WWE Supercard

breakingkayfabe

so I'm not sure what the hell happened but as soon as I made it about half way through the first survivor tier yesterday I haven't won a single match not even 1 point games. its been a mix of guys with way way stronger decks, the people who sandbag their decks with 4-5 commons and pro legendary/survivor cards, and what I'm guessing are hacked accounts as I see no other way that a player with a record of 1200-600 can have maxed out 4 pro legendary cards 3 survivor cards including the two stings and pro epics. anyone else having the same problems this has really pissed me off since I now can't get that sting card.

Hmm... I noticed an increase in difficulty at around the same time, but I was able to drop from +5 to +3 and win most of my matches without a problem (I just used title matches, to make them +6, and it didn't take very long).

Did you get any new cards that were exponentially more powerful than your other cards? That might be making things harder for you if they're fully trained. Keeping your deck at about an even level seems to work better for me. I also saw some people replacing some of the cards that weren't quite up to the level of the rest of their cards replacing them with commons/uncommons.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only card I added was a legendary Hogan I got from KotR today and he is almost maxed but he was a replacement for a epic that was only at about 11 or 12 so Hogan was an improvement almost immediately even though I've been losing. I just saw the event was extended so maybe I can get lucky with the single point matches.

Oops read the banner wrong

• 2 years later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="fatallylost" data-cite="fatallylost" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38453" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know this was ages ago, but, any on here still play Supercard?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="K-Nection" data-cite="K-Nection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38453" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> At least I'm not alone! lol. I was kinda hoping there may be players in search of a team on here. We're gonna need some replacements coming up, since we have a couple immature asshats right now.</p><p> </p><p> But, beyond that, how about them letting us actually earn a few hall of fame cards? I'm hoping for my TL Hopper card as a surprise entrant</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="fatallylost" data-cite="fatallylost" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38453" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>At least I'm not alone! lol. I was kinda hoping there may be players in search of a team on here. We're gonna need some replacements coming up, since we have a couple immature asshats right now.<p> </p><p> But, beyond that, how about them letting us actually earn a few hall of fame cards? I'm hoping for my TL Hopper card as a surprise entrant</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> At the moment I've grinded out to Elite....I had a team but I got super mad that I was carrying most of the members and left it. I guess you can consider me a free agent lol.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="K-Nection" data-cite="K-Nection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38453" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>At the moment I've grinded out to Elite....I had a team but I got super mad that I was carrying most of the members and left it. I guess you can consider me a free agent lol.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> LOL, been there, dealt with that. The last team I was on (which was, like, a year ago) got to the point where I was literally the only one getting any games in. It was ok, as, at the time, I just randomly played, and didn't really even know the proper grinding techniques. lol. I like the core group of my team now though, got a solid 5-6 people, and even the drama kids actually played, but, if you're lookin, I could pitch you to the rest of the collective. We're not weirdly hardcore go-get'em. But, we are Wrestlemania 33++. So you'd definitely boost up the ranks fast. I know I did. </p><p> </p><p> Not trying to just randomly hard sell the recruitment, I just don't really social media, other than here, and random facebook funny pics. </p><p> </p><p> I will say, we have been a bit more laxed lately on playing (even though we've still gotten the cards out) We're all about the fun for right now, til another tier drops, then we'll probably be a slight bit more serious.</p><p> </p><p> The basic ideas for us, 400 on road to glory (not always super strict, I haven't even hit that in a couple months) We usually do 1 ring domination card, so, 10 shards. Then we do use skype instead of the in game chat. We're not on video calls, or any of that, just a cleaner non-censored place to talk, strategize, etc.</p><p> </p><p> Sorry for the total push on that, lol. I'm just putting it out there, as we've talked about bringing in people who took the team events serious, without the drama, and were ok with dropping in some lower tiers to do better.</p>

It can be a hit, or miss, depending. On paper, it sounds boring, or like it doesn't have much replay. But, I'd say give it a go. Give it a week or two, to start to get going in it, and see. I play a little everyday. I'm not super hardcore nerdout about it, but, I like it enough to keep going.... kinda constantly... giving up days off for events at time. lol

I played pretty intensely back in 2015 and actually worked my way up to a reasonable level. However, when they announced Season 2 and essentially made people start over, that killed my interest for a long time. I heard that they'd tweaked a few things (to where you can at least gain S2 cards playing with S1 cards in wild mode), so I've played it a lot the past few days. It's still fun, and I've gotten off to a nice start in large part thanks to the fusion chamber (the legendary Sheamus and epic Neville you can get there currently anchor my deck). I can't help but feel like Season 3 and a similar reset are lurking, though, since there are some Season 2 cards that feature guys who are no longer on the roster (like Stardust, Sandow, etc.).

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HRTVAndrew" data-cite="HRTVAndrew" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38453" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I played pretty intensely back in 2015 and actually worked my way up to a reasonable level. However, when they announced Season 2 and essentially made people start over, that killed my interest for a long time. I heard that they'd tweaked a few things (to where you can at least gain S2 cards playing with S1 cards in wild mode), so I've played it a lot the past few days. It's still fun, and I've gotten off to a nice start in large part thanks to the fusion chamber (the legendary Sheamus and epic Neville you can get there currently anchor my deck). I can't help but feel like Season 3 and a similar reset are lurking, though, since there are some Season 2 cards that feature guys who are no longer on the roster (like Stardust, Sandow, etc.).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, among a million other rumors, a lot of buzz is going around that season 4 will be a reset. Between having a lot of guys who are gone, like you said, we're at the point where there's, like, 12 levels. So, anyone starting now might be put off (not to mention, how long would a Wrestlemania 33 tier be relevant?)</p><p> </p><p> I have played since season 1 as well, so the season 2 reset was kind of annoying, as I busted my butt getting to whichever level it was I had. lol.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="fatallylost" data-cite="fatallylost" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38453" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah, among a million other rumors, a lot of buzz is going around that season 4 will be a reset. Between having a lot of guys who are gone, like you said, we're at the point where there's, like, 12 levels. So, anyone starting now might be put off (not to mention, how long would a Wrestlemania 33 tier be relevant?)<p> </p><p> I have played since season 1 as well, so the season 2 reset was kind of annoying, as I busted my butt getting to whichever level it was I had. lol.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My take: If they keep wild mode and allow you to gain new cards through it, that's fine. If they do away with it and repeat the mistake made in going from S1 to S2, a whole bunch of people will be turned off, and they may not get them back.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HRTVAndrew" data-cite="HRTVAndrew" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38453" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My take: If they keep wild mode and allow you to gain new cards through it, that's fine. If they do away with it and repeat the mistake made in going from S1 to S2, a whole bunch of people will be turned off, and they may not get them back.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't think they'd take it away. As far as I recall, the only thing they've removed over it's run, was the PCC event. Which was utter crap anyway. lol. Even if it did help me get my first high ranking card back in the day.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="fatallylost" data-cite="fatallylost" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38453" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>LOL, been there, dealt with that. The last team I was on (which was, like, a year ago) got to the point where I was literally the only one getting any games in. It was ok, as, at the time, I just randomly played, and didn't really even know the proper grinding techniques. lol. I like the core group of my team now though, got a solid 5-6 people, and even the drama kids actually played, but, if you're lookin, I could pitch you to the rest of the collective. We're not weirdly hardcore go-get'em. But, we are Wrestlemania 33++. So you'd definitely boost up the ranks fast. I know I did. <p> </p><p> Not trying to just randomly hard sell the recruitment, I just don't really social media, other than here, and random facebook funny pics. </p><p> </p><p> I will say, we have been a bit more laxed lately on playing (even though we've still gotten the cards out) We're all about the fun for right now, til another tier drops, then we'll probably be a slight bit more serious.</p><p> </p><p> The basic ideas for us, 400 on road to glory (not always super strict, I haven't even hit that in a couple months) We usually do 1 ring domination card, so, 10 shards. Then we do use skype instead of the in game chat. We're not on video calls, or any of that, just a cleaner non-censored place to talk, strategize, etc.</p><p> </p><p> Sorry for the total push on that, lol. I'm just putting it out there, as we've talked about bringing in people who took the team events serious, without the drama, and were ok with dropping in some lower tiers to do better.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you guys are recruiting I am interested. I am ultimate + level deck</p>

• 3 months later...

<p>It's early, and there are kinks to work out, but I'm pleasantly surprised with most of the new features they rolled out. They left Money in the Bank's gameplay unchanged, and, in fact, allowing a bank of five games at a time works to my benefit given the way I play (playing many games at once a few times per day). Some of the new animations of the cards fighting each other are creative, for sure, especially the MITB mode and manager cards jumping in on occasion in Wild and PvP mode.</p><p> </p><p>

My negatives are generally pretty minor. A minimum of 10 female cards for the Elimination Chamber mode seems like a very tall order. Also, they made accessing login bonuses a bit harder. The calendar doesn't pop up on login anymore, and you instead have to find it. It's not too hard to do, but it's an extra few clicks, and that's a little annoying. Finally, it wasn't smart to have everyone go through the tutorial before doing anything. There's no way they were physically unable to find a way to detect experienced players and have them bypass it.</p>

Thank god Road to glory starts you off on a higher card than Legendary! Wrestlemania is still very low for vets unless they have shortened the grind. The only time I would even attempt road to glory in the past is when they doubled the experience because the grind was not worth it.

<p>The season 4 transition was a lot smoother this time. Season 3's update was BS because it resetted certain things including the training on your cards.</p><p> </p><p>

Don't know how to feel about them removing RR, wondering if it's gonna be a temporary event like the others now. It was a nice grind just to get picks(I would be stocking them up for TBG rounds).</p><p> </p><p>

I heard of this upcoming mode(I think it's called Elimination Chamber) where we'll be able to exclusively train our diva cards, so I'm hopeful for that as well. I have two fusion ultimate Lana cards waiting to be pro'd, and RTG is quite a strenous way to get there.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tha Black Phenom" data-cite="Tha Black Phenom" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38453" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The season 4 transition was a lot smoother this time. Season 3's update was BS because it resetted certain things including the training on your cards.<p> </p><p> Don't know how to feel about them removing RR, wondering if it's gonna be a temporary event like the others now. It was a nice grind just to get picks(I would be stocking them up for TBG rounds).</p><p> </p><p> I heard of this upcoming mode(I think it's called Elimination Chamber) where we'll be able to exclusively train our diva cards, so I'm hopeful for that as well. I have two fusion ultimate Lana cards waiting to be pro'd, and RTG is quite a strenous way to get there.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would always use King of the Ring to passively train my cards.</p>

Archived