[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles - November 2014

Yeah I know I wasn't going to release another update but I figured I'm keeping it up to date for me so would share it until Genadi releases his real world data. This is only updated for personal use so might not have 100's of additions, but I can remember the following being done;

~ TNA Finances dropped to $1m (Good luck keeping them afloat - it is possible).

~ Lucha Underground added and all workers who are part of it now have their Lucha Underground gimmicks added as alter egos (ie Hijo del Fantasma as King Cuerno, El Mesias as Mil Muertes and Ricochet as Prince Puma among others).

~ All title histories are up to date (as of 3rd November).

~ The addition of Wrestle-1's heavyweight title.

~ GFW are now set to open in January 2015 - but only if Jarrett is available as owner.

~ Few stat tweaks to workers - this is an ongoing, never ending process!

~ Few new worker additions.

Like I said, not a lot of changes but I'm just sharing my own personal data that I enjoy playing.

>>November Data<<

>>Logos and belts pack<<

>>People Pics<<

I would suggest downloading all picture packs as there are new logo's ,titles and worker pictures in there (including most of the Lucha Underground alter ego pics).

Anyway, enjoy!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing too major

-Drake Younger has a 0 for Ref Ability

-Is Mark Henry heel now? He is set as a face

-Isn't Zeb Coulter face? Is he still managing Swagger? He is set as a face with no clients

-I would up Rusev's overness. (In US & Worldwide)

-I would lower Justin Gabrial's overness.

-Cesaro is set as a face. Should be heel

-Is Santino still injured/retired? He is set to be active

-Ryback should be face.

-Rybaxel should be Inactive

-Bring Joey Mercury & Jamie Noble up to the main roster

-Jerry Lawler not set as default announce for events.

-Should the AWA titles be property of WWE?

-I don't think Slaughter is still working for WWE. Is Tony Garea still around?

Again, thanks for all of your hard work on this mod.

Nothing too major

-Drake Younger has a 0 for Ref Ability

-Is Mark Henry heel now? He is set as a face

-Isn't Zeb Coulter face? Is he still managing Swagger? He is set as a face with no clients

-I would up Rusev's overness. (In US & Worldwide)

-I would lower Justin Gabrial's overness.

-Cesaro is set as a face. Should be heel

-Is Santino still injured/retired? He is set to be active

-Ryback should be face.

-Rybaxel should be Inactive

-Bring Joey Mercury & Jamie Noble up to the main roster

-Jerry Lawler not set as default announce for events.

-Should the AWA titles be property of WWE?

-I don't think Slaughter is still working for WWE. Is Tony Garea still around?

Again, thanks for all of your hard work on this mod.

I shall get those changed/looked into. Thanks for the feedback.

Matt Cross should be working for Lucha Underground under the Son of Havoc gimmick you made.

I cannot believe I went to all the trouble of finding and cutting a decent pic, adding the alter ego and then forgetting to put him on the roster!

I bow my head in stupidity! :o

Brilliant, I'll check this out later tonight. Btw, did you want me to PM you an update with what's been happening up here in Scandinavia? (former Wcw wrestler Frank Andersson made a comeback recently)

Only if you have the time, that'd be great. Frank I believe is in there as I noticed he won one of the belts recently.

great mod bro I always look forward to your work

- I would increase the overness of the uso's and lower Big E down to a D+ rather than C-

- tom phillips could be added to the game since he's a main announcer on smackdown now. he was born November 20th, 1989

- the rock is listed as signed to the WWE on the wikipedia site "limited appearances" so I would add him on a special PPA deal

also if you want a listing of the road agents in WWE and NXT. and refs for TNA and WWE, i'd be more than happy to help provide more info on them if you'd like

Been debating this for a while now but if I do release again, how do people feel about the inclusion of the mini's division in Mexico? I can set the titles up so a very small guy won't end up being CMLL World Champion but just whether it bothered people seeing a mini vs. a lightweight/middleweight when you're not in charge of the company? I know it happens in Mexico and not all "minis" have dwarfism but thought I'd gauge opinions on it before I decided.

Well I'm adding AIW (Absolute Intense Wrestling) to the data but does anyone know the alignments of the workers in the promotion? Or even who makes regular appearances because it seems a hefty roster for a company of that size and I hate when companies release 10+ workers on day 1.

Mini's will also be something I will work on. Can't promise any release in December, I'll try my best though. The Millennium mod is my priority at the moment and I only edit this when I have a creative block with that.

When I graduate in the spring I'll probably have time to make the trip to Cleveland and see AIW, been wanting that for a while

I know Gargano has been there for years and years and recently Elgin has been pretty regular. Jimmy Jacobs, BK Whitmer (together), Colt Cabana, Tim Donst, Athena, Veda Scott, Matt Cross, and Gregory Iron all seem to be regular as well as Josh Prohibition, Flip Kendrick, Josh Alexander, and Ethan Page

Might see Candice LeRae more since I think she made a mention of moving to Cleveland with Gargano

Has anyone been updating pictures for guys like Ambrose and Rollins?

More Dean Ambrose I guess since he looks a bit different since his Shield days now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/DeanAmbrose_alt_zps507821d8.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/SethRollins_alt_zps29f023c8.jpg

They were going to be in my next release but figured may as well upload them now.

Maybe add strong friendship relationships with the Talkin Shop crew? Karl Anderson, Big LG, Rocky Romero. Maybe The Young Bucks & Cheerleader Melissa

EDIT: I checked Big LG and he only is at 15% pop in Japan. I am not very familiar with NJPW, but he's a tag team champion and in the Bullet Club. Should it be higher? Again, I am not too familiar. Maybe check the other members too?

I can send you an AIW roster in a few days. I wouldn't put Elgin in as the promoters stripped him of the title because he got stuck in Canada. He wasn't too happy about it.

That would be great if you could as I've been working off their site and not entirely sure how up to date that is. Plus it doesn't really give me their alignment. Many Thanks.

Maybe add strong friendship relationships with the Talkin Shop crew? Karl Anderson, Big LG, Rocky Romero. Maybe The Young Bucks & Cheerleader Melissa

EDIT: I checked Big LG and he only is at 15% pop in Japan. I am not very familiar with NJPW, but he's a tag team champion and in the Bullet Club. Should it be higher? Again, I am not too familiar. Maybe check the other members too?

Big LG is one guy (probably not the only one) who I have neglected in recent months. You're right he should be way higher than 15%. He should probably be closer to Karl Anderson in terms of overness (but not more). I'll get that done.

Now to Tim Wiese or not to Tim Wiese that is the question. It's no secret he is looking to become a wrestler, and made an appearance last night at WWE's Frankfurt show but I can't find that it was anything more than a special one off appearance. Let's face it, I want to book Tim Wiese vs. Hugo Knox in a battle of the former Goalkeepers match! :p

Archived