DOTM January Nominations

RULES

1. Credit goes to The Curator/mistaken and The Final Countdown for the layout here.

2. You have 3 votes to nominate , 1 for each category

3. All real world and fantasy real-world have been combined into a 'Mod' category.

4. If a diary is made via the T-Verse or any other fictional database you can nominate the specific diary for C-Verse+ DOTM.

5. You may substitute your C-Verse+ nomination for a 2nd Mod nomination, or vice versa.

6. You may also substitute either your C-Verse+ nomination or Mod nomination for a second Monthly Spotlight nomination.

7. Please place a link to the diary you are nominating.

8. In the Monthly Spotlight category, you will single out a specific aspect of a diary that particularly impressed you over the course of the month, be it a match, show, angle, storyline, development of a character, etc.

9. You may not nominate yourself

10. All nominations must include a reason

11. Nominations do NOT need a second. So, once a diary has been nominated PLEASE do NOT nominate it again!

12. No Rookie DOTM this month so everyone qualifies for C-verse+/Mod DOTM as long as there is one show in the current month.

13. All nominations must be within the current forum (Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 Dynasties).

14. Monthly Spotlight: Minimum requirement of one show during the current month.

15. Hall of Famers include: Monkeypox, Scapino1974, Tristram, Adam Ryland, Nevermore, Tigerkinney, KeefMoon, J Silver, James Casey, BigPapa42, Marcel Fromage, Reaper, Dragonmack, Eisen-verse, Self, Phantom Stranger, jhd1, The Final Countdown, angeldelayette, NoNeck, 20LEgend, michgcs and MJStark.

16. A vote for yourself is an automatic disqualification.

17. You may NOT nominate SWF: Generation Supreme by James Casey for C-Verse+ DOTM

18. You may NOT nominate WWE: Three Brands by THE Lloyd for Mod DOTM

19. You may NOT nominate WCW '94 War of the Thrones by Beejus for Monthly Spotlight DOTM

I noticed that this hadn't been started for Janaury so I thought I would do it.

Mod DOTM Nominee's:

-[1991] Operation World Championship Wrestling by Angeldelayette

-Rebooking Nitro's by Blodyxe

-[War of the Immortals 2] WWE: Proving We Belong by Crackerjack

-WWE 2012: Method to our Madness by Phoenixnitro

-WWE: The Longest-Running Weekly Episodic Cluster of Shows in TV History! by Michgcs

-JCP: The Race to the Top by Anderz

-WWF: Golden Age and Beyond by TheFinalCountdown

-WWE 2014: What did I just Watch? by Captain2

Cornellverse+ DOTM Nominee's:

-Burning Hammer are Trumps by Tigerkinney

-Simply Awesome Wrestling: May God have Mercy on Our Souls by Pteroid

-SWF: The False God by Poet Justice

-CGC: On With the Show by Self

Monthly Spotlight Nominee's:

-WWE 2009 Undisputed Survivor Series by Frootloop

-WWF: Golden Age and Beyond The Undertaker's Face turn at Royal Rumble by The Final Countdown

-WWF: Golden Age and Beyond The Royal Rumble by The Final Countdown

-WWE: The Longest-Running Weekly Episodic Cluster of Shows in TV History! Night of Champions by Michgcs

-GDS Dynasty Show: End of the Year Awards & After-Party by CPBHBK

- WWF Glass Shatters The Love Shack from No Way Out of Texas by Beejus

-Secrets of the Ring IV: Dumb Wolf Hawkins by NoNeck

Nominations will be open until February 5th 2015 (6 pm Eastern Time)

TigerKinney's Burning Hammer are Trumps gets my nod for CVerse+ DOTM. There is an amazing amount of detail in his work, and he has 'built' the lore of Burning Hammer with each incarnation of his diary, and it allows the reader to have a personal connection with a fictional wrestler.

Thanks for the nomination, it's reaffirming to know that the effort and creativity I'm putting into my latest project, is being appreciated. :)

My first DOTM nomination this month goes to [1991] Operation World Championship Wrestling by angeldelayette. Angel has had stellar shows, even his B-shows are a joy to read over.

My second DOTM nomination goes to Blodyxe's Rebooking Nitro's. It is an absolute joy to read, and he just passed a good SuperBrawl. Can't wait to see where he goes with the nWo2000 next.

I'm giving my SOTM nomination this month to Fruitloop's Survivor Series from WWE 2009: Undisputed. Fruitloop is doing some great things with the end of 2009, and I am quite excited to see what he does for TLC and further down the road to WrestleMania.

My monthly spotlight vote is going to the Undertaker's face turn at the 1989 Royal Rumble in the Final Countdown's "Golden Age and Beyond?" dynasty:

http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2040276&postcount=1352

I loved the build up to the turn, how it looked like it was going to happen earlier, but Ted DiBiase was able to keep Undertaker under his spell of money, giving us a great Rumble moment when the Undertaker refused to eliminate himself, followed by throwing his now former employer out of the Rumble match. I can't wait to see what big secret Ted DiBiase is ready to spill the beans on.

My first DOTM nomination this month goes to [1991] Operation World Championship Wrestling by angeldelayette. Angel has had stellar shows, even his B-shows are a joy to read over.

Thanks for the nomination, Beejus! Very much appreciated and your check is in the mail. :D

I would like to nominate WWF: The Golden Age...and beyond? The Royal Rumble by The Final Countdown

The show was an amazing one from top to bottom. From Rick Martel and Ricky Steamboat to the Royal Rumble itself, The Final Countdown has put out a great show this month in the build toward WrestleMania.

I will be giving TWO Real World nominations here:

First one is WWE: Proving We Belong by crackerjack: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=530152

Crackerjack's work is enjoyable because he puts out shows at a good rate with a good easy to look at format. He is also in a mod that allows much creativity, which is shown by bringing in Brian Pillman and other talents that make this diary one to watch out for.

Second one is WWE 2012: Method to the Madness by phoenixnitro. Whilst this is still in it's infant stages, it has impressed me loads so far. Phoenix has graphics that rival the best on this forum and his write-ups are easy on the eyes and provide good insight onto the show.

Thank you to angel and Matt Shannon for the nominations!

Mod: WWE: The Longest-Running Weekly Episodic Cluster of Shows in TV History! by michgcs. One of, if not the, longest running dynasties on the board had a great month and a great PPV in Night of Champions.

Spotlight: Night of Champions in WWE: The Longest-Running Weekly Episodic Cluster of Shows in TV History! by michgcs. mich's PPVs deliver like few others I've seen since I started coming here in '08, and this was no exception.

Mod: WWE: The Longest-Running Weekly Episodic Cluster of Shows in TV History! by michgcs. One of, if not the, longest running dynasties on the board had a great month and a great PPV in Night of Champions.

Spotlight: Superbrawl in Monday Nights Mean War by Matt Shannon. Top notch PPV, complete with a big surprise at the end (which I won't spoil since the show was only posted like an hour ago).

I appreciate the nomination, but would my show qualify for January nominations seeing as that I posted it February 1? :p In any event, thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed it! :D

I appreciate the nomination, but would my show qualify for January nominations seeing as that I posted it February 1? :p In any event, thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed it! :D

Yeah considering it was posted in February it can't be nominated for January but will be eligible for the February DOTM Nominations.

I'm going to ahead and nominate CPBHBK's GDS Dynasty Show for the Monthly Spotlight award. The End Of Year Awards and subsequent after-party were great - you saw the semi-serious side of the board with the awards, then we had some fun with the after-party interviews. The major reason I am nominating this is because I've been a guest on this show twice (counting the after-party) and I think CPB does a great job running it, kudos to you sir.

I'm going to ahead and nominate CPBHBK's GDS Dynasty Show for the Monthly Spotlight award. The End Of Year Awards and subsequent after-party were great - you saw the semi-serious side of the board with the awards, then we had some fun with the after-party interviews. The major reason I am nominating this is because I've been a guest on this show twice (counting the after-party) and I think CPB does a great job running it, kudos to you sir.

Thank you Moot I really appreciate it, and I'm glad you enjoyed it so much that you would nominate it for Monthly Spotlight.

Including the brawl :p

I will be giving TWO Real World nominations here:

First one is WWE: Proving We Belong by crackerjack: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=530152

Crackerjack's work is enjoyable because he puts out shows at a good rate with a good easy to look at format. He is also in a mod that allows much creativity, which is shown by bringing in Brian Pillman and other talents that make this diary one to watch out for.

Thanks for the nomination! I'll try to keep up the pace!

For my nomination, I'll give a shout to Matt Shannon's Superbrawl from "Monday Nights Mean Wars"(http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529142&page=7). Solid show up and down the card, with an especially fun dance-off between Disco Inferno and Alex Wright. And, come on, it's Goldberg in the NWO!

Thanks for the nomination! I'll try to keep up the pace!

For my nomination, I'll give a shout to Matt Shannon's Superbrawl from "Monday Nights Mean Wars"(http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529142&page=7). Solid show up and down the card, with an especially fun dance-off between Disco Inferno and Alex Wright. And, come on, it's Goldberg in the NWO!

Superbrawl can't be nominated in January nominations as it was posted in February.

My nominations are as followed...

Monthly Spotlight: This segment really excited me and I felt as though this could have really happened in real life as well. It is from WWF Glass Shatters, and it's the Vince McMahon, Dude Love, and Gorilla Monsoon segment from No Way Out of Texas.

Mod DOTM: I feel as though January has been a great month for both Anderz and TFC with there TGAAB universe thriving right now. Both have been putting on great products and have kept up to date with world news in game. Therefore I nominate WWF: Golden Age and Beyond by TFC.

C-Verse+ DOTM: Even though he only posted one show it was a great one. I'm talking about Poet Justice and his SWF: The False God dynasty. Hiis dynasty kept me very much intrigued through the show and had me reading, so I nominate him for C-Verse+ DOTM.

For CVerse DOTM:

I'd like to nominate Self's CGC: On With The Show which I feel continues to be the funniest, most intriguing dynasty on the board.

For Mod DOTM:

How could I not nominate Captain2's WWE 2014: What did I just watch? It's off the wall in a fascinating way. Like staring at one of those magic eye things for too long.

For Monthly Spotlight:

Let's go with "Dumb Wolf Hawkins" in NoNeck's Secrets of the Ring. There's a place this is going, but I have absolutely no idea what place that might be.

My nominations are as followed...

Monthly Spotlight: This segment really excited me and I felt as though this could have really happened in real life as well. It is from WWF Glass Shatters, and it's the Vince McMahon, Dude Love, and Gorilla Monsoon segment from No Way Out of Texas.

:D Thanks CPB! I loved writing that segment; as I told Pack, I would be thinking about it while driving to work and all, just thinking about how to get it just right because I felt it would be such an invested segment.

:D Thanks CPB! I loved writing that segment; as I told Pack, I would be thinking about it while driving to work and all, just thinking about how to get it just right because I felt it would be such an invested segment.

It was really a great segment, I actually felt as though I should boo at my computer because I was so like mad that McMahon could fire Monsoon like that. I mean honestly it was done great.

Spotlight: Night of Champions in WWE: The Longest-Running Weekly Episodic Cluster of Shows in TV History! by michgcs. mich's PPVs deliver like few others I've seen since I started coming here in '08, and this was no exception.

Just spotted this-- I truly appreciate the noms, my friend, especially coming from someone whose work I truly admire. :)

Archived