World Wrestling Entertainment: The Mad King

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/wwe%20website_zpssett83qq.jpg

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/RAW%20USA%20Network_zpsg96f9oza.jpg

EPISODE PREVIEW:

Tonight the WWE Universe finds out who they picked to be a part of each individual roster. The WWE is still rocking after one of the best Wrestlemanias of all time and tonight on RAW witness the aftermath of the shocking event. Randy Orton who defended his WWE Championship successfully at Wrestlemania with help from the ‘Nature Boy’ Ric Flair has said on WWE.com that tonight on RAW ‘The Randy Orton I’m Better Than You Party’ begins. A few men might not be pleased with that party like Shawn Michaels or Triple H.

John Morrison and The Miz also defend their WWE Tag Team Championship against one of the hottest tag team commodities The Hooligans made up of Brian Kendrick and Paul London and the ECW Champion Kane is in action.

Find out who goes to each brand in a night of shocks and turns right here on the USA Network, its RAW.

INFORMATION:

Network:
USA Network

Time Slot:
Prime-Time

Day:
Monday

Rating:
TV-14

Competition:
N/A

Commentary Team:
Jim Ross and Jerry 'The King' Lawler

Type:
A-Show

PREDICTION CARD:
Elijah Burke vs Smackdown Pick #1

[standard Singles Match]

'The Wrestling God'
JBL
vs.
ECW Pick #1

[standard Singles Match]

The Miz and John Morrison © vs. The Hooligans (Brian Kendrick and Paul London)

[WWE Tag Team Championship Match]

'Big Red Machine'
Kane
vs.
'Caribbean Cool'
Carlito

[standard Singles Match]

Randy Orton and Edge
w/Ric Flair
vs.
Triple H and The Undertaker

[standard Tag Team Match]

[Comments:]

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/WWE%20Bottom%202_zpsrbvji1hx.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[standard Singles Match]

'The Wrestling God' JBL vs. ECW Pick #1

[standard Singles Match]

Enjoyed JBL vs ECW so hopefully this is the start of something long term :p

'Big Red Machine' Kane vs. 'Caribbean Cool' Carlito

[standard Singles Match]

Randy Orton and Edge w/Ric Flair vs. Triple H and The Undertaker

[standard Six Man Tag Team Match]

Wait, are you saying 2 more guys will be joining?

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

I really liked Burke, and liked Dinero even better in TNA. But he's up against an unknown Smackdown pick so I imagine he'll lose! Make sure you keep Burke around and push him if possible :D

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Looks good so far! The presentation is great - heavily influenced by E-V of course but I don't consider that a bad thing as he's probably one of the best diary writers in this regard. I'm not a hundred percent familiar with the 2008 WWE, but at least I know most of the roster, so I'm definitely in and looking forward to some of the great storylines you've mentioned!

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Looks good so far! The presentation is great - heavily influenced by E-V of course but I don't consider that a bad thing as he's probably one of the best diary writers in this regard. I'm not a hundred percent familiar with the 2008 WWE, but at least I know most of the roster, so I'm definitely in and looking forward to some of the great storylines you've mentioned!

Yes there is a heavy influence from E-V in this diary, his SWF's diaries were amazing I just wanted to use the same presentation in real world. I have talked to E-V before about it and he seemed fine.

2008 WWE as I am finding out was a weird place but I look forward to writing some stories with the roster.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all sorry its not RAW but it is coming. And thats what I want to talk about and need some opinions. What format of shows do you prefer? Do you prefer short write ups for TV and then long write ups for PPVs like Beejus or something like E-V does. I am leaning to doing it like Beejus but I thought I would get your thoughts. :D

I generally prefer shorter TV shows because I'm trying to follow as much dynasties that interest me as possible, and that would be very time-consuming if every single dynasty was like E-V's. Don't get me wrong, I like his style, he's an exceptional writer and I wouldn't want him to do it in any other way, but for me, you'd be perfectly fine with shorter TV write-ups.

I generally prefer shorter TV shows because I'm trying to follow as much dynasties that interest me as possible, and that would be very time-consuming if every single dynasty was like E-V's. Don't get me wrong, I like his style, he's an exceptional writer and I wouldn't want him to do it in any other way, but for me, you'd be perfectly fine with shorter TV write-ups.

What this gentleman said.

Only just came across this dynasty. I'm with Xendarii for show write-ups.

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

And I agree. I generally prefer detailed write-ups, but you will be good with a shorter one as well.

Dark Match: CM Punk and Kofi Kingston def. Snitsky and Chuck Palumbo with a 'Go To Sleep' at 7:45 ©

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Legacy%20Wars/TV/RAW%20USA%20Network_zpsfhspzb2g.jpg

WWE Monday Night Raw - Draft Special

When: Week 1, April 2008

Held At: Pepsi Arena, New York (Tri-State)

Attendance: 10,000 (Sold-Out)

Show Time: One Hour and a Half

Show Grade: (B)

Show Rating: 3.41

Announcers: Jim Ross and Jerry 'The King' Lawler

|| PREDICTION CARD

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/WWE%20Diary/2009/RAW%20Divider%202_zpsisahudds.jpg

[Roster Shakeups]

RAW opens with the friendly voice of
Jim Ross
and
Jerry Lawler
as they then break down Wrestlemania with the help of screenshots provided by WWE Magazine. We see Ric Flair grabbing the leg of Shawn Michaels allowing Randy Orton to hit an ‘RKO’ and defend his WWE Championship.

Ross welcomes everyone a draft edition of RAW and what should be a hell of a night. Ross explains that WWE.com was bombarded by picks as the WWE Universe decided which superstars will go to what brand. Lawler explains that throughout the night then later on WWE.com the general managers will reveal the superstars assigned to their brand. The screen is then divided into three sections, each section with a respective general manager from each brand.
Mike Adamle
from RAW,
Vickie Guerrero
from Smackdown and
Armando Estrada
from ECW.

Adamle kicks the draft off by revealing the first two draft picks picked by the WWE Universe. He reveals that the two draft picks are the Money in the Bank and United States Champion
MVP
and also the WWE Tag Team Champions
Miz and Morrison
. The camera cuts to the ECW locker room where Miz and Morrison high five each other. Adamle says that they shouldn’t get comfortable as they have a title defense tonight!

Armado Estrada says that he looks forward to seeing whoever joins the land of the extreme and would like to congratulate Kane on his win at Wrestlemania. He opens the letter then reveals that the first two picks assigned to ECW are
Rey Mysterio
and
John Bradshaw Layfield
! We cut to the Smackdown locker room where Mysterio is nodding his head in approval and JBL throws his hat to the ground and has a tantrum.

Vickie Guerrero then has her turn as she reveals the first two men heading to Smackdown are. She opens the letter containing the two picks and then laughs hysterically. The first two picks heading to Smackdown are
John Cena
and
Elijah Burke
! The camera cuts to the RAW locker room where Cena doesn’t know what to think as we go to commercial.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/John%20Cena%20SD%202_zps77eujc2h.jpg

GRADES:
B-/B-/C+/B-

Elijah Burke vs John Cena

[standard Singles Match]

During the commercial break Adamle booked two of Smackdown’s newest superstars Cena and Burke in the opening match. Throughout the contest Lawler and Ross argue to what Cena is going to do on the blue brand, Lawler convincing Ross that Cena doesn’t know what to do as he and the WWE Universe are still in shock, the face of the company is leaving the premiere brand. Cena and Burke are fairly even but the stronger Cena reversed a running knee to the corner from Burke and hit him with the ‘FU’ for the win.

<hr color="black">

WINNER:
John Cena

FINISH:
'FU'

TIME:
9:16

NOTES:
N/A

GRADE:
C+

[Game Time]

Backstage
Josh Mathews
is standing with a man that was screwed out of the WWE Championship
Triple H
! HHH explains that he is not finished with Randy Orton and at Backlash if Admale makes the match he will defeat Randy Orton for the Championship. He pokes fun at Ric Flair saying ‘Flair is like a bottle of wine he gets more alcoholic with age’. HHH ends it by saying that the WWE Championship will be back with ‘The Game’ and that tonight he is going to ‘Pedigree’ Orton.

Ric Flair enters the shot and explains to HHH that he shouldn’t get too excited as Orton and Flair are going to party tonight like its 87’ again. Flair explains that there will be heaps of alcohol and girls and that the WWE Champion Randy Orton won’t be able to make it out there tonight. ‘He’s going to be too busy partying WOOOOOOOOOOOO!’ Flair pats HHH on the back before we head to commercials.

GRADE:
A/A

[Extreme Hatred]

After commercials
JBL
is in the ring and cuts a brutal promo on ECW, calling it the dirtiest filth in the world of wraslin’ and that the ‘Wrestling God’ deserves better but he is a good man and once he is on ECW he is going to clean the brand up and turn it into his vision.

GRADE:
C+

'The Wrestling God' JBL vs. Rey Mysterio

[standard Singles Match]

A very good match between ECW’s new Superstars JBL and Mysterio. JBL dominates Mysterio with his brutal offence but after ducking a ‘Clothesline from Hell’ Mysterio is able to hit JBL with a ‘619’. Mysterio goes into ECW with momentum while JBL is clearly frustrated. JBL may have to clean himself up before he cleans the purple brand.

<hr color="black">

WINNER:
Rey Mysterio

FINISH:
'619'

TIME:
8:04

NOTES:
N/A

GRADE:
C+

[More Picks]

We cut back to the three general managers as they reveal their final picks for the night.
Adamle
goes first again but before he begins he makes an announcement. Adamle states that Triple H has his match against Randy Orton at Backlash but if Orton chooses to party and not wrestle in the main event then Triple H can pick the match type for Backlash. Adamle also makes the main event for next week will be a huge 10 man battle royal the winner will be able to make a match of their choosing at Backlash.

Adamle then reveals to the WWE Universe that they have picked
CM Punk
Kofi Kingston
Big Daddy V
and
Mark Henry
to go to RAW. Adamle seems pleased with himself and so does Big Daddy and Henry as the camera cuts to them in the locker room.

We then cut to
Armando
as he reveals the next four superstars on ECW are
Umaga
Deauce
Domino
and
The Big Show
. Armando has a huge grin on his face as we cut to
Vickie Guerrero

Guerrero looks happy with herself as she is still in shock that John Cena will be a part of Smackdown. She reveals the final picks for the night to be
Mr. Kennedy
, the Intercontinental Champion
Jeff Hardy
The Great Khali
and
Chavo Guerrero

GRADE:
B-/C+/B+

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Titles/wwetagteam_zpsdjmohc3f.jpg

The WWE Tag Team Championships are on the line here as the Miz and Morrison take on the highflying duo of Brian Kendrick and Paul London. Miz and Morrison take their time getting to the ring before the bell and once the bell rings the pace increases massively. Kendrick and London show why they are former champions but Miz and Morrison using underhanded tactics are able to defend their belts. Morrison distracts the referee and Miz hits London with a ‘Low Blow’ then the ‘Skull Crushing Finale’ for the undeserving win. Post-match Morrison grabs the belts and gives one to Miz as they both club London then Kendrick with the belts. The assault continues until that signature pyro drops and two welcome faces show up.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/D-Von%20Dudley%20RAW%202_zpsxx8qsisq.jpghttp://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/Bubba%20Ray%20Dudley%20RAW%202_zpsdyqafkob.jpg

‘ITS THOSE DAMN DUDLEYS’ Ross exclaims as D-Von and Bubba run to the ring chasing off Miz and Morrison off London and Kendrick. Miz and Morrison run up the ramp as Bubba grabs a microphone as New York cry with joy. Bubba states that Miz and Morrison should get ready because the Dudleys are here!

<hr color="black">

WINNER:
Miz and Morrison

FINISH:
'Skull Crushing Finale'

TIME:
15:16

NOTES:
N/A

GRADE:
B-

[Welcome to RAW]

After that explosive match we head backstage to outside of the RAW locker room where
CM Punk
and
Kofi Kingston
are standing talking to each other about being drafted. Punk says he thinks he has a real chance of beating MVP for the United States Championship. Kingston replying in his Jamaican accent ‘Yah man you’d beat him good’. The two share a laugh before they are interrupted by three bad men in
Mark Henry
MVP
and
Big Daddy V
. MVP asks Punk if he really thinks he has a chance because he shouldn’t. Punk says he will beat MVP any day. Henry then says that they shouldn’t be laughing because they share a locker room with the two off the biggest baddest men on the planet. Punk stands up to Henry but Henry throws Punk against a wall as Big Daddy V then attacks Kofi. With both men laid out MVP exits the shot laughing. ‘Welcome to RAW boys’.

GRADE:
D+

[standard Singles Match]

A very quick match here as the ECW Champion destroys Carlito sending him all over the ring. Kane finishes the match with a ‘Chokeslam’. Kane pins Carlito before holding the ECW Championship high. With guys like Big Show, Umaga and Mysterio on ECW Kane is going to have a hard time defending his belt.

<hr color="black">

WINNER:
Kane

FINISH:
'Chokeslam'

TIME:
2:27

NOTES:
N/A

GRADE:
B-

[show Stopped]

Josh Mathews
stands with
Shawn Michaels
backstage as they discuss Wrestlemania 24. Shawn says that he is beyond frustrated and that Ric Flair should off minded his own business and that he is not going to let anything like ‘Evolution’ happen again. Shawn says that he is in the battle royal next week and that he is going to make a match between him and Flair, to finally get rid of Flair from the WWE.

GRADE:
A*

Edge stands alone in the ring as Orton seems to off chosen a party over this match. The former Heavyweight Champion looks extremely frustrated as he will have to beat two men tonight. The World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker then Triple H both make their entrance as there is still no sign of Orton. Ross reminds fans that RAW GM Mike Adamle said that if Orton doesn’t compete Triple H can choose a stipulation for Backlash. Edge does well for himself in a handicap match as he hits Triple H with a beautiful ‘Suplex’ from the top rope. Edge can’t tag anyone as Orton isn’t here. Taker is tagged in and receives a huge applause. Taker goes to work on Edge as he goes to Edges corner for an ‘Old School’.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/Randy%20Orton%20RAW%202_zpstp8qhsru.jpghttp://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/Ric%20Flair%20RAW%202_zpslmfeymyb.jpg

Orton and Flair run to the ring though. With Taker balancing on the top rope Orton tags himself in and pushes the ropes causing Taker to fall to the mat. Flair runs to the other side and grabs Triple H’s legs. Orton hits Taker with an ‘RKO’ to win the match for his team. RAW ends with Orton, Flair and Edge celebrating on top of the ramp as Triple H and Taker both looking defeated. Triple H doesn't get to choose the stipulation as he is cheated two nights in a row by Orton and Flair.

<hr color="black">

WINNER:
Randy Orton and Edge

FINISH:
'RKO'

TIME:
19:16

NOTES:
N/A

GRADE:
B+

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/WWE%20Diary/2009/RAW%20Divider%202_zpsisahudds.jpg

Quick RAW Results:

Preshow:
CM Punk and Kofi Kingston
vs Snitsky and Chuck Palumbo

Main Show

Elijah Burke vs
John Cena

[standard Singles Match]

'The Wrestling God' JBL vs.
Rey Mysterio

[standard Singles Match]

The Miz and John Morrison ©
vs. The Hooligans (Brian Kendrick and Paul London)

'Big Red Machine' Kane
vs. 'Caribbean Cool' Carlito

[standard Singles Match]

Randy Orton and Edge w/Ric Flair
vs. Triple H and The Undertaker

HASHTAGS: #RAW – #WWEDraft – #Backlash – #EdgeOrtonvsTakerHHH – #Duleyz – #HHHvsOrton

<hr color="black">

© 2008 All Rights Reserved. Monday Night RAW is a property of World Wrestling Entertainment, LLC.

[Mad King Guide]

Schedule: RAW || ECW || Smackdown || PPV

OOC: So there is the first show! Tell me what you all thought on the format and style of the shows. I want to thank everyone for their comments and predictions on the show. I think I will have shorter TV write ups then large PPV recaps. The shows will improve in quality I just had to get out the draft out of the way and figure out a style. I am also thinking of just having PPV predictions so there isn't a pressure to predict on things like ECW then losing points for not predicting on it. Again any comments, tips or solutions let me know.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/wwe%20website_zpssett83qq.jpg

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/WWE%20Diary/Belts/wwechamp_zpsmosvxdhp.jpghttp://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/Randy%20Orton%20RAW%202_zpstp8qhsru.jpg

WWE Championship

Champion:
Randy Orton

History:
2-Time

Prestige:
A*

Reign Started:
Week 4, March 2009

Number of Defenses:

Brand:
RAW

Previous Champions Since April 2008

- N/A

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/WWE%20Diary/Belts/BigGoldWWE_zpsbkk6wcn1.jpghttp://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/The%20Undertaker%20%20SD%202_zpsyia0rewj.jpg

World Heavyweight Championship

Champion:
The Undertaker

History:
2-Time

Prestige:
A

Reign Started:
Week 4, March 2008

Number of Defenses:

Brand:
Smackdown

- N/A

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/ECW%20World_zpstpbeqpkj.jpghttp://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/Kane%20ECW%202_zpsegxzfswq.jpg

ECW Championship

Champion:
Kane

History:
1-Time

Prestige:
C+

Reign Started:
Week 4, March 2008

Number of Defenses:

Brand:
ECW

- N/A

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/WWE%20Diary/Belts/wweus_zpsjuddbcut.jpghttp://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/MVP%20RAW%202_zps7i9uxfpl.jpg

WWE United States Championship

Champion:
MVP

History:
1-Time

Prestige:
C

Reign Started:
Week 3, March 2008

Number of Defenses:

Brand:
RAW

- N/A

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/WWE%20Diary/Belts/wweic_zpsuunpedky.jpghttp://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/Jeff%20Hardy%20SD%202_zpsd0nk08ff.jpg

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Champion:
Jeff Hardy

History:
4-Time

Prestige:
C

Reign Started:
Week 3, February 2008

Number of Defenses:

Brand:
Smackdown

-

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/WWE%20Diary/Belts/wwewomen_zpsvkvxh7vg.jpghttp://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/Beth%20Phoenix%20RAW%202_zps9jda0o2w.jpg

WWE Womens Championship

Champion:
Beth Phoenix

History:
1-Time

Prestige:
D+

Reign Started:
Week 4, November 2007

Number of Defenses:

- N/A

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/WWE%20World%20Tag%20Team%202_zpssvynwe6j.jpghttp://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/Hardcore%20Holly%20SD%202_zpsogxne6as.jpghttp://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/Cody%20Rhodes%20SD%202_zps4vt4fb1k.jpg

WWE World Tag Team Championship

Champion:
Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes

History:
1-Time

Prestige:
C+

Reign Started:
Week 4, March 2008

Number of Defenses:

Brand:
Smackdown

- N/A

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Titles/wwetagteam_zpsdjmohc3f.jpghttp://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/The%20Miz%20RAW%202_zps7ozezmjb.jpghttp://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/John%20Morrison%20RAW%202_zpshe3bfmyv.jpg

WWE Tag Team Championship

Champion:
The Miz and Morrison

History:
1-Time

Prestige:
C

Reign Started:
Week 1, January 2008

Number of Defenses:

Brand:
RAW

- N/A

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/WWE%20MITB%202_zpsdasmo4sv.jpghttp://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/MVP%20RAW%202_zps7i9uxfpl.jpg

Money in the Bank

Holder:
MVP

History:
1-Time

Prestige:
C

Previous Holders Since April 2008

- N/A

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/WWE%20Royal%20Rumble_zpsw0ett3hh.jpg

Royal Rumble

Previous Holders Since April 2008

- N/A

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/WWE%20Bottom%202_zpsrbvji1hx.jpg

First of all, nice first show. Really like the format and enjoyed the write-ups. I also strongly agree in making predictions for PPV's only, as predicting weeklies is simply too stressful.

One small mistake, Orton's title reign started in 2008, not in 2009.

nice show. I liked the format and the minuscule use of pics, was nice and clean.

First of all, nice first show. Really like the format and enjoyed the write-ups. I also strongly agree in making predictions for PPV's only, as predicting weeklies is simply too stressful.

One small mistake, Orton's title reign started in 2008, not in 2009.

OOC: Alright so lets take a quick look at the rosters after the draft and I have to say that the choices made by packer, Satyr, Lloyd and Mich were certainly interesting.The picks were great and I see some really cool story lines with this roster. RAW is stacked but I plan on filling ECW and Smackdown up. ECW will be up along with some WWE.com news tomorrow. Thanks for the complements Key and Xandarii. Orton's botch is fixed.

Official World Wrestling Entertainment Roster - April 2008

Heels on Left - Faces on Right (Injured are in Italics)

Main Event

Randy Orton - WWE Champion

Edge

MVP - WWE United States Champion and Money in the Bank

Ric Flair - manages Randy Orton

Mr Kennedy

Umaga

The Undertaker - World Heavyweight Champion

John Cena

Batista

Triple H

Shawn Michaels

Kane

Big Show

Upper Mid Card

Big Daddy V - manages Mark Henry

John Morrison - WWE Tag Team Champion

The Miz - WWE Tag Team Champion

Elijah Burke

The Great Khali

Deuce

Bubba Ray Dudley

D-Von Dudley

Jeff Hardy - WWE Intercontinental Champion

Tommy Dreamer

Rey Mysterio

Chris Jericho

Mid Card

Shelton Benjamin

Carlito

Mark Henry - manages Big Daddy V

Snitsky

Chavo Guerrero

Cody Rhodes - World Tag Team Champion

Hardcore Holly - World Tag Team Champion

Lance Cade

Trevor Murdoch

John Bradshaw Layfield

Domino

CM Punk

Nunzio

Brian Kendrick

Paul London

The Boogeyman

Shad Gaspard

JTG

Balls Mahoney

Stevie Richards

Lower Mid Card

Santino Marella

Chuck Palumbo

Charlie Haas

Jesse Dalton

Festus Dalton

Zack Ryder

Kenny Dykstra

Robbie McAllister

Rory McAllister

Damien Sandow

Shannon Moore

Jimmy Wang Yang

Kofi Kingston

Colin Delaney

Openers/Enhancement

Curt Hawkins

Jaime Noble

Super Crazy

Funaki

Women's

Beth Phoenix - WWE Women's Champion

Melina

Victoria

Maria

Michelle McCool

Mickie James

Managers

Matt Striker - manages Mark Henry and Big Daddy V

Cherry Slice - manages Deuce 'n' Domino

Kelly Kelly - manages CM Punk

Authority Figures

Vince McMahon (Owner of WWE)

Stephanie McMahon (Head of the Women's Division)

Vickie Guerrero (Smackdown General Manager) - manages Edge

Armado Estrada (ECW General Manger) - manages Umaga

Mike Adamle (RAW General Manger)

Shane McMahon (Head of Creative)

Interviewers/Commentators

Jim Ross (RAW Commentator)

Jerry Lawler (RAW Color Commentator)

Josh Mathews (RAW Backstage Interviewer)

Michael Cole (Smackdown Commentator)

Mick Foley (Smackdown Color Commentator)

The Coach (Smackdown Backstage Interviewer)

Joey Styles (ECW Commentator)

Tazz (ECW Color Commentator)

Rosa Mendes (ECW Backstage Interviewer)

Referees

Chad Patton

Charles Robinson

Dewey Larson

Jack Doan

Jim Korderas

John Cone

Marty Elias

Mickie Henson

Mike Chioda

Mike Posey

Nick Patrick

Personalities

Brother Love

Eve Torres

Hornswoggle

Layla

Michael Hayes

Ron Simmons

Roddy Piper

Steve Austin

Jim Duggan

Stables

ECW Originals

Tommy Dreamer, Balls Mahoney and Stevie Richards

Dark Match: Damien Sandow def. Balls Mahoney with a 'Silencer' at 7:45 ©

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/ECW%20Syfy%20Logo_zpsix7wzzjd.png

WWE ECW on Sci-Fi - Samoan Bulldozing

When: Week 1, April 2008

Held At: Pepsi Arena, New York (Tri-State)

Attendance: 10,000 (Sold-Out)

Show Time: One Hour

Show Grade: ©

Show Rating: 2.3

Announcers: Joey Styles and Tazz

||

||

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Legacy%20Wars/TV/ECW%20Divider_zpsg177cgx8.jpg

John Bradshaw Layfield vs Stevie Richards

[standard Singles Match]

With the announcers
Tazz
and
Styles
opening the show we go straight into a singles match between an ECW veteran Steve Richards and JBL. JBL unleashes his frustrations on Richards and ends the match quickly with a ‘Clothesline from Hell’.

JBL grabs a mic after the match and once again goes off on why he hates being on ECW and should be on a premiere brand like RAW or Smackdown. JBL says that next week he will begin to ‘clean up’ ECW and it starts with getting rid of people like Stevie Richards.

<hr color="black">

WINNER:
John Bradshaw Layfield

FINISH:
'Clothesline From Hell'

TIME:
5:16

NOTES:
N/A

GRADE:
C+

[Extreme Giants]

Rosa Mendes
is standing backstage with new ECW Superstar
Big Show
. Mendes asks Show his thoughts on being on ECW once again. Show says that after knocking out Floyd Mayweather at Wrestlemania there is more momentum on his side than ever before. He says that sooner or later he will be ECW Champion once again. Show thanks Mendes but before the promo finished
Mike Knox
makes his appearance felt as he walks up to Show and grabs Mendes’s microphone. Knox says that Show should be careful while on ECW as there can only be one giant.

GRADE:
B-/C-

[You're Welcome]

We see know two backstage workers sitting at catering. They seem to be puzzled to be something as they begin to ask each other for who stared in the hit 2001 film ‘Jelly George’. They both don’t know the answer when a worker in a blue gown with a slicked back hair walks up to the gentlemen and answers the question of ‘Juan Snow’. The man writes the answer in his magazine as the mysterious gentlemen says ‘You’re Welcome’.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/Damien%20Sandow%20ECW%202_zpssy0nzcjk.jpg

GRADE:
C+

NOTES:
Damien Sandow debuted with a Smart Ass Gimmick (B) as a heel.

Deuce 'n' Domino w/Cherry vs Colin Delaney and Tommy Dreamer

[standard Singles Match]

The ever odd pairing of Delaney and Dreamer have a great amount of offence against the former WWE Tag Team Champions. Delaney hits some great high flying moves against Deuce however Domino is able to take out Delaney with a ‘Domino Effect’.

Cherry at ringside is cheering on at ringside as Deuce and Domino throw Dreamer out of the ring and begin to assault Delaney. They just destroy the little Delaney however Delaney is saved by the friendly
Rey Mysterio
. Mysterio runs down to the ring and cleans house with a dropkick then a hurricarana. Delaney is helped to his feet by Mysterio as both sides stare off.

<hr color="black">

WINNER:
Deuce 'n' Domino

FINISH:
'Domino Effect'

TIME:
8:04

NOTES:
N/A

GRADE:
C+

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/ECW%20World_zpstpbeqpkj.jpg

Kane vs Chavo Guerrero

[ECW Championship]

Chavo courtesy of ECW General manager Armando Estrada was given his rematch for the ECW Championship before he moves to Smackdown. The match is longer than the Wrestlemania match as Chavo shows shades of Eddie as he on multiple times gets ahead of Kane with dirty moves. Kane however does hit a ‘Chokeslam’ to Chavo to end the match and defend his belt.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/Umaga%20ECW%202_zpsttpingio.jpg

Kane lifts the ECW Championship in the air as the show begins to fade when Umaga and Estrada come out on the ramp. Estrada with microphone in hand says that Kane better be ready because at Backlash its official, Kane vs Umaga for the ECW Championship. Kane justs stares down Umaga who is still standing on top of the ramp when Chavo with chair in hand attacks Kane from behind. Kane doesn’t move a muscle then turns around and gives Chavo another ‘Chokeslam’. The show ends with Umaga and Kane staring off.

<hr color="black">

WINNER:
Kane

FINISH:
'Chokeslam'

TIME:
10:16

NOTES:
N/A

GRADE:
B-

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Legacy%20Wars/TV/ECW%20Divider_zpsg177cgx8.jpg

Quick RAW Results:

Preshow:
Damien Sandow
vs Balls Mahoney

[standard Singles Match]

Main Show

JBL
vs Steve Richards

[standard Singles Match]

Colin Delaney and Tommy Dreamer vs
Deuce 'n' Domino

Kane
vs Chavo Guerrero

[ECW Championshp]

HASHTAGS: #ECW – #GiantvsGiant – #JBLHatesECW – #KanevsChavo

<hr color="black">

© 2008 All Rights Reserved. ECW is a property of World Wrestling Entertainment, LLC.

[Mad King Guide]

Schedule: RAW || ECW || Smackdown || PPV

Archived