Who is your Road to Glory Starting Roster?

I have started Road To Glorys but end up going bankrupt pretty quick. I am getting ready to start another one in the Cornell Universe and this one I am feeling confident in. My Fed is going to be per>pop and its going to have Integrated wrestling so I can get cheap male and female workers to train me up. I am keeping alot of notes this time around and might do a dynasty if I can have success past the first year.

Brooke Tyler

KC Glenn (Owner)

Acid 2

Buzz Reid

Chucky Dorrance

Cip Conduit

Ernest Youngman

Joanna Silver

Joffy Lane

Elegance (Referee)

So here is hope to me not going broke and actually making it.

The way I see it, starting from scratch, the only way to go is up. So my starting roster is going to be garbage. Cheap garbage. I narrowed my search to Unemployed, Unknown, Americans under the age of 25. $300 is the absolute most I'm willing to spend on someone. Here's what my theoretical roster would be.

Paradox

Paradigm

Paranoia

The Pilgrim

Roger Monteiro

Quentin Queen

Outlaw Wes Revell

Cip Conduit

Ava Anderson

Lily Snyder

Joanna Silver

Erin Lawrence (Referee)(Owner)

Everyone except Erin would be on a 3 month deal. The only stats I looked at were how much they'd cost, and how much sex appeal the girls had. They're headlining the first bunch of shows with pillow fights or whatever. C-Verse crowds like those. If I recall, Lily Snyder had half-decent psychology, so she can road agent as well as work. After the first month's up, I'll see how much of a profit I've made, and make new hires accordingly. Start bringing in quality acts, but that first month is all about testing the financial waters.

Do bi-monthly shows on a touring schedule if at all possible. You won't have to pay workers their downside during off months, nor will your popularity suffer. By the first year, you should have enough in your bank that you won't have to worry about finances so long as you keep to the skeleton roster, and can work full time again.

Best of all since your avatar improves stats naturally while in his young days, your growth won't suffer much from the reduced schedule.

Archived