help push sales?

That was the headline today on many of the wrestling websites today. I turned off my computer and shook my head disgusted. There was no mention of me putting Bradford over, or the hot Leper Messiah angle.

I stared out my window at the teenagers on the beach. Many of them flirting and touching, where are all the values we are supposed to have? I guess they weren’t kidding when they said sex sales. I hopped in my car and drove to the gym, it was time for my third workout of the day and

I needed to blow off some steam.

Billy Russell and Puerto Rican Power Vs. Handsome Stranger and Titan

PRP hardly loses

Bradford Peverell Vs. Hell's Bouncer

Bouncer takes one back

Carlos Gonzalez Vs. Hector Galindo

Gonzalez picks off the first Latino King

The 937Lbs Express Vs. Mainstream Hernandez and Kid San Juan

I love these big guys... I'm the only one though I'm afraid

Friday Week 2 March

FCW Proudly Presents… FREEDOM Fighters

Attendance: 1000 (Sold Out)

FCW Tag Team Title Match:

937 Lbs Express Vs. Mainstream Hernandez and Kid San Juan

This was a pretty solid match to open the show. I had my doubts about these two giants, but they were able to hold their own and not make the match suck. Of course after only 6 minutes both men looked like they were about to die of exhaustion and we had to end the match.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction but featured terrible wrestling, The 937lb Express defeated Mainstream Hernandez and Kid San Juan in 6:46 when King Kong Kennedy defeated Kid San Juan by pinfall with a Kennedy Krush. The 937lb Express make defence number 5 of their FCW Tag Team titles.

Segment 1:

Carlos Gonzalez is preparing for his match when he is jumped by Hector Galindo and Rudy Velasquez.

Carlos Gonzalez Vs. Hector Galindo

This was a decent match that had both men get an equal amount of offense. Carlos got the advantage earlier on and it wasn’t until Jesus tripped him up that Hector was able to get some offense. The match ended with Hector attempting to throw Carlos off the ropes where Jesus was waiting to level him with a foreign object. Unfortunately for them Carlos was able to reverse it and Hector ended up getting a taste of his own medicine.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction but featured terrible wrestling, Carlos Gonzalez defeated Hector Galindo in 7:59 by pinfall with a Flat-Out following botched interference by Jesus Chavez.

Rating: E+

Kirk Jameson Vs. The Barbarian

Jameson has been a good sport as of late taking some big losses so we needed to throw him a bone here and let him know he’s not always going to be doing the job. The Barbarian in a young up and comer with some great talent, and as a result this match was a lot better than initially thought.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Kirk Jameson defeated The Barbarian in 6:20 by submission with a Kirk-Hold.

Segment 2:

Carl Batch is backstage next and his client and FCW champion is by his side.

Carl: “Puerto Rican Power, you think we don’t know what kind of game you’re trying to play? Booking a tag team match so you can hide behind your partner and not face my client like a man?”

Carl shakes his head in disgust while Titan just glares at the camera.

Carl: “It doesn’t matter how many people you try to put between yourself and my client Mr. Power. you see we have what you want and until you decide to face my client like a man you’re never going to see it.”

Carl Batch laughs as the camera fades away.

Tex Tegan Vs. Mutant

Mutant continues his dominant ways this time making quick work of Tex Tegan. Tex didn’t show much in terms of offense, but it doesn't seem like his selling may be improving.

In an extremely poor match, Mutant defeated Tex Tagan in 6:09 by pinfall with The Tina-Turner.

Hell’s Bouncer demanded this match immediately following his loss last month. Bouncer wasted no time in this one, attacking Peverell before he even got a chance to get into the ring. Peverell wouldn’t quit though and eventually found the will to get back into this match. This match quickly went outside where everything from the guard rail to steel chairs were used as a weapon. The referee however didn’t want to see this one end so cheaply so he eventually got both competitors back into the ring. Peverell tried to end things again with a thunderous left hook, but Bouncer was able to dodge it and set him up beautifully for a Damnation Drop.

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Hell's Bouncer defeated Bradford Peverell in 14:26 by pinfall with a Damnation Drop.

Segment 3:

After the match Bouncer continued his assault on Peverell picking him up by the hair and delivering a second Damnation Drop. From there he goes outside and sets up a table. He then drags Peverell onto the ring apron where he delivers a third Damnation drop this time through the table.

Billy Russell and Puerto Rican Power vs. Titan and Handsome Stranger

Power wanted Titan to start things off with Titan, but Titan “reluctantly” let’s Stranger start things instead. Power quickly gets the upperhand, but Titan is able to get in a cheap shot while the fight is in his corner to sway the match. Russell doesn’t seem to be very familiar with tag team action because he keeps trying to help Power but the referee stops him and in turn this allow Titan to continue the cheap shots. The match ended with Titan and Russell fighting on the outside with neither athlete getting the clear advantage. On the inside however, it was Power dominating Stranger and hitting him with a San Juan Rush.

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Billy Russell and Puerto Rican Power defeated Handsome Stranger and Titan in 15:41 when Puerto Rican Power defeated Handsome Stranger by pinfall with a San Juan Rush.

Final Rating:: D+

Notes: Another solid show for this small company. The biggest problem I'm going to face is getting Russell and Power to take a lose cleanly. Russell doesn't have creative control so he's less of an issue, but Power is going to be damn near impossible. That aside, I think everyone is growing nicely and things seem to be going as planned.

As always feedback and comments are always welcome.

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Friday Week 2 March</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">FCW Proudly Presents… FREEDOM of Speech</span></span></strong></p><p><strong>

Live From Gymnasium Aguada (Puerto Rico)</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Mainstream Hernandez</p><p>

<a href="http://s203.photobucket.com/user/mad5226/media/MainstreamHernandez-2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/MainstreamHernandez-2.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Vs. </p><p>

<a href="http://s203.photobucket.com/user/mad5226/media/HandsomeStranger.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/HandsomeStranger.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Handsome Stranger</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>FCW People's Championship</strong></p><p>

Matt Hocking</p><p>

<a href="http://s203.photobucket.com/user/mad5226/media/MattHocking.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/MattHocking.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Vs. </p><p>

<a href="http://s203.photobucket.com/user/mad5226/media/DonteDunn.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/DonteDunn.jpg</span></a></p><p>

The Barbarian</p><p> </p><p>

Carlos Gonzalez</p><p>

<a href="http://s203.photobucket.com/user/mad5226/media/CarlosGonzalez.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/CarlosGonzalez.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Vs.</p><p>

<a href="http://s203.photobucket.com/user/mad5226/media/JesusChavez-1.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/JesusChavez-1.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Jesus Chavez</p><p> </p><p>

Sweet N' Sour</p><p>

<a href="http://s203.photobucket.com/user/mad5226/media/KirkJameson.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/KirkJameson.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s203.photobucket.com/user/mad5226/media/KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Vs. </p><p>

<a href="http://s203.photobucket.com/user/mad5226/media/LaSombra-1.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/LaSombra-1.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s203.photobucket.com/user/mad5226/media/RobReynolds.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/RobReynolds.jpg</span></a></p><p>

La Sombra Jr and Rob Reynolds</p><p> </p><p>

Island Boy Apollo</p><p>

<a href="http://s203.photobucket.com/user/mad5226/media/KidSanJuan.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/KidSanJuan.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Vs.</p><p>

<a href="http://s203.photobucket.com/user/mad5226/media/Mutant.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Mutant.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Mutant</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Peverell</p><p>

<a href="http://s203.photobucket.com/user/mad5226/media/BradfordPeverell.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BradfordPeverell.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Vs. </p><p>

<a href="http://s203.photobucket.com/user/mad5226/media/GiantBrody.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/GiantBrody.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Giant Brody</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>FCW Championship Match:</strong></p><p>

Billy Russell</p><p>

<a href="http://s203.photobucket.com/user/mad5226/media/BillyRussell-1.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BillyRussell-1.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Vs.</p><p>

<a href="http://s203.photobucket.com/user/mad5226/media/Titan.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Titan.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Titan</p><p>

Vs. </p><p>

<a href="http://s203.photobucket.com/user/mad5226/media/PuertoRicanPower.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/PuertoRicanPower.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Puerto Rican Power</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Quick Picks:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Mainstream Hernandez Vs. Handsome Stranger</p><p> </p><p>

Matt Hocking Vs. The Barbarian</p><p> </p><p>

Carlos Gonzalez Vs. Jesus Chavez</p><p> </p><p>

Sweet N' Sour Vs. La Sombra Jr and Rob Reynolds</p><p> </p><p>

Island Boy Apollo Vs. Mutant</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Peverell Vs. Giant Brody</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Billy Russel Vs. Titan Vs. Puerto Rican Power</p>

<p>Mainstream Hernandez Vs. <strong>Handsome Stranger</strong></p><p>

<strong>Matt Hocking </strong>Vs. The Barbarian</p><p>

Carlos Gonzalez Vs. <strong>Jesus Chavez</strong></p><p>

<strong>Sweet N' Sour</strong> Vs. La Sombra Jr and Rob Reynolds</p><p>

<strong>Island Boy Apollo</strong> Vs. Mutant</p><p>

<strong>Bradford Peverell</strong> Vs. Giant Brody</p><p>

<strong>Billy Russel</strong> Vs. Titan Vs. Puerto Rican Power</p>

Friday Week 2 April

FCW Proudly Presents… FREEDOM of Speech

Segment 1:

The night opens with a video hyping tonight’s main event between Puerto Rican Power, Billy Russell and Titan

Rating: C+

Handsome Stranger Vs. Mainstream Hernandez

Both these men have been in a bit of a slump lately. Hernandez continues to impress with his in ring skills, but unfortunately he was no match for the bigger better Stranger.

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Handsome Stranger defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 13:14 by pinfall with a La Gota.

Segment 2:

Matt Hocking is back stage next with a mic.

Matt: “San Juan, are you ready to Party!!!!!”

The crowd roars as Hocking grins and shakes his head.

Matt: “Are you ready for the People’s Champion to go out and kick some barbarian a$$!”

Again the crowd erupts in cheers.

Matt: “You see, I’m not the People’s champion just because I carry around some damn belt, but I mean it does look damn good around my waist.”

Hocking poses with the belt again getting a rise from the crowd.

Matt: I’m the People’s champ, because the people love me. And the people want to see me go out there and beat the holy hell out of some punk who calls himself The Barbarian. Well as you know if the people want it, Matt Hocking delivers it!”

Hocking drops the mic and walks toward the ring, ready for his match.

FCW People’s Championship Match:

Matt Hocking Vs. The Barbarian

The Barbarian attacked Hocking as he was getting into the ring. The Barbarian hit Hocking with a few stiff right hands that got the champ but on his heels. He tried to follow that up with a massive clothesline but Hocking was about to duck it and dropkick the challenger. From there Hocking took control on the match and never really looked back.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Matt Hocking defeated The Barbarian in 8:06 by pinfall with a Hock Shock. Matt Hocking makes defense number 6 of his FCW People's Championship title.

Carlos Gonzalez Vs. Jesus Chavez

Carlos took on the second member of the Latino Kings where he attempted to go toe to toe with the much bigger Chavez. This wasn’t the smartest decision the younger has ever made and he quickly found himself on the defensive. Eventually he was able to use his size and agility to his advantage and gain the upper hand. Carlos went to the top rope to finish him off but he was then attacked by Rudy Velasquez. Rudy then hit a swanton bomb on Carlos and the two member of the Kings went to work on Gonzalez. The referee had no choice but to call for the bell.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction but featured terrible wrestling, Carlos Gonzalez defeated Jesus Chavez in 7:36 when Jesus Chavez was disqualified when Rudy Velasquez ran in and attacked Carlos Gonzalez.

Segment 3:

We go backstage where a bloody Leper Messiah is talking to… the wall?

Leper: “Soon the world will know of your reckoning. Soon they will all bow down to your greatness. I have tried to prepare them for your arrival. I have tried to let them purge themselves of their sins and wash it all away in blood. I will continue to do your bidding oh great one, please lead me to the next sacrifice.”

Leper Messiah begins to shake and convulse as we are all left wondering what the hell just happened.

Sweet N’ Sour Vs. La Sombra Jr and Rob Reynolds

This match was set up for a couple different reasons. One was Kirk Jameson needed a win, he’s a great talent on the roster and can’t constantly be jobbed out. The other reason was trying to find chemistry with our undercard talent. Singh and Jameson make a solid team and I want to use them more in the future. For now Sombra and Reynolds are continue to be single competitors but they put on a good performance here.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Sweet N Sour defeated La Sombra Jr and Rob Reynolds in 7:04 when Kirk Jameson defeated Rob Reynolds by submission with a Kirk-Hold.

Mutant Vs. Island Boy Apollo

Mutant has been on a tear here lately completely destroying everyone he has come up against and this was no exception. The match was over before it even started and poor Island Boy never had a chance.

In an extremely poor match, Mutant defeated Island Boy Apollo in 5:06 by pinfall with The Tina-Turner.

Bradford Peverell Vs. Giant Brody

Bradford took time away from his feud with Hell’s Bouncer to face off against Giant Brody. It looked like Peverell already had this one penciled in as a win because he seemed to be going through the motions early on against Brody. This allowed the big man to get the early advantage and use his size and strength to his advantage. It wasn’t until a missed running clothesline that Peverell was able to capitalize. This ended up being a very evenly fought match with both men getting the near victory more than once. In the end though it was the left hand of Peverell that was the difference maker.

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Bradford Peverell defeated Giant Brody in 9:44 by pinfall with a Dream Left Hook.

Segment 4:

Not seconds after the bell rang declaring Bradford the victory the lights flickered and Hell’s Bouncer erupted from under the ring. He grabbed Bradford by the throat and drug him under the ring. As security flocked the ring smoke barrelled from beneath it, but neither man could be found.

Segment 5:

We are just seconds away from tonights main event triple threat match. As Puerto Rican Power makes his way from the backstage area to the ring however he is quickly assaulted by several masked men in robes. The men completely lay out the owner leaving him a bloody battered mess on the concrete. Paramedics rush the scene and quickly get him on a stretcher and rushed to the ER. After several minutes of sheer confusion it’s announced that tonight’s main event will be a one on one match for the title.

FCW Puerto Rican Title Match:

Titan Vs. Billy Russell

Titan was clearly proud of himself for taking out Puerto Rican Power and it nearly cost him the match early on. Billy Russell used his superior technical wrestling to his advantage and really put on a bit of a clinic. Titan was able to rally after a devastating sidewalk slam nearly broke Russell in half. From there Titan was able to concentrate on the neck of Russell where he looked like he was trying to break it on more than one occasion. Russell was able to get the crowd behind him and fight back getting Titan on the mat and keeping him there. It was then Carl Batch climbed up on the apron and distracted the referee. This was the last straw for Russell who grabbed Batch by the collar and was about to let him have it, until he was spun around by Titan who chokeslammed him to the mat hard for the win.

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Titan defeated Billy Russell in 11:30 by pinfall with a Titanic Choke Slam after Carl Batch interfered. Titan makes defence number 1 of his FCW Puerto Rican title.

Final Rating: C-

Notes: This was our best card yet, I had to come up with a swerve for the three way match because Puerto Rican Power is not a fan of losing. That alone should make the rest of this feud… interesting.

Another good show!

I bet Russell bitched about taking the fall as well, no?

Thanks man, glad I have a loyal reader.

He doesn't complain to much actually. He had some "moral issues" after the show. Nothing a little bit of paper can't fix though.

Friday Week 2 April

FCW Proudly Presents… FREEDOM or Death 7

Mainstream Hernandez

Vs.

Giant Brody

Sweet N' Sour

Vs.

Rob Reynolds and The Barbarian

Carols Gonzalez

Vs.

Rudy Velasquez

Tigre Salvaje Jr

Vs.

La Sombra

First Blood Match:

Bradford Peverell

Vs.

Hell's Bouncer

FCW Championship Rematch:

Titan

Vs.

Billy Russell

Quick Picks:

Mainstream Hernandez Vs. Giant Brody

Sweet N' Sour Vs. Rob Reynolds and The Barbarian

Carols Gonzalez Vs. Rudy Velasquez

Tigre Salvaje Jr Vs. La Sombra

Bradford Peverell Vs. Hell's Bouncer

Titan Vs. Billy Russell

Friday Week 2 May

FCW Proudly Presents...Freedom or Death

Segment 1:

The show opens with a recap of the vicious attack last week on Puerto Rican Power. After the video it’s announced that Power is still in the hospital recovering and as a result will be unable to attend tonight’s show. They also announce that due to this injury it still makes Billy Russell the number 1 contender and he will get another shot against Titan tonight.

Mainstream Hernandez Vs. Giant Brody

Both these men have a lot of potential and they showed why in this match. Brody started things off first with some solid right hands, but Mainstream was able to duck one and quickly gain control. From there it was a very back and forth match with neither person holding the momentum for very long. Mainstream was able to pick up the victory much to the delight of the fans.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Mainstream

Hernandez defeated Giant Brody in 10:18 by pinfall with an Apparition #14.

Sweet N’ Sour Vs. Rob Reynolds and The Barbarian

This is another match that surprised me with a bunch of young up and comers. The Barbarian continues to impress the suits in the back and even though he was on the losing end of this one he was able to sustain a bit more offense than in losses past. Kirk continues to look great and the win here submits Sweet N’ Sour as top contenders in the tag team ranks.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Sweet N Sour defeated Rob Reynolds and The Barbarian in 8:17 when Kirk Jameson defeated Rob Reynolds by pinfall with The Bullseye.

Segment 2:

We go backstage next where Carlos Gonzalez is praying over a picture of his brother Shawn. Out of nowhere he is savagely attacked from behind by all 3 members of the Latino Kings. The continue to stomp Gonzalez while he’s down, then to add insult to injury they grab the picture of Shawn and burn it.

Rating: E-

Carlos Gonzalez Vs. Rudy Velasquez

This match almost didn’t even happen because of the events backstage. when Carlos’ name was called he didn’t appear from the back. The referee had no choice but to start a 10 count to disqualify Carlos. However, once he got to 7 the youngster limped his way to the ring. Rudy was beside himself saying the match shouldn’t happen. Once it started though it was all Carlos who was clearly still distraught about what happened backstage. However, it didn’t take Rudy long to exploit the injuries suffered backstage and as much as Carlos tried, he just wasn’t in good enough shape to get the victory.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Rudy Velasquez defeated Carlos Gonzalez in 8:49 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage.

Segment 3:

We go backstage next or, more specifically the boiler room, where Leper Messiah is talking to the furnace.

Leper: “Through the fire and ashes you will rise. All that’s left is a sacrifice, a sacrifice that I shall bring to you next month.”

Leper begins rocking back and forth on his heels as he speaks.

Leper: “All will bow to your supremacy, all will burn in the fires of hell! I pledge my soul to you my lord”

The camera fades to blackness, leaving everyone a bit more confused than they previously were.

Tigre Salvaje Jr. Vs. La Sombra Jr.

This was a very fast paced match that really kept the fans engaged. Both of these youngsters brought a taste of Mexico with them taking to the top rope on multiple occasions and performing high risk ground moves. The end of this match came when La Sombra attempted a hurricarana but Tigre was able to reverse it into a Salvaje Suplex.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Tigre Salvaje Jr defeated La Sombra Jr in 5:56 by pinfall with a Salvaje Suplex.

First Blood Match:

This was a very brutal match by FCW standards. Hell’s Bouncer actually brought a chair to the ring, but Bradford was able to knock it from his hands before any real harm could come from it. From there Bradford nailed Bouncer with several hard left hands, but an attempted DDT onto the chair led to a reversal into a back body drop. This match was all over the ring and outside of it. Both men used weapons wherever they could find it, Bradford even put Bouncer’s head through a small television in the back. However, the ending of the match came with both men outside of the arena. Bouncer repeatedly racked Bradford’s face across the fence until he was gushing blood.

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Hell's Bouncer defeated Bradford Peverell in a First Blood match in 12:01 when Bradford Peverell was busted open.

FCW Puerto Rican Title Match:

Titan Vs. Billy Russell

In a rematch of last month’s action I don’t think anyone expected different results. Russell made it a point this match to focus on the legs of the big man and he did so early on. After about the 5 minute mark Titan was able to mount a comeback and at one point had Billy locked into the Titanic Choke slam, however his leg gave out and Russell was back on the offensive. Titan actually showed great resilience in this match and proved why even without his manager helping him he is a great champion. Russell just wasn’t able to do enough to keep the big man down and the second attempt at a chokeslam had it’s desired effect.

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Titan defeated Billy Russell in 11:31 by pinfall with a Titanic Choke Slam. Titan makes defence number 2 of his FCW Puerto Rican title.

Final Rating: D+

Notes: another great show and I find myself constantly waiting to hit Regional. I know we are close, but every month I think that’s the month and thus far I’m wrong every time.

Thanks to everyone for reading, as always feedback is always welcome.

And a special shout out to flaviooooo for guessing all matches correctly. Either you found a way to spy on me, or my booking is predictable. Either way, great job buddy.

Friday Week 2 June

FCW Proudly Presents… FREEDOM's Fury

Tigre Salvaje Jr.

Vs.

Leper Messiah

#1 Contender Match:

Sweet N Sour

Vs.

The Latino Kings

Earnest Youngerman

Vs.

Mutant

Joffy Laine

Vs.

Handsome Stranger

Vs.

The Barbarian

Tag Team Title Match:

The 937 Lbs Express

Vs.

The Puerto Rican Boys

Hell's Bouncer

Vs.

Billy Russell

FCW Championship Match:

Titan

Vs.

Puerto Rican Power

Quick Picks:

Tigre Salvaje Jr. Vs. Leper Messiah

Sweet N Sour Vs. The Latino Kings

Earnest Youngerman Vs. Mutant

Joffy Laine Vs. Handsome Stranger Vs. The Barbarian

The 937 Lbs Express Vs. The Puerto Rican Boys

Hell's Bouncer Vs. Billy Russell

Titan Vs. Puerto Rican Power

O.O.C. Sorry for the lack of pictures guys. Been busy at work and such. Hoping to bring them back with the next show.

Let's see if I can hit 100% again :cool:

Tigre Salvaje Jr. Vs. Leper Messiah

Sweet N Sour Vs. The Latino Kings

Earnest Youngerman Vs. Mutant

Joffy Laine Vs. Handsome Stranger Vs. The Barbarian

The 937 Lbs Express Vs. The Puerto Rican Boys

Hell's Bouncer Vs. Billy Russell

Titan Vs. Puerto Rican Power

Archived