Thomas Buell RW: Ex-Plosion

Women

Jenna Compono RW: Ex-Plosion

Simone Kelly AYTO?: Hawaii

Draft Order

Round 1

moon_lit_tears Johnny Devenanzio RW: Key West

masterded Wes Bergmann RW: Austin

BHK1978 Zach Nichols RW: San Diego (2011)

Mr T Jobs To Me Nany González RW: Las Vegas (2011

Imarevenant Jordan Wiseley RW: Portland

TakerNGN74 Leroy Garrett RW: Las Vegas (2011)

Round 2

TakerNGN74 Sarah Rice RW: Brooklyn

Imarevenant Theresa González Fresh Meat II

Mr T Jobs To Me Jonna Mannion RW: Cancun

BHK1978 Johnny Reilly RW: Portland

masterded Averey Tressler RW: Portland

moon_lit_tears Ryan Knight RW: New Orleans (2010)

Round 3

moon_lit_tears Hailey Chivers RW: Ex-Plosion

masterded Dustin Zito RW: Las Vegas (2011)

BHK1978 Jemmye Carroll RW: New Orleans (2010)

Mr T Jobs To Me Nia Moore RW: Portland

Imarevenant Brittany Baldassari AYTO?: Hawaii

TakerNGN74 Jessica McCain RW: Portland

Round 4

TakerNGN74 Adam Kuhn AYTO?: Hawaii

Imarevenant

Mr T Jobs To Me

BHK1978

masterded

moon_lit_tears

Edited the post and updated the list.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Men

Jay Gotti RW: Ex-Plosion

Thomas Buell RW: Ex-Plosion

Women

Draft Order

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Imarevenant John "JJ" Jacobs AYTO?: Hawaii

Mr T Jobs To Me

BHK1978

masterded

moon_lit_tears

Men

Jay Gotti RW: Ex-Plosion

Women

Draft Order

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Mr T Jobs To Me Thomas Buell RW: Ex-Plosion

BHK1978

masterded

moon_lit_tears

I am making my last pick because maybe he's related to John Gotti...

Women

Draft Order

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

BHK1978 Jay Gotti RW: Ex-Plosion

masterded

moon_lit_tears

I flipped a coin as I know nothing about either.

Draft Order

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

BHK1978 Jay Gotti RW: Ex-Plosion

masterded Simone Kelly AYTO?: Hawaii

moon_lit_tears Jenna Compono RW: Ex-Plosion

Week 1 Scores

Contestants

Underline means eliminated

Adam Kuhn 13

Chris "CT" Tamburello 1

Dustin Zito -18

Jay Gotti -5

Johnny Devenanzio 3

John "JJ" Jacobs -4

Johnny Reilly 2

Jordan Wiseley -5

Leroy Garrett -2

Ryan Knight -3

Thomas Buell 0

Wes Bergmann 20

Zach Nichols -5

Averey Tressler 0

Brittany Baldassari 10

Diem Brown 0

Hailey Chivers 0

Jemmye Carroll -3

Jenna Compono -5

Jessica McCain -14

Jonna Mannion -2

Nany González -4

Nia Moore -3

Sarah Rice -2

Simone Kelly -5

Theresa González 22

Team Scores

1. Imarevenant 23

2. masterded* -3

3. TakerNGN74 -5

3. moon_lit_tears -5

5. Mr T Jobs To Me -9

6. BHK1978 -11

So seeing as we now have some kind of loser bracket to get back to the main house no one is eliminated yet. I will still give -10 for losing a challenge that sends you to the other house. Also all challenges that take place their will use the 10 point scoring system for elimination challenges.

I like the elimination house thing as long as the winner there doesn't get into the finals automatically. Hopefully they come in as a surprise pretty late in the game.

Not terribly impressed by any AYTO people, the Gotti guy is actually pretty annoying tbh.

I kind of like that Brittany girl. She seems lime the kind of girl who is going to bring the right amount of crazy partying with a chance for a drama filled meltdown.

Ex-ile House does seem like a nice way to keep things fresh.

I could definitely see Jenna bringing great value as the last pick, in hookup points... If only her ex weren't that annoying little midget.

It's very weird watching Knight and especially Diem.

I think Thomas could actually do alright, he's obviously a long shot to place but Hailey seems like she may be in the top third of the female competitors. He's already my leading scorer... with 0 points.

I still love Wes- "Ex is a strong term"... And he just can't help but summon Bananas for a pissoff conversation.

Did anyone else look at Nia and immediately think she should be able to physically dominate the other women here. Hope she's much better this season than last.

I'm totally rooting for Sarah this season would be nice to see her finally win. If Jordan doesn't self destruct she had a good shot.

Also Jessica just keeps looking better and better to me.

I watched a little of the current season of the Real World and man has that show gone down the tubes. I am not sure why the do all of these stupid twists, it is almost like they want to be like Big Brother (And yes I watch and love Big Brother it is my guilty pleasure don't judge.:D). Also I hate when they do the overhead shots showing the camera crew filming the people or when they do confessionals and we actually get to hear the producers asking the house guests questions. To me that is not what the show is about. Also, that chick Nicole's voice annoys the every living crap out of me. I think I would go insane if I had to be around her for an extended period of time.

Ex-ile House does seem like a nice way to keep things fresh.

I could definitely see Jenna bringing great value as the last pick, in hookup points... If only her ex weren't that annoying little midget.

It's very weird watching Knight and especially Diem.

I think Thomas could actually do alright, he's obviously a long shot to place but Hailey seems like she may be in the top third of the female competitors. He's already my leading scorer... with 0 points.

I still love Wes- "Ex is a strong term"... And he just can't help but summon Bananas for a pissoff conversation.

I swear they must look for reasons to put Bananas on this show. They were talking about this on another site that I go on, if the dude just kisses a chick they will use her as an Ex for him.

I did not really have any weird feelings about seeing Knight because he did it to himself (I know that might come across as being harsh but it is the truth). Diem on the other hand actually made me sad because she seemed so optimistic about her future and to know what happened to her was kind of heartbreaking.

Did anyone else look at Nia and immediately think she should be able to physically dominate the other women here. Hope she's much better this season than last.

I'm totally rooting for Sarah this season would be nice to see her finally win. If Jordan doesn't self destruct she had a good shot.

Also Jessica just keeps looking better and better to me.

I want to see crazy Nia from Portland, you know the chick that put a hit out on Jordan. She has been pretty bland on her run on the Challenge thus far. I do agree that she might be the Laurel of this cast.

I would love to see Sarah win, simply because she said that she originally only wanted to be on the Real World so that she could later take part on the Challenges.

I was thinking the same thing about Jessica, I am not sure why that is the case but she does seem to be getting better looking.

I like the elimination house thing as long as the winner there doesn't get into the finals automatically. Hopefully they come in as a surprise pretty late in the game.

Not terribly impressed by any AYTO people, the Gotti guy is actually pretty annoying tbh.

Got to agree about that Gotti dude, he seems like he is one of those people who always has to be "on".

I don't know about the elimination house. They've done it on Survivor and Big Brother and it never seems to work. Granted what this show is doing is more like how it was run on Survivor (On Big Brother the person who was voted out is voted back in by the fans or by their fellow contestants.) but the fans have crapped all over it the concept the three times Survivor has done it. I guess this is a different show so maybe they can make it work.

Week 2 Scores

Contestants

Adam Kuhn 0

Chris "CT" Tamburello 1

Dustin Zito 10

Jay Gotti 6

Johnny Devenanzio 29

John "JJ" Jacobs 0

Johnny Reilly 16

Jordan Wiseley 4

Leroy Garrett 1

Ryan Knight 1

Thomas Buell -36

Wes Bergmann 1

Zach Nichols 5

Averey Tressler 5

Brittany Baldassari 2

Diem Brown 1

Hailey Chivers -38

Jemmye Carroll 0

Jenna Compono 0

Jessica McCain 7

Jonna Mannion 7

Nany González 33

Nia Moore 1

Sarah Rice 0

Simone Kelly 1

Theresa González -3

Team Scores

Total Scores

1. Imarevenant 26

2. BHK1978 16

3. masterded 14

4. TakerNGN74 3

5. Mr T Jobs To Me -4

6. moon_lit_tears -13

Week 2 Scores

1. BHK1978 27

2. masterded 17

3. TakerNGN74 8

4. Mr T Jobs To Me 5

5. Imarevenant 3

6. moon_lit_tears -8

Week 1 Scores

1. Imarevenant 23

2. masterded -3

3. TakerNGN74 -5

3. moon_lit_tears -5

5. Mr T Jobs To Me -9

6. BHK1978 -11

The Ex-iled video is here: http://www.mtv.com/shows/challenge-battle-of-the-exes-2/the-challenge-battle-of-the-exes-ii-ep-1-battle-of-the-ex-iled/1733535/playlist/

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Imarevenant" data-cite="Imarevenant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38862" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Was finally able to watch the episode. That sweat challenge for the exiled looked pretty damn disgusting.<p> </p><p> And it's a bit uncomfortable watching Diem getting sick like this, next weeks episode will not be fun.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah next weeks episode is going to be just weird and uncomfortable to watch.</p>

I am wondering if the will do the whole exile thing the way Survivor did it, meaning the exile team would return at the half-way point. Typically, on Survivor they brought a person back right at the merge (For those who do not watch it the merge usually takes place at the half-way point) and I think they also kept it going and brought another person back at the final five point. Now I doubt this show will use the twist twice so I am thinking once half the teams are gone we will probably see the exile team return.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Imarevenant" data-cite="Imarevenant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38862" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Was finally able to watch the episode. That sweat challenge for the exiled looked pretty damn disgusting.</strong><p><strong> </strong></p><p> And it's a bit uncomfortable watching Diem getting sick like this, next weeks episode will not be fun.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The sweat challenge was pretty gross but it's not the first time I've seen them do it. You would have to go all the way back to Road Rules 13 Xtreme to see the first time they did it which was over a decade ago.</p>

Week 3 Scores

Contestants

Adam Kuhn 16

Dustin Zito -10

Jay Gotti 0

Johnny Devenanzio 1

John "JJ" Jacobs 3

Johnny Reilly 0

Jordan Wiseley 21

Leroy Garrett 0

Ryan Knight 2

Wes Bergmann 1

Zach Nichols 0

Averey Tressler 0

Brittany Baldassari 16

Jemmye Carroll 2

Jenna Compono 0

Jessica McCain -10

Jonna Mannion 0

Nany González 0

Nia Moore 0

Sarah Rice 21

Simone Kelly 4

Theresa González 1

Team Scores

Total Scores

1. Imarevenant 67

2. TakerNGN74 30

3. BHK1978 18

4. masterded 9

5. Mr T Jobs To Me -4

6. moon_lit_tears -10

Week 3 Scores

1. Imarevenant 41

2. TakerNGN74 27

3. moon_lit_tears 3

4. BHK1978 2

5. Mr T Jobs To Me 0

6. masterded -5

Week 2 Scores

1. BHK1978 27

2. masterded 17

3. TakerNGN74 8

4. Mr T Jobs To Me 5

5. Imarevenant 3

6. moon_lit_tears -8

Week 1 Scores

1. Imarevenant 23

2. masterded -3

3. TakerNGN74 -5

3. moon_lit_tears -5

5. Mr T Jobs To Me -9

6. BHK1978 -11

The Ex-iled video is here: http://www.mtv.com/shows/challenge-battle-of-the-exes-2/the-challenge-battle-of-the-exes-ii-ep-3-battle-of-the-ex-iled/1733684/playlist/

Sorry to see Jessica go.

But damn it looks like Brittany is going to bring some drama points in for me.

And I was pleasantly surprised that MTV didn't milk the Diem situation too badly this season. I think it could have been much much worse.

They may have milked it more but even if they did we will never know because after both Ryan Knight and Diem passed away the show was then re edited to make them come off in a more positive light. Had they just said screw it and aired it as is this season would have most likely aired in late 2014 and would already be over by this point in 2015.

They may have milked it more but even if they did we will never know because after both Ryan Knight and Diem passed away the show was then re edited to make them come off in a more positive light. Had they just said screw it and aired it as is this season would have most likely aired in late 2014 and would already be over by this point in 2015.

I read that it was always meant to be broadcast in January of this year. Oh and that Jenna chick is smoking hot, how that Jay dude ever got her is a complete mystery to me.

I read that it was always meant to be broadcast in January of this year. Oh and that Jenna chick is smoking hot, how that Jay dude ever got her is a complete mystery to me.

That's funny, I find her to be weird looking and all her talk about being a model is annoying as hell.

Jenna is okay but nobody holds a candle to Sarah in my opinion. I really hope she wins this year or at least makes it to a final because she deserves it (haven't read spoilers at all so I don't know who wins and what not)

That's funny, I find her to be weird looking and all her talk about being a model is annoying as hell.

I think she's hot, but I do agree that the model talk is annoying.

Jenna is okay but nobody holds a candle to Sarah in my opinion. I really hope she wins this year or at least makes it to a final because she deserves it (haven't read spoilers at all so I don't know who wins and what not)

I have always liked Sarah, not a fan of the tattoos but I think she is good looking. Still nobody beats Cara Maria for me (Out of the people who have been on in recent years that is, there are others from, and I hate to use this term, back in the day that were hotter than Cara.).

I would love to see Sarah finally get her win as well and I do not actually hate Jordan like most people do so I would be good with him picking up the win as well.

I have always liked Sarah, not a fan of the tattoos but I think she is good looking. Still nobody beats Cara Maria for me (Out of the people who have been on in recent years that is, there are others from, and I hate to use this term, back in the day that were hotter than Cara.).

Yeah, Cara Maria is super attractive to me too. Her, Jenn and Emily are at the top for me. Jessica continues to look better and better to me as well.

I would love to see Sarah finally get her win as well and I do not actually hate Jordan like most people do so I would be good with him picking up the win as well.

He's actually been tolerable this season so far. The ego seems to be in check a bit and I think having a partner like Sarah will keep him grounded as she definitely has a better grasp of the political side of things. I wouldn't mind seeing him actually take out Johnny, I could at least respect his attempt to go after it last season even if I still laugh about what a stupid move it was.

So I wouldn't mind seeing them win as I think Sarah is definitely due and he hasn't been so annoying this year (although I am a little sad I might not be getting the drama related points I was expecting from him).

Archived