Mods by Fleisch

UPDATED RELEASE

For any one interested I had some unexpected time yesterday evening and so I've uploaded a revised February update if anybody would like it. As well as the data (page 1) you will need to add these 2 pictures to your picture pack.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/Hermit%20Crab_zps3gq2rzgn.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/Courtney%20Rush_alt_zps57sqxg2h.jpg

Hermit Crab.jpg -- Courtney Rush_alt.jpg

Thanks Fleisch....as always, appreciate your efforts!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
been wondering this for a while but is there any reason why Bill Carr and Dan Berry (Team Tremendous) aren't in the MOD? they are fairly active wrestlers in PWG, CZW and Evolve

Never seen them wrestle so would have zero clue on stats. Couldn't find any info in terms of ages or debuts either. I'll try and get them in at some point when I get some time to watch random matches.

Thanks for the update! A couple things I noticed;

-Big Show should be face with a different gimmick.

-Heath Slater should be heel

-The Authority stable should be Triple H, Steph, and Vince. Everyone else should be removed.

-The Prime Time Players are no longer an active tag team.

-Mark Henry should be a face.

Glad to see you still at work on this, Fleisch. You're always the golden standard for modern day data.

I think Miz could definitely do with having his in ring stats lowered a bit. In the Creative Meeting section he's the #4 Show Stopper and #3 Ring General for WWE when he probably shouldn't be cracking either list at all. Not a knock on the guy himself - I actually feel he's a bit underrated by people in real life - but the relevant stats for those two sections should almost certainly be evaluated for him.

Honestly, the Ring Generals and Show Stoppers ratings could do with a little work overall to make the whole roster a bit more realistic. Goldust is #5 Show Stopper when he probably shouldn't be a Show Stopper at all. That said, Goldy'd definitely be at home as a Ring General and probably one of the top three because he's just so incredibly polished and experienced at this point. Stardust, similarly, is pushing as #3 Show Stopper for me when someone like a Neville or especially a Ziggler would be more deserving for sure. If it were up to me I'd do some tinkering to get those two on the Show Stopper list in place of the Dust Brothers.

Just figured I'd see what your/the community's thoughts are on a few subtle stat tweaks to get those two sections a little more true to life. I did it myself with last month's data and it fell in line with very little work, but little things like that go a long way with this mod where everything is just about perfect out of the box.

I shall refer back to this thread once TEW2016 is released so keep all this stuff coming. The reason I don't want to tweak stats just now is purely because I don't know what new additions may be made to the stats side of things in the new game. It may take me a little while to convert and get everything going for the new one, which is why anything you guys spot is a massive help when I finally get to use that new editor!

Hey I love the mod. But some people I noticed were missing .

Vince Russo

Christy hemme

James Mitchell

Justin Roberts

That's the few I can think of. If anyone knows how to add these people please let me know or help plz .

Ring announcers are intentionally left out of the game as they serve no purpose.

Hey I love the mod. But some people I noticed were missing .

Vince Russo

Christy hemme

James Mitchell

Justin Roberts

That's the few I can think of. If anyone knows how to add these people please let me know or help plz .

Ring announcers are intentionally left out of the game as they serve no purpose.

To add to what Dave_Scott said, other than podcast appearances, I'm not aware of any recent activity for Russo or Mitchell. Given what their likely roles would be in a game, I would recommend just importing them from another mod (they shouldn't skew stats much if at all).

To add to what Dave_Scott said, other than podcast appearances, I'm not aware of any recent activity for Russo or Mitchell. Given what their likely roles would be in a game, I would recommend just importing them from another mod (they shouldn't skew stats much if at all).

Russo was announced as the GM of wXw or something recently. No idea if it was a one time deal or not. Doesn't bother me either way though if he's in the game.

If ring announcers aren't to be included, Kimihiko Ozaki, NJPW's ring announcer, ought to be removed from the database. As far as I'm aware, he doesn't do anything else.

Also, Ospreay is scheduled to start with NJPW in April.

None of those people are missing. Russo and Hemme were removed to make room for active workers people wanted. If those people are desperately needed then suggestions on who to remove in their place. Hemme and Russo have left the business and aren't in Hall of Immortals so figured they wouldn't be missed. I shall remove Ozaki as he was only added as someone told me he was on commentary but if that's not true I'll take him out. Thanks.

None of those people are missing. Russo and Hemme were removed to make room for active workers people wanted. If those people are desperately needed then suggestions on who to remove in their place. Hemme and Russo have left the business and aren't in Hall of Immortals so figured they wouldn't be missed. I shall remove Ozaki as he was only added as someone told me he was on commentary but if that's not true I'll take him out. Thanks.

Hemme is still with TNA though.

Wait, there is a role for Announcer in the game, right next to Color Commentator.

Stupid person question: What is announcer/color commentator in the game? I always thought my "ring announcer" was Howard Finkel and my 2 color commentators were JR and King.

Wait, there is a role for Announcer in the game, right next to Color Commentator.

Stupid person question: What is announcer/color commentator in the game? I always thought my "ring announcer" was Howard Finkel and my 2 color commentators were JR and King.

Announcer is your classic play by play guy. Colour commentator is the more Jerry Lawler style commentator.

Ring announcers really either go under personality or just don't get included in mods because they're superfluous in TEW terms.

JR is the announcer. King is the color commentator. Finkel shouldn't be there.

SPOILER:

Justin Gabriel made his debut as The Darewolf PJ Black on last nights episode of Lucha Underground Rey Mysterio finally arrived in a vignette to end the episode, and a video segment ran, announcing the arrival of Kobra Moon (Melissa Cervantes aka Thunder Rosa under a mask).

SPOILER:

Tim Tom Tam made his debut as Tam Tom Tim on last nights episode of Star Wars Han Solo finally arrived in a vignette to end the episode, and a video segment ran, announcing the arrival of King Kong (Shia LaBeouf under a mask).

Spoiler correction:

Kobra Moon is Thunder Rosa not Melissa

Archived