WWE Supercard

breakingkayfabe

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="K-Nection" data-cite="K-Nection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38453" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I would always use King of the Ring to passively train my cards.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I use MITB to do that now. I've got a hardened Ambrose I'm trying to train so I can pair it up with another fully-trained Ambrose, and throwing it out there against a lower-tier card in the first round of MITB is a big help.</p>

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I use MITB to do that now. I've got a hardened Ambrose I'm trying to train so I can pair it up with another fully-trained Ambrose, and throwing it out there against a lower-tier card in the first round of MITB is a big help.

Another good way to train a card is use it as a throwaway in Ring Domination. You place it in the middle or on the side and then trade it back and forth with the AI.

All the server hiccups for supercard is starting to annoy me. I've lost a ridiculous amount of kotr matches due to the servers taking a nose dive

Agreed. I've been logging in for daily bonuses and just got a SS17 Bayley, which is awesome, but there's not much you can do reliably in the game without the risk of some sort of crash. The new version looks cool, but it sure seems like they rushed it along.

I've also been just doing the logins for a while since the update. I can't claim my King of the Ring rewards, and it bothers me. Doesn't help that I submitted a bug report and the reply I got was basically, "We know, we're trying to figure it out."

Also, anyone looking for or have an open space on a team? I just disbanded mine because everyone else on it was super inactive.

Archived