Workers Who Have Frustrated You The Most...

<p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">In an old PSW game, </span><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"><strong>Vendetta</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"> got on my nerves a lot until I decided to let him go. Not a big loss but I kinda got annoyed with it. He has also cause me some problems in my EPW diary game</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"><strong>Kentucky Bill</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"> can be annoying aswell, as I've seen in my EPW diary game, constantly getting mails about how he feels he should have a higher push and I'm not buying it, he's a decent midcard jobber though, so I'll keep him around, unless he begins to start to make trouble then bye.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">

I've never had problems with Big Smack Scott but Marc DuBois did attack him in a recent SWF game I was running. I thought it was funny that BSS was the victim. DuBois then got busted for drugs the next week so I fired him</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">

I also had a problem with Ryan Powell as I was giving him the push in CGC, then he fought 3 guys on the roster (Joey Poison, Ricky DeColt and Davis Wayne Newton) all with which he had negative relationships with now so I fired him.</span></p>

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Takaaki Kidani, owner of NJPW and my boss in Fleisch's real world mod, must be out of his mind. I can only imagine how this meeting went down.

Him: Alright, I know you're eager to get started, but there's a few new rules I wanted to make sure you knew about.

Me: Okay, shoot.

Him: I don't want to be picking fights with other companies, so you're not allowed to sign anyone from a company that's got a cult following or larger.

Me: ...But, Tanahashi.

Him: Who?

Me: Hiroshi Tanahashi?

Him: Not ringing a bell.

Me: The most popular guy in the company. One of the most popular wrestlers in the world! Probably the most popular guy in Japan?

Him: Oh...OH! Right! Sure. What about him?

Me: Well, he has a PPA deal with CMLL, and they're pretty big in Mexico, but he's one of our main attractions, so it's okay if I extend his contract, ri-

Him: NEVER! WE'LL SHOW THAT RUBE WE DON'T NEED MOONLIGHTERS ON OUR ROSTER! PUSH ISHII!

Me: Is it too late to quit?

IN SWF

1. Valiant

It's probably the worker I'm always the most disappointed with on the roster. He's supposedly a "main event talent" but even against a good opponent, I rarely get a good match out of him, and he rarely improves to the point to deserve a midcard title.

2. Steve Frehley

He has no gas tank, no stamina and seems decidedly average in every way, and I have no idea how he got to the main event so my first idea is to de-push the guy from SWF.

3. Remo

I'm mildly disappointed in Remo. True, he isn't bad with Psychology/Charisma, but there are a limited number of roles I can put him in, and while he gets over well, I can never seem to make Remo face -- and he's never going to pull an opponent either. I seem to go through a number of botched gimmicks with the guy as well -- I'm not sure if it's luck or reality. Jack Bruce, Rich Money and Gilmore are clearly above him if not on time decline, and I've even had luck with more luck Big Cat Brandon... I can't explain why I get good ratings with the Big Cat, I always do.

I brought Remo into USPW in my game, currently mowing through The Sneer Corporation. He's currently playing a face (my excuse to keep him and Champion apart) and haven't gotten any negative feedback for him being face. And I know ratings are relative, but his matches against Mick Muscles and a declining Danny Rushmore could have headlined PPVs for me (they might have been the highest rated match, but they were the semi-main event).

Triple H in multiple games. He's my favourite wrestler of all time but he gives me trouble in TEW. In my 1994 game I brought him in from WCW started building him into a star, and he keeps disappointing. His matches aren't up to the standard I expect from main eventers, he constantly fails drug tests, and always has low morale. In modern day games, he constantly refuses to put guys over and if he has it, invokes creative control.

If you put them in a locker room full of druggies, there's a good chance he'll start using too. That's what makes those Hive mods so tough as almost everyone good in WWF is on drugs.

And again, if you're in a much more pop fed, the match rating is almost all based on their pop (though obviously drug use drops it some). Bashing people for not performing well (if they can call in the ring and sell) makes little sense.

On captains2 1992 save of the 87 database

At the end of 1992 I thought I'd do somthing i'd been wanting to do for yours of TEW and actually push Barry Windham to Main Event. i had him have an underdog feud with Yokzuna. Started by Barry pushing Yoko further than Yoko ever expected. But after Yoko won he destroyed Windham and put him out injured. Barry swore revenge and had vieos of him in hospital, recovery, training, vowing revenge on Yoko. Planw as for Barry to get the golden win to finish the fued and hopefully would propel him into the title scene.

3 matches of Yoko v Barry Windham.... low ratings.. Disapointing. I had planned a multi year program involving him... all to be dissapointed with low rating.

Yoko has had a 100 rated match with Bret hart and several 80+ rated with guys like The Undertaker.

Looks like Barry Just doesn't belong in a main event.

he will be beat decisively by Yoko i their blow off match.

Instead of windham having his Wretlemania moment win over Yoko and have a golden year with a KOTR win etc He will be depushed down to the US title and the best he will achieve will be a US title reign and/or a Tag title reign with Bradshaw.

Jesus Chavez has been someone in the past and presently in my current game who gives me headaches. He's the only negative personality on my roster at the moment. No negative relationships either. Constant backstage BS with other workers. I only keep him around because I like Rudy Velasquez as a singles star and then having Hector Galindo as Jesus' partner. Its a decent stable that I enjoy using. I used to give in to workers with poor personalities. I'd just deal with them so that I could put on great matches. In the past few years I've changed that mindset. I tend to steer away from negative personalities even if it guarantees great matches. Pissing off other workers (and yourself) isn't worth it.

Hollywood Bret Starr just got fired because he missed an agent meeting and then caused a fight with Duane Fry back to back, and I've had enough of him.

It might have been really drastic, but I didn't have anything for him, and he has a dislike relationship with Matthew Keith, so I got rid of my only negative backstage relationship in the process. Also, this leaves Jay Chord as the only negative influence now.

The door is always open for Bret down the road, but I got a lot of guys in developmental that could take his spot. So I don't need him anyways.

--

Also, I got Kid Toma and Remmy Skye again, with soft drugs, so I gave them both the "Last Chance" option. While I like them both, Skye has been kept out of the main event solely because of his drug habit, and Kid Toma has been kept on only because he is in a tag team with Akima Brave and they have A* experience.

I will follow through with firing them next time they are caught with drugs. This could give Akima Brave the chance at a singles career and Remmy Skye's psychology isn't high enough to be a major main event player for long, only a short term champion or perpetual challenger, so I wouldn't really be losing much.

Sammy The Shark.

I use to play a lot of NYCW games on TEW10 and I could not get this guy past Tri State level.

His stats are good (decent charisma, decent in ring) for NYCW, but no matter how I tried (big pushes, heel turns, lots of promos) Sammy would flop, while guys like Rick Sanders, KC Glenn, Shane Nelson and Marv Statler would fly up the card to the main event.

Has anyone ever got him over?

2nd place goes to Citizen X - don't think I've ever got a good match out of him. It got to the point where I would keep him out of the ring and just let him talk.

From what I've heard, it was about the only reason they let him in the Kliq, was so they could have an easy DD.

It wasn't the only reason. Nash and Hall used to watch WCW Saturday Night clowning around and really liked Terra Ryzing. That certainly helped though and yeah. Triple H could be failing Steroid Tests though.

Triple H in multiple games. He's my favourite wrestler of all time but he gives me trouble in TEW. In my 1994 game I brought him in from WCW started building him into a star, and he keeps disappointing. His matches aren't up to the standard I expect from main eventers, he constantly fails drug tests, and always has low morale. In modern day games, he constantly refuses to put guys over and if he has it, invokes creative control.

He did the same with me (steriods) then disliked me because I kept telling him off. I had signed him in 95 for wwf built him from an opener to a main eventer. Then he wouldn't sign a contract cos he didn't like me.

Creative control is the worst thing ever I always use ways around it

Sammy The Shark.

I use to play a lot of NYCW games on TEW10 and I could not get this guy past Tri State level.

His stats are good (decent charisma, decent in ring) for NYCW, but no matter how I tried (big pushes, heel turns, lots of promos) Sammy would flop, while guys like Rick Sanders, KC Glenn, Shane Nelson and Marv Statler would fly up the card to the main event.

Has anyone ever got him over?

2nd place goes to Citizen X - don't think I've ever got a good match out of him. It got to the point where I would keep him out of the ring and just let him talk.

I love Sammy and I tend to change his gimmick to something cool and make him go by "Fabulous" Greg Ford. I had got him into the ME with a program opposite Mountain Cahill that involved the squashing of Grunt, Stink, Hopkirk, and Ota who were on one appearance contracts. By the time he faced Cahill for the first time he was more over in the tri state area. Sadly, USPW snatched him up before I could take the NYCW title off of Whistler(yes Whistler) and give him his run.

On to most disappointing.

Steel is a wrestler I'm hooked on, but he barely improves in my USPW save despite being in the ring with the best we have to offer in ring skill wise(excluding performance skills). I have teamed him with Baine in order for him to rub shoulders with Baine's pop which has worked well, but again in ring skill is lacking. He's been in the ring feuding with Andre Jones, Eddie Howard, James Justice, and Enygma. Yet and still it's like his skills just relax where they are so in response I put him in the ring with the best overall worker I had.

D.C. Rayne is the best overall worker on USPW's roster hands down. He is also my top face after Champion(compliments of Bruce). Again, after four big matches with Rayne his skills are only average. I have given up all hope and Steel is now my "midcard guy" and a damn fine National champion.

*Side Note* Peter Valentine is a d bag and should die. His friendship with Strong and new friendship with Dread has saved him. I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD THAT FELT GREAT TO LET OUT! WHOOOO!

Lionheart

For the love of wrestling gods, Lionheart! He Is always one of my first grabs when I start a rtg or ltg game and a defacto mmaineventer in a small or local fed but no matter how hard I try, he never grows with the company. Usually by regional he has fallen to lower midcard and is released by cult. Idk what the deal is. He is just destined to fail me and my dreams of him being the franhise of my upstart organization.

In my WWE Game, it was John Cena, because he never wanted to loose a match. He even wanted to win a Handicap Match against Triple H, Seth Rollins & Bray Wyatt. That was the Point were I said to myself: "Screw this" so I released him!

If that's the case that is an inaccurate mod, cause John Cena has no problem losing to anyone who is at his level or close to it (fact is, he probably would have had no problem jobbing to Rusev at Mania but Vince was like no), he'll do what Vince tells him.

If that's the case that is an inaccurate mod, cause John Cena has no problem losing to anyone who is at his level or close to it (fact is, he probably would have had no problem jobbing to Rusev at Mania but Vince was like no), he'll do what Vince tells him.

This reminds me a lot on the 2010 Summerslam. The WWE vs. Nexus Match...

Archived