SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, August 2008[/I] Held at the Minnesota Colisseum in the Mid West Territory 8,902 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen and Farrah Hesketh welcomed Emma Chase back to the announce table tonight. The crowd behind them was particularly raucous from the dark match. Jerry tried to play it off that the crowd was happy with Emma's return. 1) Archangel appeared on screen and addressed Eric Eisen. He said he was grateful for the challenge and welcomed the match. He said he'd meet Eric in the ring for the Main Event! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) DARRYL DEVINE (c) vs. DELIRIOUS DAN for the SWF 10-Minute Championship Not the best match, but it served its purpose. Dan no-sold a lot of Darryl's offense, which was a bit problematic. In the end, Darryl nailed the Devine Dream Drop and picked up the win. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 8:04 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Darryl tried to celebrate his win but was instead attacked by Angry Gilmore, who beat Darryl down to the mat. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Joel Kovach, Bruce the Giant, and Rick Law were walking backstage when they came face to face with Tim Westybrook. Tim glared at them and then focused on Joel. He told Joel to leave Marc DuBois alone. Tim said that he and Marc had unfinished business and he didn't need Joel distracting Marc. Joel told Marc he was an idiot for getting in their face the way he was. He said that Rick, Bruce, and he could mop the floor with him right now and no one could stop him. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Oh yeah? Think again!"[/COLOR] Richard Eisen interposed himself between Tim and Joel. He told the members of Karma to back down or be suspended. He then said that since Joel seemed to be itching for a fight, he'd give him one. He was making a match between Joel and Tim for [I]Warzone[/I], one in which all members of Karma were barred from ringside. Richard turned to leave, giving Tim a big smile. Tim laughed at the three membes of Karma and walked away. Joel started to grumble about how Richard Eisen was out to get him again. He turned to leave, only to get a chair to the face. He dropped to the ground as Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole then attacked Rick and Bruce, beating them to the ground. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the argument and the attack 5) The Outcasts were in the ring with their belts and the mics. They once again said that they wanted a fight and they wanted one now, so they'd defend their tag team titles against anyone who wanted to fight. Out came Joe Sexy and Angry Gilmore. They said that they'd be more than willing to take away the belts tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and acceptance 6) [B]THE OUTCASTS (c) vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Angry and Joe were able to get in some offense, mostly by double-teaming on Skull for a while. But once Remo got tagged in, he mowed through them, knocking them back. Skull finally came back in and destroyed Joe Sexy with the Skull Krusher. WINNERS: [B]The Outcasts [/B]in 11:08 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 7) The Outcasts left the ring, leaving Angry and Joe to try and put themselves back together. They never got the chance, because Darryl Devine hit the ring and attacked them both, taking out Joe before he worked over Angry pretty well. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 8) Wanda Fish bumped into Sam Keith backstage. Sam complimented her on beating Christian Faith last week. Wanda seemed touched, saying that coming from Sam, that means a lot. She then laughed and corrected herself, saying that if it had come from Sam Keith 15 years ago, then it would mean something. She told Sam that he was a broken down excuse for a wrestlers. She pointed out that he hadn't been in action lately and that the few times he did get in the ring, he lost. Sam wasn't too pleased with that, so he said that he would be willing to show her how it's done on [I]Warzone[/I] ... in a submission match! Wanda laughed again (Jerry noted she sounded nervous) and agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]AFKAP vs. THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ[/B] Sadly, Akima and Kid don't have good chemistry together. Devorah Triton noted that their timing was all over the place. But really, when they were able to put together a match like this, it really doesn't matter. The two teams battled back and forth for a while until finally, Kid put Troy Tornado away with a Long-Range Headbutt. WINNERS: [B]The Samoan Wild Boyz [/B]in 12:55 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) The announcers said that they hoped Jack would be able to pull himself together in time for [I]Warzone[/I]. He's scheduled to face off against Bob Carlson in the semi-finals for the SWF North American Championship tournament. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) Rich Money appeared on screen looking pretty battered and bruised. He addressed Ricky Dale Johnson and informed him to stay away from him. He said he didn't know what his problem was, that he told the whole truth about Jennifer Heat, and as far as he was concerned, the matter was over. He warned him that if he came too close, Rich wouldn't be held responsible for what he'd do. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Eddie Peak was out in the ring with a microphone in hand. He called out Chris Caulfield, saying that Chris blew his big chance to become the Warmaster. He said that Chris was a coward and couldn't handle the fact that Eddie was better than him. Out came Chris, kendo stick in hand. He got into the ring and he and Eddie got into each other's faces. Chris then took a swing at Eddie, who ducked it and quickly retreated out of the ring. Chris took off after him and Eddie led him on a chase through the back. Just when it looked like Chris was going to catch Eddie, they rounded a corner and Chris ran right into a kendo stick wielded by Christian Faith. Christian was soon joined by Bob Carlson, and the two of them beat on Chris until the Epitome of Hardcore was groaning on the floor. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) The announcers said it was time for the main event, but then Wanda Fish's entrance music started. She came out to the announce table and kicked Farrah Hesketh out of her chair, taking her place and her headset. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 14) [B]ARCHANGEL (c) vs. ERIC EISEN [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Ouch. This one's gonna hurt us. The most exciting part of the match was the argument that Wanda got into with Jerry Eisen about whether or not she should be worried about taking on Sam Keith in a submission match. That's right. That's how bad this main event was. It soon became clear that neither Archangel nor Eric Eisen had a good enough grasp of psychology to put together this match. It dragged through the middle and quite a few fans got up and left in the middle of it. In the end, Archangel mercifully ended it with a Fall From Grace. WINNER: [B]Archangel[/B] in 16:54 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] The fans left, grumbling about Angry Gilmore being overused. And, as I suspected, we took a major hit. Amazingly, we still managed to beat TCW in terms of rating. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Darryl Devine (c) defeated Delirious Dan to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]The Outcasts (c) defeated Sexual Aggression to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/I] [/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]The Samoan Wild Boyz defeated AFKAP [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Archangel (c) defeated Eric Eisen to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/I][/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, August 2008[/I] Held at the Minnesota Colisseum in the Mid West Territory 8,902 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen and Farrah Hesketh welcomed Emma Chase back to the announce table tonight. The crowd behind them was particularly raucous from the dark match. Jerry tried to play it off that the crowd was happy with Emma's return. 1) Archangel appeared on screen and addressed Eric Eisen. He said he was grateful for the challenge and welcomed the match. He said he'd meet Eric in the ring for the Main Event! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) DARRYL DEVINE (c) vs. DELIRIOUS DAN for the SWF 10-Minute Championship Not the best match, but it served its purpose. Dan no-sold a lot of Darryl's offense, which was a bit problematic. In the end, Darryl nailed the Devine Dream Drop and picked up the win. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 8:04 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Darryl tried to celebrate his win but was instead attacked by Angry Gilmore, who beat Darryl down to the mat. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Joel Kovach, Bruce the Giant, and Rick Law were walking backstage when they came face to face with Tim Westybrook. Tim glared at them and then focused on Joel. He told Joel to leave Marc DuBois alone. Tim said that he and Marc had unfinished business and he didn't need Joel distracting Marc. Joel told Marc he was an idiot for getting in their face the way he was. He said that Rick, Bruce, and he could mop the floor with him right now and no one could stop him. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Oh yeah? Think again!"[/COLOR] Richard Eisen interposed himself between Tim and Joel. He told the members of Karma to back down or be suspended. He then said that since Joel seemed to be itching for a fight, he'd give him one. He was making a match between Joel and Tim for [I]Warzone[/I], one in which all members of Karma were barred from ringside. Richard turned to leave, giving Tim a big smile. Tim laughed at the three membes of Karma and walked away. Joel started to grumble about how Richard Eisen was out to get him again. He turned to leave, only to get a chair to the face. He dropped to the ground as Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole then attacked Rick and Bruce, beating them to the ground. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the argument and the attack 5) The Outcasts were in the ring with their belts and the mics. They once again said that they wanted a fight and they wanted one now, so they'd defend their tag team titles against anyone who wanted to fight. Out came Joe Sexy and Angry Gilmore. They said that they'd be more than willing to take away the belts tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and acceptance 6) [B]THE OUTCASTS (c) vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Angry and Joe were able to get in some offense, mostly by double-teaming on Skull for a while. But once Remo got tagged in, he mowed through them, knocking them back. Skull finally came back in and destroyed Joe Sexy with the Skull Krusher. WINNERS: [B]The Outcasts [/B]in 11:08 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 7) The Outcasts left the ring, leaving Angry and Joe to try and put themselves back together. They never got the chance, because Darryl Devine hit the ring and attacked them both, taking out Joe before he worked over Angry pretty well. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 8) Wanda Fish bumped into Sam Keith backstage. Sam complimented her on beating Christian Faith last week. Wanda seemed touched, saying that coming from Sam, that means a lot. She then laughed and corrected herself, saying that if it had come from Sam Keith 15 years ago, then it would mean something. She told Sam that he was a broken down excuse for a wrestlers. She pointed out that he hadn't been in action lately and that the few times he did get in the ring, he lost. Sam wasn't too pleased with that, so he said that he would be willing to show her how it's done on [I]Warzone[/I] ... in a submission match! Wanda laughed again (Jerry noted she sounded nervous) and agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]AFKAP vs. THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ[/B] Sadly, Akima and Kid don't have good chemistry together. Devorah Triton noted that their timing was all over the place. But really, when they were able to put together a match like this, it really doesn't matter. The two teams battled back and forth for a while until finally, Kid put Troy Tornado away with a Long-Range Headbutt. WINNERS: [B]The Samoan Wild Boyz [/B]in 12:55 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) The announcers said that they hoped Jack would be able to pull himself together in time for [I]Warzone[/I]. He's scheduled to face off against Bob Carlson in the semi-finals for the SWF North American Championship tournament. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) Rich Money appeared on screen looking pretty battered and bruised. He addressed Ricky Dale Johnson and informed him to stay away from him. He said he didn't know what his problem was, that he told the whole truth about Jennifer Heat, and as far as he was concerned, the matter was over. He warned him that if he came too close, Rich wouldn't be held responsible for what he'd do. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Eddie Peak was out in the ring with a microphone in hand. He called out Chris Caulfield, saying that Chris blew his big chance to become the Warmaster. He said that Chris was a coward and couldn't handle the fact that Eddie was better than him. Out came Chris, kendo stick in hand. He got into the ring and he and Eddie got into each other's faces. Chris then took a swing at Eddie, who ducked it and quickly retreated out of the ring. Chris took off after him and Eddie led him on a chase through the back. Just when it looked like Chris was going to catch Eddie, they rounded a corner and Chris ran right into a kendo stick wielded by Christian Faith. Christian was soon joined by Bob Carlson, and the two of them beat on Chris until the Epitome of Hardcore was groaning on the floor. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) The announcers said it was time for the main event, but then Wanda Fish's entrance music started. She came out to the announce table and kicked Farrah Hesketh out of her chair, taking her place and her headset. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 14) [B]ARCHANGEL (c) vs. ERIC EISEN [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Ouch. This one's gonna hurt us. The most exciting part of the match was the argument that Wanda got into with Jerry Eisen about whether or not she should be worried about taking on Sam Keith in a submission match. That's right. That's how bad this main event was. It soon became clear that neither Archangel nor Eric Eisen had a good enough grasp of psychology to put together this match. It dragged through the middle and quite a few fans got up and left in the middle of it. In the end, Archangel mercifully ended it with a Fall From Grace. WINNER: [B]Archangel[/B] in 16:54 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] The fans left, grumbling about Angry Gilmore being overused. And, as I suspected, we took a major hit. Amazingly, we still managed to beat TCW in terms of rating. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Darryl Devine (c) defeated Delirious Dan to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]The Outcasts (c) defeated Sexual Aggression to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/I] [/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]The Samoan Wild Boyz defeated AFKAP [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Archangel (c) defeated Eric Eisen to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/I][/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I just checked Double-A's psychology stat. I think I originally set it at around 50%. That may seem like an odd thing to do, but at the time I created all these guys, I didn't really know what all the stats meant (heck, I'm still not sure what some of them mean!). That and I wasn't really trying to create "wrestling gods", just some fun characters.

I just checked Double-A's psychology stat. I think I originally set it at around 50%. That may seem like an odd thing to do, but at the time I created all these guys, I didn't really know what all the stats meant (heck, I'm still not sure what some of them mean!). That and I wasn't really trying to create "wrestling gods", just some fun characters.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed on Wednesday of Week 1, August 2008[/I] Held at Alderbrook Grounds in the North West Territory 8,377 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) A graphic on-screen reminded us that tonight's main event was going to be Wanda Fish and Sam Keith in a submission match. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) Richard Eisen was nodding thoughtfully at a monitor. Wanda Fish came in and asked if he was impressed. He said he was. Wanda once again asked for a title shot against Archangel at "Welcome to the Jungle." Richard said he was warming to the idea but wasn't completely sold yet. He said that if she could beat Sam Keith tonight, the title shot would be hers. Wanda seemed a little nervous but said it would be no problem. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) It's time for "Ask Dan!" [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Tonight's question comes from Jill Ulrich from Hoboken, New Jersey. Jill writes, 'Dear Dan, you should be ashamed of yourself for making fun of that Japanese boy last week. What makes you think you're so hot? How many titles have you held? What's your win-loss record like? Maybe if you weren't such a jerk, people would give you more of a shot.'"[/COLOR] Dan sighed and bowed his head. He looked up at the camera again and nodded. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Jill, you're right. I haven't been the best role model. I haven't been that nice of a guy. I've acted like I deserve this shot in the SWF and I know full well that I don't. Starting tonight with my match against Brett Biggz, you're going to see a different Dan Gregoski. Yes, that's right, that's my name. Thank you, Jill. Thank you."[/COLOR] Peter Michaels commented that he was expecting the punchline any moment. Instead, Dan got up and walked away. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Do you think he's serious?" [/COLOR] Ana asked. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN vs. BRETT BIGGZ[/B] Dan tried to shake Brett's hand before the match began. Brett looked a bit suspicious but finally shook it. It was a lackluster match, unfortunately. Dan was off his game. In the end, though, Dan managed to squeak one out and pinned Brett Biggz, much to the surprise of Brett and the announcers. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 7:57 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) Marc DuBois and the Bumfholes came out to the ring together. They said that the time had come to address the problems that Karma was having. They said that Wanda Fish was apparently the only member still on track. They said that Joel Kovach, Bruce the Giant, and Rick Law were jealous of them. They said they were younger, faster, and smarter than those three old fogies and that they embodied the true spirit of Karma. That's when the fogies hit the ring. An enormous brawl erupted the spilled over the top rope and into the ringside area. But then Richard Eisen came out and ordered a halt to it. He said he was sick of Karma turning his backstage area into a warzone ... no pun intended. If Karma wanted to implode in on itself, that was fine by him, but he wasn't going to let them destroy everything else in the process. That's why he was booking them all in a three-man tag team match for "Welcome to the Jungle". It would be Joel, Rick, and Bruce on one side, Marc and the Bumfholes on the other. And in the meantime, he was ordering that they stay away from each other. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"If any of you lays a hand on another, you and your teammates will all be fired!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the taunting; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the brawl; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the match announcement 6) [B]BOB CARLSON vs. JACK BRUCE [/B]in a semi-final match in [COLOR="Red"]the North American Title [/COLOR]tournament Bob was visibly tiring at the end of this match, but that's okay. He and Jack still put together a good show. Jack was on fire through much of the match, taking the fight to Bob and not backing down. But Bob was still able to squeak through with a devestating Missile Drop Kick for the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Bob Carlson [/B]in 11:40 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) The announcers told fans to tune in next week for [I]Invasion![/I] when the second semi-final match would take place. It would be Steve Frehley vs. Christian Faith! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) The Outcasts came out to the ring. They said that they had had some fun the past couple of weeks issuing open challenges for the titles that they held, but that they weren't getting enough competition. So they said they were issuing a different kind of open challenge. At "Welcome to the Jungle", they were going to go out to the ring and they were hoping that three other teams would join them. They want a four-way dance for the tag team championship! They went on to say that it didn't matter who took them up on it, because they would hold on to the titles no matter what. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] Another great match from these two. The announcers commented early on that for once, Joel doesn't need to worry about watching his back. Marc and the Bumfholes couldn't touch him. Ana pointed out that Tim didn't need to worry either since Richard barred Rick and Bruce from ringside. The battle raged through the ring and around it as well. Tim was able to score a few near falls, but much to his frustration, Joel was able to kick out every time. Finally, Joel took over again and sent Tim reeling. He was getting ready to set him up for the Kovach Krippler when some entrance music started up. Archangel's. Joel panicked. He started pacing back and forth, glaring at the ring entrance. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What would the champ want with Joel? He's already beaten him and Joel can't go after him now!"[/COLOR] Duane asked. Joel was so distracted that he didn't notice Tim get up behind him. Tim wailed on him a bit and then hit him with the Unstoppable Force. The camera cut backstage to reveal Marc and the Bumfholes in the production van. They popped a CD out of the player, patted the techie at the station, and thanked him for his help. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 13:53 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Cliff Wilson came out to the ring and said that he had fun watching his friend Eric take on Archangel for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship earlier this week. Cliff said that he owed a lot to Archangel. He finally revealed that it had been Archangel's idea for Cliff to pose as the Anonymous Avenger to get him into the SWF. He said he had nothing but respect for the champ. But Cliff said that he also wanted to be SWF World Heavyweight Champ again. That's why he was hoping that Archangel would do him the honor of giving him a title shot next week on [I]Invasion![/I] Out came Archangel. He seemed a little frustrated, but said that he had a lot of respect for Cliff as well. He said that it would be great for the Archangel to face off against the Dark Angel. Cliff smiled broadly and the two shook hands. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 11) [B]SAM KEITH vs. WANDA FISH [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a submission match[/COLOR] Peter Michaels said that Wanda should kiss her dreams of a title shot good-bye. He said that she was good and could go toe-to-toe with just about anyone in the SWF, but he said she was insane to take on Sam Keith, the master of the Proton Lock, in a submission match, since the only way to end this match was by submission. Sam seemed to be holding back in the early going of the match. Wanda quickly got him to take it up a notch by smacking him around and taunting him. These two put on a spectacular show, both of them trying to get their submission moves locked in early, only to have the other one escape before they could. Finally, though, Sam managed to stagger Wanda and nailed the Neutron Plex. That led into the Proton Lock, which he cinched up. Wanda screamed in agony and tried to claw toward the ropes. It did no good. Sam had her trapped. Ana predicted that she would either tap or pass out. But then Wanda surprised everyone. She started shimmying along the mat a little. Somehow, she managed to slip and arm through the headlock Sam had her in as part of the Proton lock. Then the other. Soon she was clawing her way forward, bending Sam at an impossible angle as she tried to drag his upper body through his own knees. Much to the surprise of the announcers, Sam had to release the Lock! Wanda and Sam took a moment to rest as the ref started to count them both down. Eventually, the struggled back to their feet and traded blows. Then Sam set Wanda up for another Neutron Plex. Instead of nailing it, though, he was surprised as Wanda slipped through his arms, slid down and tripped him up, quickly getting him into the Blonde Ambition, her signature submission hold. Much to everyone's surprise, she was able to hold Sam in the middle of the ring until he tapped. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 21:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Wanda went out into the hometown crowd to celebrate her win, and Peter Michaels was particularly enthusiastic for her. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"And why not? Wanda just got herself a title shot against Archangel at 'Welcome to the Jungle'!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] That's more like it. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Delirious Dan defeated Brett Biggz[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Bob Carlson defeated Jack Bruce[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Joel Kovach [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Sam Keith[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed on Wednesday of Week 1, August 2008[/I] Held at Alderbrook Grounds in the North West Territory 8,377 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) A graphic on-screen reminded us that tonight's main event was going to be Wanda Fish and Sam Keith in a submission match. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) Richard Eisen was nodding thoughtfully at a monitor. Wanda Fish came in and asked if he was impressed. He said he was. Wanda once again asked for a title shot against Archangel at "Welcome to the Jungle." Richard said he was warming to the idea but wasn't completely sold yet. He said that if she could beat Sam Keith tonight, the title shot would be hers. Wanda seemed a little nervous but said it would be no problem. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) It's time for "Ask Dan!" [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Tonight's question comes from Jill Ulrich from Hoboken, New Jersey. Jill writes, 'Dear Dan, you should be ashamed of yourself for making fun of that Japanese boy last week. What makes you think you're so hot? How many titles have you held? What's your win-loss record like? Maybe if you weren't such a jerk, people would give you more of a shot.'"[/COLOR] Dan sighed and bowed his head. He looked up at the camera again and nodded. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Jill, you're right. I haven't been the best role model. I haven't been that nice of a guy. I've acted like I deserve this shot in the SWF and I know full well that I don't. Starting tonight with my match against Brett Biggz, you're going to see a different Dan Gregoski. Yes, that's right, that's my name. Thank you, Jill. Thank you."[/COLOR] Peter Michaels commented that he was expecting the punchline any moment. Instead, Dan got up and walked away. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Do you think he's serious?" [/COLOR] Ana asked. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN vs. BRETT BIGGZ[/B] Dan tried to shake Brett's hand before the match began. Brett looked a bit suspicious but finally shook it. It was a lackluster match, unfortunately. Dan was off his game. In the end, though, Dan managed to squeak one out and pinned Brett Biggz, much to the surprise of Brett and the announcers. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 7:57 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) Marc DuBois and the Bumfholes came out to the ring together. They said that the time had come to address the problems that Karma was having. They said that Wanda Fish was apparently the only member still on track. They said that Joel Kovach, Bruce the Giant, and Rick Law were jealous of them. They said they were younger, faster, and smarter than those three old fogies and that they embodied the true spirit of Karma. That's when the fogies hit the ring. An enormous brawl erupted the spilled over the top rope and into the ringside area. But then Richard Eisen came out and ordered a halt to it. He said he was sick of Karma turning his backstage area into a warzone ... no pun intended. If Karma wanted to implode in on itself, that was fine by him, but he wasn't going to let them destroy everything else in the process. That's why he was booking them all in a three-man tag team match for "Welcome to the Jungle". It would be Joel, Rick, and Bruce on one side, Marc and the Bumfholes on the other. And in the meantime, he was ordering that they stay away from each other. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"If any of you lays a hand on another, you and your teammates will all be fired!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the taunting; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the brawl; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the match announcement 6) [B]BOB CARLSON vs. JACK BRUCE [/B]in a semi-final match in [COLOR="Red"]the North American Title [/COLOR]tournament Bob was visibly tiring at the end of this match, but that's okay. He and Jack still put together a good show. Jack was on fire through much of the match, taking the fight to Bob and not backing down. But Bob was still able to squeak through with a devestating Missile Drop Kick for the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Bob Carlson [/B]in 11:40 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) The announcers told fans to tune in next week for [I]Invasion![/I] when the second semi-final match would take place. It would be Steve Frehley vs. Christian Faith! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) The Outcasts came out to the ring. They said that they had had some fun the past couple of weeks issuing open challenges for the titles that they held, but that they weren't getting enough competition. So they said they were issuing a different kind of open challenge. At "Welcome to the Jungle", they were going to go out to the ring and they were hoping that three other teams would join them. They want a four-way dance for the tag team championship! They went on to say that it didn't matter who took them up on it, because they would hold on to the titles no matter what. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] Another great match from these two. The announcers commented early on that for once, Joel doesn't need to worry about watching his back. Marc and the Bumfholes couldn't touch him. Ana pointed out that Tim didn't need to worry either since Richard barred Rick and Bruce from ringside. The battle raged through the ring and around it as well. Tim was able to score a few near falls, but much to his frustration, Joel was able to kick out every time. Finally, Joel took over again and sent Tim reeling. He was getting ready to set him up for the Kovach Krippler when some entrance music started up. Archangel's. Joel panicked. He started pacing back and forth, glaring at the ring entrance. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What would the champ want with Joel? He's already beaten him and Joel can't go after him now!"[/COLOR] Duane asked. Joel was so distracted that he didn't notice Tim get up behind him. Tim wailed on him a bit and then hit him with the Unstoppable Force. The camera cut backstage to reveal Marc and the Bumfholes in the production van. They popped a CD out of the player, patted the techie at the station, and thanked him for his help. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 13:53 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Cliff Wilson came out to the ring and said that he had fun watching his friend Eric take on Archangel for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship earlier this week. Cliff said that he owed a lot to Archangel. He finally revealed that it had been Archangel's idea for Cliff to pose as the Anonymous Avenger to get him into the SWF. He said he had nothing but respect for the champ. But Cliff said that he also wanted to be SWF World Heavyweight Champ again. That's why he was hoping that Archangel would do him the honor of giving him a title shot next week on [I]Invasion![/I] Out came Archangel. He seemed a little frustrated, but said that he had a lot of respect for Cliff as well. He said that it would be great for the Archangel to face off against the Dark Angel. Cliff smiled broadly and the two shook hands. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 11) [B]SAM KEITH vs. WANDA FISH [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a submission match[/COLOR] Peter Michaels said that Wanda should kiss her dreams of a title shot good-bye. He said that she was good and could go toe-to-toe with just about anyone in the SWF, but he said she was insane to take on Sam Keith, the master of the Proton Lock, in a submission match, since the only way to end this match was by submission. Sam seemed to be holding back in the early going of the match. Wanda quickly got him to take it up a notch by smacking him around and taunting him. These two put on a spectacular show, both of them trying to get their submission moves locked in early, only to have the other one escape before they could. Finally, though, Sam managed to stagger Wanda and nailed the Neutron Plex. That led into the Proton Lock, which he cinched up. Wanda screamed in agony and tried to claw toward the ropes. It did no good. Sam had her trapped. Ana predicted that she would either tap or pass out. But then Wanda surprised everyone. She started shimmying along the mat a little. Somehow, she managed to slip and arm through the headlock Sam had her in as part of the Proton lock. Then the other. Soon she was clawing her way forward, bending Sam at an impossible angle as she tried to drag his upper body through his own knees. Much to the surprise of the announcers, Sam had to release the Lock! Wanda and Sam took a moment to rest as the ref started to count them both down. Eventually, the struggled back to their feet and traded blows. Then Sam set Wanda up for another Neutron Plex. Instead of nailing it, though, he was surprised as Wanda slipped through his arms, slid down and tripped him up, quickly getting him into the Blonde Ambition, her signature submission hold. Much to everyone's surprise, she was able to hold Sam in the middle of the ring until he tapped. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 21:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Wanda went out into the hometown crowd to celebrate her win, and Peter Michaels was particularly enthusiastic for her. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"And why not? Wanda just got herself a title shot against Archangel at 'Welcome to the Jungle'!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] That's more like it. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Delirious Dan defeated Brett Biggz[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Bob Carlson defeated Jack Bruce[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Joel Kovach [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Sam Keith[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, August 2008[/I] Held at Wisconsin Gardens in the Great Lakes Territory 8,222 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Highlights from Wanda Fish's match against Sam Keith played, reminding folks that she not only got the master of the Proton Lock to tap, but that meant that she would face off against Archangel at "Welcome to the Jungle" this Saturday. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) Richard Eisen was seated in his office, watching the previous segment. Then a knock sounded at the door and Missy Maseterson and Chance Fortune came in. Missy seemed pretty contrite and somewhat bashful. Richard rolled his eyes at the sight of her. Missy started off by apologizing for how she behaved at the beginning of the whole Karma business. She said that she had learned her lesson and she hoped that he could forgive her. She then went on to say that she and Chance were hoping to be included in the Outcasts' big four-way brawl for the Tag Team Championship. Richard laughed at her and said that she was really cute. He said that the back of his skull still hurt from the time she clobbered him. He also pointed out that she and Chance, while their debut was impressive, really didn't amount to much. He said that it'd be a bad business decision to put an untried tag team like the Masters of Fortune in the ring with Remo and Skull DeBones. Missy sighed and seemed ready to leave, but then Chance piped up. He informed Richard that he was behind the times and that he should get with it. He said that they were a lot better than any other tag team out there and could go toe-to-toe with anyone Richard could name. He was very belligerent, insulting, and rude. Richard smiled and asked if Chance really believed that. When Chance said he did, Richard challenged him to put his money where his mouth was. They could be in the Outcasts' match this Saturday if they could beat a specific tag team tonight ... namely the combination of Bruce the Giant and Rick Law! Chance's face went white. Richard smiled and told him to work on his people skills if he expected to make it far in this business. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Chris Caulfield and BJ Shearer were in the ring together. Chris said that he had to hand it to Eddie, he should have seen the trap last week coming but he walked right into it. That's the difference between them. Eddie apparently liked to sneak around whereas Chris was willing to attack a problem head-on. That's why he was there with BJ. He challenged Eddie to find a tag team partner and come out and face them. Out came Eddie. He said he didn't need to look too hard. One of his partners from last week was willing to fight Chris, namely one of the participants in the upcoming North American Championship match: Bob Carlson! Eddie and Bob made their way to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the response 4) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD & BJ SHEARER vs. EDDIE PEAK & BOB CARLSON[/B] This was a great match, one that really got the attention of the fans. Eddie avoided Chris as much as possible, tagging in Bob whenever Chris wanted to face him. Eventually Chris went after him on the outside and the brawl carried them to Bob and Eddie's corner. Bob, the legal man at the time, had dropped BJ to the mat and was setting him up for a Missile Drop Kick. When he saw Chris standing alone outside the ring, though, he leapt from the top turnbuckle and drove Chris to the cement floor. Eddie jumped into the ring and picked up BJ, slamming him to the mat with the Peak of the Devil. The ref, apparently unsure of who the legal man was, made the count anyway. WINNERS: [B]Eddie Peak & Bob Carlson [/B]in 13:02 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Darryl Devine appeared on screen. He said that it was clear last week that Angry Gilmore wasn't done with him. He went on to say that was fine with him, because he wasn't done with Angry either. He challenged Angry to one final match at "Welcome to the Jungle". Winner takes all. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Rick Law and Bruce the Giant were getting ready for their tag team match. Joel Kovach was with them, telling them that Masters of Fortune were a couple of nobodies that they would quickly destroy. He said, though, that they could enjoy destroying Missy and Chance since they knew the Bumfholes couldn't attack them. He also warned them to focus, since there was no telling what the Bumfholes or Marc DuBois might do. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) [B]MASTERS OF FORTUNE vs. BRUCE THE GIANT & RICK LAW[/B] This turned out a lot better than I expected. Bruce and Rick basically destroyed Missy and Chance in the early going of the match. Especially Missy. They didn't seem to have any qualms about beating up a woman. Chance tried to intervene several times, only to be held back by the ref. Apparently Bruce finally had enough of beating up on Missy. He was setting her up for the Giant Chokeslam when Chance once again tried to get into the ring. The ref went over to keep him out. Missy managed to slip out of Bruce's big hand. When he tried to snare her again, she held up a hand and stopped him. She batted her eyelashes at him and walked over to him very seductively. She cooed sweet nothings at him, running her hands over his broad chest. Bruce seemed a little confused by this but didn't stop her. His mistake. She kicked him squarely between the legs then dove for her corner, making the tag. Chance exploded into the ring and cleaned house, knocking Rick off his perch and then, much to the surprise of the announcers, hit the Stroke of Luck, which is basically a pump kick, on Bruce. WINNERS: [B]The Masters of Fortune [/B]in 11:31 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) RDJ came out to the ring with Jennifer Heat at his side. Ricky went after Rich Money, saying that he didn't care if Rich thought the matter between them was closed. He was going to get Rich to admit to what he did to Jennifer, even if he had to beat the truth out of him. He then challenged Rich to a match at "Welcome to the Jungle". Rich came out and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Let me think about it. Should I take a match against a man who says he wants to, quote, 'beat the truth out of me,' unquote? Sure, sounds like a fantastic idea. And then I'll go to my doctor for a colonoscopy aftewards. Dream on, Ricky. It isn't going to happen."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge and response 9) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH [/B]in a semi-final match in [COLOR="Red"]the North American Championship[/COLOR] tournament A very exciting match. Christian tried to beg off in the early going, claiming that he had been injured last week facing Troy Tornado and Wanda Fish. The ref didn't buy it and eventually, Steve just attacked Christian anyway. The momentum swung back and forth and eventually, Christian had Steve isolated in one corner for the Leap of Faith. He jumped ... right into Steve's waiting arms. Steve quickly turned the botched Leap of Faith into a Frehley's Comet for the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley [/B]in 10:40 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) The announcers said that decided things. At "Welcome to the Jungle", it would be Steve Frehley vs. Bob Carlson for the SWF North American Championship! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) Marc DuBois was walking backstage when he came face to face with Tim Westybrook. The two of them stared at each other for a while before Marc snorted in laughter and walked away. Tim called him a coward. That stopped Marc in his tracks. He turned around to face Tim and asked him if he cared to explain that. Tim said he'd be glad to. He said that Marc was willing to face all sorts of different people but he kept refusing to defend the Warmaster Title against Tim. Tim said Marc was refusing because he knew that Tim could beat him. Marc tried to deny it, but Tim insisted that it was true. Finally Marc said that he was willing to settle things at the next [I]Warzone[/I]. Tim smiled and said he'd be there. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Archangel was getting ready for the main event against Cliff Wilson when he looked up and found Wanda Fish staring at him. Correction: she was staring at the title belt. Archangel glared at her and she snapped out of it. She said she came by to wish Archangel luck in his match. She also told him he should watch out so he doesn't get injured. That way, he'll be nice and fresh for their match at "Welcome to the Jungle" so he won't have any excuse when she beats him and becomes the first woman to hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]ARCHANGEL (c) vs. CLIFF WILSON [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] How about that. The Dark Angel and the Archangel have great chemistry together. These two left the announcers far behind as they battled it out. Cliff stuck mostly to aerial attacks, but Archangel was often able to ground him. Neither man was able to pin the other. There were numerous two-counts. Finally, though, Cliff was able to drop Archangel to the mat and hopped up onto the top turnbuckle for his Falling Angel Moonsault. Much to everyone's surprise, while Cliff was in midair, Archangel launched off the mat and caught him, using Cliff's momentum to deliver a Fall From Grace that shook the ring. WINNER: [B]Archangel[/B] in 16:59 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 14) Cliff got to his feet and staggered over to Archangel. He extended his hand. Archangel smiled and shook it, raising Cliff's hand as the two men celebrated. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Chance Fortune was overused, but who cares? That last match really helped us out. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Eddie Peak & Bob Carlson defeated Chris Caulfield & BJ Shearer [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Masters of Fortune defeated Bruce the Giant & Rick Law [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Steve Frehley defeated Christian Faith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Archangel (c) defeated Cliff Wilson to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, August 2008[/I] Held at Wisconsin Gardens in the Great Lakes Territory 8,222 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Highlights from Wanda Fish's match against Sam Keith played, reminding folks that she not only got the master of the Proton Lock to tap, but that meant that she would face off against Archangel at "Welcome to the Jungle" this Saturday. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) Richard Eisen was seated in his office, watching the previous segment. Then a knock sounded at the door and Missy Maseterson and Chance Fortune came in. Missy seemed pretty contrite and somewhat bashful. Richard rolled his eyes at the sight of her. Missy started off by apologizing for how she behaved at the beginning of the whole Karma business. She said that she had learned her lesson and she hoped that he could forgive her. She then went on to say that she and Chance were hoping to be included in the Outcasts' big four-way brawl for the Tag Team Championship. Richard laughed at her and said that she was really cute. He said that the back of his skull still hurt from the time she clobbered him. He also pointed out that she and Chance, while their debut was impressive, really didn't amount to much. He said that it'd be a bad business decision to put an untried tag team like the Masters of Fortune in the ring with Remo and Skull DeBones. Missy sighed and seemed ready to leave, but then Chance piped up. He informed Richard that he was behind the times and that he should get with it. He said that they were a lot better than any other tag team out there and could go toe-to-toe with anyone Richard could name. He was very belligerent, insulting, and rude. Richard smiled and asked if Chance really believed that. When Chance said he did, Richard challenged him to put his money where his mouth was. They could be in the Outcasts' match this Saturday if they could beat a specific tag team tonight ... namely the combination of Bruce the Giant and Rick Law! Chance's face went white. Richard smiled and told him to work on his people skills if he expected to make it far in this business. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Chris Caulfield and BJ Shearer were in the ring together. Chris said that he had to hand it to Eddie, he should have seen the trap last week coming but he walked right into it. That's the difference between them. Eddie apparently liked to sneak around whereas Chris was willing to attack a problem head-on. That's why he was there with BJ. He challenged Eddie to find a tag team partner and come out and face them. Out came Eddie. He said he didn't need to look too hard. One of his partners from last week was willing to fight Chris, namely one of the participants in the upcoming North American Championship match: Bob Carlson! Eddie and Bob made their way to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the response 4) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD & BJ SHEARER vs. EDDIE PEAK & BOB CARLSON[/B] This was a great match, one that really got the attention of the fans. Eddie avoided Chris as much as possible, tagging in Bob whenever Chris wanted to face him. Eventually Chris went after him on the outside and the brawl carried them to Bob and Eddie's corner. Bob, the legal man at the time, had dropped BJ to the mat and was setting him up for a Missile Drop Kick. When he saw Chris standing alone outside the ring, though, he leapt from the top turnbuckle and drove Chris to the cement floor. Eddie jumped into the ring and picked up BJ, slamming him to the mat with the Peak of the Devil. The ref, apparently unsure of who the legal man was, made the count anyway. WINNERS: [B]Eddie Peak & Bob Carlson [/B]in 13:02 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Darryl Devine appeared on screen. He said that it was clear last week that Angry Gilmore wasn't done with him. He went on to say that was fine with him, because he wasn't done with Angry either. He challenged Angry to one final match at "Welcome to the Jungle". Winner takes all. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Rick Law and Bruce the Giant were getting ready for their tag team match. Joel Kovach was with them, telling them that Masters of Fortune were a couple of nobodies that they would quickly destroy. He said, though, that they could enjoy destroying Missy and Chance since they knew the Bumfholes couldn't attack them. He also warned them to focus, since there was no telling what the Bumfholes or Marc DuBois might do. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) [B]MASTERS OF FORTUNE vs. BRUCE THE GIANT & RICK LAW[/B] This turned out a lot better than I expected. Bruce and Rick basically destroyed Missy and Chance in the early going of the match. Especially Missy. They didn't seem to have any qualms about beating up a woman. Chance tried to intervene several times, only to be held back by the ref. Apparently Bruce finally had enough of beating up on Missy. He was setting her up for the Giant Chokeslam when Chance once again tried to get into the ring. The ref went over to keep him out. Missy managed to slip out of Bruce's big hand. When he tried to snare her again, she held up a hand and stopped him. She batted her eyelashes at him and walked over to him very seductively. She cooed sweet nothings at him, running her hands over his broad chest. Bruce seemed a little confused by this but didn't stop her. His mistake. She kicked him squarely between the legs then dove for her corner, making the tag. Chance exploded into the ring and cleaned house, knocking Rick off his perch and then, much to the surprise of the announcers, hit the Stroke of Luck, which is basically a pump kick, on Bruce. WINNERS: [B]The Masters of Fortune [/B]in 11:31 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) RDJ came out to the ring with Jennifer Heat at his side. Ricky went after Rich Money, saying that he didn't care if Rich thought the matter between them was closed. He was going to get Rich to admit to what he did to Jennifer, even if he had to beat the truth out of him. He then challenged Rich to a match at "Welcome to the Jungle". Rich came out and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Let me think about it. Should I take a match against a man who says he wants to, quote, 'beat the truth out of me,' unquote? Sure, sounds like a fantastic idea. And then I'll go to my doctor for a colonoscopy aftewards. Dream on, Ricky. It isn't going to happen."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge and response 9) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH [/B]in a semi-final match in [COLOR="Red"]the North American Championship[/COLOR] tournament A very exciting match. Christian tried to beg off in the early going, claiming that he had been injured last week facing Troy Tornado and Wanda Fish. The ref didn't buy it and eventually, Steve just attacked Christian anyway. The momentum swung back and forth and eventually, Christian had Steve isolated in one corner for the Leap of Faith. He jumped ... right into Steve's waiting arms. Steve quickly turned the botched Leap of Faith into a Frehley's Comet for the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley [/B]in 10:40 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) The announcers said that decided things. At "Welcome to the Jungle", it would be Steve Frehley vs. Bob Carlson for the SWF North American Championship! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) Marc DuBois was walking backstage when he came face to face with Tim Westybrook. The two of them stared at each other for a while before Marc snorted in laughter and walked away. Tim called him a coward. That stopped Marc in his tracks. He turned around to face Tim and asked him if he cared to explain that. Tim said he'd be glad to. He said that Marc was willing to face all sorts of different people but he kept refusing to defend the Warmaster Title against Tim. Tim said Marc was refusing because he knew that Tim could beat him. Marc tried to deny it, but Tim insisted that it was true. Finally Marc said that he was willing to settle things at the next [I]Warzone[/I]. Tim smiled and said he'd be there. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Archangel was getting ready for the main event against Cliff Wilson when he looked up and found Wanda Fish staring at him. Correction: she was staring at the title belt. Archangel glared at her and she snapped out of it. She said she came by to wish Archangel luck in his match. She also told him he should watch out so he doesn't get injured. That way, he'll be nice and fresh for their match at "Welcome to the Jungle" so he won't have any excuse when she beats him and becomes the first woman to hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]ARCHANGEL (c) vs. CLIFF WILSON [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] How about that. The Dark Angel and the Archangel have great chemistry together. These two left the announcers far behind as they battled it out. Cliff stuck mostly to aerial attacks, but Archangel was often able to ground him. Neither man was able to pin the other. There were numerous two-counts. Finally, though, Cliff was able to drop Archangel to the mat and hopped up onto the top turnbuckle for his Falling Angel Moonsault. Much to everyone's surprise, while Cliff was in midair, Archangel launched off the mat and caught him, using Cliff's momentum to deliver a Fall From Grace that shook the ring. WINNER: [B]Archangel[/B] in 16:59 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 14) Cliff got to his feet and staggered over to Archangel. He extended his hand. Archangel smiled and shook it, raising Cliff's hand as the two men celebrated. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Chance Fortune was overused, but who cares? That last match really helped us out. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Eddie Peak & Bob Carlson defeated Chris Caulfield & BJ Shearer [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Masters of Fortune defeated Bruce the Giant & Rick Law [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Steve Frehley defeated Christian Faith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Archangel (c) defeated Cliff Wilson to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 2, August 2008[/I] (The Go-Home Show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Welcome to the Jungle"[/COLOR]) Held at the Connecticut Symphony Hall in the New England Territory 8,276 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) They went on to remind us that tonight's main event was Tim Westybrook taking on Marc DuBois for the SWF Warmaster Title. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) But to the ring for action. As Sexual Aggression made their way to the ring, a little box opened in the corner of the screen revealing Angry Gilmore. He said that he accepted the challenge that Darryl Devien laid down and that the SWF 10-Minute Championship would soon be his. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]DARRYL DEVINE & DELIRIOUS DAN vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION[/B] This was an interesting match. Apparently Dan finally found his game. The two teams battled back and forth before Dan shocked everyone by nailing a vicious off-the-top rope DDT on Joe Sexy and got the pin. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine & Delirious Dan [/B]in 9:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Rich Money was backstage cutting a promo on how rich and awesome he was when Richard Eisen appeared behind him. Richard said that he was a bit disappointed in Rich. He said that this whole drama between him and RDJ was better than any soap opera and he wanted to find out what happened next. That's why Richard had booked Rich in a match against Ricky Dale Johnson for "Welcome to the Jungle." Rich didn't look too happy at the news. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) [B]SAM KEITH vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] The announcers hyped up the fact that these two have both been on a losing streak. He said that tonight was an opportunity for one of them to turn that around. It turns out it was Sam's chance. He dominated the match, shrugging off much of Christian's offense and finally putting the Army of One in the Proton Lock. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 11:12 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Chris Caulfield came out to the ring with a mic. He said he had to hand it to Eddie Peak. Eddie beat him fair and square in the tag match. But Chris said that was then, this is now. He wanted to face off against Eddie again at "Welcome to the Jungle" in a hardcore match! Eddie came out and asked if Chris had had one too many concussions. He reminded Chris that a hardcore match meant anything goes. He reminded Chris that he won the Chris Caulfield Hardcore Invitational. He said that as near as he could tell, he was still the true epitome of hardcore, not Chris Caulfield. But he said he'd be happy to remind Chris of all those facts this Saturday. The match is on! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 7) [B]AFKAP vs. THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. ERIC EISEN & CLIFF WILSON[/B] The announcers explained that this four way dance was being held to determine who the other two teams were going to be for the Outcasts' match on Saturday. The last two teams in the ring would get the spots. It was a wild free-for-all in the early going before referee Shane Stones got things under control. The match then dropped into a steady rhythm. AFKAP was eliminated first, then the Biggzes. The announcers said that meant that the Samoans and Eric and Cliff were going on to "Welcome to the Jungle", but whoever won this match would have a psychological victory over the other two. After a spectacular aerial battle, Akima Brave picked up the win by nailing Eric Eisen with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNERS: [B]The Samoan Wild Boyz [/B]in 16:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) A table was set up in the ring for the contract signing between Wanda Fish and Archangel. Out came the two competitors and took their chairs. By the SWF's standards, this one was pretty tame. Archangel went first, informing Wanda that she's more than proven that she can go toe-to-toe with anyone in the SWF. He said he wasn't entirely sure of how the match was going to end on Saturday, but he said he was looking forward to finding out. Wanda signed next, and then informed Archangel that he was an anachronism in today's world. She said that he should get with the times, that his war paint was getting old and ridiculous. She said that history was on her side and that it was her destiny to become the first woman to ever hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B] TIM WESTYBROOK vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] This one shook the concert hall. Things started off as the two competitors traded blows that rocked each other harder and harder. Finally Marc broke the stalemate with a knee to the gut and things were off. Marc didn't seem able to knock Tim off his feet. Tim could get Marc down, but he couldn't keep him pinned. Things seemed to be at another deadlock before Marc surprised everyone with a Marc of Excellence out of nowhere, dropping Tim to the mat. But before he could get the pin, Joel Kovach's music started up. Marc still made the pin anyway, but then Joel appeared at ringside, a baseball bat in hand. He took a swing at Marc and the ref ordered him out of there. Marc broke the pin to yell at Joel, and that proved to be his undoing. Tim sat up and before Marc realized what was happening, nailed the Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 13:46 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 10) As Tim celebrated with his newly won championship belt, Marc DuBois became more and more angry until he was livid. He charged out of the ring and went after Joel. The entire locker room had to clear out to keep these two away from each other. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] As the show went off the air, the announcers ran through the card for "Welcome to the Jungle": [B]DARRYL DEVINE (C) vs. ANGRY GILMORE for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. EDDIE PEAK in [COLOR="purple"]a hardcore match [/B][/COLOR]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]THE OUTCASTS (c) vs. ERIC EISEN & CLIFF WILSON vs. THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE for [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/B][/COLOR]([COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. RICH MONEY [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. BOB CARLSON for [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/B][/COLOR]([COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]MARC DuBOIS & THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES vs. JOEL KOVACH, BRUCE THE GIANT, & RICK LAW [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]ARCHANGEL (C) vs. WANDA FISH for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/B][/COLOR] ([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Much to my surprise, Cliff was apparently overused in this show. Huh. After the show, one of the marketing people found me backstage and reported something interesting. Right now, the Archangel vs. Wanda Fish match was generating an "A" in terms of anticipation. I think that might be the first time I've seen that. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] Darryl Devine & Delirious Dan defeated Sexual Aggression - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] Sam Keith defeated Christian Faith - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] The Samoan Wild Boyz defeated Eric Eisen & Cliff Wilson, AFKAP, and The Biggz Boyz - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] Tim Westybrook defeated Marc DuBois (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] As always, predictions, comments, complaints, whatever, are welcome. And as odd as it may sound, I'm actually looking forward to the Pay-Per-View [I]after[/I] this one. I've got some fun stuff brewing.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 2, August 2008[/I] (The Go-Home Show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Welcome to the Jungle"[/COLOR]) Held at the Connecticut Symphony Hall in the New England Territory 8,276 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) They went on to remind us that tonight's main event was Tim Westybrook taking on Marc DuBois for the SWF Warmaster Title. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) But to the ring for action. As Sexual Aggression made their way to the ring, a little box opened in the corner of the screen revealing Angry Gilmore. He said that he accepted the challenge that Darryl Devien laid down and that the SWF 10-Minute Championship would soon be his. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]DARRYL DEVINE & DELIRIOUS DAN vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION[/B] This was an interesting match. Apparently Dan finally found his game. The two teams battled back and forth before Dan shocked everyone by nailing a vicious off-the-top rope DDT on Joe Sexy and got the pin. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine & Delirious Dan [/B]in 9:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Rich Money was backstage cutting a promo on how rich and awesome he was when Richard Eisen appeared behind him. Richard said that he was a bit disappointed in Rich. He said that this whole drama between him and RDJ was better than any soap opera and he wanted to find out what happened next. That's why Richard had booked Rich in a match against Ricky Dale Johnson for "Welcome to the Jungle." Rich didn't look too happy at the news. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) [B]SAM KEITH vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] The announcers hyped up the fact that these two have both been on a losing streak. He said that tonight was an opportunity for one of them to turn that around. It turns out it was Sam's chance. He dominated the match, shrugging off much of Christian's offense and finally putting the Army of One in the Proton Lock. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 11:12 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Chris Caulfield came out to the ring with a mic. He said he had to hand it to Eddie Peak. Eddie beat him fair and square in the tag match. But Chris said that was then, this is now. He wanted to face off against Eddie again at "Welcome to the Jungle" in a hardcore match! Eddie came out and asked if Chris had had one too many concussions. He reminded Chris that a hardcore match meant anything goes. He reminded Chris that he won the Chris Caulfield Hardcore Invitational. He said that as near as he could tell, he was still the true epitome of hardcore, not Chris Caulfield. But he said he'd be happy to remind Chris of all those facts this Saturday. The match is on! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 7) [B]AFKAP vs. THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. ERIC EISEN & CLIFF WILSON[/B] The announcers explained that this four way dance was being held to determine who the other two teams were going to be for the Outcasts' match on Saturday. The last two teams in the ring would get the spots. It was a wild free-for-all in the early going before referee Shane Stones got things under control. The match then dropped into a steady rhythm. AFKAP was eliminated first, then the Biggzes. The announcers said that meant that the Samoans and Eric and Cliff were going on to "Welcome to the Jungle", but whoever won this match would have a psychological victory over the other two. After a spectacular aerial battle, Akima Brave picked up the win by nailing Eric Eisen with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNERS: [B]The Samoan Wild Boyz [/B]in 16:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) A table was set up in the ring for the contract signing between Wanda Fish and Archangel. Out came the two competitors and took their chairs. By the SWF's standards, this one was pretty tame. Archangel went first, informing Wanda that she's more than proven that she can go toe-to-toe with anyone in the SWF. He said he wasn't entirely sure of how the match was going to end on Saturday, but he said he was looking forward to finding out. Wanda signed next, and then informed Archangel that he was an anachronism in today's world. She said that he should get with the times, that his war paint was getting old and ridiculous. She said that history was on her side and that it was her destiny to become the first woman to ever hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B] TIM WESTYBROOK vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] This one shook the concert hall. Things started off as the two competitors traded blows that rocked each other harder and harder. Finally Marc broke the stalemate with a knee to the gut and things were off. Marc didn't seem able to knock Tim off his feet. Tim could get Marc down, but he couldn't keep him pinned. Things seemed to be at another deadlock before Marc surprised everyone with a Marc of Excellence out of nowhere, dropping Tim to the mat. But before he could get the pin, Joel Kovach's music started up. Marc still made the pin anyway, but then Joel appeared at ringside, a baseball bat in hand. He took a swing at Marc and the ref ordered him out of there. Marc broke the pin to yell at Joel, and that proved to be his undoing. Tim sat up and before Marc realized what was happening, nailed the Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 13:46 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 10) As Tim celebrated with his newly won championship belt, Marc DuBois became more and more angry until he was livid. He charged out of the ring and went after Joel. The entire locker room had to clear out to keep these two away from each other. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] As the show went off the air, the announcers ran through the card for "Welcome to the Jungle": [B]DARRYL DEVINE (C) vs. ANGRY GILMORE for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. EDDIE PEAK in [COLOR="purple"]a hardcore match [/B][/COLOR]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]THE OUTCASTS (c) vs. ERIC EISEN & CLIFF WILSON vs. THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE for [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/B][/COLOR]([COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. RICH MONEY [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. BOB CARLSON for [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/B][/COLOR]([COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]MARC DuBOIS & THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES vs. JOEL KOVACH, BRUCE THE GIANT, & RICK LAW [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]ARCHANGEL (C) vs. WANDA FISH for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/B][/COLOR] ([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Much to my surprise, Cliff was apparently overused in this show. Huh. After the show, one of the marketing people found me backstage and reported something interesting. Right now, the Archangel vs. Wanda Fish match was generating an "A" in terms of anticipation. I think that might be the first time I've seen that. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] Darryl Devine & Delirious Dan defeated Sexual Aggression - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] Sam Keith defeated Christian Faith - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] The Samoan Wild Boyz defeated Eric Eisen & Cliff Wilson, AFKAP, and The Biggz Boyz - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] Tim Westybrook defeated Marc DuBois (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] As always, predictions, comments, complaints, whatever, are welcome. And as odd as it may sound, I'm actually looking forward to the Pay-Per-View [I]after[/I] this one. I've got some fun stuff brewing.

DARRYL DEVINE (C) vs. [B]ANGRY GILMORE[/B] for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (B) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD[/B] vs. EDDIE PEAK in a hardcore match (A) THE OUTCASTS (c) vs. ERIC EISEN & CLIFF WILSON vs. [B]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ[/B] vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B-) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] vs. RICH MONEY (B+) STEVE FREHLEY vs. [B]BOB CARLSON[/B] for the SWF North American Championship (B) [B]MARC DuBOIS & THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] vs. JOEL KOVACH, BRUCE THE GIANT, & RICK LAW (B+) [B]ARCHANGEL (C)[/B] vs. WANDA FISH for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (B+)

DARRYL DEVINE (C) vs. [B]ANGRY GILMORE[/B] for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (B) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD[/B] vs. EDDIE PEAK in a hardcore match (A) THE OUTCASTS (c) vs. ERIC EISEN & CLIFF WILSON vs. [B]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ[/B] vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B-) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] vs. RICH MONEY (B+) STEVE FREHLEY vs. [B]BOB CARLSON[/B] for the SWF North American Championship (B) [B]MARC DuBOIS & THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] vs. JOEL KOVACH, BRUCE THE GIANT, & RICK LAW (B+) [B]ARCHANGEL (C)[/B] vs. WANDA FISH for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (B+)

DARRYL DEVINE (C) vs. [b]ANGRY GILMORE[/b] for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (B) [i]Why not? Doesn't seem to be a particularly big match... why not have a title change?[/i] CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. [b]EDDIE PEAK[/b] in a hardcore match (A) [i]Peak is the King of Hardcore and we all know it. Give that man a title match![/i] THE OUTCASTS (c) vs. ERIC EISEN & CLIFF WILSON vs. THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B-) [i]This one is a real pick 'em. Anyone could win it and I'm gonna pick those darn Outcasts.[/i] [b]RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/b] vs. RICH MONEY (B+) [i]Rich rules and he's always been a great World champ for me when I've pushed him that much. But lets face it, RDJ is probably gonna win for storyline reasons.[/i] [b]STEVE FREHLEY[/b] vs. BOB CARLSON for the SWF North American Championship (B) [i]I don't like him but he's pretty good and he's probably never danced a disco move in his life. :)[/i] [b]MARC DuBOIS & THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/b] vs. JOEL KOVACH, BRUCE THE GIANT, & RICK LAW (B+) [i]Probably my favourite match of the night in terms of the competitors and thats relly saying something. I'm picking the young guns to pull off the win.[/i] ARCHANGEL (C) vs. WANDA FISH for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (B+) [i]Argh.... a main event spectacular of epic proportions... but who to choose? I'm thinking I'm going to stick with AA purely because I can't see him losing to Wanda... but at the same time, I really want her to win. Damn you for making exciting matches![/i] Also, I can't believe Chance Fortune got a pinfall victory over Bruce the Giant! Bruce is a former SWF champ and Chance is a star in the making now. I've always liked him, I wonder how far he'll get? :)

DARRYL DEVINE (C) vs. [b]ANGRY GILMORE[/b] for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (B) [i]Why not? Doesn't seem to be a particularly big match... why not have a title change?[/i] CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. [b]EDDIE PEAK[/b] in a hardcore match (A) [i]Peak is the King of Hardcore and we all know it. Give that man a title match![/i] THE OUTCASTS (c) vs. ERIC EISEN & CLIFF WILSON vs. THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B-) [i]This one is a real pick 'em. Anyone could win it and I'm gonna pick those darn Outcasts.[/i] [b]RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/b] vs. RICH MONEY (B+) [i]Rich rules and he's always been a great World champ for me when I've pushed him that much. But lets face it, RDJ is probably gonna win for storyline reasons.[/i] [b]STEVE FREHLEY[/b] vs. BOB CARLSON for the SWF North American Championship (B) [i]I don't like him but he's pretty good and he's probably never danced a disco move in his life. :)[/i] [b]MARC DuBOIS & THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/b] vs. JOEL KOVACH, BRUCE THE GIANT, & RICK LAW (B+) [i]Probably my favourite match of the night in terms of the competitors and thats relly saying something. I'm picking the young guns to pull off the win.[/i] ARCHANGEL (C) vs. WANDA FISH for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (B+) [i]Argh.... a main event spectacular of epic proportions... but who to choose? I'm thinking I'm going to stick with AA purely because I can't see him losing to Wanda... but at the same time, I really want her to win. Damn you for making exciting matches![/i] Also, I can't believe Chance Fortune got a pinfall victory over Bruce the Giant! Bruce is a former SWF champ and Chance is a star in the making now. I've always liked him, I wonder how far he'll get? :)

[B]DARRYL DEVINE (C)[/B] vs. ANGRY GILMORE for the SWF 10-Minute Championship I don't think Gilmore is the man for this title. Not this fued. CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. [B]EDDIE PEAK[/B] in a hardcore match Peak keeps the momentum going. There's more to this story to tell, and I think Caulfield needs to lose. [B]THE OUTCASTS (c)[/B] vs. ERIC EISEN & CLIFF WILSON vs. THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE for the SWF Tag Team Championship Two good contenders here, but I think the Outcasts hold on for a little bit longer. I forsee a decent program with the Masters of Fortune. [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] vs. RICH MONEY RDJ gets the victory and tells all. STEVE FREHLEY vs. [B]BOB CARLSON[/B] for the SWF North American Championship [B]MARC DuBOIS & THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] vs. JOEL KOVACH, BRUCE THE GIANT, & RICK LAW The young ones steal one. But we're not done yet. [B]ARCHANGEL (C)[/B] vs. WANDA FISH for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship I think AA retains the belt. I'm not so sure he actually gets the victory though.

[B]DARRYL DEVINE (C)[/B] vs. ANGRY GILMORE for the SWF 10-Minute Championship I don't think Gilmore is the man for this title. Not this fued. CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. [B]EDDIE PEAK[/B] in a hardcore match Peak keeps the momentum going. There's more to this story to tell, and I think Caulfield needs to lose. [B]THE OUTCASTS (c)[/B] vs. ERIC EISEN & CLIFF WILSON vs. THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE for the SWF Tag Team Championship Two good contenders here, but I think the Outcasts hold on for a little bit longer. I forsee a decent program with the Masters of Fortune. [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] vs. RICH MONEY RDJ gets the victory and tells all. STEVE FREHLEY vs. [B]BOB CARLSON[/B] for the SWF North American Championship [B]MARC DuBOIS & THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] vs. JOEL KOVACH, BRUCE THE GIANT, & RICK LAW The young ones steal one. But we're not done yet. [B]ARCHANGEL (C)[/B] vs. WANDA FISH for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship I think AA retains the belt. I'm not so sure he actually gets the victory though.

From SWF.com - [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][B]"Welcome to the Jungle"[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] this Saturday, exclusively on Pay-Per-View![/CENTER] Featuring the following matches... [I][B]Darryl Devine defends [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR]against Angry Gilmore -[/B][/I] These two competitors have made it clear that they aren't done with each other. What will happen when these two collide this one last time? [B][I]Chris Caulfield and Eddie Peak collide in [COLOR="Purple"]a hardcore match [/COLOR]- [/I][/B] Chris Caulfield has always claimed that he is the Embodiment and Epitome of Hardcore, but in recent weeks, Eddie Peak has beaten him time and time again. Will Chris show that he still has what it takes? Or will Eddie Peak humiliate him yet again? [B][I]The Outcasts, Masters of Fortune, the Samoan Wild Boyz, and Eric Eisen & Cliff Wilson square off for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] - [/I][/B]The Outcasts have been looking for a challenge and now, they have one! Three promising teams are stepping into the squared circle with them. Will Remo and Skull DeBones walk away with the titles? Or will one of these challengers bring the Outcasts streak to an end? [B][I]Ricky Dale Johnson fights Rich Money - [/I][/B]Rich claims to have told the whole truth about who Jennifer Heat is, but Ricky Dale Johnson says there's more to the story than that. Will RDJ be able to beat the truth out of Rich? Or will Rich's win mean that the secret will remain buried forever? [B][I]Steve Frehley takes on Bob Carlson for [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] - [/I][/B]Ever since Joey Minnesota took out Texas Pete at "The Supreme Challenge", the North American title has been vacant. Now, after clawing their way through a brutal tournament, Steve and Bob stand poised to claim the title belt. Who has what it takes to claim the strap? [B][I]Marc DuBois & the Fabulous Bumfholes duke it out with Joel Kovach, Bruce the Giant, & Rick Law - [/I][/B] It's Karma vs. Karma, the old school vs. the newcomers. While Joel, Bruce, and Rick have experience on their side, Marc, Randy, and Zimmy have the fire of youth. Which will prove more valuable in this epic clash? [B][I][COLOR="red"]SWF World Heavyweight Champion [/COLOR]Archangel defends his title against Wanda Fish - [/I][/B]Wanda has come back to the SWF with one goal: to become the first woman to hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. But Archangel, who has been on fire since bringing down Karma's brutal reign, has been unbeatable. What will happen when these two face off? Who will come out on top? [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Order [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Welcome to the Jungle"[/COLOR] this Saturday to find out![/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

From SWF.com - [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][B]"Welcome to the Jungle"[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] this Saturday, exclusively on Pay-Per-View![/CENTER] Featuring the following matches... [I][B]Darryl Devine defends [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR]against Angry Gilmore -[/B][/I] These two competitors have made it clear that they aren't done with each other. What will happen when these two collide this one last time? [B][I]Chris Caulfield and Eddie Peak collide in [COLOR="Purple"]a hardcore match [/COLOR]- [/I][/B] Chris Caulfield has always claimed that he is the Embodiment and Epitome of Hardcore, but in recent weeks, Eddie Peak has beaten him time and time again. Will Chris show that he still has what it takes? Or will Eddie Peak humiliate him yet again? [B][I]The Outcasts, Masters of Fortune, the Samoan Wild Boyz, and Eric Eisen & Cliff Wilson square off for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] - [/I][/B]The Outcasts have been looking for a challenge and now, they have one! Three promising teams are stepping into the squared circle with them. Will Remo and Skull DeBones walk away with the titles? Or will one of these challengers bring the Outcasts streak to an end? [B][I]Ricky Dale Johnson fights Rich Money - [/I][/B]Rich claims to have told the whole truth about who Jennifer Heat is, but Ricky Dale Johnson says there's more to the story than that. Will RDJ be able to beat the truth out of Rich? Or will Rich's win mean that the secret will remain buried forever? [B][I]Steve Frehley takes on Bob Carlson for [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] - [/I][/B]Ever since Joey Minnesota took out Texas Pete at "The Supreme Challenge", the North American title has been vacant. Now, after clawing their way through a brutal tournament, Steve and Bob stand poised to claim the title belt. Who has what it takes to claim the strap? [B][I]Marc DuBois & the Fabulous Bumfholes duke it out with Joel Kovach, Bruce the Giant, & Rick Law - [/I][/B] It's Karma vs. Karma, the old school vs. the newcomers. While Joel, Bruce, and Rick have experience on their side, Marc, Randy, and Zimmy have the fire of youth. Which will prove more valuable in this epic clash? [B][I][COLOR="red"]SWF World Heavyweight Champion [/COLOR]Archangel defends his title against Wanda Fish - [/I][/B]Wanda has come back to the SWF with one goal: to become the first woman to hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. But Archangel, who has been on fire since bringing down Karma's brutal reign, has been unbeatable. What will happen when these two face off? Who will come out on top? [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Order [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Welcome to the Jungle"[/COLOR] this Saturday to find out![/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[B]DARRYL DEVINE (C)[/B] vs. ANGRY GILMORE for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (B) CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. [B]EDDIE PEAK[/B] in a hardcore match (A) [B]THE OUTCASTS (c)[/B] vs. ERIC EISEN & CLIFF WILSON vs. THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B-) RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. [B]RICH MONEY [/B](B+) [B]STEVE FREHLEY[/B] vs. BOB CARLSON for the SWF North American Championship (B) [B]MARC DuBOIS & THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] vs. JOEL KOVACH, BRUCE THE GIANT, & RICK LAW (B+) [B]ARCHANGEL (C)[/B] vs. WANDA FISH for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (B+)

[B]DARRYL DEVINE (C)[/B] vs. ANGRY GILMORE for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (B) CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. [B]EDDIE PEAK[/B] in a hardcore match (A) [B]THE OUTCASTS (c)[/B] vs. ERIC EISEN & CLIFF WILSON vs. THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B-) RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. [B]RICH MONEY [/B](B+) [B]STEVE FREHLEY[/B] vs. BOB CARLSON for the SWF North American Championship (B) [B]MARC DuBOIS & THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] vs. JOEL KOVACH, BRUCE THE GIANT, & RICK LAW (B+) [B]ARCHANGEL (C)[/B] vs. WANDA FISH for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (B+)

[B]DARRYL DEVINE[/B] (C) vs. ANGRY GILMORE for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (B) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD[/B] vs. EDDIE PEAK in a hardcore match (A) [B]THE OUTCASTS[/B] (c) vs. ERIC EISEN & CLIFF WILSON vs. THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B-) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] vs. RICH MONEY (B+) STEVE FREHLEY vs. [B]BOB CARLSON[/B] for the SWF North American Championship (B) MARC DuBOIS & THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES vs. [B]JOEL KOVACH, BRUCE THE GIANT, & RICK LAW [/B](B+) [B]ARCHANGEL[/B] (C) vs. WANDA FISH for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (B+)

[B]DARRYL DEVINE[/B] (C) vs. ANGRY GILMORE for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (B) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD[/B] vs. EDDIE PEAK in a hardcore match (A) [B]THE OUTCASTS[/B] (c) vs. ERIC EISEN & CLIFF WILSON vs. THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B-) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] vs. RICH MONEY (B+) STEVE FREHLEY vs. [B]BOB CARLSON[/B] for the SWF North American Championship (B) MARC DuBOIS & THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES vs. [B]JOEL KOVACH, BRUCE THE GIANT, & RICK LAW [/B](B+) [B]ARCHANGEL[/B] (C) vs. WANDA FISH for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (B+)

[B]DARRYL DEVINE[/B] (C) vs. ANGRY GILMORE for the SWF 10-Minute Championship Devine's got plenty more feuds left in him [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD [/B]vs. EDDIE PEAK in a hardcore match Would prefer Eddie to win, but that's just bury Caulfield, so he gets it. THE OUTCASTS (c) vs. ERIC EISEN & CLIFF WILSON vs. THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. [B]MASTERS OF FORTUNE [/B]for the SWF Tag Team Championship Er.... I could see any of these teams winning here, and wouldn't mind seeing The Outcasts back in singles action. Sooooo, Masters of Fortune, somehow. [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] vs. RICH MONEY (B+) He wanted the fight - and he'll get it, beating Rich. [B]STEVE FREHLEY[/B] vs. BOB CARLSON for the SWF North American Championship I wanna see Bob win. But again, for some reason don't see it. MARC DuBOIS & THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES vs. [B]JOEL KOVACH, BRUCE THE GIANT, & RICK LAW[/B] I think these heels really need the win here - especially as AA needs some heel opponents for his title. [B]ARCHANGEL[/B] (C) vs. WANDA FISH for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship Either AA wins a close one... or Wanda has a client, and he ends up beating AA causing the DQ. I know that treats Wanda as a manager rather than a wrestler, but I think that this could be a good way for this one to carry on.

Archived