WWE Supercard

breakingkayfabe

Have you decided which side you are taking.

I know what I'm doing!!

I'm going with team Jericho.

I like most of the cards on that side, and if grinding looks futile, I'd rather have my contributions count for getting an Epic Sheamus pair than a Cesaro, as Sheamus is a right arrow.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm shooting for the double Randys, but if I need to I'll settle for the Paiges.

Divas are what's killing my team for the most part.

Also a tip to anyone who is ranking and having a hard time in KOTR.

I'm at Epic level in game, but keep my KOTR team at UR so that I can get a few UR pairs. I've only got two, and the rest of my team are SR,s and I have an Epic Taker un pro'd.

If you put a Common in your back up team you will rank your team down a notch and will help with winning.

Plus when you are around game 35ish check the standings, if you know you can't go down below the top 8 put your back up team in till the brackets. I tend to ignore my KOTR for the first 10 or so matches with my main team and win most then for 11-25ish I tend to check every three hours or so and energy up everyone and then play a few matches to earn more energy then at 35-40 remove my main team. It helps in winning. :D

Is it bad that I'm more interested in getting a pair of stardusts than anything else through the top 2500

Nah, I kind of want them too, but I'll probably have to rely on board drops.

I'm going to shoot for a single diamond Chris Jericho. I know that the top prize is out of my reach, and this seems like the best one to fight for.

If I go really crazy, I might shoot for the Jericho/Sheamus or Jericho/Ziggler, but that seems like even that would be out of reach, as I have to work 2 days of this. If even the diamond Jericho seems out of reach, I might drop to try for double Sheamus.

I'm in Super Rare +, because the majority of the time, I have to clear the entire board before I finally find a card that resets it, and it's usually a boost. That's the most irritating thing about the game. That said, Pro Rare Edge is carrying me hard through most of the fights, along with Pro Ladder Rewards Paige when they give me a Divas match. I just made my Rare Bray Wyatt Pro as well, and I'm working to level cap my Super Rares (Zach Ryder, Ladder Rewards John Cena) so that I can make them Pro soon after getting a second one, if I get so fortunate. Still, a great time killing game. My Exhibition record is 491-68, so I should be advancing pretty quickly, I'd like to think lol. My IG name is Darr if someone happens to run into me lol.

Team Orton kicking ass so far. Was struggling with the +3 matches, until I weakened up my team a bit, and dropped to the lower category. If last time's anything to go by, I should find myself in line for the Ultra Rare Divas. Great replacement for the Pro Rare Natalya that's currently losing over and over again.

Well I've fallen out with this now..

Just passed the 450 mark whilst playing PCC and didn't get the SR Cena.

Annoyed. Any suggestions?

Look in your card library, you don't get the alert during PCC because they want you to be able to play faster.

I played the hell out of Supercard this weekend, I got an Ultra Rare Paige and an Ultra Rare Rusev in the People's Champion Challenge. I also just won my second King Of The Ring but I'm not sure on what awards I've gotten because I have to wait another forty minutes to find out.

I was drifting around the 25,000-28,000 range, but was busy all Sunday & Monday and didn't play. Got two Super Rare Stardusts, which is fairly useful to me, if I decide to level & pro them.

I can't fathom how much play time goes into getting 115th.

I was drifting around the 25,000-28,000 range, but was busy all Sunday & Monday and didn't play. Got two Super Rare Stardusts, which is fairly useful to me, if I decide to level & pro them.

I can't fathom how much play time goes into getting 115th.

It was a fair amount, I just ended up playing on Saturday/Sunday, and when I got home from work on Monday/Friday. I didn't have anything to do this weekend, so I figured I'd see how far I could get.

I got the rewards from my King Of The Ring that I won and I got two Super Rare Seth Rollins Cards which I combined to make a pro. The only problem is that I don't have any use for him in my current deck so I'm not sure what to do with him.

If you combined them right away without maxing each card beforehand you might aswell just feed him to another card cause his potential is gone

I got the rewards from my King Of The Ring that I won and I got two Super Rare Seth Rollins Cards which I combined to make a pro. The only problem is that I don't have any use for him in my current deck so I'm not sure what to do with him.

What I tend to do with those is level them to their max, so that when I get a card that I actually want to use, it'll instantly shoot that card up to level 27.

Super Rare pro cards that you don't use are very good for that purpose.

In fact, that's basically all I use Super Rare Pros for now, I just combine them as I get 2, and then level them to feed them to Epics/Legendaries I might use.

• 3 weeks later...

Third time on heel side. Why do I love bad boys so?

Picking Team Rollins, because I can think I can get the Ultra Rare Miz. I've already got one of them. A second for combining would be the most useful thing I can see in the rewards, within my grasp.

I'm going with Ambrose, because he's a down arrow, and I could really use one of those.

I think I'm going to grind to the top 850 this time, but I'm not going to grind to the top 125 like last time, because it wasn't worth the extra effort just to get an Epic.

I picked Rollins because I am hoping I can get another Ultra Rare Paige to create a pro. I got the first Ultra Rare Paige card from the last PCC with Orton and Jericho and she's maxed out but she always loses. So hopefully I'll be able to get a second Ultra Rare Paige and then create a pro once I max out the second card.

Fingers crossed I don't get the Miz because he's garbage.

I picked Rollins because I am hoping I can get another Ultra Rare Paige to create a pro. I got the first Ultra Rare Paige card from the last PCC with Orton and Jericho and she's maxed out but she always loses. So hopefully I'll be able to get a second Ultra Rare Paige and then create a pro once I max out the second card.

Fingers crossed I don't get the Miz because he's garbage.

If I could trade you I'd give you my UR pro Paige.

Archived