14. SWF Fan
  15. gbasalmon
  16. MHero
  17. DAVEFAN95
  18. Uncrewed
  19. NoNeck

The list goes in reverse for every even numbered round as seen above

DRAFT SPREADSHEET

If you would like to be granted access to edit the spreadsheet, please message me. I'm not setting it so everyone with the link can edit it purely because that means ANYONE can edit it and it only takes one person who might not even be a part of the draft to ruin it for everyone. :)

Once the draft starts, please keep all discussions to the Sign-Up thread so that people making picks don't have to go through some discussion to see the pick list. :)

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm open to a trade in the first round if anyone wants to bump up the card. Running Australia into the ground, I doubt bar say Terry Thunder there's really anyone from the American circuit I could take that would give me a cat's chance in hell of surviving haha.

I'm open to a trade in the first round if anyone wants to bump up the card. Running Australia into the ground, I doubt bar say Terry Thunder there's really anyone from the American circuit I could take that would give me a cat's chance in hell of surviving haha.

If this isn't in the rules I'm going to scream but I'm not allowing pick trades (like trading for picks in the draft). Worker trades, fine. Pick trades, not fine.

I'm just not a fan of it.

I can accept this then, don't think it was in the rules but then I don't read them :rolleyes::p

Guessing this means I should cut down my backstage staff from my plans as I'm currently at around 12 maybe more :p

Think I may bring in the main guys and gals from each division and then when the dynasty rolls around bring a few more people in.

I dunno, there's a few of the big US Stars who are at least as over as any of the top Australian guys.

Casey Skym - 80 Pop in Australia

Terry Thunder - 72 Pop

Chaperone - 60 Pop

Drake Richards - 60 Pop

Prophecy - 57 Pop

Core - 55 Pop

Jean-Claude Giroux - 53 Pop

Atonga - 46 Pop

At pick number 6 your guaranteed to be able to draft one of those guys.

For me, Skym and Thunder are both good Authority Figures/Personalities but I can draft near as strong and good for Cult guys who's random contract won't cost anywhere near as much from a 'play the game' standpoint.

Chaperone being semi-active, there's stronger options in Aus at the commentary desk.

Of the other 5 there though, 1 is my first pick, the other 4 aren't on my list. I'm out to build Australia up full of menace, SQ, sex appeal and charisma guys and gals that can steal the show.

While I'm here, I've emailed MH my draft list as I'll probably be sleeping at other hours to those who are awake (US/UK times).

Is there anyone else who wouldn't mind having my list in case I pop up while I'm sleeping. After around round 10, I doubt I'll have much in the way of clashes with others lists but I'd hate to miss out on someone through sleeping for them to be the next pick.

While I'm here, I've emailed MH my draft list as I'll probably be sleeping at other hours to those who are awake (US/UK times).

Is there anyone else who wouldn't mind having my list in case I pop up while I'm sleeping. After around round 10, I doubt I'll have much in the way of clashes with others lists but I'd hate to miss out on someone through sleeping for them to be the next pick.

I think if MH has your list you're covered bud ;)

Yeah, giving me your list is a good way to make sure you get a pick when you're not on. I practically live on here. :p However there will be unavoidable times where I can't make it to a computer (hate using GDS on my phone).

And to clear an issue up, much like last time, you can draft a TV show with slot & network but it comes at the cost of one draft pick.

And to clear an issue up, much like last time, you can draft a TV show with slot & network but it comes at the cost of one draft pick.

Meaning to ask, can you draft a PPV network also with a draft pick? As I'm sure with how cramped America is getting, people will be fighting over the best networks for that also.

Meaning to ask, can you draft a PPV network also with a draft pick? As I'm sure with how cramped America is getting, people will be fighting over the best networks for that also.

Sure, but again it's at the risk of not having a full deck to work with at the start.

Archived