SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, November 2008[/I] Held at Virginia Park Fields in the Mid Atlantic Territory 10,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to the show. 1) A video kicked off the show, highlighting the match between Apocalypse and Eric Eisen's team from "November Nightmare". It then turned into a promo piece, highlighting each of the four members of Apocalypse. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) But the announcers said that tonight, we would be seeing the Samoan Wild Boyz take on Sexual Aggression in a non-title match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Delirious Dan came out to the ring to a chorus of cheers. He was actually quite well received, but he looked pretty upset. He got in the ring and said that he was a little disappointed in himself, especially the way his match with Rich Money ended. He said it was cheap for that match to end in a draw. He said that a real champ would have been able to put away his opponent in ten minutes, and that holding on to his title by a technicality didn't feel right. He promised it wouldn't happen again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs. REMMY SKYE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] The announcers really hyped up the fact that Dan was facing Remmy with a new fire in his eyes. Remmy was able to put on some impressive offense, but in the end, Dan put Remmy away with a Delirium Driver. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 6:48 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 5) Backstage, Rich Money was looking pretty upset. Rick Law and Bruce the Giant were no happier. They said that this was nuts, that they were crazy to stick around and go down with Rich Money's ship. Rich finally spoke and said it wasn't over yet, that they just had to hold on, that everything woudl work out in the end. Rick and Bruce agreed, but they looked pretty uncertain. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Sarah Eisen came out with Yoshimi Mushashibo. She said she had rocked the professional wrestling world by bringing Yoshimi from Japan to the SWF. She said that he was revered in Japan and soon, the whole world would tremble at the mere mention of the Yoshimi Lock. This time, Yoshimi just stood there and looked menacing. Worked much better. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Backstage, Richard Eisen and Jack Bruce were watching on a monitor. Jack said that he wanted a shot at Yoshimi after what happened to Troy at "November Nightmare". Richard said that he'd sign off on it, but they would have to check with Sarah first. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) [B]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION[/B] Joe and Angry strutted out to the ring with the belts around their waists. They took an inordinate amount of time preening and posing for the fans, none of whom were happy with them. Then Akima and Kid came out to the ring with fire burning in their eyes. The match was intense and really got the crowd's attention. The Samoans went after Joe and Angry and seemed like men possessed. Joe and Angry managed to blunt their offense a little, but in the end, Akima Brave took out Joe Sexy with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNERS: [B]The Samoan Wild Boyz [/B]in 11:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) The Samoans were shocked that they actually won. While Akima recovered and clutched at his head a little, Kid went nuts, dancing around the ring with excitement. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Chance Fortune and Missy Masterson appeared on screen. They admitted that the Bumfholes got the better of them in the cage match, but they made it sound like they deliberately threw the match. Missy explained it was because of how good looking they both were. She said that they held back during the match to preserve their looks so the fans would be able to bask in their gorgeousness for a long while to come. Chance took over at that point and said that win/loss records didn't matter. They were the best there was in the SWF and were sure to be on top soon. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B] WOLF HAWKINS (c) vs. BOB CARLSON [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Wolf's first title defense went off without a hitch. Bob was tired out by the end of the match, though, and I suspect that dragged on it a little. In the end, Wolf put Bob away with a Full Moon Rising. WINNER: [B]Wolf Hawkins [/B]in 11:08 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) Sam Keith was storming through the backstage area when he came face to face with "Tommy Cornell". He snarled at Tommy, but Tommy then made a comment about what a loser Sam was. That stopped Sam dead in his tracks and turned back to Tommy. Tommy said that Sam should be ashamed of himself for losing to a girl. That set off a heated argument that only ended when Richard Eisen happened by. He called a stop to it and said that things would be settled later this week on [I]Warzone[/I] when "Tommy Cornell" would go one on one with Sam Keith. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Remo was out in the ring. He said that he was a little upset that he and Skull lost the tag team titles, but he said that he saw it as an opportunity. He said that he hadn't forgotten what Sam Keith had said and no matter why Sam had said it, he still wanted a title shot against Wanda Fish. As a matter of fact, he wanted one tonight, so he called Wanda out. Wanda came out, limping a little. She said she was banged up pretty badly from her match with Sam Keith, but she said that she wasn't going to back down from a challenge. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 14) [B]WANDA FISH (c) vs. REMO [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] As Wanda and Remo shook hands before the match, Jerry said that Wanda was showing how great a champion she was by never backing down from a challenge. Emma countered that thought by saying that it only proved how stupid she was. Whether it was brave or stupid, Wanda and Remo put on a great match. Remo was clearly relying on his superior size and power to finish Wanda off, but most times, his powerful moves missed their mark as Wanda relied on speed and agility. Remo finally managed to connect with the Destroyer and made the pin, only to have Wanda kick out. Remo seemed absolutely beside himself with frustration. He started to set Wanda up for another Destroyer but she came back to life and fought her way out of it. After a quick burst of offense, she managed to drop Remo to the mat with a Dish of the Day, but apparently that wasn't good enough for her. She then got on the mat to lock in the Blonde Ambition. That's when Archangel and Tim Westybrook charged the ring. Archangel made it there first and attacked Wanda, causing the ref to call the match in her favor. Of course, a split second later, Tim attacked Remo, which led Emma to complain about silly technicalities. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]by DQ in 15:22 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) Archangel and Tim were joined by Dark Angel and Christian Faith. The four of them took their time stomping on Wanda and Remo and generally destroying them. Archangel then got the mic and put the SWF on notice: Apocalypse had come for them all, and no one was going to survive! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A [/COLOR]for the beating and the warning [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not much to say here. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Delirious Dan (c) defeated Remmy Skye to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]The Samoan Wild Boyz defeated Sexual Aggression [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wolf Hawkins (c) defeated Bob Carlson to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish (c) defeated Remo by DQ and so retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yay! I was worried this diary was on hiatus until TEW 2007. It'll be weird playing 2007 and not seeing Wanda Fish and Tim Westybrook as Main Eventers!!! Since you failed the Heidenreich Challenge with Dan maybe you could challenge Cornell double or nothing. With 2007, you have to get both Dan and the new guy over who had stats similar to DAn when he started out. See which version is easier in terms of getting new guys over.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, November 2008[/I] Held at Wisconsin Gardens in the Great Lakes Territory 9,022 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) The show started with Eric Eisen backstage with Liberty and Ricky Dale Johnson. He welcomed RDJ back from the injured list and asked if Liberty and RDJ still wanted to help him take care of Apocalypse. Liberty seemed a bit hesitant but said he'd do his part. RDJ said he wanted to get his hands on Apocalypse for injuring him in the first place. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Sarah Eisen appeared on screen next with Yoshimi Mushashibo at her side. She said that she was more than happy to accept Jack Bruce's challenge on behalf of her client. Yoshimi growled at the camera. That was a mistake; he didn't look menacing at all. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. EDDIE PEAK[/B] Katharina did a pretty decent job with Eddie. The only problem is that she's completely unknown. And she's also got an "F" in terms of looks, but hey, with her skill, that hopefully won't matter. WINNER: [B]Katharina Stevanovic [/B]in 5:44 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Before Katharina could leave the ring, Missy Masterson appeared on the big screen. She said that Katharina was never welcomed to the SWF properly. She revealed a gift basket that the other workers had supposedly put together. She went through each item, explaining what they were slowly as if Katharina were three (or really stupid). Most of the items centered around the idea that Katharina had to improve her hygiene. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Rich Money found Delirious Dan backstage. Rich said he wanted to speak with Dan, not as a challenger, but as a business man. Rich reminded Dan that he was independently wealthy and that he wanted to do Dan a favor. He offered to buy the SWF 10-Minute Championship, saying that Dan could pretty much name his price. Dan refused, going off on Rich about what a cheat he was. Rich seemed genuinely disappointed and stepped aside to reveal Rick Law. Rick got in Dan's face and challenged him for the title instead. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the buy-out offer; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge 6) Richard Eisen came out to the ring and said that he loved moments like this. He said it was his pleasure at this time to host a swimsuit competition. He introduced the competitors, starting with Emma Chase. Next came Jessie, followed by Blonde Bombshell. Ana Garcia left the announcing booth to join them. The final entrant was Wanda Fish, much to everyone's surprise. Wanda got the mic and explained that just because she could go toe-to-toe with any man on the roster didn't mean that she had forgotten her feminine side. One by one, the women revealed their bikinis. Emma's was a bit too chaste and the crowd didn't appreciate that. Ana's caused a few eyebrows to go up. Jessie and Bombshell wowed the crowd. But the favorite by far was Wanda, whose bikini was so small, Duane Fry commented that they'd need a scanning electron microscope to get a good look at it. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 7) "Tommy Cornell" appeared on screen and sniffed and huffed about how degrading the previous segment was and how, when he was part of the SWF, they didn't have to pander to such base instincts. He said it was good that he had come back so they could once again have true wrestling entertainment. But then Wolf Hawkins came in. He said he had had enough of this nonsense. He said that everyone knew that he wasn't really Tommy Cornell. He said that he had trained with Tommy and that he wasn't going to allow whoever this guy was to besmirch Tommy's good name. Tommy finally challenged Wolf to a match next week on [I]Warzone[/I], claiming that it would be mentor vs. student. Wolf laughed that off and said that it would actually be someone with a decent grasp on reality vs. a complete moron. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the self-hype; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the argument 8) [B]ERIC EISEN & RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. DARK ANGEL & CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] Maybe they were able to ride the wave of excitement after "Tommy" vs. Wolf was announced. Whatever the case, the audience loved this match. Eric and Ricky tried to coordinate their efforts, but sadly, Dark Angel and Christian were just too on top of things. After batting aside Eric and RDJ's offense, they systematically destroyed them. Christian finally hit RDJ with a Leap of Faith then hot-tagged Dark Angel in for a Falling Angel Moonsault. WINNERS: [B]Dark Angel & Christian Faith [/B]in 12:12 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) The crowd was able to catch their breath as a video package played, reminding folks of how the Samoans beat Sexual Aggression earlier this week in a non-title match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 10) Speaking of the Samoans, they were strutting around the backstage area when suddenly, Joe Sexy and Angry Gilmore attacked them and beat them senseless, finally leaning over them to point out that their win really didn't matter since Sexual Aggression were still the champs. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 11) [B]JACK BRUCE vs. YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] Yoshimi was intense as he strode out to the ring. He got in and then dominated the action, shrugging off most of Jack's attacks before finally dropping him to the mat with the Yoshimi Lock. Jack screamed in agony before passing out. The ref checked him and quickly called for the bell, ordering Yoshimi to break it. WINNER: [B]Yoshimi Mushashibo [/B]in 8:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) Wanda was in her dressing room, still in her bikini ("[COLOR="DarkGreen"]If she's not careful, the censors will be all over us,"[/COLOR] Peter commented. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That's a problem we'd want to have!" [/COLOR]Duane countered. Ana called them both pigs.) There was a knock at the door and Marc DuBois entered. She smiled when she saw him and he revealed that he had a big boquet of roses behind his back. He said that he was proud of her for beating Sam Keith and for winning the bikini contest. Wanda thanked him with a big kiss. The camera cut to another part of the backstage area where it's revealed that Tim Westybrook was watching. He did not look happy, finally kicking over the monitor (which, coincidentally, I felt like doing, seeing as I just remembered what I forgot to book for tonight!). RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A [/COLOR]for the romance and the watching 13) Liberty was in the ring. He said that he wasn't ashamed of the fact that he and his team lost at "November Nightmare". He said that Apocalypse are all tough competitors. But, he said, he's pretty tough too. That's why he was laying down a challenge to Tim Westybrook for the Warmaster Title. Tim came out, looking ready to murder someone. He said that he was hoping someone would give him an excuse to hurt them, and so he was going to enjoy this match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 14) [B]LIBERTY vs. TIM WESTYBROOK (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Liberty was able to surprise Tim in the early going of the match and gained the upperhand for a little while. But only for a little while. Tim eventually rallied and then decimated Liberty, finally putting him out of his misery with the Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 11:58 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Unfortunately, the audience didn't forget what I did. I had scheduled Sam Keith vs. "Tommy Cornell" and it didn't happen. Shoot. Oh well. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Katharina Stevanovic defeated Eddie Peak [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith & Dark Angel defeated Eric Eisen & Ricky Dale Johnson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Yoshimi Mushashibo defeated Jack Bruce [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook (c) defeated Liberty to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, November 2008[/I] Held at the Theatre of Dreams in the North West Territory 9,661 in attendance[/CENTER] 1) Before the show could even get started, Richard Eisen appeared on screen and announced that there were going to be changes to the announce team for SWF shows from here on out. People were going to be shuffled around a bit. But the first change would be revealed tonight. He asked the audience and the viewers at home to welcome the newest member of the announce team for [I]Invasion![/I] ... The screen went dark and a familiar voice said, "Here's a little known fact..." Jason Azaria came out and sneered at the crowd as he made his way down to the table and took Farrah Hesketh's place with Emma and Jerry. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) The show then kicked off in Richard Eisen's office. He seemed pleased at the ovation that Jason received (as was I). He turned and found himself face to face with Eric. Eric apologized to his father for losing his tag match last week but promised him that he would do better this week. He said that he was going to systematically take apart Apocalypse, starting at the bottom and working his way up. He asked for a match against Dark Angel, saying that he still owed Cliff for how he betrayed him. Richard smiled and gave Eric his blessing. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs. RICK LAW [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Dan and Rick put on a pretty good match together. I was actually surprised. Maybe Dan is beginning to show a little bit of progress. At any rate, Rick was in control in the early going, but then Dan surprised everyone by nailing a Delirium Driver. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 8:59 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Delirious Dan was celebrating his win when Bruce the Giant charged the ring and attacked him, finally knocking him out with a Giant Choke Slam that shook the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) Katharina Stevanovic came out to the ring. She didn't look too happy. She got the mic and explained that Missy Masterson has been making her life a living hell backstage. Apparently Missy really did give Katharina that special welcome basket and had been after her since then. Katharina challenged Missy to face her in a match. Missy came out and pretended to cry for Katharina's hurt feelings, then promised that she would show Katharina why she should have stayed in Eastern Europe with all the other women that have to shave their backs. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] for the acceptance 6) The Samoans came out to the ring, looking pretty angry. They called Sexual Aggression a pair of losers, saying that they obviously couldn't handle the fact that they had beaten them. They challenged them to a title match. But instead of Joe and Angry coming out to answer the challenge, Flex and Pex instead came out and challenged the Samoans to a match instead. Before Kid or Akima could answer, Flex and Pex charged the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B- [/COLOR]for the Samoan's challenge; [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for Flex & Pex's 7) [B]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. FLEX & PEX[/B] It was an okay match. Flex and Pex tried to cheat to win, but Kid and Akima were able to handle that with little problem. In the end, Akima finished off Flex with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNERS: [B]The Samoan Wild Boyz [/B]in 8:54 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) BJ Shearer came out to the ring. In his clumsy, stumbling way, he complained about how Yoshimi Mushashibo had destroyed his friends Jack and Troy. Jason observed at one point that apparently BJ hadn't invested in publish speaking skills since Jason saw him last. BJ finally got to the point and challenged Yoshimi to a match. Sarah Eisen and Yoshimi came out to the ring entrance. Sarah informed BJ that there was no way that Yoshimi would face him. She said that he clearly wasn't enough of a challenge to waste her client's time. Yoshimi sneered at BJ as they left the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A [/COLOR]for the response 9) Archangel and Dark Angel appeared on the screen. Archangel mocked Eric Eisen a little, saying that he was foolish if he thought that he could beat Apocalypse. He said that Eric was delusional and would have to be taught a lesson the hard way. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Sam Keith came out to the ring looking furious. He accused "Tommy Cornell" of cancelling his travel reservations for last week, saying that was why they couldn't face each other. Sam said that he wasn't going anywhere until Tommy came out and faced him one on one. While he waited, Jason, Emma, and Jerry got into a fun argument about whether or not our "Tommy Cornell" was the real Tommy Cornell. Jason wound up siding with Emma, much to the frustration of Jerry. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]"TOMMY CORNELL" vs. SAM KEITH[/B] Better late than never. Tommy seemed a little nervous coming out to the ring. Sam started in on him before the bell even rung and Tommy had to hide behind the ref several times to avoid being beaten and pinned. Sam finally managed to drop Tommy down and get him in the Proton Lock. Tommy refused to tap but instead reacted like someone was coming toward the ring. The ref turned to see who it was, allowing Tommy enough time to pull out some brass knuckles, which he used to club Sam over the head. Sam released the Lock, dropping Tommy. Tommy rolled him over and made the pin. WINNER: [B] "Tommy Cornell"[/B] in 10:55 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Eric was taping up his hands and stretching out a bit when he looked up and saw Wanda Fish. He didn't seem too happy to see her. Wanda said she wanted to apologize to him for the bad blood that had been between them. She said she hoped that they could be friends. Eric smiled and said he would like that, especially to get to know his half-sister better. Wanda kissed him on the cheek and wished him luck on his match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) Eric made his way to the ring and got inside. But much to his surprise, it wasn't Dark Angel that came out. Instead, Tim Westybrook made his way to the ring. He got a mic and then laughed at Eric, saying that he was pitifully naive. He said that Apocalypse wasn't going to just roll over and let Eric destroy them on his terms. Tim said if he wanted to fight someone from Apocalypse tonight, it would be him, not Dark Angel. Eric snatched the mic from Tim's hand and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Fine by me."[/COLOR] He then smacked Tim over the head with the mic and kicked off the match. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 14) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. TIM WESTYBROOK[/B] These two didn't click, but that's okay, because the crowd really made the difference. Emma commented that this was the most focused she had ever seen Eric. He managed to maintain some positive momentum, sending Tim reeling with a fast, hard-hitting offense that Tim didn't seem to be able to stop. Tim finally took control by drop-kicking Eric out of the air at one point. Tim then methodically worked over Eric, but he wasn't able to put him away. The frustration began to build until finally, Tim set a dazed Eric up for the Unstoppable Force. But before he could drive Eric face-first into the mat, Eric hopped up and dropped behind Tim, catching him in a sleeper hold. That turned into the Silver Spoon Shock and Eric quickly rolled Tim up. Tim struggled, but he wasn't able to free himself. WINNER: [B]Eric Eisen [/B]in 12:39 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) Eric could hardly believe his eyes. He started to celebrate as if he had just headlined at "The Supreme Challenge" and won the title. Jason commented, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Here's a little known fact: Eric Eisen is an idiot. You don't stand around in the ring like that after a match against Tim Westybrook..."[/COLOR] Jason didn't get the chance to finish. Tim was quickly on his feet and attacked Eric. He beat Eric down and then left the ring, clearing off the announce table. Tim brought Eric out onto the ring apron and set him up for another Unstoppable Force. In spite of Jerry's protests, Tim leapt off the apron and drove Eric through the announce table. Tim seemed a bit woozy as he got up, but Eric did not look good. Paramedics came out and quickly strapped Eric down on a buckboard and started to wheel him out of a now quiet arena. The camera followed them backstage. About halfway to the ambulance, Dark Angel appeared out of nowhere and attacked the paramedics, driving them away. Dark Angel then positioned the stretcher beneath a pile of equipment, which he climbed and then, much to the horror of the announcers, leapt off in a Falling Angel Moonsault that collapsed the stretcher. Dark Angel seemed just as injured as Eric at this point, but he laughed it off and escaped. The paramedics reassembled and got Eric into the ambulance, which roared off... ... only to come to a screeching halt out in the parking lot. There were some angry shouts and the camera chased out after it, only to discover that a car was parked in its way and Christian Faith was pounding on the hood and the sides with a sledgehammer. The driver and paramedics got out and ran, but Christian made sure they left Eric inside. Eric was struggling to get free of the stretcher, so Christian punched him a few times. He turned and asked, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You ready?"[/COLOR] Archangel came around the corner of the ambulance with a feral grin on his face. He held up a rag and a lighter and nodded. They ripped the gas cap off the ambulance and stuffed the rag into it, lighting the rag. They then ran. The camera man shrieked and got out of there. After a second or two, the back doors popped open and Eric Eisen stumbled out of the back, limping as fast as he could toward cover. The ambulance blew up behind him and he was thrown to the ground. He lay there, groaning, when Archangel and Christian Faith came over to him and squatted down next to him. Archangel grabbed Eric by the hair and asked, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"So now, how were you going to stop us again?"[/COLOR] Archangel laughed and dropped Eric's head. He and Christian Faith strutted away, leaving the last thing the audience saw Eric lying on the ground with the burning ambulance in the background. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Those dumb audience members! I give them an over-the-top explosion, and they leave thinking there are no hot storylines! FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Delirious Dan (c) defeated Rick Law to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The Samoan Wild Boyz defeated Flex & Pex [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]"Tommy Cornell" defeated Sam Keith[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen defeated Tim Westybrook[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, November 2008[/I] Held at the Friedman Building in the Mid South Territory 10,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. They said tonight might be interesting since none of the Eisens were in the building.... 1) The show started in a hospital room. Eric Eisen lay in a bed, tubes running out of his mouth and nose. You could barely tell who he was due to the bruising and numerous bandages that were wound around his head and arms. Richard, Jerry, and Sarah stood around the bedside looking as if they had all been crying. Richard finally looked up and, tears in his eyes, swore to Eric that he would make Apocalypse pay. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Archangel and the rest of Apocalypse were strutting through the backstage area, reliving their attack on Eric. They rounded a corner and came face to face with Skull DeBones. Skull marched up to Archangel and asked if he could have a word with him. Archangel dismissed the others and jovially asked Skull what was on his mind. Skull tore into Archangel, insulting him and calling him a coward for what they did to Eric earlier this week. Skull then said that he wouldn't let it stand. He dared Archangel to get into the ring with him later tonight. Archangel didn't back down and said he'd be there. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 3) Missy Masterson appeared on screen and mocked Katharina Stevanovic again, saying that by the time she was done with her, Katharina would be calling for her mama ... who wouldn't want her back because of how ugly she is. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 4) [B]KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. MISSY MASTERSON[/B] Not too bad of a match. Chance Fortune helped liven things up at ringside. As a matter of fact, it was his interference in the early moments of the match that ended things so quickly. WINNER: [B]Missy Masterson [/B]in 3:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) They weren't done yet, though. Missy and Chance then took turns beating on Katharina. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) [B]KID TOMA vs. ANGRY GILMORE[/B] In spite of the fact that these two didn't click, it still turned out to be a good match. Angry pulled out numerous dirty tricks but couldn't take Kid down. Finally, Kid put him away with a Long Range Headbutt. WINNER: [B]Kid Toma [/B]in 8:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) The announcers said that this wasn't the end of the feud between the Samoans and Sexual Aggression. Apparently Richard Eisen had already signed them for a rematch at the next [I]Invasion![/I] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) Bruce the Giant was walking backstage when Delirious Dan found him and knocked his feet out from under him. Dan spent some time wailing on Bruce before escaping. Bruce got up quickly and bellowed down the hall for Dan to face him at [I]Invasion![/I] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the attack; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge 8) BJ Shearer and Jack Bruce were in the ring. Jack did most of the talking, and yet somehow, BJ managed to suck all the entertainment out of the segment. At any rate, they addressed Yoshimi. Jack said that he knew his manager wasn't here to hold his hand tonight, but that was okay. If BJ wasn't enough of a challenge for Yoshimi, maybe he would be willing to take on BJ and Jack at the same time. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 9) [B]BJ SHEARER & JACK BRUCE vs. YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] Yoshimi charged the ring right into BJ and Jack. The two of them attacked him immediately, double teaming him. Peter Michaels complained that it wasn't very sporting. Duane countered it might be the only way they would have of beating Yoshimi. At any rate, the ref managed to get them off of Yoshimi and BJ got out of the ring to allow Jack the first shot at Yoshimi. Things deteriorated from there. Yoshimi rallied and destroyed Jack. Jack managed to tag BJ into the ring but couldn't get out of the ring in time. Yoshimi thrust kicked him in the throat, knocking him back into the ropes where he got tied up. BJ and Yoshimi slugged it out before Yoshimi dropped BJ to the mat with the Yoshimi Lock. BJ quickly tapped out. WINNER: [B]Yoshimi Mushashibo [/B]in 9:09 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Yoshimi wasn't done. He continued to beat on both BJ and Jack. But then, much to the delight of the crowd, Chris Caulfield charged the ring, steel chair in hand. He slid under the ropes and took a swing at Yoshimi, who ducked the swing and got out of there, laughing the whole way. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) "Tommy Cornell" came out to the ring and said that it was an open secret that he trained Wolf Hawkins. He said that Wolf was foolish for challenging his mentor the way he did, but he said that he was more than willing to take Wolf to school and show him what he should have learned long ago. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]WOLF HAWKINS vs. "TOMMY CORNELL"[/B] Wolf charged the ring with murder in his eyes. The two collided in the ring and exchanged blows. It was becoming more and more obvious that Wolf was going to win, so as Wolf was coming after him, Tommy ducked behind the ref and Wolf wound up running over the ref. Tommy then low-blowed Wolf, rolled out of the ring to get the bell, and used it to knock Wolf cold. He then roused the ref and made the pin. WINNER: [B]"Tommy Cornell"[/B] in 5:52 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 13) A video aired, reminding folks of the savage beating that Apocalypse delivered to Eric Eisen earlier this week. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) [B]SKULL DeBONES vs. ARCHANGEL[/B] According to Craig Prince's road agent notes, he thought the lack of psychology hurt this match. If it did or didn't is debatable; it was a great match all around. Admittedly, it was a straightforward power brawl with both men trying to destroy each other. After an initial flurry from Skull, Archangel took over, resorting to a number of barely legal holds that slowed the match down. Yet every time Archangel tried to hit the Fall From Grace or the Wing Clip, Skull was able to power out. Finally Skull came back to life and started to fight back. He managed to connect with a number of blows that sent Archangel reeling and signalled for the Skull Krusher. That's when Tim Westybrook charged the ring and attacked him from behind. The ref immediately called for the bell. WINNER: [B]Skull DeBones by DQ [/B]in 11:32 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) Soon Archangel and Tim were joined by Dark Angel and Christian Faith. All four of them opened up on Skull DeBones and started beating on him. Remo eventually charged to the rescue of his partner, but he was quickly overwhelmed. Apocalypse took turns hitting finishing moves on the two of them before they each took to a corner, glaring down the booing crowd. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) The camera cut to a bar somewhere. Richard Eisen was speaking to someone on the phone and was apparently told of what Apocalypse did now. He thanked whoever it was and hung up. He turned and faced someone off camera. He looked down at the floor and took a deep breath. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I never thought I'd be asking you for help," [/COLOR]he said. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"As a matter of fact, if someone had told me I'd be doing that a year ago, I would have laughed in their face. But my boy, my youngest, is in the hospital and the doctors aren't sure if he'll ever be able to wrestle again. Hell, they don't even know if he'll be able to walk again. So I'm asking ... no, I'm begging. Help me destroy Apocalypse."[/COLOR] The camera swung around to reveal Wanda Fish, Marc DuBois, and the Bumfholes seated in a booth. They glanced at each other for a moment before Wanda rose and put her hands on Richard's shoulders. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"We're in, Dad. Tell us what to do."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Apparently the crowds were satisfied with what they saw tonight, although a few of them were a little upset at how often they saw Yoshimi. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Missy Masterson defeated Katharina Stevanovic [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Kid Toma defeated Angry Gilmore [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Yoshimi Mushashibo defeated BJ Shearer & Jack Bruce[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]"Tommy Cornell" defeated Wolf Hawkins[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Skull DeBones defeated Archangel by DQ[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

You know I reckon if you printed this diary out and took it to Vince you'd probably end up being the new head booker over at ECW (if you wanted it that is). I mean just wow, Wanda joining forces with her father after every thing that's gone on is sheer genious. All hail king Scapino

Wow! Joey Beaucamp is rising up fast! If you can make Joey Beaucamp a star so quickly than Dan might not have what it takes(ie. overness cap:( ) Glad to see BJ Shearer tap out to the Yoshimi lock. I hate that guy. And speaking of vocal fanbases, if they were in 2005 they would boo Chris Caulfield, I hate that guy too. If I were in the crowd I'm cheering for: "Tommy Cornell" Delirious Dan Tim Westybrook Wanda Fish Katharina Yoshimi Mushashibo Randy Bumfhole Remo Marc DuBois And I'm booing: Sam Keith BJ Shearer Chris Caulfield Flex & Pecs Ricky Dale Johnson The Masters of Fortune

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, December 2008[/I] Held at Wisconsin Gardens in the Great Lakes Territory 10,000 in attendance[/CENTER] A new announcing team for [I]Invasion![/I] welcomed us. It's Jerry Eisen, Jason Azariah, and Ana Garcia. 1) A graphic appeared on screen, informing everyone that Richard Eisen had signed a match tonight: the Outcasts would take on Archangel and Tim Westybrook. Apparently Remo and Skull demanded the match given what happened last week. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Speak of the devil... Apocalypse made their entrance backstage, laughing it up over how they were going to humiliate the Outcasts again tonight. They came up short though. The camera swung around to reveal Karma waiting by their locker room door. Wanda stepped forward and got face to face with Archangel. She told him that he and his boys better watch their step tonight, because Karma was watching them. She reminded him that she took the World Heavyweight Championship away from him and is more than willing to beat him again if need be. The rest of Karma followed Wanda away from the door, shoving past the other members of Apocalypse. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs. BRUCE THE GIANT [/B]for the SWF 10-Minute Championship I am beginning to wonder if Dan hasn't hit an overness cap. He was once again off his game. Bruce got tired out by the end of the match, and there wasn't enough selling on display. Wow. At any rate, Bruce was able to dominate Dan for most of the match before Dan finally took him down with a very sloppy Delirium Driver. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 9:10 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Rich Money was backstage watching the match on a monitor. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) Chance Fortune and Missy Masterson appeared on screen and taunted poor Katharina Stevanovic once again. Chance really shone in the segment, but Missy really dragged him down. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) [B]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION[/B] These two teams delivered another brutal match. They wailed on each other until finally, Kid Toma and Joe Sexy wound up spilling out of the ring and fought around the ring and up the entrance ramp. Even with Akima and Angry urging them to come back, they didn't listen. They didn't even realize what they were doing until the ref hit a ten count and called the match as a double count-out. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 9:44 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Chris Caulfield came out to the ring. He said that he had seen enough and wasn't going to stand for Yoshimi Mushashibo destroying the roster the way he's been doing. He said that Yoshimi was going to be shut down by him. He said he's heard that the infamous Yoshimi Lock really hurts, but then said that he's dealt with pain before. He issued a challenge to Yoshimi, daring him to meet him in the ring at "Christmas Clash". Sarah Eisen came out with Yoshimi. She mocked Chris for his stupidity, saying that the pain inflicted by her client's submission move is like nothing Chris has ever encountered before. She said that if he believes he knows what it's like and can withstand it, he's sadly mistaken, something he'll learn at "Christmas Clash." RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 8) "Tommy Cornell" came out next. He taunted Wolf Hawkins, saying that apparently Wolf still had a lot to learn about being a professional wrestler. He said that if Wolf ever wanted to come back and learn, he'd be willing to take him to school again. He then said that he would extend that offer to anyone in the back who though they could go toe-to-toe with the legendary Tommy Cornell. He said anyone was welcome in his classroom. Out came Darryl Devine, who said he would teach pseudo-Tommy a lesson. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the taunting; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the open challenge; [COLOR="Blue"]A [/COLOR]for the response 9) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. "TOMMY CORNELL"[/B] Darryl was able to beat on Tommy for a little while, but eventually, Tommy regained the upperhand with a well-timed poke to the eye. Tommy then turned up the intensity and put Darryl away with a move that Jason Azariah identified as the "Rough Rider". Jerry Eisen complained bitterly that out of anyone, Jason should know that isn't Tommy Cornell. WINNER: [B]"Tommy Cornell"[/B] in 11:49 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) A video aired, recapping what happened last week as Apocalypse beat up on the Outsiders. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. ARCHANGEL & TIM WESTYBROOK[/B] Wow. Just wow. These two teams tore into each other even before the bell could sound. Jerry commented that the way Remo and Skull were fighting, Karma might not have much to deal with. Archangel and Tim actually seemed to be in a small danger of losing. But then Archangel and Tim tied up the ref by complaining that Remo and Skull were cheating... ... and while the ref's back was turned, Christian Faith and Dark Angel came in the other side of the ring and took out Remo and Skull. From that point on, Archangel and Tim pretty much had things sewn up. Remo and Skull offered token resistance and were able to stymie a few pin attempts, but Archangel finally dispatched Remo with a Fall From Grace. WINNERS: [B]Archangel & Tim Westybrook [/B]in 16:39 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) Christian Faith and Dark Angel came out to celebrate with their teammates, but that was short lived. Karma charged the ring and attacked Apocalypse, knocking them around. Pretty soon, the members of Apocalypse were laid out while Karma stood over them, glaring at them. Strangely, this was anticlimactic. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] No complaints from the audience tonight! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Delirious Dan (c) defeated Bruce the Giant to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]The Samoan Wild Boyz drew with Sexual Aggression [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]"Tommy Cornell" defeated Darryl Devine[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Archangel & Tim Westybrook defeated the Outcasts[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][I]Friction Builds[/I][/SIZE] I was chatting with some of the workers after the show when Richard Eisen popped his head out of his office. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"In here. Now."[/COLOR] I glanced at the people I was talking to and said good-bye to them. I followed Richard into his office. I could already tell from his body language and the tone of his voice that he wasn't happy about something. I had been chewed out by him in the past when our ratings slipped or I made a stupid mistake, but for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what was bugging him. Was it the fact that the audience didn't think we had any hot storylines last week? Richard jabbed a finger at a chair. I sat on the edge, warily watching Richard as he took a seat behind his desk. He glared at me and then said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You want to explain yourself to me?"[/COLOR] Once again, I wracked my brain, trying to figure out what I'd done recently that needed explaining. Thankfully, it turned out to be a rhetorical question. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Why is it you keep pushing that no-talent hack while my son keeps getting shoved to the sidelines?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You mean Dan? Sir, I would hardly call him a no-talent hack. Sure, he's a little off in the ring, but he's got a natural charisma and talent on the mic that few have..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You think I care about that? Dan's peaked in the ring. I don't think we're going to get much else out of him. And yet my son, who could out-wrestle Dan any day of the week, is now on hiatus becuase he was supposedly injured in an explosion! You want to explain that to me?"[/COLOR] I sighed. I should have seen this coming. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Sir, Dan has made progress since we picked him up after that unfortunate poker game. Sure, he's not progressing as much as we may like, but he's young and in great shape phsyically. He's learning more and more with each match, and..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"But why are you giving him so much air time? Why not give that time to Eric? Why not let him take down Apocalypse?"[/COLOR] I closed my eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"With all due respect, Mr. Eisen, Eric is good in the ring, but he's not as good on the mic as I'd like. Not only that, but he hasn't really connected with the fans. Dan, on the other hand, has. Did you know that an independent fan group has nominated Dan for an award as one of the most compelling characters in professional wrestling? Some group called Gray Dog or something like that. The fans want Dan to succeed. "Besides, Eric is on a lifetime contract with the SWF. He has plenty of time to shine and in some ways, he has already. Dan, on the other hand, could easily walk out that door and get snapped up by any number of different promotions. People might not hire him for his wrestling ability, but they would hire him because of how well he connects with the fans. "So why am I giving him so much time? Why am I letting him develop and pushing him even though he may have peaked? It's because if we can build him into a superstar, he'll be loyal to us. And really, wouldn't you love to shove that down Tommy Cornell's throat? The guy he threw away on a poker hand, we turned into a legitimate superstar?"[/COLOR] Unfortuantely, Richard didn't see it that way. He nearly exploded out of his chair, screaming at me about how I was ruining his company and dragging down his promotion. I didn't handle that as well. I fired back, pointing out how he had given me [I]carte blanche[/I] in booking the shows when I was hired. He finally ordered me out of his office. I stormed out, ready to leave the Gardens and just get to my hotel. Sadly, I didn't make it. Delirious Dan and Archangel were standing by the door and, by the looks on their faces, I could tell that they had heard everything. Dan looked particularly upset. I tried to talk to him, but he ran away. I turned to Archangel and he shrugged. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Sorry, boss, the kid's a little sensitive. He knows you were fighting for him and I'm sure he appreciates the chance you've given him."[/COLOR] He smiled. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Don't worry about Mr. Eisen. I'm sure he knows how much you've done for this company."[/COLOR]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, December 2008[/I] Held at the Connecticut Symphony Hall in the New England Territory 10,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Richard Eisen came out to the ring and said that he had an important announcement to make. He said that at the next Pay-Per-View, "Christmas Clash", Wanda Fish would not make a title defense. The crowd booed a little, so Richard went on to explain the reason why: the main event at "Christmas Clash" would be a true clash of two colossal teams. He was making a Cage Wars match between Karma and Apocalypse. Wanda would lead her troops against Archangel and, he was sure, vanquish them. He then said that to help preview that, they were going to see different match ups between Karma and Apocalypse members, starting tonight. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) Kid Toma was backstage, talking up a young lady when he was attacked from behind by Joe Sexy and Angry Gilmore. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Delirious Dan came out to the ring and said that tonight, he wanted to offer someone a leg-up in the company. He said that he had been watching a certain young lady in the promotion who he thought deserved a shot at his title. That's why tonight, he wanted to wrestle Katharina Stevanovic. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs. KATHARINA STEVANOVIC [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] You know, on paper, I thought this would be a good idea. Sadly, it was a horrible one. It wasn't a complete train wreck, but there was a noticable lack of psychology and flow to the match. The crowd really got vocal throughout it and I was sure Richard Eisen was grinding his teeth backstage. I may have to reevaluate the way this storyline proceeds. At any rate, Katharina proved to be a hypothetically worth opponent. Neither one could make a pin before the time ran out. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 10:00 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] 5) Dan was apparently impressed by Katharina's performance. He went over and shook her hand afterwards. A few members of the crowd were quite vocal in how they felt about this business. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 6) Rich Money came out and mocked Dan for his performance. He asked the crowd, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"This is who you want to be the 10-Minute Champion?" [/COLOR]He then challenged Dan to a match at "Christmas Clash", promising that if he didn't win, Dan wouldn't have to worry about him anymore. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) Christian Faith and Dark Angel hyped the main event for tonight, them vs. the Fabulous Bumfholes. Christian played up his War persona, saying that it was foolish for the Bumfholes to risk themselves this way in an opening skirmish. Dark Angel didn't say much. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Akima Brave came out to the ring, furious over what happened to his brother. He demanded that Angry Gilmore face him in a match on the next [I]Invasion![/I] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Delirious Dan was backstage and he found Katharina Stevanovic. He hyped up their lousy performance as much as he could and then said that he was impressed with her (a true tribute to his acting ability). He then said that he knew Katharina was having a difficult time fitting in and that someone wasn't making it any easier. He then asked her out to dinner to make up for it. She smiled (bad idea) and agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 10) "Tommy Cornell" appeared on screen next to a monitor. He then went through footage of his match against Wolf Hawkins a week ago, showing various segments in slow motion and even freeze-framing on Wolf's face as Tommy low-blowed him. As he did, he delivered a half-way decent lecture on how Wolf screwed up in the match. Ricky Dale Johnson happened by and Tommy asked him to join them, saying that RDJ could use a lesson on how to actually win a match. RDJ took exception to that and demanded that Tommy join him out in the ring right then. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the analysis; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the argument 11) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. "TOMMY CORNELL"[/B] Sadly, these two didn't click in the ring, but it was still an above average match. Ricky tried to rely on power to work his way through, but Tommy was able to trick him into coming out of the ring by menacing Jennifer Heat. Ricky took a swing at Tommy, who ducked, allowing RDJ to lay out Jennifer. While the ref got out to check on Jennifer, Tommy then smacked Ricky into the ring post and then into the announce table head first, rolling back into the ring. The ref noticed RDJ's condition and counted him out. WINNER: [B]"Tommy Cornell" [/B]in 8:28 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) Sarah Eisen and Yoshimi Mushashibo came out to the ring. Sarah said that she was looking forward to seeing Yoshimi dissect Chris Caulfield in the ring. She said that her monster would need to warm up, though, which is why she's managed to negotiate a match for him against Joey Minnesota. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] Joey didn't look too happy going out to the ring. He mostly tried to stay out Yoshimi's grasp, but eventually, Yoshimi caught him and dropped him with the Yoshimi Lock. WINNER: [B]Yoshimi Mushashibo [/B]in 10:02 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 14) The Fabulous Bumfholes came out to the ring. They mocked Christian and Dark Angel a little, saying that while Karma may sound like a silly name for a stable, at least they never took it to the extreme that Apocalypse has. The Bumfholes pointed out how silly it was that Christian Faith referred to himself as "War" and Dark Angel as "Famine." They said that while Karma rampaged through the SWF, they didn't rely on silly names like that. They were proud to call themselves Bumfholes. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH & DARK ANGEL[/B] Christian and Dark Angel took early control of the match, relying on brute force to stop the Bumfholes cold. They mostly worked over Zimmy, isolating him from his corner and making sure that he couldn't tag in his brother. But eventually, Zimmy was able to tag in Randy who cleared the ring. Randy eventually was able to drop Dark Angel with a Bumfhole Buster and picked up the win. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 11:49 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) Christian and Dark Angel were not happy about that. They attacked the Bumfholes afterwards and tried to injure them. That brought Wanda Fish and Marc DuBois out of the back. Of course, Archangel and Tim Westybrook were quick to follow and soon, both stables were brawling both in and around the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Katharina Stevanovic was apparently overused and I agree. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Delirious Dan (c) drew with Katharina Stevanovic and so retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] [I]"Tommy Cornell" defeated Ricky Dale Johnson [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Yoshimi Mushashibo defeated Joey Minnesota[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes defeated Christian Faith & Dark Angel[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=JonnyV1;165814]Hmmm, I'm trying to think if this tension between Richard and yourself is going somewhere with the release of TEW 2007. And KARMA so owns Apocolypse. Unfortunately power wise, KARMA are underdogs but still. Bring back a face Joel Kovach, lol![/QUOTE] I agree, a face Joel Kovach in the same vein as a Chris Benoit would be amazing.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, December 2008[/I] Held at the Minnesota Colisseum in the Mid West Territory 10,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Jason Azaria, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Archangel appeared on screen. He said that tonight, he was going to fight Marc DuBois in the main event. He said that this was historic, not because he had never faced Marc before, but because tonight was Marc's last match. Archangel predicted he would cripple Marc and end his career. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) "Tommy Cornell" was in the ring. I have to say, I'm impressed with how quickly he's established a rapport with the fans. Even though they booed him thoroughly, he still delivered a killer promo, hyping his supposed accomplishments. He said he was going to prove once again how wonderful he was. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]TROY TORNADO vs. "TOMMY CORNELL"[/B] Both men took to the air and Troy managed to score some good moves. But in the end, Tommy took him down with a Rough Rider. WINNER: [B]"Tommy Cornell"[/B] in 9:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) Tommy got the mic and looked like he was ready to start talking again but Wolf Hawkin's entrance music cut him off. Wolf came out and said that enough was enough. He said no one believed he was really Tommy Cornell. He went on to say that he understood the desire to make a name for oneself in the wrestling business, but he said that ripping off another person's name wasn't the way to do it. Wolf then went on to drop a bombshell: he said that he had done some digging and he knew who "Tommy" really was. He said that he was ready to reveal it to the world ... but he was willing to give Tommy a sporting chance. At "Christmas Clash", the two of them would face off for the SWF North American Championship. If "Tommy" won, he got the title and could call himself whatever he wanted. If Wolf won, though, he would be able to reveal "Tommy's" real name. Tommy laughed, telling Wolf that he would just take him to school once again. He accepted the challenge. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A [/COLOR]for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the acceptance 5) A video played of Delirious Dan and Katharina Stevanovic having fun on a date. They did okay acting, but the crowd simply couldn't overcome their crushing apathy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) Masters of Fortune appeared on screen and publically apologized to the audience for being forced to watch that. They said that their appearance now was a public service, allowing people to cleanse their mental palatte by allowing them to bask in the beauty that is Masters of Fortune. Then Katharina appeared and shoved Chance. She said that she was sick of his mockery and so challenged him to a match at "Christmas Clash". She didn't wait for his answer, though. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the taunting; [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] for the challenge 7) Rich Money, Rick Law, and Bruce the Giant were watching a monitor. Rich stroked his chin thoughtfully. Rick complained that he was suffering from [I]deja vu[/I]. He said that they've been here before and they know how this ends. Rich disagreed, saying that he had an idea, one that will work. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) [B]AKIMA BRAVE vs. ANGRY GILMORE[/B] This turned out to be a really good match. Akima looked bound and determined to put Angry down and down hard. Angry, luckily for him, was always one step ahead of Akima the whole match. In the end, though, Akima managed to drop Angry and them clambered up to the top turnbuckle for a Suicide Headbutt. That's when Joe Sexy charged the ring and knocked Akima off the top rope. Angry leapt up and caught Akima before he could recover and dispatched him with an Anger Management. WINNER: [B]Angry Gilmore [/B]in 10:13 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Joe and Angry continued the assault on Akima, but then Kid Toma ran out to the ring. He chased the tag champs out of there and then knelt down to check on his brother. Sexual Aggression backed up the ramp, laughing... ... only to stop when the crowds started cheering. They turned and found Richard Eisen standing behind them. Richard said he had been watching the Samoans and Sexual Aggression with interest the last couple of weeks. He said that as far as he was concerned, Kid and Akima had earned a shot at the tag titles. He asked the crowd what they thought. The audience agreed. So Richard made the match: at "Christmas Clash," it would be Sexual Aggression defending their tag titles against the Samoan Wild Boyz. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the rescue; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the match announcement 10) Chris Caulfield came out to the ring. He got a mic and said that he had been doing some research on Yoshimi Mushashibo and part of him was a little nervous. He admitted that Yoshimi was an impressive specimen. He said that he was rightfully revered in Japan. Then Chris went for the patriotic pop by reminding folks that this was America, where you had to earn respect. He said that he wasn't worried about his match at all. He then issued an open challenge to anyone in the back to come out and help him warm up for his match against Yoshimi this Saturday. Out came Liberty, saying that he'd be more than happy to teach Chris a few tricks. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the open challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 11) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. LIBERTY[/B] The lack of chemistry between these two proved to be no problem. The audience ate it up. They both managed to get in their own series of offense. As a matter of fact, Jason Azaria commented that it might not have been wise for Chris to offer an open challenge, especially if he wound up getting beaten badly by Liberty. Finally, though, Chris broke a Liberation Slam attempt and nailed a Danger Drop for the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Chris Caulfield [/B]in 10:03 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Chris was celebrating his win. Liberty picked himself up off the mat and then went over to shake Chris's hand. The two then mugged for the camera and the crowd a little. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Marc DuBois delivered a surprisingly mediocre promo about his match against Archangel. It seemed like he was distracted by something. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 14) [B]MARC DuBOIS vs. ARCHANGEL[/B] Thankfully whatever was bothering Marc was left backstage. These two put on a great match that kept the audience roaring. Marc seemed to be the heavy favorite for most of the match, but then Archangel came fighting back, finally putting Marc away with a Fall From Grace. WINNER: [B]Archangel [/B]in 13:59 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) Archangel wasn't done yet. He retrieved part of the ring steps and threw them into the ring. He then picked up Marc and was getting ready to deliver another Fall From Grace right onto the steel steps, a move that Jerry Eisen predicted would cripple Marc for sure. Then Wanda came charging out of the back with a lead pipe. She chased Archangel out of there and then attended to Marc, calling for help. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to note here. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]"Tommy Cornell" defeated Troy Tornado[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Angry Gilmore defeated Akima Brave[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Chris Caulfield defeated Liberty [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Archangel defeated Marc DuBois[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Sadly, I'm beginning to really think that Delirious Dan has stalled out. Here's my reasoning: when I hired "Tommy Cornell" (aka Joey Beauchamp) and Yoshimi Mushashibo, they were put in Enhancement Talent slots. That's why I kept getting notes about both of them being overused at first. Now, though, auto-pushing has put "Tommy" in an Upper Midcard slot already, while Yoshimi is in a Midcard position. Dan, unfortunately, keeps getting pigeonholed as an Enhancement Talent by auto-push (I keep bumping him up to Lower Midcard, though). Part of his position might be because of the talented people in the upper card, keeping him toward the bottom because there's just nowhere for him to rise to. But I really think he might have hit a cap.

Archived