WWE 2014: What did I just watch?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LordryuTJ" data-cite="LordryuTJ" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38315" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Was the double Curtis Axel picture representing Sandow and Axel an accident or on purpose in reference to Sandow's Mizdow gimmick?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2h8lyExkM1r9413r.gif</span></p><p> </p><p> Yes... that was entirely intentional... ahem</p><p> </p><p> Actually I do have one kind of under the radar joke in this update. Not that one though, I'm not THAT good.</p>

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>Ok I just finished reading this masterpeice...its ok for you to bring this back now. You totally have my permission....really though this is something you have struck gold with and I can't get enough of....</p><p> </p><p>

If you happen to do a revival of the NXT Brand just keep them a B Show and run a special event that is just shown in one region that way you don't tank your popularity. After the brand is over then bring them to PPV.</p>

Archived