[Release] "Ruthless Aggression" Real World Mod (January 2004) v.2.5

http://s3.postimg.org/3se6fm1yr/PG_Cap.jpg

CLICK TO VIEW PLAYER'S GUIDE

This mod goes GREAT with Iceisle Skin Blue or Red which you can download here:

http://www.ewwarehouse.info/2015/04/08/iceisle-skin-tew-13/

Red Screen:

http://ewwarehouse.info/wp-content/uploads/user_uploads/admin/Ruthless_Aggression/RA_1-3/RA_Title_Red.jpg

Blue Screen:

http://ewwarehouse.info/wp-content/uploads/user_uploads/admin/Ruthless_Aggression/RA_1-3/RA_Title_Blue.jpg

Convert your Website Section to the 2004 Pro Wrestling Torch website with this screen mod:

http://www.ewwarehouse.info/2014/11/07/pwtorch-2004-website-screens-mod-tew-13/

http://s4.postimg.org/jdqf9peil/PREVIEW_mainscreen_1024x769.jpg

**VERSION 2.5 RELEASED 04\25\2015**

What is new in this edition?

- The Canadian indy scene has been expanded, primarily the British Columbia regions as Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling has been added to the mod along with their title belts, title history, roster, alter egos, teams and more.

- New workers and future workers have been added including Kazuchika Okada, Karl Anderson, Matt Borne, Sarah Stock, JD Michaels, Pat Buck, KC James and more...

- Alter Egos have been expanded including Judas Mesias, Black Reign, Muhammed Hassan, Rellik, Umaga and others...

Ring of Honor's product has been fixed so that their match intensity is up to par with their product

- Various errors pointed out in the old thread have been address

- I have added the Rave X file location to the data, and I believe I have renamed the arenas to fit with the 2004 time period. If I've missed any, please point them out so that they can be addressed.

The next update will see some work on agers.

Happy playing :)

Download:

Current Version: 2.5 (April 25, 2015)

Ruthless Aggression Data

People Pics

GFX

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if it's a mod issue or if it's a tech support issue, but Jeff Hardy of all people refused to do a crazy bump... at WrestleMania... and his personality traits had him leaning toward the Driven and Liberal sides... Yeah, something's not right here. :-/

EDIT: I should mention this was on the previous version. In any event, thought this should be brought up.

Not sure if it's a mod issue or if it's a tech support issue, but Jeff Hardy of all people refused to do a crazy bump... at WrestleMania... and his personality traits had him leaning toward the Driven and Liberal sides... Yeah, something's not right here. :-/

EDIT: I should mention this was on the previous version. In any event, thought this should be brought up.

Hmm... I would have thought the liberal personality and WrestleManias importance would have been enough

One thing I really disagree with from a gameplay perspective is having Spanish announcers in TNA and WWE. They're only going to cost the user money and have no use since the game doesn't differentiate from English announce teams and other language teams.

That's really my biggest issue though so far.

*edit*

Dusty Rhodes should technically be a retired wrestler, not a non wrestler.

Started a game as TNA. Looking at TV deals, I noticed a couple of things. First, you have WGN and WGN Superstation as 2 seperate channels. I believe that they are the same. WGN should be removed. Also, I think that Foxtel Australia may have the incorrect minuimum popularity setting. It is currently set at 6. Similar networks are set at 60, so I assume it is a typo. Great mod. Thanks for all of your hard work.

Aside from my complaints and nitpicks in the last thread, I have to say that this is the best mod TEW 2013 has gotten thus far. Playing version 2.0, I've just completed a year as TNA which saw the company improve in popularity, but my insistence on hiring WWE talent is about to get me in trouble as contract negotiations with my homegrown talent come around. My CM Punk megapush was a major success, but now that he's at the top my shows are suffering because I didn't wait for him to develop in the midcard. In other words, I've made some boneheaded moves and now I'm being appropriately punished for them. It's pretty awesome seeing my actions have consequences that they wouldn't necessarily have in a worse data set.

Looking forward to getting a game or two going with this newest update. Thanks again for all your hard work and time Idol! I'll run a game with WWE and one down the road with TNA and post some feedback in here :)

Cheers!

Does anybody have any background info on MLW to provide a good starting point to running the promotion? They've got a helluva roster.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_League_Wrestling

One of the many promotions that sprouted up in the wake of ECW and WCW getting bought out. Court Bouer was a former WWE writer, scraped together the best bits left over after Vince hired who he wanted from the remains of WCW and ECW and cherry picked indie standouts to make a sort of ECW clone with more of a modern, less "hardcore" lilt than ECW had. Corino, Douglas, Kojima, Vampiro, Terry Funk, Sabu. Indie guys like Sonjay Dutt, Amazing Red. Guys from All Japan, etc. Really eclectic talent roster.

I loved Corino's "Extreme Horsemen" faction, he CW Anderson, Simon Diamond, Barry Windham, managed at one point by J.J. Dillon.

They had a show on the Sunshine Network in Florida and produced DVD's of their shows a lot like ECW used to do. They even had Joey Styles doing the announcing.

Technically MLW still exists as a podcast network now, still run by Court Bouer. I think Cornette and Konnan both have shows associated with MLW now.

I'm enjoying this mod...

You know what's coming.

But here are some things that have come up.

1. Basically, you're going to be running TNA for 6-12 months before gaining any pop because outside of Sting and Piper there just isn't enough pop there to carry that company.

2. Where oh where are the top row skills? It is fun to look at the All Out note and know you'll never use it. Is this just a leftover from making the mod before Adam decreased the skill improvement rate? I mean they're there for a lot of people if you can get them to go to development. Pretty much everyone totals 10+ between dramatically improve and some room to improve.

3. There is a serious lack of venues. In my WWE game, I can't run the TV shows in certain regions because there just aren't any 15,000 seat arenas (the economy and industry rolls were just like me rolling dice, horrible). Some don't have 15k-20k seat venues at all.

4. Also, there are a few people that seem to be set to the wrong disposition. Chavo Guerrero is supposed to be feuding with Eddie, but both are faces (and yes, I know I could set that but the game said Chavo's last turn was too recent). Also, Victoria is heel managing Val Venus a face. There are some others escaping me right now. I think some of the dregs of TNA might be divided too (the redshirt and blackshirt security for sure).

5. There are also several people with single digit skills that look like they're just missing a 2nd digit. A few brawlers have 5 or less but 30-40 in Hardcore & Puro, and I saw a guy with a 1 mic skill with fine charisma and acting.

6. Somehow Scott Steiner passed a comprehensive drug test and isn't set to be an utter douchebag. Pretty sure he got fired for steroid use leading to some of the most rambling, nonsensical mic segments this side of Ultimate Warrior. Actually, it looks like everyone grades out minor positive/neutral/minor negative with few real troublemakers and no backstage saints which is something I've never seen in a mod.

Again, I'm really enjoying it just thought I'd list those concerns.

Archived