SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, March 2008[/I] Held at McGaw Arena in the Tri State Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] 1) The show opened with footage taped eariler today. Missy Masterson is waiting in Sarah Eisen's office looking extremely ill. Sarah comes in and groans when she sees Missy. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What did Richard do this time? Ship the ring to Alaska? Send the crew off on another team-building retreat in Parts Unknown?"[/COLOR] Missy responded by saying that the ring was in the arena and set up and that the crew was ready to go. It's just that they were missing all the SWF wrestlers and announcers. That brought Sarah up short. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"What?"[/COLOR] Missy explained that Richard had signed orders that closed the talent payroll account at the end of February. Apparently all the paychecks to the wrestlers bounced. A group of them confronted Missy earlier in the week and when she couldn't explain what happen or produce their money, they said they wouldn't show up and were even threatening a breach of contract lawsuit. Sarah listened to this, quaking in fury, before exploding and screaming at Missy to go find out what happened to the money, to get checks out to the SWF workers, and to search for the rest of Richard's "time bombs" so they could be defused. But first, she said, Missy should meet her out at the announce table at the beginning of the show. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]After the opening rolled, Sarah Eisen and Skull DeBones, filling in as announcers, welcomed us to another edition of Warzone. Sarah said that they may be missing some of the wrestlers that people wanted to see, but she promised an eventful night nonetheless.[/I] 2) Missy Masterson came out to ringside looking very penitent. Sarah didn't care. She informed Missy that Missy needed to be punished for her incompetence in dealing with Richard's time bombs, especially this last one. To motivate her to find the rest of them, Sarah has booked her in a match .... against Wanda Fish. Missy looked terrified. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) [B]MISSY MASTERSON vs. WANDA FISH[/B] Wanda dominated the match. She battered Missy around quite a bit. Missy did try to fight back, and Skull and Sarah were surprised at how well she did the few times she managed to mount an offense, but before long, Wanda regained control and dispatched Missy with a Dish of the Day. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 13:13 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) As Wanda celebrated her victory, someone vaulted the security railing and dove under the bottom rope. It was Cliff Wilson! [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I thought you said none of the SWF wrestlers would be here!" [/COLOR]Skull cried as Cliff attacked Wanda and laid her out before some of the other Karma wrestlers hit the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Bruce the Giant is backstage in the cafeteria. He looks at the enormous spread of food and smiles to himself. He piles up his plate, commenting to himself that it's great that none of the SWF workers are there to complain about him taking too much food. Pretty soon he has a mound of food on his tray and is turns around, only to find himself face to face with Marc DuBois. Marc was disgusted by the amount of food Bruce was about to eat. He said that Bruce was becoming out of shape and after seeing how much he eats, it's not hard to see why. Marc said that Bruce should take better care of himself so the SWF never regains the Warmaster title. Bruce retorts that Marc is just some dumb rookie who doesn't know what he's talking about, that the Warmaster Title wasn't going anywhere. Marc said that if Bruce was so sure, he wouldn't mind defending it tonight against him. Bruce said it was a deal. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Remo was in the ring and said that he had something that had been bugging him for a while. He said that he had been trying to get Joel Kovach in the ring for a month now, hoping that he could get a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. He said that Joel kept refusing to accept the challenge. Remo said he didn't see what the problem was. If they were all one big happy family in Karma, then who cares who held the title? And since Sam Keith isn't here to get his weekly beating, Remo thought that he would try again. He challenged Joel to put the title on the line against him tonight. That prompted Sarah to rise from the announce table and say that she agreed with Remo. They were one big happy family and it wasn't like the title would leave Karma if Remo won it. And that did sound like a fun main event for tonight ... so she made the match. Tonight's main event would be Joel Kovach defending his World Heavyweight Championship against Remo. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and match announcement 7) [B]BOB CARLSON vs. RICK LAW[/B] Sarah hailed this match as a demonstration of why Karma was the dominant force in professional wrestling. She said it proved what an underrated talent Bob Carlson had been and why Rick Law was so valuable to Karma. Skull agreed. The match itself was fun to watch. Bob and Rick really put on a great show that kept the fans hopping. In the end, Bob nailed Rick with a Missile Drop Kick and made the cover. WINNER: [B]Bob Carlson [/B]in 14:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Bob celebrated his win. Rick got up to his feet unsteadily and offered his hand to Bob. Bob immediately shook it, and Rick raised Bob's hand in triumph. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) The Fabulous Bumfholes appeared on screen. They said that tonight's little sabbatical from SWF wrestlers was a breath of fresh air for them. They said that they didn't have to listen to Christian Faith harp about how he's an "Army of One" and they didn't have to look out for that washed out has-been Robert Oxford tonight either. They went on to say that they weren't scared of either Christian or especially Oxford. As a matter of fact, they wanted to make a proposition to both of them. They would defend their title in a ladder match against Christian and a teammate of his choice and Oxford and a teammate of his choice. A three-way ladder match! They confidently predicted that Karma would still hold the titles. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) [B]BRUCE THE GIANT (c) vs. MARC DuBOIS [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Bruce and Marc displayed great chemistry in the ring together and it made for a phenomenal match. Things started off with Marc telling Bruce to wait. Marc then flexed his muscles and showed off his impressive physique, which only got Sarah all hot and bothered. Marc then nodded at Bruce, as if to say, "This is what you need." Bruce held up his hand as if to tell Marc to wait. Bruce stretched out a little as if getting ready to pose a little as well. Instead, he lashed out and snared Marc by the throat and tried to Chokeslam him. Marc slipped through and avoided it and the match was on. Bruce simply couldn't catch Marc. The smaller man was a little more nimble than the Giant and finally managed to nail Bruce with the Marc of Excellence. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 7:27 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 11) Bruce propped himself up from the mat and stared at Marc in shock as the younger man received the Warmaster belt from the ref. Marc shrugged at Bruce, but then offered Bruce his hand. Marc helped the larger man to his feet and then shook his hand. Bruce laughed and clapped Marc on the back, almost knocking him over. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Joel Kovach came out to the ring. He said that he wasn't exactly happy with Sarah for making this match for tonight, especially since he'll be facing Sam Keith in a little over a week. Speaking of Sam, he said that he had been giving Sam's offer of a no-holds-barred match some thought and he liked the sounds of it. He said it's on! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) [B]JOEL KOVACH (c) vs. REMO [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Remo looked bound and determined to walk out with the title and he did his level best, scoring numerous near falls. At the same time, though, Joel didn't roll over for Remo and managed to score just as many. In the end, Remo managed to blunt Joel's momentum and fired off a quick Destroyer. But as he pinned Joel, the champ clamped onto Remo and rolled the challenger off of him. They flipped over on the mat a few times and when they came to rest, Joel had somehow managed to get Remo into the Kovach Krippler. Remo tried to get to the ropes but it was no use. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 20:46 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 14) Joel celebrated his win in the ring, going from post to post. Remo got up and went over to Joel, sticking out his hand. Joel took a look at Remo's hand and burst out laughing. The champ rolled out of the ring and headed for the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the celebration and hand-shake refusal [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not surprisingly, the crowd felt that Missy Masterson was used too much. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Missy Masterson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Bob Carlson defeated Rick Law [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois defeated Bruce the Giant (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach (c) defeated Remo to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You managed to eek a B- match out of Missy Masterson I'm pretty amazed after that humiliating loss I wouldn't be suprised for her to actually turn back to help Ricahrd or have beena mole in Karma the whole time. And it seems Joel Kovach is the only one who isn't a team player his time in Karma may have come as it seems everyone else can play nice win or lose, or maybe Remo jumps ship if it's no hold bars against Sam Keith Remo can come in and knock Kovach around so Keith can pin him and then leave the ring tossing his Karma shirt in Kovach's face.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, March 2008[/I] Held at the Huntsville Fairgrounds in the South East Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I], saying that they were glad to be back and paid. 1) Remo came out to the ring and said that he can admit he lost fair and square to Joel Kovach last week, but that doesn't mean he's done going after the title. The way he figures it, if he can take out Sam Keith before "Awesome Impact", that would leave Sam's spot in the main event free for someone else to fill. He therefore challenged Sam to a match tonight. Sam came out and ridiculed Remo a little, saying that he must really be dumb if he thought that Sam wouldn't know what was going on. Sam said it didn't matter, he likes a challenge, so he accepted. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge and the acceptance 2) Missy Masterson, who was wearing a neck brace, came to Sarah and reported that she had spent the past week going over the books, sifting through mounds of paper, and she's sure she's found all of Richard's Time Bombs. Sarah thanked her but you could tell that Sarah was still annoyed with her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 3) Akima Brave came out to the ring and issued an open challenge to anyone in the back who thought they could take away his 10-Minute Championship. Angry Gilmore came out and accepted the challenge. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the challenge and acceptance 4) [B]ANGRY GILMORE vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] This was an okay match. Akima looked on fire but Angry was no slouch eaither. In the end, Akima finished off Angry with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave [/B]in 7:38 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) The Biggz Boyz appeared on screen and said that htey were more than willing to step into the ring against Flex and Pex, especially if it meant that this stupid feud would be over and Bart and Ana could get on with their lives. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Eric Eisen stepped into Sarah Eisen's office. She asked him if he had made a decision yet about joining Karma. Eric told her she was crazy if she thought he was going to betray his father like that. Sarah said she'd give him a chance to reconsider what he was saying, and as motivation for him to change his mind, she booked him in a handicap match against Bruce the Giant and Marc DuBois for tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Christian Faith appeared on screen and said that the Bumfholes may mock his status as an Army of One, but they will come to regret that. He will meet them in the ring at "Awesome Impact" with one of his fellow warriors. Which one will be determined by the next match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) [B]RICH MONEY vs. RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. TEXAS PETE[/B] The announcers explained that the three members of Christian's Army were going to fight each other and that the winner would be his tag partner. All three men looked particularly good. It's just that Texas Pete was better. Tex finished off Rich Money with a Lone Star Drop. WINNER: [B]Texas Pete [/B]in 8:39 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 9) The camera cut to Robert Oxford backstage. He was on a cell phone. He seemed pretty upset that he'd be facing not only the Bumfholes but also Christian Faith and Texas Pete in a ladder match. He said it'd been a while and he could really use some help. He brightened and asked if whoever he was talking to was sure. He thanked whoever it was and then hung up. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 10) Bob Carlson came out to the ring and hyped himself up. He said that he was Karma's secret weapon, that people still don't take him seriously, but they will! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. MARC DuBOIS & BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] Jerry wondered if Marc and Bruce had really settled their differences after what happened last week on [I]Warzone[/I]. After the match got started, Emma observed that they had. Eric managed to keep ahead of them for the most part, though. He was able to dodge Bruce for the most part and go toe-to-toe with Marc. Toward the end of the match, though, Bruce and Marc rallied together and set Eric reeling. Eric bailed out of the ring. Bruce went to the ropes and yelled for Eric to get back in. Marc did too, but only for a second or two. He turned to go back to his corner when he walked right into a drop kick courtesy of Steve Frehley, one that sent him careening into Bruce's back. Steve quickly got out of there. Bruce turned around, fuming that Marc attacked him. He screamed about how Marc shouldn't have done that, that their problem had been over, but if Marc wanted to start with him again, it was fine. He then snared Marc by the neck and nailed him with a Giant Chokeslam. Bruce laughed and turned around, just in time for Eric to hit him with a Silver Spoon Shock. Eric dove on top of Bruce as the ref made the count. WINNER: [B]Eric Eisen [/B]in 15:12 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Wanda Fish appeared on screen. She told Cliff Wilson that she wasn't amused by his attack last week. She said that if he wanted a fight, why didn't he just say so? She went so far as to directly challenge him to a match at "Awesome Impact". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 13) Remo was backstage, taping up his hands for his match. Rick Law found him and said that Karma was behind him 100%, that if he succeeded in taking out Sam Keith, the title shot would be his. Remo smiled and told Rick that he was fine, that he would take out Sam Keith on his own. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 14) [B]SAM KEITH vs. REMO[/B] This was a top-notch match and really kept the crowd on edge. Remo was out to hurt Sam, not just beat him, and there were several times where he wrapped Sam's legs around the ring post, tossed him into the steps, and generally did his best to injure Sam without ending the match. Sam always managed to avoid getting pinned, though, and finally rolled Remo up into the Proton Lock. WINNER: Sam Keith in 12:10 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) Sam didn't get a chance to celebrate as Joel Kovach hit the ring and continued the abuse. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to be said about this. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) defeated Angry Gilmore to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Texas Pete defeated Rich Money and Ricky Dale Johnson[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen defeated Marc DuBois & Bruce the Giant[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith defeated Remo[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 2, March 2008 (airs on Friday)[/I] (The Go-Home Show of [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Awesome Impact!"[/COLOR]) Held at the Gorski Ballroom in the South West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I], but Peter said that they had some bad news... 1) A video aired from the end of [I]Invasion![/I], showing Joel Kovach's attack on Sam Keith. Peter said that afterwards, Sam had to be helped from the ring and that it was possible he might be too injured to wrestle on Saturday. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH & TEXAS PETE vs. FLEX & PEX[/B] Ana Garcia commented that it must be pretty difficult for Texas Pete in this match since he's been fighting recently with Christian's Army and now he's facing his stable-mates from Rated X. You could see Tex's conflict as he started the match, but Christian screamed at him to get his head in the game. That helped Tex shed his inhibitions and go after Flex and Pex for real. It turned out to be a good match. In the end, Christian Faith nailed Flex with a New York Minute. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith & Texas Pete [/B]in 13:40 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Before Christian and Tex could really celebrate, they were attacked by the Fabulous Bumfholes. Randy and Zimmy laid them out pretty badly and then scampered to the back, laughing all the way. There they ran into Robert Oxford, who asked if they were pleased with themselves. The Bumfholes laughed at him and said that they were. Oxford predicted that would change on Saturday. He's found a partner and they'll be ready for the ladder match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the attack; [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the acceptance 4) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] Bob seemed off his game tonight, which was unfortunate. It dragged the match down a little, but only a little. Bob was all over Darryl and finally dispatched him with a Missile Drop Kick. WINNER: [B] Bob Carlson [/B]in 8:38 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) After the match, Bob Carlson found Sarah Eisen. Sarah congratulated him on his victory over Darryl. Bob said he felt great, like he was at the beginning of something great. He said he wanted to keep his momentum going ... and he also wanted to help Sarah with a problem she had been having. He offered to teach Eric Eisen a lesson at "Awesome Impact", beat some sense into him. Sarah smiled and said he would get the chance. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. RICK LAW[/B] If this is not clicking, heck, I'll take it. The crowd was really into this match the whole time, cheering on Cliff who managed to dodge and otherwise thwart Rick's offense. Finally, Cliff managed to trip Rick up and nail him with a Falling Angel Moonsault. WINNER: [B]Cliff Wilson [/B]in 9:36 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Cliff got a microphone and addressed Wanda Fish. He said that he would gladly meet her in the ring at "Awesome Impact". He suggested that she brush up on lying on her back ... but then, she probably has a lot of experience with that anyway. The joke fell kind of flat. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Joel Kovach appeared on screen. He said that he heard that Sam might be out with an injury. Joel said that that was too bad. Not the injury part. The "might" part. He said that if he had had his way, he would have ended Sam's career on [I]Invasion![/I], but he guessed that was just a missed opportunity ... kind of like how Sam was going to miss the opportunity to become SWF World Heavyweight Champion once again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Marc DuBois came out to the ring and said that he was feeling really good about himself. He pointed out that he held two championships in the SWF, both the North American Championship, which he would defend against Steve Frehley at "Awesome Impact", and the Warmaster Title, which, he said, he felt like defending tonight against any comers. Out came Joey Minnesota, saying that Marc had two titles too many and that he was going to lighten his load. Marc rolled his eyes and made the "Bring it" sign, causing Joey to charge the ring and start the fight before the bell could even ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the open challenge and Joey's acceptance 10) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. MARC DuBOIS[/B] This was a great match that got the audience screaming for more. Joey gave Marc a run for his money, mounting a serious offense that actually seemed to take Marc aback. But Marc slowly wore Joey down and finally dispatched him with the Marc of Excellence. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 13:25 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) As Marc celebrated his win, Steve Frehley appeared out of nowhere and tried to attack him. The two brawled in the middle of the ring for a while before the locker room emptied and Karma and SWF wrestlers alike struggled to keep them apart. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] As the show went off the air, the announcers ran down the card for "Awesome Impact": [B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. FLEX & PEX [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH & TEXAS PETE vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c) vs. ROBERT OXFORD & a mystery partner FOR [COLOR="Red"]THE SWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. BOB CARLSON [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. WANDA FISH [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. MARC DuBOIS (c) FOR [COLOR="Red"]THE SWF NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP[/COLOR] [/B]([COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]SAM KEITH vs. JOEL KOVACH (c) FOR [COLOR="Red"]THE SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP[/COLOR] [/B]([COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not a bad show. I think "Awesome Impact" will be a great way to end my "stickied" month. :D FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Christian Faith & Texas Pete defeated Flex & Pex[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Bob Carlson defeated Darryl Devine[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Cliff Wilson defeated Rick Law[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Joey Minnesota and so retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] Predictions and such are always welcome. :)

[B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ[/B] vs. FLEX & PEX (B) [I]I think this is about done Biggz win the blow off match[/I] CHRISTIAN FAITH & TEXAS PETE vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c) vs. [B]ROBERT OXFORD & a mystery partner[/B] FOR THE SWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP (B) [I]I'm invoking the mystery partner prediction clause, all mystery opponents or partners mean a win for the mystery side[/I] ERIC EISEN vs. [B]BOB CARLSON[/B] (B+) [I]Carlson has to keep his momentum going for his eventual year long SWF World Heavyweight Title run[/I] [B]CLIFF WILSON[/B] vs. WANDA FISH (B+) [I]No matter how much help she gets Wanda is no match for Cliff Wilson[/I] STEVE FREHLEY vs. [B]MARC DuBOIS[/B] (c) FOR THE SWF NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP (B+) [I]Frehley is not the man to beat DuBois[/I] SAM KEITH vs. [B]JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] FOR THE SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP (A) [I]Kovach can't lose the belt because he;s gotta face Remo for it[/I]

From SWF.com - [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]"Awesome Impact!"[/SIZE][/COLOR] this Saturday only on Pay-Per-View![/CENTER] Featuring the following matches: [B][I]The Biggz Boyz vs. Flex & Pex[/I][/B] - This confrontation has been months in the making. First Flex and Pex tried to keep Bart Biggz away from Lady Melissa. Then Melissa had them punish Bart for breaking her heart after he left her for Ana Garcia. What will happen as Bart is joined by his brother Brett in the ring? [B][I]The Fabulous Bumfholes defend [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR]against both Christian Faith & Texas Pete and Robert Oxford & a mystery partner in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match[/COLOR][/I][/B] - Christian's Army has been fighting to earn a place of prominence in the SWF and Robert Oxford has had a few run-ins with the Bumfholes over the past few weeks. Who has Robert Oxford recruited to help him in this match? Will Karma hold on to tag team gold? [B][I]Eric Eisen vs. Bob Carlson[/I][/B] - Sarah Eisen has been trying to recruit Eric into Karma for the past several weeks. 2007 Young Wrestler of the Year Bob Carlson believes that he can help Eric make up his mind. What will happen when these two face off? Will Karma be victorious or will Eric Eisen squeek through with another victory? [B][I]Cliff Wilson takes on Wanda Fish[/I][/B] - Cliff promised to return to his troublemaking ways and he has, frustrating Karma by attacking both Remo and Wanda. Wanda has promised to deal with this annoyance. Will she beat Cliff Wilson? Or will Cliff add to the annoyance by beating Wanda 1-2-3? [B]Marc DuBois defends [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] against Steve Frehley[/B] - Marc DuBois is an impressive wrestler, currently holding both the North American Championship and the Warmaster Title. And yet a month ago, Steve Frehley beat him cleanly in the ring. Will history repeat itself? Or will Marc show why he is the most decorated professional wrestler in the SWF today? [B]Sam Keith takes on Joel Kovach for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] in [COLOR="Purple"]a No-Holds Barred Match[/COLOR][/B] - Sam has yet to get a clean win over Joel Kovach. Insiders speculate the reason why is because Joel is scared of Sam. Will Sam capture the gold for the eleventh time? Or will Joel Kovach keep the title belt firmly in the clutches of Karma? [CENTER]Be sure to order [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][B]"Awesome Impact!"[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] this Saturday to find out![/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ[/B] vs. FLEX & PEX (B) The Biggz have a storlyine going for them, Flex and Pecs are just their opponents, so The Biggz Boyz win. CHRISTIAN FAITH & TEXAS PETE vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c) vs. [B]ROBERT OXFORD & a mystery partner[/B] FOR THE SWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP (B) But only if you've brought in Joel Bryant. If it's anyone else then the Bumfholes retain. ERIC EISEN vs. [B]BOB CARLSON[/B] (B+) Well, unless Bob wants to stay as the joke of Karma, he really needs the win. [B]CLIFF WILSON[/B] vs. WANDA FISH (B+) Cliff it just... better, STEVE FREHLEY vs. [B]MARC DuBOIS[/B] (c) FOR THE SWF NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP (B+) I'm obviously a big fan of DuBois, and after beating Bruce it'd be criminal for him to lose it here. Even if Karma starts falling apart and Bruce ends up costing DuBois the title, I don't see it happening here. SAM KEITH vs. [B]JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] FOR THE SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP (A) Time for Kovach to get the clean win.

[b]THE BIGGZ BOYZ[/b] vs. FLEX & PEX (B) [i]I think a Biggz vs Bumfhole feud would be pretty good, specially if its for the belts. So that obviously means....[/i] CHRISTIAN FAITH & TEXAS PETE vs. [b]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/b] (c) vs. ROBERT OXFORD & a mystery partner FOR THE SWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP (B) [i]... Bumfholes to win again! Not that I'm a Zimmy Bumfhole mark, but that kid deserves to win. For a fictional character to be slightly overshadowed by his brother... its never happened before :) Go Zimmy![/i] [b]ERIC EISEN[/b] vs. BOB CARLSON (B+) [i]Disco died... and along with it, so has Bob's career. Eric to win and make Bob look real silly in the process[/i] [b]CLIFF WILSON[/b] vs. WANDA FISH (B+) Tough match to call but I'm going to stick with Cliff on this one. He's your new Tim Westybrook and that means he needs an insane push over... a woman. Incidentally, how over is Cliff? He starts as hugely over and he must be unbelievable by now. STEVE FREHLEY vs. [b]MARC DuBOIS[/b] (c) FOR THE SWF NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP (B+) [i]I hope he wins with a Dubious DuBois Pin, that move makes me laugh lots in WreSpi2. You're almost giving him the same push I did when I played SWF which means he should be World Champ pretty soon :)[/i] SAM KEITH vs. [b]JOEL KOVACH[/b] (c) FOR THE SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP (A) [i]Another really tough call. Both men are great, both would be great champs but I think Joel will pull out the victory. Kovach Crippler vs Proton Lock... oooooh![/i]

[CENTER]SWF presents ... [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][B]"Awesome Impact!"[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [I]Saturday of Week 2, March 2008[/I] Held at Illinois State Park in the Great Lakes Territory 14,250 in attendance; buyrate of 378,950[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Emma Chase welcomed us to Illinois State Park and "Awesome Impact!" 1) The crowd went wild as Sam Keith appeared on screen. He pointed out that in the past month, he's beaten Joel Kovach a number of times ... but never cleanly. He said that his wins came when Joel bailed out of the ring or attacked him. He said that couldn't happen tonight with a no-holds barred match. He predicted confidently that he would become the Eleven Time SWF World Heavyweight Champion tonight. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 2) [B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. FLEX & PEX[/B] Ana Garcia accompanied the Biggzes out to the ring. She gave Bart a kiss on the cheek for good luck. Lady Melissa came out with her team and glared daggers at Ana. The match itself was really good. Brett was unfortunately off his game tonight, but the other three were able to cover for him admirably. Neither team had a distinct advantage in the opening minutes. Lady Melissa screamed at her boys to finish Bart off and make him suffer. They tried, but the Biggzes were able to tag in and out well enough that Flex and Pex couldn't gain the upperhand. Finally, Ana Garcia had enough of Lady Melissa's screamed insults, so she went over and tackled her, causing a cat fight outside the ring. The ref went out to try and stop things, but wound up getting kicked in the crotch by Lady Melissa for his efforts. Flex and Pex tried to capitalize by getting a chair to attack Bart and Brett, but the Biggzes ducked. Lady Melissa hopped up on the apron to scream some more "advice" at her team, only to have Bart and Brett duck a charge by Flex and Pex, resulting in Flex ramming into Lady Melissa, knocking her off the apron and into the security barrier. As he stared at his fallen manager in horror, Bart nailed him with the Biggz Up and made the pin. The ref crawled back into the ring and made the count. WINNERS: [B]The Biggz Boyz [/B]in 12:19 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) The cameras cut backstage to watch Flex and Pex help Lady Melissa into their locker room. Lady Melissa shoved them away and screamed at them about how they failed her, how they were miserable screw-ups, how they had better try harder next time. Flex stopped her in mid-rant and informed her that there wouldn't be a next time. Pex added that they were through taking orders from a skank who didn't have the good sense to move on with her life. In short, they fired Lady Melissa. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) The camera cut back to the ring area where a ladder had been set up in the middle of the ring with the tag belts hanging above it. The Bumfholes made their entrance first, followed by Christian Faith and Texas Pete. Then Robert Oxford came out with a mic. He said it was time to reveal who his mystery partners was. He said that he was a little nervous going into this match since it was a "hardcore" situation. He admitted that he had never been in a ladder match before and the idea made him a little nervous. So he did some thinking and came up with the one man who embodied hardcore, someone who was coming back after being sidelined by injuries .... Eddie Peak. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) [B]ROBERT OXFORD & EDDIE PEAK vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH & TEXAS PETE vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c)[/B] in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Another really good match, one that regrettably left Tex exhausted and Oxford and Eddie visibly tired. Eddie took control of the match early on, something that Peter Michaels said was to be expected given his "hardcore" background. He utilized several ladders in unique ways, using them to beat on his opponents. But then Christian and Tex used another ladder as a battering ram to knock Eddie out of the ring. The Bumfholes then capitalized on the distraction, using the ladders for extra height on some high-flying offense. Oxford managed to shut them down by knocking the ladder Randy was perched on over, dropping him out of the ring and onto the security barrier. Christian and Tex recovered and started to set up the ladder in the middle of the ring again, only to have Eddie charge back into the ring and attack them. Things broke down at that point with peopel brawling all around the ring. Finally, Randy managed to use a ladder to knock out Eddie and Tex, setting them on top of it so Zimmy could hit a Bumfhole in One, driving them into the ladder even harder. Randy then hit Christian Faith with a Bumfhole Buster onto a ladder as well. In the meantime, Robert Oxford tried to ascend the ladder to get the belts, but the Bumfholes chased him up the ladder and delivered an insane suplex off the top, dropping Oxford to the mat. The champs were slow in recovering, but finally, the Bumfholes ascended the ladder and pulled down the belts. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 23:34 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) The Bumfholes celebrated their win, dancing around the ring, dumping water on each other, and generally making fools of themselves. Emma commented that they deserved it after winning such a grueling match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Bob Carlson is getting ready for his match when Sarah Eisen came in. She told him that he was in for a hard fight with Eric, but that he shouldn't doubt himself. She also said that he shouldn't show Eric any mercy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] This one left me puzzled a little. The road agents said that there wasn't enough selling shown, but we've had that problem before and had fine matches. Whatever the case, the fans just didn't seem to be that into this match. Eric and Bob did their best, Bob trying to keep Eric grounded while Eric relied on speed to keep out of Bob's reach. Finally, though, Bob was able to drop Eric out of the air and then nailed him with a Missile Drop Kick to pick up the win. WINNER: [B]Bob Carlson [/B]in 16:08 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) A video package aired, hyping the accomplishments of Bruce the Giant. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Missy Masterson came out to the ring and said that the fans should be quiet because Wanda Fish was coming out to the ring. Missy said that Wanda was what made Karma great: Wanda was an underdog who always managed to put on great matches. Missy said that people may discount her as a wrestler, but that would change after tonight. So, Missy said, it was her great pleasure to introduce: Wanda Fish! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. WANDA FISH[/B] Cliff showed no hesitation when it came to locking up with Wanda. That seemed to surprise her a little, but she gritted her teeth and kept after him. What followed was a pretty good match. The momentum swung back and forth throughout most of it. Wanda seemed to grow more and more panicked when it became clear that she couldn't put Cliff away quickly. Jerry was crowing that Wanda was finally going to get what she deserved .... and that's when Rick Law hit the ring. While Wanda distracted the ref, Rick ran over Cliff and nailed him with the Long Arm of the Law. Rick got out of there quickly and Wanda made the pin. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 18:40 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) Cliff looked pretty shaken up after his loss. The ref helped him out of the ring and towards the back. As they left, Wanda got onto the mic and mocked Cliff for getting beaten up by a woman. Cliff tried to go back to the ring, but the ref wouldn't let him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) Joel Kovach appeared on camera and addressed Sam Keith. He said that it was true, Sam did have more wins over him, but Joel pointed out that Joel was the one who always came out on top in those situations. He also said that non-title wins didn't matter since Joel still had the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. He said he was going to enjoy the No-Holds Barred match tonight because it meant that he wouldn't have to play nice, he wouldn't have to play safe, he could go out there and do his best to beat Sam into the ground. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. MARC DuBOIS (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] This was a great match. Marc started things off with a few over-confident moves: slapping Steve across the face, tousling his hair, that sort of thing. Then Steve fired back with a series of hard-hitting moves that almost ended with a Frehley's Comet. Marc avoided Steve's finisher and then stared at the challenger with wide eyes. They tore into each other after that. Neither man could claim a serious advantage for a while, but then Marc managed to get Steve down and pinned. Steve kicked out after two. Marc then managed to get Steve into the Model Solution, but Steve managed to get to the ropes. Marc set the boots to Steve and tried to get a pin again, but Steve kicked out and took control of the match. After a flurry of offense, Steve nailed the Frehley's Comet and made the pin, only to have Marc kick out. Steve beat on Marc a little more and tried to get the pin again, only to have Marc kick out a second time ... and then a third. Frustration started to build in Steve and he tried again, only to have Marc take control and nail the Marc of Excellence. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 17:36 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) Cliff Wilson was watching on the monitors and met Steve Frehley as he stumbled backstage. They both seemed pretty down and upset about their losses and they commiserated as they walked through the backstage area. They came across Eric Eisen and were shocked to find him grinning ear to ear. They asked him why he was smiling after losing to Bob Carlson. Eric said he just got off the phone with his dad and that things were looking up. When Steve demanded to know why, Eric just told him to pay attention. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 16) A video played, highlighting the conflict over the past month between Sam Keith and Joel Kovach. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 17) [B]SAM KEITH vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] in [COLOR="Purple"]a No-Holds Barred match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] This was a great match. Weapons were used. Blood was shed. The fans were left wanting more. Sam captured the momentum early on, working over Joel pretty harshly. Joel rolled out of the ring and tried to walk it off, but Jerry reminded the fans that that wouldn't help in this match. Sam followed him out and the brawl continued at ringside, finally ending when Joel thumbed Sam in the eye. Joel took control and used a variety of weapons at ringside to bash Sam. Things looked pretty bad for Sam, but then Joey Minnesota charged out from the back, dashed up the steps, and took Joel down with a cross-body block. Joey beat on Joel for a while before Sam finally recovered and told Joey to get out of there. Sam took Joel back into the ring and tried to get the pin, only to have Joel kick out. Joel fought back but had a hard time regaining enough momentum to make a difference. Sam finally tripped Joel up and slipped him into the Proton Lock. Joel tried to scramble to the ropes, but it was no use. Sam had him trapped in the middle of the ring. And that's when Remo came out. Jerry wondered what Remo was going to do. He got into the ring and made eye contact with Sam. Sam eyed him warily but Remo smiled and motioned for him to lock it in even tighter. Sam chuckled and did so, cinching up the Lock to make Joel scream. Remo clapped and applauded, leaning down to shout abuse at Joel .... and then he straightened and almost kicked Sam's head off. Sam got up, only to get nailed by the Destroyer. Remo helped Joel to his feet and picked Sam up so Joel could nail him with the Old School Drop. Joel then shooed Remo, who left with a humorless smile on his face. Joel made the pin, only to have Sam kick out. Joel tried again, beating on Sam to keep him down, only to have Sam kick out again. Joel tried to set Sam up for another Old School Drop, only to have Sam come to life and take Joel down. Sam tried to lock in the Proton Lock again, but Joel fought back. The two wrestled around on the mat for a while, only to have Joel come out on top. Joel got Sam into the Kovach Krippler and locked it in. Sam tried to get out of it, but eventually, he passed out. The ref checked him and called for the bell. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 28:27 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 18) Remo came back to the ring as Joel paraded around with the belt. They were joined by Wanda Fish, Rick Law, and Sarah Eisen. Joel got the mic and taunted the unconscious Sam, saying that he was a fool to oppose Karma. Sarah then took over, saying that tonight proved that Karma was the dominant force in professional wrestling. She pointed out that Karma didn't lose a match tonight. She said that so long as Karma was in control, with superior wrestlers like the Bumfholes, Rick Law, Remo, Marc DuBois, Wanda Fish, and Joel Kovach, they would always reign supreme. She tossed off a few choice insults at Richard Eisen as well Joel then took the mic and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Karma is here to stay. And there's absolutely no one who can ...."[/COLOR] His words were cut off as all the lights in the arena died. The big viewscreen above the ring entrance started to flicker with eerie light and a sound of rushing wind filled the arena with voices whispering incomprehensible things flowing beneath it. The sound intensified as the flickering grew brighter and brighter. And then a little girl's voice whispered, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"He's coming back....."[/COLOR] The members of Karma in the ring winced as pyro went off around the stage, setting the big viewscreen on fire. As the light faded away, they looked at the screen, which burned along the edges. And yet, you could still see a flickering image on the screen: an outline of a man. A man with wings. The camera focused on Joel Kovach's pale face as the show ended. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Do you know how long I've been waiting to do that final segment!?! FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Awesome Impact!"[/COLOR][/U] [I]The Biggz Boyz defeated Flex & Pex [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes (c) defeated Christian Faith & Texas Pete and Robert Oxford & Eddie Peak to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Bob Carlson defeated Eric Eisen [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Cliff Wilson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Steve Frehley to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach (c) defeated Sam Keith to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/I][/COLOR] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, March 2008[/I] Held at the President's Hall in the Puerto Rico Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) A video played of highlights from "Awesome Impact!", showing images of the Bumfholes' victory, Wanda Fish's win, as well as Bob Carlson and Marc DuBois. It capped off with Joel Kovach's defeat of Sam Keith, but finished with the flashy display announcing someone's imminent return. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) Sarah Eisen was backstage with the members of Karma. She said that she didn't know what that little flashy pyro display was all about last Saturday. She doesn't know if it means that Archangel will be trying to get into her arena tonight, but she wants to make doubly sure he can't get in. She reassures Joel Kovach that he has nothing to worry about. Joel laughs and says that he isn't worried at all. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. AFKAP[/B] It was a pretty decent match. Neither team had a clear advantage but in the end, Bart Biggz hit the Biggz Up on Jack Bruce. WINNER: [B]The Biggz Boyz [/B]in 7:36 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) The Biggzes got the mics and said that now that they had dealt with Flex and Pex, they had set their sites on higher goals. They challenged the Fabulous Bumfholes to a tag match. Out came the Bumfholes. They informed the Biggzes that they weren't even in their league and to just forget it. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"There's no way we're going to face you. Not here, not there, not anywhere!"[/COLOR] Zimmy informed them. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the refusal 5) Joel Kovach was walking backstage when he bumped into Chris Gordon. Chris started laughing at Joel. When Joel demanded to know what was so funny, Chris told him to drop the act. Chris said he knew that Joel was terrified of Archangel. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Come on, Joel, you and I go way back! You know how intense Double-A can get when he's got a bee up his bonnet. And trust me, the way you've kept him on the sidelines this long, you know he's going to tear you to pieces when he gets the chance."[/COLOR] Joel blew his stack and screamed at Chris to shut up, that he didn't know him at all. As a matter of fact, he challenged Chris to get into the ring with him tonight. Chris laughed and said he accepted. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] This got the crowd on its feet. Joey looked impressive out there as he dominated Bob throughout the match. He finished things off with an Empire Spiral. WINNER: [B] Joey Minnesota [/B]in 14:39 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Wanda Fish appeared on screen and began to taunt Cliff Wilson. She said that Cliff shouldn't be proud of himself, the way he lost at "Awesome Impact!" She went on to say that he shouldn't count on the return of... That's when Wanda's promo disappeared from the screen, to be replaced with Richard Eisen seated behind a desk. He addressed himself to Sarah. He asked her if she enjoyed his little time bombs, especially the last one to go off. He said that the contract is set in stone, made official while Richard still controled the SWF, and there's nothing anybody can do to stop it. Archangel is coming back to the SWF and he has a major chip on his shoulder. He finished off by saying that if any of the fans weren't sure of who Archangel was, the following video package should remind them. A music video then aired of Archangel's previous matches, featuring his feud with Squeeky McClean and Sam Keith over Emma Chase, as well as the ways that Joel Kovach got him kicked out of the SWF. At the end of the music video, the camera cut back to Wanda Fish, who looked positively stunned. RATING: [COLOR="blue"] A[/COLOR] for Wanda's and Richard's taunts and the music video [I]As Remo came out to the ring for his next match, the announcers introduced a video shot by Eddie Peak earlier today....[/I] 8) Eddie said that it was great to be back off the injured list, but he hasn't forgotten who put him there. He said that he could still feel the sparks dancing across his skin after Remo tossed him into the circuit breakers months ago. He got very close to the camera and informed Remo that his time in this world was short. Eddie Peak is coming after him! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. REMO[/B] Remo laughed off the footage of Eddie and got to work on Steve Frehley. Frehley did his best to keep Remo off of him, but in the end, he couldn't help but succumb to the Destroyer. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 13:21 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Sarah Eisen was led through the backstage area by Missy Masterson out to the production truck. Missy showed Sarah a VCR that had been patched into the truck's cables. Sarah asked if anyone saw who patched it in and Missy said that no one was sure, but the tape inside was what the fans saw of Richard and the Archangel. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]CHRIS GORDON vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] Jerry Eisen reminded fans of the history that Chris and Joel have together as part of the Survivors, saying that this isn't the first time that these two have faced off against each other. Joel took clear control of the match early on and dominated on offense for most of the time. But as he was setting Chris up for the Kovach Krippler, the lights died and Archangel's entrance music started up. Joel freaked out and insisted that the ref watch the entrance to make sure that Archangel didn't come out. The ref complied, so naturally he didn't see Sam Keith come in from the back to take out Joel with the Neutron Plex. Chris capitalized and made the pin. The ref turned around and counted. WINNER: [B]Chris Gordon [/B]in 10:57 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) Sam Keith got into the ring and got a mic. He leaned in close over Joel, who was clutching the back of his head. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You think we're done, Joel? Forget it! I'm going to make your life miserable!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say other than the Main Event went a little better than I thought it would. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]The Biggz Boyz defeated AFKAP [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota defeated Bob Carlson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Steve Frehley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Chris Gordon defeated Joel Kovach [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, March 2008[/I] Held at the Laurent Ballroom in the New England Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Marc DuBois came out to the ring and welcomed the fans to his show. He said that it was his show because he was a member of Karma, who controlled the SWF. He said it was his show because he's the most decorated champ in the SWF right now. And, he said, it's his show since he is the Warmaster. He said that he was feeling particularly generous tonight and issued an open challenge to anyone in the back for the Warmaster Title. Out came Eric Eisen. He corrected Marc and said that it wasn't his show because this show was created by Richard Eisen. He pointed out that he would likely inherit the show someday along with the rest of the SWF. He then went on to point out that he's held the Warmaster Title in the past. And, come to think of it, he wants his title back. He'll meet Marc in the main event tonight. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"] A[/COLOR] for the challenge and acceptance 2) [B]ANGRY GILMORE vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Akima did his best to fend off Angry, but Ana pointed out that it appeared that Angry was too much for Akima. Sure enough, Akima put on a defensive match, trying to hold out for the time limit to expire. But Angry overwhelmed him and nailed the Anger Management, picking up the pin, the win, and the title! WINNER: [B] Angry Gilmore [/B]in 8:37 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Akima stared in horror as Angry celebrated with his newly won title. The crowd didn't seem to care that much, but Duane Fry hooted and hollered about how this was the first blow against Karma since it meant that Karma didn't control all the title anymore! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 4) Joel Kovach came out to the ring and shoved Angry and Akima out. He got the mic and said that he had been giving it a lot of thought. He's realized that Archangel isn't coming back. This is all one big trick. He figured this out earlier this week when someone used the entrance music to distract him so Sam Keith could attack him and Chris Gordon could beat him. He went on to say that he had figured out who it was. It wasn't Sam since Sam isn't bright enough to pull this off. No, the perpetrator of this hoax was the same guy who impersonated the Archangel to get into the SWF. Joel called out Cliff Wilson and demanded that the two of them face each other tonight. Cliff came out and told Joel that he was nuts. He said that he wasn't responsible for this, but he's never backed down from a challenge before, so he'll face Joel in the ring later tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and response 5) The Biggz Boyz cornered Sarah Eisen in the backstage area and asked her to give them a title match against the Fabulous Bumfholes. Sarah refused, saying that they hadn't earned the privilege yet. So she booked them in a match against Bob Carlson and Skull DeBones, telling them that if they could beat those two, she'd think about it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) [B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. BOB CARLSON & SKULL DeBONES[/B] In the early going, it looked like the Karma team was going to pick up the win, but then the Biggzes fought back and eventually got the win. WINNERS: [B]The Biggz Boyz [/B]in 11:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) As the Biggzes celebrated their victory, the Bumfholes came out. They informed the Biggzes not to get too confident, especially since Sarah Eisen said that she [I]might[/I] give them a match. They said the nice thing about being the tag champs is that they don't have to take a match they don't want. And they don't want to face the Biggzes. They laughed at the Biggzes and strutted out of the arena. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] Joel looked absolutely enraged as Cliff came out to the ring. Joel didn't even wait for the bell, instead tearing into Cliff. It soon became obvious that Joel wasn't out to win, he was out to injure Cliff. Cliff made that goal difficult. These two put on a fabulous match that got the attention of all the fans. In the end, Joel nailed Cliff with an Old School Drop. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 16:44 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) Eddie Peak was kicking open doors backstage, calling for Remo to come out and face him. He turned a corner and found himself face to face with Rick Law. Rick reminded Eddie that Remo was a part of Karma and that the members of Karma always stood together. Rick then said that if Eddie wanted Remo, he'd have to go through Rick first. Eddie snarled and said that'd be fine by him, he'd see him next week on [I]Invasion![/I] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) The camera cut to the backstage area where Wanda Fish was psyching up Marc DuBois for his main event match with Eric. She told him that Eric didn't stand a chance against him, that his awesome power and fabulous physique would do Eric in. It became increasingly clear that Wanda was ... how shall I put this diplomatically? ... distracted by Marc's physique and had a different sort of wrestling match in mind when she urged him to go out there and destroy her half-brother. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. MARC DuBOIS (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmater Title[/COLOR] These two tore the ballroom down. Eric resorted to high flying tactics while Marc tried to keep him grounded. Neither man truly succeeded with their strategy and there were some wild and sudden momentum shifts that kept the fans off their seats the entire time. Finally, as Eric tried to nail Marc with the Silver Spoon Shock, Marc turned it around and into a Model Solution. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 17:08 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) Marc didn't release the Model Solution for a while and finally broke the hold when the ref got in his face. Marc almost left the ring but then stopped and returned to the fallen Eric and started to work him over. Before things could get too out of hand, Joey Minnesota hit the ring and made the save, chasing Marc out of there. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I owe Joel, Cliff, Marc, and Eric a beer. Or two. At least. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Angry Gilmore defeated Akima Brave (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The Biggz Boyz defeated Bob Carlson & Skull DeBones[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Cliff Wilson[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Eric Eisen to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, March 2008[/I] Held at Irvine Hall in the Mid South Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) The music for High Concept kicked things off as Elmo Benson came out to the ring. He grabbed the mic and launched into a tirade about how he and his partner, Groucho Bling, had been kept backstage in recent weeks. He blamed it on Karma, saying that they're so focused on themselves they're leaving quality talent go unused. He said that things are finally changing. He said that tonight, Groucho was going to be taking on Angry Gilmore for the SWF 10-Minute Championship. Elmo said he was thankful that Angry got that title away from Akima Brave and Karma. But he went on to say that that meant he had nothing to do. So he challenged Marc DuBois for the SWF North American Championship. Elmo's rant was interrupted by Marc DuBois. Marc mocked Elmo a bit, saying that it wasn't that Karma was selfish, it was that High Concept's gimmick was too stupid. But he said he was up for a match tonight, so he'd see him later. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the acceptance 2) [B]GROUCHO BLING vs. ANGRY GILMORE (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] It was an okay match. Groucho put up a good fight and Marv Earnest predicted at one point that Angry would only hold on to the title because the time limit expired. But then Angry surprised everyone by pulling out all the stops, hitting the Anger Management with only a few seconds left on the clock. WINNER: [B]Angry Gil[/B]more in 9:58 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) After the match was over, Groucho went over and gladly shook hands with Angry, thanking him for getting the title away from Karma. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 4) The camera cut backstage to reveal that Akima Brave was watching the match. The camera pulled out to reveal that Sarah Eisen was watching with him. Akima started to say something, but a sharp glance from Sarah cut him off. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I guess we'll have to do something about this, won't we?"[/COLOR] she asked sourly. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) [B]BJ SHEARER & TROY TORNADO vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] BJ looked a little off his game tonight but the other three were able to cover for him. It was a better match than I expected. In the end, Randy delivered the Bumfhole Buster to Troy. WINNER: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 10:01 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) As the Bumfholes celebrated their win, out came the Biggzes. Brett and Bart laid down a challenge to the Bumfholes to face them with the title on the line. Randy and Zimmy exchanged glances, then burst out laughing. They informed the Biggzes that they were wasting their time. There was no way that they would ever face them in the ring. They proceeded to mock them further, making fun of their outfits, their haricuts, the fact that they have a silly last name. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the taunting 7) Rick Law was getting ready for his match backstage when Remo came up to him. Remo got in Rick's face, demanding to know why he was fighting Eddie Peak. Remo said he didn't need anybody to protect him or fight his battles, that he could do that on his own. Rick said he didn't doubt him at all, but he reminded Remo that they were both part of the Karma family and that Karma watched out for its own. Rick told Remo to relax, that he would take out Eddie Peak and everything would be okay. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) [B]EDDIE PEAK vs. RICK LAW[/B] Rick took control of the match early on with some underhanded tactics. Marv Earnest complained that this was the way that Karma did things and that it would be best when Karma had faded from the scene. Eddie then took control and whaled on Rick, finally dispatching him with the Peak of Perfection. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak [/B]in 13:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Eddie got the mic and turned to the camera. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Remo, you've just seen what I've got in store for you. I won't rest until you pay for what you did!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Sarah Eisen came out to ringside. She yanked the headphones off of Marv Earnest, grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, and dragged him into the ring. She got a mic and said that the SWF workers had been feeling kind of ****y since last week. She reminded them that she was still in charge of the SWF and that meant Karma was in charge too. She said that Karma wouldn't tolerate complaints about the way they ran things. She said that this should serve as a warning to all of them. She then fired Marv Earnest for what he said earlier. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 11) Joel Kovach strutted out to the ring. He got a mic and proceeded to taunt Cliff Wilson. He reminded Cliff that he had the last laugh by stealing his SWF World Heavyweight Title a few months ago. He said that he had the last laugh last week by beating the tar out of him. Joel confidently predicted that with Cliff out of the way, this would be the last we'd hear about the return of.... .... and the lights died. The viewscreen flickered to life and the outline of the man with wings appeared again. The same creepy little girl's voice whispered. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You have changed nothing. He is coming back."[/COLOR] The lights came up again, revealing Joel huddled in the corner of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the taunting of Cliff and the announcement 12) [B]ELMO BENSON vs. MARCH DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] I'll admit, I was a bit worried about this one, especially about whether or not Marc would be able to carry Elmo through the match. Turns out my fears weren't justified. Marc played the part of an over-confident heel who basically learned that he shouldn't take his competition so lightly. Elmo smacked the smirk off his face and almost picked up a pin early on. Marc had a tough time recovering from that, but eventually, he shut down Elmo's offense, put on his own, and finished things off by getting Elmo to tap to the Model Solution. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 12:55 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Marc tried to celebrate but that was cut short when Joey Minnesota came out of the crowd and attacked him, leaving him down and out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] The audience thought Groucho Bling was used too much, but other than that, it was a good show. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] Angry Gilmore (c) defeated Groucho Bling to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] The Fabulous Bumfholes (c) defeated BJ Shearer & Troy Tornado to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] Eddie Peak defeated Rick Law - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] Marc DuBois (c) defeated Elmo Benson to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, March 2008[/I] Held at the Minnesota Colisseum in the Mid West Territory 7,663 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) The announcers said that Marc DuBois had requested an insane match. He wanted a four-way dance to defend his Warmaster Title against Steve Frehley, Cliff Wilson, and Eddie Peak! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]ROBERT OXFORD vs. ANGRY GILMORE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Angry once again defeated his opponent, causing Ana Garcia to crow about how it's great that the SWF finally has one of their titles back. WINNER: [B]Angry Gilmore [/B]in 7:09 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Before Angry can celebrate, though, Bruce the Giant, Rick Law, Bob Carlson, and Skull DeBones came out to the ring and simply beat the tar out of Angry. They each took turns delivering their finishing moves, ending with Bruce the Giant taking Angry out to ringside. After Rick had pulled back the safety mats, Bruce chokeslammed Angry onto the bare concrete not once, but twice. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) The camera cut to backstage. Remo found Sarah Eisen and demanded to know why he hadn't been given a match against Eddie Peak. Sarah informed Remo that they wouldn't get that match anytime soon. She said that Karma had to protect each other. For example, why else did she order those four members to take out Angry Gilmore? It was for the good of Karma. She promised that Remo would understand that too if he'd just be patient. Remo snarled something under his breath and then stormed off. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) The camera cut again to the backstage area where Angry Gilmore was being wheeled to a waiting ambulance. Joe Sexy ran up to his side and tried to talk to him, but was told that Angry was out cold. Joe watched as his partner was put into the back of the ambulance and it was driven away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 6) [B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH & RICH MONEY[/B] The Biggzes looked on fire out there, leading Ana Garcia to question why exactly the Bumfholes weren't willing to face them. She suggested that it was because they were too scared. By the end of the match, Peter and Duane agreed with her. WINNERS: [B]The Biggz Boyz [/B]in 11:52 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) The Bumfholes appeared on screen and, instead of addressing the Biggzes ([COLOR="DarkGreen"]"We're done with you losers."[/COLOR]), they addressed Archangel. They told him that he was a joke, resorting to all those smoke and mirrors and such. They said that if he was really coming back, he should prove it by, you know, actually showing his face. They then acted very scared, as if they expected him to show up right then. When he didn't, they laughed at him some more. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Steve Frehley cut a promo, saying that he may not have been able to get the North American Championship at the last Pay-Per-View, but he was definitely going to become the Warmaster tonight! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. WANDA FISH[/B] Wanda was in control of most of the match, toying with Darryl and resorting to underhanded tactics when the ref wasn't looking. Darryl managed to get in a little bit of offense, but when Wanda started crying after getting hit, he actually stopped to make sure she was okay. Wanda then low-blowed him and tied him up with the Blonde Ambition. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish[/B] in 12:43 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Sam Keith came out to the ring and said that he knew Joel was kind of distracted, what with his impending reunion, but he had some serious business to discuss. He said he wanted a rematch against Joel at the next Pay-Per-View and, since Joel seemed to be content in cheating or using underhanded tactics, Sam wanted it held in a steel cell! Joel came out and flat out refused the match. He then accused Sam of being the one playing the mind games with him, pretending to be the Archangel. Sam said that was ludircous, but Joel said that there was no way he was going to get into a steel cell against Sam. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and refusal 11) Marc DuBois is getting ready for his next match. A pair of feminine hands are massaging his shoulders. The camera pans out to reveal that it's Missy Masterson. Missy says she wants Marc to go out there and prove what a real man can do ... and then come find her after the match to show her what else a real man can do. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. EDDIE PEAK vs. CLIFF WILSON vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] This blew the roof off the colisseum. All four men were on fire and bound and determined to pick up the win. But in the end, Marc managed to down all three of his competitors, finally rolling Cliff Wilson up with a handful of tights. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 19:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 13) Marc was given his Warmaster Title. He held it aloft in triumph, but then suddenly swung it around, catching Joey Minnesota across the head. Joey had once again tried to catch Marc unawares, but Marc nearly took his head off with the blow. Marc then leaned in and told Joey that he wasn't an idiot. He then strutted out of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Angry Gilmore (c) defeated Robert Oxford to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]The Biggz Boyz defeated Christian Faith & Rich Money [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Darryl Devine [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Steve Frehley, Cliff Wilson, and Eddie Peak to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, April 2008[/I] Held at the Theatre of Dreams in the North West Territory 8,759 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"According to a memo we got from Sarah Eisen, we should be having a new announcer join us very shortly..." [/COLOR]Jerry said. 1) Karma's entrance music hit and out came Skull DeBones. Skull sat down at the announce table and said that he was going to be the new announcer. But as Emma prodded him a bit about the change, it was obvious that Skull wasn't happy with his new assignment. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) A graphic appeared, announcing that tonight, the team of Cliff Wilson, Eric Eisen, Jack Bruce, and Steve Frehley would take on Joel Kovach, Marc DuBois, Rick Law, and Wanda Fish. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Joel Kovach was storming through the backstage area, fuming, as Sam Keith followed him, taunting Joel to face him at "The World Is Watching" in a steel cell. Joel stopped and repeated his accusation that Sam was pretending to be Archangel. Sam said he was willing to prove that he wasn't. Sarah Eisen overheard this argument and interjected herself in it. She said someone from Karma would follow Sam around and keep an eye on him. If Archangel made another move, Sam's shadow would be his alibi. If it turned out that Sam wasn't behind it all, he would get his cell match against Joel. Joel tried to protest, but Sarah was adament. Sarah then found Wanda Fish and asked her to go get Missy Masterson to follow Sam around. Wanda went off and found Missy flirting up a storm with Marc DuBois. Missy was furious and says that Sarah had a job for Missy to do. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for Sam and Joel and for Missy and Wanda 4) The Fabulous Bumfholes came out to the ring and got the mics. They teased Joel for being so scared of Archangel. They said that Double-A was a coward for not showing himself. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 5) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH & RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] While short, this match really got the crowd going. The Bumfholes simply overwhelmed Christian and Ricky with their offense, finally finishing things off when Zimmy hit Ricky with the Bumfhole in One. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 5:35 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 6) The cameras cut backstage to show Sam Keith walking through the backstage area. Much to the announcers' surprise, Bruce the Giant was following him, looking extremely bored. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What happened to Missy?"[/COLOR] Jerry wondered aloud. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) The Bumfholes were walking backstage, laughing about what a great victory they had. They came to their locker room and opened the door. As they walked into the darkened room, Randy tried to flip the lights on. Nothing happened. Zimmy asked what was wrong as the door closed. Then, from within the room, came the sounds of a colossal fight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Sarah Eisen came out to the ring. She "regretted" to announce that Angry Gilmore had been severely injured in the "tragic" attack last week. Emma commented that Sarah didn't seem all that broken up about it. At any rate, Sarah said that Angry would be out of commission for the foreseeable future. That meant that the SWF 10-Minute Championship would be up for grabs in the following 10 man Battle Royal. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 9) [B][COLOR="Purple"]A BATTLE ROYAL [/COLOR][/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [B]Akima Brave (1)[/B] and [B]Nevada Nuclear (2)[/B] started things out. Skull DeBones confidently predicted that Akima would be the 10-Minute Champ once again. Akima and Nevada tussled for a while before [B]Delirious Dan (3)[/B] and [B]Darryl Devine (4)[/B] joined the fray. Dan was almost immediately eliminated. [B]Andre Jones (5)[/B], [B]American Elemental (6)[/B], and [B]Joe Sexy (7)[/B] came out next. Joe went after Akima almost immediately, shouting how his friends were to blame for Angry's injuries. Akima sidestepped Joe and tossed him into Darryl and Andre, who were trying to push each other over the top. The collision took them both over the top, much to their anger. [B]Robert Oxford (8) [/B]and[B] Groucho Bling (9)[/B] came out next. Akima managed to eliminate Nevada while Oxford took out Elemental. Then, much to everyone's surprise, Groucho Bling took out Akima! Jerry crowed how that meant that the 10-Minute Title would stay in the SWF's hands since Karma really didn't have anyone else to put in there. That proved incorrect. Out came the tenth "man" .... [B]Missy Masterson (10)[/B]. Missy looked absolutely terrified. The remaining competitors laughed at her as she stepped into the ring. They ignored her and instead went after each other. Joe eliminated Groucho, only to be eliminated in turn by Oxford. Oxford turned to Missy and seemed unsure of what to do about her. He finally held down the top rope so she could eliminate herself. Missy responded by kicking Oxford in the crotch. Then a roundhouse kick took him over the top. Missy stared at him in surprise, even more shocked when the ref handed her the title belt and raised her hand in victory. WINNER: [B]Missy Masterson [/B]in 12:58 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 10) Eddie Peak found Sarah Eisen backstage and demanded to have a match against Remo. Sarah said that wasn't going to happen and instead, booked him in a match against Bob Carlson. Joel Kovach ran up to Sarah and insisted that she come with him. He took her to the Bumfholes' locker room. Inside, the Bumfholes lay on the floor, beaten and bloodied. Most everything had been overturned and busted. Joel pointed out that the Bumfholes had been insulting Archangel and that Sam had obviously struck again. That's when Sam happened upon the scene, Bruce in tow. Sarah seemed a little surprised to see Bruce, but asked if Sam did this. Bruce said that he didn't, that Sam had been with him the whole time. Joel then tried to say that it was someone else who beat up the Bumfholes, but Sarah pointed him to a message spray-painted across one wall: "He is coming back." Sarah said she'd send the contract to Sam's people. The cell match was on! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the Eddie segment; [COLOR="blue"]A* [/COLOR]for the finding of the Bumfholes 11) [B]EDDIE PEAK vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] Eddie destroyed Bob, pure and simple. Bob was able to mount a little bit of a defense, but not enough of one to make a difference. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak [/B]in 12:32 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) [B]CLIFF WILSON, ERIC EISEN, STEVE FREHLEY, & JACK BRUCE vs. JOEL KOVACH, MARC DuBOIS, RICK LAW, & WANDA FISH[/B] The crowd really popped for this match, especially for hometown "hero", Wanda Fish. Too put it simply, this match blew the roof off the theatre. Lots of hot tags, lots of double and even triple teaming. Joel Kovach tried to get things sewn up, but he couldn't. It took Marc DuBois nailing Jack Bruce with the Marc of Excellence to pick up the win for Karma. WINNERS: [B]Joel Kovach, Marc DuBois, Rick Law, & Wanda Fish [/B]in 15:14 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 13) As Marc celebrated his win, out came Joey Minnesota. Joey said that this was the point where he normally would come barrelling out to attack Marc, but he felt that that wouldn't really help. Instead, he challenged him to a match at "The World Is Watching" for the SWF North American Championship. Marc said that Joey must not have been paying attention to the previous match. He said that the title wouldn't go anywhere, but Joey was welcome to try. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and response [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Sarah Eisen was slightly overused. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes (c) defeated Christian Faith & Ricky Dale Johnson to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/I][/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Missy Masterson won [COLOR="Purple"]a 10 Man Battle Royal [/COLOR]to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/I][/COLOR]- [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak defeated Bob Carlson [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach, Marc DuBois, Wanda Fish, & Rick Law defeated Eric Eisen, Steve Frehley, Jack Bruce, & Cliff Wilson[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, April 2008[/I] Held at Evanovich Riverside in the Tri State Territory 8,619 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Eric Eisen came out to the ring and talked about the history that professional wrestling has had in Evanovich Riverside. He spoke of some of the historic battles that have taken place in this arena. He said that he wanted to add to that legacy. That's why he challenged Joel Kovach to a title match for tonight! Joel came out and said that he'd be willing to grace the Riverside's legacy by beating Eric into the ground. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"] B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 2) The camera cut backstage. Sarah Eisen was chewing out Wanda Fish since Missy Masterson is now the SWF 10-Minute Champ. She demanded to know why Wanda told Missy to go out for the Battle Royal when Sarah wanted Missy to follow Sam Keith. Wanda explained that she was hoping Missy would get hurt. When Sarah demanded to know why, Wanda blurted out that Missy was all over Marc DuBois. That upset Sarah as well. Sarah said that whatever the case, Missy had her first title defense, and that's next. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) [B]ANDRE JONES vs. MISSY MASTERSON (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Ugh. These two had bad chemistry and it dragged on the whole match. Andre seemed hesitant to engage Missy at first, but he got over it quickly. Missy was able to hold her own and finally hit a finishing move that Duane Fry identified as the Identity Crisis. WINNER: [B]Missy Masterson [/B]in 8:36 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] 4) Joe Sexy came out at the end of the match. He accused Missy of setting up Angry's beat-down and blamed her for the fact that his tag team partner was on the sidelines for now. He said he had no problem fighting a girl, so he challenged her to a match for her title at "The World is Watching." RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) Joel Kovach is in his locker room getting ready for his match when suddenly, a creepy voice starts calling his name. Joel freaks out, demanding to know who it is. The voice seems to ignore him, instead laughing at him and saying that [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"He is coming back!"[/COLOR] Joel runs from the room screaming. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 6) Eddie Peak is cutting a promo about Remo when Sarah Eisen approaches him. She said that he had a match tonight. No, not against Remo. Against Wanda Fish. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) The Biggz Boyz appeared on screen and taunted the fact that the Bumfholes were too injured from their backstage beating to be at the show tonight. They told them to rest up, because they had something to tell them when they got back next week. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]EDDIE PEAK vs. WANDA FISH[/B] Wanda seemed upset that she was in a match against Eddie, leading Peter Michaels to speculate that perhaps Sarah Eisen was punishing Wanda for what happened with Missy. Wanda basically ran from Eddie for most of the match, doing her best to keep away from him. That ended when Bruce the Giant hit the ring. He Chokeslammed Eddie and allowed Wanda to get the pin. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 12:14 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Cliff Wilson and Steve Frehley found Eric Eisen backstage. Cliff asked why Eric wanted to see them, pointing out that he should be getting ready for his match against Joel Kovach. Eric said he had been doing some thinking and he wanted the three of them to team up and take on Karma. Cliff and Steve glanced at each other and agreed, asking him what the plan was. Eric said he'd tell them after he beat Joel Kovach. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Marc DuBois came out and said that he didn't want Joel and Missy to be the only champs who defended their titles tonight. He said that he too would defend his Warmaster Title against Jack Bruce. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]JACK BRCE vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Jack put on a great fight, much better than I expected. There were several times where the announcers predicted that Evanovich Riverside would witness another spectacular upset. But in the end, Marc DuBois pulled it out by getting Jack to tap with the Model Solution. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 11:42 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) Remo found Sarah Eisen backstage and demanded to know why she keeps Eddie Peak away from him. Remo said it wasn't fair, it wasn't right, that he doesn't need to be coddled or protected or anything. He wants to fight Eddie and he pretty much demanded a match against Eddie. Sarah ominously warned Remo that he should stop complaining or he might need to take another trip out to the parking lot with Rick Law. Remo growled something under his breath and stormed off. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Joel Kovach is pacing backstage when Rick Law walks up to him. Rick tells Joel that he checked out the locker room and found this: a tape recorder. Rick explains it was wired to the lightswitch. When Joel flipped on the lights, the tape recorder started playing that message. Joel storms off. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A phenomenal match from these two. Peter Michaels called it a match for Richard Eisen's honor. He opined that if Eric could recapture the title, it would be a blow against Karma. There were several times when it seemed that Eric would do just that. But Joel was able to fight back and, in the end, he nailed Eric with the Old School Drop. Joel then turned to the camera and shouted, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Hope you were paying attention, Sam! The same thing'll happen to you at the World is Watching!"[/COLOR] WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 18:07 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say. It was a good show. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Missy Masterson (c) defeated Andre Jones to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Eddie Peak [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Jack Bruce to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/I][/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach (c) defeated Eric Eisen to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, April 2008[/I] Held at Wisconsin Gardens in the Great Lakes Territory 7,679 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Skull DeBones, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Joel Kovach appeared on screen. He said that tonight, he would sign the contract for his title defense at "The World Is Watching" against Sam Keith. Joel said that Sam had gotten just what he wanted: a match in a steel cell, the World Heavyweight Championship on the line. Joel said that many might think that he was going to lose the title, but he said that those people were wrong. He said that he may have been distracted the past couple of weeks, but when he gets into that cell this Saturday, he'll be focused on destroying Sam Keith. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 2) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN vs. MISSY MASTERSON (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Dan was off his game tonight but the announcers were able to cover that up pretty well. It was an average match, allt hings told, one that ended with Missy finishing Dan off with an Identity Crisis. WINNER: [B]Missy Masterson [/B]in 5:55 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 3) Eddie Peak found Sarah Eisen backstage. He pointed out that he had been jumping through all sorts of different hoops the past couple of weeks, always coming out on top. He said that he thought he deserved a shot at Remo tonight. Sarah disagreed, saying that what he had earned was a North American Championship title shot against Marc DuBois in the main event. Eddie was furious. Sarah pointed out it was a title shot, but Eddie screamed in rage and stormed away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. REMO[/B] Remo didn't look happy going out to the ring. Emma pointed out that he had little reason to be happy with Sarah Eisen's decision, that he wanted to face off against Eddie Peak. Skull pointed out that Karma was a team and that Remo had to be a team player. Emma replied by needling Skull about the fact that he was behind the announce table. Skull growled something about not wanting to rock the boat either. The match itself was very quick. Ricky didn't stand a chance. Remo tore through him, finally finsihing things off with the Destroyer. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 12:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Eric Eisen, Cliff Wilson, and Steve Frehley appeared on screen. They said that the time had come to fight back against Karma and that they wanted to start things off by taking on Bruce the Giant, Rick Law, and Wanda Fish in a three-man tag team match this Saturday. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Remo stomped into his locker room, muttering under his breath about how he's been held back ever since joining Karma. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I don't get title shots, I can't wrestle who I want to, this sucks!"[/COLOR] He stopped and frowned. A whisper cuts through the silence, a soft voice calling his name. Remo rolled his eyes and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Oh, I get it. Archangel decided to hide the tape recorder in my locker room tonight? What's next, 'He is coming back?'"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"No,"[/COLOR] the whisper replied. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"He is here."[/COLOR] Remo froze and turned around. He cried out in panic and tried to run away, only to slam into the cameraman. The camera fell to the ground and the screen exploded in a burst of static. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Sam Keith appeared on screen. He said that he was looking forward to the contract signing tonight. He was looking forward to getting into the steel cell with Joel Kovach. He pointed out to Joel that once inside, there'd be no help from his friends in Karma. He could expect a lot of pain and punishment. And he could bank on the fact that Sam Keith would become the SWF World Heavyweight Champion once again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 8) [B]AFKAP vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Randy and Zimmy were still sporting bandages from the beating they took last week. They were all business as they took apart Jack Bruce and Troy Tornado. Jack and Troy came close to a pin once, but that was it. The Bumfholes dominated them after that point. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 12:50 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) As the Bumfholes grimly celebrated their win, the big screen came to life with the Biggz Boyzes' faces. Bart and Brett asked them how they enjoyed the beating they got last week. They revealed that they were the ones who beat them up, not the Archangel. They laughed at how pathetic the Bumfholes really were. The Bumfholes started to quake with fury. Randy got a mic and said that if they wanted an ass-kicking so badly, they should have just said so. The Bumfholes said that they'd meet the Biggzes at "The World is Watching" with the titles on the line! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the taunting; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the acceptance 10) Sarah Eisen came out to the ring and invited Sam Keith and Joel Kovach down for the contract signing. They both came down. Sam signed first. He talked some smack about how he was going to reclaim the title. Then Joel returned the favor, saying that Sam was fooling himself if he thought that the title was going anywhere. Joel then signed it. Sam leapt to his feet, as did Joel, but they only wound up staring each other down. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 11) Marc DuBois was getting ready for his match when he turned and saw Wanda Fish. Marc flashed a winning smile and asked her if she had come to wish him luck. Wanda did so in a cool voice. Marc then said that he was looking forward to beating Eddie Peak and getting out on the town to celebrate. Wanda demanded to know who Marc was planning to celebrate with. Marc seemed confused, so Wanda lit into him, telling him that she brought him into Karma to put the SWF in its place, not to sleep around with whatever slut caught his eye. Marc is confused, pointing out that he did what Wanda wanted. He pointed to his two title belts, saying that Eddie Peak wouldn't get his hands on the North American Championship tonight, just like Joey Minnesota wouldn't at "The World is Watching". Wanda said that wasn't the point, that he had grown too ****y for his own good, and that it was time for her to teach him a lesson. She challenged Marc to step into the ring against her on [I]Warzone[/I] and defend the Warmaster title! Marc, very confused, agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]EDDIE PEAK vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Marc still looked a little confused when he came out to the ring. But he quickly became all business. He and Eddie put on a great match. But in the end, Marc took out Eddie with the Marc of Excellence. Marc then got out of there. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 14:54 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Eddie looked pissed. He thrashed around the ring for a while, but his tantrum was cut off by Remo's entrance music. Remo came out to the entrance with an odd look on his face. He told Eddie that he was just as frustrated with the situation as Eddie was. He said that Sarah Eisen, Wanda Fish, none of them had the right to keep the two of them from fighting. So Remo said that at "The World Is Watching", they're going to fight. Now, he knows that Sarah Eisen isn't likely going to sanction a real match, so Remo said that he would meet Eddie out in the parking lot. If the cameras wanted to film the carnage, so be it. Eddie smiled sadistically and said that was exactly what he wanted. He agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the acceptance [U][B]THE AFTERMATH[/B][/U] Nothing to say here. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Missy Masterson (c) defeated Delirious Dan to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Ricky Dale Johnson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes (c) defeated AFKAP to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Eddie Peak to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 2, April 2008[/I] (The Go-Home Show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"The World Is Watching"[/COLOR]) Held at the Louisiana Auditorium in the South East Territory 8,796 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Even the announcers were surprised when they said what the main event was going to be: Joel Kovach vs. Sam Keith in a non-title match. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"And from what we understand, Joel is the one who requested this match!" [/COLOR]Peter Michaels said. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What could he be thinking this close to 'The World Is Watching'?"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B] DARRYL DEVINE vs. AKIMA BRAVE[/B] Ana commented that we hadn't seen Akima since he lost his 10-Minute Title. She said that he was probably pretty angry about it. He looked that way, tearing into Darryl before the bell even rang. Darryl was able to mount a little bit of a defense, but not enough of one to save himself from the Suicide Headbutt. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave [/B]in 8:20 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Rick Law finds Remo backstage and demands to know what he was thinking, challenging Eddie Peak to a parking lot brawl at "The World Is Watching". Rick implied that Remo wasn't being a team player. Remo exploded, saying that if it wasn't for him, there'd be no team. He ranted about how he came to Karma because he was sick of being left out of the title hunt. He reminded Rick it was his betrayal of the SWF back at "November Nightmare" that gave Karma foothold in the company. And how has he been rewarded? He's been kept on the sidelines while guys like Marc DuBois snap up more than one title, as they bring in more wrestlers like Rick Law and Joel Kovach, and then, to top it all off, they don't give Remo a match he wants to fight. Remo said he was sick of it. He wanted to face Eddie Peak and he was willing to tear through any obstacle he had to. He tried to step around Rick, but Rick got in his way. Rick said that Karma was a family and they were only interested in keeping Remo safe and healthy. [COLOR="DarkGreen"] "We're only as strong as our weakest link,"[/COLOR] he explained, reminding Remo of what happened when the two of them faced off in a parking lot brawl. Remo snarled, then made an offer: he and Rick would go toe-to-toe in a hardcore match tonight. If Rick won, Remo would forget about his match against Eddie Peak. If Remo won, Karma wouldn't interfere in his plans. Rick shrugged and said that if he had to beat some sense into Remo, he'd be more than happy to do so ... right now. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) [B]REMO vs. RICK LAW [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a hardcore match[/COLOR] Rick seemed to be pulling his punches in the early going, trying to get Remo down and pinned quickly so as not to hurt him. Remo didn't show the same restraint. Remo was the one to pull the weapons out and use them early. Rick rallied, smashing open Remo's head. He tried to get him pinned, but it Remo was able to kick out every time. Finally, Remo managed to snap off a Destroyer onto a stop sign, knocking Rick out cold. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 18:37 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 5) The camera cut backstage to reveal the Bumfholes, Bob Carlson, and Skull DeBones in Karma's locker room. Skull seemed a bit morose, especially as Randy and Zimmy teased him about how they didn't recognize him without his announcing headset. Joel Kovach came into the room and said that he needed their help. He said he challenged Sam to this non-title match specifically so he could hurt Sam enough to make him less of a threat in the steel cell this Saturday. He instructed the other four members of Karma to keep an eye on the match. When Joel "accidentally" knocks out the ref, they're supposed to charge the ring and work Sam over, making sure that the SWF World Heavyweight Championship will remain in Karma's hands at "The World Is Watching". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Joey Minnesota came on screen. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Remember me? I'm Joey Minnesota and I'm facing Marc DuBois for the SWF North American Championship this Saturday at 'The World Is Watching'."[/COLOR] Joey went on to say that Marc seems to have forgotten about their match. He's been defending his two titles at every show for the past couple of weeks. Joey, on the other hand, has been lying low. He's been hitting the gym, marshalling his strength, getting ready to take one of Marc's titles away from him. He predicted that Marc's faulty memory would be the end of him. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Wanda Fish, Bruce the Giant, and Rick Law appeared on screen. They said that they had discussed the challenge issued by Cliff Wilson, Eric Eisen, and Steve Frehley and decided to accept it. Wanda snapped off the "Karma's going to getcha" catchphrase and then walked away, followed by a laughing Bruce the Giant and a limping Rick Law. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]MARC DuBOIS (c) vs. WANDA FISH [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Marc seemed a little hesitant to get into the ring with Wanda, but a near fall snapped him out of it. Duane Fry wondered why Wanda seemed so intent on hurting Marc. Ana observed that Duane was a guy and didn't understand. It was simply a phenomenal match. In the end, though, Marc caught her in the Marc of Excellence. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 9:55 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) The match is over, but Marc doesn't get off of Wanda. He keeps her pinned on the mat and stares at her as she struggles to get free. She stops long enough to look up at him, and then the two of them start to make out in the middle of the ring. They roll around on the mat and things look like they might heat up at any moment. The stunned ref finally orders them out of the ring. They retreat up the ramp, their eyes shining. The camera immediately cut backstage to reveal Sarah Eisen and Missy Masterson watching on a monitor. Neither looks happy. Sarah mutters something about having to deal with this new situation. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A [/COLOR]for the making out; [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for Sarah & Missy watching 10) Skull, Bob, and the Bumfholes get psyched up and try to leave the locker room so they can be ready to beat down Sam Keith, only to discover that the door to the locker room is stuck! The camera cuts to an outside view, revealing that someone has stacked a number of heavy crates in front of it, barricading them inside. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) [B]SAM KEITH vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] Joel seemed supremely confident as he strutted out to the ring. Sam, on the other hand, was all business. Joel seemed unconcerned, even as Sam took control of the match early on. He managed to slip out of finishing attempts easily and managed to stay one step ahead of Sam. Finally, as Sam went for a spear, Joel sidestepped, allowing Sam to knock out the ref. As Sam stared at the ref in surprise, Joel low-blowed him from behind and then motioned for his helpers to come out. Of course, no one showed up. Joel seemed more and more concerned, especially as a new ref came out to take the place of the one that was knocked out. Joel tried to make the cover, but Sam kicked out. Joel tried to nail Sam with the Old School Drop, only to have Sam slip out of it. Joel tried to tie Sam up with the Kovach Krippler but Sam managed to reverse it and got Joel into the Proton Lock. Joel tried to get to the ropes, but it was no use. Joel wound up tapping. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 13:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) Sam rolled out of the ring, allowing Joel to sit up. Joel pounded on the mat angrily, then stood ... ... and the lights died. The ominous voice of the creepy little girl filled the arena, informing Joel that he had gone free for too long and that the time was soon approaching when he would have to face his past and pay for his sins. The viewscreen flickered to life and the outline of the man with wings appeared on screen. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"He is coming back!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] The announcers then ran through the card for "The World Is Watching": [B]JOE SEXY vs. MISSY MASTERSON (c) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/B][/COLOR]([COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR]) [B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c) for [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/B]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]EDDIE PEAK vs. REMO in [COLOR="Purple"]a parking lot brawl[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]CLIFF WILSON, ERIC EISEN, & STEVE FREHLEY vs. WANDA FISH, RICK LAW, & BRUCE THE GIANT [/B]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. MARC DuBOIS (c) for [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]SAM KEITH vs. JOEL KOVACH (c) in [COLOR="Purple"]a steel cell [/COLOR]for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/B][/COLOR]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave defeated Darryl Devine [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Rick Law in [COLOR="Purple"]a hardcore match[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Wanda Fish to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith defeated Joel Kovach [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] As always, comments and predictions are welcome!

From SWF.com -- [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]"The World is Watching"[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] this Saturday, only on Pay-Per-View![/CENTER] Featuring the following matches: [B][I]Missy Masterson defends [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] against Joe Sexy[/I][/B] - Some may consider Missy's title reign a fluke, but Sarah Eisen's executive assistant has proven that she can defend the title. But will her natural ability be enough to deal with Joe Sexy's offense, especially since Joe is out for revenge for the way Angry Gilmore was injured? [I][B]The Biggz Boyz take on the Fabulous Bumfholes for [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/B][/I] - Having defeated Flex & Pex, the Biggzes have set their sites on tag team gold. After attacking the Bumfholes and humiliating them, the Biggzes finally have what they're after. Which set of brothers will come out on top in what promises to be a spectacular match? [B][I]Eddie Peak and Remo fight it out in [COLOR="Purple"]a parking lot brawl[/COLOR][/I][/B] - Several months ago, Remo almost ended Eddie's career by tossing him into an exposed circuit breaker. Eddie returned from his injury, ready to return the favor but has had to jump through a number of hoops. In the meantime, Remo expressed a desire to finish the job he started, finally beating up Rick Law to get the match he wanted. Will Eddie gain his revenge? What will happen with Remo and Karma after this match? [B][I]Cliff Wilson, Eric Eisen, and Steve Frehley take on Wanda Fish, Rick Law, and Bruce the Giant[/I][/B] - Eric Eisen has rallied some of the loyal SWF troops to his side to take on these members of Karma. Which side will come out the victor? [B][I]Marc DuBois defends his [COLOR="Red"]SWF North American Championship [/COLOR]against Joey Minnesota[/I][/B] - Marc DuBois has proven himself a fighting champion by defending either his North American Championship or Warmaster Title at each show. But was that a wise idea now that he faces a well-rested Joey Minnesota? Will Marc be able to hold on to both belts? Or will Joey Minnesota take one of them away from Marc and Karma? [B][I]Sam Keith takes on Joel Kovach for his [COLOR="Red"]SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] in [COLOR="Purple"]a steel cell[/COLOR][/I][/B] - Sam Keith has wanted to add another title reign to his resume for two months now only to be thwarted at each turn by Joel Kovach and his Karma compatriots. Now Sam has Joel to himself in a steel cell. Will that be enough for Sam to capture the World Heavyweight Championship again? Or will Joel Kovach come out on top? And what of the [B][I]Archangel[/I][/B]? Will he live up to his promises? Will he return to the SWF? Or will Karma have to wait for his return? [CENTER]Order [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]"The World Is Watching"[/COLOR][/B] to find out![/CENTER][/QUOTE]

JOE SEXY vs. [B]MISSY MASTERSON[/B] (c) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (C+) THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] (c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship (A) [B]EDDIE PEAK[/B] vs. REMO in a parking lot brawl (A) CLIFF WILSON, ERIC EISEN, & STEVE FREHLEY vs. [B]WANDA FISH, RICK LAW, & BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] (A) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] vs. MARC DuBOIS (c) for the SWF North American Championship (A) SAM KEITH vs. [B]JOEL KOVACH[/B] (c) in a steel cell for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (A) I'm guessing that Joel retains by DQ after Archangel interferes.

JOE SEXY vs. MISSY MASTERSON (c) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship I think we see a 10-minute draw, Missy retains THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] (c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship Karma loses a title tonight, but it's not this one. Bumfholes to retain. [B]EDDIE PEAK[/B] vs. REMO in a parking lot brawl Peak gets the victory after some tough love from Karma. CLIFF WILSON, ERIC EISEN, & STEVE FREHLEY vs. [B]WANDA FISH, RICK LAW, & BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] Uh...I'm leaning towards a no contest, but I'm going to give Karma the victory here. [B]JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] vs. MARC DuBOIS (c) for the SWF North American Championship Joey gets the victory, dropping Marc down to one title. Probably with a bit of a distraction from Wanda. SAM KEITH vs. [B]JOEL KOVACH[/B] (c) in a steel cell for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Kovach retains; I don't see AA interfering in the match, but he'll certainly make his appearance.

JOE SEXY vs. [B]MISSY MASTERSON [/B](c) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship I think it'd be criminal to have a ten minute draw at a PPV, although I feel real sorry for Joe if he does have to do the job here. Let's hope Missy gets some help from someone. THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES [/B](c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship I like the way tha the Biggz have been made into contenders, but still don't see them winning. EDDIE PEAK vs. [B]REMO [/B]in a parking lot brawl Not easy. Let's go for Remo winning, and him to start to think that he's bigger then Karma. CLIFF WILSON, ERIC EISEN, & STEVE FREHLEY vs. [B]WANDA FISH, RICK LAW, & BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] Wow, looks like I've got Karma winning a lot of matches at this PPV! [B]JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] vs. MARC DuBOIS (c) for the SWF North American Championship If not now then soon. Come on DuBois - you can't hog all the titles! SAM KEITH vs. [B]JOEL KOVACH[/B] (c) in a steel cell for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Well, steel cell normally means no DQ, so whether or not Archangel appears (and he'd better), Joel retains to face him next month. Or, thinking about it, it wouldn't be the worst idea if Archangle [I]did[/I] cost Joel the title, so the next PPV could be double headlined by Sam Keith (c) vs Remo and Archangel vs Joel Kovach, as the latter match really doesn't need to be a title match to draw the buys in. I've decided that I like that better. Or I'm hedging my bets on the Main Event!

JOE SEXY vs. [B]MISSY MASTERSON (c)[/B] for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (C+) I can see this as one of those things where some one who obviously dones't have the talent to keep the title holds it for a bit by a bunch of flukes. THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c)[/B] for the SWF Tag Team Championship (A) It's not the Biggz's time yet but soon, soon. [B]EDDIE PEAK[/B] vs. REMO in a parking lot brawl (A) Eddie takes abig win even with all the KARMA interference [B]CLIFF WILSON, ERIC EISEN, & STEVE FREHLEY[/B] vs. WANDA FISH, RICK LAW, & BRUCE THE GIANT (A) Crushing loss number two for the evening with KARAMA [B]JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] vs. MARC DuBOIS (c) for the SWF North American Championship (A) KARMA takes loss number three and starts getting frustrated [B]SAM KEITH[/B] vs. JOEL KOVACH (c) in a steel cell for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (A) Archangel shows up but doesn't interfere, his distraction however is enough for a Keith win and another nail in KARMA's coffin. The Bumfholes and MAsterson are the only two KARMA wins which becomes a bone of contention among the rest of KARMA, especialy when everyone is so bummed and they catch Masterson and the Bumfholes celebrating.

[CENTER]SWF presents... [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"The World Is Watching"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Saturday of Week 2, April 2008[/I] Held at the Isaak Road Arena in the Mid Atlantic Territory 14,250 in attendance; Buyrate of 405,645[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Emma Chase welcomed us to the show.... 1) ... and started by hyping the fact that tonight's main event would be Sam Keith vying for the World Heavyweight Championship against Joel Kovach in a steel cell. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 2) Missy Masterson was getting ready for her match. As she dressed, she turned to talk to Marc DuBois. She said that she was slightly disappointed in him for what he did with Wanda Fish, but she said she forgave him. She then instructed him to help her make sure that "big, bad" Joe Sexy doesn't do anything to bruise her body. If he does, she'll make sure to reward him richly. And, as a deposit, she started making out with him. The camera pulled back to reveal Wanda Fish listening to everything. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) [B]JOE SEXY vs. MISSY MASTERSON (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Missy looked pretty confident going out to the ring. That faltered for a moment or two as Joe took control of the match in the early going. At one point, Missy fell to the mat and started crying, screaming that she had hurt her ankle. The ref ordered Joe to back off while he checked on her. Of course, that's when Marc DuBois hit the ring and nailed Joe with a Marc of Excellence. As soon as Marc was clear from the ring, Missy shoved the ref out of the way and made the pin. WINNER: [B]Missy Masterson [/B]in 9:45 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Missy got up, her ankle suddenly healed, only to be interrupted by Karma's entrance music. Out came Sarah Eisen. Sarah said that she was "proud" of Missy. She's proven she can handle all sorts of different challenges. That's why she's rewarding her ... with another match. Against Akima Brave. For right now. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) [B]AKIMA BRAVE vs. MISSY MASTERSON (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Instead of coming down the ramp, Akima dove into the ring from the outside. Missy turned around barely in time to get run over by Akima, who then finished her off with a Samoan Suplex. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave [/B]in 0:39 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 6) Sam Keith was backstage, watching what just happened on the monitor. He turned to the camera and commented that it seemed as if things weren't so happy in the Karma family. He said things were going to get worse when he beat Joel Kovach to a pulp in the steel cell later tonight and became the SWF World Heavyweight Champion again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Wanda Fish found Bob Carlson and Skull DeBones backstage. She called them over and told them that Sarah Eisen wanted them to keep an eye on Remo tonight. She told them that they should interfere in his match against Eddie Peak. Bob commented that Remo wouldn't like that, but Wanda countered that by saying that Remo didn't have a clue what was good for Karma right now. She told them to make sure that Remo won by taking out Eddie. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 8) [B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Holy cow. What a match. These two teams put on a spectacular spotfest that kept the fans on the edge of their seats. The momentum swung wildly back and forth until finally, Zimmy nailed Bart with the Bumfhole in One. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 8:37 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) Jack Bruce was walking backstage when he came across Bob Carlson and Skull DeBones. Both men were bleeding profusely from head wounds and out cold. Jack dropped to their side and called for help. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) [B]EDDIE PEAK vs. REMO [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a parking lot brawl[/COLOR] A bunch of cars had been moved into a circle outside the arena. Fans sat on the cars and surrounded the circle. Eddie and Remo came out with no fanfare. A ref was on hand, the announcers explained, to keep an eye on things and to stop the match if things got out of control. Remo and Eddie then tore into each other. Both men wound up bleeding and were wobbling on their feet as the match dragged on. A few windows were busted, many of the cars wound up dented, but Remo finished things off by pulling Eddie on top of one of the cars and then using the Destroyer to smash the other man into the hood. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 21:35 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Remo slid off the car and started to trudge back towards the arena. He stopped, turning around to watch as the ref helped Eddie up off the car. Eddie looked about ready to collapse. Remo walked back over to him. The two stared each other in the eyes ... and then Remo stuck out his hand. Eddie eyed it warily, but then accepted. The two competitors shook hands. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 12) Joel Kovach cut a promo about the main event, saying that Sam seems to be under the mistaken impression that Joel needs Karma to keep his title. Joel said that while he is a proud member of Karma, he doesn't care who Marc DuBois is sleeping with, nor does he care if Remo got killed out in the parking lot. All that matters to him is the World Heavyweight Championship. He's more than capable of defending it, something that Sam will learn firsthand tonight! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]ERIC EISEN, CLIFF WILSON & STEVE FREHLEY vs. WANDA FISH, RICK LAW, & BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] Team Karma took early control of the match in spite of the fact that the three SWF wrestlers were able to communicate and work well together. Within a few minutes, though, things broke down. Cliff and Bruce wound up brawling on the outside as did Eric and Rick. That left Steve and Wanda to slug it out in the ring. The ref tried to get the other four to stop and get back into their corners, but it was no use. That's when Missy Masterson hit the ring and attacked Wanda. Steve stared at her in surprise, but then capitalized by hitting Wanda with the Frehley's Comet, getting the pin. WINNERS: [B]Eric Eisen, Cliff Wilson, & Steve Frehley[/B] in 11:41 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) Backstage, Wanda tracked down Missy and demanded to know what was going on. Missy said that she knew that Wanda set her up with Sarah Eisen. Missy blamed Wanda for the fact that she lost her title tonight, and she said she knew why Wanda did it: she's jealous of what Missy and Marc have together. Wanda denied that she was jealous of Missy, especially since she didn't have to be. Marc was just humoring her. He really had feelings for her. The two women continued to argue, oblivious of the fact that Marc was around the corner and laughing at what he heard. He turned around to leave but came face to face with Sarah Eisen. Sarah asked him what was so funny. He stammered that it was nothing. Sarah looked around the corner and agreed. She pulled Marc close and reminded him who he worked for and who he had to keep "happy". She then told him to go out there and destroy Joey Minnesota and then come find her so they could celebrate properly. Before Marc could leave, she pulled him into a passionate kiss. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I'm not sure I wanted to see that,"[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen commented. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I'm not sure any of us wanted to see that," [/COLOR]Emma agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for Wanda and Missy; [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for Sarah 15) Eric Eisen, Cliff Wilson, and Steve Frehley appeared on screen. Eric started things off by informing the members of Karma that they fought that they got off easy tonight. He promised them that next time, they would be in for a longer fight. Cliff picked things up by saying that from where he sat, it looked like Karma was fraying at the seams. Steve finished things off by saying that things were likely to get a lot more difficult for Karma by the end of the night. Eric and Cliff looked at him and asked if he knew something they didn't. Steve smiled and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Oh yeah. I do."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) Joey Minnesota came out to the ring. He jokingly complained about the fact that he wished he had two or three women fighting for his affection. But then he became serious and said that Marc was in a world of hurt. He was distracted, he was most likely tired from all his title defenses; he was simply too strung out. Joey then said that he didn't need to worry since tonight, he'd take away one of his titles, thereby lightening the load. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 17) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] It was a really good match. Marc did seem a little out of it at the beginning of the match, which resulted in Joey almost getting a pinfall, but Marc rallied and fought back. Neither man gained a clear advantage. The few times that Joey established some momentum, he wasn't able to put Marc away. After Marc kicked out of two consecutive pin attempts, Joey started to show some frustration. Marc capitalized by rolling Joey up and using his tights to keep him down. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 15:33 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 18) A video aired, hyping the on-going feud between Joel and Sam. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 19) [B]SAM KEITH vs. JOEL KOVACH (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] in [COLOR="Purple"]a steel cell match[/COLOR] This could easily be a match-of-the-year contender. The fans were on their feet the whole time. Sam and Joel laid it all on the line, cutting each other open on the cell. Both men scored a number of near falls and by the end, you could tell that they were both dead on their feet. Finally, Sam nailed Joel with the Neutron Plex and started to set him up for the Proton Lock. Joel fought back and slipped out. Sam went after him again, but Joel countered with a kick to the gut. He then nailed the Old School Drop and dropped onto Sam. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 39:53 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 20) Joel got a mic and, while the ref tended to Sam, taunted Sam. He said that he proved his point. He was still standing, he still had his title, and he did it within a steel cell, one of the most punishing structures ever built. He said that he was the SWF World Heavyweight Champ still, that that wasn't going to change, and there was absolutely nothing that anyone could do about.... The lights died. Joel started laughing, saying that this was just going to be more smoke and mirrors, that he wasn't worried. There was a rush of wind, some babbling noise that grew louder and louder .... and then the sound died. The lights came back up. Joel looked a little confused but the fans went wild. Joel turned around and found out why. Archangel was standing behind him. The color drained from Joel's face and he started for the cell's entrance. Archangel pounced, leaping onto Joel and beating on him. Archangel kicked and punched, taking Joel down. He then tossed Joel into the cage a few times, finally finishing him off with a Fall From Grace as the crowd screamed. Archangel then retrieved the mic and leaned down over Joel's fallen form. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"No more smoke. No more mirrors. I am back, and I'm not going anywhere!"[/COLOR] He looked up as the members of Karma came streaming out of the back. The lights died again and when they came up, Archangel was gone. RATING: [COLOR="BLUEl"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Missy Masterson was used too much, but that's okay. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]"The World Is Watching"[/COLOR][/U] [I]Missy Masterson (c) defeated Joe Sexy to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Akima Brave defeated Missy Masterson (c) to capture [COLOR="red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR]- [/I][COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes (c) defeated the Biggz Boyz to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/I][/COLOR] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Eddie Peak in [COLOR="Purple"]a parking lot brawl[/I] [/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen, Cliff Wilson, & Steve Frehley defeated Wanda Fish, Rick Law, and Bruce the Giant [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Joey Minnesota to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship[/I][/COLOR] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach (c) defeated Sam Keith in [COLOR="purple"]a steel cell [/COLOR]match to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/I][/COLOR] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, April 2008[/I] Held at the V. Thompson Arena in the South West Territory 7,998 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Skull DeBones, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) The show started off with a replay of Archangel's return. Jerry commented that Archangel promised to be here tonight! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Sarah Eisen is backstage with most of the members of Karma. She orders them all to keep an eye out for Archangel. She then notices that Remo isn't among them. She asks where he is and nobody can say. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) It turns out Remo's in the ring! He says that he's had a difficult couple of days. Apparently Bob Carlson and Skull DeBones blamed him for jumping them at "The World Is Watching". He addressed himself to Skull and said that he would never do something like that. He also asked Skull if the latter was happy with his new announcing job. Remo pointed out that Skull is one of the best in the business and shouldn't be confined behind a table with a mic. He then said that he knew who did jump Bob and Skull and revealed it was the same guy who motivated him to take on Eddie Peak. Remo said that this person gave him a lot to think about ... which is why he's done with Karma. He pulls off the t-shirt and tosses it to the mat. He said the reason why he joined Karma was because he didn't get a fair shot in the SWF. Turns out the same thing happened in Karma too. So he's going "rogue", so to speak. His first act as a rogue is to challenge Joel Kovach to a match. Not for the title, but just to prove that he can beat Joel. Joel came out and said that Remo was nuts. Joel pointed out that he's still holding the title tonight after a grueling match in a steel cell. He said that a match with Remo would be unfair to Remo, but hey, if Remo wants to get beaten up so badly, he'll oblige. The match is on! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 4) [B] JOE SEXY vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Emma explained that Joe wanted this match, especially since it gave him the chance to face the man who was responsible for Angry Gilmore's injury. Joe seemed out to hurt Akima more than beat him, which is why it was understandable that Akima was able to get Joe down and pinned with a little help from the ropes for leverage. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave [/B]in 6:18 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Backstage, Wanda Fish was watching the previous match and laughing. That died when she realized that Missy Masterson was standing next to her. The two women started arguing about how each hurt the other at "The World Is Watching." Along came Sarah Eisen, who separated the two of them and demanded to know what they were fighting about. They both babbled at her for a while before Missy observed that Karma wasn't big enough for the two of them. Sarah agreed, saying that later, the two women would have a match. The loser would be out of Karma. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) The Fabulous Bumfholes came out for their rematch against the Biggz Boyz. Before they get started though, they got the mic and teased Skull a little, saying that if he's the best the professional wrestling business has to offer, the Bumfholes will be legends by week's end. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) [B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Not quite as spectacular as their last match but fun to watch nonetheless. Jerry commented that the Biggzes seemed a bit hungrier tonight and were much more aggressive, leading Emma to notice that the Bumfholes looked to be in trouble. Sure enough, the Biggzes looked to be on the verge of winning the match when there was a "thunk". [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Where are you going?"[/COLOR] Jerry asked. Skull appeared in the ring with a steel chair. The ref ordered him to leave. Skull looked like he was going to hit Brett Biggz with the chair but instead nailed Randy Bumfhole instead! The ref immediately threw out the match, declaring the Bumfholes the winners. Zimmy came into the ring to argue with Skull, but Skull laid him out too. The Biggzes watched as Skull dropped the chair and left the arena. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]by DQ in 12:52 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]WANDA FISH vs. MISSY MASTERSON[/B] Jerry and Emma stammered a bit, saying that Skull hadn't come back. Missy showed some aggression which led Emma to wonder if maybe Wanda was going to leave Karma. But then, much to everyone's surprise, Marc DuBois hit the ring while Wanda distracted the ref. Marc laid out Missy and laughed at her before Wanda made the cover. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 9:58 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Bob Carlson came out to the ring next. He said that he had specifically asked to wrestle Joey Minnesota tonight. He said that Joey seemed pretty good, but he couldn't hold a candle against Bob. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] A very good match that left Bob tiring. Joey was in control the whole way before finally dispatching Bob with an Empire Spiral. WINNER: [B] Joey Minnesota [/B]in 11:16 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Rick Law was walking backstage, calling for Bruce the Giant. He said that if Archangel hadn't shown up by now, he likely wasn't coming and that the two of them should go watch the main event. Rick then found Bruce unconscious by an open entrance. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]REMO vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] Both men were intense. Both men were on fire. It was a great match. Joel took control of the match in the early going, scoring a few near falls. The fact that he couldn't put Remo away seemed to frustrate him. Remo fought back and, much to everyone's surprise, simply overwhelmed Joel with his offense. Before anyone knew what was happening, Remo snapped off the Destroyer and made the pin! WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 15:43 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 13) Remo never got a chance to celebrate his win. Joel jumped him from behind and started beating on him .... but that changed as Archangel appeared out of nowhere and slid under the bottom rope. Archangel attacked Joel and laid him out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] People left the arena satisfied. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) defeated Joe Sexy to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/I][/COLOR] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes (c) defeated the Biggz Boyz by DQ and so retained [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/I][/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Missy Masterson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota defeated Bob Carlson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Joel Kovach [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Archived