Mods by Fleisch

I am not very sure if they still do, but I know House of Hardcore had a TV show on the Fight Network during the Summer leading up to their Toronto show. I am not sure if they still have, seeing as I don't have the Fight Network anymore, but it could be something to look into.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Dos Caras Jr should be on a written with WWE. It appears that he will not be completing his outside dates and vacated the AAA title. Also, I would change his default name from Dos Caras Jr to Alberto El Patron. He used that name in all of his bookings after leaving WWE. I would still include Dos Caras Jr as a masked alter ego.

I think Dos Caras Jr should be on a written with WWE. It appears that he will not be completing his outside dates and vacated the AAA title. Also, I would change his default name from Dos Caras Jr to Alberto El Patron. He used that name in all of his bookings after leaving WWE. I would still include Dos Caras Jr as a masked alter ego.

The reason his default name is Dos Caras Jr. is something I have explained a while back, but it was a year ago so I shall remind people.

It is so he can continue the Dos Caras Legacy when he retires, another can take up the gimmick and mask (as a lot of times happens in Mexico). It is why you will see most default Mexican wrestlers with their masked pictures as default even if they have been unmasked. He uses Alberto El Patron 100% of the time in his alter-egos outside WWE in game but Dos Caras Jr. will remain his default name for Legacy purposes, otherwise we end up having the regenerated worker use an unmasked picture. :)

2001 Retold.

So far, 663 workers completed (1109 to go), however about half way through I realised some birth dates and debuts were wrong in the original data. Those I have noticed I have changed but I really cannot be bothered going back through and checking the other 300+ so upon release if you notice a birth or debut that is incorrect, let me know and I will get it changed. There will be a beta out before a full release anyway (as with all my mods) so we can try to iron out any issues beforehand.

I am still not sure this will be out before the new year as with Christmas next month, along with Decembers release of Chronicles, I am pretty slammed the next month or so.

2001 Retold.

So far, 663 workers completed (1109 to go), however about half way through I realised some birth dates and debuts were wrong in the original data. Those I have noticed I have changed but I really cannot be bothered going back through and checking the other 300+ so upon release if you notice a birth or debut that is incorrect, let me know and I will get it changed. There will be a beta out before a full release anyway (as with all my mods) so we can try to iron out any issues beforehand.

I am still not sure this will be out before the new year as with Christmas next month, along with Decembers release of Chronicles, I am pretty slammed the next month or so.

Very much looking forward to this. Its a favorite time period of mine, mainly due to the possibilities.

Thanks JackWWEFan. Yeah some of the pics were outdated, however there is a massively updated pack with next release... funnily enough with the updated Tamina pic. :)

Talking of the release, I have decided to release Decembers the weekend of 28th November. This gets Survivor Series out of the way and allows me on Friday 27th to do the changes from that event, plus anything else that happens that week. This of course means there will be no more additions as I will be focusing solely on updates and tweaks this weekend. Unless it is a "Holy S*** Wrestler X has signed for (Insert big promotion here) and we must have him or the data will be flawed", so don't look for any more Indy workers in Decembers release other than those listed (oh and New Jack who I've not added but will). :)

Why do you have to do this to me Fleisch... First you break my heart with me having to wait for your 2001 data and now i have to wait to start my new game idea until you release your new data! Darn you!!:p:D

Did you not hear the news? I'm a horrible S.O.B. who likes to cause misery and laugh myself to sleep at the thought of the pain and suffering I have caused. :p

Speaking of "Holy S*** Wrestler X has signed for (Insert big promotion here) and we must have him or the data will be flawed", the WWE signed La Sombra.

Thanks for the update. I shall try to get him added somehow to WWE's roster.

I don't like how WWE operates, it's making my updates seriously s*** bloating out NXT with workers that probably wont even debut with the company any time soon. I'm seriously going to have to think about making changes but the WWE Performance Center as a self contained promotion owned by WWE rather than a dojo raises even more issues like the Performance Center having events and titles when they shouldn't.

For now my solution is simple. Any one assigned to WWE Performance Center will have a 2 month Separated Soul "injury" until they debut with NXT - also they will be under contract using their real name until such time as WWE gives them a name.

I don't like how WWE operates, it's making my updates seriously s*** bloating out NXT with workers that probably wont even debut with the company any time soon. I'm seriously going to have to think about making changes but the WWE Performance Center as a self contained promotion owned by WWE rather than a dojo raises even more issues like the Performance Center having events and titles when they shouldn't.

For now my solution is simple. Any one assigned to WWE Performance Center will have a 2 month Separated Soul "injury" until they debut with NXT - also they will be under contract using their real name until such time as WWE gives them a name.

There really isn't an accurate way to simulate the way the WWE runs NXT and the Performance Center. At this point, its a combination dojo, developmental promotion, and partly a B brand.

The 2013 data, I turned the NXT child promotion into NXT Performance Center and created some fake titles for it. Like Top Prospect, etc. So the AI won't create it own. The NXT show and titles were moved to the WWE as a third brand. That is partly because I want run the WWE and be able to book NXT.

I think there's only a few ways to handle the way NXT operates:

1) Create a WWE Performance Center as a child promotion of NXT (it works), and assign all undebut talent there at the very least. You could include some house show talent (Eg. Hugo Knox) on NXT, or not. I think this is best. Just accept the game doesnt really properly simulate how NXT (or in many ways modern wrestling the last 2-years) works anymore. Could go even further and just for the hell of it, bring back FCW to hide all the wrestlers in and semi-fictionalize it.

2) The soul separation idea works, though maybe have it be a tiny bit more randomized then "two months for all." Someone like La Sombra, maybe 2-months, some of the Tough Enough people and other randoms, longer. People on house shows, shorter, ect.

3) The NXT brand, though that doesnt really work.

4) Clump everyone together in NXT which is cluttered and useless.

So, I downloaded the Chronicles data yesterday, everything was just fine.

I tried to Novermberize it, and for some reason I screwed up the WWE US and World Heavyweight Title histories, because I'm terrible at lineages I suppose. So anyway I got to the point of frustration where I figured I'd just redownload the data and start over.

Today, the data wouldn't download. Chrome tells me it's malicious and stops the download everytime I try.

Somebody friggin' help me.

Press Ctrl and J at the same time which will bring up your downloads and where it shows the supposed malicious file, click recover. It'll ask if you're sure and click yes.

The file isn't malicious. It's Chrome showing a false positive.

It's happening to a lot of file sharing sites like sendspace and mediafire lately.

Thank's a zillion!

Now, any help with the lineages? All I want to do is update from Cena to AdR, Lesnar to Rollins to Vacant, Ryback to Owens, PtP to New Day, and Nickki to Charlotte.

Oddly, the only two I had problems with were the US Title, which listed AdR as the last champ in the list, but showed John Cena as the champion the pic/bio area, and the World Title, which listed Vacant, but showed Seth.

Any ideas on what step I screwed up would be mucho appreciated.

The current champion shouldn't be listed in the lineage. The last person in the lineage is who the current champion defeated.

When you're on the title section of the editor(not the lineage section). Select the US title and click Champion and select the current holder.

Press Ctrl and J at the same time which will bring up your downloads and where it shows the supposed malicious file, click recover. It'll ask if you're sure and click yes.

The file isn't malicious. It's Chrome showing a false positive.

It's happening to a lot of file sharing sites like sendspace and mediafire lately.

Thanks a bunch for this tip! I'll try it next time Chrome gives me fits. Or I could use Microsoft Edge or Firefox. :p

Archived