WMMA4 Mod Index

TEW2013 has one of these so I figured it would be just as useful to have one for WMMA4. This is not a mod download hub but rather just an index of threads to make things easier to find.

If you have a mod that is not included in here let me know via PM or by posting in the thread and I will update the list :)

If it's possible to get this stickied it'd be much appreciated.

CornellVerse Mods

C-Verse Expanded Asaemon

Real World Mods

Modern Warriors 2009 (Community Mod) Tag01

Fight World JoMo

Modern Warriors 1 Tag01

January 1997 Mod by WECNeverDie

Old School Rules by SeanMcFly

Other Mods

IER's Megadump i effin rule

ZaNames Name Database zaphenomenalone Download Link Courtesy of Mikedanton

Asaemons Title Belts Asaemon

FSF Skin 1.0 fourstarfizzle

Free Picture Pack Rebby

157 Additional Renders hecatomb

The Ultimate Re-Render Pack Asaemon

New Event Names Omnikron

Modern Warriors Skin Tag01

WMMA4 Blue 1.0 revoz

Socko's Name Expansion Mod Socko

X-cve Computica

• 1 month later...
I have the files from ZaName database. If he's banned and everything is locked up am I allowed to upload it for other people or did he get banned over the database? I haven't noticed anything weird about the database and it doesn't cause anything wrong with my game.

I have the files from ZaName database. If he's banned and everything is locked up am I allowed to upload it for other people or did he get banned over the database? I haven't noticed anything weird about the database and it doesn't cause anything wrong with my game.

That would be great if you could. My game has run out of names for Asian women and won't let me generate any.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
The lack of mods is what has stopped me from purchasing this game as of yet

There just needs to be a concentrated board effort to make the real world mod. I'm not up to it because I'm not thàt into MMA, but some people should take the lead and make it happen. Right now there's a good base, but I don't feel like playing it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Hello guys, I'm brand new to this series of games. When it comes to mods, can I add it to my existing game? </p><p> </p><p>

I've just downloaded a face pack which contains 4000 or so as opposed to the 2000+ that the game already has. I simply put it in the folder. Will the new regens start taking from this face pack, or do I have to do anything special or even start a new game?</p>

Archived