WWE Supercard

breakingkayfabe

If I could trade you I'd give you my UR pro Paige.

That would be cool too bad it's not a possibility :mad: Thank you for that thought though!

Not a big deal though because I am way past the point of getting another Ultra Rare Paige. My rank right now is 1,485 I am in line to get either a legendary Cena or Orton. If I happen to fall back down I will get an Epic Big Show or Rusev which I was going for at a time but I am trying to finish with the best rank possible while still managing to have a life over the weekend and sleeping.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That would be cool too bad it's not a possibility :mad: Thank you for that thought though!

Not a big deal though because I am way past the point of getting another Ultra Rare Paige. My rank right now is 1,485 I am in line to get either a legendary Cena or Orton. If I happen to fall back down I will get an Epic Big Show or Rusev which I was going for at a time but I am trying to finish with the best rank possible while still managing to have a life over the weekend and sleeping.

I'm actually rooting for the Rusev for myself, but I'm not trying that hard as i"m doing good in hte KOTR stuff. I'm looking to get an epic pair for first or second place this round though things can change. Right now my KOTR record is 19-2 in first place so let's hope that stays the same. :D

I'm actually rooting for the Rusev for myself, but I'm not trying that hard as i"m doing good in hte KOTR stuff. I'm looking to get an epic pair for first or second place this round though things can change. Right now my KOTR record is 19-2 in first place so let's hope that stays the same. :D

I fell down in the rankings but I am still in line to get two Epic Big Shows which I am perfectly fine with. I want another epic card in my deck because I currently only have one (Del Rio).

How often do you guys check KotR? I always forget to look at it for what seems like only a couple of hours and then I've lost 6 matches in a row because I never switched out my team. I'm just wondering how regular it should be that I check it in order to win anything substantial.

How often do you guys check KotR? I always forget to look at it for what seems like only a couple of hours and then I've lost 6 matches in a row because I never switched out my team. I'm just wondering how regular it should be that I check it in order to win anything substantial.

I micro manage pretty bad in my KOTRs. I'm (apparently) strange in the fact that I run a full lineup of decent wrestlers, rather than my best lineup and commons.

I let my better lineup go for 2 hours, switch to my lesser lineup for an hour so my main lineup regains energy, then switch back.

Before I go to bed I just make sure my A-Team is fully energized, and let them go while I'm asleep.

I micro manage pretty bad in my KOTRs. I'm (apparently) strange in the fact that I run a full lineup of decent wrestlers, rather than my best lineup and commons.

I let my better lineup go for 2 hours, switch to my lesser lineup for an hour so my main lineup regains energy, then switch back.

Before I go to bed I just make sure my A-Team is fully energized, and let them go while I'm asleep.

This is exactly what I do as well, when you go to sleep make sure your best team is in at the time (If it's a possibility) and then keep swapping out every few hours so that your team is fully energized. I try and save the energy boosts until the actual Tournament but sometimes it doesn't work out that way but I do it if I can.

Did a Super Rare KotR even though I'm in UR tier (pro SR cards beat my URs anyway) and I was hoping to get someone I liked as the pair. I was so excited to build them up and have a nice pro SR I could pair with my recently maxed pro SR Cena. Won the tournament and it was Del Rio. I feel like I wasted two days lol.

So a new PCC starts in two hours (it's a weird time to start this one) but why are they starting it on a Thursday? I probably wont be able to play much tomorrow so I don't even know if I will try as hard on this one as I did the last time. I really want the two epic Shawn Michaels cards but the effort just isn't worth it. Maybe since it's during the week it will be easier but who knows.

So a new PCC starts in two hours (it's a weird time to start this one) but why are they starting it on a Thursday? I probably wont be able to play much tomorrow so I don't even know if I will try as hard on this one as I did the last time. I really want the two epic Shawn Michaels cards but the effort just isn't worth it. Maybe since it's during the week it will be easier but who knows.

This PCC was pretty much the entire duration of my vacation, so I won't be getting much of anything interesting from it.

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone still playing this? They've released the new tier Survivor a few days ago, along with quite a few substiantial updates(10 max energy cards instead of 5, card deck increased to 110, 60+ new cards including a horde of managerial cards, from Paul Bearer to Mr. Fuji).

Sadly they've nerfed KOTR rewards, now you need to get further than the quarter finals to get anything good(depending on your tier).

I've gotten LEG Orton and Batista, if I max my epic Triple H I'll have some Evolution-ish deck going for a long time, with a different 4th man on the lineup every now and then(trying to get Flair..). I have LEG AJ Lee which has me completely covered on the diva side of things.

And the new animations are awesome, they definitely make for added replayability.

I'm still playing but am really disappointed by the KotR nerf. I'm at the difficult point of barley being at legendary teir and get destroyed and so many people drop down to epic that I can't get past semi-finals normally. Hopefully the drop rates on the board really have gotten better and I can get some epics paired

I'm still playing but am really disappointed by the KotR nerf. I'm at the difficult point of barley being at legendary teir and get destroyed and so many people drop down to epic that I can't get past semi-finals normally. Hopefully the drop rates on the board really have gotten better and I can get some epics paired

It's still going to put you in that spot. I've a team of all prod epics and a max Lego unprod and I'm having the same issue.

I'm in the Survivor tier. Have 3 superstars (Harper, Mysterio, Naomi). Trying to run KOTRs to get more, but it seems tough so far.

There's also a game mode coming that uses 20+ superstars, I'm kind of interested to see what that's going to be.

Same here.

I'm in Lego tier so I hope to be up there soon!!

• 4 weeks later...
What's everyone's thoughts on road to glory? I just finished up super rare and I think I actually have a decent chance of getting myself a survivor card or two. I like this much more than PCC where everyone sandbags their lineup and I end up facing pro legendary and survivor cards.

What's everyone's thoughts on road to glory? I just finished up super rare and I think I actually have a decent chance of getting myself a survivor card or two. I like this much more than PCC where everyone sandbags their lineup and I end up facing pro legendary and survivor cards.

I'm loving it. I just finished my Rare card. I'm overall in Lego++ tier so I"ll be okay till I get to that point then it may be a struggle. I see no reason not to play 5 point games at this point.

I prefer this over PCC because I can do this one at my own pace within reason, and not worry about being bumped out while I'm sleeping.

I really like it, in fact I like it a lot more than the PCC. I've participated in two PCC's where I've done the grind to finish above 2500 without spending money. I got two epic Big Show's from the first one and in the last one I got two legendary AJ Lee cards. However the big drawback with the PCC is that unless you are willing to glue your phone to your hand and give up sleeping and having a social life you don't have a chance of getting anything good because when you stop playing you fall in the rankings.

The Road To Glory is really fun, I'm working on getting the ultra rare Cena (my goal is Legendary Rowan) but what I really like about it is that you can play at your own pace. The only thing you are really competing against is the clock but that's about it. It's really fun and the +5 matches are a lot easier in the RTG than the +5 matches in the PCC.

I really like it, in fact I like it a lot more than the PCC. I've participated in two PCC's where I've done the grind to finish above 2500 without spending money. I got two epic Big Show's from the first one and in the last one I got two legendary AJ Lee cards. However the big drawback with the PCC is that unless you are willing to glue your phone to your hand and give up sleeping and having a social life you don't have a chance of getting anything good because when you stop playing you fall in the rankings.

The Road To Glory is really fun, I'm working on getting the ultra rare Cena (my goal is Legendary Rowan) but what I really like about it is that you can play at your own pace. The only thing you are really competing against is the clock but that's about it. It's really fun and the +5 matches are a lot easier in the RTG than the +5 matches in the PCC.

My goal is the end, but that won't happen. I hit Super rare and I"m lacking the time to keep going. I've decided to save my titles for the Survivor tier, or for the last few hours to grind out one last card....I really want that sting..

With the new PCC starting in a few days it's getting crazy.

My goal is the end, but that won't happen. I hit Super rare and I"m lacking the time to keep going. I've decided to save my titles for the Survivor tier, or for the last few hours to grind out one last card....I really want that sting..

With the new PCC starting in a few days it's getting crazy.

Yeah it really is, it's hard to keep up with now given all of the events that are being included in it, I just got the ultra rare Cena and am now working on the Epic Brie Bella even though I don't really want it so I may ditch it once this event is over.

I definitely like it a lot more than PCC, because I'm not competing with everyone. If I'm at work (which, for this one, I was off the whole time), I won't have to worry about dropping in rank or anything, and I can move up at my own pace. I paid a bit (I used about 1/2 of a $25 pack) and got the top prize, that would be impossible for a PCC.

EDIT: That said, it might've been a bit too easy for people with higher tier decks and a bit of money to burn. It's really difficult for some lower tier decks to advance, it seems, but I didn't have any trouble until halfway through the regular Survivor Sting.

I agree with crychon in it being easy for people with high level decks already I'm normally legendary++ and it took getting to Legendary before I lost a match. I'm hoping to get that blue sting card though I doubt I'll be able to get the pair at the rate I'm at. I'm interested to see the stats on the PCC Austin because it seems his stats on the other cards are really low.

so I'm not sure what the hell happened but as soon as I made it about half way through the first survivor tier yesterday I haven't won a single match not even 1 point games. its been a mix of guys with way way stronger decks, the people who sandbag their decks with 4-5 commons and pro legendary/survivor cards, and what I'm guessing are hacked accounts as I see no other way that a player with a record of 1200-600 can have maxed out 4 pro legendary cards 3 survivor cards including the two stings and pro epics. anyone else having the same problems this has really pissed me off since I now can't get that sting card.

Archived