[RELEASE] Millennium - A Fantasy Mod

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes but it wont be available just yet. The alpha release is merely so nothing gets overlooked for version 1 so I'm not going to have an updated link with fixes until then. :)

*bangs fists on table like a five year old*

NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! :p

Just kidding. :D Looking forward to the eventual release of Version 1, which oddly enough got me to reading over old promos I did in my e-fedding days with some of the guys I contributed. :D

Bio: "The Sexually Superior Superstar" Joey Blake

Active Wrestler

Regular Wrestling

Middleweight

Name: Joey Blake

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 250lbs

D.O.B: 03/8/1979

Debut: 2/9/2000

Hometown: Oakland, California

Billed from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Finisher: Sex Drive (Death Valley Driver)

The Sexually Superior Superstar Joey Blake looks to let his looks and words speak louder then his skills as he usually cheats to pick up wins. He has the skill enough in every department to be able to be a top heel in any company. Especially with his flashy style.

I guess I will add one here to join the fun:

Bio: "The Insane" Booger Red

Ring Attire:Mask like Mr. Wrestling II, main color red, face white. A red long sleeve tight shirt. Long tights much like Cactus Jack. Comes to the ring wearing a red hoodie.

Active Wrestler

Hardcore/Old School Style

Heavyweight

Name: John Morgan

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 235lbs

D.O.B: 11/16/76

Debut: 01/01/2001

Hometown: Birmingham, Alabama

Billed from: Birmingham, Alabama

Finisher: Hell's Fire (A belly-to-belly from the top rope with a pin)

Active Wrestler

Brawler

Name: Peter Ljungberg

Short name: Peter

Height: 6'6''

Weight: 280lbs

Date of Birth: 10/2/1975

Debut: 1/6/2000 (Later if you want.)

Birthplace: Stockholm, Sweden

Peter Ljungberg is a former hockey star and brother to Dag Ljungberg. Unfortunately after a career ending knee injury, Peter joined pro wrestling when he realised that he didn't have the savings to keep up with his lavish lifestyle. Due to his popularity from hockey, charisma and surprisingly good brawling skills, he could become a star.

EDIT: CCW Road Agent, Fergal Ross has 0 psychology despite being a road agent. This gives the note that Fergal Ross did not do well as road agent and the match was put together badly for every single match in CCW. I hope this is just a mistake.

I also cant find this guy in the data either

Active Wrestler

Technician

Name: Kurt Hengal

Short name: Hengal

Height: 6'4''

Date of Birth: 21/5/1968

Debut: 1/6/1986

Birthplace: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

An excellent technician with decent promo skills, Kurt Hengal was an amazing amateur wrestler in college and this has help him transition into becoming a great wrestler. Everthing you would want in a wrestler, Hengal has been around the Canadian scene for quite some time, surely some of the bigger American promotions must be looking at him to sign.

Non-Wrestler

Announcer

Name: Simon Sinclair

Short Name: Simon Sinclair

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 155 lbs

Date of Birth: 1/1/80

Debut: 1/18/98

Birthplace: Flint, Michigan

"Sweet" Simon Sinclair is a rookie announcer from Flint, Michigan who debuted not long after his eighteenth birthday. While his backstage persona lives up to his moniker and he's got quite a gift for the gab, Simon may have to learn it's a bad idea to trail off on random tangents during matches...or get a job with TANOSHI where that kind of commentary might just get him over.

I also cant find this guy in the data either

Active Wrestler

Technician

Name: Kurt Hengal

Short name: Hengal

Height: 6'4''

Date of Birth: 21/5/1968

Debut: 1/6/1986

Birthplace: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Personally, I thought that he was too blatantly Kurt Angle, so I kind of went hog wild with it and turned him into Earth Angel.

Victor E. Knight has no stats and the Unknown's stats do not reflect her 'Being able to hit moves that are high flying and ground based'

Edit: If I could make a suggestion, Goldy Fish and Snagg the Fisherman should totally be a tag team.

All done. I seem to have done The Unknowns stats as the original plan was to have her stink up the ring and be god awful, then I changed my mind when I came to write up the bio but clearly forgot to change the stats to reflect that. These are my reasons for releasing an Alpha... my ease at getting distracted and forgetting! :D

• LOSC: The bio of Franklin Patterson tells he ”also takes the role of announcer”, but Shannon James is the current LOSC announcer.
  • Igor Tarkov is only 16 years old?
  • OCW: The tag title holders Rhodes and Cobra has heel/face.
  • MPW: Necropolis, Tumulus and Sepulchre are ”the main heel faction within the company.” But not made a stable?

• LOSC: The bio of Franklin Patterson tells he ”also takes the role of announcer”, but Shannon James is the current LOSC announcer.
  • Igor Tarkov is only 16 years old?
  • OCW: The tag title holders Rhodes and Cobra has heel/face.
  • MPW: Necropolis, Tumulus and Sepulchre are ”the main heel faction within the company.” But not made a stable?

Thanks. All changed. The Rhodes/Cobra title holders being Face/Heel has more than one error. Cobra isn't even supposed to hold it!

Changed to the now all face team of Rick Rhodes & Danny Nash (having fixed Rhodes alignment).

Done a little bit of work on this today. WSL is almost complete (an Australian promotion submitted by The Swanton825). Need to add a couple more workers to the roster and then the backstage staff.

That'll be the second new promotion done for version 1. I will try to get through the submissions on here after that. Still tweaking and fixing bits I notice as I go, but it is evolving pretty well.

Probably be my last update for a bit. WSL are now complete. I've kept their roster small for a reason (works better with the whole "league" thing). I may add a few more, but it works fine as it is.

Going to go through and add the latest submissions and check back through the previous thread to see if I can now find a way to incorporate the workers not used from there.

Pending anything major rearing it's head, I should hopefully have a new version out by end of February. Whether it will be good enough to be version 1, or another version for you guys to test will be decided closer to the time. Fingers crossed it's good enough to be version 1!

This will be an ever evolving data set, with other additions etc added over time.

EDIT: Joey Blake & Booger Red have been added

I lied in my previous post... that won't be my last update for a while!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/AquaticExpress_zps8a9e4daf.jpg

Whoevers idea it was...

Also added are Trent Hardben and Brooks Hardben as future workers. A new British tag team of Jimmy & Tommy Walker (Walker Brothers) and a few more free agents scattered around each area.

Total count is now at 764 and growing. Who said I'd never even reach 500? Oh yeah, that would be me.

Although this just happened...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/LBiggs_zps0309362d.jpg

Archived