Joffy Laine Vs. Handsome Stranger Vs. The Barbarian

The 937 Lbs Express Vs. The Puerto Rican Boys

Hell's Bouncer Vs. Billy Russell

Titan Vs. Puerto Rican Power

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still lurking and reading...

Never been a big fan of Freedom but you've done the job of bringing me in. I like what you have going and the direction you're taking.

Glad to have you on board. I never paid much attention to FREEDOM either to be honest, but they have so many fun characters I thought it would be fun to write.

I'll be honest though I didn't really do my homework before starting this, I had this vision in my head where Hell's Bouncer was going to be this mysterious badass out of the ring and make it where his out of the ring personality matched this in the ring personality. Then I read his profile and realized he was a humble ultra conservative and I had to rethink the entire thing.

The phone rang at 2:30 am waking me up from a great sleep. It took several seconds for me to regain my senses and realize where I was and what was going on. Looking at the caller ID I see it’s Power. Great, I think to myself, the old man got hammered and probably needs a driver. I contemplate sending him to voicemail, but think better of it. I don’t know how he does it but he seems to always know when someone pull a stunt like that. I clear my voice then answer the phone, still groggy.

Bouncer: “Yeah”?

Puerto Rican Power: “He’s done damnit, do you hear me done!”

Well that woke me up. He wasn’t slurring his speech so he wasn’t drunk, but he sure was pissed.

Bouncer: Who? What the hell is going on Power?”

Power: “Stranger, that son-of-a-bitch is trying to rob me! I won’t have it! He’s out, you’re the new booker moving forward”

Bouncer: “Take a breath, tell me what happened.”

I hear shuffling followed by a few deep breaths. Power has always had a tendency to overreact, usually he just needed to be reminded that’s what was going on.

Power: “We were going over his contract, he’s on his last month so we were trying to work out a deal. He’s asking for for $1,120 a show, I refuse to pay such a ridiculous amount.”

My first reaction was to ask why they were negotiating in the middle of the night, but I thought better of it.

Bouncer: “Did you try to counter? What’s his old contract have him making?”

I knew Mikel (Handsome Stranger) well, he wasn’t the type to try to get over on anyone. The guy was old school and willing to give you the shirt off his back if you needed it.

Power: “His current contract was for $1,110. That’s more than enough money, I’m not giving him a penny more!”

I almost laughed into the phone. All this, over an extra 10 dollars, this had to be some type of practical joke. Was I being punked? I’ve heard Power has always been super cheap, but this was pretty low even by his standards.

Bouncer: “He’s a great worker Power, we can’t let him go. Have you tried doing something else to sweeten the deal?”

Power: “Like what, creative control, or wage matching? Son you must be outside your mind if you think I’m offering those things. That's the quickest way to bankruptcy.”

I couldn’t argue with him, he was right. I would never give anyone creative control, although I don’t think wage matching would’ve been much of an issue. Mikel was already one of the higher paid guys on the roster, I didn’t see that changing anytime soon.

Bouncer: “What about hiring veto? Mikel doesn’t have any enemies, but it would be more of a respect thing. Just run new hires by him?”

There was a long pause followed by a drawn out breath by Power. I just wanted to get back to bed.

Power: “Fine, I’ll run it by him, but I meant what I said he’s out as head booker, you’re in. Be in tomorrow at 7 so we can discuss your new duties.”

Power hung up the phone and I sat there in stunned silence. Head Booker, what have I gotten myself into?

Friday Week 2 June

FCW Proudly Presents...Freedom’s Fury

Live From Gymnasium Aguada (Puerto Rico)

Attendance: 1000 (Sold Out)

Tigre Salvaje Jr. Vs. Leper Messiah

Messiah has spent the last few months fighting for some unknown person or cause. We don’t really know what to expect from him, but one thing is sure, he has been deadly as of late. Today’s match was no exception. Tigre tried to stay out of the grasp of Leper, but Leper caught Tigre mid cross and tossed him to the mat. From there it was a pretty one sided affair with Leper dominating.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Leper Messiah defeated Tigre Salvaje Jr in 9:43 by submission.

Rating: D-

Segment 1:

After the match Messiah continue his assault on Tigre until he was out cold. He then lifted the defenseless wrestler onto his shoulder and carried him backstage. The camera attempted to follow but one they got behind a curtain a strange green mist appeared and neither wrestler could be seen.

Rating: C

Sweet N’ Sour Vs. The Latino Kings

The winner of this match will get a shot at the tag titles next month. It was obvious early on both teams wanted this one as the action as fast paced right from the beginning. Rudy got the early advantage on Singh trapping him in the Kings’ corner and keeping him there. Jameson was very animated in his corner waiting for the tag. Eventually the tag was made and Jameson cleaned house rather quickly, the fans erupted as the youngster stood in the middle of the ring during his opponents to get back in. However, he forgot to account for Jesus who was lurking as always at ring side. He attacked Jameson from behind while the referee was busy doing who knows what. This once again gave the Kings the advantage and they were looking to end it. However, none other than Carlos Gonzalez hit the ring and laid out Jesus on the outside. This caused Hector to stop what he was doing to go after Carlos, which was just what Jameson needed to score the big win.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Sweet N Sour defeated The Latino Kings in 10:39 when Kirk Jameson defeated Hector Galindo by pinfall with The Bullseye following interference from Carlos Gonzalez.

Rating: D

Segment 2:

After this match Rudy Velasquez exited the ring and went after Gonzalez. However, Carlos was ready for him ducking the right hand then laying Rudy out with a right hand of his own.

Rating: E-

Ernest Youngman Vs. Mutant

Young was brought over for 1 match with a talent trade with PSW. Apparently, Power didn’t even know we had an agreement with them, but I planned on taking full advantage of it. This match, like so many others Mutant has been involved in, didn’t last long as the big man completely dominated Youngman. Mutant is starting to look pretty powerful and is quickly plowing his way through this roster.

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Mutant defeated Ernest Youngman in 5:21 by pinfall with The Tina-Turner.

Rating: E+

Joffy Laine Vs. The Barbarian Vs. Handsome Stranger

Stranger hasn’t been very active these last few months and I’m hoping to change that. Stranger is a great vet and can really help improve some of these younger wrestlers. This match was a good example of that as Barbarian looked extremely well during the match. Of course Stranger still picked up the win, but not before he got a few great shots in.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Handsome Stranger defeated Joffy Laine and The Barbarian in 7:29 when Handsome Stranger defeated Joffy Laine by pinfall with a Catalan Twist.

Rating: D+

Segment3:

After the match Barbarian rolled out of the ring, but Stranger wasn’t done with Laine. Appearantly he had a lot of pent up frustration from being left off the cards and he decided to take it out on Laine. He climbed the top rope hitting a second Catalan Twist on Laine. Stranger however still wasn’t done and went to the top rope for a third Twist, but Bradford Peverell hit the ring in a dead sprint pushing Stranger off the top rope and kicking him out of the ring.

FCW Tag Team Title Match:

The 937lb Express Vs. The Puerto Rican Boys

I’m torn about the 937Lbs Express, I like them and think they could do great things in this company, but they can’t be in the ring for longer than 5 minutes without looking like death. Having said that, they looked fairly impressive in this match completely dominating the much smaller team of Kid San Juan and Island Boy Apollo.

In an extremely short match, The 937lb Express defeated The Puerto Rican Boys in 5:04 when King Kong Kennedy defeated Kid San Juan by pinfall with a Kennedy Krush. The 937lb Express make defense number 6 of their FCW Tag Team titles.

Segment 4:

After the match Sweet N Sour stood at the entrance ramp looking up at the current tag champs with conviction in their eyes.

Segment 5:

A video is shown next showing the feud between Puerto Rican Power and Titan and hyping the match tonight.

Rating: C+

Billy Russell Vs. Hell’s Bouncer

This match was exactly what I had expected. These are two of my biggest draws in the company and they proved why tonight. Hell’s Bouncer started things off attacking Russell as soon as he rolled into the ring. From there Bouncer continued to pummel the smaller Russell and choking him every chance he got. From there he tossed Russell to the outside where he attempted to whip him into the steel steps, but Russell was able to reverse it. From there Russell went on the offensive tossing Bouncer back into the ring and taken out the big man’s legs. Russell got a couple of near falls and for a minute it looked like he was going to pick up the victory, but Bouncer was able to power his way back into it and hit the Damnation Drop to finish him off.

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Hell's Bouncer defeated Billy Russell in 12:59 by pinfall with a Damnation Drop.

FCW Championship Match:

Titan Vs. Puerto Rican Power

These two have been after each other for months and they are finally in the ring together for a title match. The beginning of this match started with both men staring each other down in the middle of the ring before Titan got the cheap shot in on Power to really start the match. This was an old fashioned slugfest with both men trading blow after blow. Power attempted to hit a massive Power bomb on Titan, but Titan reversed it into a back body drop. We even saw Power going to the top rope, a rarity in his career, and hit a flying clothesline on Titan. Unfortunately for Power Carl Batch was at ringside distracting the referee during the pin attempt. This got Power fired up and he went after Batch, of course that allowed Titan to recover and attack Power from behind. The ending of the match came when Batch again distracted Power when he was about to hit the San Juan Rush on Titan. Power grabbed Batch by the collar and Titan rushed the challenger from behind. However, this time Power saw it coming and sidestepped Titan causing him to send Batch flying and Titan to be dazed. This allowed Power to hit the Rush and get the 3 count and the title.

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Puerto Rican Power defeated Titan in 12:04 by pinfall with a San Juan Rush. Puerto Rican Power wins the FCW Puerto Rican title.

Segment 6:

Having picked up the victory, Puerto Rican Power celebrates in the ring with the crowd.

Rating: B+

Final Rating: C

Notes: Another solid show with good ratings. I’m sure I don’t have to mention that Power is impossible to work with and he would accept nothing more than a win here. I tossed around the idea of him winning via countout or DQ, but I think I’ll find a way to make this work.

Friday Week 2 July

FCW Proudly Presents… The Freedom Movement

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/CarlosGonzalez.jpg http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/MainstreamHernandez-2.jpg

Carlos Gonzalez and Mainstream Hernandez

Vs.

The Latino Kings

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/RudyVelasquez.jpg http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/HectorGalindo-1.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/TexTagan.jpg

Tex Tagan

Vs.

The Barbarian

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/DonteDunn.jpg

FCW Tag Team Championship:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/KirkJameson.jpg http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg

Sweet N Sour

Vs.

The 937 Lb Express

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/KingKongKennedy.jpg http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/OxKreviazuk.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/KidSanJuan.jpg

Kid San Juan

Vs.

Mutant

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Mutant.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BradfordPeverell.jpg

Bradford Peverell

Vs

Leper Messiah

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/LeperMessiah.jpg

Number 1 Contender Match:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BillyRussell-1.jpg

Billy Russell

Vs.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/HellsBouncer.jpg

Hell's Bouncer

Vs.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Titan.jpg

Titan

Quick Picks:

Carlos Gonzalez Vs. The Latino Kings

Tex Tagan Vs. The Barbarian

Sweet N Sour Vs. The 937 Lb Express

Kid San Juan Vs. Mutant

Bradford Peverell Vs Leper Messiah

Billy Russell Vs. Hell's Bouncer Vs. Titan

Carlos Gonzalez and Mainstream Hernandez Vs. The Latino Kings

Kid San Juan Vs. Mutant

Kid San Juan Vs. Mutant

Friday Week 2 July

FCW Proudly Presents… The Freedom Movement

Segment 1:

We start the match with Carl Batch coming down to the ring to a chorus of boos. He has a very stern look on his face, and doesn’t look pleased at all.

Batch: “Puerto Rican Power!

(The fans erupt in cheers.)

Batch: “Shut the hell up!”

(The fans erupt again.)

Batch: “ Power! Last month the entire world saw you abuse your power and screw my client out of his title.”

Batch starts to pace the ring visibly upset.

Batch: “You ran him through a gauntlet where he beat opponent after opponent after opponent. And then and only then did you decide to give him what he really wanted and come out of hiding for a one-on-one match.”

(The fans start to boo and hiss at Batch as he accuses their hero)

Batch: “My client can overcome incredible odds, but you waited until he was weak and then you attacked!”

(Batch brings the mic back to his lips, but before he can speak Puerto Rican Power’s music hits and the champ makes his way to the entrance much to the delight of the fans.)

Power: “Shut the hell up!”

(The fans erupt and Batch looks overly offended.)

Power: “You think your client can beat me? Then he can prove it… tonight!”

(The fans pop again, but at the same time the music of Billy Russell hits and he comes to the entrance.)

Russell: “Not so fast, champ! Titan had his chance at the title, now I deserve mine!”

(Before Power even has a chance to respond the lights go out. When they return Power is being stared down by Hell’s Bouncer.)

Bouncer: “The title… belongs… to me.”

(All three men are inches from each other’s face daring the others to blink. Finally Power grins and begins to speak.)

Power: “Personally, I wouldn’t mind beating the hell out of all of you. However, I’ll wait for that chance. Instead, here tonight, we will have a number one contender’s match between you three fine individuals. The winner, can have me one on one at the next show.”

Before anyone has time to object, Titan runs out of the back with a chair in hand and begins assaulting all three men much to the delight of his manager.

Gonzalez has been feuding with the Kings for months now. Unfortunately for him, he never seems to have the numbers to win. He was hoping to even the odds a bit tonight enlisting Hernandez and backup. These two hit the ring with a lot of energy and looked like they had been taging together for years. The Kings were on the ropes most of this match with Carlos flying all over the ring, at one point Carlos knocked Rudy to the outside and then flew over the top rope taking out both Rudy and Jesus who was at ring side cheering on his brothers. The Latino Kings however would eventually turn the tide in this match and once again using the support of Jesus they were able to get the odds back in their favor and come away with the victory.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, The Latino Kings defeated Carlos Gonzalez and Mainstream Hernandez in 11:20 when Rudy Velasquez defeated Carlos Gonzalez by pinfall with a Street Cutter following interference from Jesus Chavez.

I wanted to give The Barbarian the opportunity to carry a match and he disappointed me a bit. He never really seemed to gain his footing in this match, and even though he dominated most of it he just didn’t look good.

In an extremely poor match, The Barbarian defeated Tex Tagan in 6:04 by pinfall.

FCW Tag Team Championship Match:

The 937 Lbs Express Vs. Sweet N Sour

This match had a little bit of everything in it. Lots of brawling for the big men of The Express, lots of flying and technical wrestling by the challengers. Sweet N Sour looked really good in this one, and they used freqent tags to keep fresh and isolated Ox in the ring. Once Ox was finally able to get his hands on his opponents however the tide quickly turned. A fresh Kennedy was tagged into the ring and he hammered on Singh keeping him away from his corner. However, Singh was able to eventually make the hot tag and Kirk immediately went to work clearing the ring. Feeling the adrenaline pumping he bounced off the ropes and dove between them to the outside hitting an unexpecting King Kong Kennedy making him hit his head on the security barrier. Jameson then jumped back in the ring to take care of Ox. However, this would prove to be a mistake as Kennedy was counted out by the official while Jameson was in the ring brawling with Ox.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Sweet N Sour defeated The 937lb Express in 6:27 when King Kong Kennedy was counted out while fighting Kirk Jameson.

Segment 2:

After the match Ox and Kennedy got to their feet and grab their titles hightailing it away from the ring toward the back. However, Singh and Jameson were in hot pursuit clearly upset about winning the match but not the titles.

Rating: E-

Kid San Juan Vs. Mutant

Mutant continues his dominating ways here tonight this time at the expense of Kid San Juan. Mutant used his size and strength to his advantage in this and completely dismantled the much smaller wrestler.

In an extremely poor match, Mutant defeated Kid San Juan in 5:25 by pinfall with The Tina-Turner.

Rating: E

Segment 3:

After the match Mutant went to exit the ring when a much smaller black man wearing a cheap suit came to the entrance.

Man: “Hold up just a minute there big man. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jonathan Morris, but my friends, they call me Streetz.”

(Mutant stands in the ring looking nothing more than annoyed.)

Streetz: “You see playa, you’ve been held back, you’ve been taken advantage of, and I’m here to see that never happens again.”

(The slightest hint of Boo starts to resonate in the stands as Mutant looks on.)

Streetz: “For the last 7 months, you’ve been not only unbeatable, you playa have been untouchable, and in return what have you gotten? NOTHING! Maybe you haven’t noticed, perhaps you haven’t been paying attention, but this company so ironically called “Freedom” hasn’t allowed a single African American to hold a title.

(Now the Boos can be heard clearly and they start to echo through the arena.)

Streetz: “You see my brother, we need to make history! We need to stop the racism that is running rampant in this company. And with the help of me, we start with that phony champion Matt Hocking!”

(Mutant looks pleased and walks out with Streetz.)

Streetz says that he is going to introduce his new client to the world, and brings out Mutant.

Bradford Peverell Vs. Leper Messiah

Both these men have been on a bit of a hot streak as of late. Leper has been a bit of an odd sort causing himself pain and talking about the world’s pending doom, while Bradford just got out of an excellent feud with Hell’s Bouncer. Bradford was on the offensive first, but like so many he couldn’t seem to cause Leper any type of “real” pain. Meanwhile, it seemed everything Leper did to Bradford was ultra violent. However despite all that Bradford refused to give up. He gained a second wind with the fans behind him and right when it looked like he was going to put Leper away Handsome Stranger rushed the ring attacking Bradford causing the DQ.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Bradford Peverell defeated Leper Messiah in 15:23 by DQ after Handsome Stranger ran in and attack Peverell.

Billy Russell Vs. Hell’s Bouncer Vs. Titan

This was another back and forth match with some of the best FCW has to offer. The match started with Bouncer and Titan teaming up against Russell and taking him to the outside almost immediately. From there they used everything they could to get the upperhand, the ring steps, the guard rail, chairs, etc. Once they decided Russell was good and destroyed they tossed him back into the ring where Bouncer went for the pin. This was apparently not the plan, because Titan pulled the big man off by his foot then attempted a pin of his own. Again, after a two count Bouncer dragged Titan off to make the save and then the two big men started slugging it out. The end of this match came when Russell started mounting a comeback of his own and taking Bouncer out of the ring with a viscous roundhouse kick that caught the big man square on the temple. Unfortunately for him as he turned his attention to Titan the big man was waiting with a vicious choke slam to pick up the victory.

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Titan defeated Billy Russell and Hell's Bouncer in 12:41 when Titan defeated Billy Russell by pinfall with a Titanic Choke Slam.

Rating: C-

Segment 4:

After the match Power made his way down to the ring and the two men stared each other down in the middle of the ring as the camera faded to black.

Rating: B-

Final Rating: C-

Notes: Another great show, I find myself thinking a need to bring in some fresh talent though. A lot of these matches are getting played out and as the feuds start to wind down I need some "fresh meat". So, expect a few new faces in the coming months.

Friday Week 2 August

FCW Proudly Presents… FREEDOM's Children

FCW Championship Match:

Puerto Rican Power

Vs.

Titan

Greg Black

Vs.

Handsome Stranger

Tag Team Title Match:

The 937 Lb Express

Vs.

Kid San Juan and Tex Tagan

Carlos Gonzalez

Vs.

La Sombra Jr.

Mainstream Hernandez

Vs.

Giant Brody

Vs.

Mutant

Billy Russell

Vs.

Hell's Bouncer

Quick Picks:

Puerto Rican Power Vs. Titan

Greg Black Vs. Handsome Stranger

The 937 Lb Express Vs. Kid San Juan and Tex Tagan

Carlos Gonzalez Vs. La Sombra Jr.

Mainstream Hernandez Vs. Giant Brody Vs. Mutant

Billy Russell Vs. Hell's Bouncer

Just caught up with this and enjoying it a lot - intrigued by Leper Messiah, Kings vs Gonzalez is really good, and I'm glad you're pushing the big guys and they're retaining the belts!

The 937 Lb Express Vs. Kid San Juan and Tex Tagan

Carlos Gonzalez Vs. La Sombra Jr. (via Kings interference)

Mainstream Hernandez Vs. Giant Brody Vs. Mutant

Billy Russell Vs. Hell's Bouncer

Friday Week 2 August

FCW Proudly Presents… The Freedom’s Children

Billy Russell Vs. Hell’s Bouncer

This match, like the ones in the past, was a great wya to start the night. Russell and Bouncer went back and forth trading blows neither man wanting to back down. Once Bouncer got the upper hand however it was hard for Russell to get much momentum. Bouncer went for the Damnation Drop early in this match, but Russell was able to reverse it and get the upperhand. However, later in the match when Bouncer when for it again Russell wasn’t so lucky.

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Hell's Bouncer defeated Billy Russell in 15:05 by pinfall with a Damnation Drop.

Mutant Vs. Giant Brody Vs. Mainstream Hernandez

Mutant continued his dominant ways in this one. Even with Hernandez and Brody trying to team up against the big man they were unable to get the upper hand. Hernandez was taken out of this match almost immediately with Mutant grabbing him by the throat and tossing him clear out of the ring. Hernandez was never able to recover, and as a result Mutant made quick work of Brody.

In an extremely short match, Mutant defeated Giant Brody and Mainstream Hernandez in 5:02 when Mutant defeated Giant Brody by pinfall with The Tina-Turner.

Segment 1:

After the match Streetz jumps into the ring and grabs a mic patting his newest, and only, client on the back. He then challenges Matt Hocking saying the champ in next. Hocking hits the ring in a sprint apparently not wanting to wait until next month, but Streetz and his client bail out of the back of the ring much to the delight of the fans.

Carlos Gonzalez Vs. La Sombra Jr.

La Sombra is a great competitor who was a good future ahead of him. I was hoping this match could show case that a bit while hiding some of the “bad” things Carlos brings to the table. Unfortunately, that didn’t really work and this match wasn’t as great as I had planned. La Sombra was on the offensive for most of this match, however Carlos refused to quit. Eventually he was able to dig down deep and some how pull out the victory. Making him perhaps the luckies wrestler in the company, or the most determined.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction but featured terrible wrestling, Carlos Gonzalez defeated La Sombra Jr in 11:46 by pinfall with a Flat-Out.

Segment 2:

After the match Carlos grabbed a mic and said he was tired of losing to the numbers game and he was going to bring the fight to the Latino Kings. If they all three want to fight then Carlos will find a couple friends of his own and they can settle this once and for all.

Segment 3:

After a short break Sweet N Sour come to the ring. They say that they beat the champs last night and as such they deserve a rematch. The 937lb Express come to the ring and congratulate Sweet N Sour, but say they aren’t interested in giving them a rematch as there are other more deserving teams.

We borrowed Black from PSW because we seem to be lacking “faces” as of late. Greg is a great competitor and he’s a “name” here in Puerto Rico so it was really a win win for us. Black started the match with more of a fast pace that Stranger wasn’t really ready for. Black kept Stranger on his heels for the first part of this match and looked like he had the match in the bag a couple times. However. Stranger was able to rake the eyes and slow Black down. From there he was able to chain together several high impact moves that left Black down and out.

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Handsome Stranger defeated Greg Black in 16:08 by pinfall with a La Gota.

Segment 4:

After the match Stranger continued his assault on Black hitting him with a second La Gota before going outside to grab a cheer. However, Bradford hit the ring in a sprint and chased the big man away much to the delight of the crowd, and Black.

FCW Puerto Rican Title Match:

Titan cashed in his rematch clause after winning a 3way match last month. Power didn’t let this slow him down however as he went right to work on the big man. The was a good old fashioned slug fest with both men slugging it out. Power went for a power bomb early, but Titan was able to turn it into a back body drop. From there titan showed tremendous strength by lifting Power over his head then throwing him outside the ring. From there it seemed to be more about destroying Power and less about winning the title. Titan sent Power through the announce table then destroying him with a chair. From there the assault continued when Carl Batch handcuffed Power to the bottom rope allowing Titan to continue his vicious assault. The officially obviously had no choice but to stop the match and the last thing we saw was Power being stretchered out.

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Puerto Rican Power defeated Titan in 14:49 by disqualification. Puerto Rican Power makes defence number 1 of his FCW Puerto Rican title.

Segment 5:

Titan continued his vicious assault on Power until security and paramedics swarmed the ring and the camera faded out.

Rating: B-

Final Rating: C

Notes: Another successful show, and with a couple of these feuds coming to an end we should start to see some fresh faces.

O.O.C. As I read this I realize I somehow missed the Tag Team match with 937lb Express Vs. Kid San Juan and Tex Tagan. Sorry about that, I'm not sure what happened. But in case anyone is keeping score, 937lb Express won.

Friday Week 2 September

FCW Proudly Presents… The Freedom’s Children

Billy Russell

Vs.

Leper Messiah

Bradford Peverell

Vs.

Handsome Stranger

FCW People's Championship

Matt Hocking

Vs.

Mutant

Sweet N' Sour

Vs.

Jake Idol and The American Flash

Island Boy Apollo

Vs.

Titan

Carlos Gonzalez, Mainstream Hernandez and Johnny Martin

Vs.

The Latino Kings

Quick Picks:

Billy Russell Vs. Leper Messiah

Bradford Peverell Vs. Handsome Stranger

Matt Hocking Vs. Mutant

Sweet N' Sour Vs. Jake Idol and The American Flash

Island Boy Apollo Vs. Titan

Carlos Gonzalez, Mainstream Hernandez and Johnny Martin Vs. The Latino Kings

Matt Hocking Vs. Mutant

Matt Hocking Vs. Mutant

Matt Hocking Vs. Mutant

Just caught up with this and enjoying it a lot - intrigued by Leper Messiah, Kings vs Gonzalez is really good, and I'm glad you're pushing the big guys and they're retaining the belts!

Sorry man, I must have over looked this earlier. Just wanted to say thanks for reading and I'm glad you're enjoying the feuds. I have to say the Leper Messiah angles are by far my favorite to write. I'm hoping you guys enjoy how it all cumulates.

Thanks again to everyone for reading.

Friday Week 2 September

FCW Proudly Presents… The FREEDOM of Expression

Segment 1:

The show opens with Carl Batch in the ring and Titan pacing behind him looking more fierce than ever.

Batch: “Last month you all witnessed my client completely destroy Puerto Rican Power.”

(A video is shown of the vicious assault.)

Batch: “As you can see your “champion” is in no position to defend his title. Unfortunately, the doctors are saying he may have a broken leg, he may be out of action for up to 6 months!”

(The fans boo and hiss and Batch grins)

Batch: “Well wouldn’t you know it, it just so happens that the rule book clearly states that if a champion doesn’t defend his title for 4 shows in a row he will be stripped of that title! Well, Mr. Power, time is ticking, and as they say on stage… break a leg!”

(Batch laughs at his own sick joke and Titan continues to glare at the camera.)

Rating: C+

The Latino Kings Vs. Carlos Gonzalez, Johnny Martin, and Mainstream Hernandez

Carlos was able to recruit one of his brother’s friends for this match. Johnny Martin is a great competitor that is a few years past his prime but a great teacher for this younger generation. He started things off in this one against Rudy Velasquez trading blows. The Kings showed their experience in this one though making frequent tags and keeping Martin in their corner. Martin was able to eventually make the hot tag to Hernandez who flies over the top rope and knocking Rudy the the canvas. He then throws himself at Jesus and Hector knocking them off the apron as well. This was a very competitive back and forth match that in the end saw Gonzalez come out of nowhere and hit the Flat-Out to both Hector Galindo and Rudy Velasquez while Martin was on the outside with Jesus.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Johnny Martin, Mainstream Hernandez and Carlos Gonzalez defeated The Latino Kings (Hector Galindo, Jesus Chavez and Rudy Velasquez) in 13:10 when Carlos Gonzalez defeated Hector Galindo by pinfall with a Flat-Out.

Segment 2:

After the match Carlos Gonzalez, Johnny Martin and Mainstream Hernandez celebrated in the ring by holding up t-shirts with Shawn’s picture on them.

Island Boy never really had a chance in this one. Titan is looking more and more fierce as the weeks go on and today was no exception. He completely man handled the much small Apollo finishing him over quickly with a Titanic Choke Slam.[.quote]

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Titan defeated Island Boy Apollo in 6:20 by pinfall with a Titanic Choke Slam.

Sweet N Sour Vs. Jake Idol and The American Flash

Sweet N Sour have set out on a path to prove they are worthy of a title rematch by single handedly going through all challengers. This month it was the team from CZCW. It was originally going to be Idol and Jackpot Jordan as they are a more established tag team, but he was on his way out of “The Zone” and thus wasn’t available for trade. Singh and Kirk continued to show why they deserve a shot at the titles as they put together a great match for the fans and really took it to the team of Idol and Flash. In the end it was Idol tapping out to Kirk Jameson.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Sweet N Sour defeated Jake Idol and The American Flash in 7:29 when Kirk Jameson defeated Jake Idol by submission with a Kirk-Hold.

Segment 3:

Sweet N Sour are celebrating their victory in the ring. The 937lb Express run in and attack, beating them down into the mat.

Segment 4:

We go backstage next where Streetz, wearing a slightly better suit that still looks like it’s from the thrift store, is with his client Mutant.

Streetz: “Tonight my client, Mutant will do what so many people of his race have wanted, win a singles title in FCW. You see, the man has repressed our people long enough. Matt Hocking, you are just a pawn in a much bigger fight. Tonight justice will finally be served!”

FCW People’s Championship Match:

Matt Hocking Vs. Mutant

Mutant started this match like all of his others, by completely dominating his opponent. However, this match was slightly different as Hocking refused to give up. This seemed to shock Mutant who looked at his manager for help. This allowed Hocking to mount a bit of a comeback and even got the big man to the mat much to the delight of the fans. This seemed to snap something in Mutant who went completely berserk and began assaulting Hocking with a chair.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Matt Hocking defeated Mutant in 7:53 by disqualification. Matt Hocking makes defence number 7 of his FCW People's Championship title.

These are two of our bigger names in the company, with Stranger being the more established star. Peverell however wanted to prove that he belong in the main event and he went toe to toe with the much bigger Stranger. Stranger went for a big clothesline off the ropes, but Peverell ducked under it and hit Stranger with a standing dropkick. These two went back and forth for nearly 10 minutes with countless near falls for both men. Finally, Stranger was about to hit Peverell with a huge sidewalk slam then using the ropes for leverage he got the victory.

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Handsome Stranger defeated Bradford Peverell in 12:07 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage.

Leper came to the ring with a bizarre smile on his face. He entered the ring with a chair and actually handed it to Russell before dropping to his knees and begging Russell to use it on him. Both Russell and the referee looked at each other confused and eventually Russell tossed the chair from the ring and the match got under way. Russell hit Messiah with a few big power moves early on such as a DDT and a Piledriver, but Messiah hopped up almost immediately from each move with a grin on his face. This left Russell a bit shaken but the vet continued to go after Messiah eventually wearing him down. However, this one would end with the lights in the stadium going out for several seconds. When they came back on both competitors and the referee were out cold in the center of the ring.

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Billy Russell and Leper Messiah drew in 14:52 after both men were disqualified.

Segment 5:

After about a minute Leper Messiah began to stir and slowly rose to his knees at the same time a heavy fog began to bellow into the ring and it wasn’t long before it looked like a graveyard from an old horror film. Messiah began rocking back and forth screaming “it’s time! It’s time!” The lights began flickering bay by bay and unfamiliar music began to play over the PA system. Slowly and methodically a man draped in robes and a mask similar to that from the movie “The Purge” began to walk down the aisle. As the man got closer to the ring you could make out a body tossed across his shoulder not moving, it was the body of Tigre Salvaje Jr. The masked man slowly strolled to the ring and began to ascend the steps, dropping the body of Salvaje onto the ring apron with a thud. As the masked man entered the ring Messiah remained on his knees muttering something incomprehensible. As the masked man stood above Leper Messiah, Messiah drew out a small blade and slowly began to slice the skin on his arm allowing the blood to flow and pool at the feet of the masked man.

Citizen X had arrived in Puerto Rico and is was clear he was exactly what Leper Messiah was waiting on.

Final Rating: D+

Friday Week 2 September

FCW Proudly Presents… The FREEDOM of Expression

Grandmaster Phunk

Vs.

Handsome Stranger

Bradford Peverell

Vs.

Titan

FCW People's Championship:

Matt Hocking

Vs.

Mutant

Matt Sparrow