[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles - November 2014

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Relatively new to the game

Before I was using cpt. charisma mod

Switched to this and noticed that it has significantly less companies included. Is that deliberate or did I do something wrong installing it?

It's always had less companies that cpt. charisma's mod so I'd say it's deliberate. Cpt. Charisma falls into the void of having too many companies where as this mod is more in line with how the default data runs.

Could I request that Joe Hendry be added to the data? He's been working for ICW for a little while now, has a snazzy YouTube video (

), and was in the segment on last week's Raw with Rusev and Lana.

The other question: Does NJPW still get the US PPV deals for the future? Or is it only going to be set to GFW having them?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Silva" data-cite="Silva" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38617" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Could I request that Joe Hendry be added to the data? He's been working for ICW for a little while now, has a snazzy YouTube video ( <div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/DE8BsdZG2KM?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="The 'Local Hero' Joe Hendry presents - I C Double Me and You"></iframe></div></div>), and was in the segment on last week's Raw with Rusev and Lana.<p> </p><p> The other question: Does NJPW still get the US PPV deals for the future? Or is it only going to be set to GFW having them?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He is in it, I answered a question on this on Reddit the other day :</p><p> </p><p> </p><div class="ipsEmbeddedOther"> <iframe data-embedid="46b60cf4cd3e13c6a38144af8045687d" allowfullscreen="" data-embed-src="<___base_url___>/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=embed&url=http://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyBookers/comments/2mdz4p/tew_2013_struggling_to_find_some_icw_uk_guys_any/"></iframe> </div><p> </p><p> He is under RWA I believe. hope this helps?</p><p> </p><p> EDIT: I realise I'm playing a different mod... doh!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Silva" data-cite="Silva" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38617" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Could I request that Joe Hendry be added to the data? He's been working for ICW for a little while now, has a snazzy YouTube video ( <div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/DE8BsdZG2KM?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="The 'Local Hero' Joe Hendry presents - I C Double Me and You"></iframe></div></div>), and was in the segment on last week's Raw with Rusev and Lana.<p> </p><p> The other question: Does NJPW still get the US PPV deals for the future? Or is it only going to be set to GFW having them?</p></div></blockquote><p> Damn. Thought I'd put Joe Hendry in when I added Kenny Williams. He'll be in it next time.</p>

Absolute Intense Wrestling added, although I'm really not happy with how they play and I very nearly lost my temper and deleted them. Only thing left to do is their tag title history (IIRC). What this addition has taught me is I'm not adding any more promotions that don't interest me. If someone wants a promotion added they will need to give me all the information (roster, alignments, push, ages, debuts etc of workers not in the data). So please don't ask will "X" promotion be in it because unless you give me all the info, the answer is no. Promotions that peak my interest may make it in at some point (like Lucha Underground did).

All titles up to date as of yesterday. I've put TNA on their new network - added the network and logo (I know the deal doesn't start until January but what the hell for the sake of a month).

A few new workers added to the database too (including Joe Hendry who I forgot last time), again not entirely happy with some of them so will keep tweaking until I am.

All information put in this thread has been done for the potential next release. :)

I hate to be the guy who repeatedly makes requests for people to be added, but I've got another request, this time for Barbaro Cavernario in CMLL. His popularity has really increased over the past year or so and he was one of the Torneo Gran Alternavita winners from this year. I only realized that he wasn't in once the Fantasticamania tour roster was announced. http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=12139

Any reason why Chikara are set as based in the Great Lakes, despite actually being based in Philly (Tri State)???

Something I've missed or is it a mistake?

Also worth noting that some of the venues in PA are slightly off. Chikara drew around 1,500 people at the Palmer Center with You Only Live Twice and the cap on the venue is at 500.

Yoshitatsu has a broken neck and will be out for the foreseeable future.

If this is AJ Styles related, I'd lower his safety. He's not safe in-ring if he's breaking necks (this is all based on if Yoshitatsu's neck is relative to the Styles Clash botch during AJ/Yoshitatsu. This would make it two in a year alongside the near breaks of Roderick Strong & Curt Hawkins).

If this is AJ Styles related, I'd lower his safety. He's not safe in-ring if he's breaking necks (this is all based on if Yoshitatsu's neck is relative to the Styles Clash botch during AJ/Yoshitatsu. This would make it two in a year alongside the near breaks of Roderick Strong & Curt Hawkins).

It happened at Power Struggle (11/8 was said on Twitter) and it looks to be the result of Yoshi tucking his head on the Styles Clash. But I don't know if this totally reflects on Styles as being an unsafe worker because he went for... what, 10 years without an issue in TNA? It seems more so like other guys not being aware of how to take the move. Granted, that's something AJ should be making clear going into matches (which he said he does on Jericho's podcast iirc).

It's not AJ's safety rating. If anything when they went over the finish of the match, if the other worker didn't know how to take the move he should have said something. Kazarian said he took the move a ton of times and one day he just messed up and forgot to put his head in position and took it the same way Yoshi, Hawkins, and Strong did.

I hate to be the guy who repeatedly makes requests for people to be added, but I've got another request, this time for Barbaro Cavernario in CMLL. His popularity has really increase over the past year or so and he was one of the Torneo Gran Alternavita winners from this year. I only realized that he wasn't in once the Fantasticamania tour roster was announced. http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=12139

Way ahead of you buddy... he's already in for next time (Although he's just Cavarnario in the data):D

Any reason why Chikara are set as based in the Great Lakes, despite actually being based in Philly (Tri State)???

Something I've missed or is it a mistake?

Also worth noting that some of the venues in PA are slightly off. Chikara drew around 1,500 people at the Palmer Center with You Only Live Twice and the cap on the venue is at 500.

That's a mistake on my part... and one I'm unsure how I've managed seeing as I know they should be in Tri-State :confused: I'll get it changed. Venues were done by someone else (I have zero clue on venues in the US other than the obvious) but I can change that if they should be bigger. :)

Just a question as i cant download it atm as i am at work. How big/extensive is the British wrestling scene in this mod?

IPW:UK, Insane Championship Wrestling, PROGRESS (I think), Preston City Wrestling, K-Star Wrestling and Fierce Females: UK are the UK promotions included - I'll have to check when I'm on my home PC.

Way ahead of you buddy... he's already in for next time (Although he's just Cavarnario in the data):D

That's a mistake on my part... and one I'm unsure how I've managed seeing as I know they should be in Tri-State :confused: I'll get it changed. Venues were done by someone else (I have zero clue on venues in the US other than the obvious) but I can change that if they should be bigger. :)

IPW:UK, Insane Championship Wrestling, PROGRESS (I think), Preston City Wrestling, K-Star Wrestling and Fierce Females: UK are the UK promotions included - I'll have to check when I'm on my home PC.

Yay! Will we be able to get a change log of what was added like before?

And PROGRESS is in the data.

Yay! Will we be able to get a change log of what was added like before?

And PROGRESS is in the data.

I shall try and get something together. Haven't really kept much of a record as most of the stuff added (except AIW) has only been for me really. I think I can remember what I've done though so will try and put a change list up later.

Archived