Pacific Northwest Wrestling

<p>Thank you that is very kind of you to say. It took awhile but I believe I finally have the roster set to where I can have a very interesting mid-card and have a good main event level roster. I have a core group of mid-carders that can pull of this I Hate Kids storyline. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="olympia" data-cite="olympia" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39640" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>first off let me say, this is one of the few diaries where the mid-card action is just as if not more interesting than the main event. I knew little and did not care at all about Al Madril - just another nobody in the world of big names. However, what you have done with him has made him interesting and the storyline compelling. KUDOS!!!! Buddy Rose and Jimmy Snuka were actually anti-climatic on the last card and that's saying a lot. I can bet some of the adult males in the audience are actually cheering for them as the cool heels (but the parents and kids squealing for the faces will drown them out for the most part<p> </p><p> In real life, Beatlejuice got his big break thanks to Roddy Piper giving him the rub. Here it is Doink (Borne) but I think the result could be the same and he will rise to the top quicker than just trying on his own. Doink and Juice should get a few tag team matches along the way.</p></div></blockquote>

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PORTLAND WRESTLING

June 26th, 1987

Clatsop Community College Gym, Astoria, Oregon

Attendance: 2,500 {Sell Out}

Overall Show: D-

Cannonball Grizzly defeated Carl Styles *

Mike Miller defeated Ed Moretti * ½

Brady Boone & Brett Sawyer defeated The Bruise Brothers *

Rip Rogers defeated Jules Strongbow *

Brickhouse Brown & Ricky Santana defeated Al Perez & Berzerker * ¼

June 27th, 1987

Portland Sports Arena, Portland Oregon

Overall Show: C-

In the Ring:

OYfxeXwS0_5DYtamX25lYlg8dcuqDA9Dzl_GzwaRYD4=s219-p-no

Don Owen comes to the ring:

“I would like to thank everyone for coming out tonight and those watching from home. Tonight we have a special three-way match between Mr. Olympia, Sting and Rick Steiner for the NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title. Ron Bass will be taking on Art Crews, The Dominators will be taking on Rex King and Scott Steiner and Bill Dundee will be taking on Col. DeBeers. The Main Event will feature The Grappler defending his NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Championship Belt against Scott Hall.”

Match #1:NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title Bout

8ZlCgVIHvBbuF-SzhQlXiR0SINWYa6HsebF_t6MrtvM=w367-h183-p-no

McvTUnUNv2H9veETqE7tgPDMQvFciRnE4UyRZuNG5LtoX8aF-0fRUpbK2dHHjbWCOJmYhF1OVaWkFjfk5-fOphoVa9keLea9DP5WBGhL3N2lDHxB-rBvXvQiif4iy9lXzSeFJzPJ4PmDrbgX5RFL_36N9stJUequiWQZmpwf2JsY6BkFS11sJRJ0GhynmqTjLqlIbNfHieYYzwNFnlYgxzHeLzhEsvalGw71Zhgcm-ok7fT29eAipdwa_vj9XVkle1Vq_V7I4gt4Smct2iBYKROTehtUcqB9VR7Jp4eShZ8ENj37HkJWp576floivxZIKVU_RzK3TN2CFwYOkxWnzRUUwfpe3ofPkOCiyQm5-TOo5LAnwDOfxnaqh8Jz2e15-OJX-ZOJu8o5rj6rh2kSUB1-rNBmV6vSLDt3OAOXUAsOY2xmsiNCCF35t846K_oaFLVuYAcGnmo3aoKDo18QgLoyqHPYByx4WlEoM6NpjRn8_WqmlLfWpHDDDy1uvrR6FhWQsA=s220-p-noVS fQSsU4wcfPgpkrMnjHK2M7ZIxj2mftgPSuUFdvKqmZc=w220-h219-p-noVS k7Lrwp_KiB0-YpMtobipfzMT7pCzEbD-1SvABvM41bI=w220-h219-p-no

Mr. Olympia vs. Rick Steiner vs. Sting

Rick Steiner comes to the ring with Beetlejuice. Mr. Olympia and Sting double team Steiner right off and double headlock him into the turnbuckle. Sting goes for a whip on Steiner but Steiner reverses it, sending Sting into Mr. Olympia, which sends Olympia out of the ring. Steiner with a suplex then a powerbomb on Sting and that gets a two count. Mr. Olympia back into the ring and hits a clothesline on Steiner. Sting starts to go for a splash in the corner but Beetlejuice trips him up, allowing Steiner to nail Mr. Olympia with a DDT. Sting makes the save at two. Sting with a legdrop to the back of Steiner’s head and gets a two count from that. Mr. Olympia with a bulldog for two on Steiner, Sting follows with a splash and that gets two. Beetlejuice gets on the apron but Sting and Mr. Olympia drag him into the ring and hit a double DDT on him and just to make sure he does not interfere any further, they harpoon him over the top rope to the outside. Doink enters ringside riding on a tricycle, throwing water balloons into the crowd. Steiner recovers enough and tosses Sting over the top rope and goes to hit a clothesline on Mr. Olympia but Olympia moves out of the way and Steiner nails the referee instead. Olympia goes for a piledriver but Steiner reverses it with a backdrop. Sting comes back into the ring but Doink is there and nails him with tricycle right in the middle of the ring and Sting is out of it. Steiner avoids a wild swing from Olympia and nails a release german suplex on Mr. Olympia and he starts laughing with Doink near the ropes. All sudden their a slap of a hand on the mat, then another from the refree, as Mr. Olympia landed on unconscious Sting from the release german suplex from Steiner. Steiner tries to make the save on his mistake but the hand lands on the mat for the third time from the referee before Steiner could make that save. Mr. Olympia wins the NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title.

Winner: Mr. Olympia at 9:18

Rating: * ½

Post Match:

McvTUnUNv2H9veETqE7tgPDMQvFciRnE4UyRZuNG5LtoX8aF-0fRUpbK2dHHjbWCOJmYhF1OVaWkFjfk5-fOphoVa9keLea9DP5WBGhL3N2lDHxB-rBvXvQiif4iy9lXzSeFJzPJ4PmDrbgX5RFL_36N9stJUequiWQZmpwf2JsY6BkFS11sJRJ0GhynmqTjLqlIbNfHieYYzwNFnlYgxzHeLzhEsvalGw71Zhgcm-ok7fT29eAipdwa_vj9XVkle1Vq_V7I4gt4Smct2iBYKROTehtUcqB9VR7Jp4eShZ8ENj37HkJWp576floivxZIKVU_RzK3TN2CFwYOkxWnzRUUwfpe3ofPkOCiyQm5-TOo5LAnwDOfxnaqh8Jz2e15-OJX-ZOJu8o5rj6rh2kSUB1-rNBmV6vSLDt3OAOXUAsOY2xmsiNCCF35t846K_oaFLVuYAcGnmo3aoKDo18QgLoyqHPYByx4WlEoM6NpjRn8_WqmlLfWpHDDDy1uvrR6FhWQsA=s150-p-nok7Lrwp_KiB0-YpMtobipfzMT7pCzEbD-1SvABvM41bI=w150-h150-p-noqk6hfJ9U7DEe8f9SAaXABZ9NspMBgPNlKbcn_U9vP3M=s150-p-nofQSsU4wcfPgpkrMnjHK2M7ZIxj2mftgPSuUFdvKqmZc=w150-h150-p-nobIyxzllH70Igf_lEt3ivJxVP5Ol3rm_4un4UwoTMh-235dDDg7W1uxtBKFvSCfuGIp9H1q0H9dpXZ9L7LkBTlwN83Kn2wj5bh0UXJiawuM6WzcgNls0Hmh4HUdo7lt6tLxZtx4NZAvb4jItwMaaJNfI7lpqlqER3_af9FX95jYX8r3cZQDvyjmvA7tSl0c5XLrYNGzPLSlISZ0rNa4JykAuHBaBPORYQrQdjhvuetbXCMLvDWEMS_UEy2soRL9_kpbZ64hsgI7VsA98qKPAFE3L9zTkQeRepJoZOICZCRZb82S5ZWka6hBrx7QPftU-tFPNvqit002aicldOy00utantSW92mxb9keodM_jspD3oxC_X0isAZuCZ3URnw2fNm1xyGZ3VLp7NizOlBN7gHftA4kebLvUodTdvhbvTtUkowRGIxpNzEyXVigzT-a8Ma1teN2Dx_EBuf_5gYDIgZmwIIfhNfWRxhTfU9Ykh1XTvLPYUTImCldir4GCUbPdUQ8jXVA=s150-p-now3vsubJMyIidBoB_zXnKM4orTBT0qxVgWDuGnbd56GD_M3qXSAj1szf8H1gkq3H7kvTTxuS0ajtgYhtL96wfFA06rUkdgepubs5gse9kfqxmthuL5sVa9bue4-m41m5mWusgVP9vyrpSMmZGIxDTRQMlYZC5SdkK4a924jn_AU5PNU31_qrLlzqaaN-tQBvGKleDr5n3e_rQJqWXK-MckFMZtEXMlRQ-yBZWlsJAOFScGAhBWOi1iaZNWD180db36LoXX6gYNSqc0aT-6DZrMQHM3IvoO0496qnrEvEzEXszc04emUpAQRlEaMvtObESjeb5vKoHpr2E39RGJZB0dO6apOlMQ-QlQwXYwmM2TwA789tdWPX1rwhT3wrCzNfCXo-b_s6uUJe1BTuwF-G7Wzm4L7XgxXW03_wuZ2VntESgqDDsvUrD0IFsWeNGuK-8ZFcuKxNwwh3Y3iHAb3Eorhr5KTzcaTW8WAfe6KaizQaTi-KVfcMcF9g1fdKrjUTtbdJroA=s150-p-no

Just as quickly as it was announced that Mr. Olympia won the NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title, Al Madril walks to the ring and takes the television title away from the referee and shoves him out of the ring. Doink, Beetlejuice and Rick Steiner have beaten down Mr. Olympia so he can do nothing about Al Madril taking his new hardly fought belt. Sting is still motionless in the ring. Al Madril on the microphone.

“We do not accept the outcome of this match. Rick Steiner did not lose this match, so he did not lose the NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title. This title is for adults, not grown men dressed like children. Doink if you please!”

Doink takes out his spray paint and writes A O on Sting, then N C on Mr. Olypmia. Al Madril, Doink, Rick Steiner and Beetljuice leave the ring with the NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title.

Match #2:

pRPHlaTk1mTmYmeaV_UpLHVHCwbBZyfKnzoFPGGr978=s220-p-noVS augFQOTNZC7O9uIbqedYiDvX92D33l9lmFfzNcacQ7I=s219-p-no

Ron Bass vs. Art Crew

Art Crews attacks immediately, but Ron Bass overpowers him and hits a belly-to-belly suplex. Bass whips Crews into the corner and started pounding and kicking Crews until the referee dragged him away from Crews. Crews back up but Bass does not give him a chance get any offense and nails him with a piledriver for the victory.

Winner: Ron Bass at 2:32

Rating: * ¾

Crow’s Nest:

nKtAcUfh6to5vPhgPe82lu31wAgmTar9LEe4KvYw8TU=s219-p-no

The Grappler joins the announcers in the crow’s nest.

“Even though I have a match tonight defending my NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Championship belt, I will be doing it under protest. I have already defeated Scott Hall in a championship match and he lost. It wasn’t my fault no one like him, so they attacked him during the match. I’m not a fighting champion, you get one shot and that’s it with me. So no matter the outcome of this match, I will remain the NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Champion.”

Match #3:

IN9YliVNv9JNOiTsQroFYlGVBD7MS-lRqzL9wptsxm8=w220-h219-p-noFNZPfnkU227dtUyu5ZzSzMZwkkqQeb0qWRkQHKpr0zD4o1FIfiGDRUxYJoQn7p3hNTrpSzMPxuUGrRbyreUlZXFMr3i6a5aUY1CctHoOiZ211EFUxqpF7VaobrsC-3h7YQj3rfFy7naEm1ew88m83TjxORWzn1iuSTpJdelzyIf2OisoscQ2aYziH2aAKO9x4Qzuuc2_8do25TgN5hWXeQxqZEQuaqGyQWk46C8pukeFyCnhVAbs4g5ijzr58XK0MSnFGoBr0Yn4wUEBOvnC8uKVSt_oqrqB5wo8u_CmnT3xhIikN6pe-G90mUfqySXOpZpwz4qIuMAxv4RUvbTSHrBvowAMGjLPmx2orBypWrQztpTpurXduJ7PPEt0HkLTiONEW-5voxetCsK50qLEATvFnmjWO8ZsLLknWVoCOB-DLXK5Lx0JHXv11gfq2M9sEQxrELgMOaHdUuXnthSWYfOniSjIOKvI56Mh3I_VoLrssj7StyoAez89nN6zMNJjbYbKvg=s220-p-noVS pfR5-BM4BWssCtBkMTPrkZKa5lZwy5x9HfaBFKaRHz0=s219-p-noLzSljgy3iO98EdPARRtw2P3q3dd42sWy9fjCZG6oJy4=s219-p-no w/ hm4n3PkBsDf1ikSzpcXYzsy2EL1bvilaS8UJyXkSTK0=w150-h150-p-no

Rex King & Scott Steiner vs. The Dominators w/ Dutch Savage

Curtis Thompson starts the match with an atomic drop to Rex King. Timothy Flowers comes in and knocks King from the ring. Scott Steiner jumps back in, but Flowers and Thompson are there and they both lock him into an arm lock. King tags in and rakes Flowers but Flowers fires back with elbows and tosses King from the ring again. Steiner back in and him and Flowers battle over suplex attempt but Steiner losses the battle Flowers gets a fireman carry instead. Flowers with a atomic drop on Steiner, but Steiner counters chinlock by just dropping down to the ground crushing Flowers chin with his head. Steiner decides to climb the middle rope and elbow drop but Flowers moves out of the way. Flowers crawls for Thompson as King gets in the ring to stop the tag but he’s too late. Thompson jumps into the ring and nails King with a bulldog and then nails Steiner with a dropkick sending him from the ring. Thompson goes up to the top and hits the crossbody for the victory.

Winner: The Dominators at 6:18

Rating: *

Match #4:

Xm4lH3GchaefRLuSnHrEfdyANw8mgq-9Om84J2Jvn1o=w220-h219-pVS rYUpwL05Ws5FSBOj9CM8YSfoLiUSof-Dn7o_JN4FpIi_Af_6ZTR14zPR_FyiA8UZ4QfMhNZFXnDRfYFI0LiL4s49QzRlGeFqFr9XEv1Uiwm6FedaXV5X5x3sgH-sIaNTqDu1IfkBaZn3pSCyVp3Cop6pQe1nrYMDhkDR-l9sVXK-IF2TGuLzqQfvkKHKWMRMo4RG5otDCm5Bi1Dhhs4TkJrn-vVfkaZpgQ9s9WQpi8SZ_dZnp4IZRCkXbCWiepqgf5yeXRsBzZNDWh7TV24tc9xY16_1X51TyOchrZPlMFSsyC4xsTFt30qAus8nYn-8OW7S3NVu8Xl7KpWVUPm3Oa9FFuHLDSOlqkYBUk1lMc1ZM3h9GqESrBbuBLlLnQpvqICN_shMVEWGZuySwjeI0XJj3kh3UNoqbGZ3wHl6A1I8lSuPMzZ4nRTZwdfuSBgC1EeLBhPdcNiJavtkD0as2Y7-aBjtNXM9BYhz4f5v91ypVyZIsadVKQdfz5wk_B6MZvWHHw=s220-p-no

Col. DeBeers vs. Bill Dundee

The Grappler comes to the ring with Col. DeBeers. The Grappler distracts Bill Dundee, allowing DeBeers to attack from behind. DeBeers with a delayed suplex but Dundee is able to kick out before the three count. Dundee fights back with chops and hits his own delayed suplex but The Grappler puts DeBeers leg on the ropes to stop the three count. Dundee and The Grappler start arguing with each other, with The Grappler on the apron and Dundee just inside the ropes. DeBeers recovers and goes for a clothesline to the back of Dundee’s head but Dundee saw it coming at the last second and moves out of the way. DeBeers hits The Grappler instead and Dundee quickly hits a piledriver on DeBeers and picks up the victory.

Winner: Bill Dundee at 6:19

In the Ring:

9QGV994-toqFOB1K_qLrefX3zecg68zdB0qkE-3Lus0=s220-p-no

Scott Hall in the ring.

“The Grappler you can protest this match all you want but tonight I will end your reign of the most cowardly champion in the history of wrestling. It simple The Grappler, you’re a coward and there is nothing I hate more in the world then cowards. So get your worthless, cowardly butt down to this ring.”

Main Event: NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Championship Title Bout

soMraIkgDvyKYHGffbaxn_rCi3AK7YMlMW8njg9_Sq4=w367-h183-p-no

nKtAcUfh6to5vPhgPe82lu31wAgmTar9LEe4KvYw8TU=s219-p-noVS 9QGV994-toqFOB1K_qLrefX3zecg68zdB0qkE-3Lus0=s220-p-no

The Grappler vs. Scott Hall

Scott Hall starts the match by slapping The Grappler, which starts a slug fest between the two. Hall knocks The Grappler on the mat and drops an elbow but does not go for a pin attempt. The Grappler back up and begs Hall to stop as he backs himself into the corner. Hall pays no attention and peppers him with punches until the referee pushes him away. The Grappler bails from the ring and stalls on the outside, rolling into the ring a couple times to break the ten count but leaving just as quickly. Finally The Grappler decides to stay in the ring and chops Hall the mat. The Grappler goes to the top for some reason but Hall catches him and slams him off. Hall follows with a neckbreaker, ONE, TWO, THR, The Grappler just kicks out. The Grapple is back into the corner and eats some rights and lefts from Hall. The Grappler counters the barrage with a knee to the gut and hits his own neckbreaker. Hall recovers before The Grappler could go for the pin attempt and backs the him back into the corner. Hall gets him to the top rope and nails a superplex. ONE, TWO, THR-NO! Hall took too long before he went for the pin attempt. The Grappler is big trouble as Hall sets him up for the Edge but he took too long setting it up, as The Grappler gets the small package, ONE, TWO, THREE!! Hall kicked out of the small package a second too late. The Grappler retains the NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Championship Belt.

Winners: The Grappler at 12:42

Rating: ** ¾

Portland Wrestling

Buddy Rose vs. Rex King

Mr. Olympia vs. Rick Steiner {NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title Bout}

Scott Steiner vs. Jimmy Snuka

Doink vs. Sting

Bill Dundee vs. Ron Bass

{There will be a Time limit draw on one of the matches}

Bonus Question: How long will Rex King last in the ring with Buddy Rose, over or under 2 minutes.

Portland Wrestling

Buddy Rose vs. Rex King

Doink vs. Sting

Bill Dundee vs. Ron Bass

Bonus Question: How long will Rex King last in the ring with Buddy Rose, over or under 2 minutes. Under 2 min.

Buddy Rose vs. Rex King

Doink vs. Sting

Bill Dundee vs. Ron Bass

Bonus Question: How long will Rex King last in the ring with Buddy Rose, over or under 2 minutes.

I am probably wrong but I say over, just because I think you will get a penalty for doing a match that short and I am not sure if that is worth it.

PORTLAND WRESTLING

July 5th, 1987

South Medford High School Gym, Medford, Oregon

Attendance: 500 {Sell Out}

Overall Show: D

Bobby Jaggers defeated Verne Siebert * ¼

Berzerker defeated Doug Gilbert * {Berzerker suffers an injury, will be out for a month}

Brady Boone & Chris Youngblood defeated The Bruise Brothers *

Mike Miller defeated Brett Sawyer *

Brickhouse Brown & Ricky Santana defeated Al Perez & Bobby Eaton * ¾

The Grappler defeated Jules Strongbow * ¼

July 6th, 1987

In the Ring:

qk6hfJ9U7DEe8f9SAaXABZ9NspMBgPNlKbcn_U9vP3M=s219-p-no

Al Madril comes to the ring:

“Hello adults, MR. DON OWEN is not here tonight, as he is too busy slaughtering his cows on his farm then go over his boring announcements for tonight’s show. So I have an announcement of my own, next week instead of kids enter for free, it will be no kids will be allowed to enter the arena. Just in case any of you snotheads try to sneak into the arena next Saturday the newest member of this gang will be happy to crush those dreams and throw you out. Now you children can stay here tonight but don’t expect a happy ending, as your HERO’s Mr. Olympia and Sting will lose tonight, all for your snothead enjoyment. I hope every adult here has a wonderful evening. Thank you.”

Match #1:

IN9YliVNv9JNOiTsQroFYlGVBD7MS-lRqzL9wptsxm8=w220-h219-p-noVS 51O5E3oQ0u0fsrlf1OeXm-3s8vN7-qQvORehsmlwGck=w220-h219-p-no

Rex King vs. Buddy Rose

Before Rex King could even enter the ring Buddy Rose starts clobbering him and then slams him against the guardrail. King gets in a surprise punch; Rose is shocked, touching his face and starts walking around the ring talking to himself. Rose grabs King and rolls him into the ring and hits several slams then finishes the match with the Las Vegas Jackpot.

Winner: Buddy Rose at 1:50

Rating: * ¼

Post Match:

51O5E3oQ0u0fsrlf1OeXm-3s8vN7-qQvORehsmlwGck=w220-h219-p-no

Buddy Rose grabs a microphone after the match and grabs the hair of Rex King and drags him into the middle of the ring.

“Jimmy Snuka at World War, in the middle of this ring I will make you quit, I will make you beg for your life. This is no longer about who is the best wrestler here in the northwest, this is personal Jimmy Snuka and I will end you.”

He keeps hitting Rex King with the microphone, a rhythmic thud, thud, thud could be heard in the arena. Buddy Rose keeps yelling at the now unconscious Rex King, “TELL ME YOU QUIT, JIMMY SNUKA, TELL ME YOU QUIT.” Eventually Buddy Rose gets tired and leaves the ring.

Match #2:NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title Bout

fQSsU4wcfPgpkrMnjHK2M7ZIxj2mftgPSuUFdvKqmZc=w220-h219-p-noVS McvTUnUNv2H9veETqE7tgPDMQvFciRnE4UyRZuNG5LtoX8aF-0fRUpbK2dHHjbWCOJmYhF1OVaWkFjfk5-fOphoVa9keLea9DP5WBGhL3N2lDHxB-rBvXvQiif4iy9lXzSeFJzPJ4PmDrbgX5RFL_36N9stJUequiWQZmpwf2JsY6BkFS11sJRJ0GhynmqTjLqlIbNfHieYYzwNFnlYgxzHeLzhEsvalGw71Zhgcm-ok7fT29eAipdwa_vj9XVkle1Vq_V7I4gt4Smct2iBYKROTehtUcqB9VR7Jp4eShZ8ENj37HkJWp576floivxZIKVU_RzK3TN2CFwYOkxWnzRUUwfpe3ofPkOCiyQm5-TOo5LAnwDOfxnaqh8Jz2e15-OJX-ZOJu8o5rj6rh2kSUB1-rNBmV6vSLDt3OAOXUAsOY2xmsiNCCF35t846K_oaFLVuYAcGnmo3aoKDo18QgLoyqHPYByx4WlEoM6NpjRn8_WqmlLfWpHDDDy1uvrR6FhWQsA=s220-p-no

Rick Steiner vs. Mr. Olympia

Rick Steiner comes to the ring holding the NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title even though the title belongs to Mr. Olympia. Rick Steiner starts the match off and misses a clothesline and sends himself over the top. Beetlejuice is quickly there to get Steiner back in to the ring. Mr. Olympia his waiting for him though and hits a slam for two. Steiner blocks a rollup and hits the suplex, but it only gets two. Mr. Olympia is quickly up and pummels Steiner with rights. Steiner is knocked down with a powerful discus punch, allowing Mr. Olympia to hit the fistdrop. ONE, TWO, THR-NO! Steiner just gets his shoulder up. Thesz Press by Olympia. ONE, TWO, THRE-NO! Steiner bails, but Olympia follows and goes for a clothesline on Steiner but hits ring post instead. Steiner back in the ring and goes for a wild punch on Olympia who had made his way to the apron but Olympia avoids the punch and locks in the sleeper. The referee is checking on the status of Steiner so he doesn’t see Beetlejuice yank the legs out from Mr. Olympia. Olympia lands on the apron hard before falling to the floor. Steiner took a vicious neckbreaker off the top rope. Olympia slowly to his feet but before he could make the cover the bell rings, ending the match in a time limit draw. Mr. Olympia will remain the NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title holder. Beetlejuice runs to the back holding the title, as Steiner walks slowly towards the back starring at Mr. Olympia.

Winner: TIME LIMIT DRAW at 10:00

Match #3:

FNZPfnkU227dtUyu5ZzSzMZwkkqQeb0qWRkQHKpr0zD4o1FIfiGDRUxYJoQn7p3hNTrpSzMPxuUGrRbyreUlZXFMr3i6a5aUY1CctHoOiZ211EFUxqpF7VaobrsC-3h7YQj3rfFy7naEm1ew88m83TjxORWzn1iuSTpJdelzyIf2OisoscQ2aYziH2aAKO9x4Qzuuc2_8do25TgN5hWXeQxqZEQuaqGyQWk46C8pukeFyCnhVAbs4g5ijzr58XK0MSnFGoBr0Yn4wUEBOvnC8uKVSt_oqrqB5wo8u_CmnT3xhIikN6pe-G90mUfqySXOpZpwz4qIuMAxv4RUvbTSHrBvowAMGjLPmx2orBypWrQztpTpurXduJ7PPEt0HkLTiONEW-5voxetCsK50qLEATvFnmjWO8ZsLLknWVoCOB-DLXK5Lx0JHXv11gfq2M9sEQxrELgMOaHdUuXnthSWYfOniSjIOKvI56Mh3I_VoLrssj7StyoAez89nN6zMNJjbYbKvg=s220-p-noVS Z9ZOa5pF_999bMKWiLYmEylRoe7QM6k_KhwQ-591uHQ=w220-h219-p-no

Scott Steiner nearly rips the head of Jimmy Snuka with a powerful clothesline as Snuka was waving to the crowd. Steiner uses to the rope too assist him in a chin-lock. Snuka powers up and breaks the hold and starts chopping Steiner. Steiner tries to retreat to the top rope but Snuka is there and slams him across the ring. Steiner blocks a slam attempt with a small package but Snuka breaks the hold before the referee could even slide into place. Snuka double chops Steiner, knocking him down but Steiner is right back, so Snuka hits a double chop and this goes on for several more chops before Steiner is finally down in the middle of the ring. Snuka to the top turnbuckle and launches himself in the Superfly Splash and picks up the victory.

Winner: Jimmy Snuka at 7:43

Rating: ** ½

Match #4:

w3vsubJMyIidBoB_zXnKM4orTBT0qxVgWDuGnbd56GD_M3qXSAj1szf8H1gkq3H7kvTTxuS0ajtgYhtL96wfFA06rUkdgepubs5gse9kfqxmthuL5sVa9bue4-m41m5mWusgVP9vyrpSMmZGIxDTRQMlYZC5SdkK4a924jn_AU5PNU31_qrLlzqaaN-tQBvGKleDr5n3e_rQJqWXK-MckFMZtEXMlRQ-yBZWlsJAOFScGAhBWOi1iaZNWD180db36LoXX6gYNSqc0aT-6DZrMQHM3IvoO0496qnrEvEzEXszc04emUpAQRlEaMvtObESjeb5vKoHpr2E39RGJZB0dO6apOlMQ-QlQwXYwmM2TwA789tdWPX1rwhT3wrCzNfCXo-b_s6uUJe1BTuwF-G7Wzm4L7XgxXW03_wuZ2VntESgqDDsvUrD0IFsWeNGuK-8ZFcuKxNwwh3Y3iHAb3Eorhr5KTzcaTW8WAfe6KaizQaTi-KVfcMcF9g1fdKrjUTtbdJroA=s220-p-noVS k7Lrwp_KiB0-YpMtobipfzMT7pCzEbD-1SvABvM41bI=w220-h219-p-no

Doink vs. Sting

Neither Doink nor Sting could maintain any sort of advantage in the match for any real length, as Sting uses his speed and flying moves to counter the power advantage of Doink. Doink gets knocked from the ring and begins to stall as Beetlejuice joins the him at ringside, carrying Doink’s now bent tricycle. Back inside the ring Sting gets the advantage and goes for a corner splash but Doink pulls the referee infront of him, causing Sting to hit the referee. Doink goes for a lariat but Sting avoids it and gets a roll-up but the referee is too out of it to give the three count. The kids in the crowd start counting all the way up to ten before Sting gives up the pin attempt to check on the referee. Beetlejuice in the ring and he nails Sting with the tricycle just like Doink had done last week. Doink pulls out his whoopee cushion out of his trunks and places it on Sting chest, then sits down on it. The referee then gives the three count, giving the victory to Doink.

Winner: Doink at 8:22

Main Event:

rYUpwL05Ws5FSBOj9CM8YSfoLiUSof-Dn7o_JN4FpIi_Af_6ZTR14zPR_FyiA8UZ4QfMhNZFXnDRfYFI0LiL4s49QzRlGeFqFr9XEv1Uiwm6FedaXV5X5x3sgH-sIaNTqDu1IfkBaZn3pSCyVp3Cop6pQe1nrYMDhkDR-l9sVXK-IF2TGuLzqQfvkKHKWMRMo4RG5otDCm5Bi1Dhhs4TkJrn-vVfkaZpgQ9s9WQpi8SZ_dZnp4IZRCkXbCWiepqgf5yeXRsBzZNDWh7TV24tc9xY16_1X51TyOchrZPlMFSsyC4xsTFt30qAus8nYn-8OW7S3NVu8Xl7KpWVUPm3Oa9FFuHLDSOlqkYBUk1lMc1ZM3h9GqESrBbuBLlLnQpvqICN_shMVEWGZuySwjeI0XJj3kh3UNoqbGZ3wHl6A1I8lSuPMzZ4nRTZwdfuSBgC1EeLBhPdcNiJavtkD0as2Y7-aBjtNXM9BYhz4f5v91ypVyZIsadVKQdfz5wk_B6MZvWHHw=s220-p-noVS pRPHlaTk1mTmYmeaV_UpLHVHCwbBZyfKnzoFPGGr978=s220-p-no

Bill Dundee vs. Ron Bass

Bill Dundee starts the match by slapping Ron Bass then hits a running back elbow. Dundee with more elbows in the corner, so Bass bails from the ring. Back inside Dundee with a missile dropkick. Bass finally gets into the match and grabs a wristlock but Dundee escapes but only to walk right into a clothesline. Bass goes for an elbow drop and misses giving Dundee the chance for a elbow drop in which he does not miss. All of a sudden Buddy Rose comes running in from the back and nails Dundee with a wooden chair. The referee has no choice but to call for the bell, giving the victory to Bill Dundee.

Winners: Bill Dundee at 9:20

Post Match:

51O5E3oQ0u0fsrlf1OeXm-3s8vN7-qQvORehsmlwGck=w220-h219-p-norYUpwL05Ws5FSBOj9CM8YSfoLiUSof-Dn7o_JN4FpIi_Af_6ZTR14zPR_FyiA8UZ4QfMhNZFXnDRfYFI0LiL4s49QzRlGeFqFr9XEv1Uiwm6FedaXV5X5x3sgH-sIaNTqDu1IfkBaZn3pSCyVp3Cop6pQe1nrYMDhkDR-l9sVXK-IF2TGuLzqQfvkKHKWMRMo4RG5otDCm5Bi1Dhhs4TkJrn-vVfkaZpgQ9s9WQpi8SZ_dZnp4IZRCkXbCWiepqgf5yeXRsBzZNDWh7TV24tc9xY16_1X51TyOchrZPlMFSsyC4xsTFt30qAus8nYn-8OW7S3NVu8Xl7KpWVUPm3Oa9FFuHLDSOlqkYBUk1lMc1ZM3h9GqESrBbuBLlLnQpvqICN_shMVEWGZuySwjeI0XJj3kh3UNoqbGZ3wHl6A1I8lSuPMzZ4nRTZwdfuSBgC1EeLBhPdcNiJavtkD0as2Y7-aBjtNXM9BYhz4f5v91ypVyZIsadVKQdfz5wk_B6MZvWHHw=s220-p-noZ9ZOa5pF_999bMKWiLYmEylRoe7QM6k_KhwQ-591uHQ=w220-h219-p-no

Buddy Rose shows no mercy on Bill Dundee, as he keeps hitting him with the chair until it starts breaking apart. This does not stop Rose though, he picks up a splitter and start jabbing it into Dundee’s chest and back, causing blood to pour out.

Jimmy Snuka comes running into the ring and gets Rose off of Dundee. Rose and Snuka stare at each other, as referees and other officials come into the ring, separating Rose and Snuka even more. Col. DeBeers, Matt Borne and The Grappler looked shocked as Rose storms past them in the aisle as he walks to the back.

Portland Wrestling

Ron Bass vs. Art Crews

Mr. Olympia vs. Scott Peterson {NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title Bout}

Scott Casey & Sting vs. Col. DeBeers & The Grappler {NWA Pacific Northwest Tag Team Title Bout}

Timothy Flowers vs. Scott Steiner

Bill Dundee vs. Buddy Rose

{There will be a draw for one of the matches}

Bonus Question: Jonathan Boyd will making an appearance in this show, who will be his new partner.

Ron Bass vs. Art Crews

Scott Casey & Sting vs. Col. DeBeers & The Grappler {NWA Pacific Northwest Tag Team Title Bout} -- draw

Ron Bass vs. Art Crews

Scott Casey & Sting vs. Col. DeBeers & The Grappler {NWA Pacific Northwest Tag Team Title Bout}

This will be the draw.

It is so weird to see Scott Steiner not as the Superstar Billy Graham ripoff Big Papa Pump.

Bonus Question: Jonathan Boyd will making an appearance in this show, who will be his new partner.

I am not sure but the first name that popped in my head was Eddie Gilbert's brother Doug Gilbert so I will go with him.

Ron Bass vs. Art Crews

Bonus Question: Jonathan Boyd will making an appearance in this show, who will be his new partner. Jimmy Snuka

PORTLAND WRESTLING

July 12th, 1987

Southwestern Oregon Community College Gym, Coos Bay, Oregon

Overall Show: D

Bobby Eaton defeated Doug Gilbert * ¼

Bobby Jaggers defeated Verne Siebert * ¼

Mike Miller defeated Cannonball Grizzly *

Sam Houston & Vinnie Valentino defeated The Bruise Brothers ¾ *

Brett Sawyer & Ricky Santana defeated Rip Rogers & Carl Styles * ½

Al Perez defeated Brickhouse Brown * ¼

July 13th, 1987

In the Ring:

qk6hfJ9U7DEe8f9SAaXABZ9NspMBgPNlKbcn_U9vP3M=s219-p-now3vsubJMyIidBoB_zXnKM4orTBT0qxVgWDuGnbd56GD_M3qXSAj1szf8H1gkq3H7kvTTxuS0ajtgYhtL96wfFA06rUkdgepubs5gse9kfqxmthuL5sVa9bue4-m41m5mWusgVP9vyrpSMmZGIxDTRQMlYZC5SdkK4a924jn_AU5PNU31_qrLlzqaaN-tQBvGKleDr5n3e_rQJqWXK-MckFMZtEXMlRQ-yBZWlsJAOFScGAhBWOi1iaZNWD180db36LoXX6gYNSqc0aT-6DZrMQHM3IvoO0496qnrEvEzEXszc04emUpAQRlEaMvtObESjeb5vKoHpr2E39RGJZB0dO6apOlMQ-QlQwXYwmM2TwA789tdWPX1rwhT3wrCzNfCXo-b_s6uUJe1BTuwF-G7Wzm4L7XgxXW03_wuZ2VntESgqDDsvUrD0IFsWeNGuK-8ZFcuKxNwwh3Y3iHAb3Eorhr5KTzcaTW8WAfe6KaizQaTi-KVfcMcF9g1fdKrjUTtbdJroA=s220-p-nofQSsU4wcfPgpkrMnjHK2M7ZIxj2mftgPSuUFdvKqmZc=w220-h219-p-nobIyxzllH70Igf_lEt3ivJxVP5Ol3rm_4un4UwoTMh-235dDDg7W1uxtBKFvSCfuGIp9H1q0H9dpXZ9L7LkBTlwN83Kn2wj5bh0UXJiawuM6WzcgNls0Hmh4HUdo7lt6tLxZtx4NZAvb4jItwMaaJNfI7lpqlqER3_af9FX95jYX8r3cZQDvyjmvA7tSl0c5XLrYNGzPLSlISZ0rNa4JykAuHBaBPORYQrQdjhvuetbXCMLvDWEMS_UEy2soRL9_kpbZ64hsgI7VsA98qKPAFE3L9zTkQeRepJoZOICZCRZb82S5ZWka6hBrx7QPftU-tFPNvqit002aicldOy00utantSW92mxb9keodM_jspD3oxC_X0isAZuCZ3URnw2fNm1xyGZ3VLp7NizOlBN7gHftA4kebLvUodTdvhbvTtUkowRGIxpNzEyXVigzT-a8Ma1teN2Dx_EBuf_5gYDIgZmwIIfhNfWRxhTfU9Ykh1XTvLPYUTImCldir4GCUbPdUQ8jXVA=s220-p-no

Al Madril, Doink, Rick Steiner and Beetlejuice comes to the ring, Al Madril has a microphone:

“Welcome all you wonderful adult wrestle fans. It feels and looks wonderful without all those annoying kids and their parents. The goon worked in keeping those nasty children away. So I would like to say you’re welcome.”

OYfxeXwS0_5DYtamX25lYlg8dcuqDA9Dzl_GzwaRYD4=s150-p-nok7Lrwp_KiB0-YpMtobipfzMT7pCzEbD-1SvABvM41bI=w150-h150-p-noMcvTUnUNv2H9veETqE7tgPDMQvFciRnE4UyRZuNG5LtoX8aF-0fRUpbK2dHHjbWCOJmYhF1OVaWkFjfk5-fOphoVa9keLea9DP5WBGhL3N2lDHxB-rBvXvQiif4iy9lXzSeFJzPJ4PmDrbgX5RFL_36N9stJUequiWQZmpwf2JsY6BkFS11sJRJ0GhynmqTjLqlIbNfHieYYzwNFnlYgxzHeLzhEsvalGw71Zhgcm-ok7fT29eAipdwa_vj9XVkle1Vq_V7I4gt4Smct2iBYKROTehtUcqB9VR7Jp4eShZ8ENj37HkJWp576floivxZIKVU_RzK3TN2CFwYOkxWnzRUUwfpe3ofPkOCiyQm5-TOo5LAnwDOfxnaqh8Jz2e15-OJX-ZOJu8o5rj6rh2kSUB1-rNBmV6vSLDt3OAOXUAsOY2xmsiNCCF35t846K_oaFLVuYAcGnmo3aoKDo18QgLoyqHPYByx4WlEoM6NpjRn8_WqmlLfWpHDDDy1uvrR6FhWQsA=s150-p-noR-skdi9VKjunP8gYHUV0MiLZ-Rv4CWukK5cgExKkFRI=w150-h150-p-noQZ2ujFLihaU-VTEUbl4zQiy88GsNohV82LBNc2ngS38=s150-p-non-BEhnziZqnRdgCstvesKD0guHoONJinDpL50CERy9E=s100-p-no

All of a sudden Don Owen comes walking out of the back with Sting, Mr. Olympia and the Young Gunns with Will. Don Owen has his own microphone.

“Your little stunt didn’t work Al Madril, come on kids go find your seats.”

A large group of children start appearing out of the backstage area and into the arena seats, cheering the whole time.

“Al Madril you will be facing the Mr. Olympia at World War I, this coming Tuesday at this very arena. And your tag team standing behind you will be facing the Young Gunns. Also Madril if you do not return the NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title to Mr. Olympia tonight that match at World War I will be voided and you will leave the northwest tonight. You wanted a war Al Madril, well I’m here to deliver.”

Al Madril starts having a tantrum right in the middle of the ring, yelling NO NO NO NO and YOUR GOING TO PAY “MR. DON OWEN”.

Match #1:

pRPHlaTk1mTmYmeaV_UpLHVHCwbBZyfKnzoFPGGr978=s220-p-noVS augFQOTNZC7O9uIbqedYiDvX92D33l9lmFfzNcacQ7I=s219-p-no

Ron Bass vs. Art Crews

Ron Bass pounds Art Crews and clotheslines him to the mat. Crews gets a low blow but Bass shrugs it off and hits another clothesline. Crews has had enough and bails from the ring. Back in, Bass keeps stomping away and nails a knee drop on Crews. Bass ends the match with a piledriver to pick up the victory.

Winner: Ron Bass at 2:45

Match #2:NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title Bout

TwUqF7G-deLSucY2cCODxg0XiGcbRco7WwvpDngsXJQ=w220-h219-p-noVS McvTUnUNv2H9veETqE7tgPDMQvFciRnE4UyRZuNG5LtoX8aF-0fRUpbK2dHHjbWCOJmYhF1OVaWkFjfk5-fOphoVa9keLea9DP5WBGhL3N2lDHxB-rBvXvQiif4iy9lXzSeFJzPJ4PmDrbgX5RFL_36N9stJUequiWQZmpwf2JsY6BkFS11sJRJ0GhynmqTjLqlIbNfHieYYzwNFnlYgxzHeLzhEsvalGw71Zhgcm-ok7fT29eAipdwa_vj9XVkle1Vq_V7I4gt4Smct2iBYKROTehtUcqB9VR7Jp4eShZ8ENj37HkJWp576floivxZIKVU_RzK3TN2CFwYOkxWnzRUUwfpe3ofPkOCiyQm5-TOo5LAnwDOfxnaqh8Jz2e15-OJX-ZOJu8o5rj6rh2kSUB1-rNBmV6vSLDt3OAOXUAsOY2xmsiNCCF35t846K_oaFLVuYAcGnmo3aoKDo18QgLoyqHPYByx4WlEoM6NpjRn8_WqmlLfWpHDDDy1uvrR6FhWQsA=s220-p-no

Scott Peterson vs. Mr. Olympia

Scott Peterson comes into the ring but Mr. Olympia is right there too clothesline him right out. Peterson back in, Mr. Olympia nails him a running chop, but Peterson blocks a suplex but losses a slugfest. Mr. Olympia takes out the knee of Peterson and continues the pressure on that knee. Mr. Olympia after a while finally locks in the figure-four leg lock at gets the victory. Mr. Olympia retains the NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title.

Winner: Mr. Olympia at 5:48

Post Match:

w3vsubJMyIidBoB_zXnKM4orTBT0qxVgWDuGnbd56GD_M3qXSAj1szf8H1gkq3H7kvTTxuS0ajtgYhtL96wfFA06rUkdgepubs5gse9kfqxmthuL5sVa9bue4-m41m5mWusgVP9vyrpSMmZGIxDTRQMlYZC5SdkK4a924jn_AU5PNU31_qrLlzqaaN-tQBvGKleDr5n3e_rQJqWXK-MckFMZtEXMlRQ-yBZWlsJAOFScGAhBWOi1iaZNWD180db36LoXX6gYNSqc0aT-6DZrMQHM3IvoO0496qnrEvEzEXszc04emUpAQRlEaMvtObESjeb5vKoHpr2E39RGJZB0dO6apOlMQ-QlQwXYwmM2TwA789tdWPX1rwhT3wrCzNfCXo-b_s6uUJe1BTuwF-G7Wzm4L7XgxXW03_wuZ2VntESgqDDsvUrD0IFsWeNGuK-8ZFcuKxNwwh3Y3iHAb3Eorhr5KTzcaTW8WAfe6KaizQaTi-KVfcMcF9g1fdKrjUTtbdJroA=s220-p-noMcvTUnUNv2H9veETqE7tgPDMQvFciRnE4UyRZuNG5LtoX8aF-0fRUpbK2dHHjbWCOJmYhF1OVaWkFjfk5-fOphoVa9keLea9DP5WBGhL3N2lDHxB-rBvXvQiif4iy9lXzSeFJzPJ4PmDrbgX5RFL_36N9stJUequiWQZmpwf2JsY6BkFS11sJRJ0GhynmqTjLqlIbNfHieYYzwNFnlYgxzHeLzhEsvalGw71Zhgcm-ok7fT29eAipdwa_vj9XVkle1Vq_V7I4gt4Smct2iBYKROTehtUcqB9VR7Jp4eShZ8ENj37HkJWp576floivxZIKVU_RzK3TN2CFwYOkxWnzRUUwfpe3ofPkOCiyQm5-TOo5LAnwDOfxnaqh8Jz2e15-OJX-ZOJu8o5rj6rh2kSUB1-rNBmV6vSLDt3OAOXUAsOY2xmsiNCCF35t846K_oaFLVuYAcGnmo3aoKDo18QgLoyqHPYByx4WlEoM6NpjRn8_WqmlLfWpHDDDy1uvrR6FhWQsA=s220-p-no

After the match Doink comes running into the ring with his dented tricycle and nails Mr. Olympia with it in the middle of the ring. Doink then drapes the NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title over the knocked out Mr. Olympia and then starts laughing as he walks to the back.

Match #3:NWA Pacific Northwest Tag Team Title Bout

8ulM4y_31_9IYRN5qyQpeEcjk1pPYEw80Ysq99ay4Qc=w367-h183-p-no

XJkUhXb0WZman-wtkqpF6rkdRuUtMjkE2QHG-Cb1Cmk=w220-h219-p-nok7Lrwp_KiB0-YpMtobipfzMT7pCzEbD-1SvABvM41bI=w220-h219-p-noVS Xm4lH3GchaefRLuSnHrEfdyANw8mgq-9Om84J2Jvn1o=w220-h219-pnKtAcUfh6to5vPhgPe82lu31wAgmTar9LEe4KvYw8TU=s219-p-no

Scott Casey & Sting vs. Col. DeBeers & The Grappler

Col. DeBeers starts with Sting and mocks Scott Casey as they fight over a lockup. DeBeers keeps trying a headlock, and Sting keeps taking him down, so DeBeers sends him into the corner. Sting fires back with a running clothesline out of the corner but DeBeers back drop. DeBeers sending him into the corner were The Grappler is waiting for him. The Grappler gets in some cheapshots before getting the tag from DeBeers. The Grappler now mocks Casey, then grabs a headlock, but Sting takes him down and Casey finally makes it into the ring. Casey lays in the chops in the corner, backdropping The Grappler out of there and beating on DeBeers. Casey with more chops for The Grappler and the crowd is loving it. Sting and Casey double team DeBeers and The Grappler with double suplex for each of them. The Grappler is caught in the corner but pokes Sting in the eye and bails. Back in, Sting works on the arm The Grappler and gets the hammerlock slam, and Casey drops a knee and hits DeBeers with clothesline. back to the corner, Sting works on the arm again on The Grappler, but DeBeers nails him from the apron, allowing The Grappler to start choking Sting with the ring ropes. More cheating from DeBeers behind the ref’s back and DeBeers is chocking Sting some more. DeBeers and The Grappler take turns nailing Sting in their corner and finally DeBeers goes for the pin but it only gets two. Sting trapped again in corner but he suplexes DeBeers out of the ring and fights off The Grappler to get of the corner. Sting with DDT’s him and gets the hot tag. Casey comes in from the top onto DeBeers and starts chopping, and catches him with an atomic drop. He dumps The Grappler with a big clothesline and slugs away on DeBeers in the corner, and finishes DeBeers with a flying Bulldog. Scott Casey and Sting retain the NWA Pacific Northwest Tag Team Titles.

Winner: Scott Casey & Sting at 13:05

Post Match:

mw8S-J_y2GWCvRYuZVtgPMMW4AVfAwqdxtXIiYSBKhs=s219-p-noFN7Gm-mn7vqgUH90JGH-04Dn2BZQZU-l62cujAmvuyUOJWTE48lbUjP0cLhblLPvFY1iqR5beyIzZ6QzM0B8Gjj1uRtaQyboUAB1km_9d8v_6uMaO1pAb8R-bC97M0my7LFIAkm6gkQV8gQbkNndW3ICDKN6BETE9SBhpLh2ZIZ-5poL0Vg6rbXNI3RLoPsV-PDgbnfzmWLzhSeMMDzYFia_MfRsq2rMCcrdgDWAmZZtJ9DCLLmvcTHjA1-F6bAXB1_InJTtCxZTFMRttoryFwJ8xak7hx-1cDMrSeH01TzNRPqkKNdvMmyRROBme36gmYypFQtvF4uPb-BgUVle6UyLdMo84cMm_91mjUTJrPc9jPPoFjZcmYeNPbWMC0Wh43kFkgWetIKQGk6qtk2PE6eAU8gduxsiyEsNvTD4IS4GaLbDq7M-7LB4A1ttxHKpR9HcVS7Ms1OJ6UuhX2ywNqU5EKX1tpcE1hqmoUKQoCJFtRNzqKU2mVxu-KhRRAHaYd3kgQ3kBCo9VTOONMUQmKw=s220-p-noXJkUhXb0WZman-wtkqpF6rkdRuUtMjkE2QHG-Cb1Cmk=w220-h219-p-nok7Lrwp_KiB0-YpMtobipfzMT7pCzEbD-1SvABvM41bI=w220-h219-p-no

Even before Sting and Scott Casey can celebrate their hard fought victory, Jonathan Boyd and Luke Williams come running into the ring and starts beating on both Sting and Scott Casey. Piledriver on Sting, Piledriver on Casey. Jonathan Body with the microphone:

“The Kiwi Sheepherders are back in the northwest and we are after one thing, the NWA Pacific Northwest Tag Team Titles. At World War I Sting and Scott Casey be prepared for the beating of a lifetime.”

Match #4:

pfR5-BM4BWssCtBkMTPrkZKa5lZwy5x9HfaBFKaRHz0=s219-p-no w/ hm4n3PkBsDf1ikSzpcXYzsy2EL1bvilaS8UJyXkSTK0=w150-h150-p-noVS FNZPfnkU227dtUyu5ZzSzMZwkkqQeb0qWRkQHKpr0zD4o1FIfiGDRUxYJoQn7p3hNTrpSzMPxuUGrRbyreUlZXFMr3i6a5aUY1CctHoOiZ211EFUxqpF7VaobrsC-3h7YQj3rfFy7naEm1ew88m83TjxORWzn1iuSTpJdelzyIf2OisoscQ2aYziH2aAKO9x4Qzuuc2_8do25TgN5hWXeQxqZEQuaqGyQWk46C8pukeFyCnhVAbs4g5ijzr58XK0MSnFGoBr0Yn4wUEBOvnC8uKVSt_oqrqB5wo8u_CmnT3xhIikN6pe-G90mUfqySXOpZpwz4qIuMAxv4RUvbTSHrBvowAMGjLPmx2orBypWrQztpTpurXduJ7PPEt0HkLTiONEW-5voxetCsK50qLEATvFnmjWO8ZsLLknWVoCOB-DLXK5Lx0JHXv11gfq2M9sEQxrELgMOaHdUuXnthSWYfOniSjIOKvI56Mh3I_VoLrssj7StyoAez89nN6zMNJjbYbKvg=s220-p-no

Timothy Flowers w/ Dutch Savage vs. Scott Steiner

Timothy Flowers fires off a clothesline, but misses a charge and rams himself into the post. Scott Steiner goes to work on the injured shoulder and goes to the chinlock, but Flowers fights free and gets a legsweep. They slug it out with Flowers getting the advantage, and gets a twisting legdrop for two. Steiner comes back with a powerbomb for two. They head up the top rope and Flowers headbutts him down and finishes with the legdrop for the victory.

Winner: Timothy Flowers at 5:34

Main Event:

rYUpwL05Ws5FSBOj9CM8YSfoLiUSof-Dn7o_JN4FpIi_Af_6ZTR14zPR_FyiA8UZ4QfMhNZFXnDRfYFI0LiL4s49QzRlGeFqFr9XEv1Uiwm6FedaXV5X5x3sgH-sIaNTqDu1IfkBaZn3pSCyVp3Cop6pQe1nrYMDhkDR-l9sVXK-IF2TGuLzqQfvkKHKWMRMo4RG5otDCm5Bi1Dhhs4TkJrn-vVfkaZpgQ9s9WQpi8SZ_dZnp4IZRCkXbCWiepqgf5yeXRsBzZNDWh7TV24tc9xY16_1X51TyOchrZPlMFSsyC4xsTFt30qAus8nYn-8OW7S3NVu8Xl7KpWVUPm3Oa9FFuHLDSOlqkYBUk1lMc1ZM3h9GqESrBbuBLlLnQpvqICN_shMVEWGZuySwjeI0XJj3kh3UNoqbGZ3wHl6A1I8lSuPMzZ4nRTZwdfuSBgC1EeLBhPdcNiJavtkD0as2Y7-aBjtNXM9BYhz4f5v91ypVyZIsadVKQdfz5wk_B6MZvWHHw=s220-p-noVS 51O5E3oQ0u0fsrlf1OeXm-3s8vN7-qQvORehsmlwGck=w220-h219-p-no

Buddy Rose takes Bill Dundee down and starts trash talking but Dundee comes back with an armdrag and dropkick, sending Rose running to hide behind the ref. Dundee starts chopping but Rose bails. Rose sneaks in from behind and clubs him down, then follows with a back elbow and a legdrop. Dundee tries a powerbomb, but Rose slips out, so Dundee goes with a german suplex instead for two. Rose seems to have had enough and just sends Dundee to the outside with a clothesline. Rose doesn’t give Dundee a chance to recover as he starts pounding him to the floor. Rose finds chair and is about to use it when Jimmy Snuka appears behind Rose and takes the chair away. Dundee uses this as a chance to get back at Rose and hits him with a clothesline to the back of the head, which then forces Rose’s head to bounce of the chair Snuka is holding. The referee calls for the double DQ.

Winners: Double DQ at 5:46

Post Match:

Z9ZOa5pF_999bMKWiLYmEylRoe7QM6k_KhwQ-591uHQ=w220-h219-p-norYUpwL05Ws5FSBOj9CM8YSfoLiUSof-Dn7o_JN4FpIi_Af_6ZTR14zPR_FyiA8UZ4QfMhNZFXnDRfYFI0LiL4s49QzRlGeFqFr9XEv1Uiwm6FedaXV5X5x3sgH-sIaNTqDu1IfkBaZn3pSCyVp3Cop6pQe1nrYMDhkDR-l9sVXK-IF2TGuLzqQfvkKHKWMRMo4RG5otDCm5Bi1Dhhs4TkJrn-vVfkaZpgQ9s9WQpi8SZ_dZnp4IZRCkXbCWiepqgf5yeXRsBzZNDWh7TV24tc9xY16_1X51TyOchrZPlMFSsyC4xsTFt30qAus8nYn-8OW7S3NVu8Xl7KpWVUPm3Oa9FFuHLDSOlqkYBUk1lMc1ZM3h9GqESrBbuBLlLnQpvqICN_shMVEWGZuySwjeI0XJj3kh3UNoqbGZ3wHl6A1I8lSuPMzZ4nRTZwdfuSBgC1EeLBhPdcNiJavtkD0as2Y7-aBjtNXM9BYhz4f5v91ypVyZIsadVKQdfz5wk_B6MZvWHHw=s220-p-no51O5E3oQ0u0fsrlf1OeXm-3s8vN7-qQvORehsmlwGck=w220-h219-p-noXm4lH3GchaefRLuSnHrEfdyANw8mgq-9Om84J2Jvn1o=w220-h219-p

All of a sudden Col. DeBeers comes running in ring area, holding a chair of his own and nails Jimmy Snuka in the back but misses a wild swing on Bill Dundee. Dundee then dropkicks the chair right back into the face of DeBeers. Buddy Rose and Col. DeBeers retreat to the back, while Jimmy Snuka and Bill Dundee hold the chair above their heads in victory.

Notes:

Finally was able to get the Sheepherders back together in the northwest, which I’m very excited about.

World War I contest is entering its final leg. Olympia right now is in the lead, followed by BHK1978, then Knowyourenemy but with the big show coming up it is still anyone’s game.

World War I is probably the best show so far in this northwest adventure. Several of the storylines will take some twist that might shock you guys and several new storylines will sprout. Several of the Friday Night crew will be moved over to the main roster, while several guys from the main roster guys will be going to the Friday Night crew.

Portland Wrestling Presents World War I

Al Madril vs. Mr. Olympia {NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title Bout}

Al Perez vs. Verne Siebert

Ricky Santana & Jules Strongbow vs. The Bruise Brothers

Brady Boone vs. Mike Miller

Dog-Faced Love Machine vs. The Young Gunns

The Dominators vs. The Southern Rockers

Brett Saywer & Brickhouse Brown vs. Ron Bass & Bobby Eaton

Kiwi Sheepherders vs. Sting & Scott Casey {NWA Pacific Northwest Tag Team Title Bout}

Matt Borne vs. Scott Hall

The Grappler vs. Bill Dundee {NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Championship Title Bout}

Jimmy Snuka vs. Buddy Rose {I Quit-Cage Match}

Bonus Question: What will be the overall show rating?{Letter Grade}

The Al Madril storyline is beyond awesome. I could totally see that opening segment happening on television in the 80's.

I have to go with the guy I have heard of before reading this diary.

I am probably wrong about this but I cannot pick against Bobby Eaton as he is one of my favorites.

Kiwi Sheepherders vs. Sting & Scott Casey {NWA Pacific Northwest Tag Team Title Bout}

I am not sure about this one but I think Sting might be better off as a singles competitor. Is Butch Miller available to sign? If so that would be cool to have the Sheepherders/Bushwhackers in Portland.

The Grappler vs. Bill Dundee {NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Championship Title Bout}

Bonus Question: What will be the overall show rating? I am not sure if you want this in a number or letter form so I will go with C+

I think this will be a wild match and Madril will have a few tricks up his sleeve, but Don Owen pulls a fast one to help me get the win

maybe by COR as they leave the heros for dead. Think they'd make a fun team to build off of

Matt is doing double duty and a big part in 2 storylines so I can see getting the win here. One thing for sure, I dont see Doink interfering in this match

The Grappler vs. Bill Dundee {NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Championship Title Bout} -- Dundee going over would be a nice break from historical title lineage. I can also see Superstar working toward a feud with a couple guys from his neck of the woods if the Sheepherders stick around for long

Snuka finally gets some revenge for Rose running him off a cliff and killing him in your previous diary

overall C

Bonus Question: What will be the overall show rating?{Letter Grade} C-

PORTLAND WRESTLING Present World War I

July 16th, 1987

Overall Show: B-

In the Ring:

Don Owen comes to ring.

‘Thank you everyone for coming out tonight. Tonight is a special night. Tonight you will see the NWA Pacific Northwest Television Champion Mr. Olympia but his title on the line against Al Madril. Verne Siebert will be facing Al Perez, Ricky Santana & Jules Strongbow will be doing battle against The Bruise Brothers and Brady Boone will be facing Mike Miller. The Dog-Faced Love Machine will face The Young Gunns, The Dominators will be going against The Southern Rockers and Brett Sawyer & Brickhouse Brown will battle against Ron Bass & Bobby Eaton. The Kiwi Sheepherders will challenge the NWA Pacific Northwest Tag Team Champions, Sting & Scott Casey. Matt Borne will be facing Scott Hall. The first match of the co-main event with be the NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Champion facing the number 1 contender Bill Dundee. The other main even match will be Jimmy Snuka and Buddy Rose will be locked in the cage and their will not be a winner until someone quits.

qk6hfJ9U7DEe8f9SAaXABZ9NspMBgPNlKbcn_U9vP3M=s219-p-noVS McvTUnUNv2H9veETqE7tgPDMQvFciRnE4UyRZuNG5LtoX8aF-0fRUpbK2dHHjbWCOJmYhF1OVaWkFjfk5-fOphoVa9keLea9DP5WBGhL3N2lDHxB-rBvXvQiif4iy9lXzSeFJzPJ4PmDrbgX5RFL_36N9stJUequiWQZmpwf2JsY6BkFS11sJRJ0GhynmqTjLqlIbNfHieYYzwNFnlYgxzHeLzhEsvalGw71Zhgcm-ok7fT29eAipdwa_vj9XVkle1Vq_V7I4gt4Smct2iBYKROTehtUcqB9VR7Jp4eShZ8ENj37HkJWp576floivxZIKVU_RzK3TN2CFwYOkxWnzRUUwfpe3ofPkOCiyQm5-TOo5LAnwDOfxnaqh8Jz2e15-OJX-ZOJu8o5rj6rh2kSUB1-rNBmV6vSLDt3OAOXUAsOY2xmsiNCCF35t846K_oaFLVuYAcGnmo3aoKDo18QgLoyqHPYByx4WlEoM6NpjRn8_WqmlLfWpHDDDy1uvrR6FhWQsA=s220-p-no

Al Madril vs. Mr. Olympia

Mr. Olympia starts with the headlock and Al Madril keeps getting warned by the referee about pulling the mask of Mr. Olympia. Madril escapes, and Mr. Olympia gets a clothesline for two. Madril bails and is joined by Beetlejuice on the outside. Back inside they trade headlocks but Madril breaks the headlock with a backdrop suplex. Madril locks in a chinlock and uses the ropes to help his leverage. Mr. Olympia slugs back, but Madril puts him down with an elbow for two. Back to the chinlock, and Madril cuts off another comeback with the lariat. Madril misses a dropkick and Mr. Olympia makes the comeback with a backdrop and powerslam. Beetlejuice on the apron and tries to get the referee’s attention but Mr. Olympia sees him and nails him with a flying forearm, knocking him into the floor. This allow Madril to recover and get a surprise rollup on Mr. Olympia. Madril grabs the tights better leverage and the referee gets to three just before Mr. Olympia kicks out. Al Madril has won the NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title.

Winner: Al Madril at 9:42

Rating: **

Post Match:

fQSsU4wcfPgpkrMnjHK2M7ZIxj2mftgPSuUFdvKqmZc=w220-h219-p-now3vsubJMyIidBoB_zXnKM4orTBT0qxVgWDuGnbd56GD_M3qXSAj1szf8H1gkq3H7kvTTxuS0ajtgYhtL96wfFA06rUkdgepubs5gse9kfqxmthuL5sVa9bue4-m41m5mWusgVP9vyrpSMmZGIxDTRQMlYZC5SdkK4a924jn_AU5PNU31_qrLlzqaaN-tQBvGKleDr5n3e_rQJqWXK-MckFMZtEXMlRQ-yBZWlsJAOFScGAhBWOi1iaZNWD180db36LoXX6gYNSqc0aT-6DZrMQHM3IvoO0496qnrEvEzEXszc04emUpAQRlEaMvtObESjeb5vKoHpr2E39RGJZB0dO6apOlMQ-QlQwXYwmM2TwA789tdWPX1rwhT3wrCzNfCXo-b_s6uUJe1BTuwF-G7Wzm4L7XgxXW03_wuZ2VntESgqDDsvUrD0IFsWeNGuK-8ZFcuKxNwwh3Y3iHAb3Eorhr5KTzcaTW8WAfe6KaizQaTi-KVfcMcF9g1fdKrjUTtbdJroA=s220-p-nobIyxzllH70Igf_lEt3ivJxVP5Ol3rm_4un4UwoTMh-235dDDg7W1uxtBKFvSCfuGIp9H1q0H9dpXZ9L7LkBTlwN83Kn2wj5bh0UXJiawuM6WzcgNls0Hmh4HUdo7lt6tLxZtx4NZAvb4jItwMaaJNfI7lpqlqER3_af9FX95jYX8r3cZQDvyjmvA7tSl0c5XLrYNGzPLSlISZ0rNa4JykAuHBaBPORYQrQdjhvuetbXCMLvDWEMS_UEy2soRL9_kpbZ64hsgI7VsA98qKPAFE3L9zTkQeRepJoZOICZCRZb82S5ZWka6hBrx7QPftU-tFPNvqit002aicldOy00utantSW92mxb9keodM_jspD3oxC_X0isAZuCZ3URnw2fNm1xyGZ3VLp7NizOlBN7gHftA4kebLvUodTdvhbvTtUkowRGIxpNzEyXVigzT-a8Ma1teN2Dx_EBuf_5gYDIgZmwIIfhNfWRxhTfU9Ykh1XTvLPYUTImCldir4GCUbPdUQ8jXVA=s220-p-noqk6hfJ9U7DEe8f9SAaXABZ9NspMBgPNlKbcn_U9vP3M=s219-p-no

Rick Steiner, Doink and Beetlejuice come running into the ring. Doink starts tossing confetti all over Al Madril. Steiner and Beetlejuice but Madril on their shoulders and they carry him to the back, while Doink continues to shower him with confetti.

Match #2:

vphFAFItJZINsvGW12ifxmpbv_s7D5UrU2WFpt6wxJU=w220-h219-p-noVS 15oqzY4oGtv7KSJL3M2SAvWzqqEQBkH1vQW2kCfLo1p-b4Vr-hgZsiP0HcqS3r6U1NF0MIzy7SKz9s5zOdZrbxKwEDK0yh6YNbErbt88Eysnw1xCbsk0K2WTeDs5CCEdkCguRd2Gb3DJsXCKBvkD_490l7Uo1T_8tTSAdtAStAMIZygC5YC8t6HuDg_vvBcTVJgKCoLJrTwV1jGsJGjRmxMkzdGsITeEy-jEk4qY8A0S26K-jeUIZ74xY1kFzyB4W2-5mKKeraIcbZgghoSJpUwYPzqcGUbk_yM4dN7DwzGZz9OXc65Q6zFQoB58HH-a7ucChTkaQYYP8kKyWiKBj04Ef0FfzxoRZHlv9XB-mFDrry26_Fw7NDgHbp4XWlYpAZk28i0r1Bo_7fTGn0P3PGXF8ahDxwwCUVbmv1VOIfFQO7C7LLc5x_czFDuYJuzDgZ5jKidlbcKBPtYoRy7zA1H3Z4UU6WbfRwPiVXjzH6Pw1NIiT_-vfyrkbpPg0asHToyZUA=s220-p-no

Verne Siebert vs. Al Perez

Al Perez tosses Verne Siebert from the ring to start the match. Siebert back inside and gets choked by Perez. Perez gets a gutwrench, then a lariat and finishes the quick match with the piledriver.

Winner: Al Perez at 1:03

Crow’s Nest:

Buddy Rose is in the Crow’s nest:

“Tonight Jimmy Snuka you’re going to wish that you had died in some fiery car crash because that will be a better option then going into the ring with me tonight. I will break you Snuka and once I have done that, then I will ask you do you quit. And you will quit Snuka, if you have any idea what is good for you, you will quit tonight.”

Match #3:

_kCUr4zAbPNfkYwVk0AZcAWZCmpHKEkL81_HP2JPagc=s219-p-noEi5g83luL8I58YMx1Cpn0IyNnCXpW5svrMmJ7DUVOJk=s220-p-noVS snobU6-xGfZ9A213T2Eu-ryDkq_2--a2wSqPMUOriuQ=s219-p-nobMKrQmDbLWYCSKDpEJ7lqEKucIQwe6CIKaLEQLvNUMw=s219-p-no

Jules Strongbow starts the match with Don Harris and works him over with some chops. A quick tag and Ricky Santana joins the match. A flying clothesline gets two, but Ron Harris nails Santana as he tries to come off the ropes. The Bruise Brothers hit a double clothesline on Santana but Ron misses a splash and Santana gets the tag to Strongbow. Strongbow with a double chop on Ron, then a double chop on Don, which sends him from the ring. Strongbow with another chop on Ron, which leads him right into the waiting arms of Santana, which nails the Santana Slam. Strongbow gets the pin and gives his team the victory.

Winner: Ricky Santana & Jules Strongbow at 5:50

Match #4:

5degQMkqeWMEG1OeKyr8F2sXHEPPSsRU78pEMrxM8s4=s220-p-noVS lRk6xMZq-oPw0NbPh1tFy7NpOzx5xMYJWjjluPHgIu4=s220-p-no

Mike Miller just nails Brady Boone right in the mouth with a solid punch and Miller just slugs away Boone in the corner. Miller misses an elbow and Boone but misses an elbow. Boone makes a comes back, hitting a high angle dropkick, which forces Miller to bail from the ring and stall a little on the outside. Miller back inside but Boone is ready and gets a sunset flip but it only gets two. Boone off the ropes but Miller nails him with a clothesline and hits the Louisiana Leg Drop and gets the victory.

Winner: Mike Miller at 5:54

Crow’s Nest:

nKtAcUfh6to5vPhgPe82lu31wAgmTar9LEe4KvYw8TU=s219-p-no

The Grappler is in the crow’s nest.

“The night is upon us Bill Dundee. You’re just another hired gun come to take my title away from me. I have told Jimmy Snuka, you fans, Don Owen and the rest of the wrestling world, I will not lose this title, it is mine and I will never lose it”

Match #5:

R-skdi9VKjunP8gYHUV0MiLZ-Rv4CWukK5cgExKkFRI=w220-h219-p-noQZ2ujFLihaU-VTEUbl4zQiy88GsNohV82LBNc2ngS38=s219-p-no w/ n-BEhnziZqnRdgCstvesKD0guHoONJinDpL50CERy9E=s150-p-noVS fQSsU4wcfPgpkrMnjHK2M7ZIxj2mftgPSuUFdvKqmZc=w220-h219-p-nobIyxzllH70Igf_lEt3ivJxVP5Ol3rm_4un4UwoTMh-235dDDg7W1uxtBKFvSCfuGIp9H1q0H9dpXZ9L7LkBTlwN83Kn2wj5bh0UXJiawuM6WzcgNls0Hmh4HUdo7lt6tLxZtx4NZAvb4jItwMaaJNfI7lpqlqER3_af9FX95jYX8r3cZQDvyjmvA7tSl0c5XLrYNGzPLSlISZ0rNa4JykAuHBaBPORYQrQdjhvuetbXCMLvDWEMS_UEy2soRL9_kpbZ64hsgI7VsA98qKPAFE3L9zTkQeRepJoZOICZCRZb82S5ZWka6hBrx7QPftU-tFPNvqit002aicldOy00utantSW92mxb9keodM_jspD3oxC_X0isAZuCZ3URnw2fNm1xyGZ3VLp7NizOlBN7gHftA4kebLvUodTdvhbvTtUkowRGIxpNzEyXVigzT-a8Ma1teN2Dx_EBuf_5gYDIgZmwIIfhNfWRxhTfU9Ykh1XTvLPYUTImCldir4GCUbPdUQ8jXVA=s220-p-no

Young Gunns w/ Will vs. Dog-Faced Love Machine

The two teams start the match with a big brawl. Rick Steiner and Brian Adams head to outside and start pounding on each other, but Adams gets the advantage and crotches Steiner on the guardrail. In the ring, Super Ninja and Beetlejuice are flying all over the ring, hitting arm drags dropkicks. Super Ninja with a hiptoss Beetlejuice and gets a two count. Super Ninja and Adams double team Beetlejuice with dropkicks, but Steiner arrives and suplexes Adams out of the ring. Steiner puts Super Ninja in the Tree of Woe stands on his crotch, laughing at the crowd. Adams back in and has Steiner on his shoulder and he drops him back to the mat. Beetlejuice gets back into the action and hits a missile dropkick, which sends Adams from the ring. Steiner and Beetlejuice double team Super Ninja with a backdrop, dropkick combo and each go for a pin attempt but they each only get two. Super Ninja fights back with a super kick to Steiner and then to Beetlejuice which sends him out of the ring. Adams comes back into the ring and Steiner is all alone, as Super Ninja calls for the Top Gunn. Adams gets Steiner in position for the powerbomb but let’s go of it and nails Super Ninja with a clothesline. Steiner gets the pin, as the Dog-Faced Love Machine win the match.

Winner: Dog-Faced Love Machine at 6:42

Match #6:

TwUqF7G-deLSucY2cCODxg0XiGcbRco7WwvpDngsXJQ=w220-h219-p-nozfkFeAYv-59EwYE9kJLfNyPaDb54TD9PYz_Ekalhgic=w220-h219-p-noVS pfR5-BM4BWssCtBkMTPrkZKa5lZwy5x9HfaBFKaRHz0=s219-p-noLzSljgy3iO98EdPARRtw2P3q3dd42sWy9fjCZG6oJy4=s219-p-no w/ hm4n3PkBsDf1ikSzpcXYzsy2EL1bvilaS8UJyXkSTK0=w150-h150-p-no

Southern Rockers vs. The Dominators w/ Dutch Savage

Timothy Flowers starts the match right away with a big clothesline on Scott Peterson. Curtis Thompson backs up his partner and sends Steve Doll from the ring before he even gets through the ropes. Flowers and Petersons double Doll until Doll gets a low blow on Thompson, allowing Doll to tag in Peterson. Thompson is caught in the wrong corner and gets beaten down to the mat and Peterson locks in the abdominal stretch. Thompson escapes and gets the tag to Flowers but Doll stops that with clothesline to the back of the head. Flowers escapes a sleeper hold from Doll and gets the hot tag to Thompson and all four men are in the ring. Flowers with a bulldog on Peterson and then he goes for sleeper but Doll comes off the rope with a clothesline. Doll with a belly-to-belly on Thompson for two, and then Flowers gets a sunset flip on Doll and Peterson is unable to make the save. The Dominators pick up the victory.

Winner: The Dominators at 6:14

Match #7:

pRPHlaTk1mTmYmeaV_UpLHVHCwbBZyfKnzoFPGGr978=s220-p-noeuTNTYfaYnuiws-TY9f1H30MuvE7IvS5oLt2L8dI5eEpcT14bCRsyBfFtq_LqFLFFKnDB1YpTfakPdZVTzXgi7A1zL6XOOvj0aUkGhDZV_fVSluuCAw1l6UV1HMhAd9FWm4SYEZnxi0js_C9w8-qP3gpsSSEiJL3AAALKgKwuBNyH37tYYHM0CVgWOGhXkVY9SLBFRVj_rsd5qkFlEVBgjTSH4qREd5Uv0IMoy5b4nRwReqWU94J2dWJAbVUujUVBqibiXfVf2gJLpmGD97O6eR4W8IXsOis4GtNueE7vwdJZzfbRIY6Xs25oYSWkeU9mdCi0ZDC2WSPK-mj-oxyRklb3bOgYcZPopjmNCT4roM-EWjB1dfFzN_oQkq_bh6NMrL1GaMY_CMBCfrvQRAXwtkSU4vCcwmQHMSK9QZPXL58XWHAE1PZ37Ux9rjJQeJjvupiiYLSFbZ3yOG-QhNBBJf483Y-A-alXnCWqxrxKF2Eku8Bd9qnIRRm7753M8i0dhffPQ=s220-p-noVS bj6tMW46uvsC-ybDRMCHnPPfoXXjDMr9EjtdvZqLxOY=s219-p-noZfSBECqisQAeY44rECtWDfMPwy64Mm7m4XwZZHQye5Y=s220-p-no

Ron Bass & Bobby Eaton vs. Brickhouse Brown & Brett Sawyer

Ron Bass starts the match and hits a big slam on Brett Sawyer on the outside, leaving Brickhouse Brown alone right now. Brown with a high angle dropkick on Bass and follows with another one on Bobby Eaton. Brown goes for a crossbody on both Eaton and Bass but they catch him and slam him back down to the mat. Sawyer joins the match and double clothesline both Bass and Eaton, with Eaton getting knocked from the ring. Finally the match breaks down to a normal tag team match. Brown and Sawyer beat down Bass and then send him into the ropes. Brown goes for a sunset flip and almost has him down but Bass tags in Eaton who then comes off the ropes for his own sunset flip and gets the victory.

Winner: Ron Bass & Bobby Eaton at 7:33

Match #8:NWA Pacific Northwest Tag Team Title Bout

8ulM4y_31_9IYRN5qyQpeEcjk1pPYEw80Ysq99ay4Qc=w367-h183-p-no

k7Lrwp_KiB0-YpMtobipfzMT7pCzEbD-1SvABvM41bI=w220-h219-p-noXJkUhXb0WZman-wtkqpF6rkdRuUtMjkE2QHG-Cb1Cmk=w220-h219-p-noVS mw8S-J_y2GWCvRYuZVtgPMMW4AVfAwqdxtXIiYSBKhs=s219-p-noFN7Gm-mn7vqgUH90JGH-04Dn2BZQZU-l62cujAmvuyUOJWTE48lbUjP0cLhblLPvFY1iqR5beyIzZ6QzM0B8Gjj1uRtaQyboUAB1km_9d8v_6uMaO1pAb8R-bC97M0my7LFIAkm6gkQV8gQbkNndW3ICDKN6BETE9SBhpLh2ZIZ-5poL0Vg6rbXNI3RLoPsV-PDgbnfzmWLzhSeMMDzYFia_MfRsq2rMCcrdgDWAmZZtJ9DCLLmvcTHjA1-F6bAXB1_InJTtCxZTFMRttoryFwJ8xak7hx-1cDMrSeH01TzNRPqkKNdvMmyRROBme36gmYypFQtvF4uPb-BgUVle6UyLdMo84cMm_91mjUTJrPc9jPPoFjZcmYeNPbWMC0Wh43kFkgWetIKQGk6qtk2PE6eAU8gduxsiyEsNvTD4IS4GaLbDq7M-7LB4A1ttxHKpR9HcVS7Ms1OJ6UuhX2ywNqU5EKX1tpcE1hqmoUKQoCJFtRNzqKU2mVxu-KhRRAHaYd3kgQ3kBCo9VTOONMUQmKw=s220-p-no

Sting & Scott Casey vs. Kiwi Sheepherders

Sting uses his quickness to avoid being beheaded early from Jonathan Boyd and gets an armdrag to get the advantage for his team. Sting and Scott Casey use double teams and quick tags to keep Boyd from tagging in Luke Williams. Casey drops an elbow, then follows with a couple of fits but allows Boyd to escape and tag in Williams. Williams smashes Casey with a running head-butt and Williams nails Sting, knocking him from the apron. Casey is trapped by Williams but Sting tries to come his rescue but the referee pushes him back to his corner. While the referee is distracted Casey is annihilated by the double teaming of Williams and Boyd. Boyd misses a clothesline allowing Casey to snap a neckbreaker on Boyd. Casey is just crawling over to his corner, while Boyd tags in Williams. Williams has the foot of Casey and starts dragging him back to the other corner. One last lounge from Casey and he gets the tag. Sting is on fire, sending Williams reeling into the corner and sending Boyd over the top rope as he came running into the ring. Jack Victory makes his way down to the ring on crutches. Sting it’s a big splash on Williams and Williams is in trouble. Boyd takes a crutch from Victory and waits for the referee to turn his back and nails Sting coming off the ropes. Williams hits a neckbreaker and that picks up the victory for the Kiwi Sheepherders. The Kiwi Sheepherders are the new NWA Pacific Northwest Tag Team Champions.

Winner: Kiwi Sheepherders at 10:50

Post Match:

qk6hfJ9U7DEe8f9SAaXABZ9NspMBgPNlKbcn_U9vP3M=s219-p-nofQSsU4wcfPgpkrMnjHK2M7ZIxj2mftgPSuUFdvKqmZc=w220-h219-p-nobIyxzllH70Igf_lEt3ivJxVP5Ol3rm_4un4UwoTMh-235dDDg7W1uxtBKFvSCfuGIp9H1q0H9dpXZ9L7LkBTlwN83Kn2wj5bh0UXJiawuM6WzcgNls0Hmh4HUdo7lt6tLxZtx4NZAvb4jItwMaaJNfI7lpqlqER3_af9FX95jYX8r3cZQDvyjmvA7tSl0c5XLrYNGzPLSlISZ0rNa4JykAuHBaBPORYQrQdjhvuetbXCMLvDWEMS_UEy2soRL9_kpbZ64hsgI7VsA98qKPAFE3L9zTkQeRepJoZOICZCRZb82S5ZWka6hBrx7QPftU-tFPNvqit002aicldOy00utantSW92mxb9keodM_jspD3oxC_X0isAZuCZ3URnw2fNm1xyGZ3VLp7NizOlBN7gHftA4kebLvUodTdvhbvTtUkowRGIxpNzEyXVigzT-a8Ma1teN2Dx_EBuf_5gYDIgZmwIIfhNfWRxhTfU9Ykh1XTvLPYUTImCldir4GCUbPdUQ8jXVA=s220-p-noQZ2ujFLihaU-VTEUbl4zQiy88GsNohV82LBNc2ngS38=s219-p-nok7Lrwp_KiB0-YpMtobipfzMT7pCzEbD-1SvABvM41bI=w220-h219-p-no

Al Madril, Rick Steiner, Bettlejuice and Brian Adams come running into the ring. They quickly nail Sting with the dented tricycle and then quickly leave the ring before Scott Casey can offer any aid.

Match #9:

9QGV994-toqFOB1K_qLrefX3zecg68zdB0qkE-3Lus0=s220-p-noVS dEAxoKHdQtnGpByIbBszwciTOeMkufNnVmQSwklKSzY=w220-h219-p-no

Scott Hall vs. Matt Borne

Matt Borne gets in Scott Hall’s face and Hall just slapped Borne right across the face. Borne retaliates hits a clothesline, then locks in a chinlock. Hall powers out it and hits a suplex. Hall picks up Borne and slams him face first into the turnbuckle. Borne recovers enough and gets a low blow with a blind kick. Borne goes for a whip but Hall reverses but sends Borne right referee. Col. DeBeers comes running into the ring and goes Hall but misses the clothesline, which hits Borne instead. Hall sends DeBeers from the ring and goes for the cover on Borne, but the referee is still out. Hall helps the referee recover, which allows time for Borne to recover himself. Borne with a big clothesline to the back of Hall’s head. Borne set Hall on the top turnbuckle. Borne goes for the superplex but Hall adjusts himself in mid-air and lands on top Borne. One, Two, Three, Hall picks up the victory.

Winner: Scott Hall at 8:28

In the Ring:

rYUpwL05Ws5FSBOj9CM8YSfoLiUSof-Dn7o_JN4FpIi_Af_6ZTR14zPR_FyiA8UZ4QfMhNZFXnDRfYFI0LiL4s49QzRlGeFqFr9XEv1Uiwm6FedaXV5X5x3sgH-sIaNTqDu1IfkBaZn3pSCyVp3Cop6pQe1nrYMDhkDR-l9sVXK-IF2TGuLzqQfvkKHKWMRMo4RG5otDCm5Bi1Dhhs4TkJrn-vVfkaZpgQ9s9WQpi8SZ_dZnp4IZRCkXbCWiepqgf5yeXRsBzZNDWh7TV24tc9xY16_1X51TyOchrZPlMFSsyC4xsTFt30qAus8nYn-8OW7S3NVu8Xl7KpWVUPm3Oa9FFuHLDSOlqkYBUk1lMc1ZM3h9GqESrBbuBLlLnQpvqICN_shMVEWGZuySwjeI0XJj3kh3UNoqbGZ3wHl6A1I8lSuPMzZ4nRTZwdfuSBgC1EeLBhPdcNiJavtkD0as2Y7-aBjtNXM9BYhz4f5v91ypVyZIsadVKQdfz5wk_B6MZvWHHw=s220-p-no

Bill Dundee is in the ring:

“The Grappler, Jimmy Snuka ask me to come to the northwest because a coward was their champion and after being here now for a little bit, Snuka was right, you are a coward Grappler. You’re not a champion, you’re a tyrant and tonight I will put an end to your reign.

Co-Main Event:NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Title Bout

rYUpwL05Ws5FSBOj9CM8YSfoLiUSof-Dn7o_JN4FpIi_Af_6ZTR14zPR_FyiA8UZ4QfMhNZFXnDRfYFI0LiL4s49QzRlGeFqFr9XEv1Uiwm6FedaXV5X5x3sgH-sIaNTqDu1IfkBaZn3pSCyVp3Cop6pQe1nrYMDhkDR-l9sVXK-IF2TGuLzqQfvkKHKWMRMo4RG5otDCm5Bi1Dhhs4TkJrn-vVfkaZpgQ9s9WQpi8SZ_dZnp4IZRCkXbCWiepqgf5yeXRsBzZNDWh7TV24tc9xY16_1X51TyOchrZPlMFSsyC4xsTFt30qAus8nYn-8OW7S3NVu8Xl7KpWVUPm3Oa9FFuHLDSOlqkYBUk1lMc1ZM3h9GqESrBbuBLlLnQpvqICN_shMVEWGZuySwjeI0XJj3kh3UNoqbGZ3wHl6A1I8lSuPMzZ4nRTZwdfuSBgC1EeLBhPdcNiJavtkD0as2Y7-aBjtNXM9BYhz4f5v91ypVyZIsadVKQdfz5wk_B6MZvWHHw=s220-p-noVS nKtAcUfh6to5vPhgPe82lu31wAgmTar9LEe4KvYw8TU=s219-p-no

Bill Dundee vs. The Grappler

The Grappler starts the match and starts stalling before he even enters the ring. Finally The Grappler wants a match and he starts trading blows with Bill Dundee and Dundee gets the better of it. The Grappler is knocked down but his right back up, only to take some more punishment from Dundee. The Grappler rolls out and needs more time to think. Back in and Dundee nails The Grappler again with a punch right to the forehand and The Grappler rolls out again. Dundee takes The Grappler down in a hammerlock but The Grappler goes grabs hold of a knee and get knocks Dundee down. The champ backs Dundee into the corner and delivers a series of chops. The Grappler drops a knee between the eyes and Dundee kicks out before a one count. Dundee comes back with a vengeance taking The Grappler down the mat and stomping his leg. A leg-vine continues to bring the pain and Dundee drops an elbow between The Grappler’s legs. The Grappler recovers and rakes his eyes to counter but a follow-up suplex is unsuccessful, as Dundee blocks the move. So The Grappler counters to a chinlock. The Grappler shoots him off the ropes and into a sleeper but Dundee rams The Grappler into the turnbuckle to counter. More stomping on The Grappler’s leg. Dundee flips The Grappler with a snapmare but misses an elbow. Dundee tries a figure-four but The Grappler kicks him away and tries one of his own. Dundee kicks him off, flipping The Grappler over the top rope to the floor outside. Back inside and Dundee goes up and nails The Grappler with a missile dropkick. ONE, TWO, NOOO, The Grappler just kicks out. Dundee backs The Grappler into the corner and starts pounding away. Dundee whips The Grappler into the other corner. The Grappler counters with a punch to Dundee’s gut, but Dundee tries again, this time taking a kick to the face, then kicks him in the gut once again. The Grappler with some chops and then hits a running clothesline but it only gets two. Dundee counters a sleep attempt and as The Grappler down on the mat. Dundee goes for the figure-four leglock but the The Grappler counters with the small package. ONE, TWO, THREE, The Grappler picks up the victory. The Grappler retains his NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Championship Belt.

Winner: The Grappler at 19:33

In the Ring:

Z9ZOa5pF_999bMKWiLYmEylRoe7QM6k_KhwQ-591uHQ=w220-h219-p-no

Jimmy Snuka is in the ring

“Buddy Rose this feud as gone long enough. Me and you have been battling against each other for almost a decade now. This needs to end tonight Rose. This will end tonight Rose one way or another. I will say this though, I will not be the one to quite tonight Rose. Do you hear me Rose, I WILL NOT QUITE TONIGHT”.

Main Event:

Z9ZOa5pF_999bMKWiLYmEylRoe7QM6k_KhwQ-591uHQ=w220-h219-p-noVS 51O5E3oQ0u0fsrlf1OeXm-3s8vN7-qQvORehsmlwGck=w220-h219-p-no

Jimmy Snuka vs. Buddy Rose

Buddy Rose and Jimmy Snuka wait in the corners while the referee and officials lock the cage. Finally the bell rings and Rose waste for little time and hits a belly-to-belly suplex and already calls for the microphone. Before a referee could toss the microphone into the cage, Snuka is back and takes Rose down by his hair. Snuka mounts him and just starts pasting him with rights and lefts. Rose is able to get free and runs for a way out but the cage is blocking. Snuka tries to help Rose and by ramming into the cage ten times. Rose is already bleeding the match has barely begun. Rose is crawling in the middle of the ring, as Snuka is stalking him. Snuka with a big kick to the midsection, followed by another, then one more that sends Rose sprawling into the ropes. Rose is caught between the ropes and the cage. Snuka takes the advantage and starts ramming the back of Rose’s head against the cage over and over and over again. A desperate mule kick by Rose into the lower region of Snuka finally gives Rose a breather. Snuka is back up and goes for shoulder block into the midsection of Rose but Rose gets a knee up and nails Snuka right in the head. Rose grabs Snuka and tosses him into the cage, then rakes his face across the cage. Snuka now has a cut above his eye. Rose sees this and starts punching the cut, then sends into the cage and rakes his face again, smaller cuts open up on Snuka. Snuka counters with an elbow and backs Rose into the corner. Snuka kicks down to the mat and goes to the top. Rose is there though and they fight for position, with Snuka winning the brawl. Snuka has Rose set up the piledriver position from the second rope and falls forward, making Rose land face first into the mat. Rose is just lying on the mat, blooding pouring out of his forehead and now his nose. Snuka has the microphone and shoves it into Rose’s face. Snuka, “SAY IT ROSE, SAY IT!!! Rose, “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! AARRGHGHGH!!! Rose with a chop, then a snapmare. Rose starts biting the cut of Snuka. Snuka fights back and tosses Rose into the cage a couple times, cutting the arm of Rose. Snuka with the microphone again, “SAY IT ROSE, SAY IT! Rose: “NOOOO! NOOO! NOOO!” Rose claws Snuka’s eyes and gets the mic. Rose: “SAY IT! SAY IT!!!!” Snuka: “HELL NOOOO!! AARGHH!” Rose knocks Snuka to the mat and bounces his head off the mat a couple of times. Rose: “SAY IT! SAY IT!” Snuka groans, barely conscious. Snuka: “no”. Rose smacks Snuka with the microphone which resounds throughout the arena. Rose bounces Snuka’s head off the mat a couple more times, then locks in a camel clutch. Rose pounds away the cut above Snuka’s eye again. Rose: “SAY IT SNUKA, SAY IT!!! Snuka: “n o”. Rose pounds away again, putting even more pressure on Snuka. Rose: “SAY IT SNUKA, GOD DAMMIT, SAY IT!!!!!!!!!” Snuka is silent, which just infuriates Rose even more and he pounds away on Snuka again. Blood is just pouring down the face of Snuka, who has is eyes shut and is breathing very slowly. Rose: “SAY IT SNUKA!!!! SAY THE WORDS!!!! TELL ME YOU QUIT!!!!! TELL {THUD} ME {THUD} YOU {THUD} QUIT {THUD} SNUKA {THUD}”. The Referees call for the bell, as Snuka has passed out. They get in the ring but Rose will not let go of the hold. Rose: “SAY {THUD} IT {THUD} SNUKA {THUD}!!!! The referees are pleading with Rose to let Snuka go. Finally Rose does let go of Snuka, spits on him and leaves the ring. Rose wins the match.

Winners: Buddy Rose at 30:05

Rating: **** ½

Post Match:

9QGV994-toqFOB1K_qLrefX3zecg68zdB0qkE-3Lus0=s220-p-norYUpwL05Ws5FSBOj9CM8YSfoLiUSof-Dn7o_JN4FpIi_Af_6ZTR14zPR_FyiA8UZ4QfMhNZFXnDRfYFI0LiL4s49QzRlGeFqFr9XEv1Uiwm6FedaXV5X5x3sgH-sIaNTqDu1IfkBaZn3pSCyVp3Cop6pQe1nrYMDhkDR-l9sVXK-IF2TGuLzqQfvkKHKWMRMo4RG5otDCm5Bi1Dhhs4TkJrn-vVfkaZpgQ9s9WQpi8SZ_dZnp4IZRCkXbCWiepqgf5yeXRsBzZNDWh7TV24tc9xY16_1X51TyOchrZPlMFSsyC4xsTFt30qAus8nYn-8OW7S3NVu8Xl7KpWVUPm3Oa9FFuHLDSOlqkYBUk1lMc1ZM3h9GqESrBbuBLlLnQpvqICN_shMVEWGZuySwjeI0XJj3kh3UNoqbGZ3wHl6A1I8lSuPMzZ4nRTZwdfuSBgC1EeLBhPdcNiJavtkD0as2Y7-aBjtNXM9BYhz4f5v91ypVyZIsadVKQdfz5wk_B6MZvWHHw=s220-p-noXJkUhXb0WZman-wtkqpF6rkdRuUtMjkE2QHG-Cb1Cmk=w220-h219-p-noZ9ZOa5pF_999bMKWiLYmEylRoe7QM6k_KhwQ-591uHQ=w220-h219-p-no

Scott Hall, Bill Dundee and Scott Casey come running to the ring to check on Jimmy Snuka.

Buddy Rose still has the microphone:

“DON”T THINK THIS IS OVER SNUKA. I WILL BREAK YOU!!!!

World War I Thoughts:

Notes:

Wow what an event that was, a B- for a regional promotion is just awesome. The Buddy Rose-Jimmy Snuka match I thought was great. That was match two of the trilogy but the next schedule game between to two will not be until next year’s Wrestling Extravaganza to end the feud for good.

Al Madril winning the title is going to be fun, as you saw just a little taste of the things Madril will be doing with the title. Nothing like winning a television title and acting like he’s won the world heavyweight title. If anyone was paying attention to the previous show you would have seen Brian Adams turning on Super Ninja, as Madril gave a small clue on who his goon was. More will be coming out of that as well.

The Kiwi Sheepherders make a great return to the northwest and become the tag team champions once again. Sting will be moving out of the tag team ranks to be part of the Madril storyline, while Casey will probably be getting a new tag team partner and might be challenging the sheepherders for the title.

The Grappler remains the champion, once again finding a way to win and keep the title. Bill Dundee is still part of the main event picture though, so he never know when he will get another shot at the title.

Now onto the contest. Olympia takes the contest this time and gets to pick between setting up the card for the next event, Civil War, a survivor series/war games type event. The second option is to name a new tag team and pick the wrestlers. The third option is to continue the Al Madril hates kid’s storyline. BHK1978 will get the next pick, with Knowyourenemy getting the remaining option.

The main event of World War I was awesome, it was really well written.

I am not sure if it is possible but it would be awesome if you could bring in Stan Lane or even Dennis Conrey and Cornette to form the Midnight Express.

Al Madril vs. Doug Gilbert {NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title Bout}

Brian Adams vs. Super Ninja

Dog-Faced Love Machine vs. The Dominators

Doink vs. Earthquake Ferris

Bill Dundee vs. Bobby Eaton

Tough call here, this is a pure guess because a case could be made for either one of them getting the win here.

Al Madril vs. Doug Gilbert {NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title Bout}

Brian Adams vs. Super Ninja

turncoat gets the win in their first match so the story builds for the hero to get his comeuppance

Dog-Faced Love Machine vs. The Dominators

send the fans home happy

for the prize pack, I'll go with helping set up the Civil War supercard.

give someone else the fun of furthering the Al Madril storyline this time :D

PORTLAND WRESTLING

July 20th, 1987

In the Ring:

Don Owen comes to ring.

‘I would like to thank everyone for joining us tonight. For those who missed the special event this last Tuesday the show will be aired tomorrow night at 11 here on KPTV. Tonight we will feature Al Madril vs. …….

qk6hfJ9U7DEe8f9SAaXABZ9NspMBgPNlKbcn_U9vP3M=s219-p-nofQSsU4wcfPgpkrMnjHK2M7ZIxj2mftgPSuUFdvKqmZc=w220-h219-p-nobIyxzllH70Igf_lEt3ivJxVP5Ol3rm_4un4UwoTMh-235dDDg7W1uxtBKFvSCfuGIp9H1q0H9dpXZ9L7LkBTlwN83Kn2wj5bh0UXJiawuM6WzcgNls0Hmh4HUdo7lt6tLxZtx4NZAvb4jItwMaaJNfI7lpqlqER3_af9FX95jYX8r3cZQDvyjmvA7tSl0c5XLrYNGzPLSlISZ0rNa4JykAuHBaBPORYQrQdjhvuetbXCMLvDWEMS_UEy2soRL9_kpbZ64hsgI7VsA98qKPAFE3L9zTkQeRepJoZOICZCRZb82S5ZWka6hBrx7QPftU-tFPNvqit002aicldOy00utantSW92mxb9keodM_jspD3oxC_X0isAZuCZ3URnw2fNm1xyGZ3VLp7NizOlBN7gHftA4kebLvUodTdvhbvTtUkowRGIxpNzEyXVigzT-a8Ma1teN2Dx_EBuf_5gYDIgZmwIIfhNfWRxhTfU9Ykh1XTvLPYUTImCldir4GCUbPdUQ8jXVA=s220-p-now3vsubJMyIidBoB_zXnKM4orTBT0qxVgWDuGnbd56GD_M3qXSAj1szf8H1gkq3H7kvTTxuS0ajtgYhtL96wfFA06rUkdgepubs5gse9kfqxmthuL5sVa9bue4-m41m5mWusgVP9vyrpSMmZGIxDTRQMlYZC5SdkK4a924jn_AU5PNU31_qrLlzqaaN-tQBvGKleDr5n3e_rQJqWXK-MckFMZtEXMlRQ-yBZWlsJAOFScGAhBWOi1iaZNWD180db36LoXX6gYNSqc0aT-6DZrMQHM3IvoO0496qnrEvEzEXszc04emUpAQRlEaMvtObESjeb5vKoHpr2E39RGJZB0dO6apOlMQ-QlQwXYwmM2TwA789tdWPX1rwhT3wrCzNfCXo-b_s6uUJe1BTuwF-G7Wzm4L7XgxXW03_wuZ2VntESgqDDsvUrD0IFsWeNGuK-8ZFcuKxNwwh3Y3iHAb3Eorhr5KTzcaTW8WAfe6KaizQaTi-KVfcMcF9g1fdKrjUTtbdJroA=s220-p-noYtNhgZaqd15zm8VfGE_cr5u_LpMp9psCv817QEVw3qDauRXBukCIHpcz9E0bzg7VI-o5BzREvbWDjKoCaJOoYO1O6yVdlB9U-PFuH7mJYAkzRHh5pd3K4LxRphKQI0Y85nHf8xjQlAbVbOOf9I5YfKsOF85cVX4p4reSM7yvMUEMBVczyClddLTKTiDQG2kuoZT7se04q4cojE2wyedDuH_m9PT7wDu7maUgFkaPE3gKSdy98TRobGjN-3BBS5VG3LiOLtTA1k67BKQwAPDVAKfcg4S5mgk5aBj2Nk6gAFXzxDsypSwjB6ZmkLBPvo89dJjnfuM7WblY82GSexXJt2VZ7E0e8bzBxYrjp_nm5h5i9EBRqsoDqNodE2uWrxPQ3BxYhTodXbwlyELEtv28Wuyfk8_HFY2M6fHmxE8mtGClDVq9ZaMjmFI4wAtcGXYKJT6pCagMwFJShb2SvCqqxxiNaifk2SZ9k8nPXux7b68EZREy897zz3Da-xEaTXusLrn-nmOOZpol_RbkrEdiuctk9ZI1zz9V7hQlmMkY-UM=s220-p-no

Al Madril comes to the ring with Rick Steiner, Beetlejuice, Doink and Brian Adams. Al Madril has a microphone as well.

“Excuse Mr. Don Owen you forgot to announce me as the NWA Pacific Northwest Television Champion. Are you amazed Mr. Don Owen that I actually beat your beloved Mr. Olympia for this title at World War I. You can’t stop us Mr. Don Owen the revolution is growing that kids are not special. I don’t here so many boos coming from the outstanding adults who don’t bring any kids to this arena. Even Brian Adams here came to me several weeks ago telling me he’s tired of looking for these whinny kids approval, so he help me out last week in trying to rid these vermin of the arena. By the way Brian Adams will now be known as the Orange Crush. VENI VIDI VICI!!!!!!!!!”

qk6hfJ9U7DEe8f9SAaXABZ9NspMBgPNlKbcn_U9vP3M=s219-p-noVS nHmsHG5_GdYyBhcrs2gZPqL6bCGkLiErlIKN28gp7flaHyVqoHqIc1GdpYouCoeQDvMKh18kUBzN-w6BJRJGJF8jd9sudVgOUlRhjrDlm6ay2QpqP3dhaNExBklyg9FJguOJ8TYYYiWdMaPS-FoyBGQmmIUcNTRcGXNpEO1H3apCqhFrXpiXalaDZmZVzzkK84Oupdd_ZFig1g_o8O2GLEtKYQEW0yJpY0E6P3grg7Mot-E2xVyvGeaSgiynC7_97mfG8C1BoqbYTzvGN9Wnggoqjg795BaXRJSHaIGkifE0ilHCwDkRRK3Ym1FIWuCW8cm3ZTboU5o_81MtwtCqFMMwIe-VeuPdyqZFIuEJLR1OkREY8idscwcEvKdO4hCLjEcM2GXppDBTq9v36dNLJJLPjQUdmhZjZeCs0r2Dss_KVm4fwA_cfYJzSjaTaMg5HPeqRlhkfQoqDW2oZ2DSNGSwutEYWvj28riePFuUaRMBWMTHYUJ1r-0gKc6w9sgho2uEfA=s220-p-no

Al Madril vs. Doug Gilbert

Al Madril starts the match and just punches Doug Gilbert right in the face knocking him down and it gets a two count. Madril stomps Gilbert right on the throat, then gets a kneedrop for two. Madril goes to whip Gilbert into the corner but hangs on sending Gilbert right back into his arms and Madril with the belly-to-belly and then a head-butt. Madril lifts the shoulders of the mat of Gilbert before the referee could get a three count. The referee is arguing with Madril not to do that again. Madril lifts Gilbert off the mat and nails a piledriver and he does the same thing, lifting Gilbert’s shoulders off the mat. The referee tells Madril that if does that again he will disqualify him. Madril hits another piledriver on Gilbert and this time just puts a boot on the chest of Gilbert as the referee finally gets the three count. Al Madril retains his NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title.

Winner: Al Madril at 3:53

Match #2:

R-skdi9VKjunP8gYHUV0MiLZ-Rv4CWukK5cgExKkFRI=w220-h219-p-no w/ n-BEhnziZqnRdgCstvesKD0guHoONJinDpL50CERy9E=s150-p-noVS YtNhgZaqd15zm8VfGE_cr5u_LpMp9psCv817QEVw3qDauRXBukCIHpcz9E0bzg7VI-o5BzREvbWDjKoCaJOoYO1O6yVdlB9U-PFuH7mJYAkzRHh5pd3K4LxRphKQI0Y85nHf8xjQlAbVbOOf9I5YfKsOF85cVX4p4reSM7yvMUEMBVczyClddLTKTiDQG2kuoZT7se04q4cojE2wyedDuH_m9PT7wDu7maUgFkaPE3gKSdy98TRobGjN-3BBS5VG3LiOLtTA1k67BKQwAPDVAKfcg4S5mgk5aBj2Nk6gAFXzxDsypSwjB6ZmkLBPvo89dJjnfuM7WblY82GSexXJt2VZ7E0e8bzBxYrjp_nm5h5i9EBRqsoDqNodE2uWrxPQ3BxYhTodXbwlyELEtv28Wuyfk8_HFY2M6fHmxE8mtGClDVq9ZaMjmFI4wAtcGXYKJT6pCagMwFJShb2SvCqqxxiNaifk2SZ9k8nPXux7b68EZREy897zz3Da-xEaTXusLrn-nmOOZpol_RbkrEdiuctk9ZI1zz9V7hQlmMkY-UM=s220-p-no

Super Ninja w/ Will vs. Orange Crush

Super Ninja looks pissed (well if you could see through his mask, he would look pissed) and starts the match by throwing chops forcing Orange Crush into the corner. Orange Crush comes back with the sunset flip out of the corner for two. Orange Crush with a clothesline then starts stomping on the legs of Super Ninja. Super Ninja chops Orange Crush down again and chokes away on the ropes until the referee counts to four. Orange Crush fights back and slugs Super Ninja into the corner. Super Ninja has enough of this and reverses positions and starts slugging on Orange Crush. Super Ninja goes for a charge but Orange Crush backdrops him over the top rope to the outside. Super Ninja is grabbing his knee, as he took a bad fall on the outside. The referee counts out Super Ninja as he never able to get back into the ring. Orange Crush wins the match by coutout.

Winner: Orange Crush at 6:11

Post Match:

R-skdi9VKjunP8gYHUV0MiLZ-Rv4CWukK5cgExKkFRI=w220-h219-p-noYtNhgZaqd15zm8VfGE_cr5u_LpMp9psCv817QEVw3qDauRXBukCIHpcz9E0bzg7VI-o5BzREvbWDjKoCaJOoYO1O6yVdlB9U-PFuH7mJYAkzRHh5pd3K4LxRphKQI0Y85nHf8xjQlAbVbOOf9I5YfKsOF85cVX4p4reSM7yvMUEMBVczyClddLTKTiDQG2kuoZT7se04q4cojE2wyedDuH_m9PT7wDu7maUgFkaPE3gKSdy98TRobGjN-3BBS5VG3LiOLtTA1k67BKQwAPDVAKfcg4S5mgk5aBj2Nk6gAFXzxDsypSwjB6ZmkLBPvo89dJjnfuM7WblY82GSexXJt2VZ7E0e8bzBxYrjp_nm5h5i9EBRqsoDqNodE2uWrxPQ3BxYhTodXbwlyELEtv28Wuyfk8_HFY2M6fHmxE8mtGClDVq9ZaMjmFI4wAtcGXYKJT6pCagMwFJShb2SvCqqxxiNaifk2SZ9k8nPXux7b68EZREy897zz3Da-xEaTXusLrn-nmOOZpol_RbkrEdiuctk9ZI1zz9V7hQlmMkY-UM=s220-p-nobIyxzllH70Igf_lEt3ivJxVP5Ol3rm_4un4UwoTMh-235dDDg7W1uxtBKFvSCfuGIp9H1q0H9dpXZ9L7LkBTlwN83Kn2wj5bh0UXJiawuM6WzcgNls0Hmh4HUdo7lt6tLxZtx4NZAvb4jItwMaaJNfI7lpqlqER3_af9FX95jYX8r3cZQDvyjmvA7tSl0c5XLrYNGzPLSlISZ0rNa4JykAuHBaBPORYQrQdjhvuetbXCMLvDWEMS_UEy2soRL9_kpbZ64hsgI7VsA98qKPAFE3L9zTkQeRepJoZOICZCRZb82S5ZWka6hBrx7QPftU-tFPNvqit002aicldOy00utantSW92mxb9keodM_jspD3oxC_X0isAZuCZ3URnw2fNm1xyGZ3VLp7NizOlBN7gHftA4kebLvUodTdvhbvTtUkowRGIxpNzEyXVigzT-a8Ma1teN2Dx_EBuf_5gYDIgZmwIIfhNfWRxhTfU9Ykh1XTvLPYUTImCldir4GCUbPdUQ8jXVA=s220-p-no

Orange Crush grabs the fallen Super Ninja and throws him back into the ring. Beetlejuice joins him in the ring with several cans of orange soda. Beetlejuice holds up Super Ninja as Orange Crush comes off the ropes holding a can of the orange soda and nails Super Ninja with a running clothesline. Orange soda sprays all over the place. Beetlejuice grabs the other can and starts shaking it and opens it up, spraying more orange soda all over Super Ninja.

Match #3:

fQSsU4wcfPgpkrMnjHK2M7ZIxj2mftgPSuUFdvKqmZc=w220-h219-p-nobIyxzllH70Igf_lEt3ivJxVP5Ol3rm_4un4UwoTMh-235dDDg7W1uxtBKFvSCfuGIp9H1q0H9dpXZ9L7LkBTlwN83Kn2wj5bh0UXJiawuM6WzcgNls0Hmh4HUdo7lt6tLxZtx4NZAvb4jItwMaaJNfI7lpqlqER3_af9FX95jYX8r3cZQDvyjmvA7tSl0c5XLrYNGzPLSlISZ0rNa4JykAuHBaBPORYQrQdjhvuetbXCMLvDWEMS_UEy2soRL9_kpbZ64hsgI7VsA98qKPAFE3L9zTkQeRepJoZOICZCRZb82S5ZWka6hBrx7QPftU-tFPNvqit002aicldOy00utantSW92mxb9keodM_jspD3oxC_X0isAZuCZ3URnw2fNm1xyGZ3VLp7NizOlBN7gHftA4kebLvUodTdvhbvTtUkowRGIxpNzEyXVigzT-a8Ma1teN2Dx_EBuf_5gYDIgZmwIIfhNfWRxhTfU9Ykh1XTvLPYUTImCldir4GCUbPdUQ8jXVA=s220-p-noVS pfR5-BM4BWssCtBkMTPrkZKa5lZwy5x9HfaBFKaRHz0=s219-p-noLzSljgy3iO98EdPARRtw2P3q3dd42sWy9fjCZG6oJy4=s219-p-no w/ hm4n3PkBsDf1ikSzpcXYzsy2EL1bvilaS8UJyXkSTK0=w150-h150-p-no

Dog-Faced Love Machine vs. The Dominators w/ Dutch Savage

Beetlejuice hits a hurricanrana on Curtis Thompson out of the corner to start, but misses a dropkick and Timothy Flowers comes in with a headlock. Quick tag back to Thompson and this time Beetlejuice gets his dropkick, but Flowers gets tagged in the process and he chops Beetlejuice down and knocks Rick Steiner from the apron. Beetlejuice clips the knee of Flowers, Steiner tagged in and nails Flowers with a clothesline, then connects on a german suplex. Steiner with another clothesline on Flowers, then knocks Thompson from the apron. Steiner to the outside and hits a belly-to-belly on Thompson hard to the floor. Back in, Steiner drops an elbow but misses allowing Flowers to hit a chop that knocks Steiner to the mat. Flowers goes to bounce off the ropes but Beetlejuice kicks him right in the back allowing Steiner to hit the belly-to-belly. Beetlejuice and Steiner hit the Puppy Love and Steiner gets the victory.

Winner: Dog-Faced Love Machine at 5:50

Match #4:

w3vsubJMyIidBoB_zXnKM4orTBT0qxVgWDuGnbd56GD_M3qXSAj1szf8H1gkq3H7kvTTxuS0ajtgYhtL96wfFA06rUkdgepubs5gse9kfqxmthuL5sVa9bue4-m41m5mWusgVP9vyrpSMmZGIxDTRQMlYZC5SdkK4a924jn_AU5PNU31_qrLlzqaaN-tQBvGKleDr5n3e_rQJqWXK-MckFMZtEXMlRQ-yBZWlsJAOFScGAhBWOi1iaZNWD180db36LoXX6gYNSqc0aT-6DZrMQHM3IvoO0496qnrEvEzEXszc04emUpAQRlEaMvtObESjeb5vKoHpr2E39RGJZB0dO6apOlMQ-QlQwXYwmM2TwA789tdWPX1rwhT3wrCzNfCXo-b_s6uUJe1BTuwF-G7Wzm4L7XgxXW03_wuZ2VntESgqDDsvUrD0IFsWeNGuK-8ZFcuKxNwwh3Y3iHAb3Eorhr5KTzcaTW8WAfe6KaizQaTi-KVfcMcF9g1fdKrjUTtbdJroA=s220-p-noVS GAIHLhtZq0OicSzDZi9VEaG-bYBmcOHfPSYRiJbBPHY=s220-p-no

Earthquake Ferris gets a backdrop out of the corner and takes Doink down with an armbar, but Doink bounces right back up and slams Ferris to the mat and hits an elbow. Doink starts working on the arm, but they get caught in the ropes and everyone is back to square one. Doink wants a tie-up but sprays Ferris with water from his flower on his shirt goes to the eyes and Doink hits a bulldog but it only gets two. Doink goes back to the arm with an armlock and turns it into a bodyscissors, but Ferris elbows out of hit and gets Doink in a chinlock. Ferris abandons the chinlock and drops Doink to the mat. Ferris with a fistdrop but it only gets two. Doink fights up again and gets another bulldog. Doink to top turnbuckle and hits the Whoopie Cushion on Ferris to pick up the victory.

Winner: Doink at 6:17

In the Ring:

rYUpwL05Ws5FSBOj9CM8YSfoLiUSof-Dn7o_JN4FpIi_Af_6ZTR14zPR_FyiA8UZ4QfMhNZFXnDRfYFI0LiL4s49QzRlGeFqFr9XEv1Uiwm6FedaXV5X5x3sgH-sIaNTqDu1IfkBaZn3pSCyVp3Cop6pQe1nrYMDhkDR-l9sVXK-IF2TGuLzqQfvkKHKWMRMo4RG5otDCm5Bi1Dhhs4TkJrn-vVfkaZpgQ9s9WQpi8SZ_dZnp4IZRCkXbCWiepqgf5yeXRsBzZNDWh7TV24tc9xY16_1X51TyOchrZPlMFSsyC4xsTFt30qAus8nYn-8OW7S3NVu8Xl7KpWVUPm3Oa9FFuHLDSOlqkYBUk1lMc1ZM3h9GqESrBbuBLlLnQpvqICN_shMVEWGZuySwjeI0XJj3kh3UNoqbGZ3wHl6A1I8lSuPMzZ4nRTZwdfuSBgC1EeLBhPdcNiJavtkD0as2Y7-aBjtNXM9BYhz4f5v91ypVyZIsadVKQdfz5wk_B6MZvWHHw=s220-p-no

Bill Dundee is in the ring.

“Please don’t give up on me Portland, I came here for one reason and one reason alone to win the NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Championship. The Grappler may cheat his way to victory every time but eventually his luck will run out and I will be there to take it from him. ”

Main Event:

rYUpwL05Ws5FSBOj9CM8YSfoLiUSof-Dn7o_JN4FpIi_Af_6ZTR14zPR_FyiA8UZ4QfMhNZFXnDRfYFI0LiL4s49QzRlGeFqFr9XEv1Uiwm6FedaXV5X5x3sgH-sIaNTqDu1IfkBaZn3pSCyVp3Cop6pQe1nrYMDhkDR-l9sVXK-IF2TGuLzqQfvkKHKWMRMo4RG5otDCm5Bi1Dhhs4TkJrn-vVfkaZpgQ9s9WQpi8SZ_dZnp4IZRCkXbCWiepqgf5yeXRsBzZNDWh7TV24tc9xY16_1X51TyOchrZPlMFSsyC4xsTFt30qAus8nYn-8OW7S3NVu8Xl7KpWVUPm3Oa9FFuHLDSOlqkYBUk1lMc1ZM3h9GqESrBbuBLlLnQpvqICN_shMVEWGZuySwjeI0XJj3kh3UNoqbGZ3wHl6A1I8lSuPMzZ4nRTZwdfuSBgC1EeLBhPdcNiJavtkD0as2Y7-aBjtNXM9BYhz4f5v91ypVyZIsadVKQdfz5wk_B6MZvWHHw=s220-p-noVS euTNTYfaYnuiws-TY9f1H30MuvE7IvS5oLt2L8dI5eEpcT14bCRsyBfFtq_LqFLFFKnDB1YpTfakPdZVTzXgi7A1zL6XOOvj0aUkGhDZV_fVSluuCAw1l6UV1HMhAd9FWm4SYEZnxi0js_C9w8-qP3gpsSSEiJL3AAALKgKwuBNyH37tYYHM0CVgWOGhXkVY9SLBFRVj_rsd5qkFlEVBgjTSH4qREd5Uv0IMoy5b4nRwReqWU94J2dWJAbVUujUVBqibiXfVf2gJLpmGD97O6eR4W8IXsOis4GtNueE7vwdJZzfbRIY6Xs25oYSWkeU9mdCi0ZDC2WSPK-mj-oxyRklb3bOgYcZPopjmNCT4roM-EWjB1dfFzN_oQkq_bh6NMrL1GaMY_CMBCfrvQRAXwtkSU4vCcwmQHMSK9QZPXL58XWHAE1PZ37Ux9rjJQeJjvupiiYLSFbZ3yOG-QhNBBJf483Y-A-alXnCWqxrxKF2Eku8Bd9qnIRRm7753M8i0dhffPQ=s220-p-no

Bill Dundee chops the crap out of Bobby Eaton which causes Eaton to run away to the outside of the ring. Back in, Dundee unleashes more chops and Eaton is suffering like he’s been shot. Dundee with a double chop that puts Eaton on the mat and Dundee gets two from this. Dundee locks in a chinlock but Eaton breaks out and wants a test of strength, then immediately cheapshots Dundee and stomps him down. Dundee fights back up and takes Eaton down with a wristlock, then chops him into the corner. Dundee goes for a snapmare, but Eaton fires back in the corner and takes him down with his own snapmare for two. They fight over a wristlock, but Eaton gets a cheapshot and sets up for the slingshot, which Dundee reverses. A dropkick gets two. Eaton bails to regroup. Back in, Eaton gets a slam and drops elbows for two. Dundee comes back with an atomic drop into the corner, and a clothesline on the rebound that gets two. Eaton tries to escape again, but Dundee drags him back in and then just lays in with another clothesline for two. Dundee with a piledriver but Eaton just gets a foot on the ropes before the referee can get the three count. Dundee wants another piledriver but this time in the middle of the ring. Eaton gets a surprise small package but Dundee reverses when the referee gets to two. The referee starts over and Dundee just gets the pin before Eaton is able to kick out.

Winners: Bill Dundee at 12:32

Note:

The roster page, the title page and show page have all been updated.

Portland Wrestling

Matt Borne vs. Verne Siebert

Buddy Rose vs. Sam Houston

Sam Oliver Bass (SOB) vs. Ricky Santana

Jimmy Snuka vs. Col. DeBeers

The Grappler vs. Jules Strongbow {NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Championship Bout}

Bonus note: A surprise guest will be at the next couple of shows.

The Grappler vs. Jules Strongbow {NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Championship Bout}

Sorry Jules but you are not winning here.

I'll go against the grain on one -- the Big Cowboy cheating for a win could help stir up some more mid-card fun for the PNW.

Snuka overcomes the numbers game to edge out a win. I'm sure there will be some post match antics to build up the next show.

The Grappler vs. Jules Strongbow

PORTLAND WRESTLING

July 27th, 1987

In the Ring:

Don Owen comes to ring.

‘I would like to thank everyone for joining us tonight.”

qk6hfJ9U7DEe8f9SAaXABZ9NspMBgPNlKbcn_U9vP3M=s219-p-nofQSsU4wcfPgpkrMnjHK2M7ZIxj2mftgPSuUFdvKqmZc=w220-h219-p-nobIyxzllH70Igf_lEt3ivJxVP5Ol3rm_4un4UwoTMh-235dDDg7W1uxtBKFvSCfuGIp9H1q0H9dpXZ9L7LkBTlwN83Kn2wj5bh0UXJiawuM6WzcgNls0Hmh4HUdo7lt6tLxZtx4NZAvb4jItwMaaJNfI7lpqlqER3_af9FX95jYX8r3cZQDvyjmvA7tSl0c5XLrYNGzPLSlISZ0rNa4JykAuHBaBPORYQrQdjhvuetbXCMLvDWEMS_UEy2soRL9_kpbZ64hsgI7VsA98qKPAFE3L9zTkQeRepJoZOICZCRZb82S5ZWka6hBrx7QPftU-tFPNvqit002aicldOy00utantSW92mxb9keodM_jspD3oxC_X0isAZuCZ3URnw2fNm1xyGZ3VLp7NizOlBN7gHftA4kebLvUodTdvhbvTtUkowRGIxpNzEyXVigzT-a8Ma1teN2Dx_EBuf_5gYDIgZmwIIfhNfWRxhTfU9Ykh1XTvLPYUTImCldir4GCUbPdUQ8jXVA=s220-p-now3vsubJMyIidBoB_zXnKM4orTBT0qxVgWDuGnbd56GD_M3qXSAj1szf8H1gkq3H7kvTTxuS0ajtgYhtL96wfFA06rUkdgepubs5gse9kfqxmthuL5sVa9bue4-m41m5mWusgVP9vyrpSMmZGIxDTRQMlYZC5SdkK4a924jn_AU5PNU31_qrLlzqaaN-tQBvGKleDr5n3e_rQJqWXK-MckFMZtEXMlRQ-yBZWlsJAOFScGAhBWOi1iaZNWD180db36LoXX6gYNSqc0aT-6DZrMQHM3IvoO0496qnrEvEzEXszc04emUpAQRlEaMvtObESjeb5vKoHpr2E39RGJZB0dO6apOlMQ-QlQwXYwmM2TwA789tdWPX1rwhT3wrCzNfCXo-b_s6uUJe1BTuwF-G7Wzm4L7XgxXW03_wuZ2VntESgqDDsvUrD0IFsWeNGuK-8ZFcuKxNwwh3Y3iHAb3Eorhr5KTzcaTW8WAfe6KaizQaTi-KVfcMcF9g1fdKrjUTtbdJroA=s220-p-noYtNhgZaqd15zm8VfGE_cr5u_LpMp9psCv817QEVw3qDauRXBukCIHpcz9E0bzg7VI-o5BzREvbWDjKoCaJOoYO1O6yVdlB9U-PFuH7mJYAkzRHh5pd3K4LxRphKQI0Y85nHf8xjQlAbVbOOf9I5YfKsOF85cVX4p4reSM7yvMUEMBVczyClddLTKTiDQG2kuoZT7se04q4cojE2wyedDuH_m9PT7wDu7maUgFkaPE3gKSdy98TRobGjN-3BBS5VG3LiOLtTA1k67BKQwAPDVAKfcg4S5mgk5aBj2Nk6gAFXzxDsypSwjB6ZmkLBPvo89dJjnfuM7WblY82GSexXJt2VZ7E0e8bzBxYrjp_nm5h5i9EBRqsoDqNodE2uWrxPQ3BxYhTodXbwlyELEtv28Wuyfk8_HFY2M6fHmxE8mtGClDVq9ZaMjmFI4wAtcGXYKJT6pCagMwFJShb2SvCqqxxiNaifk2SZ9k8nPXux7b68EZREy897zz3Da-xEaTXusLrn-nmOOZpol_RbkrEdiuctk9ZI1zz9V7hQlmMkY-UM=s220-p-no

Al Madril comes to the ring with Rick Steiner, Beetlejuice, Doink and Orange Crush. Al Madril has a microphone and Doink is carrying a giant box, with all kinds of colors on the outside and a big red bow on top.

“Well it’s that time again Mr. Don Owen. But I didn’t come out here to make fun of you or the retarded children in the stands. I came here to give you a present, for you 1,000th birthday tomorrow.” Doink sets the box at the feet of Don Owen. “Go ahead and open it Mr. Don Owen.”

Don Owen is hesitating to open the box after he removes the bow. Finally Al Madril opens the box and nothing happens. Don Owen then looks into the box and a giant glove jumps out of the box, hitting Don Owen right in the face. Don Owen falls backwards and his passed out on the mat.

Al Madril drops a big red button on Don Owen and gets right in his face and yells, “VENI VIDI VICI!!!!!!!!!!”

Match #1:

dEAxoKHdQtnGpByIbBszwciTOeMkufNnVmQSwklKSzY=w220-h219-p-noVS vphFAFItJZINsvGW12ifxmpbv_s7D5UrU2WFpt6wxJU=w220-h219-p-no

Verne Siebert is in the ring as Matt Borne looks to make his way to the ring from the back. All of a sudden the crowd is going crazy by the entrance. The referee for the match goes running towards the entrance, with many of the other referees and officials are already there. All you can see is a baseball bat swinging peaking of the crowd, then crashing down on Matt Borne who is screaming in pain. Finally the officials get the mystery man away from the Borne and all we can see a glimpse of a white shirt and red kilt.

Not Match

In the Ring:

Buddy Rose is in ring.

‘JIMMY SNUKA!!! Everyone knows why HE’s here in Portland tonight. Matt Borne may never walk again after taking dozens of shots to his knee from HIM with that baseball bat. Next week Jimmy Snuka you bring back your mystery partner and I will find one of my own and we will meet in this ring. Don’t go soft on me know Jimmy Snuka.”

Match #2:

51O5E3oQ0u0fsrlf1OeXm-3s8vN7-qQvORehsmlwGck=w220-h219-p-noVS q8FgSRGysLMyZ8UmwfnIJlVz0E43u1Jp6i0l8pp_P33vpG0JLJe3mrJyU_BTlnaUT7CChtQaRLGq0-X60msJpA2d48Oje16hKQ-EqSf4e1KYozws4cj5v4SQ480PM7qBJ0V9Y2ZWUhaNd1N-hA2ai0soqBE4XvAB5kSwI0q8vj41FjTqwb0WvsNK3_kQtt_lyTBNbxJYzRsGSOpinTspbEVZ6cCyWET-DvDlnIUEN0AAKvDCojPHey3Wbfz9eID3C40RILqNipWIo8AjenbDnqmjBc_NgXsOOs-Us29rnWvkmR39yv8MlkODTKwKrdW2QU_BU8UGU1Vz2rviyNIrLm9pzDUa6VjoZJyl87BZgbs0DkRrqWppL6bvlR0Xh0oiJI65MO2_k2QNxyb9KFq7ARpHJppMIQ-O2oVjz_3SBjbbz-SfwgMpZae5jqI3ksaK_sEB82EneJ0KeX7SbKdNTjsdP2hDw4G5j4Qax2BdJCwHHg1UHpOgXdvad073NaGI-W9lSw=s220-p-no

Sam Houston gets a quick bodypress for one, catching Buddy Rose off-guard. Another one gets one again. Houston works the arm and fends off Rose’s attempts to beat on him in the corner. Houston out of the corner with a flying headscissors but Rose drops him on his head and stomps away. Suplex gets two. A backbreaker gets two. Rose with a neck vice and goes for another backbreaker, but Houston escapes and tries the bulldog. Rose counters the bulldog attempt with the Las Vegas Jackpot and picks up the victory.

Winner: Buddy Rose at 4:01

In the Ring:

pRPHlaTk1mTmYmeaV_UpLHVHCwbBZyfKnzoFPGGr978=s220-p-no

Sam Oliver Bass is in the ring:

“Ricky Santana early today I asked to see your green card and you slapped me in the face and for that you will pay tonight. You’re a punk and I demand respect from you. Just like Texas sent your kind back to Mexico over a century ago, I will be sending you back to your third world home.

Match #3:

_kCUr4zAbPNfkYwVk0AZcAWZCmpHKEkL81_HP2JPagc=s219-p-noVS pRPHlaTk1mTmYmeaV_UpLHVHCwbBZyfKnzoFPGGr978=s220-p-no

Ricky Santana vs. Sam Oliver Bass

Sam Oliver Bass stalls to start, as he tries to play mind games with Ricky Santana. Finally inside and they lockup, with Santana winning the battle and slams SOB to the mat, then grabs a headlock and powers him down to the mat again and back to the headlock. SOB escapes with an atomic drop and follows with a backbreaker that gets two. SOB with another one, for two. Santana sends SOB into the turnbuckle and hits a dropkick to the back of SOB’s head. Santana pounds him the corner. Santana whips SOB into the other corner, but Santana hangs on and reverses his own whip and nails SOB with a clothesline. Santana gets another slam but it only two. Bobby Jaggers comes running and distracts Santana long enough for SOB to recover. Santana walks right into the piledriver from SOB. SOB gets the victory.

Winner: Sam Oliver Bass at 8:11

Post Match:

pRPHlaTk1mTmYmeaV_UpLHVHCwbBZyfKnzoFPGGr978=s220-p-nozs-qLiZG50I5DEb_vhe6paE4ok8T77rbj-DnEwt3QbjfzbyQDDkmYgeOoW9y1WSaWIvmlxExuvbpAdMrCrI1W5gDMMmoVF81BVoSSyZEkAn59kHSyM284XFBt2TcKbRGBgWZzA-itTfzxllTUcInjyzAmhaT5s2mJ8rcxxcdSoy-7wXorVUIQDrwtMp73pCuRWRUpK1gwmcwpS0ursXF8-MUi_ZDv8iE8G1VQv7MUnKgcaM4bBSPsgjNod2UXzh0cGqD3SkjnqZbBPh_1WOLKbuvsR2tYW4Uc78eYPwtqZJU2CwDaKhqgRurAxQBn9POG1wDdLZxpakF8ZYwgGdpOuhlfQpk3pO9h73TgzxVJZbRw2K9h_9RLIqUSTQ-cXmUUVpt5nd-qfU-6ISNCTxMbASWQwVCPv7mKytiC_hL3hMz2nrQA3cz6SUuvpVyrEgX26j8BI_GuzK61JlPNiQMqQLDPNiRAFTjftWdZEYbROTKk5qwwDsw8cfCO76ogeKp1YH9Vw=s220-p-no_kCUr4zAbPNfkYwVk0AZcAWZCmpHKEkL81_HP2JPagc=s219-p-nobj6tMW46uvsC-ybDRMCHnPPfoXXjDMr9EjtdvZqLxOY=s219-p-no

Sam Oliver Bass and Bobby Jaggers are not done with Ricky Santana and start beating him in the middle of the ring with belts. Brickhouse Brown comes out of nowhere and dropkicks Jaggers into SOB. SOB and Jaggers scurry away, as Brown protects Santana.

Match #4:

Xm4lH3GchaefRLuSnHrEfdyANw8mgq-9Om84J2Jvn1o=w220-h219-pVS Z9ZOa5pF_999bMKWiLYmEylRoe7QM6k_KhwQ-591uHQ=w220-h219-p-no

Col. DeBeers vs. Jimmy Snuka

Jimmy Snuka attacks before Col. DeBeers can get in the ring and Snuka drops an elbow, then stomps away on DeBeers in the corner. Snuka chokes DeBeers then follows with a giant backdrop for two. DeBeers finally gets into the match and reverses a slam attempt for two. Snuka is off the mat first though, which forces DeBeers to fight with kicks on his back, which works in getting Snuka away from him. DeBeers starts working on the right arm of Snuka but Snuka escapes with a backdrop suplex. Snuka tosses him over the top rope and comes running off the apron with a flying crossbody. Back inside Snuka with a delayed suplex but that only gets two. Snuka chokes away in the corner and dumps DeBeers in the middle of the ring and goes up to finish the match with the Superfly Splash. Buddy Rose tries to stop it, Snuka comes off the top rope with a flying crossbody on Rose on the outside. Snuka gets back into the ring, which DeBeers tries a sneak roll-up but Snuka rolls with and gets position for the pin and wins the match.

Winner: Jimmy Snuka at 8:18

Post Match:

Z9ZOa5pF_999bMKWiLYmEylRoe7QM6k_KhwQ-591uHQ=w220-h219-p-no

Jimmy Snuka has a microphone.

“What are you going to do know Rose, your goon is no longer available for you. Honestly, Rose who would ever want to join you side? Why don’t you do Portland and the world for that fact and drive yourself off a cliff. But since we all know your ego is too big to something like that I will be more the happy to meet in this ring next week with my mystery partner. Now when no one comes to your aid next week, we will still have that match Rose.

Main Event: NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Title Bout

nKtAcUfh6to5vPhgPe82lu31wAgmTar9LEe4KvYw8TU=s219-p-noVS Ei5g83luL8I58YMx1Cpn0IyNnCXpW5svrMmJ7DUVOJk=s220-p-no

The Grappler vs. Jules Strongbow

The Grappler gets a cheapshot to start, so Jules Strongbow smacks him down and clotheslines him out of the ring. Back in, The Grappler throws a couple of chops, but Strongbow just shakes his head as he absorbs the blows. Strongbow fires back with chops of his own and backdrop for two. Strongbow takes The Grappler him down again with a hard double chop. The takes Strongbow down finally, but gets tagged with another right and bails. Strongbow chases, walking right into The Grapplers trap and The Grappler nails him with a clothesline. Kneedrop gets two for The Grappler. Butterfly suplex gets two. Strongbow is stuck in the corner but he starts slugging his way and gets a backbreaker for two. The Grappler bails to the farthest corner. Strongbow soon follows but takes a boot right the temple and Strongbow is knocked out in the middle of the ring. The Grappler gets the easy three count and retains his NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Championship Belt.

Winners: The Grappler at 8:16

Portland Wrestling

Al Madril vs. Vinnie Valentino {NWA Pacific Northwest Television Title Bout}

Bobby Eaton vs. Shawn Michaels

Kiwi Herders vs. Bill Dundee & Ricky Morton {Pacific Northwest Tag Team Title Bout}

Doink vs. Mr. Olympia

Buddy Rose & Mystery Partner vs. Jimmy Snuka & Mystery Partner

Kiwi Herders vs. Bill Dundee & Ricky Morton {Pacific Northwest Tag Team Title Bout}

Doink vs. Mr. Olympia

Rose can be in BIG trouble now that Snuka seems to have an ace up his sleeve (or kilt as the case may be). Still yet, I expect this brawl to be off the hook and out of control - DDQ / DCOR

Doink vs. Mr. Olympia

I think Olympia is right this may very well end up in some sort of non-contest.

Archived