Expanding into new game areas

I was going to put this into small questions but it's more like 5 questions in 1 and last time I asked it in that thread it got a little buried.

I'm playing as TCW and I want to expand into Britian and/or Canada.

My ideal scenario is to be a touring company with 2 brands. A US brand and an International Brand. So a few questions to understand how to do this.

If I have an A show (so a highlight package) in US and a different A show in Britain (as I believe GNN Total Sports won't let me expand my current show)... how will the ratings be worked out? For example I want to run shows in Britain but I assume I'll get bad ratings at first as I have few people with popularity there... Will this affect my US popularity because in theory it might show the highlights of the UK shows on the US program? I'm struggling to get my head around it all so this might just all come out confusing but surely someone has done something like this before and can help out????

thanks for the help. Unfortunately the network I've gotten a show on is UK Broadcasting Digital which does in fact air in the US. About to find out how it all goes though. One idea I had was if I made the shows themselves linked to a brand. Maybe then it would know and only show highlights from that brand's events.

thanks for the help. Unfortunately the network I've gotten a show on is UK Broadcasting Digital which does in fact air in the US. About to find out how it all goes though. One idea I had was if I made the shows themselves linked to a brand. Maybe then it would know and only show highlights from that brand's events.

Never done that with a touring company, but that's what I assume would happen.

Maybe run your showin the UK as a B show?? It won't affect your popularity overall, but your workers will still increase pop in the UK.

Then once you're workers get to a reasonable level, switch it to an A show and then you'll start to gain pop in the UK.

That would be ideal, but I can't get a B show on any network other than the one I have my A show with and that network doesn't cover UK.

Archived