[Release] "Ruthless Aggression" Real World Mod (January 2004) v.2.5

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if you're still working on this or not, but one thing that needs looked at is relationships. There are far too many unneeded friendships. It really slows down the load times majorly.

Compare the data with the default.

Ruthless Agression

Workers- 2042

Relationships- 1235

Workers- 2329

Relationships 351

Over half(657) of the 1235 relationships in this data are Strong Friendships.

Relationships like Albert and Undertaker or the Uso Brothers and Sarona Snuka shouldn't be included. In fact, none of Sarona's friendships should be there at all. Samoan/Tongan heritage doesn't automatically make them all friends.

Same goes for Jimmy Snuka's friendships.

Someone like Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore or Jeff Hardy and Gregory Helms are what strong friendships represent, not acquaintances.

Not trying to attack the mod or anything, just thought I'd throw out my observations after playing around with it this weekend.

I understand all of that, but I've brought up in the past that the way I dealt with relationships was out of personal preference. Luckily, TEW 2013 comes with the mass edit feature that previous versions didn't have. That makes it easy for anyone that doesn't prefer it that way to delete what they don't agree with fast.

The vast majority of those relationships reflect the indy scene.

The thing with the Anoia family for instance, they all recognize Sarona pretty much as their blood relation so my preference is to have that somewhat acknowledged.

• 1 month later...
Hey Idol huge fan of this mod and I always find myself coming back to it. Do you plan on updating this mod for TEW 2016?

My purchase of TEW 2016 will depend on a few factors, like alliance champions finally being included, and developmental overhauls. But if I do purchase it, a conversion is likely

My purchase of TEW 2016 will depend on a few factors, like alliance champions finally being included, and developmental overhauls. But if I do purchase it, a conversion is likely

I hope you do (though I thought in 2013 you could do all the editing work via the demo? so purchase might not be completely necessary though I'd 100% understand that you'd actually want to play it if you're going to do any work on it). I will add that I think some of the women wrestlers might need some upgraded skills just to match what they become. I went through and fixed 4 with something close to their ratings from a 2014 RW mod for my RTG women's game. They were Ashley Flair (Charlotte), Maria Kanelis, Angel Williams (Angelina Love), and Talia Madison (Velvet Sky). I also had tweaked Britany Knight (Paige) previously. Basically, they were never, ever, ever going to come close to those stats compared to what you had them. It also made Maria and Angel useful in the game. As it was, I wouldn't even hire either of them for Developmental as WWE or TNA (might also want to go ahead and start their Knockout division early since there is no one else running women's wrestling (Stampede is going broke and JAPW and IWA:MS run one match each per month).

Still my 3rd favorite mod for 2013 (and I play exclusively mods so that is high praise) so I hope it makes the conversion.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Either the link is brokem or some other factor has it out for me, either way, I can't seem to access any builds of this mod. Any way I can fix this or is it just gone?

Registered looking for the same - if you go to the TEWR archive you can find the v2.0 files here. I've yet to install, but I'll report back if it works.

• 3 weeks later...
Evidently, you can find it at http://www.homeofprowrestling.com which is the site that is basically replacing the old ewwarehouse site for all mods for all the versions of TEW. You should find it there. Still waiting for the 2016 version myself as I loved this mod.

Appreciate it, and the other responses. Seems email notifications weren't working. I do have 2016, but I'm also impatient lol

• 1 year later...

Archived