The Challenge: Battle of the Exes 2 - Fantasy Game

masterded

It's all for fun anyway, don't feel like it's a big deal what you decide. Nia got me 78 on the way out, I'd say I've been compensated fairly for her services :o

Boy do I regret not picking her this time around. It is just she was so passive during the last challenge I did not think we would ever see Hurricane Nia again. Boy was I wrong.

Johnny is such a poor winner and a sore loser. He reminds me a lot of Rupert from Survivor in that he thinks everyone should sacrifice their game in order to benefit his game. If he was in the same spot you better believe he would have thrown Jordan and Sarah into the elimination challenge.

I have nothing against any of the final three teams for once which is odd because there is usually one team I can't stand. I would not be annoyed with anyone of them winning.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since Theresa was already eliminated earlier and was originally drafted by Imarevenant than Imarevenent should probably get her back. It's a tough call but I've never agreed with the ruling that if someone gets eliminated that the person who drafted them gets their replacement but I guess having thought it through a bit there's no other way to handle it.

Still in this scenario I would give the replacement back to the person that originally drafted her on their team.

The rule about replacements made a lot more sense when getting kicked off was always negative points. I should have changed it when I changed the rules where getting kicked off became a big bonus. I mean I tend to either add or tweak a rule every season to get the right balance.

Also yesterday was the first time anyone has gotten Knight points which we have had for 2 seasons now.

I think you should just follow what the rule says and T should get Nia's replacement no matter who it was.

Sure I drafted her, but like ay other players she's no longer on my team once she was eliminated from the game. Basically she's Theresa 2.0 and I think it should be handled like any other replacement player situation.

As for Johnny, he's so two-faced it's ridiculous. Sarah at least had the balls to throw Johnny and Nany in herself. Johnny "lost his footing" and basically eliminated himself from a game just so he wouldn't have to face the choice of throwing in Leroy/Nia against Wes/Theresa. Instead he let another team do the dirty work for him.

Just wanted to Chime in and add my voice to those saying Johnny is full of it.

Sarah is 100% right, she's played the nice girl all these years, and it's gotten her nothing but crappy partners who quit on her, or tossed in at the last second to thin the herd.

Johnny is such a toolbag. first of all, as others have already mentioned, he threw the challenge before like a coward so he wouldn't have to make the tough choice. Second of all, spare me the "I never would have done such a thing!" routine Johnny. You would have and have done so in the past, it's why your a multiple time winner. Which is fine, just don't be two faced about it.

TL:DR go get your money Sarah, you go girl.

Another Johnny issue. Nice broken Rib that miraculously healed 5 minutes later.

No selling like Vintage Cena.

"oh my rib is broken, I can't even twist!"

5 minutes later: oh I can walk off normally while waving with both hands above my head.

I've had broken ribs sir, and you would not be walking out with both arms swinging and waving with both hands. Your old ass gassed and pulled a muscle, and this new version of Leroy who actually tries dominated you from about a minute in on.

That's the biggest take away from me from this season so far, Someone lit a fire under Leroy and if he comes to play like he has this season, he's going to have a long run of Finals. The "I quit the minute it gets tough" Leroy hasn't shown up at all so far this season.

Week 12 Scores

Contestants

Jay Gotti -52

Jordan Wiseley 104

Leroy Garrett 49

Jenna Compono -47

Sarah Rice 92

Theresa González 57

Team Scores

Total Scores

1. TakerNGN74 347

2. Mr T Jobs To Me 343

3. Imarevenant 317

4. moon_lit_tears 78

5. masterded 62

6. BHK1978 26

Week 12 Scores

1. TakerNGN74 141

2. Imarevenant 104

3. Mr T Jobs To Me 57

4. masterded 0

5. moon_lit_tears -47

6. BHK1978 -52

Week 11 Scores

1. Mr T Jobs To Me 89 or (105)

2. moon_lit_tears 21

3. Imarevenant 19 or (3)

4. TakerNGN74 11

5. masterded 0

5. BHK1978 0

Week 10 Scores

1. Mr T Jobs To Me 51

2. TakerNGN74 32

3. moon_lit_tears 17

4. Imarevenant 10

5. BHK1978 7

6. masterded -8

Week 9 Scores

1. Imarevenant 43

2. Mr T Jobs To Me 40

3. moon_lit_tears 33

4. TakerNGN74 32

5. masterded 21

6. BHK1978 4

Week 8 Scores

1. TakerNGN74 42

2. Mr T Jobs To Me 36

3. moon_lit_tears 12

4. Imarevenant 11

5. masterded -6

6. BHK1978 -8

Week 7 Scores

1. moon_lit_tears 34

2. Mr T Jobs To Me 28

3. BHK1978 20

4. TakerNGN74 15

5. masterded -9

6. Imarevenant -15

Week 6 Scores

1. Imarevenant 26

2. masterded 23

3. BHK1978 10

4. Mr T Jobs To Me 7

5. TakerNGN74 1

5. moon_lit_tears 1

Week 5 Scores

1. moon_lit_tears 29

2. Imarevenant 21

3. masterded 19

4. Mr T Jobs To Me 18

5. TakerNGN74 13

6. BHK1978 5

Week 4 Scores

1. Imarevenant 31

2. TakerNGN74 30

3. BHK1978 22

4. Mr T Jobs To Me 21

5. masterded 13

6. moon_lit_tears -12

Week 3 Scores

1. Imarevenant 41

2. TakerNGN74 27

3. moon_lit_tears 3

4. BHK1978 2

5. Mr T Jobs To Me 0

6. masterded -5

Week 2 Scores

1. BHK1978 27

2. masterded 17

3. TakerNGN74 8

4. Mr T Jobs To Me 5

5. Imarevenant 3

6. moon_lit_tears -8

Week 1 Scores

1. Imarevenant 23

2. masterded -3

3. TakerNGN74 -5

3. moon_lit_tears -5

5. Mr T Jobs To Me -9

6. BHK1978 -11

So the winner of our game is TakerNGN74

When it came to what to do with Theresa I had to ultimatley agree with Imarevenant and stick to the rules how they were written meaning Mr T got her points. Next season I will have no replacement rule meaning once your person is eliminated they are gone (even if they come back as a replacement no one will get their points).

Having an eventual winner on your team always helps.

Thoughts on the actual Final:

Was a close one this year for us, but I have to say the final was a bit underwhelming. I figured Jay/Jenna would struggle with whatever eating task was in the final (I admit I thought it would be Jenna who was the problem); and I knew once a swimming portion was announced that Leroy would have too much time to make up to actually pull off the win.

Back to Jay; the look of disgust on TJ's face when he asked Jay if he was crying was my favorite moment of this entire season.

I'm also glad that Sarah's powerplay worked out for her; nice to see her finally win one.

• 7 months later...

So the new season of The Challenge starts on December 2nd.

I will put together another league some time later this week. Using the wiki page as the roster guide I see we have 30 contestants this time and that 2 of them are replacements (a spoiler on the wiki) without knowing who or when they replace the people I will just make all 30 people available to draft. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Challenge:_Battle_of_the_Bloodlines

With 30 people to draft we can have up to 7 people play this year so if you would like to sign up before I post the new thread feel free to do that here.

I will try and have the new thread and everything up Wednesday this week.

Sorry I cannot do this season as I have already checked out the spoilers and I know the boot order. Therefore, it would not be fair for me to join in this time around.

I feel ya, it's hard not looking at the spoilers that are around everywhere. Honestly though, since Masterded started these fantasy leagues my enjoyment of the show has gone up as I don't know what the hell is going to happen anymore.

I feel ya, it's hard not looking at the spoilers that are around everywhere. Honestly though, since Masterded started these fantasy leagues my enjoyment of the show has gone up as I don't know what the hell is going to happen anymore.

My thing was this, I read the spoilers back in September because I thought masterded was no longer around because it had been some time since I last saw him post on here. So I figured this would not happen. I wish I had not read the spoilers because like you said playing this game does make watching the show more enjoyable.

I am not sure I will even watch this season because the theme of the season sucks. I hated it when Survivor did it and I will probably hate it even more now that the Challenge is doing it (Because to me it comes off as a ripoff of what Survivor has already done twice.). Of course I will check out the first episode to see if it could be worth watching but I am pretty sure I will probably skip this season.

I am not sure I will even watch this season because the theme of the season sucks. I hated it when Survivor did it and I will probably hate it even more now that the Challenge is doing it (Because to me it comes off as a ripoff of what Survivor has already done twice.). Of course I will check out the first episode to see if it could be worth watching but I am pretty sure I will probably skip this season.

I don't watch Survivor at all, so I'm ok with it.

And, I'm pretty excited to find out if Camila's whole family is nucking futs or if it's just her.

Archived