SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, December 2007[/I] Held at the Shakeshaft Auditorium in the Great Lakes Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Things started off with Joel Kovach in the ring. He called out Cliff Wilson, saying that the two of them needed to talk. Cliff came out hesitantly but got into the ring. Joel said that his suspension was a blessing in disguise. The time off gave him some time to think about what he had become. He said he was turning over a new leaf and he wanted to apologize to Cliff. Cliff said that that sounded good, but he wasn't convinced. He said Joel would have to prove that he's really changed. Joel asked what he would have to do. Cliff suggested proving he was really a team player by taking on the Fabulous Bumfholes in a handicap match. Joel said he'd do it. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Jack Bruce and Troy Tornado appeared on screen and said that they too were turning over new leaves. To prove it, they were going to hold a mini-concert at the next [I]Warzone[/I] and introduce their newest member. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Next, Richard Eisen appeared on screen. He said that he was disappointed with Sarah for not coming to him and discussing these problems backstage. He said that he knew he hadn't been the best husband to her or father to Eric, Jerry, and yes, Wanda, but that this wasn't the way to handle their problems. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"But if you want a fight, you've got one!"[/COLOR] Richard accepted Sarah's proposition for "When Hell Freezes Over". Seven matches, each one loyal SWF wrestlers against members of Karma, no titles on the line. Richard set the first match by saying that Akima Brave would take on whoever won the next match, a 10 man Battle Royal. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) [COLOR="Purple"]A 10 Man Battle Royal[/COLOR] featuring [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL, ANDRE JONES, ANTONIO, BART BIGGZ, BLACK HAT BAILEY, CHRIS GORDON, DELIRIOUS DAN, ENFORCER ROBERTS, MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ, and NEVADA NUCLEAR[/B] It was a pretty crazy match. A lot of these guys took to the air and bodies started flying over the top rope almost immediately. Only one man got eliminated with some outside help: Bart Biggz got pulled over the top rope by Pex. In the end, Mainstream, Chris, Andre, and Nevada were the last ones in. Andre eliminated Mainstream but was then eliminated by Chris. Finally, Nevada eliminated Chris. Nevada found a camera and screamed all sorts of things at Akima. WINNER: [B]Nevada Nuclear [/B]in 11:08 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) Sarah Eisen was shown walking backstage. She rounded a corner, only to find Remo and Rick Law screaming at each other. It looked like they were about to come to blows, so Sarah interjected herself between them. She said that she wouldn't tolerate dissension in Karma's ranks. She demanded to know what was wrong. It turns out that Rick and Remo were still sore at each other over what happened last week on [I]Warzone[/I]. Sarah said that there's only one way to handle this: they're going to have to fight it out. But, she said, since she doesn't have the authority to book a match in the ring .... yet .... she said they'd have to settle their differences outside in the parking lot later. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] BLZ Bubb came out in his Santa Claus outfit again, but that quickly got wrecked as Steve went on the offensive. It looked like he might actually take the bigger man down quickly, but Bubb recovered and, in short order, nailed Steve with a Hades Bomb. WINNER: [B]BLZ Bubb [/B]in 7:51 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Bubb looked like he intended on punishing Steve for wrecking his Santa suit. That's when Robert Oxford came out, dressed like a leprechaun. Bubb stopped what he was doing and stared at Oxford in horror before running from the ring, screaming the whole way. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) [B]RICK LAW vs. REMO [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a Parking Lot Brawl match[/COLOR] A ring of cars was in the parking lot, their lights tuned on a small circle. The members of Karma sat on the hoods, cheering and banging on the metal as Rick and Remo faced off in their street clothes. It was a brutal brawl with both men tearing into each other. Each of them took turns slamming the other into doors or onto hoods. At one point, Rick went for a roundhouse kick that Remo ducked, resulting in a busted window. In the end, though, Rick managed to knock Remo out cold. Sarah Eisen raised his hand in victory as the other members of Karma tended to Remo. WINNER: [B]Rick Law [/B]in 14:43 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) As Bruce was walking away from the circle of cars, he came face to face with Tim Westybrook. Tim didn't smile and they stared at each other for a few seconds. Finally, Tim broke the silence. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You know, I'm kind of excited about this whole 'When Hell Freezes Over' business. We're going to see who is more powerful, the SWF or Karma. We'll see who the better strategist is, Richard or Sarah Eisen. Why don't you and me see who the better man is?"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) The Fabulous Bumfholes went out to the ring. They said that Joel Kovach was crazy for taking the two of them on at the same time. They're the SWF Tag Team Champs, for cryin' out loud! But if it's a beating that Joel wants, that's exactly what they'll give him! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]JOEL KOVACH vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] Joel had to struggle in the early going. He tried his best, but the Bumfholes were just too quick for him. Marv Earnest wondered if it was ring rust; Jerry Eisen pointed out that it was a handicap match. Eventually, though, Joel started fighting back and you could see the fear in the Bumfholes' eyes. They couldn't keep Joel down. He often powered through attacks that should have dropped him and they just couldn't keep him pinned. Finally, Joel exploded. He tore the Bumfholes apart. He finally tossed Randy through the ropes so that he collided head first with the announce table and then nailed Zimmy with the Old School Drop. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 17:19 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] A pretty good show all around. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Nevada Nuclear won a battle royal [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]BLZ Bubb defeated Steve Frehley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Rick Law defeated Remo [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated the Fabulous Bumfholes [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, December 2007[/I] Held at McGaw Arena in the Tri State Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Nevada Nuclear started things off in the ring by hyping up how great it was going to be to destroy Akima Brave. He said that he was going to show Karma what it was like to mess with a Wrestler of ... His words got cut off as Delirious Dan attacked him from behind. Ana Garcia gasped when she realized that Dan was wearing a Karma t-shirt! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the hype; [COLOR="blue"] C[/COLOR] for the attack 2) Joel Kovach found Cliff Wilson backstage. He pointed out that he beat the Bumfholes fair and square. Is that enough? Cliff said it was close, but not quite. He pointed out that while he and Joel did have their differences, Cliff was able to get past them by taking the title right out from under Joel's nose and finally beating him in the ring. Cliff is ready to move on, but he suspects there might be one other person out there who Joel should make things up to first. Then, and only then, will Cliff forgive him. Joel seemed confused. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Who are you talking about?"[/COLOR] Cliff whispered something in his ear. Joel's jaw dropped. He asked if Cliff was kidding. Cliff said he wasn't. Joel grumbled something, then smiled and said he'd see what he could do. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Bart Biggz came to the ring and said that he had had enough with Flex and Pex interfering in his relationship with Lady Melissa. He said that he was going to beat them both within an inch of their lives. He wants to face them in a handicap match next week on [I]Invasion![/I] Ana Garcia seemed pretty shook up about this. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] No Santa Claus suit this time. Instead, Bubb came to the ring dressed as father time. Joey didn't seem to care. Bubb dominated most of the match, but then out came Robert Oxford, once again dressed as a leprechaun. Bubb freaked out and dove out of the ring, fleeing through the crowd as Oxford chased him. Joey watched in shock as the ref started the count. Bubb never came back. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 10:39 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Delirious Dan was strutting around backstage when he bumped into Wanda Fish and Bob Carlson. Wanda demanded to know what Dan was doing in a Karma t-shirt. Dan said that he felt that Karma was a nice fit for him and he wanted to join. Wanda slapped him and told him to take that shirt off, that just because he bought a t-shirt at the concession stand doesn't mean that he's a member of Karma. She said that he had to try out first. And he could do that tonight .... by facing Skull DeBones in the ring. Dan paled and walked away. Bob laughed at him, but his mirth was short-lived as Darryl Devine came out of nowhere and attacked him, beating him to the ground. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for Dan; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for Darryl 6) Joel Kovach found Richard Eisen backstage. Joel didn't look happy as he went into the office. He told Richard that he had a favor to ask him. Richard seemed hesitant but agreed to listen. Joel said that maybe, just maybe, the time had come to .... bring back ... and at this point, Joel started mumbling. Richard frowned and asked who they should bring back. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Archangel."[/COLOR] Richard said he was surprised. Joel explained that he was trying to make amends and that probably meant he should set things right with Archangel. Richard said he'd try. He turned to Missy Masterson and asked if they had a current address or phone number or e-mail for Archangel. Missy said she'd look into it and try to contact him. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for Joel's request; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for Richard's 7) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] Skull dominated Dan, but Dan dragged the match down. Thankfully, it was over quickly. WINNER: [B]Skull DeBones[/B] in 7:33 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 8) Marc DuBois came out to the ring and said that he was getting bored sitting backstage. He said that he knew he'd probably face someone at "When Hell Freezes Over" as part of the seven matches. He just wanted some action tonight. He issued an open challenge to anyone in the back. Out came Texas Pete to accept. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the response 9) [B]TEXAS PETE vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Not as good of a match as I hoped for, but still, it was good. Marc looked dangerous out there as he bullied Tex around the ring, finally finishing him off with the Marc of Excellence. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 15:22 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Troy Tornado and Jack Bruce came out onto the stage where their instruments had been set up. They said that it was time for their concert. They told everyone to give it up for their new drummer .... [B]BJ Shearer[/B]! I have to wonder what Tommy Cornell thinks of the fact that I keep taking all of the members of Painful Procedure away from him. Anyway, the concert was pretty good. BJ looked a little wooden coming out onto the stage, but he relaxed by the time the concert was over. Jack and Troy said it was so much fun, they'd do it again next week! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. BRUCE THE GIANT (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Truly an excellent match. These two have great chemistry together. Tim managed to stagger Bruce but that was about it during the early going. Bruce then took over the match and brutalized Tim at every turn. Tim came back with a second wind and it actually looked like he might beat Bruce. That's when Bruce pulled out some brass knuckles and decked Tim. The ref immediately called for the bell, so Bruce tossed him out of the ring. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook by DQ [/B]in 7:09 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) Bruce wasn't done with Tim yet. He motioned for others to join him, so Remo, Rick Law, and Wanda Fish joined Bruce in the ring and worked Tim over until finally, Tim was left lying in the ring, bleeding from a nasty gash on his forehead. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say about this one. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Joey Minnesota defeated BLZ Bubb [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Skull DeBones defeated Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois defeated Texas Pete to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Bruce the Giant by DQ, so Bruce retains [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][I]Year End Awards[/I][/SIZE] Once again, I found a copy of Pro Wrestling Hits Magazine on my desk, opened to the year end awards section. [B]2007 WRESTLER OF THE YEAR:[/B] Archangel of the SWF [B]2007 YOUNG WRESTLER OF THE YEAR:[/B] Robbie Retro of the SWF [B]2007 VETERAN WRESTLER OF THE YEAR:[/B] Sam Keith of the SWF [B]2007 FEMALE WRESTLER OF THE YEAR:[/B] Wanda Fish of the SWF [B]2007 PROMOTION OF THE YEAR:[/B] SWF [B]2007 MOST IMPROVED PROMOTION:[/B] NOTBPW [B]2007 MATCH OF THE YEAR:[/B] Joel Kovach vs. Christian Faith at "The World Is Watching" [B]2007 SHOW OF THE YEAR:[/B] SWF's "Let the Games Begin" Here are the Top 10 Wrestlers: 1) Archangel 2) Joel Kovach 3) Tim Westybrook 4) Eddie Peak 5) Robbie Retro 6) Ricky Dale Johnson 7) Zimmy Bumfhole 8) Randy Bumfhole 9) Cliff Wilson 10) Wanda Fish Needless to say, I'm pretty pleased.

I had a storyline like that when I did SWF in '04, too. Only, mine was Richard vs Eric fighting over control. I think your's is better. :) I didn't recognize the picture of Sarah Eisen, though. Is that someone already existing in the CVerse, or someone you made?

A couple of months ago, someone in the mod forum had a package of pics that could be used with the game. I don't remember who it was, but I downloaded it and just chucked it into my game files. When I created Sarah, I sorted through the new pictures and picked the only woman in there who wasn't either in her 20s or in her 70s.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, January 2008[/I] Held at the Missouri State Armoury in the Mid West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] 1) Before the show got started, a video played, thanking the fans for helping make the SWF the most honored professional wrestling promotion in the world during 2007. Images of Joel Kovach, Tim Westybrook, and Remo were featured prominently. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Once that was over, Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to the Armoury.[/I] 2) Ricky Dale Johnson was stanidng in the ring with the latest copy of Pro Wrestling Hits Magazine. He said that it was a good read and he was proud to be with the 2007 Promotion of the Year. But he noticed something. In the list of the Top 100 wrestlers, he was listed as number six while the current SWF Champ was listed as number nine. He said that didn't seem right to him for the champ to be so low, so he suggested a solution: he should become champ. He challenged Cliff to a match. Cliff came and out and accepted. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Bruce the Giant then cut a promo from somewhere backstage where he taunted Tim Westybrook. He said that for an Unstoppable Force, Tim sure stopped in a hurry last week on [I]Warzone[/I]. He told Tim to stay at home from now on. That way, he wouldn't get hurt. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) [B]BART BIGGZ vs. FLEX & PEX[/B] Bart never stood a chance. He fought his best, but Flex and Pex were just too much for him. They even managed to get a few chair shots in while the ref wasn't looking, leaving Bart bloodied and staggering. The strange thing was, they wouldn't pin him. Every time Bart fell, they just picked him back up again and kept going. Finally, Ana Garcia charged to the ringside and tossed in a towel. The ref called for the end of the match. Felx and Pex seemed disappointed, but they finally shrugged and left the ring. WINNERS: [B]Flex & Pex [/B]in 12:33 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) The Fabulous Bumfholes were backstage where they shrieked like little girls about the fact that there's going to be [I]another[/I] concert next week! They said it was so exciting to have musical stars like Jack Bruce, Troy Tornado, and BJ Shearer in the SWF. Then they dropped the act and told AFKAP to grow up. This isn't MTV. It's the SWF. It's a place where people wrestle, not rock. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) BLZ Bubb is sneaking around the backstage area, looking scared out of his wits. He rounds a corner and screams like a little girl when he sees Robert Oxford in full leprechaun regalia. BLZ Bubb demands that Shifty McDougal leave, but Robert says he can't. He's here to help Bubb. Bubb said he didn't need any help. Oxford countered that Bubb obviously did need help. To prove it, why don't they wrestle a match? If Bubb wins, Shifty will disappear forever. If Bubb loses, though, he has to start listening to Shifty again. Bubb somehow followed that logic and agreed to the match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) [B]SAM KEITH vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] This was a phenomenal match. Christian and Sam really pulled out all the stops on this one. Jerry Eisen said this is why the SWF was the top promotion in the world and why it would beat Karma at "When Hell Freezes Over". The momentum swung back and forth for most of the match until finally, Christian managed to nail Sam with the Leap of Faith. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith [/B]in 9:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 8) Christian got a mic after the match and said that there's a war on; that's why it's good that the SWF has the Army of One (namely himself). He said that he was ready to do his duty. Specifically, he wanted to take on Marc DuBois. Marc came out to the ring and laughed at Christian's challenge, finally telling Christian to dream on, that isn't going to happen. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the refusal 9) Missy Masterson timidly approached Richard Eisen backstage and said that she had done as he asked. She had tried to contact Archangel but couldn't find him. Richard was incredulous, asking her what she meant. She said his phone had been disconnected, all the letters she sent to him were returned unopened, that his agent didn't even know where he went. Richard said that was ridiculous, that Archangel was the 2007 Wrestler of the Year. How could he simply disappear? Missy said she didn't know, but that's what she found. Richard sighed and dismissed her. He then dialed a number on his cell phone and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Joel? It's Mr. Eisen ... We tried. We can't find him ... You're welcome."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) [B]ROBERT OXFORD vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] Bubb did not look happy, especially since Oxford insisted on wrestling in the full leprechaun gear. Bubb tried to end the match quickly, but that didn't work. Much to everyone's surprise, Oxford actually managed to bring Bubb down and got him locked in a Boston Crab. Even more surprising, Bubb tapped out. WINNER: [B]Robert Oxford [/B]in 12:26 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Sarah Eisen found Bob Carlson backstage looking at a copy of Pro Wrestling Hits Magazine. She congratulated him on being named the Young Wrestler of the Year. Bob exploded, saying that it wasn't an honor, it was an insult. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Look at how they listed me! Robbie Retro! They want me to be that dancing moron as well!"[/COLOR] He said he wanted to prove to everyone that he deserved respect. That's why he wants one of the matches at "When Hell Freezes Over". He wants to face Darryl Devine. Sarah said she liked his attitude and intensity, so he's got the match. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]CLIFF WILSON (c) vs. RICKY DALE JOHNSON [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] This was a really good match as well. I hope Tommy Cornell was watching it and stewing in his juices. Ricky showed why he was in the Top 10, but then, so did Cliff. The two of them put on a spectacular match, with Ricky focusing on a ground game while Cliff stuck to the aerial acrobatics. It looked as though Cliff were going to sew things up, but that's when Rick Law and Remo charged the ring and attacked him together. The ref immediately called for the bell. WINNER: Cliff Wilson by DQ in 13:53 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Rick Law and Remo continued the assault after the bell had been rung, finally leaving Cliff lying in the middle of the ring, unconscious. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I think I need to revamp the storylines a little. The crowd thought we didn't have enough hot ones to follow. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Flex and Pecs defeated Bart Biggz [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith defeated Sam Keith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Robert Oxford defeated BLZ Bubb [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Cliff Wilson defeated Ricky Dale Johnson by DQ and so retained [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Scapino - how is the structure of the company looking at the moment - ie who is Main Event / Midcard etc ? And what are their individual popularities (in the USA) ? Just curious as to how things have all changed in 2 years play

Okay, here is the current roster (at least, as much as I'm going to reveal; I gotta keep a few tricks up my sleeve). Heels in red, Faces in Blue, average popularity in paranthesis behind. [B][U]MAIN EVENTERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]BJ Shearer [/COLOR](As & B+s, B- in PR) [COLOR="Red"]Bruce the Giant [/COLOR](A) [COLOR="blue"]Cliff Wilson [/COLOR](B+) [COLOR="red"]Eddie Peak [/COLOR](A/B+) [COLOR="blue"]Eric Eisen [/COLOR](B) [COLOR="blue"]Joel Kovach [/COLOR](A/B+ w/ one C+ in Tri State) [COLOR="blue"]Joey Minnesota [/COLOR](A) [COLOR="red"]Rick Law [/COLOR](A/B+) [COLOR="red"]Texas Pete [/COLOR](B) [B][U]UPPER MIDCARDERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]BLZ Bubb [/COLOR](B) [COLOR="red"]Bob Carlson [/COLOR](B) [COLOR="red"]Christian Faith [/COLOR](B+) [COLOR="blue"]Jack Bruce [/COLOR](B-) [COLOR="red"]Marc DuBois [/COLOR](B) [COLOR="red"]Randy Bumfhole [/COLOR](B-) [COLOR="red"]Remo[/COLOR] (B) [COLOR="blue"]Ricky Dale Johnson [/COLOR](B) [COLOR="blue"]Sam Keith [/COLOR](B) [COLOR="blue"]Shawn Gonzalez [/COLOR](B) [COLOR="red"]Skull DeBones [/COLOR](B-) [COLOR="blue"]Steve Frehley [/COLOR](B) [COLOR="blue"]Tim Westybrook [/COLOR](B+) [COLOR="red"]Wanda Fish [/COLOR](B+) [COLOR="red"]Zimmy Bumfhole [/COLOR](B-) [B][U]MIDCARDERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLOR](B-) [COLOR="blue"]Brett Biggz [/COLOR](B) [COLOR="blue"]Chris Gordon [/COLOR](Cs mostly) [COLOR="blue"]Darryl Devine [/COLOR](B) [COLOR="blue"]Elmo Benson [/COLOR](C+) [COLOR="red"]Flex [/COLOR](C+) [COLOR="blue"]Mainstream Hernandez [/COLOR](C+) [COLOR="red"]Pex [/COLOR](B-/C+) [COLOR="red"]Rich Money [/COLOR](B-) [COLOR="blue"]Robert Oxford [/COLOR](B/B-) [B][U]LOWER MIDCARDERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Akima Brave [/COLOR](C) [COLOR="red"]Delirious Dan [/COLOR](C) [COLOR="red"]Enforcer Roberts [/COLOR](C+) [COLOR="blue"]Groucho Bling [/COLOR](C+) [COLOR="red"]Joe Sexy [/COLOR](C+) [COLOR="blue"]Nevada Nuclear [/COLOR](C) [COLOR="blue"]Troy Tornado [/COLOR](C+) [B][U]OPENERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]American Elemental [/COLOR](C-) [COLOR="red"]Andre Jones [/COLOR](C-) [COLOR="blue"]Bart Biggz [/COLOR](C) [COLOR="red"]Black Hat Bailey [/COLOR](C) [COLOR="red"]Mean Jean Cattley [/COLOR](C-) [B][U]ENHANCEMENT TALENT[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Antonio[/COLOR] (E) [COLOR="blue"]Missy Masterson [/COLOR](E) The big surprise for me has been Texas Pete. I really don't think I pushed him that much, but the game keeps auto-pushing him to Main Event status. I also realize that my roster is a little bloated right now. According to the ideal roster thingy, I'm eight over. It hasn't really hurt our finances too much (I know, try doing this in a MAW game and I'd be toast), but I've got a round of cuts planned for pretty soon. Like I said, I haven't been completely honest with this, but that's because if I was completely honest, certain things would become obvious and I want to keep them secret. Oh, and as far as the promotion goes, we're pretty much at B+ popularity across the board in the U.S., Bs in Canada, Bs in Mexico, B-s in the UK, Bs in Japan, Bs in Europe. If I structured the show right, I could probably do an okay show up in Canada (I've got quite a few guys now who are majorly over in Canada, namely Cliff, Tim, and Bruce with Eric and Marc as close fourth and fifth).

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, January 2008[/I] Held at Irvine Hall in the Mid South Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Rip Chord welcomed us to ringside. Peter said fans might be surprised to see Rip at the announce table again, but he said the first video they had should explain why Ana wasn't there. 1) In a video filmed earlier, Bart Biggz fumed at Ana Garcia, demanding to know why she threw in the towel for him during his match against Flex and Pex. Ana said she couldn't stand seeing him get hurt, not when it wasn't worth it. Bart demanded to know why she even cared. Ana bit her lower lip and then confessed that she loved Bart. Bart stared at her in surprise and Ana kissed him passionately. Bart stumbled back and said that they should find somewhere private to talk about this. They left, but then the camera caught sight of Lady Melissa standing around the corner, weeping bitterly. At least, she was supposed to. She didn't look good doing so. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 2) Remo and Rick Law came out to the ring. Rick said that Cliff Wilson was clever, trying to pit the two of them against each other a few weeks ago for the World Heavyweight Championship and that his plan almost worked but it failed. Cliff forgot that Karma is a family and that Remo and Rick had settled their differences. Remo didn't look entirely convinced, but he didn't say anything. Rick went on to say that he and Remo had talked it over, and the two of them wanted Cliff in the ring at "When Hell Freezes Over". He knew it couldn't be a title match. And he said he would even give Cliff a fighting chance by having a partner in the ring. He said they were looking forward to Cliff's answer. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]AKIMA BRAVE vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] It was an okay match. I forgot that these two don't click, but they did okay for the most part. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave [/B]in 10:31 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Delirious Dan came out to the ring in a huff. He said he'd been waiting for Karma to get back to him about his try-out match. So he called out Karma to see what their answer was. He tapped his foot, he bellowed all sorts of unkind remarks. Rip Chord commented, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"That's not a good way to win friends and influence people."[/COLOR] Wanda Fish, Marc DuBois, and Skull DeBones came out to the ring. Wanda looked stunned at Dan's attitude. She got into the ring and said that an intelligent person would have figured out the answer, but since Dan asked "so nicely", she would let Skull and Marc deliver Karma's answer. If you hadn't guess, the answer was "No", punctuated by a beatdown. Marc and Skull worked Dan over pretty hard, but then Christian Faith charged the ring and chased off the members of Karma. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) [B]BRETT BIGGZ vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] These two didn't have good chemistry and it hurt the match. Bob looked to be on fire out there, very focused and determined to hurt Brett, but the match ended quickly when Darryl Devine hit the ring and attacked Bob. WINNER: [B]Bob Carlson by DQ[/B] in 11:04 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 6) Christian Faith found Richard Eisen backstage and gave him a crisp salute. Richard looked confused and said that Christian should stand at ease. Christian did so. Richard asked what he wanted. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Permission to fight Marc DuBois at 'When Hell Freezes Over', SIR!"[/COLOR] Richard said that Christian could knock it off. Christian refused, so Richard decided to speak in his idiom. Richard said that Christian looked impressive on paper, but he wanted to make sure that Christian could deliver when it counted. That's why he would go on a training exercise first. If he could beat Ricky Dale Johnson cleanly, he could have the match against Marc. Christian snapped off another salute, ordered himself to "about face", and marched off. Richard watched him go and then rolled his eyes. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Joel Kovach found Cliff Wilson backstage. He said he heard about what Remo and Rick said. He asked if Cliff was going to accept the challenge. Cliff said of course he would since the SWF is at stake. Joel then asked if Cliff had a partner picked out yet. Cliff said he had some ideas but hadn't asked anyone. Joel said to look no further, he was the perfect choice. Cliff laughed and said that Joel was nice to offer, but he wasn't sure that was a good idea given their history. Joel insisted, pointing out that he took on the Bumfholes like Cliff requested. He tried to bring back Archangel, but it wasn't his fault he failed. He then went on to say that he had as much to lose as everyone else. Joel admitted he wanted another title shot and he knew he couldn't get one yet, but he said that if Karma took over the SWF, there's no telling what would happen. Would they fire everyone and start over? Would they give the title to one of them and never let anyone fight for it? Joel said that he would do anything to make sure that the SWF World Heavyweight Championship would still be around so that when the time came, he would be able to take a shot at it once again. Cliff listened to what he had to say and nodded thoughtfully. He said that he would think about it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Time of AFKAP to perform once more. BJ Shearer looked a little more confident out there this time as Jack and Troy got out their guitars and started playing. It was a good set that got the crowd jumping, but it was cut off abruptly when the Bumfholes crashed the stage. They attacked the three members of AFKAP, scattering them, but they seemed particularly intent on hurting Troy Tornado for some reason. They smashed an acoustic guitar over his head, drove him through BJ's drums, and finally tossed him off stage before congratulating each other and leaving the stage, laughing. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) Wanda Fish, Marc DuBois, and Skull DeBones are laughing through the backstage area when they run into Eric Eisen. He stares directly at Wanda. She tells Marc and Skull to go on without her and then greets her little brother warmly. Eric tells her to drop the act, that this has gone far enough. He said he understands how upset she must be at how their father and he treated her, but to try and bring down the SWF was too much. He said that they could sit down and work this out in private, but dragging this all into the public was too much. Wanda coutnered by saying that it was Eric and Richard who made it public in the first place by humiliating her. She said that Richard and the SWF was getting exactly what it deserved. And she pointed out that all of this wasn't her idea, it was really Eric's mother's, so if he has a problem with it, he should talk to her. Speak of the devil! Sarah came across this angry discussion. She said it was heartwarming to see her son and her "daughter" getting along so well. She told Eric that Wanda was right; Richard brought this on himself. It was too late for privacy. Everything was going to be finished out in public. Including this fight. Sarah said that one of the matches at "When Hell Freezes Over" was going to be Eric taking on Wanda. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) [B] RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] These two didn't click in the ring but that hardly mattered. The announcers covered it well enough. RDJ did his best to bring Christian down, but Christian powered through and finished things off with a Leap of Faith. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith [/B]in 12:08 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) Bruce the Giant came out to the ring. He mocked Tim Westybrook, saying that for an "Unstoppable Force", Tim sure seemed pretty stopped. He told Tim that he was an impressive kid, but he wasn't ready to hang with the big boys just yet. He then turned his attention to tonight's main event. He said that he had been talking to Marc DuBois lately and Marc told him how much fun it was to beat on Shawn Gonzalez. Bruce said Marc made it sound so fun, he wanted to try that himself. He said he'd defend his title tonight against Shawn. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the taunting; [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the match announcement 12) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. BRUCE THE GIANT (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Not surprisingly, Bruce was visibly tired by the end of the match. Sheesh. But it was a stellar effort by Shawn. He did his best to get the big man down but it just couldn't be done. Bruce finished him off with a Giant Choke Slam. WINNER: [B]Bruce the Giant [/B]in 6:33 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Bruce celebrated in the ring, but that was cut short when Tim Westybrook dove over the security rail and under the bottom rope. He ducked a clothesline from Bruce and then leapt on him, wrapping his legs around Bruce's torso and wailing on him. Bruce teetered and then toppled to the mat, and Tim started stomping on him. Karma boiled out of the back to protect Bruce, so Tim bailed and retreated up the ramp, laughing the whole way. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Things are progressing nicely to the SWF/Karma showdown. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave defeated Mean Jean Cattley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Bob Carlson defeated Brett Biggz[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith defeated Ricky Dale Johnson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Bruce the Giant defeated Shawn Gonzalez to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B] [/QUOTE]

Thanks Scap. Two things stand out for me - that Tim Westybrook is only an Upper Mid :confused: - he gets A* matches every time so it seems, and that Joey Minnesota needs to get rid of Nevada Nuclear and get in the title picture!!:)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, January 2008[/I] (The Go-Home Show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"When Hell Freezes Over"[/COLOR]) Held at the Centerpiece Bridge in the Mid Atlantic Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to what Jerry Eisen opined might be the last [I]Invasion![/I] ever. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"We just don't know what will happen if the SWF loses to Karma this Thursday at 'When Hell Freezes Over'. What will my mother do? Will any of us have jobs anymore?"[/COLOR] 1) Richard Eisen started off the show in the backstage area. He had gathered the troops around him and delivered a pep talk. He informed the wrestlers that security had the arena surrounded, that nobody is going to get into the building without Richard's say-so. That means that tonight, there will be no interruptions by Karma. He goes on to say that tonight's matches aren't about winning or losing. He's booked people in matches so they can warm up for Thursday. He tells them to go out there and do their best. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]NEVADA NUCLEAR vs. ANDRE JONES[/B] Nevada looked like a barely controlled animal in the ring. He staggered Andre early on in the match and then stalked him around the ring before finishing him off with a Mushroom Cloud. Jerry commented that Akima Brave had better watch himself. WINNER: [B]Nevada Nuclear [/B]in 5:56 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) Jack Bruce was shown visiting Troy Tornado in a hospital. He said that he should have seen the attack by the Bumfholes coming and yet he didn't. He said he blamed himself for the fact that Troy would be out of commission for a little while. He then promised Troy that he and BJ Shearer would make the Bumfholes pay. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) The announcers confirmed it: one of the matches this Thursday would be Jack Bruce and BJ Shearer taking on the Fabulous Bumfholes. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Joel Kovach found Cliff Wilson backstage. Joel asked Cliff if he had come to a decision yet. Cliff said he's given it a lot of thought and has decided that he will team with Joel against Remo and Rick Law this Thursday. Joel beamed and actually hugged Cliff, saying he wouldn't regret it. He then said that Richard had booked the two of them in the main event for tonight against Christian Faith and Texas Pete. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) Darryl Devine came out to the ring for his match. He first got the mic and addressed Bob Carlson. He said he had tried to apologize several times for what he did, but Bob was being stubborn. He said that if anyone was to blame, it was really Bob himself for going along with the Robbie Retro gimmick for so long. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. ERIC EISEN[/B] The two competitors shook hands before the match started. Unfortunately, that didn't help anything. They didn't click but the crowd didn't seem to care. By the time Darryl scored the Devine Dream Drop, they were on their feet. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 18:16 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Richard appeared on screen again and assured the fans that the SWF wasn't going anywhere. To prove it, he was booking one of the final matches for "When Hell Freezes Over". Tim Westybrook would once again face Bruce the Giant. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) The camera cut backstage to BLZ Bubb. Surprisingly, Bubb was lucid and calm. The camera pulled back to reveal Robert Oxford watching him carefully. Bubb seemed hesitant. He thanked Oxford for getting him back on his meds again but said he wasn't sure if he was ready to go out and face someone in the ring, especially not Tim Westybrook. Oxford said he would be fine, that he would be right there with him, that this was just a friendly match and a good test to make sure everything was okay. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] Bubb didn't seem his normal intense self out in the ring. Emma suggested that maybe, for the good of his career, Bubb should just go permanently off his meds. Oxford, who accompanied Bubb to the ring, shouted encouragement to him throughout the match and Bubb eventually began to turn things up a little, but it was too little, too late. Tim destroyed him with the Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 8:32 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Christian Faith came out to the ring first and got a microphone. He assumed the persona of a drill sargeant and screamed bloody murder at Marc DuBois, explaining how his mission was to destroy Marc completely and how he wouldn't stop until it was accomplished. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]CLIFF WILSON & JOEL KOVACH vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH & TEXAS PETE[/B] Much to my chagrin, Cliff and Joel do not work well together as a team. The road agents complained afterwards that their timing was completely off. It didn't really matter, though, because they did a really good job of covering for it. The fans really got behind them and cheered them on as they beat Tex and Christian when Cliff nailed Tex with a Falling Angel Moonsault. WINNERS: [B]Cliff Wilson & Joel Kovach [/B]in 9:08 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Cliff and Joel were celebrating in the ring when Rick Law, Remo, and Bruce the Giant came out of nowhere and attacked them in the ring. Cliff and Joel tried to fight them off and did okay at first, but Bruce proved to be too much for them to handle on top of Rick and Remo. That's when Tim Westybrook charged out of the back and attacked Bruce. But then Wanda Fish added herself to the mix, which only brought out Eric Eisen. The brawl intensified and spilled out to ringside as the rest of Karma and the SWF lockerroom spilled out into the arena and tore the place up. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] Hesitantly, the announcers ran through the card for "When Hell Freezes Over" (Marv Earnest complained he would rather watch the brawl): [B]NEVADA NUCLEAR vs. AKIMA BRAVE [/B]([COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR]) [B]BJ SHEARER & JACK BRUCE vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. MARC DuBOIS [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. BOB CARLSON [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. WANDA FISH [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. BRUCE THE GIANT [/B]([COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR]) [B]CLIFF WILSON & JOEL KOVACH vs. RICK LAW & REMO [/B]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say here. I'm looking forward to what should prove to be a fun PPV. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Nevada Nuclear defeated Andre Jones [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Darryl Devine defeated Eric Eisen [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated BLZ Bubb [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Cliff Wilson & Joel Kovach defeated Christian Faith & Texas Pete [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE] As always, predictions are welcome!

NEVADA NUCLEAR vs. [B]AKIMA BRAVE[/B] (C) [I]It's non title so I want ot say Nuclear but I think I'm gonan stick with Akima. Once this Karma think is over you need to pick up Rhino Umaga, Samoan Machine and Kid Toma. Get the family back togther.[/I] BJ SHEARER & JACK BRUCE vs. [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] (B+) [I]These guys are the tag team wave of the future go Bumfholes (although seriously change your name for christsakes)[/I] CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. [B]MARC DuBOIS[/B] (B+) [I]I'm not really diggin' Faith's new character and DuBois is the wave of the future[/I] DARRYL DEVINE vs. [B]BOB CARLSON[/B] (B+) [I]He's the number five wrestler in the world, go Robbi... I mean go Bob Carlson[/I] ERIC EISEN vs. [B]WANDA FISH[/B] (B) [I]Sorry Eric your sister's gonna kick your ass[/I] [B]TIM WESTYBROOK[/B] vs. BRUCE THE GIANT (A*) [I]Good to I hate Bruce the Giant, not the he's a good heel and I'm supposed to hate him kinda hate either[/I] [B]CLIFF WILSON & JOEL KOVACH[/B] vs. RICK LAW & REMO (A) [I]With a suprise save by Archangel who sakes with Joel after the match and tells him everything is cool between them[/I]

[B]NEVADA NUCLEAR[/B] vs. AKIMA BRAVE (C) Nevada's certainly got a push recently, and this non-title win allows the feud to continue. [B]BJ SHEARER & JACK BRUCE[/B] vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (B+) Not sure about this one, but I expect it'll be 3-3 going to the final match, so I needed SWF to win this one! Guess the help comes from Troy. CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. [B]MARC DuBOIS [/B](B+) Another one that could go either way, but I think the Canadian Phenom beats out Faith's new character. DARRYL DEVINE vs. [B]BOB CARLSON[/B] (B+) Young Wrestler of the year - he deserves his win! ERIC EISEN vs. [B]WANDA FISH[/B] (B) Coul go the other way if the Bumfholes win, but having one of Karma's mainstays win will give them the momentum going into the last few matches. [B]TIM WESTYBROOK[/B] vs. BRUCE THE GIANT (A*) I anyone's going to stop the Giant it's going to be the Iron Man, who'll be looking crisp and fresh long after Bruce has collapsed with a heart attck CLIFF WILSON & JOEL KOVACH vs. [B]RICK LAW & REMO [/B](A) The deciding match - and it's a Cliff Wilson turn that wins it for Karma! So SWF gets turned over to Karma, Archangel can come back to be SWF's saviour, and start the money feud with Dark Angel. With Westybrook and Kovach at his side, this story hasn't stopped yet! Or something else happens.

[b]NEVADA NUCLEAR[/b] vs. AKIMA BRAVE [b]BJ SHEARER & JACK BRUCE vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. [b]MARC DuBOIS[/b] DARRYL DEVINE vs. [b]BOB CARLSON[/b] ERIC EISEN vs. [b]WANDA FISH[/b] [b]TIM WESTYBROOK[/b] vs. BRUCE THE GIANT CLIFF WILSON & JOEL KOVACH vs. [b]RICK LAW & REMO[/b] Archangel will return to screw the SWF, help the SWF, or Remo will jump back the SWF..?

[b]NEVADA NUCLEAR[/b] vs. AKIMA BRAVE [i]As much as the Radioactive Wrecking Machine's contact lenses get me excited, I would rather see Akima win.... but again, I assume it'll be 3-3 going into the main event and this one was a tough call :)[/i] BJ SHEARER & JACK BRUCE vs. [b]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/b] [i]Ladies and gentlemen, they may have silly names but Zimmy Bumfhole is the future of professional wrestling. Randy ain't bad either, but its such a silly name that I didn't want to say it :) I mean seriously... Randy.[/i] CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. [b]MARC DuBOIS[/b] [i]I'm Marc-ing out...... yeah, I suck.[/i] [b]DARRYL DEVINE[/b] vs. BOB CARLSON [i]Retro at #5.... what were PWI thinking?! I'm hoping that Devine severely puts him back in his place. I've never fired anyone as quickly as I've fired Robbie Retro[/i] [b]ERIC EISEN[/b] vs. WANDA FISH [i]Wanda... I love you in a purely platonic way but Eric's gonna kick your ass tonight.[/i] TIM WESTYBROOK vs. [b]BRUCE THE GIANT[/b] [i]Crikey, this is gonna be one helluva fight but I see a Giant Choke Slam in the near future... ya think Bruce will send him all the way to Oztralia with it? :)[/i] CLIFF WILSON & JOEL KOVACH vs. RICK LAW & REMO [i]And finally..... the most difficult match of them all to call and it in no way seems familiar from any other diary I've read/written :p There's so much that could happen here that it seems ridiculous to come up with a real prediction (good booking) so I'm just gonna predict a win for Team KARMA to set the scores at 4-3 for the night[/i] Good work on the whole card, it looks pretty huge all round although I have to say that you should really push Joey Minnesota. If I'd known how uber-over he was for you then I'd have made demands sooner :) If Karma actually win then I can't wait to see how things would play out for the next few months. While I'm not a fan of uber-stables, I imagine that there would be a titanic struggle between everyone after they got power.... and that some people might get fired :) Keep up the good work Scap, this is still the #1 diary on here Derek B

From SWF.com ... [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"][B]"When Hell Freezes Over"[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] this Thursday exclusively on Pay-Per-View![/CENTER] The stakes have never been higher for an SWF show even though no titles are on the line. The future of the SWF hangs in the balance! Will the loyal SWF wrestlers defeat Karma allowing Richard Eisen to regain control? Or will Karma win the night and the control of the company? The following matches will determine the outcome: [I][B]Nevada Nuclear vs. Akima Brave[/B][/I] - The Wrestler of Mass Destruction is back! He's bound and determined to destroy Akima Brave. Yet Akima has been able to hold on the SWF 10-Minute Championship since winning it several months ago. Who will come out on top? [B][I]BJ Shearer & Jack Bruce vs. the Fabulous Bumfholes [/I][/B]- "The Artists Formerly Known as Painful" have a score to settle with Randy and Zimmy after the tag team champs broke up their latest concert and put Troy Tornado in the hospital. Will they get their revenge? Or will the Bumfholes pick up the win for Karma? [B][I]Christian Faith vs. Marc DuBois[/I][/B] - "The Army of One" has set his sights on Marc DuBois. Will this match be another victory in the war against Karma? Or will Christian Faith suffer a defeat at the hands of one of Karma's most promising members? [B][I]Darryl Devine vs. Bob Carlson[/I][/B] - The only thing Bob Carlson wants is to leave his Robbie Retro persona far behind. Yet even being named Pro Wrestling Hits Magazine's Young Wrestler of the Year for 2007 reminded him of his former gimmick. He's blamed Darryl Devine for his recent woes. What will happen when these two face off in the squared circle? [B][I]Eric Eisen vs. Wanda Fish[/I][/B] - In some ways, this match embodies the conflict between the SWF and Karma. Karma got its start because of the way the Eisens treated Wanda Fish after she revealed who her father really is. What will happen as these estranged siblings enter the ring? Will Wanda avenge herself for the way she was treated? Or will Eric show her that the SWF is stronger? [B][I]Tim Westybrook vs. Bruce the Giant[/I][/B] - This is a match that has our fans buzzing and for good reason. The Unstoppable Force meets the Immovable Object in the ring in what promises to be a titanic struggle. Will the veteran pick up the win for his side? Or will the Iron Man add Bruce's name to his list of victims? [B][I]Cliff Wilson & Joel Kovach vs. Rick Law & Remo[/I][/B] - Both these tag teams have stormy pasts. Cliff and Joel recently concluded a feud with each other that led to Cliff becoming the SWF World Heavyweight Champion. Rick and Remo have had some major disagreements about who should challenge Cliff for the Heavyweight Championship. It would appear that all differences have been laid aside in what could be the deciding battle of the evening. Even if the SWF or Karma win it all before this match, it will still be a battle that is sure to leave people talking. Who will come out on top? Who will win the majority of the matches, the Supreme Wrestling Federation or Karma? [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Order [COLOR="darkred"][B]"When Hell Freezes Over"[/B][/COLOR] to find out![/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[B]NEVADA NUCLEAR[/B] vs. AKIMA BRAVE [i]Non-Title, I think Nevada pulls it off. [/i] BJ SHEARER & JACK BRUCE vs. [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] [i]The Bumfholes are on a roll, and haven't needed Karma to get there.[/i] CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. [B]MARC DuBOIS[/B] [i]Ditto for DuBois. Faith is good, but Marc's the future.[/i] [B]DARRYL DEVINE[/B] vs. BOB CARLSON [i]I think Darryl pulls this one out, but barely. Carlson puts up one hell of a fight, and it might even be a DQ finish.[/i] ERIC EISEN vs. [B]WANDA FISH[/B] [i]Sorry, but now is not the time for Eric to get the victory in this fued. I forsee at least one more match between these two.[/i] [B]TIM WESTYBROOK[/B] vs. BRUCE THE GIANT [i]I think Tim gets a measure of revenge, and well, Brucie boy just can't hang.[/i] CLIFF WILSON & JOEL KOVACH vs. RICK LAW & REMO [i]With the matches being 3 on 3 at this point, this is going to end up at some kind of draw. My call is Archangel coming in and being a one-man wrecking crew, taking out everyone and acting as a full-on tweener.[/i]

[B]NEVADA NUCLEAR[/B] vs. AKIMA BRAVE [I]What can I say, I love Nevada Nuclear and always push him to the moon. So should everyone else.[/I] BJ SHEARER & JACK BRUCE vs. [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] [I]The Bumfholes are amazing; even if they need a new name.[/I] [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] vs. MARC DuBOIS [I]I may have this and the Nevada Nuclear vs. Akima Brave match switched around.[/I] DARRYL DEVINE vs. [B]BOB CARLSON[/B] [I]There's no way the young wrestler of the year loses now.[/I] ERIC EISEN vs. [B]WANDA FISH[/B] [I]Wanda gives KARMA the advantage by kicking her brothers ass.[/I] [B]TIM WESTYBROOK[/B] vs. BRUCE THE GIANT [I]The Unstoppable Force takes down the giant to keep the SWF alive.[/I] [B]CLIFF WILSON & JOEL KOVACH[/B] vs. RICK LAW & REMO [I]For some reason I just don't see KARMA winning it all.[/I]

[CENTER]SWF presents ... [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"When Hell Freezes Over"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 2, January 2008[/I] Held at the Mayor Street Arena in the New England Territory 15,000 in attendance; buyrate of 397,393[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Emma Chase welcomed us to the sold-out Mayor Street Arena just blocks from SWF World Headquarters. 1) Missy Masterson started the show in the ring where a table had been set up. Missy sid that among her many "assets" and "talents" is her part-time job as a notary public (the audience seemed more interested in the assets and talents that were popping out of her skimpy secretary outfit). She said that's why she was overseeing the final contract signing between Richard and Sarah Eisen. Out came the feuding Eisens. As they did, Missy explained that they were going to sign the contract that would finalize their wager. It stated that if the SWF wrestlers won the majority of tonight's matches, Richard would remain in control of the SWF. If Karma won at least four matches, Sarah Eisen would assume control. Sarah elected to speak first before signing. She said that Richard could only blame himself for all of this. She said that if he had been a better husband, father, and boss, none of this would be happening. She said that's why she was going to take great pleasure seeing Karma destroy him and his company in the ring. She signed the contract with a flourish. Richard picked up the contract and looked it over. As he did, he started talking about how he wished he could take back everything that had happened, that if he could do it all over again, he'd do it better. He said that he only wanted to entertain the fans, he only.... His voice trailed off as he frowned at the contract. A faint smile tugged at the corner of his mouth and, without another word, signed it. He handed it to Missy then stuck out his hand for Sarah to shake. Sarah ignored it and left the ring. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]NEVADA NUCLEAR vs. AKIMA BRAVE[/B] The crowd was definitely on Nevada's side as he came out and they stayed with him the whole match. Akima mounted a worthy offense, but Nevada was simply on fire tonight. WINNER: [B]Nevada Nuclear [/B]in 7:48 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I][COLOR="DarkGreen"]"The SWF scores first blood! It's 1-0!"[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen crowed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Don't get too ****y, Jerry, there's a long night ahead of us,"[/COLOR] Emma Chase pointed out.[/I] 3) Akima could hardly believe that he was beaten. He attacked Nevada from behind and soon was joined by Skull DeBones. The two members of Karma worked Nevada over before Joey Minnesota charged the ring and chased them off, rescuing his tag partner. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Missy Masterson was running backstage, trying to keep up with Richard. Richard went out to his limo and opened the door. He turned to Missy and told her to keep an eye on things here. He had to go take care of some things. With that, he got into the limo and it sped off. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Troy Tornado was backstage in a sling and with bandages taped around his head. He did his best to psyche up BJ Shearer and Jack Bruce for their match against the Bumfholes. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) [B]BJ SHEARER & JACK BRUCE vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] This was a great match! Both teams clicked perfectly with each other and it turned out to be a hard-fought battle back and forth. Finally, though, BJ Shearer took control and nailed Zimmy with the Rhythm and Bruise. WINNERS: [B]BJ Shearer & Jack Bruce [/B]in 13:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I][COLOR="DarkGreen"]"2-0! If we can keep this up, the SWF will have it sewn up in no time," [/COLOR]Peter Michaels observed.[/I] 7) Wanda Fish appeared on screen. She acknowledged that Karma was a little behind, but she said that's okay. It's not how you start, it's how you finish. She said that her brother should remember that in their match tonight, especially since their match would finish with him pinned. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] Oh Bob. Maybe he should go back to dancing. He was off his game tonight and the audience could tell. Darryl and the announcers did their best to cover for him, but it was painfully obvious that he was thinking about something else the entire match. It ended when Bob managed to nail Darryl with a Missile Dropkick. WINNER: [B]Bob Carlson [/B]in 14:16 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Bob celebrated his win, but then noticed that Darryl was still down. He set the boots to Darryl, kicking on him before the ref finally pulled him off and ordered him to leave the ring. Bob did, laughing at Darryl before he strutted out of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I][COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Now it's 2-1," [/COLOR]Emma pointed out. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"A minor set back. That's all," [/COLOR]was Jerry's terse reply.[/I] 10) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. MARC DuBOIS[/B] Things picked up again with this match. Christian looked particularly nasty out there, trying every trick in the book to not just beat Marc but to injure him as well. Marc managed to slip out of most of it, although Christian did get plenty of near-falls. Marc finally came back and, after a burst of brilliant offense, but Christian away with the Marc of Excellence. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 14:49 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Rick Law and Remo appeared on screen. They pointed out how the score was tied now. They said that some might think that means that Karma and the SWF are neck-and-neck. They said some might think the same thing about them facing Cliff Wilson and Joel Kovach tonight. They said nothing could be further from the truth. They said that tonight, they would either score the decisive pin or add insult to injury when they beat Joel and Cliff 1-2-3. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. WANDA FISH[/B] The match started slowly with Eric getting in Wanda's face. They stood nose-to-nose, Eric yelling at her. Wanda shoved him away so Eric came back, only to walk into a knife-edge chop that sent Eric reeling. Eric recovered and delivered a knife-edge chop of his own. And then they blew the roof off the arena. These two kept after each other and sold each other's offense brilliantly. Once again, the great chemistry that these two have shone through the match and the fans barely sat through any of it. Wanda's strategy seemed to be to focus on Eric's legs throughout the match, especially his knees, and we soon realized why. After stopping one burst of offense from Eric with a Dish of the Day, Wanda took him down and locked in a Figure Four and reached for the ropes for extra leverage. The ref never noticed and Eric eventually had to tap. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 17:46 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 13) Eric was helped out of the ring and some officials carried him towards the back. Wanda got a mic and asked her brother where he was running to with his tail tucked between his legs. She pointed out that Karma had just taken the lead and that's where they'd stay for the rest of the night! Bruce came out and heckled Eric a little on his way to the ring. Wanda handed over the mic and gave Bruce a kiss on the cheek. Bruce then addressed Tim Westybrook. He told Tim that he was stupid for pursuing him. He said he was the biggest professional athlete in the world. He said he was an Immovable Object. He said that tonight, the SWF would end when he drove Tim into the mat with a Giant Chokeslam. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for Wanda's taunting; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for Bruce's promo 14) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] Poor Bruce looked dead on his feet by the end of this match, but that's okay. The excellent chemistry that he and Tim have together simply dazzled the audience with this match. It seemed that Bruce was right in the early going. Tim tried several times to stagger the bigger man, only each time, it didn't work. Tim would rebound off the ropes for a clothesline or a running forearm blow, only to ricochet off Bruce's chest. Tim tried to powerslam Bruce as well but he struggled to lift the Giant off the ground. Then Bruce would simply headbutt Tim and send him reeling. Bruce worked Tim over, shutting Tim down the few times The Iron Man got up some steam. Finally, Bruce chokeslammed Tim so hard the entire ring shook. As Bruce simply set a foot on Tim's chest, Jerry Eisen moaned that it was over, the SWF was done. Except Tim kicked out. Bruce couldn't believe it. He dragged Tim up and chokeslammed him again. This time, Bruce covered him properly. But Tim kicked out again. Bruce dragged Tim up and grabbed him by the neck, only to have Tim come to life, reigning blows onto Bruce's head and shoulders. Bruce staggered, and Tim managed to break free and stagger the bigger man. A clothesline actually took Bruce off of his feet. Tim dropped down and stalked Bruce as the bigger man struggled to his feet. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"He's not really going to try it, is he?" [/COLOR]Emma asked. As soon as Bruce was on his feet, Tim answered the question by getting his head between Bruce's legs and lifting, straining .... and he got Bruce up into the Electric Chair, which turned into the Unstoppable Force. Bruce and Tim lay on the mat, both of them down. The ref started counting. When he got to six, Tim twitched. At seven, Tim crawled over to Bruce and rolled the big man over and then draped his arm over Bruce's chest. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 16:58 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I][COLOR="DarkGreen"]"It's now 3-3. It all comes down to the main event,"[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen said.[/I] 15) Backstage, Joel Kovach met Cliff Wilson by the ring entrance and asked if he was ready. Cliff said he was. They shook hands and started for the ring. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) A video aired, highlighting all the different feuds and matches that led us to this point. There was footage from Cliff winning the belt to Joel getting suspended, along with Remo's defection to Karma, Rick Law's surprise debut, and the parking lot brawl. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 17) [B]CLIFF WILSON & JOEL KOVACH vs. RICK LAW & REMO[/B] Once again, Cliff and Joel didn't work well together, but the audience was so excited, they didn't seem to notice. It was a great match otherwise. Lots of heavy-hitting moves and near falls in the early going. Rick and Remo seemed content to leave Joel outside the ring while they worked over Cliff. Then Cliff managed to bring Joel into the ring and he cleaned house, hitting Rick and Remo with atomic drops and then nailing Remo with an Old School Drop. He covered Remo, only to have the ref dragged out of the ring by Rick Law. The ref hit his head on the way down, knocking him out. Rick got into the ring and traded blows with Joel, but then Cliff came diving in with a cross-body block that took Rick down. Cliff got up and turned to Joel, slapping him on the chest and yelling, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Let's get them!"[/COLOR] Joel nodded and gave Cliff the thumbs up, dropping into a ready stance. Cliff turned back to Remo and Rick, who faced off against them. That's when Joel stood up straight. Cliff took a step towards Rick and Remo but then frowned, turning around and giving Joel a confused look. He and Joel stared at each other for a while before Joel suddenly lashed out with a roundhouse kick that nearly took Cliff out of his boots. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"What the hell is he doing?" [/COLOR]Jerry Eisen shouted as Joel landed blow after blow after blow on Cliff's head. He finally nailed Cliff with an Old School Drop, then picked him up and shoved him at Remo, who caught Cliff and looked at Joel, utterly confused. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Finish him!" [/COLOR]Joel shouted. Remo glanced at Rick Law, who shrugged, so Remo nailed Cliff with the Destroyer. He made the pin while Joel went out and roused the ref, rolling him into the ring. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Not like this! Not like this!" [/COLOR]Jerry screamed as the ref made the count. WINNER: [B]Rick Law & Remo [/B]in 25:02 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 18) As Remo and Rick stared at him in open surprise, Joel got a mic. He paced around the ring and then shouted into it,[COLOR="DarkGreen"] "All right, Sarah. I kept my end of the bargain. Now keep yours!"[/COLOR] Sarah came out to the entrance with a mic. She said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Well, ladies and gentlemen, it would appear that Karma has won, which makes me the sole owner and CEO of the SWF. And for my first official act, I'm making a match for right now. Cliff Wilson will defend his World Heavyweight Title against the newest member of Karma, Joel Kovach!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 19) [B]CLIFF WILSON (c) vs. JOEL KOVACH [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] This wasn't really a match. Cliff didn't seem to be truly aware of where he was or what was going on. Joel toyed with him for a minute before finally nailing him again with the Old School Drop and making the pin. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 2:15 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 20) Joel took the title belt and hugged it close, going from post to post, posing with the title. The fans booed and actually threw things at him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] People were apparently sick of seeing Missy, Richard, and Sarah. Oh well. It was a fun show. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]"When Hell Freezes Over"[/COLOR][/U] [I]Nevada Nuclear defeated Akima Brave [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]BJ Shearer & Jack Bruce defeated the Fabulous Bumfholes [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Bob Carlson defeated Darryl Devine [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois defeated Christian Faith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Eric Eisen [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Bruce the Giant [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Rick Law & Remo defeated Cliff Wilson & Joel Kovach [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Cliff Wilson (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 2, January 2008 (airs on Friday)[/I] Held at the Gorski Ballroom in the South West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of Warzone. Duane ribbed Ana a little for missing last week. Ana said it was for a good reason and added that she would have to miss for a little while again tonight. When Duane asked why, Ana replied that he’d see. 1) Richard Eisen came out to the ovation of the crowd. He waited for the cheering to die down a little before he started. He said that most fans know that Warzone is taped on Wednesdays, so “When Hell Freezes Over” hasn’t happened yet. He doesn’t know what’s going to happen or even if he’ll be in charge of the SWF in 24 hours. He said that he’s been doing a lot of reminiscing lately, thinking about the matches that he’s put on, the memories he’s helped create, and how many fans he’s entertained through his company. He said that if he loses the SWF, it would be devastating and he wanted to thank the fans now if he didn’t have a chance later. But then he cheered up and said that he wasn’t gone yet and that if this was going to be his last night as the boss, he was going to make the most of it. That’s why for tonight’s main event, he’s booked a ladder match to determine the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. He’s also put together a bikini contest that he himself will host. He thanked the fans for showing up and he left to their applause. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) BLZ Bubb was walking backstage when he rounded a corner and ran into Skull DeBones. Skull started mocking Bubb about how he’s a nutjob and suggested that maybe he should hide before the men in the little white suits come and take him away. Bubb countered by pointing out that Skull seems to be the only member of Karma here tonight, and how he’s the only one who doesn’t have a match at “When Hell Freezes Over”. He said he knew he had mental problems, but he pointed out that Skull was obviously a loser. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I can always take meds to make me less crazy. There’s not much that can be done about you.”[/COLOR] Skull then challenged Bubb to get into the ring with him tonight. Bubb smiled savagely and agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. FLEX & PEX[/B] This was an okay match for what it’s worth. Lady Melissa was strutting around ringside like a pea****. Duane goaded Ana Garcia a little about that, but Ana remained quiet. The camera cut to her a few times and she had an enigmatic smile on her face. Eventually, Pex nailed Groucho Bling with the Pose Down. WINNER: [B]Flex & Pex [/B]in 12:38 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) The camera cut backstage to show Ricky Dale Johnson. He said he was pleased as punch to be in the ladder match later tonight and he heard that Texas Pete was in it as well. He mocked Tex, saying that Tex was a joke in the locker room since he doesn’t do anything worthwhile. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Lady Melissa was leading Flex and Pex out of the ring. Somebody hissed at her. She peeked over her shoulder and saw Bart Biggz hiding in the shadows. Bart motioned for her to come over. She sent Flex and Pex on without her and went over to Bart. She tried to kiss him but Bart pulled away. Bart broke the news to her that he was seeing someone else. He said that he finally learned his lesson. Lady Melissa insisted that they could work things out, but Bart said he didn’t want to get beaten up anymore. He said he was sorry and then walked away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 6) [B]BLZ BUBB vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] Skull started out the match in control but that slowly shifted as Bubb seemed to become more and more unhinged with each blow. Finally, Bubb was giggling hysterically as Skull beat on him without any effect. Finally, Bubb ran over Skull with a short arm clothesline and then dominated the rest of the match before finally putting Skull away with the Hades Bomb. WINNER: [B]BLZ Bubb [/B]in 12:21 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Even though the match was won, Bubb wasn’t done yet. He hoisted up Skull and then nailed him with another Hades Bomb. Then Bubb dragged Skull out of the ring and over to the announce table. Bubb cleared it of the monitors and mics and paper and the announcers cleared out as Bubb got ready to Hades Bomb Skull through the table. Then Robert Oxford charged out to ringside. He interposed himself between Bubb and the table, holding up his hands and talking fast, trying to convince Bubb to put Skull down. Bubb didn’t seem to want to listen at first, but eventually, he blinked a few times and dropped Skull. Oxford then led Bubb backstage. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Sam Keith appeared on screen and said that he too was going to be fighting in the ladder match. He said that he heard Joey Minnesota was going to be in the match as well and told Joey that he should just stick to the tag division. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Richard Eisen came out and said that it was time for the bikini contest. He introduced the first contestant, Jessie. Jessie came out and strutted her stuff. Next came the Blonde Bombshell. She whipped up the crowd even more. Third was Missy Masterson who came out in a suit that the network had to strategically blur. Finally, Richard said the fourth contestant was none other than Warzone’s color commentator, Ana Garcia. Ana got into the ring. Richard pointed out to Ana that she wasn’t exactly dressed appropriately. Ana said that wasn’t a problem and called for some music. She then stripped out of what she was wearing and paraded around the ring in a very tiny bikini. Richard called for the audiences reaction, and apparently, they liked what Ana did. She won. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 10) The camera cut backstage to show Joey Minnesota warming up for the match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. SAM KEITH vs. STEVE FREHLEY vs. SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. TEXAS PETE [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match [/COLOR]to determine the #1 Contender for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] This was a great way to finish the night. The announcers were at the edge of their seats for most of the match as the six men battled it out to claim the briefcase that was hanging above the ring. Things went back and forth, a lot of ladders were used and misused and nearly destroyed in one case. Finally, though, Joey Minnesota was able to ascend to the top of the ladder and pull down the briefcase. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 22:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Joey couoldn’t believe he’s holding the briefcase. He hugged it to his chest, then went out into the crowd and celebrated his win with the fans. Peter Michaels said it had been a great night, but he wondered what would happen at the Pay-Per-View. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Is this the last time we’ll see something like this?”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Predictably, people were upset at seeing Richard Eisen so much on this show. But, as you all know by now, that won’t be an issue anymore. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Flex & Pex defeated High Concept [/I]- B- [I]BLZ Bubb defeated Skull DeBones [/I]- B+ [I]Joey Minnesota defeated Sam Keith, Shawn Gonzalez, Steve Frehley, Ricky Dale Johnson, and Texas Pete in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, January 2008[/I] Held at Irvine Hall in the Mid South Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to the first [I]Invasion![/I] where Karma is in complete control. 1) But tonight, Jerry went on to say, we're still going to see Richard Eisen! He's promised me to come here to share some final .... At this point, Jerry's mic went dead. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 2) Joel Kovach came out to the ring with the title belt over his shoulder. He basked in the jeers of the crowd for a few moments before launching into a taunt directed at Cliff Wilson. He asked Cliff why he was so trusting. Did he really think that Joel would ever willingly work with him? He said it was all part of his master plan. He knew that he would never get a title shot out of Richard Eisen, so he struck a deal with Sarah Eisen. If he delivered the SWF into her hands, she would give him the title shot he knew he deserved. Now Cliff was off licking his wounds somewhere and the title was back where it belonged. Joel's self-congratulatory speech was cut off by Joey Minnesota's entrance music. Joey came out to the entrance and said that he was already sick and tired of seeing Joel with the Heavyweight Championship. He said that Nevada Nuclear was busy with Akima Brave right now, so that meant he would normally just be sitting around with nothing to do. And he just was named the #1 Contender for that title. He said the best thing he can think of doing tonight is taking the title away from Joel once again. Joel said that he wouldn't put the title on the line, but he would be willing to face Joey in a match to show him what main eventing is all about. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the taunting; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the acceptance 3) Sarah Eisen stood before the assembled members of Karma. She said that they all heard that Richard was going to try and sneak into the arena tonight. She said that simply wasn't going to happen. The SWF belonged solely to her now and as far as she was concerned, Richard Eisen was banned from all future events. She ordered the members to go watch the entrances to keep him out. Bruce the Giant started to walk away as well, but Sarah stopped him, saying that she needed him to do something else tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 4) [B]ANTONIO vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] This was an all right match. Antonio did his best, but Akima simply overwhelmed him, finally finishing him off with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave [/B]in 6:33 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 5) Akima celebrated in the ring, but that was cut short as Nevada Nuclear hit the ring and attacked Akima from behind. He wans't trying to hurt him so much as humiliate him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) Shawn Gonzalez walked into Sarah Eisen's office and asked if she wanted to see him. Sarah said she did. She had been reviewing the roster of the SWF and she said that she's noticed how incredibly bloated it is. That's why she feels it's time to trim the fat, so to speak. And she's going to start with Shawn Gonzalez. But, she says, she's going to give him a fighting chance. If he can win his match tonight, he can keep his job. Shawn asked who he was facing. He paled when he was told Bruce the Giant. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Pex went out to the ring and started chewing out Bart Biggz for breaking Lady Melissa's heart. Lady Melissa, who accompanied him to the ring, looked positively mortified. Pex demanded that Bart come out and apologize. Bart did come out, but he said there was nothing to say, and that Pex of all people had no right to object to what he did. He said that instead of apologizing, he'd just kick Pex's butt. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 8) [B]BART BIGGZ vs. PEX[/B] This was an okay match. Bart looked positively on fire as he battered down Pex and finally finished him off with the Biggz Up. WINNER: [B]Bart Biggz [/B]in 7:31 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 9) After the match, Lady Melissa let out a screeching whistle that summoned Flex to the ring as well. She then ordered Flex and Pex, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Hurt him!"[/COLOR] Flex and Pex brutalized Bart, finally leaving him in the middle of the ring, bloodied and out cold. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] 10) BLZ Bubb was pacing backstage looking particularly upset. Robert Oxford tried to get him to calm down, but Bubb seemed too worried. He said he was worried about losing control again. Oxford said that wouldn't happen, that they had adjusted the dosage to compensate, that everything would be fine. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) [B]BLZ BUBB vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] This was a pretty good match. Marc was able to keep the larger man at bay for most of the match, working him over pretty well. But then Bubb snapped. He seemed to explode, tossing Marc around the ring, ignoring the ref's orders to dial it back. Finally, Bubb left the ring and got the bell and used it to knock Marc cold. As the ref ordered the match stopped, Bubb came back to his senses and stared at Marc in horror. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]by DQ in 12:26 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) Sarah Eisen was walking backstage when Skull DeBones found her and told her that Richard had been spotted in the building. Sarah demanded to know how he got in. Skull said he didn't know but they were trying to find him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 13) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] Shawn did his best but Bruce simply dominated him. The match and Shawn's career with the SWF ended with a Giant Choke Slam. WINNER: [B] Bruce the Giant [/B]in 6:52 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) The camera cut backstage to show Rick Law taping up his hands. Remo was watching and he demanded to know how he could be so calm, especially since Joel Kovach robbed them of their chance to hold the Heavyweight Title. Rick said that he was a team player, that it didn't matter who held the title so long as it was in Karma's hands. He said he had to go keep an eye on their newest member. He left, leaving Remo looking pretty sour. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) [B] JOEY MINNESOTA vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] Figures. These two didn't click. Oh well. It was still a pretty good match. Joey seemed particularly dangerous and although Joel was able to initially handle his offense, it became clear that Joel was the one who might learn a lesson here. That is, until Rick Law came out and attacked Joey while Joel distracted the ref. Once Rick was clear, Joel nailed the Old School Drop. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 8:01 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 16) The camera once again cut backstage to show Richard Eisen hiding in a room somewhere with both Eric Eisen and Missy Masterson. Richard thanked them for helping him get into the building. Eric said it was his pleasure. He asked Richard what he was going to do now. Richard said he would try to get to the ring so he could say a few last words. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Why don't I help you with that, Mr. Eisen?" [/COLOR]Missy asked, and then picked up a glass vase and shattered it over Eric's head. Richard stared at Missy, dumbfounded, as his assistant nailed him with a running clothesline. She grabbed him by the tie and hauled him up. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Consider this my two week notice."[/COLOR] She kicked Eric over the head one last time and then dragged Richard out of the room. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 17) Missy dragged Richard out to the ring where all the members of Karma were waiting. Sarah asked Richard if he had discovered who Missy really worked for ... and had always worked for. Sarah then said that she was feeling generous and that she would let Richard say a few last words before she fired him. Richard stood up and dusted himself off. He said that he could reminisce about his time in the SWF, how he's been proud to be its owner for the past 30 years. But he'd rather talk about how stupid Sarah and Karma is. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You made a critical error last week at 'When Hell Freezes Over', Sarah, one that an experience businessman like myself not only noticed, but exploited. When we signed that contract last week, you forgot to do something rather important. You didn't suspend my powers as SWF CEO. "If our positions were reversed, I would have done that. Because you didn't, you left me with all of my executive authority for three hours while the SWF battled it out with Karma. And I took advantage of that. "See, I knew Joel Kovach couldn't be trusted. When I realized that it would likely come down to his match, I knew I had to take steps to make sure that ... well ... if you took control of the SWF, you would have as difficult a time of running it as possible. "So during the Pay-Per-View, I issued a number of executive orders that can only be revoked by me. I sent them all off to the appropriate parties, and they're all set to take effect over the next couple of weeks. Think of them as time bombs. Trust me, Sarah, you may think you've won here, but I'll continue to haunt you long after I'm gone."[/COLOR] Sarah then ordered him to shut up because he's fired. She turned to Karma and suggested that they give him an appropriate send off. Karma swarmed over Richard and started beating on him. Eventually, they backed off. First Rick Law nailed Richard with a Long Arm of the Law. Then Bruce the Giant chokeslammed him. Wanda Fish blew him a kiss and then slammed him to the mat with a Dish of the Day. Finally, Joel Kovach locked on the Kovach Krippler and the show ended with Richard losing consciousness. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for Richard's speech; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the beatdown [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Huh. I would have thought that people said I overused the Eisens, but they only cared about how much I used Bart Biggz. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) defeated Antonio to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Bart Biggz defeated Pex [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated BLZ Bubb by DQ and so retained [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Bruce the Giant defeated Shawn Gonzalez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Joey Minnesota [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Archived