SWF: The Dark Age

The next show will be "When Hell Freezes Over" and I wanted to give you an idea of what to expect. Much like "Where Men Become LEGENDS", I plan to split PPVs into sections (versus one long show). So, in this case, I will have two sections for this one upcoming PPV.

I can announce that section one is pretty much done by now; so, I will post the card here in the next day or so. Before I do that though, I need to create a PPV logo and start working on the visual aspect of the show. Unlike "LEGENDS", I don't plan to have PPV specific pictures for each wrestler. That would be too time consuming (and I don't have that kind of time anymore). Either way, the PPV is coming!

I did not see that coming :eek:
For a brief second I thought Eisen gave a 1/4 share to Vengeance. Outstanding twist EV.
:eek::eek::eek:

MIND...BLOWN!!!!

Best. Swerve. Ever.

That plot twist was unexpected which makes it just effing awesome. Now I'm even more excited to see where this story goes.
But Money...Ana...OTP...:(:(:(:(:(

Is it all a lie!

Thank you, guys!

When I created the basis for "Dark Age", I knew I wanted to do something different with the ownership of the SWF. I'm a huge fan of the Big Brother TV show on CBS and have long wanted to write a company where there was a 'voting process' when it came to running a wrestling program. In this case, the Board of Directors were named to do exactly that. I can say that, while I do look forward to this process, I'm not sure how long it will remain in its current form. It depends on the stories that I have to tell & when it starts to get 'over-done'. Overall though, it should create some great tension as the new Eisen Family struggles to work as one after Richard's passing (for the sake of the SWF).

Anneliese Eisen will be a lot of fun to write for. I have a progression set for her; however, as is customary, I want to slow burn it. It's more fun that way. I can tell you though, she will be a vital part of this project (as you've seen already -- which is cool because I haven't really used her before).

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Dot%20Com/PPVEvents_zpscveyeuit.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/PPVs/WHFOSmaller_zpsmivyrm2g.png

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/PPVs/WHFOSynopsis_zpsmdhbqjyi.jpg

DATE:
Thursday, 2nd Week of January, 2014

The frigid cold that descends upon the Supreme Wrestling Federation is all consuming. From within the snowy winds of New York City, the men and women of the SWF have come to a great impasse. 2014, a new year, may start in the depths of freezing; however, it does not need to stay that way. For some, 2014 will see great light; great opportunity. Their careers will shine amongst the bright lights of the “Land of Supreme.” Meanwhile, others will find this encompassing cold almost too difficult to overcome. Their careers will slow, falter, freeze; possibly forever.

Who will start of 2014 with a giant step out of the cold? WHO will defy the day “When Hell Freezes Over”?

Squeeky McClean© vs. Lobster Warrior

[sWF North American Championship Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
Squeeky McClean has long been known for being a 'dirty wrestler'; so to speak. He lies, he cheats, and continually finds ways to demonize others despite never turning the blinding light back upon himself. That said, has he turned over a new leaf? In recent weeks, it seems as though he has & he's gone out of his way to show this. Can Lobbie trust him? Will we REALLY see a clean match to open "When Hell Freezes Over"?

The Hero Squad© vs. The Pain Alliance

[sWF World Tag Team Championship Match]

[standard Tag Team Match]

Question:
To call the Hero Squad crazy would be a vast understatement. These guys are unlike anything we've EVER seen in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. This Thursday night though, their brand of insanity will be challenged by the violent hand of the Pain Alliance. Can the 'Super Simpletons' come away with a BIG win over the street-strong Alliance?

American Machine vs. Des Davids vs. Groucho Bling vs. Marc DuBois vs. John Greed vs. Paul Huntingdon

["New Year's Revolution" Ladder Match]

Question:
The "New Year's Revolution" Ladder Match is one of the most anticipated matches of the year. In a single night, one wrestler has the chance to change the course of their career forever. All they have to do is outlast 5 other equally hungry wrestlers & climb 15 feet above the ring to grab the "New Year's Revolution" contract. Easy, right? In the end, who of this determined 6 will start 2014 with a monumental victory & opportunity?

"THE"
Eric Eisen vs.
"THE HONORABLE"
Valiant

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
It wasn't long ago that Valiant shocked the world by upsetting the always arrogant Eric Eisen. Moments later though, in a fit of rage, Eisen lashed out and sent the young Valiant to the hospital; a disturbing 'congratulations' of sorts. Now, at "When Hell Freezes Over", the two will clash once again. Can Valiant pull another fast one on Eric; proving that his first win may not be a fluke? - OR - Will the new SWF Board member 'set the record straight' and put 'Valiant back where he belongs; in the background'?

Angry Gilmore vs. Rich Money

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
Rich Money doesn't want anything to do with Angry Gilmore. He's been attempting to evade the rabid technician for weeks now. Instead, he believes he's next in line for a SWF World Heavyweight Championship match. Well, Gilmore wasn't 'happy' (as is customary) with being pushed aside. So, what did he do? He violently attacked, stretched, and forced Money to agree to a match at "When Hell Freezes Over." Will Angry Gilmore FINALLY get his hands on Money? Will Rich Money have a trick or two up his sleeve (which is always the case with Rich Money)? WHO will come away with a BIG first PPV victory of 2014?

"BIG MONEY"
Brandon James
w/ Ms. Chase
vs.
"THE DARK DESTROYER"
Steve Frehley

[No Disqualification Match]

Question:
Steve Frehley isn't really 'all there'. He's been called "The Dark Destroyer" since his debut; however, recently, the tag "Renegade" has begun to follow him around. You NEVER know what you're going to get from this unconventional brawler. This, greatly, annoys the straight-laced, cold-hearted, Ms. Chase. So, in recent weeks, it seems as though it's become her #1 goal to crush Frehley under her black high heel like the 'wayward ant he is.' He got his match but at what cost? Does ANYONE expect the Chase Agency to NOT get involved here? What will Frehley have to do to overcome ALL that's waiting for him? Will Ms. Chase FINALLY... crush Frehley for good?

Jack Bruce vs.
"THE ALPHA DOG"
Remo

[sWF World Heavyweight Championship Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[special Guest Referee: Christian Faith]

Question:
Jack Bruce has made a career out of 'rising to the occasion'. While other SWF LEGENDS have done the same, no one has done it with the kind of excitement that Bruce has. He truly is a LIVING LEGEND; unique to himself & one of THE most talked about wrestlers in industry history for this. Some think his streak of greatness may have met the ultimate impasse in the "Alpha Dog" Remo. Immensely powerful, athletic, and explosive, Remo is the kind of challenger who can not only take your championship but leave you in a pool of your own blood in return. Could this happen here? Absolutely. Jack is amazing but Remo is... a freak of nature. With Board member Christian Faith at the helm as the special guest referee, WHO will walk out with the coveted SWF World Heavyweight Championship as the PPV comes to a close?

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/PPVs/SocialMedia_zpspkbt8dw9.jpg

JackBruce:
@Remo
It's about time that I put the puppy dog down! #SWFChamp #JackMFBruce #WHFO #TheBestThereEverWillBe #PartyBefore #PartyAfter

EricEisen:
@JackBruce
@Valiant
First the 'Honorable Joke'... Then the wannabe rockstar... #WHFO #SWFWHC #BookingPower

SqueekyMcClean:
Why is everyone doubting me? I speak the truth. Honestly! #NewLeaf #CleanWrestling #ImSorryForWhatIveDone #GoodLuckLobbie

JohnGreed:
The awakening is coming... #WHFO

RichMoney:
@SWFBoardofDirectors
Aren't you going to do anything about
@AngryGilmore
? I was viciously attacked! #NoProtection #Unsafe #SWFLawsuit #GilmoreShouldBeSuspended

SteveFrehley:
Let the ring be soaked in blood... #WHFO #BloodyJames #CantBeStopped #JamesAintNothin

MsChase:
@SteveFrehley
Wrong move, Mr. Frehley. This match will be your last. #WHFO #CrushTheAnt

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/PPVs/WEAREWRESTLING_zpsozaehrbr.jpg

Haven't said it in awhile, but Eisen-Verse you are probably one of the best pure writers on the boards. My style is very different from yours, which may be why it's hard for me to really get into your dynasties, but that doesn't stop me from acknowledging the level of talent and dedication put into them. ;)

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Squeeky McClean has long been known for being a 'dirty wrestler'; so to speak. He lies, he cheats, and continually finds ways to demonize others despite never turning the blinding light back upon himself. That said, has he turned over a new leaf? In recent weeks, it seems as though he has & he's gone out of his way to show this. Can Lobbie trust him? Will we REALLY see a clean match to open "When Hell Freezes Over"?

Question: To call the Hero Squad crazy would be a vast understatement. These guys are unlike anything we've EVER seen in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. This Thursday night though, their brand of insanity will be challenged by the violent hand of the Pain Alliance. Can the 'Super Simpletons' come away with a BIG win over the street-strong Alliance?

American Machine vs. Des Davids vs. Groucho Bling vs. Marc DuBois vs. John Greed vs. Paul Huntingdon

Question: The "New Year's Revolution" Ladder Match is one of the most anticipated matches of the year. In a single night, one wrestler has the chance to change the course of their career forever. All they have to do is outlast 5 other equally hungry wrestlers & climb 15 feet above the ring to grab the "New Year's Revolution" contract. Easy, right? In the end, who of this determined 6 will start 2014 with a monumental victory & opportunity?

"THE" Eric Eisen vs. "THE HONORABLE" Valiant

[standard Singles Match]

Question: It wasn't long ago that Valiant shocked the world by upsetting the always arrogant Eric Eisen. Moments later though, in a fit of rage, Eisen lashed out and sent the young Valiant to the hospital; a disturbing 'congratulations' of sorts. Now, at "When Hell Freezes Over", the two will clash once again. Can Valiant pull another fast one on Eric; proving that his first win may not be a fluke? - OR - Will the new SWF Board member 'set the record straight' and put 'Valiant back where he belongs; in the background'?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Rich Money doesn't want anything to do with Angry Gilmore. He's been attempting to evade the rabid technician for weeks now. Instead, he believes he's next in line for a SWF World Heavyweight Championship match. Well, Gilmore wasn't 'happy' (as is customary) with being pushed aside. So, what did he do? He violently attacked, stretched, and forced Money to agree to a match at "When Hell Freezes Over." Will Angry Gilmore FINALLY get his hands on Money? Will Rich Money have a trick or two up his sleeve (which is always the case with Rich Money)? WHO will come away with a BIG first PPV victory of 2014?

"BIG MONEY" Brandon James w/ Ms. Chase vs. "THE DARK DESTROYER" Steve Frehley

Question: Steve Frehley isn't really 'all there'. He's been called "The Dark Destroyer" since his debut; however, recently, the tag "Renegade" has begun to follow him around. You NEVER know what you're going to get from this unconventional brawler. This, greatly, annoys the straight-laced, cold-hearted, Ms. Chase. So, in recent weeks, it seems as though it's become her #1 goal to crush Frehley under her black high heel like the 'wayward ant he is.' He got his match but at what cost? Does ANYONE expect the Chase Agency to NOT get involved here? What will Frehley have to do to overcome ALL that's waiting for him? Will Ms. Chase FINALLY... crush Frehley for good?

Jack Bruce vs. "THE ALPHA DOG" Remo

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Jack Bruce has made a career out of 'rising to the occasion'. While other SWF LEGENDS have done the same, no one has done it with the kind of excitement that Bruce has. He truly is a LIVING LEGEND; unique to himself & one of THE most talked about wrestlers in industry history for this. Some think his streak of greatness may have met the ultimate impasse in the "Alpha Dog" Remo. Immensely powerful, athletic, and explosive, Remo is the kind of challenger who can not only take your championship but leave you in a pool of your own blood in return. Could this happen here? Absolutely. Jack is amazing but Remo is... a freak of nature. With Board member Christian Faith at the helm as the special guest referee, WHO will walk out with the coveted SWF World Heavyweight Championship as the PPV comes to a close?

[standard Singles Match]

Going to choose Squeeky as I see him breaking Lobbie's psyche

Because BSS should never hold a title

Quite a nice few choices here, but I pick Davids based purely on overness and that Paul Huntingdon is my least favourite wrestler of the Chase Agency

[standard Singles Match]

Don't see any reason why Valiant would win this one

[standard Singles Match]

Gilmore shouldn't go over Money this early in the feud

I'd love to say James will win, but he won't cause of a DQ or something like that.

[standard Singles Match]

Remo isn't a guy you should be putting the world title on at the first PPV, while Bruce is really over, and, with the right opponent, can put on very good matches.

Glad to see you're back!

Squeeky to win it... not in a clean way however :cool:

Standard title defense for Hero Squad in my opinion

Very difficult to predict, but I think I'll go with John Greed

I can see Valiant saving Lobby from a beatdown after the first match, and Squeeky coming back to haunt him in this one. Eisen is still a little b*tch though

I think we might see Marat Khoklov making an appearance here

Again a tough one... I would love a Brandon James push in this diary (if his grades are better), but I think Frehley somehow plows through

Remo is a great contender, but he's not taking Bruce's title at this moment

[standard Singles Match]

I could see this one going either way but since I have no title change in first title defense (on a diary) rule that I tend to go with my predictions unless challenger is clearly better and while Lobby is good I could see him losign to McClean so this one does fall under that rule.

Same goes here, I could see this going either way (though I think Hero Squad are slighly better because BSS) so champs retain.

Who ever is going to win here will likely receive a push. Davids was the one you pushed last time out from this group and while he´s the one I would normally pick, I think you might push someone differend this time so I go with Huntingdon instead.

[standard Singles Match]

Considering the main storyline with Eisen family, Eric is pretty likely to stay strong so he´d likely go over here.

[standard Singles Match]

Yet another "could go either way". On this one, I´m trying to figure how the story moves forward after this with options being either money winning via cheating and then dodging rematch for a while or Gilmore winning and Money wanting revenge... I think the first option is more likely scenario and could lead into longer feud (which might or might not be a good thing depenting how long you plan to keep these two away from title scene) so I go with Money winning.

This seems like the typical "deck stacked against face who wins anyway" kind of match. That said, while Frehley is more likely to get the win on my opinion, I actually pick James here, why? Simple answer would be that he´s my favorite and thus I want to see him doing well but I also like Chase Agency in general and they would look a bit weak if they don´t manage to beat Frehley in a match that´s likely going to be more like handicap match (unless Frehley actually has someone on his side but he don´t really feel like a guy who would bring backup even when it would be the sensible thing to do).

[standard Singles Match]

Again, "first defense in a diary" rule kicks in plus it´s Jack Bruce and I doubt he would lose much more than what he did in the last diary which I believe wasn´t very often.

[standard Singles Match]

Very even, but Squeeky probably won't win this clean

Pain Alliance shouldn't win the tag titles

I have No idea apart from American & Groucho won't win. Rest are very even but I'm going with Greed.

[standard Singles Match]

Eisen cheats

[standard Singles Match]

Can see Money winning here

I like Brandon more than Frehley

[standard Singles Match]

I've gone quite heel heavy so I'm go for Jack Bruce to win this one.

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Squeeky McClean has long been known for being a 'dirty wrestler'; so to speak. He lies, he cheats, and continually finds ways to demonize others despite never turning the blinding light back upon himself. That said, has he turned over a new leaf? In recent weeks, it seems as though he has & he's gone out of his way to show this. Can Lobbie trust him? Will we REALLY see a clean match to open "When Hell Freezes Over"?

Question: To call the Hero Squad crazy would be a vast understatement. These guys are unlike anything we've EVER seen in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. This Thursday night though, their brand of insanity will be challenged by the violent hand of the Pain Alliance. Can the 'Super Simpletons' come away with a BIG win over the street-strong Alliance?

Question: The "New Year's Revolution" Ladder Match is one of the most anticipated matches of the year. In a single night, one wrestler has the chance to change the course of their career forever. All they have to do is outlast 5 other equally hungry wrestlers & climb 15 feet above the ring to grab the "New Year's Revolution" contract. Easy, right? In the end, who of this determined 6 will start 2014 with a monumental victory & opportunity?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: It wasn't long ago that Valiant shocked the world by upsetting the always arrogant Eric Eisen. Moments later though, in a fit of rage, Eisen lashed out and sent the young Valiant to the hospital; a disturbing 'congratulations' of sorts. Now, at "When Hell Freezes Over", the two will clash once again. Can Valiant pull another fast one on Eric; proving that his first win may not be a fluke? - OR - Will the new SWF Board member 'set the record straight' and put 'Valiant back where he belongs; in the background'?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Rich Money doesn't want anything to do with Angry Gilmore. He's been attempting to evade the rabid technician for weeks now. Instead, he believes he's next in line for a SWF World Heavyweight Championship match. Well, Gilmore wasn't 'happy' (as is customary) with being pushed aside. So, what did he do? He violently attacked, stretched, and forced Money to agree to a match at "When Hell Freezes Over." Will Angry Gilmore FINALLY get his hands on Money? Will Rich Money have a trick or two up his sleeve (which is always the case with Rich Money)? WHO will come away with a BIG first PPV victory of 2014?

Question: Steve Frehley isn't really 'all there'. He's been called "The Dark Destroyer" since his debut; however, recently, the tag "Renegade" has begun to follow him around. You NEVER know what you're going to get from this unconventional brawler. This, greatly, annoys the straight-laced, cold-hearted, Ms. Chase. So, in recent weeks, it seems as though it's become her #1 goal to crush Frehley under her black high heel like the 'wayward ant he is.' He got his match but at what cost? Does ANYONE expect the Chase Agency to NOT get involved here? What will Frehley have to do to overcome ALL that's waiting for him? Will Ms. Chase FINALLY... crush Frehley for good?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Jack Bruce has made a career out of 'rising to the occasion'. While other SWF LEGENDS have done the same, no one has done it with the kind of excitement that Bruce has. He truly is a LIVING LEGEND; unique to himself & one of THE most talked about wrestlers in industry history for this. Some think his streak of greatness may have met the ultimate impasse in the "Alpha Dog" Remo. Immensely powerful, athletic, and explosive, Remo is the kind of challenger who can not only take your championship but leave you in a pool of your own blood in return. Could this happen here? Absolutely. Jack is amazing but Remo is... a freak of nature. With Board member Christian Faith at the helm as the special guest referee, WHO will walk out with the coveted SWF World Heavyweight Championship as the PPV comes to a close?

[standard Singles Match]

There's more to this story left to come, McClean winning the first match dirty will certainly heat things up.

The Pain Alliance are not 2014 tag team champions, no way, no how. Captain Atomic, on the other hand, has star written all over him.

Who is Groucho Bling? I've never seen that name before, am I missing something? Davids seems the obvious choice, but giving Aristocrat something to work with wouldn't be a bad booking decision at all.

[standard Singles Match]

Valiant feels far too much white-meat babyface for my personal liking. Eisen has creative behind him and the storyline of him as one of the owners has plenty of mileage. There's no need to derail that train just yet.

[standard Singles Match]

Gilmore strikes me as the perfect person to push, he has all the ability in the world. That said, Bruce needs contenders and Rich Money is, well, uhh... he's $$$.

Either James wins dirty, or this one goes to some kind of non-finish. A count out or DQ perhaps? This one doesn't end clean though, not with these two wrecking balls clashing.

[standard Singles Match]

Jack Bruce is #1.

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Squeeky over here is the quintessential midcard champion -- he's just doesn't have the star power to main event, but has a number of great skills, and a cheesy but over gimmick. Lobbie makes a ton of sense as a credible challenger -- albeit, a one-off, and with his mask, he has something to lose. I do declare shenanigans here, with the feud continuing, possibly after Squeeks loses the belt.

Unless they're stuck with bad chemistry -- Hero Squad will take the dub here... I wouldn't be surprised if a split came later on, but the Pain Alliance aren't worth a look as the champs.

This match depends on the rest of the card. The two top contenders are Davids and Huntingdon -- I like Greg a lot, but he's more of an afterthought, and Greed and DuBois have far less potential than the two. If Remo wins (as I predict) both All-Americans in this match could lead to the beginning of "tension"... though it's likely that Ansell would be the one to turn, with Davids potential makes a fair amount of sense.

[standard Singles Match]

Double E will get the middle one here -- via crook and hook -- setting up a rubber match later on. I think Eric wins the battle here -- he's more over and a bit more polished -- but Valiant will take the war.

[standard Singles Match]

I think the card is starting to become a bit heel-heavy, and Gilmore needs this win to regain the balance -- plus, Money is traditionally allied with Remo, and will get 'revenge' in the main event.

Big Money is the obvious victor here, with Steve going through problems...I feel a turn coming for Steve soon, with him being shuffled hastily down the card before and/or after, and another face taking his place in the fight against the Chase Agency.

[standard Singles Match]

I think we have a "Faith" surprise turn here: he's living out the dying days of his career, and he really has one more storyline left in him at this point. Bruce could very well be on time decline by now, as well -- normally, the guest referee favors one opponent or the other, but Faith will call it like a normal referee, so his appearance is rendered useless here -- UNLESS Faith turns and hands Remo the undeserving victory.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/PPVs/Top_zpskm1ujp1b.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/PPVs/WHFODrop_zpsoqgtpzsk.png

Thursday, 2nd Week of January 2014

Greenwalt Dome || Tri-State Area

PREVIOUS SUPREMETV || CARD || PART II

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/PPVs/Commentary_zpswiygvyie.jpg

Peter Michaels:
2014 is upon us, folks, and tonight is, arguably, one of the biggest events of the year! It's "When Hell Freezes Over" and there 'aint a soul in their seat right now. Everyone's up, hollerin', ready for a jam-packed night... and that's exactly what we've got planned for you.

Duane Fry:
Absolutely, Peter. Everyone has heard the phrase "start off strong". Well, tonight is the perfect time to do EXACTLY that for the SWF wrestlers. In one night, ALL can set the tone for the rest of the year. They're one move, one pin, one submission away from stepping forward with the right foot. Knowing that, you can FEEL the electricity flowing through the Greenwalt Dome, Peter!

Peter Michaels:
Jack Bruce is going to defend THE most coveted championship in the world when he defends the SWF World Heavyweight Championship against the brutal "Alpha Dog" Remo.

Duane Fry:
It's a match that could truly go either way. Bruce DOES have a history of always rising to the occasion but this is Remo we're talking about here. This is NO easy win for the rebellious rocker, that's for sure!

Peter Michaels:
The SWF North American Championship will ALSO be up for grabs as the polarizin' Squeeky McClean defends against Lobster Warrior.

Duane Fry:
That's coming up, well, right now, Peter. Let's head to the ringside area! Boy-o-Boy, tonight is going to be one HELL of a barnstomer!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/PPVs/SnowBanner_zpsagyd2wt0.jpg

[The January SWF PPV “When Hell Freezes Over” opens with the sight of a long black limo pulling out of a snowy New York and into the loading dock area of the Greenwalt Dome. It slowly comes to a halt and, within a matter of, the back passenger door near the camera lens opens up. The trio of Christian Faith, Jerry Eisen and Anneliese Garcia are shown exiting said limo together; seemingly unified. While Jerry dresses in a suit, Faith is in his typical faded blue jeans and a black V-neck t-shirt. Anneliese is in a cute red dress; somewhat conservative in nature.]

[As the two start to walk toward the backend of the arena, another limo pulls in from the snowy NY darkness. This limo comes to a halt behind the previous. This time, the driver runs around to the back and opens the door for the passenger. It’s Eric Eisen.]

[Eric instantly starts jaw-jacking with the other 3 members of the Board as he carries a smug smirk upon his face.]

[Eric Eisen]:
Hello….
Family
[Eric says sarcastically]
I guess I didn’t get the memo about your little limo ride.

[Jerry Eisen]:
I called you. You didn’t return my call; as is typical…

[Jerry says facing the other direction; an annoyed tone.]

[Christian Faith]:
Boys… That’s enough…

[Eric Eisen]:
There you go with that ‘boy’ thing again.
[shakes his head; laughs to himself in an annoyed fashion]
You’re NOT my father. You’ll NEVER be Richard Eisen…

[Christian Faith]:
I didn’t say that I was trying to be…

[Jerry Eisen]:
Eric, that’s enough. Let’s start this tenure off on a good foot, okay?

[Eric Eisen]:
Shutup, Jerry…

[Eric snaps back. Meanwhile, Anneliese is seemingly staying out of it. She looks somewhat sheepish as they all argue.]

[Christian Faith]:
Jerry’s right. We have a PPV to oversee… There ‘aint no reason to fight now.

[Eric Eisen]:
Blah… Blah… Blah… always with the ‘rah-rah’, Faith.

[Eric scoffs as he walks past the other three members of the board.]

[Eric Eisen]:
If you need me, I’ll be making wrestling history…

[With that, Eric exits the scene leaving the rest of the Board standing in the loading area. Jerry looks over at Faith in a “This has to stop” kind of fashion. That said, the stern gaze back from the “Iron Man” helps to calm Jerry’s nerves. All the while, Anneliese looks around the room in an awkward fashion. It’s almost as if she doesn’t know what to do… what to say… She’s just… overwhelmed.]

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
Tonight is ALREADY starting with a heavy dose of tension. How can the SWF survive with such a contentious Board of Directors?

Peter Michaels:
It’s going to take a lot of mending. If anyone can do it… it’s Christian.

Duane Fry:
I don’t disagree but I hope you’re right. I don’t know if we can last through this…

Peter Michaels:
If he can’t… other means may be necessary…

Duane Fry:
I think I know where you’re going with that. I guess so…

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TITLE(S) ON THE LINE:
SWF North American Championship

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• The SWF NATION is firmly behind Lobbie as the match opens. Shockingly enough, McClean takes a moment to clap along with them. In doing so, he has a look on his face of “Yea, give it up!”; which is weird from the shifty heel in McClean. Has he REALLY turned over a new leaf?

• As the two finally engage one another, there is an ‘all-out nature’ to their match. It’s not ‘over the top’ but rather two skilled wrestlers putting forth a great back-and-forth match. Throughout it all though, the SWF NATION, again, stays firmly behind Lobbie; celebrating whenever he’s in control (and booing whenever Squeeky turns the tides).

• At one point, it looks like the match may end in a double 10-count following a top rope superplex by Lobster Warrior. Darren gets all the way to 9 before both men are able to pull themselves to their feet.

• Seconds later, both collapse to the canvas again after a BIG jaw-breaker from the lovable Lobbie. This WOULD be the time to go for the pin but Lobster Warrior is already exhausted himself. By the time he goes for the pin, one that the crowd chants along with, Squeeky is able to break the count at 2 ½. As you can expect, the Greenwalt Dome was about to erupt; however, was quickly halted once the champ was able to break free in the nick of time.

• The momentum feels as though it’s entirely on Lobbie’s side. That’s why the crowd begins to boo like crazy when Squeeky sneaks in a quick finger-poke to the masked hero’s right eye.

• Darren doesn’t see the poke, as the way their bodies are lined up, it’s hidden, but he certainly does see Squeeky jump into action. Seconds later, after a quick boot to the stomach, McClean lands his signature “Clean Suplex” (Fisherman Suplex/Bridging Pin).

• The SWF NATION wants Lobbie to kick out… but he doesn’t… Squeeky has cheated to pick up the win. He truly hasn’t turned over a new leaf. He’s the same old cheap wrestler he’s always been.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Squeeky McClean via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Clean Suplex” (Fisherman Suplex/Bridging Pin) following a poke to Lobbie’s eye

ENDING TIME:
11:32

NOTE:
This marks Squeeky McClean’s 7th successful defense of the SWF North American Championship

GRADE:
B

Peter Michaels:
Well… Who didn’t see that comin?

Duane Fry:
He said he turned over a ‘new leaf’ but that obviously isn’t true. Squeeky KNEW that Lobbie had him ‘on the ropes’; so, he did the only thing that comes natural to him… cheat. A poke… A “Clean Suplex”... and McClean retains. As you can hear the SWF NATION isn’t happy about this one… They WANTED Lobbie to walk out with the belt!

Peter Michaels:
He was close to. If I were anyone on the board, I’d throw this one for a re-match on SupremeTV next week. Give Ole’ Lobbie another chance at this one.

Duane Fry:
Make it happen, folks! Make.. it… happen!

[We transition backstage now in which to see SWF World Heavyweight Champion Jack Bruce© entertaining a number of scantily clad beauties in his own personal locker room. Blondes, brunettes, red heads, they’re all there. They are all equally swooning over the ‘larger than life’ rocker in Bruce. That said, the straight-laced, blue collar, Christian Faith is quite the ‘party-pooper’ as he strongly limps into the room (attempting to push past the pain but not entirely possible).]

[Christian Faith]:
Jack, I need a word with you...

[Jack Bruce©]:
Well, if it ‘aint my big, bad, Texan babysitter…

[Jack flashes an arrogant smirk as he stands with two beautiful ladies on his either side; arms draped over them.]

[Jack Bruce©]:
If you’re here for the women then I’m sorry… I don’t have any grannies that would fit your bill.

[Jack laughs in a somewhat obnoxious fashion as the girls follow suit. As you can expect, Faith shows no interest in responding. Instead, he pushes forth in a bullheaded manner.]

[Christian Faith]:
Ya ready for tonight?

[Jack Bruce©]:
Do you mean ‘do I have protection’?
[Laughs and looks at the girls]
I never leave the…

[Christian Faith]:
Your match with Remo.
[He cuts him off in a stern fashion]
We need a top tier match to start 2014 off strong…

[Jack Bruce©]:
Oh, Chrissy…
[Laughs]
Don’t you worry. If there’s ONE thing you can ALWAYS count on with Jack Bruce… It’s that I’ll deliver…

[Christian Faith]:
I don’t doubt ya, Jack.
[stern stare as he pauses]
We may not have seen eye-to-eye over the years but… I respect the hell out of what you do in there.
[Pauses; nods his head once in a strong fashion]
Ya know when to turn the gas on…
[Pauses]
Bring that, again, tonight…

[Jack Bruce©]:
I’ll do what I do best, Chrissy… That’s give those Brucie’s a show they’ll remember…
[smirks]
Well, after I give these girlies… a show that THEY’LL remember…

[Jack looks around the room of scantily clad girls nearby. They all giggle and act shy in a way. Meanwhile, Jack licks his lips and nods his head; flinging his hair back in a lazy cool Jim Morrison way.]

[Christian Faith]:
I’ll see ya out there…

[Jack Bruce©]:
What? Don’t wanna stay for the show?

[Jack begins to laugh obnoxiously (arrogant) once again as he looks around the room of equally laughing girls. Again, Faith doesn’t bite. He spins around and slowly exits the room with a strong limp. Meanwhile, the scene comes to a close as the door is shut behind him. Before doing so though, the music in Jack’s room starts up full blast again, the girls start to call out in excitement, and Jack shuffles his body (groin-first) toward a waiting crowd of women; smirking and calling out wildly in the process as he tosses his hair back once again.]

GRADE:
A

Duane Fry:
Jack Bruce is his own man. Honestly, we have never seen, nor will we ever see again, someone like Jack.

Peter Michaels:
He and Christian are as opposite as they come… but… tonight, they’re both climbin’ into the ring in our main event; Jack defending the World Heavyweight Championship and Christian as the referee. Ya know that this is goin’ to be interesting.

Duane Fry:
… and THEN some. You throw Remo in there too and you’ve got yourself a powder keg waiting to blow. Honestly, the “Alpha Dog” has the ability to come out of tonight WITH a win and the belt. We’ve seen it before. There’s no doubt he could do it again.

Peter Michaels:
True… very true….

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Angles/Rich%20Money_zpsagzmryzr.jpg

BACKSTAGE SKIT

INVOLVED:
Rich Money

“Don’t touch me!"

[We transition backstage now in which to see a long stretch black limo sitting idle in the loading dock area of the Greenwalt Dome. Within seconds, a well-dressed weasely driver comes running around the corner to open the back passenger door. With the door open, one would expect someone to slide out right away; however, that’s not the case. It looks as though the person IN the limo is having a hard time moving fluidly. That said, the driver attempts to extend a hand inward to help; only to have it slapped away violently.]

[Rich Money]:
DON’T.. TOUCH ME!!

[A few seconds later, we see Rich Money struggling to exit the backseat of the limo. He appears to be placing his right hand upon his lower back as he winces in pain. Despite all of this though, it looks as though that Money MAY be over-acting. It all seems a little weird, to say the least. None the less, dressed to the 9’s in a beautifully tailored suit, Money angrily shrugs off his driver as he staggers past him; his back seemingly locked up in pain as he winces while walking.]

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
It looks as though Rich Money is coming into tonight with a great deal of pain.

Peter Michaels:
Yea… I’m not really sure about this one. It looks like an act to me.

Duane Fry:
It wouldn’t be the first time Money’s pulled something like this… Is he trying to get out of his match with Gilmore tonight?

Peter Michaels:
We’ll have to keep an eye on this one, folks.

Duane Fry:
You KNOW Angry Gilmore isn’t going to let him weasel out of this one…

Peter Michaels:
Yea, there ‘aint no way that’s goin’ to happen…

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Tag TEam Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TITLE(S) ON THE LINE:
SWF World Tag Team Championships

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• As you can expect, there is very little actual wrestling in this match-up. It’s more of a bar room brawl amongst a bunch of drunks than a traditional masterclass. In that way, this feels/look/acts like an old Memphis-styled brawl than anything else.

• Neither team really pulls ahead of the other. That said the tempo of the match changes drastically depending on who’s in control. When it’s the Pain Alliance, the tempo is much slower; more bullying in nature. In contrast, when the Hero Squad is in control, the match moves like a runaway train speeding toward a gigantic cliff.

• Eventually, the action spills out into the ringside area as both sides brawl in a Texas Tornado kind of fashion. Darren Smith, barking from the ring, threatens to count both teams out. Thankfully, that doesn’t happen (as both would re-enter the ring before the 10 count) but, in the meantime, two tables are erected outside of the ring (side by side). They aren’t used at this time as the Hero Squad stops the Pain Alliance from sending them through the combo.

• The tables WOULD be used though…

• A minute later, both members of the Pain Alliance are shown dazed and groggy on the apron. They fight off the SWF World Tag Team Champions but not long enough. Moments later, both Laramee & Scott are sent flying backward, off the apron, by a pair of power clotheslines from the tag team champions…

• ... The Pain Alliance falls swiftly and crashes violently through the waiting tables below!

• The Pain Alliance would never be the same again. Only moments later, a severely dazed Big Smack Scott would fall victim to an explosive “Mushroom Cloud” (Running, Leaping, Power Clothesline); one that almost takes his head off in the process. After the impact, there’s no kickout as Atomic scores a BIG 3-count for his team; retaining the belts in the process.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Hero Squad via pinfall

ENDING PINFALL:
Captain Atomic pinned Big Smack Scott

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Mushroom Cloud” (Running, Leaping, Power Clothesline)

ENDING TIME:
7:51

NOTE:
Big Smack Scott and Kurt Laramee take crazy bumps together (off the apron and through waiting tables)

NOTE:
This marks the Hero Squad’s 2nd successful defense of the SWF World Tag Team Championships

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
The Pain Alliance was looking for gold but all they got was a ride through a pair of tables!

Peter Michaels:
It’s goin’ to take something crazy to beat these Hero Squad guys. Seriously… They’re missin’ somethin’ in that brain of theirs.

Duane Fry:
Yea… I’d say so. Either way though, they’re walking out tonight STILL… SWF World Tag Team Champions!

[The final bell tolls as the combination of Captain Atomic & Jungle Jack storm around the ring with a collectively strong footed stomp. Yelling, grunting, roaring, the Hero Squad celebrates in a rather primal fashion (simpleton, like a neanderthal, really). Eventually, they’re given the SWF World Tag Team Championships, for which they stomp toward each other and slam the golden plates together with great force. Fortunately, these plates are made of gold or else the sheer force of their title-belt high five would have shattered it all into pieces. Ultimately, the SWF NATION gives the SWF World Tag Team Champions a decent pop as, in most cases, most are heard laughing as it pertains to their over-the-top nature (above anything else).]

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
Well.. You can’t say there’s anyone like these two out there today.
[Laughs]

Peter Michaels:
Nah, you really can’t. They’re a unique bunch, that’s for sure.

Duane Fry:
What is it going to take to beat these guys, Peter?

Peter Michaels:
Ya know, Duane, I have no idea. I thought the Pain Alliance would give them a run for their money. That’s not what happened here. At least not tonight. So, long term, who do I think could give these guys a challenge? To be honest, not really sure.

Duane Fry:
It’ll be interesting to see what comes next…

MATCH TYPE:
Ladder Match; Item Retrieval Finish

TITLE(S) ON THE LINE:
SWF “New Year’s Revolution” Contract

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase w/ Paul Huntingdon

B.J. O’Neil w/ American Machine

• The ladder already stands in the middle of the ring as everyone rushes for it instantly. There is pulling, pushing, kicking, punching, everything you’d expect at this point. During this process though, Marc DuBois is able to leap over American Machine and land halfway up the ladder. On the other side, Groucho Bling has scurried his way up as well. Both only make it about halfway before John Greed & Paul Huntingdon are shown pushing the ladder over; sending both men crashing to the canvas RIGHT AWAY.

• The match itself is quite unique given the very different styles being displayed by each wrestler. Really, no style seems to look better than the other (as they all get their opportunity to shine).

• The biggest pop comes as the newly returned Groucho Bling dove from the top of the ladder. In doing so, he lands a HUGE frog splash square across the stomach of a waiting John Greed.

• Des Davids, the most powerful member of the match, obviously uses his size, speed, and power to flatten most everyone who gets in his path. That said, a ladder shot to the forehead from the pair of Paul Huntingdon & Marc DuBois (former tag team partners) sends the big muscular ex-football player crashing to the outside.

• American Machine picks up a pop or two from the crowd but, to be honest, he doesn’t really stand out from the rest. He’s often engaged in a brawl with anyone who crosses his path but never seems to really ‘step out’.

• Marc DuBois ALMOST gets the win, his fingertips on the belt; however, is abruptly stopped by Des Davids as he literally TACKLES the ladder. As you’d expect, this sends Marc DuBois FLYING off the top of the ladder. He lands crotch first on the top rope as he bounces a few times before falling off.

• Eventually, as the ringside area is riddled with potentially injured wrestlers, it is Des Davids & Paul Huntingdon left to climb the ladder. Both do, meeting at the top.

• In typical ladder match fashion, both throw punches back and forth as they use the other hand to attempt to stay where they are. Blow-by-blow, the SWF NATION watches on to see who will come away with the contract. Despite the excitement, Ms. Chase is shown as she always is… arms crossed, cold look on her face, and a pointed gaze.

• When it’s all said and done, Des Davids’ power wins out and Paul Huntingdon crashes violently to the canvas below. Ms. Chase upon seeing this doesn’t change her emotional state. It’s as if nothing happened; she’s dead on the inside it seems. That said, she does yell to Huntingdon to “get up” in an equally cold, harsh, fashion.

• With his fingertips on it, Davids finally pulls the “New Year’s Revolution” contract down from on high. The bell rings as Davids, exhausted, holds his future in his hands. There’s a slight smirk upon his face but, in reality, he projects a ‘lunch pale’/blue collar kind of mentality (So, excessive celebration isn’t really needed or seen).

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Des Davids via Item Retrieval

ENDING MANEUVER:
Brawl atop the ladder; Paul Huntingdon loses and falls to the mat

ENDING TIME:
8:56

NOTE:
Des Davids can now challenge for ANY SWF Championship that he would like in 2014 (one-time opportunity)

GRADE:
C-

Duane Fry:
DAVIDS!! DAVIDS!! IT’S DES DAVIDS!!

Peter Michaels:
… 2014 is goin’ to be a BIG year for the ex-football player now.

Duane Fry:
You’re right! 2014 could CHANGE his career FOREVER! Now that he’s won… We HAVE to start asking the question. WHO and WHAT title will he go after? WHEN will he go after it? SOOO many possibilities!

Peter Michaels:
He’s going to have to be careful with this decision. Really think about it. This is a HUGE opportunity to squander.

Duane Fry:
Could we see Des Davids in the main event at “Supreme Challenge”? Possibly!!

Peter Michaels:
It’d be the ultimate time to use it… that’s for sure…

[As Des Davids stands on high, no one seems to notice that John Greed has grabbed a chair and is now sliding into the ring. With one wild swing, Greed connects with Davids’ broad back. It doesn’t knock him off, at first, but 2 more strikes later and the “New Year’s Revolution” winner has fallen from the ladder and collapsed on the canvas below. Des tries to push through the pain & get up. As he does though, Greed cracks an unsettling (if not evil) smirk upon his face. Running from the corner, he slams the steel square over Des’ head & forces him to finally collapse to the canvas once-and-for-all; the “New Year’s Revolution” contract lying next to him.]

[seconds later, Greed drops the chair as he looks out at the booing crowd. He’s still smirking in an unsettling fashion. He then grabs a microphone and begins to speak; however, not to Davids… but to the booing crowd.]

[John Greed]:
That… felt…. gooooooood….
[Pauses; smiling in a detached, overly creepy, fashion]
It really did! You’d all understand if you just listened to that little voice in your head… “Do it…. Don’t back down now… DO IT….”
[A creepy, slow, laugh follows as he contorts his brow downward a bit]
It feels SO… GOOOOD… to just… let… go…

[Greed looks down on the fallen Davids and smiles.]

[John Greed]:
This here is my first masterpiece… Victim 0…
[Pauses]
The sign of great art to come.

[Greed now kneels down next to Davids. He wipes a little blood off of his forehead, looks at it, and then turns his head slightly to look at Davids in another light. He doesn’t look back up at the crowd now. He’s enamored with his victim.]

[John Greed]:
How beautiful…
[Pauses; in like a trance as he smiles]
The blood… the swelling of the brain… the loss of consciousness…
[Pauses]
It’s all so… breath-taking… So… extravagant.
[Pauses; staring at Davids with blood on his fingers still]
This shall my awakening…
[Pauses; smile grows larger… creepy in fashion]
There’s no turning back now….
[His smile grows EVEN larger; truly creepy in nature]
I couldn’t if I tried…

[With that, John Greed drops his microphone; however, doesn’t leave Des Davids’ side. He wipes his finger across Davids’ bloody forehead again. This time he does not analyze it though. Instead, he keeps his detached gaze squarely upon his fallen victim; changing his vantage point by tilting his head ever-so-slightly in a few directions. Ultimately, the scene ends with no real change. Greed remains staring, marveling if you will, as he can’t help but smile… a smile that… to be honest… seems as psychotic as anything you’ve ever seen.]

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
What….

Peter Michaels:
….

Duane Fry:
….

Peter Michaels:
….

Duane Fry:
Uh….

Peter Michaels:
….

Duane Fry:
….

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Hannah w/ Valiant

• As is customary, Valiant offers his right hand out to Eric Eisen as the two meet in the center of the ring. Again, as is customary, Eric Eisen pulls off a jack-a$$ move and, instead of shaking his hand, pushes him square in the chest.

• Valiant doesn’t retaliate. Instead, he shakes it off and starts to circulate around the ring as he and Eric prepare for their initial lock-up. Much to the SWF NATION’s happiness, Valiant wins this initial lock-up with a display of power. The 2nd time though, Eric wins but, this time, it’s because of a quick hip to the stomach of Val.

• Throughout the match, we really see a tale of two different kind of wrestlers. Valiant does everything by the books. He breaks submission holds when told, allows Eisen to get up at a few times to continue their fight, and all does so with a smile on his face. Meanwhile, Eric is quite the opposite. He only breaks submission holds JUST before he’s DQ’ed, constantly beats Valiant down, and does so with a frustrated snarl.

• As Valiant gains a major swing of momentum, the SWF NATION pops accordingly for the SUPER-Face. That said, it’s not as strong as one would think. Such a babyface doesn’t entirely win over fans anymore. That said, they quickly begin to boo as Eisen breaks Val’s streak with a vicious chop-block after reversing a DDT attempt by the “Honorable” wrestler.

• With time, Eric focuses in on the chop-blocked knee and continues to break it down with several submission holds & a violent stomp or two.

• With Valiant staggering, he’s unable to really get back into the swing of things.

• Before you know it, as Valiant tries to pull himself back to his feet, taking what seems like forever to do so, Eisen springs into action (watching on with a smirk as he tries to get up) and drops him with “The Supremacy” (Code Breaker) instantly as his opponent gets to his feet.

• Hannah covers her eyes as Eisen lazily lays atop the fallen Valiant and gets a standard 1...2..3 in his favor.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Eric Eisen via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“The Supremacy” (Code Breaker)

ENDING TIME:
15:07

GRADE:
C

Peter Michaels:
I think Valiant may need some medical attention for that knee.

Duane Fry:
He was REALLY favoring it toward the end. I think you’re right.

Peter Michaels:
Wrestling ‘aint an easy sport. That’s for damn sure. Any match could be your last. Not sayin’ this was Valiant’s but… I guess ya never know.

Duane Fry:
Eric did all he could to keep Val down. In the end, that’s exactly what he did. BIG win here for Eric Eisen.

Peter Michaels:
Now ya just gotta wonder if he’ll ‘play nice’ with the board for the rest of the night… somethin’ tells me he won’t.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/PPVs/ToCome_zps6hybchn5.jpg

Haven't said it in awhile, but Eisen-Verse you are probably one of the best pure writers on the boards. My style is very different from yours, which may be why it's hard for me to really get into your dynasties, but that doesn't stop me from acknowledging the level of talent and dedication put into them. ;)

Thank you, Dragonmack!

I really appreciate the nod. I truly enjoy writing wrestling dynasties (especially with a company like the SWF); so, it's great to know that others believe in what I've done/can do as a writer. In a perfect world, I would love to make a comfortable living doing exactly that (writing for a wrestling program) but, since that doesn't really happen ever, I'm more than happy to do it in my free-time.

Great show so far man. Keep it up

Thank you, mad!

The first half of the show wrote really fast. The second half probably won't go as quick (as there's more meat on the bone in this section). Overall though, while I wasn't really happy with the grades that came together, I'm pretty comfortable with "WHFO" as a launching pad for the rest of the project. While I booked the SWF before, I'm still getting in my 'groove' with this approach; so, it'll take a bit. Plus, grade wise, I think I've learned a thing or two when it comes to who needs to be where on the card.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/PPVs/Top_zpskm1ujp1b.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/PPVs/WHFODrop_zpsoqgtpzsk.png

Thursday, 2nd Week of January 2014

Greenwalt Dome || Tri-State Area

PREVIOUS SUPREMETV || CARD || PART I

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/PPVs/PartII_zpsvxrq4pqq.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/PPVs/SnowBanner_zpsagyd2wt0.jpg

[Angry Gilmore already stands in the ring as he awaits the arrival of his newfound rival in Rich Money. As he does so, his body appears insanely tense; every muscle locked into a state of internal anger. In addition, the look upon his face is a permanent aggressive snarl of sorts. He looks and feels like anger personified. So, as Rich Money slowly shuffles out, holding his back in pain, Gilmore seems unable to keep his fervor at bay.]

[staying atop the steel rampway, the suit-wearing GQ-like wrestler winces shortly before getting onto the microphone. Sensing something is up, the SWF NATION is already booing.]

[Rich Money]:
I regret to inform you but I will not be competing tonight.
[The SWF NATION boos as Gilmore clenches his jaw further]
Just a few days ago, I was sadistically attacked by
THAT
monster in the ring.
[He points to Gilmore; wincing in a mixture of anger and pain]
I was celebrating a hard-fought victory and then, out of nowhere, I was violently assaulted from behind… forced into a submission hold… and, in turn, suffered a severe back injury.
[The SWF NATION boos]
Doctors claim that I may
never
wrestle again…. and it’s ALL… YOUR… fault.

[The SWF NATION boos as the ‘injured’ Money looks frustrated about that.]

[Rich Money]:
I have already met with the SWF Board of Directors over this matter and have made it VERY apparent that legal matters WILL follow! I will have my revenge for your disgusting act one way or another…
[Pauses]
In the meantime, I have located and purchased a replacement for my match-up tonight.
[Pauses; wincing as he holds his back]
The cost of his services are astronomical but, for you,... I will pay EVERY CENT to ensure that you NEVER walk again…
[Pauses]
So, allow me to introduce to you, your opponent for tonight… Marat… KHOKKKLLOOOOOVVVVVVVV!!

[The sound of a militaristic theme begins to overtake the Greenwalt Dome as Rich Money slowly shuffles to the side; pointing to the entrance way. Seconds later, the gigantic Russian wrestler stomps through the “Supreme Gate”; ducking his head to make it through. Through his initial wince, a smirk now forms upon Money’s face, as if he can’t keep it in, but seconds later it returns to an over-acted wince.]

[As Khoklov stomps toward the ring, Money turns around and shuffles back through the “Supreme Gate.” Seemingly disinterested in staying at ringside during the match.]

[Literally shaking with anger now, Gilmore hits the nearby ropes and executes a death-defying dive over the top rope. He eventually descends and, in doing so, lands square atop the gigantic “Russian of Mass Destruction!” The impact sends Khoklov reeling backward a few steps as the SWF NATION pops with excitement. Sadly though, seconds later, it’s Gilmore who’s fallen to the steel rampway; the victim of a HUGE punch from the towering big man.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
To anyone who believes Rich Money may have to retire because of Gilmore’s attack on Tuesday night, I have some land to sell you near my house.

Peter Michaels:
The trash dump?

Duane Fry:
Yep. That’s it!

Peter Michaels:
I don’t know HOW Money got himself out of this one but it looks like he has. Marat Khoklov is NOW wrestling in his place.

Duane Fry:
Can you imagine what’s going through Angry Gilmore’s mind right now?

Peter Michaels:
… That’s a scary thought. I don’t think ANYONE knows what’s goin’ on up there…

Duane Fry:
He was preparing to wrestle Rich Money and now he has someone 5-times the size of that!

Peter Michaels:
He’s giving everythin’ he has!

Duane Fry:
… He’s going to HAVE to just to survive!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Matches/Angry%20Gilmore_zpsj830dsr4.jpg
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Matches/VS_zpsiszg4mgn.jpghttp://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Matches/Marat%20Khoklov_zpshysppwea.jpg

Angry Gilmore vs.
“THE RUSSIAN OF MASS DESTRUCTION”
Marat Khoklov

“Tall… LARGE… Task...”

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• The initial dive by Angry Gilmore was exciting but, overall, didn’t really do very much long-term. By now, the bell has rung and Marat Khoklov is in firm control. At one point, and Irish Whip from the big man, sending Gilmore back-first into the guardrail, is SO powerful that the scrawny little fighter actually breaks part of the connecting piece. This sends Gilmore crashing into the first row of fans.

• While Angry Gilmore does spend most of the match on the defensive, he doesn’t necessarily come across like some overwhelmed victim. Sure, Khoklov’s power is enough to keep Gilmore on the ground; in pain. That said, his incessant fervor paints a picture of Angry Gilmore as this scrappy, obsessive, fiery fighter with little to no fear.

• Around the 8 minute mark, after being dominated for quite a while, Angry DOES connect with his signature “Anger Management” (Running, Leaping, Knee to the Forehead)! Sadly though, his health is diminished SO much that the impact isn’t as strong as normal. Plus, he’s unable to get up and continue the attack. Instead, Khoklov crashes into the nearby turnbuckle corner; still standing but woozy. A minute later though, he’s back on his feet and huffing like a pissed off bull.

• In one last ditch effort, the scrappy Gilmore takes to the top rope and goes for another “Anger Management.” This time though, Khoklov is able to swat him away like a fly; shoving him to the canvas in a thunderous show of power.

• While dazed, Gilmore tries to punch his way out of Khoklov’s clutches as he’s lifted off the canvas. His punches aren’t very strong by now. An Irish Whip later, Gilmore is turned completely inside out in mid-air after the impact of a truly powerful “Moscow Lariat” (Standing Power-Closeline).

• Gilmore is somehow, someway, trying to get up but it’s obviously on auto-pilot. Plus, he can’t even lift his head off the canvas at this point. This gives Khoklov enough room to slam his massive boot on Gilmore’s stomach; scoring a standing 3-count in his favor as the SWF NATION boos mightily.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Marat Khoklov via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Moscow Lariat” (Standing Power-Closeline)

ENDING TIME:
12:30

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
He fought… and fought… and fought… But to no avail.

Peter Michaels:
This wasn’t even supposed to be a Gilmore/Khoklov match. He came out here ready to face Money and, instead, he gets the “Russian of Mass Destruction.” Talk about a change of pace…

Duane Fry:
Yea, very much so. In the end though, Gilmore really showed a lot of spirit here. He never backed down… never gave up… just kept on coming back at Khoklov. The thing is though, Marat isn’t someone that’s easy to beat. His power… his mean streak… His sheer size… These things TRULY set him apart. He looks like a MONSTER among men…

Peter Michaels:
That’s because he is!

Duane Fry:
He really is!

[We transition backstage now in which to see SWF Board member, Eric Eisen, toweling himself off as he walks through a busy back hallway. He carries a focused look upon his face; angry in tone. That said, as he turns a corner, running into the remaining members of the Board, his mood only seems to sour further.]

[Eric Eisen]:
I’m wrestling for the World Heavyweight Championship tonight…

[Eric doesn’t even look at the rest of the Board as he says this. Instead, he continues to walk past them.]

[Jerry Eisen]:
Whoa… Whoa… Whoa….

[Jerry steps out from the group and steps directly in front of his brother. Eric stops; however, in doing so, he looks Jerry square in the eyes with a stare of anger.]

[Jerry Eisen]:
We did NOT decide that as a group, Eric.

[Eric Eisen]:
I don’t care… This is MY company and I’m going to do whatever the HELL I want…

[Faith steps forward in a calm yet stern fashion.]

[Christian Faith]:
That’s not how it works, Eric. You know that.

[Anneliese Eisen]:
Can we talk about this? Could we, somehow, find a compromise?

[Eric Eisen]:
There will be NO compromise. My father ruled this industry with an iron fist & NO ONE could stop him. His blood is in MY veins… it flows through MY body… and it’s about DAMN TIME that you three move aside and let me run.. this… company!

[Eric knows that his father’s blood also flows through his brother. That said, by leaving him out, he’s essentially digging at him.]

[Jerry Eisen]:
It’s not happening, Eric.
[Turns to look at Faith & Anneliese]
All in favor of Eric’s plan, say aye…

[There is nothing from the two of them.]

[Jerry Eisen]:
All opposed… say nay…

[Faith & Anneliese]:
Nay…

[Anneliese Eisen]:
I’m sorry, Eric. We just can’t…

[Eric Eisen]:
Screw you, [CENSOR]...

[With that, Eric storms past the remaining members of the Board. In doing so, and his response to her, Anneliese appears defeated as she turns to Faith in shock. He places his hand on her shoulder in a show of stern comfort. Meanwhile, Jerry watches on in frustration as his brother storms down the hallway; punching a nearby door as he walks through it at the end.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
Trouble within the Board, it seems. I don’t know how these four will EVER see eye-to-eye.

Peter Michaels:
It may be an impossible task, Duane.

Duane Fry:
This shows us, though, if Eric was in charge, THIS kind of thing would happen ALL the time.

Peter Michaels:
You’ve got to be a pretty big a$$ to book yourself in the main event; above others who deserve it more.

Duane Fry:
We’ll have to keep an eye on this. The Board is starting to look more and more like a powder keg waiting to blow.

[We transition backstage once again in which to see a smirking Steve Frehley standing before blue and white “When Hell Freezes Over” metal backdrop. He takes a second to continue his smirk as the SWF NATION pops for the crazed fighter. Then, he dives right into his match tonight.]

[steve Frehley]:
I’ve been called crazy… twisted…. a little brain-dead
[Taps his temple a few times]
and, ya know, they’re all a little right.
[Chuckles to himself in a low, raspy, fashion]
I’ve heard it all over the place ever since Tuesday… “Why the HELL would you walk into a No DQ match knowing that the ‘Chase Agency’ will beat you down 3… on...1?”
[Chuckles again; low & raspy]
Well, [CENSOR]... I just don’t really give a damn WHO’S out there. Easy E could hike that skirt of hers up and come on in for a fight too… It ‘aint gonna matter!
[Pauses]
Is it stupid to walk into the lion’s den? Sure… but, ya know, ‘stupid’ has done me well over the years. stupid is the reason why I’m where I am today… STUPID… is just another word for fearless.
[Pauses; smirks]
So, come on down… each and every one of ya… It won’t make an inch of a difference. Why?
[Pauses]
Because I’m bringin’ everything I’ve got… every inch of me… to that ring…. and when It’s all said and done… they’ll be lyin’ at my feet… bloodied… bruised… and beaten…
[Pauses]
Just like always… because James… Huntingdon… Rogue... and sure as hell Easy E…. ‘Aint Nothin!

[With that, Frehley chuckles under his breath once again in a deep & raspy fashion (it sounds like a burly, life-time smoker’s, laugh if you will. From there, we now transition away from Frehley and within seconds of hearing from the opposition.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
Steve Frehley has finally lost it… He’s gone mad… He’s snapped. Honestly, that’s the ONLY way you can describe what we just saw there.

Peter Michaels:
He’s like that action star who has the world against him. He doesn’t care about any of that; just finishin’ what he started. Some call that reckless. I call that one hell of a fighter.

Duane Fry:
Does he REALLY stand a chance here? We’re talking a 3-on-1 match in reality!

Peter Michaels:
I’d hate to bet against him… but… it’s goin’ to be tough.

[Moving away from Steve Frehley’s ‘reckless’ themed promo, we now witness a completely different vibe altogether. Standing within a private suite within the Greenwalt Dome, the slender yet intensely cold Ms. Chase stands before the camera lens in great strength. To her side, a cocky Brandon James stands with his arms crossed as he towers over her. He’s charismatic even when not speaking; however, it also comes across as a little over-confident if you will.]

[Ms. Chase]:
I expect that Mr. Frehley has just tainted this broadcast with his directionless lies. He claims to be of the ‘reckless variety’ but, in truth, I see nothing more than a confused and desperate little man. Mr. Frehley knows that his days of importance are quickly waning. At this point, he’s nothing more than a blip on the card; a loud-mouth with a right hook.
[Pauses]
Meanwhile, my client, Mr. James, continues to maximize his opportunities here in the SWF. Week in, week out, my client is inundated with sponsorship deals, book offers, and promotional appearances. Mr. James is what Mr. Frehley wishes he could, once again,... be…

[brandon nods his head as he continues to smirk.]

[Ms. Chase]:
What you don’t realize, Mr. Frehley, is that you are going nowhere at this point in your career. Then, to make matters worse, you accepted a challenge for which you KNOW you cannot overcome. I’m not talking about the ‘numbers game’, Mr. Frehley. I am talking about the violence that is about to be unleashed… the violence within my client… the man we once knew as “Big Cat”...

[Ms. Chase pauses for dramatic effect; cold in her demeanor and approach throughout the promo.]

[Ms. Chase]:
You agreed to a No Disqualification match with a man who put such a style on the map. My client, Mr. James, dominated as an extreme athlete and yet… You freely accepted the challenge? That’s idiotic, Mr. Frehley. Purely, idiotic.
[Pauses]
Make no mistakes about it, my client will succeed tonight… and when he does… it’ll be your last night in an SWF ring.
[Pauses for dramatic effect]
For, that night, you’ll find a permanent residence in a Tri-State hospital; never… to return… again…
[Pauses]
That is all.

[We now transition back to the ringside area in which to gear up for this highly anticipated match between Brandon James and Steve Frehley. That said, before doing so, we witness one last shot of the high-powered agent standing coldly before the lens. Meanwhile, her client, Brandon James, nods his head in approval; smirking to himself throughout.]

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
This is going to get out of control….

Peter Michaels:
Yea, I can’t disagree with you there, Duane. This one won’t be one of those PG affairs you find in Strong-world. There’s goin’ to be blood; Probably lots of it.

Duane Fry:
Let’s get to it, folks. There’s no need for more talking. Here comes the No DQ match between the “Dark Destroyer” Steve Frehley and “Big Money” Brandon James!!!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Matches/Brandon%20James_zpsc07klt1i.jpg
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Matches/VS_zpsiszg4mgn.jpghttp://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Matches/Steve%20Frehley_zpsrrtdcfxl.jpg

“BIG MONEY”
Brandon James vs.
“THE DARK DESTROYER”
Steve Frehley

“3-on-1”

MATCH TYPE:
No Disqualification; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase w/ Brandon James

Paul Huntingdon w/ Brandon James

Rogue w/ Brandon James

• As the opening bell hits, Steve Frehley looks around at the entire Chase Agency at ringside from his corner. He doesn’t look afraid. To show this, with a devilish smirk upon his face, he actually motions for them to enter the ring. Well, he got exactly what he wanted…

• Paul Huntingdon & Rogue both enter the ring as it becomes a 3-on-1 attack from the very onset. Frehley, despite having the numbers against him, begins to throw punches like a drunken sailor; unwilling to back down as he goes for everyone. It works pretty well at first; however, eventually, the numbers game becomes too much.

• Brandon James, with a cocky smirk upon his face, ends up leaning into a nearby turnbuckle as he watches Rogue & Huntingdon lay into Frehley. He doesn’t return to the action until after Ms. Chase has slid in a steel chair.

• James goes to KO Frehley with the chair but, somehow, the “Dark Destroyer” generates enough energy to speed toward “Big Money” and take him down with his signature “Frehley’s Comet” (Spear)! He can’t capitalize though because, seconds later, Huntingdon & Rogue are beating him back down again.

• The bridge of the chair is used by Rogue & Huntingdon on the fallen Frehley; all over his body. That is until James gets back to his feet & ends up slamming the steel over Steve’s head in the process. As you’d expect, he goes completely limp as he hits the canvas.

• Later, Frehley would again muster up enough energy to grab another steel chair slid into the ring by Ms. Chase. In doing so, he goes on a rampage as he knocks Huntingdon, Rogue, and James to the canvas with thunderous chair shots. As you’d expect this gives the SWF NATION something to roar for!

• Sadly, later, the numbers game would again equalize the steel chair in Frehley’s hand. This is made evident as Brandon James sends his opponent through a table, in the middle of the ring, with a powerbomb. Weirdly though, he doesn’t go for the count. Instead, he just smirks and stands there; allowing Rogue & Huntingdon to continue the attack.

• Acting like a trio of arrogant bullies, the Chase Agency members are starting to toy with the crowd as Frehley can’t even stand on his own accord now. Rogue & Huntingdon begin to turn their attention toward the fans as they jaw-jack with the more vocal ringside fans.

• Meanwhile, James starts to life the dead-weight of Frehley off the canvas; motioning for another powerbomb.

• Frehley can’t stay upright at all; he falls back down to the canvas.

• As James leans down lazily to pick him up again, Frehley quickly pounces with whatever energy he has left. He locks James into a school-boy-roll-up as the rest of the Chase Agency has their attention elsewhere…

• Shockingly, Frehley gets a 1...2...3 before ANYONE can interfere on the count!

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Steve Frehley via flash pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
School-boy-roll-up

ENDING TIME:
15:38

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
FREHLEY!! FREHLEY!! HE DID IT!! FREHLEY WON!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

Peter Michaels:
Well, I’ll be damned…

Duane Fry:
I CAN’T believe my eyes!! WOW!!! Steve Frehley found a way!! HE FOUND A WAY TO WIN!!

Peter Michaels:
James had NO idea it was comin…

Duane Fry:
WHAT a win!! WHAT… A… WIN!!!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Angles/Steve%20Frehley_zpsxwfrqmhy.jpg

POST-MATCH CELEBRATION

INVOLVED:
Steve Frehley

“Shock & Anger"

[The final bell tolls as Steve Frehley is already out of the ring and starting to stagger back up the steel rampway; facing the collectively angry “Chase Agency” in the process. Brandon, sitting upright on the ring, looks to be shocked as to what just happened. Meanwhile, Rogue & Huntingdon show their anger by stomping around the ring and kicking the bottom rope in every direction. Ultimately, at the top of the rampway, Frehley struggles to stay upright but, in doing so, is able to painfully raise his right hand up in the air as the victor; smirking in his rebellious fashion at the same time. Meanwhile, Ms. Chase simply stands outside of the ring with her arms crossed. She’s glaring at every member of the “Chase Agency”; not saying a word but glaring… coldly… glaring…]

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
Ms. Chase is burning a hole through her clients right now…

Peter Michaels:
Can’t blame her. She had a 3-on-1 in this scenario and YET… Steve Frehley comes away with the win. BIG win for the “Dark Destroyer”... BAD loss for the “Chase Agency”!

Duane Fry:
Something tells me that Ms. Chase is going to drag her clients to SupremeTV next week & demand answers.

Peter Michaels:
We’ve seen it before. Bound to happen again, it seems.

[We are now presented a produced hype video depicting the iconic battle waiting to happen in our main event. Utilizing old footage from SupremeTV showing the long-standing path to this match, we witness a coiled history between Remo & Jack Bruce spanning several years. Throughout the entire narrative, the visual presentation of this video is blue-ish in nature; equip with a falling snow filter in which to sell the theme of “When Hell Freezes Over.” Ultimately, the question remains at the end… WHICH SWF Superstar will walk away with the gold? The “Alpha Dog” or the rebellious rocker? The MMA-like powerhouse or the high impact entertainer?]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
We JUST got into 2014 but this match COULD go down as the biggest match-up of the year! I know… I know… HIGH praise only a few weeks into the year BUT, seriously, Bruce and Remo? I just can’t WAIT to see this one unfold!

Peter Michaels:
With Christian Faith at the helm as the special guest referee, we’re bound to get a real winner out of this one. No funny business… no shenanigans. The TRUE SWF World Heavyweight Champion will walk out with the belt tonight. That’s a great feelin’, especially after what we’ve seen over the years.

Duane Fry:
WHO will walk away with THE most coveted gold in the world?! There’s no need to wait any longer… We’ll find out… NOW!

MATCH TYPE:

TITLE(S) ON THE LINE:
SWF World Heavyweight Championship

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Christian Faith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• The SWF NATION is firmly behind Jack Bruce as he truly captivates the Greenwalt Dome. Even with a lazy cool persona, there’s an immense amount of charisma oozing from his every move. This seems even more so when his opponent is extremely stoic in nature. In a lot of ways, these two competitors couldn’t more different.

• Standing in between the two, the special guest referee and ¼ of the SWF Board of Directors, Christian Faith is much more like Remo than Jack Bruce. That said, it’s easy to see that the “Alpha Dog” and the “Iron Man” have no interest in working as one; especially after the wars they’ve had over the last few years.

• As they meet in the center of the ring, Bruce can’t seem to wipe the arrogant smirk off of his face. Meanwhile, Remo looks down upon his opponent (physically) as his stare is cold & menacing.

• Once the action starts, the opposite theme of the match continues on. Jack Bruce, utilizing a more high impact/flashy style, bounces around the ring like a show in himself. He looks, acts, and feels like a transcendent figure; getting the crowd going even with the simplest of moves.

• Remo, on the other hand, uses a methodical power-game that seems more like a MMA approach than anything. Repeated knees while trapping his opponent, violent takedowns, and a haymaker that can send anyone reeling with one blow, Remo projects a style that can only be described as ‘realistic dominance’.

• Throughout their match, Remo looks to overpower Bruce; which works quite often. That said, Jack has the uncanny ability to use his flashier nature to wiggle out of just about anything. Case and point, Bruce escapes 2 seperate occasions where Remo ALMOST hits his signature “Destroyer” (Dominator).

• Taking to the air, Jack negates Remo’s power with a high impact approach that truly does amaze. At one point, a high-hanging elbow drop looks as though it could keep the “Alpha Dog” down for good. That said, Remo is able to kick out at 2 ½.

• Just as Bruce could escape 2 different “Destroyer” attempts, Remo does escape a “New York Minute” attempt around the 12-minute mark. In his case though, there’s no athletic wiggling. Instead, he simply shoves Jack off of him as the SWF World Heavyweight Champion crashes to the canvas alone.

• While some expect Faith to get involved, the “Iron Man” takes a more hands-off approach. Sure, he calls for rope breaks, pins, and count-outs when necessary; however, he’s not about to let this high profile match end in a controversial fashion. With this in mind, he seems to let the two wrestle it out; giving a more old school feel to the match.

• It looks as though Remo may be pulling away with the match around the 17-minute mark as Jack’s high flying style starts to slow down. In doing so, Remo relies on the depth of his power to violently overrun his opponent. At one point, a fallaway slam looks as though it could put Jack away. Somehow, Jack kicks out at the 2 ¾ mark.

• Another trapped knee-strike combo by Remo (hitting Bruce repeatedly in the head and keeping him upright throughout it all) looks as though IT could be the end. However, as he goes for a 3rd “Destroyer” (Dominator), Bruce is able to slip out behind the “Alpha Dog”.

• Jack hits the ropes… Remo spins around…

• BOOM! “New York Minute” as he returns from bouncing off the nearest rope; leaping… catching Remo’s head and dropping him down.

• The impact is enough… Remo can’t seem to break the count.. Jack Bruce retains the SWF World Heavyweight Championship.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Jack Bruce via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“New York Minute” (RKO)

ENDING TIME:
20:19

NOTE:
This marks Jack Bruce’s 6th successful defense of the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
He came… He saw… He conquered! Jack Bruce WINS again!

Peter Michaels:
This was no easy win for Bruce, though. Remo ran him over quite often; I didn’t know if he could make it out.

Duane Fry:
Christian Faith comes in here and does exactly what he was supposed to do as well. There were no shenanigans… no double crosses.. Just good old-school, by the book, officiating.

Peter Michaels:
Anyone who thought otherwise doesn’t know Christian very well. This was done to make sure that the SWF World Heavyweight Championship isn’t tainted. He cares more about that strap than we’ll ever know. He did his job & Jack walks out with the win.

[The final bell tolls as Jack Bruce lazily pulls himself back to his feet. His hair is drenched in sweat, his body following the same scenario, as the “Iron Man” (and special guest referee) meets Bruce in the center of the ring to raise his hand. The SWF NATION, in response, pops accordingly; however, this shenanigan-free ending comes to an abrupt halt with the sight of Eric Eisen stomping his way out of the back.]

[With a frustrated sense of anger to his step, Eisen storms toward the ring; however, is stopped halfway down the rampway by a stern-faced “Iron Man.” The two exchange words off microphone as Faith points toward the back; most likely telling him to head backstage again. Eric doesn’t agree with this idea. Instead, he forcibly pushes his way past his fellow Board member. In doing so though, Faith grabs his arm and pulls him back with one powerful gesture.]

[Jack Bruce©]:
Don’t spoil ALL the fun, Chrissy…
[smirks as he breathes heavily]
… Send in the clown!

[bruce awaits Eric’s arrival as Faith reluctantly lets go of his arm. In doing so, Eric pushes off of the SWF LEGEND and storms his way up the steel steps and into the ring. He instantly goes for Bruce; however, in doing so, he misses one punch and it’s all over…. “New York Minute”! (RKO)]

[Eric’s already down and out as the SWF NATION pops accordingly.]

[Meanwhile, as this happens, the “Alpha Dog” is shown exiting the ring under the bottom rope. He looks dazed and obviously angry over losing. As he shuffles toward the back, turning his face in anger, Faith attempts to stop him by offering a handshake on the ramp. The “Alpha Dog” is NOT having it. Instead, he literally shoves Faith to the ground as the SWF LEGEND falls square upon the steel rampway below.]

[Despite such aggression, Remo never looks over at his fallen victim. Instead, he stomps toward the backstage area in a show of frustration.]

[back in the ring, “When Hell Freezes Over” closes with the sight of Jack Bruce standing on high atop a nearby turnbuckle; celebrating by flinging his hair back and holding the SWF World Heavyweight Championship on high. Meanwhile, Eric Eisen is out cold in the ring, Remo has stormed backstage, and Christian Faith is slowly pulling himself off of the steel rampway.]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
There’s NO sense of peace as we close this PPV but A LOT left on the table for us ALL to chew over. Eric Eisen, after being told NO by the Board, tried to force his way into an SWF World Heavyweight Championship match. Well, Bruce dropped him in a second…
[Laughs]
That’s probably the BEST thing that could have happened, either way!

Peter Michaels:
Christian also hit the deck as the “Alpha Dog” was stompin’ backstage. It should be expected, he ‘aint about to talk about losin’. You’d think he take the handshake though, a job well done.

Duane Fry:
Remo isn’t interested in ‘good jobs’ or ‘nods’ from anyone, even Faith. He WANTED this win, more than anything I’m sure. Losing here just builds the frustration within. What happened here to Faith could be an understatement as weeks go on. More or less, it’s probably best to stay out of his way…

Peter Michaels:
Maybe…. May...be….
[Pauses]
Make sure to tune in this NEXT WEEK as SupremeTV comes to you LIVE, like EVERY week, before a sold-out crowd as there ‘aint NO program like what we’ve got… because the SWF… IS… Wrestling!!! Goodnight, folks!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/PPVs/BottonSnow_zpsrc39alp5.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/PPVs/IceBackgroundBottom_zpsv5r2vosg.jpg

OVERALL SHOW GRADE:
B

POPULARITY VERDICT:
This show increased our popularity in 8 regions but lost us popularity in 11 regions

ATTENDANCE:
38,859 out of 50,000

PPV BUY-RATE:

I've never really given significant feedback before -- but I thought I should do it here, as I enjoy your work, so I wrote a somewhat detailed analysis of the show. It's really just the first thoughts that come to my head.

1. The writing is phenomenal. For a two-part card, the writing feels brief, as it is left at managable chunks. Overall, the writing is designed to appeal to a wide audience, but obvious intricacies are present (the 'rhyme" at end of Frehley's promo -- for example) if you look carefully
  2. There is a definite topical feel for the PPV -- the characters are acting out, intentionally or unintentionally, characters in the WWE. In particular, Emma Chase's promo had some serious Paul Heyman vibe to it, with The "Big Cat" playing the role of Lesnar. Eric Eisens "pry it from my cold, dead hands" attitude on creative control and Frehley's mention of "Eazy E" harken to current wrestling storylines
  3. The writing embraces the challlenge of a "wrestling show" -- it broadens the definition far beyond the concept of entertainment. Manuevers are rarely mentioned, instead replaced by generic statemetns -- you embrace the challenge of writing the show as entertainment, and suceed in putting it on the same writing intricacy as prime time television. There is a narrative (?) of "success where the others have failed" that reflects both within and outside the storyline -- accomplishing what WWE originally couldn't (suceeding at writing a compelling "Sports Entertainment" narrative) and what Richard Eisen couldn't (writing a "successful" succesion storyline -- which has reminded me of the failed WCW "Invasion" storyline)
  4. The booking is,incredible from a "wrestling" standpoint -- events seem to "make sense" (the no-DQ match being an assumed "3-on-1" encounter, Eisen trying to book himself in the main event) and the ending angle where the next storyline is alluded to, physically placing the participants in the ring. Having read most of your previous work, I feel again the game is struggling to keep up with your mind -- and forcing the program to bend to your paramaters was clearly the right decision.
  5. That said, a B should prevent you from falling to Cult -- in 2014's CVerse, usually either TCW or USPW pulls a B-. That first month is always interesting to see who falls to Cult.

I've never really given significant feedback before -- but I thought I should do it here, as I enjoy your work, so I wrote a somewhat detailed analysis of the show. It's really just the first thoughts that come to my head.

First and foremost, THANK YOU for this. I appreciate any and all feedback; however, this was a lot of fun to read. I tend to think deeply about how I book a show, a character, a segment, etc; so, to have someone respond in this manner was great.

The writing is phenomenal. For a two-part card, the writing feels brief, as it is left at managable chunks. Overall, the writing is designed to appeal to a wide audience, but obvious intricacies are present (the 'rhyme" at end of Frehley's promo -- for example) if you look carefully

I've realized, in previous projects, that I burned myself out due to getting too in depth on my descriptions. I have now learned (due to time and comfort) to be more concise with my writing. I still want to give the detail (as you alluded to) but equally want to do so in an easy to read/write format.

There is a definite topical feel for the PPV -- the characters are acting out, intentionally or unintentionally, characters in the WWE. In particular, Emma Chase's promo had some serious Paul Heyman vibe to it, with The "Big Cat" playing the role of Lesnar. Eric Eisens "pry it from my cold, dead hands" attitude on creative control and Frehley's mention of "Eazy E" harken to current wrestling storylines

Yea, it's hard to completely remove yourself from your influences in the real-world. That said, at least with Ms. Chase, I feel there will be enough to distinguish her from Heyman. Paul is more a weaselly kind of guy. Ms. Chase is emotionless, cold-hearted, and quick to snap the neck of anyone who gets in her way. In that regard, she reminds me of a cross between Heyman and Rusev's Lana (for obvious reasons).

Eric Eisen, on the other hand, is one of my favorite characters to write for whether heel or face (as was seen in LEGENDS). He has a big built in sense of hate with most readers; so, it's easy to play off of that. I just wish he could be a little better in the ring (which is how I feel for MOST of the SWF's main event roster). In LEGENDS, I got him to a point where he could pull B's in a match. I've got to work him back up to that point. That said, in game-wise, he's already at an A* for momentum! I hope that helps.

The writing embraces the challlenge of a "wrestling show" -- it broadens the definition far beyond the concept of entertainment. Manuevers are rarely mentioned, instead replaced by generic statemetns -- you embrace the challenge of writing the show as entertainment, and suceed in putting it on the same writing intricacy as prime time television. There is a narrative (?) of "success where the others have failed" that reflects both within and outside the storyline -- accomplishing what WWE originally couldn't (suceeding at writing a compelling "Sports Entertainment" narrative) and what Richard Eisen couldn't (writing a "successful" succesion storyline -- which has reminded me of the failed WCW "Invasion" storyline)

I may be different than others in the way I perceive the SWF but you hit it on the head. To me, the SWF is an entertainment company above all. Yes, wrestling is the backdrop & is very important (as, without it, there would BE no show). With this in mind, I don't get bogged down by giving you a move-by-move description. This is due to time & because the main focus is not the moves but the story that is told in the ring. Plus, the show is written with a fusion mindset in tow (setting up individual shows with their own feel & story; however, building toward the PPV as well).

I tend to look at the SWF like a live action movie. There's fighting, big characters, hardened babyfaces (as our heroes in action movies aren't baby-kissing guys -- see Die Hard, Fast & Furious, anything the Rock is in). The heels are there to always screw over the good-guy for whatever reason; money, fame, titles, legacy, etc. So, there's this constant action-movie like feeling that goes ahead. I feel this is the best way to write a wrestling TV show. There is some prime-time TV depth to stories & characters all wrapped in a live action fight.

The booking is,incredible from a "wrestling" standpoint -- events seem to "make sense" (the no-DQ match being an assumed "3-on-1" encounter, Eisen trying to book himself in the main event) and the ending angle where the next storyline is alluded to, physically placing the participants in the ring. Having read most of your previous work, I feel again the game is struggling to keep up with your mind -- and forcing the program to bend to your paramaters was clearly the right decision.

Booking that makes sense is something that I've always looked for. I hate holes in booking scenarios I've seen in real life. Knowing this, some would point to my depiction of Vengeance in LEGENDS and say that that's not 'realistic'; which is true. This time around though, in "Dark Age", I'm going with a more realistic approach to things (Vengeance included). In reality, the real psycho who loses control is FAR more scarier than the supernatural being that doesn't exist (as I believe John Greed will show, long-term).

As for Eisen & the WHC, that's where I have him right now. He's frustrated as HE thinks HE should be the true owner of the SWF. Instead, he has to share his power with others that he can't get along with (and won't seeing how he thinks he should be the only one in control). So, of course he would try to force his hand and book himself in the main event. Unluckily for him, Jack was waiting & dropped him in a "New York Minute." ha. This story of the Board will evolve greatly over time (as you'll come to see). I'm excited about that!

That said, a B should prevent you from falling to Cult -- in 2014's CVerse, usually either TCW or USPW pulls a B-. That first month is always interesting to see who falls to Cult.

I forgot how, early on, I pulled nothing but B shows in LEGENDS. It takes time to develop the overness & momentum for each character to make something special long-term. The PPV was a bit of a letdown but, overall, I'm happy with where we're headed. The next episode of SupremeTV is going to be a BIG jumping off point & one I can't wait to get out there later on.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Dot%20Com/Media_zpss7llebft.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Dot%20Com/red_metal_texture_background_zpsvwgllqzc.jpg

Should we have expected anything different from Squeeky McClean? Throughout his controversial career, McClean has been a slimy, untrustworthy cheat. No matter the situation, no matter the opponent, he always found a way to stoop lower and lower in which to come away with the win. In doing so, there was no remorse. This is why, for quite some time now, McClean has widely been seen as the ‘dirtiest player in wrestling history.’

This past Thursday night, McClean lived up to that nickname once again.

While he spoke of turning over a new leaf, the SWF North American Champion used a disgusting eye-poke to come away with the win over Lobster Warrior. We should have known it was coming but, to some degree, we wanted to believe that the slimy veteran had truly become a new person. Sadly, we, and Lobster Warrior, were wrong.

Despite his cheap victory just a few days ago, McClean is STILL voicing his innocence.

“Cheap? I don’t know what you’re talking about. Lobbie and I wrestled a perfect match out there; match of the night, in my opinion. I don’t know what you’re talking about when you say ‘cheap’?”

When pressed further about the eye poke, the controversial SWF North American Champion continued with his ‘white knight’ perception of himself.

“I didn’t poke his eye. Turn the tape back and see. There’s no WAY I would poke his eye. I’ve turned over a new leaf! You can trust me!”

We did take him up on his offer and re-watched the end of the match. It’s blatantly obvious that McClean cheated his way toward victory with an eye poke leading into his suplex finisher. Upon doing so, we reached out to Squeeky one more time. This is what he had to say in return when we said we followed his advice and still saw the ‘cheap ending’.

“I don’t know what your motivation is here? I didn’t cheat! I promise… I swear! Even Lobbie would tell you, I beat him fair and square!”

We all know this not to be true. Hopefully, for Lobbie’s sake, a re-match will be booked by the Board of Directors. Maybe, at that point, we could finally see this ‘clean match’ that Squeeky McClean has been all about as of late. I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you though. I don’t think the North American Champion has a sincere bone in his body.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Dot%20Com/BottomDotCom_zpsidx52vmk.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Dot%20Com/TVShows_zpsydrnggd9.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/SupremeTVSmall_zpsk7xz2tr3.png

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Dot%20Com/THISWEEK_zps42rmahoi.jpg

EPISODE:

DATE:
3rd Week of January, 2014

The “Alpha Dog” came… Jack Bruce conquered.

To his credit, Remo pushed Jack Bruce to the brink and back. While this may have been enough against a normal foe, Jack “Motha-F*cking” Bruce is nothing normal. Known for always “finding a way to get ahead”, the SWF World Heavyweight Champion kept the gleaming gold around his waist with a performance fit for an SWF Living Legend.

We have to wonder if the “Alpha Dog” will take this loss lying down, though? The last time we saw him, Remo was obviously enraged over his loss. This anger manifested itself with a violent shove by the “Alpha Dog”; casting the “Iron Man”, and SWF Board Member, Christian Faith to the floor.

What will Remo have in store for the Supreme Wrestling Federation come Tuesday night? More importantly, will the SWF have the ability to survive such potential anger?

Also, how will Eric Eisen factor into all of this? Last Thursday night, he attempted to force himself into the main event title match. Seconds after it was done, he, again, tried to force his way to the ring. In doing so though, the SWF Board Member was dropped with a swift “New York Minute” from Jack Bruce.

Will Eric Eisen foil Remo’s plans? Will Jack Bruce be able to overcome TWO potential challengers waiting in the wings? How will the SWF Board of Directors play a role in the upcoming SWF World Heavyweight Championship match at “Nothing to Lose?”

“BIG MONEY”
Brandon James
w/ Ms. Chase
vs. Randy Bumfhole

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
There is considerable chatter about Ms. Chase’s frustration as it pertains to her clients performances at “When Hell Freezes Over.” Can “Big Money” Brandon James get back on a winning path with a victory over the fun-loving Bumfhole brother?

Groucho Bling vs.
“THE AWAKENED”
John Greed

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
John Greed shocked the wrestling world after violently attacking and bloodying Des Davids this past Thursday night. What will the newly “Awakened” John Greed have in store for the fan-favorite in Groucho Bling?

Hero Squad vs. Paul Huntingdon & Rogue
w/ Ms. Chase

[Non-Title]

Question:
Ms. Chase was said to be very displeased by her clients performances at “When Hell Freezes Over.” That said, can the rag-tag combination of the “Blue Blood” Paul Huntingdon and the “Dirty Rotten Scoundrel” Rogue turn the tides back in their favor? - OR - Will the Hero Squad continue to dominate the tag team scene (as they have done for quite some time now)?

Enforcer Roberts vs.
“THE DARK DESTROYER”
Steve Frehley

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
Despite growing slower with age, Enforcer Roberts is STILL a very difficult competitor to overcome. His veteran perspective within the ropes have made him a master as it pertains to twisting, stretching, and potentially breaking the bones of all of those who dare cross his path. The question is though: Can he do so to someone as ‘out there’ as Steve Frehley? - OR - Will the “Dark Destroyer” and all-around SWF “Renegade” overcome another mountainous challenge; as he did at “WHFO” this past Thursday night?

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Dot%20Com/SOCIALMEDIA_zpsdgf47pxc.jpg

JackBruce:
They keep comin'... I keep winnin'... #CantStopJackBruce #WHC #PutDownThePup

SqueekyMcClean:
Cheat?!? I didn't cheat!! I won fair and square! #NewLeaf #ValiantHero #ProudNorthAmericanChampion

MsChase:
Heads... will... roll... #WHFO #Unacceptable #HighStandards #NewClientsPossibly

AnnelieseEisen:
@EricEisen @JerryEisen
Boys, we HAVE to get a hold of all of this. Your Father would have wanted it that way! #StopTheFighting #EisenFamilyProblems

EricEisen:
@AnnelieseEisen
I am not 'your boy'. Shut your mouth, gold-digger. #YoureNotAnEisen #DontActLikeOne #IAmNotYourBoy

RichMoney:
Why waste my talent against a little psycho?
@SWFBoardofDirectors
Book me against
@JackBruce
#True1Contender #WHC #SWFCrownJewel

JohnGreed:
There is beauty in violence... #LetTheBloodPour #Awakened #TheArtistOfDestruction #PoetryInCommotion

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Misc/FACTIONWEARE_zpsbvomqatv.jpg

“BIG MONEY” Brandon James w/ Ms. Chase vs. Randy Bumfhole

The upset happens for another engaging Chase Agency's storyline

Groucho Bling vs. “THE AWAKENED” John Greed

Greed is good... and destructible

Hero Squad vs. Paul Huntingdon & Rogue w/ Ms. Chase

Non-title = champs can lose. Also, let's make Emma's night a little better...

Enforcer Roberts vs. “THE DARK DESTROYER” Steve Frehley

Roberts is a great ring general, but the future is brighter to Frehley

Can wait for the next show. Also, what happened with your other dynasty, DOA? I was really enjoying that too.

[standard Singles Match]

Even if Randy was supposed to win... and it isn't one he doesn't deserve, Big Cat would want to be at least protected, if not also kept strong, to job to a Bumfhole.

[standard Singles Match]

Bling is here to make people look good -- and Greed deserves the win unless his story stagnates

[Non-Title]

I see this getting more of a slow build... at the least, they'll fail at getting the world tag team titles before being shuffled down the card... and at this point, both guys are probably a smidgen more over than Hero Squad

[standard Singles Match]

Frehley is getting pushed here, and given the right opponent (and Roberts is, especially if time decline hasn't hit him yet) Steve can pull a good match off, too.

[standard Singles Match]

Either this or upset victory where Brandon would be kept strong

[standard Singles Match]

Bling is here to make people look good

[Non-Title]

I like Huntingdon and Rogue

[standard Singles Match]

Frehley's not losing to Roberts

For some reason I can see Eric booking a World Title match between him and Bruce as the main event or something similar.

Archived