[RELEASE] War of the Immortals 4

Thanks for the input. I realise that the business section of a worker will effect that works business and booking skills, but the question remains why? When Roland Alexander, Bill Watts, Verne Gagne etc.. all own and book their promotions so why does ECWA & CHIKARA not work?

Maybe they got fired or something in the beginning of the playthroughs? Or maybe you didn't set the bookers correctly.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The owners hiring bookers is based on the owners' personalities.

How would this work with owner & booker as one worker?

Maybe they got fired or something in the beginning of the playthroughs?

I dont think owners can fire a booker when its themselves, can they? Also it happens everytime I start a game no matter what

Or maybe you didn't set the bookers correctly.

This is what I think and the reason im asking. What part of the setup of those 2 bookers didn't I do properly

The mod looks really cool. I think I had asked this in the other mod of this you had released but forget the answer and for all I know maybe you have changed it anyway. My question is how were workers ages determined? Is it what their age was when they were in the promotion you placed them in? Is it their prime age? Is it the age when they were most popular etc.? Just curious so I know what to expect when trying to pick a promotion after work tomorrow.

The mod looks really cool. I think I had asked this in the other mod of this you had released but forget the answer and for all I know maybe you have changed it anyway. My question is how were workers ages determined? Is it what their age was when they were in the promotion you placed them in? Is it their prime age? Is it the age when they were most popular etc.? Just curious so I know what to expect when trying to pick a promotion after work tomorrow.

sorry i forgot to answer my friend,

So the workers ages, a tricky decision in the mod. I have tried to make the workers ages match their peak. Now that being said some workers are younger than their peak - these are mainly the newer generation of workers like Rich Swann for example. Also a handful of workers have their age set to match the promotion they are in. All being said, ive tried to create a range of workers and its something that might have a couple of errors. Karl Abs wad 88 before I noticed :p

• 2 weeks later...
To annoy people like you who can't phrase a request politely to save their lives.

I couldnt put it better myself.

So I will put new links up - WHEN I HAVE THE TIME! - I work, have a 3 month year old child, and this is a hobby. Those sites were just very quick to upload to. Also I can turn the Makabe "clones" back into one :p

SO Chikbot im so sorry it didnt match up to your excellent standards, but hey some people have lives! But if you could link me to your mod releases id be more than happy to learn from a "master" I did search but couldnt find any mods from you. :cool:

Oh and many thanks Chikbot for all your CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Stay cool Chikbot we all hope to have your knowledge one day

• 2 weeks later...

Archived