World Wrestling Entertainment: The Mad King

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Backlash%202_zps1x81mac7.jpg

WWE Backlash
- Week 4, April 2008

Matches So Far (Not the Prediction Sheet):

WWE Championship

Randy Orton © vs Triple H {Stipulation TBA}

ECW Championship

Kane © vs Umaga

Dark Match: Elijah Burke def. Super Crazy with a 'Elijah Express' at 10:45 (C+)

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Smackdown%20CW_zpsugbrk0pz.png

WWE Friday Night Smackdown - Hell's Ride

When: Week 1, April 2008

Held At: Pepsi Arena, New York (Tri-State)

Attendance: 10,000 (Sold-Out)

Show Time: One Hour and a Half

Show Grade: (B)

Show Rating: 3.34

Announcers: Michael Cole and Mick Foley

||

||

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Smackdown%20Banner_zps9bk2ivsx.jpg

[Wrestlemania Recap]

The show opens with
Michael Cole
and
Mick Foley
sitting at the announcers desk welcoming the WWE Universe to the first Smackdown back from Wrestlemania! WWE Magazine then provides screenshots of the Smackdown main event between Edge and The Undertaker. It shows Edge hitting a ‘spear’ then Taker kicking out followed at the end with Take hitting a ‘Tombstone’ to Edge for the win. Cole informs the fans that tonight Batista will go one on one with Mr Kennedy!

GRADE:
C+

NOTES:
Cole and Foley went well with a script.

Edge vs Jaime Noble

[standard Singles Match]

Following the pyro and
Edge
and Smackdown General Manager
Vickie Guerrero
walk to the ring empty handed expect for two microphones, Foley points out that this is the first time they have been by themselves since The Edgeheads were drafted to RAW. Edge in gear looks ready for a fight. Vickie begins to lay verbal abuse on The Undertaker saying that he stole Edge’s World Heavyweight Championship. She says that unlike Taker Edge is real not a big Halloween costume. The fans as always interrupt Vickie and she replies with an ‘ESCUSE ME!’ Edge takes over and says that at Backlash he will have his rematch with The Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship. Vickie says that Edge does have an opponent for Edge tonight. Edge and Vickie have a laugh as Edge puts on an over dramatic shocked face. Its obvious that this match was planned as Vickie announces it is Edge vs Jaime Noble next!

We come back from commercial just in time to see Edge give Jaime Noble a quick ‘Spear’ for the win. Vickie at ringside laughs as she throws Edge a steel chair. Edge slams Noble multiple times with a steel chair yelling out Takers name. With Noble at his weakest he picks Noble up for a ‘Tombstone’! Edge steals Taker’s taunt as the lights turn off and we hear a GONG!!!

The lights go back on and Edge has let go of Noble but Vickie is nowhere to be seen!!!! We hear Takers voice say ‘You will regret playing with the devil again and at Backlash you will REST IN PIECE’

<hr color="black">

WINNER:
Edge

FINISH:
'Spear'

TIME:
0:14

NOTES:
N/A

GRADE:
C+

[Triple Threat]

Backstage we see
John Cena
standing with
Jonathan Coachman
. Coach asks Cena his thoughts on being a new Smackdown Superstar. Cena replies that he is looking forward to competing with a brand new roster but his ultimate goal is a title he has never won the World Heavyweight Championship.

We hear laughing as
Batista
walks into the shot, Batista says that he respects Cena more than anyone else but Cena has no chance of being champion as he is gunning for the Heavyweight Championship! Batista and Cena begin to stare down when
Mr Kennedy
comically walks in front of the shot. Kennedy turns around and asks ‘What?’ Kennedy questions what Cena or Batista have done to earn a shot for the title. Batista says that Kennedy loves to talk but he won't after he is destroyed by Batista. Kennedy then suggests that Cena should watch because he will see what a real contender looks like. The three of them stare down before we go to commercial.

GRADE:
B-

Cryme Tyme (JTG and Shad Gaspard) vs. The Highlanders (Rory and Robbie McAllister)

[standard Tag Team Match]

We come back from commercial to see the Highlanders facing Cryme Tyme. JTG and Shad show great chemistry and tag experience against the Highlanders. Shad shows his awesome power as JTG hits an awesome ‘Shout Out’ to Rory for the win.

JTG and Shad grab a mic each after the match and begin to call the World Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly out calling them ‘an old married couple’. They share a laugh before
Cody Rhodes
and
Hardcore Holly
come out on the ramp. Rhodes replies saying that ‘Guys like you can never be champions, you were born losers’. JTG seems to take some offence to it and threatens to kick their ass. Rhodes says that if they really want a shot they can have a shot for the titles at Backlash. But they have to win a special match organised by Rhodes and Holly. JTG and Shad agree, Cole asks what could the special match next week be?

<hr color="black">

WINNERS:
Cryme Tyme

FINISH:
'Shout Out'

TIME:
8:14

NOTES:
JTG went well with out a script, Rhodes looked terrible.

GRADES:
C+/C-/D-

[Khali's Challenge]

We see
The Great Khali
standing next to his manager
Rainjin Singh
. Singh claims that Khali is the best on Smackdown and he cannot be beaten ever. He can beat John Cena to Jeff Hardy and will be willing to prove why he is so great at any time. Khali ends the promo with a mighty roar.

GRADE:
B-

[Where is Vickie?]

We go backstage to see
Edge
running up and down the halls going past wrestlers and production guys yelling for Vickie who was taken by The Undertaker earlier tonight. He pasts
Chavo Guerrero
who has a neck brace from Kane’s ‘Chokeslam’ that he took on ECW. Chavo asks what’s wrong with Edge snapping saying that Vickie is gone! Chavo says he will help look for her as the cameras now start to follow Chavo looking through the locker room. Chavo hears screams coming from a large containment box. Chavo quickly lifts it up and red smoke begins to poar out of it as
Boogeyman
reveals himself with a mouthful of worms. Boogeyman grabs Chavo and throws him in the box feeding him a mouthful of disgusting worms.

GRADE:
B-/C+/B+

Jeff Hardy vs. Lance Cade w/Trevor Murdoch

[standard Singles Match]

Jeff Hardy the Intercontinental Champion is in a match now with Lance Cade who is accompanied with Trevor Murdoch. It’s a surprisingly long match here as both men share a flurry of awesome offence. Hardy is able to hit ‘Whisper in the Wind’ then follows it up with a ‘Twist of Fate’. Hardy goes for a pin but Murdoch grabs Cade’s leg and puts it on the rope without the referee seeing it. Hardy hits Murdoch with a dropkick through the ropes then hits a ‘Swanton Bomb’ to Cade for the hard fought win.

Hardy grabs his belt and a microphone and responds to Rainjin Singh’s claims that Khali can’t be beaten and will happily prove it next week on Smackdown!
Singh
makes his way out saying that Hardy is easily manipulated and next week Khali will end Hardys lucky streak.

<hr color="black">

WINNER:
Jeff Hardy

FINISH:
'Swanton Bomb'

TIME:
9:16

NOTES:
N/A

GRADE:
B-

Batista vs. Mr Kennedy

[standard Singles Match]

Main event time as two viable contenders face off with
John Cena
watching backstage on a TV. Batista and Kennedy prove why they are two respected athletes as they battle on epically for twenty minutes. Kennedy knocks the larger opponent down as he hits at DDT on the outside and scrambles back into the ring. Batista begins to get counted out but eventually makes it back in. We see Cena backstage nervously watching. Foley says that these men are future World Heavyweight Champions here on Smackdown. Kennedy hits a ‘Mic Check’ but Batista kicks out eventually hitting a ‘Batista Bomb’ which gives him the win.

Cena is on screen watching Batista celebrating but then Batista is attacked from behind by Kennedy with a steel chair! Cena begins to run out. Kennedy keeps blasting Batista with the chair over and over again. But Cena eventually runs all the way to the ring and chases off Kennedy and helps up Batista. Batista looks unpleased as he gives Cena a ‘Batista Bomb’. It seems that all three men just don’t get along. Smackdown ends with Batista and Kennedy staring off……. or so we thought.

<hr color="black">

WINNER:
Batista

FINISH:
'Batista Bomb'

TIME:
22:22

NOTES:
N/A

GRADE:
B+/A

[Takers Hostage]

We see shaky cam footage of the inside of a limousine as we hear the voice of
Vickie Guerrero
! She is tied up with rope and her mouth covered. She is screaming to be let go. We don’t see the person who is holding the camera but we do know who put her here. We hear
The Undertaker's
voice as the camera turns around to reveal the World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker as the show closes with the limo driving off and Taker saying…..

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/The%20Undertaker_zpss0oat2iz.jpg

'Buckle up Vickie, its time me and you chat'

GRADE:
A*

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Smackdown%20Banner_zps9bk2ivsx.jpg

Quick Smackdown Results:

Preshow:
Elijah Burke
vs. Super Crazy

[standard Singles Match]

Main Show

Edge
vs. Jaime Noble

[standard Singles Match]

Cryme Tyme (JTG and Shad Gaspard)
vs. The Highlanders (Rory and Robbie McAllister)

[standard Tag Team Match]

Jeff Hardy
vs. Lance Cade w/Trevor Murdoch

[standard Singles Match]

Batista
vs. Mr Kennedy

[standard Singles Match]

HASHTAGS: #Smackdown – #WhereIsVickie – #Backlash – #CrymeTyme – #TripleThreat – #TakersHostage

<hr color="black">

© 2008 All Rights Reserved. Friday Night Smackdown is a property of World Wrestling Entertainment, LLC.

[Mad King Guide]

Schedule: RAW || ECW || Smackdown || PPV

OOC: Alright so my first week of shows is out and they weren't to bad in my opinion but there can be improvements. I would love everyone's thoughts on the shorter format, is it working? What can be improved? Organic or kyky? And also I think now that the draft is finished the stories can be told more organically and hopefully more interesting. This is a work in progress. I am looking forward to Backlash and would love some feedback! Thanks fro reading lads!

Loved SmackDown! You had a golden thread running through the whole show with the Edge/Vickie/Taker storyline which is already very interesting, some other feuds that seem to become pretty intense and your writing style is enjoyable anyway. I'm always a friend of worker pictures at least for matches, even in weekly shows, but it's not as important in a RW diary, at least for me (still, would like to see them). The show format and length is perfect.

Great job so far!

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/wwe%20website_zpssett83qq.jpg

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Wrestlemania%20Recap%204_zps6kmtlkba.jpg

ARE FLAIR AND ORTON UNBEATABLE?

The question on the WWE Universe's mind is can the combination of Ric Flair and Randy Orton be stopped? Its been a hell of a week for the two, Flair helping Orton to defend his WWE Championship at Wrestlemania then they beet along side Edge the team of Triple H and The Undertaker. With Triple H around the corner for Orton at Backlash and Shawn Michaels breathing down Flairs neck, the question of can they be beaten may be answered.

JBL SUSPENDED

JBL was in serious trouble on Monday Night RAW and ECW after he got into fights with crowd members and Justin Roberts. CEO of the company Triple H responded by giving him a warning on RAW then suspending JBL for a month at ECW. JBL was apologetic for his actions.

GOLDBERG IN TNA

You may remember Goldberg from WWE circa 2004 but now you catch Goldberg in TNA. Goldberg debuted by spearing Kurt Angle. The impact from Goldberg's debut for TNA is yet to be seen.

WOMEN'S DIVISION

The women's division as of late has been extremely weak but Stephanie McMahon was announced as the new commissioner for the womens division and the division will be featured exclusively on RAW. The women's division is going to be given more of a prominent role in the future.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/WWE%20Bottom%202_zpsrbvji1hx.jpg

Loved SmackDown! You had a golden thread running through the whole show with the Edge/Vickie/Taker storyline which is already very interesting, some other feuds that seem to become pretty intense and your writing style is enjoyable anyway. I'm always a friend of worker pictures at least for matches, even in weekly shows, but it's not as important in a RW diary, at least for me (still, would like to see them). The show format and length is perfect.

Great job so far!

Got to agree with Xen here. This diary just goes from strength to strength. I think your ECW roster is very good! Could probably do with one more star babyface perhaps, to battle all the monsters! :p

OOC: Thanks for the comments mates. Its great to see some feedback for the shows and I will most likely apply them. There are so many monsters on ECW it is ridiculous! I would love to get your feedback on either kyky or organic worker pictures. I am very 50/50 on it. Thanks again.

Is Organic the picture set Fleisch is using in his mods? If so, I tend to like it a bit more, but I'm pretty sure that kyky has a greater number of alternative pictures for many workers. I'm gonna use Fleisch's pictures for my upcoming WWE diary though.

If Organic is actually something else, I can't help you with that because I don't know it. ^^

Is Organic the picture set Fleisch is using in his mods? If so, I tend to like it a bit more, but I'm pretty sure that kyky has a greater number of alternative pictures for many workers. I'm gonna use Fleisch's pictures for my upcoming WWE diary though.

If Organic is actually something else, I can't help you with that because I don't know it. ^^

Organic is no set background, so an organic picture so to speak. Fleisch is Chronicles and his cuts are top drawer.

I myself love Kyky, I moved away for a year but then came back to them just due to the fact than any picture can be made to look good on the background.

COC, this diary is top drawer, i love your writing style, well played.

Your first week has been fantastic, i can imagine it occurring during that time period. Looking forward to see what you do with the women's division (make it a 'real' Divas' revolution), and shame about JBL, I was getting quite invested in his storyline against ECW, hope it continues once he returns.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Legacy%20Wars/TV/Heat_zpsopn68aj0.png

WWE Heat

Attendance: 10,000 (Sold Out)

Show Time: Thirty Minutes

Show Grade: (C+)

Show Rating: 1.12

Announcers: Jim Ross and Matt Striker

• Mark Henry
    and
    Big Daddy V
    are called out by
    Country Punks (Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore)
    . Henry and V answer by facing them in a tag match.
    (D+)

• Mark Henry and Big Daddy
    defeated
    Country Punks
    in 4:04 via a 'Worlds Strongest Slam'
    (C-)

• Mark Henry and Big Daddy V
    attack
    Country Punks
    . However
    Kofi Kingston
    and
    CM Punk
    make the save with steel chairs sending Henry and V fleeing.
    ©/(C-)

• Chris Jericho
    defeated
    Shelton Benjamin
    in 15:26 via 'Walls of Jericho'.
    ©

• Afterwards
    Jericho
    cut a promo on MVP calling him a 'undeserving brat', he goes on to say that he will win the battle royal on RAW and choose to fight MVP at Backlash for the United States Championship.
    MVP
    makes his way out and calls Jericho and idiot and questions his intelligence, MVP makes the claim that he will win the battle royal and choose to face Jericho in a 10 on 1 handicap match at Backlash! MVP swings the briefcase at Jericho but Jericho ducks and hits MVP with a 'Code-breaker'.
    (B+)

[Mad King Guide]

Your first week has been fantastic, i can imagine it occurring during that time period. Looking forward to see what you do with the women's division (make it a 'real' Divas' revolution), and shame about JBL, I was getting quite invested in his storyline against ECW, hope it continues once he returns.

Thanks Marc, hopefully I give the time period justice. 2008 was a very 'meh' year for WWE but had heaps of potential and I hope to capture it. I love womens wrestling and there are so many stories to tell there that men can't do justice. So look out for the ladies. JBL is an asshole in this mod but here's to him changing his attitude.

Wow, great job. Your diary is clear and well organized. Please, push Kenny Dykstra. It 'a Next Big Thing in the game.

Goldberg in TNA? And with what money they pay him? :D

I have some plans for Dykstra that you should see in the coming months if he can't pull it off his career may be shaky. TNA in 2008 had quite a bit of money and are giving me some real trouble with ratings. They have some great shows here.

Organic is no set background, so an organic picture so to speak. Fleisch is Chronicles and his cuts are top drawer.

I myself love Kyky, I moved away for a year but then came back to them just due to the fact than any picture can be made to look good on the background.

COC, this diary is top drawer, i love your writing style, well played.

I love kyky to, creativity is maximized with kyky. I just feel that organic is limited in the current era. I think I'll make the switch. Thanks again Keyr1.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Legacy%20Wars/TV/velocity_zpsyt7d6bvj.png

WWE Velocity

Attendance: 10,000 (Sold Out)

Show Time: Thirty Minutes

Show Grade: (C-)

Show Rating: 1.13

Announcers: Michael Cole and The Coach

• We get a quick replay of Smackdown's last segment when
    The Undertaker
    took the general manager of Smackdown
    Vickie Guerrero
    ! We get new footage of
    Edge
    driving around New York looking for the limo with no luck.
    (B+)

• The Boogeyman
    defeated
    Kenny Dykstra
    in 7:04 via a 'Power Bomb'
    (C-)

• Cody Rhodes
    and
    Hardcore Holly
    the World Tag Team Champions are seen backstage in a locker room. Rhodes has pen and paper in hand writing down ideas for the special match next week for
    Cryme Tyme
    . Holly says he has an idea and whispers it to Rhodes. Rhodes nods and the segment ends. What match do they have in store for Cryme Tyme? Remember if Cryme Tyme win they get a title shot at Backlash!
    ©

• Chavo Guerrero
    defeated
    Super Crazy
    in 8:26 via 'Gory Bomb'.
    (C+)

• Post match
    Chavo
    is attacked by
    The Boogeyman
    who tries to put worms in Chavo's mouth but is unsuccessful.
    (C+)

• Mr Kennedy
    is in ring now and cuts a promo on
    John Cena
    and
    Batista
    . He says that neither of them deserve a title shot. He wants to validate himself as the top guy on Smackdown by winning the World Title and he knows he is going to have to get rid of Batista and John Cena to do so.
    (B+)

[Mad King Guide]

Corrr even Heat and Velocity are good reads and VERY well presented!! I'm jealous :(

I echo this, I am writing 3 shows and thats hard enough, even your b's are quality in presentation and content

Thanks gents, the B Shows are quite easy to write compared to RAW and Smackdown. Thanks for the comments though, RAW should be up sooner rather than later.

Dark Match: Shawn Michaels and Kofi Kingston def. The Edgeheads with a 'Trouble in Paradise' at 6:42 ©

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Legacy%20Wars/TV/RAW%20USA%20Network_zpsfhspzb2g.jpg

WWE Monday Night Raw - Battle Royal

When: Week 2, April 2008

Held At: Clover Fields, Memphis (Mid South)

Attendance: 12,319

Show Time: One Hour and a Half

Show Grade: (B)

Show Rating: 8.55

Announcers: Jim Ross and Jerry 'The King' Lawler

||

||

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/WWE%20Diary/2009/RAW%20Divider%202_zpsisahudds.jpg

[This is RAW]

We open RAW with Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler one week after the draft and only a few weeks away from Backlash. Ross exclaims that tonight RAW hosts a huge battle royal where the winner gets to make any match they want at Backlash. Lawler also says that the women are back tonight in a six man tag match. They share a laugh and a discussion of the main event when Mark Henry themes hits.

GRADE:
C+

Mark Henry w/Big Daddy V vs. Jesse Dalton

A quick squash match here as Jesse is thrown around the ring by the huge Mark Henry and with Big Daddy V at ring side it was hard for Jesse to win. Henry ends it with the ‘World’s Strongest Slam’.

Mark Henry and Big Daddy V go to work on the helpless Jesse Dalton until
CM Punk
and
Kofi Kingston
run to the ring with kendo sticks in hands. They swing and clear the ring of Henry and V. The huge monsters have an enormous grin on their faces as Henry grabs a mic.

Mark Henry

“N’ah man you don’t be messin’

with us like dat’, you want a war

fine you got one. But at least let me introduce yu’

bois’ to the general of this army’. Our manager Matt Striker!!”

Matt Striker
with a cocky smile and a pair of Goche sunglasses. Matt smiles and grabs the mic pronouncing the newest faction on RAW, HOP Agency or Hall of Pain Agency! Punk and Kingston stare down HOP. Striker says that if Punk and Kingston want Henry and V then they got them at Backlash in a tag team match.

<hr color="black">

WINNER:
Mark Henry

FINISH:
'Worlds Strongest Slam'

TIME:
8:16

NOTES:
Matt Striker changed gimmick to a Hollywood Agent with a B+ rating.

GRADE:
D+/C+

The Miz w/John Morrison vs. Shannon Moore w/Jimmy Wang Yang

Miz is tested by the talented cruiserweight Moore as Moore gets close pins on Miz multiple times but is caught with a big boot then a ‘Skull Crushing Finale’. During the match Ross confirms that Miz and Morrison will defend their belts against The Dudleyz at Backlash which will be their biggest test yet.

<hr color="black">

WINNER:
The Miz

FINISH:
'Skull Crushing Finale'

TIME:
8:04

NOTES:
N/A

GRADE:
C+

[Jericho is Jealous]

We head backstage now where
Josh Mathews
is standing with
MVP
the United States Champion and Money in the Bank holder. Mathews ask MVP about tonight’s main event which MVP says he is confident that he will win and then Mathews shows MVP a clip from WWE Heat last week. It shows MVP getting hit with a ‘Code Breaker’. MVP simply calls Jericho jealous that he couldn’t pull down the briefcase.

GRADE:
B-

Beth Phoenix, Melina and Victoria vs. Michelle McCool, Maria and Mickie James

An average match showing off the current state of the women’s division which is under maintenance. Phoenix and James stand out throughout the match but Maria is caught with a Glam Slam and the match ends with Phoenix the Women’s Champion on top.

As the bell rings Phoenix begins to destroy James, McCool and Maria with Melina and Victoria but quickly turns on them. Within minutes Phoenix has destroyed the entire division. Phoenix grabs a mic and lays down the challenge to any woman from around the world to face her at Backlash for the Women’s Championship.

<hr color="black">

WINNER:
Beth Phoenix, Melina and Victoria

FINISH:
'Glam Slam'

TIME:
10:04

NOTES:
N/A

GRADE:
C+

[A Roode RAW]

We go to a video package now of a young Canadian by the name of
Bobby Roode
. We see him in a car heading to WWE headquarters. Roode discusses with the camera man the journey he has been on to get here. He says he doesn’t apologise for anything because he is just Roode. The clip ends with him entering the doors of WWE headquarters.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/Wrestlers/RAW/Bobby%20Roode%20RAW%202_zpsqcnwmt5x.jpg

GRADE:
C+

NOTES:
Bobby Roode debuted with a Chosen One gimmick with a B= rating and as a heel.

Triple H vs. Santino Marella

Santino in the match of his career as he goes head to head with the number one contender Triple H! The match goes longer than expected as Santino shows what he’s got. A ‘Spine buster’ and a ‘Pedigree’ ends all of Santino’s momentum as the match ends.

<hr color="black">

WINNER:
Triple H

FINISH:
'Pedigree'

TIME:
14:16

NOTES:
N/A

GRADE:
B-

[Orton's Vision]

With
Triple H
in the ring we see the WWE Champion
Randy Orton
and manager
Ric Flair
on the titantron. Orton mocks Triple H saying that evolution is a cruel thing and it looks like Orton has evolved into the superior man! Orton begins to explain his vision for RAW. He wants to replay 2004 all over again but this time with the roles reversed with Orton as the ‘King of Kings’ and Triple H as the lesser man. Orton ends it with the announcement that next week there will be a contract signing and Orton has a present for Triple H.

GRADE:
A*

Battle Royal Featuring:

[shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, John Morrison, Bubba Ray Dudley, Brian Kendrick, Paul London, Big Daddy V, MVP, Chris Jericho]

A huge battle royal with some of the hungriest RAW Superstars where in this match the winner gets to make any match they want at Backlash. Big Daddy V is eliminated first by the rest of the group as they understand they have a better chance with the big man out. The next elimination is a shocker as Paul London eliminates team mate Brian Kendrick! London apologies and is thrown out by Flair for it. Jericho eliminates MVP with a dropkick to him on the apron. Jericho goes to work on Flair but MVP runs into the ring and eliminates Jericho! The two begin to brawl at ringside before they are separated. The final four of Flair, Michaels, Morrison and Bubba stare off. Flair and Michaels fight in the corner but Morrison sends Michaels over the top rope!

But Michaels skins the cat and swings his legs over and grabs Flair sending him over the top rope. Bubba runs after Morrison but Morrison sends Bubba over. The final two Michaels and Morrison. The two have a great battle but Michaels shows that experience pays off as he hits Morrison with a ‘Superkick’ then throws him out, to win the match.

<hr color="black">

WINNER:
Shawn Michaels

FINISH:
Eliminated John Morrison to win.

TIME:
22:27

NOTES:
N/A

GRADE:
B-

[The End]

Shawn Michaels
can make any match! Almost straight away with fire in his eyes Michaels grabs a microphone and makes the match for Backlash.

Shawn Michaels

‘I want to finish
IT

‘I want to finish the
LEGACY

‘I want to finish the
RUN

‘I want to finish the
LEGEND

‘I want to finish the
CAREER

‘I want to finish
RIC FLAIR

Ross in shock says the match is booked Ric Flair taking on Shawn Michaels at Backlash the loser must retire from in ring competition. With both men at the ends of their career’s this is huge.

GRADE:
A*

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/WWE%20Diary/2009/RAW%20Divider%202_zpsisahudds.jpg

HASHTAGS: #RAW – #HallOfPain – #Backlash – #RiseOfPhoenix – #BattleRoyal – #HHHvsOrton

<hr color="black">

© 2008 All Rights Reserved. Monday Night RAW is a property of World Wrestling Entertainment, LLC.

[Mad King Guide]

Wow, great show! Backlash has an interesting card with Orton vs Triple H, Dirt Sheet vs Dudleys, Ric Flair vs Shawn Michaels and the likely Jericho vs MVP.

The result of Michael vs Flair is quite uncertain, why Flair has much to say now, thanks to its alliance with Orton. On the other hand we have a HBK in good shape, which could also point to the WWE title after beating Ric Flair.

Wow, great show! Backlash has an interesting card with Orton vs Triple H, Dirt Sheet vs Dudleys, Ric Flair vs Shawn Michaels and the likely Jericho vs MVP.

The result of Michael vs Flair is quite uncertain, why Flair has much to say now, thanks to its alliance with Orton. On the other hand we have a HBK in good shape, which could also point to the WWE title after beating Ric Flair.

Thanks Steen! I hope Michaels vs Flair is uncertain there are many ways I can go with it. I'll say this the loser can't compete in ring, they aren't fired.

I'm liking this so far but I think you need some pictures too much grey mate

Roode's an excellent signing! Looking forward to seeing what you do with a 'Chosen One' gimmick. I think it'd suit him well :D I agree with Satyr. I like pics, but it's really personal preference. Keep this up man, the shows are excellent!!

Thanks for the feedback, I think I'll incorporate pictures for the next one. But thanks for the feedback and advice. I love me some Bobby Roooooooooooo!!!!!! :D

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/wwe%20website_zpssett83qq.jpg

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/PPV%20Preview/Backlash%202008%203_zpsrbr8pibd.png

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/PPV%20Preview/Backlash%20HOP%20vs%20Punk%20Kofi_zpseyayx9xk.jpg

Dark Match:

Hall of Pain (Mark Henry and Big Daddy V) w/Matt Striker vs Kofi Kingston and CM Punk

Two teams entirely new to RAW they butted heads on the Draft special and for whatever don’t get along. Mark Henry and Big Daddy V have being bullying superstars for months now and the rookie team of CM Punk and Kofi Kingston look to stop them. Henry and V have a massive size advantage and also a managerial advantage as Matt Striker joins the duo to form the Hall of Pain. Will all these advantages mean a loss for Punk and Kofi?

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/PPV%20Preview/Backlash%20Cena%20vs%20Kennedy%20vs%20Batista_zpsxfdq2lpz.jpg

Number One Contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship:

John Cena vs Mr Kennedy vs Batista

for a shot for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. But what’s at stake in this triple threat? John Cena was the guy considered by many as the face of RAW but with the new home of Smackdown can establish himself as the top guy of the blue brand? Mr Kennedy has been close but has fell, he had a hell of a 2007 but a disappointing 2008, to win this will put Kennedy on the track back to success. Batista missed Wrestlemania 24 and is slowly dropping down the card, the animal needs this win to keep himself afloat. All three need this win but who is going to fight the hardest for it?

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/PPV%20Preview/Backlash%20Phoenix_zpsaaujxlrv.jpg

Open Challenge for the WWE Women's Championship:

Beth Phoenix © vs ???

Beth Phoenix considers herself as the queen of the womens division and her track record can’t argue that. After destroying the division she puts the challenge out there. What woman can defeat the ‘Phoenix’?

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/PPV%20Preview/Backlash%20Hardy%20vs%20Khali_zpsqjrbjm4l.jpg

WWE Intercontinental Championship:

Jeff Hardy © vs The Great Khali w/Ranjin Singh

Jeff Hardy is not new to overcoming odds and raising the bar in shock and awe but he has never faced a man like The Great Khali. Khali’s manager Ranjin Singh put the challenge out there and Hardy answered putting his Intercontinental belt on the line with it. Can Hardy overcome the odds?

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/PPV%20Preview/Backlash%20Flair%20vs%20Michaels_zpskh7xxehn.jpg

Retirement Match:

Ric Flair vs Shawn Michaels

Ric Flair had the entire world in his hands during the final moments of Wrestlemania 24 as he struck Shawn Michaels with the WWE Championship costing him the belt. Flair aligning himself with Randy Orton that night turned his back on Michaels. Michaels has been in this position before with Evolution in 2004 and knows he needs to get rid of Flair from the ring to get a chance for the WWE Championship. Flair wants to stop Michaels from challenging Orton by ending his career! Both men are coming to the end of their careers but which in ring career will end first?

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/PPV%20Preview/Backlash%20MVP%20vs%20Jericho_zps7nmua7n2.jpg

WWE United States Championship:

MVP © vs Chris Jericho

Is Chris Jericho jealous of MVP? Well the WWE United States Champion and Money in the Bank holder MVP thinks so and aims to defeat Jericho at Backlash. Jericho who fell of a ladder and lost the opportunity to hold the briefcase by the hands of MVP at Wrestlemania 24 has the opportunity to win the WWE United States Championship and stick it to MVP. Can Jericho defeat the champ or is MVP better than Jericho like he believes?

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/PPV%20Preview/Backlash%20Dudleys%20vs%20MizMorrison_zpszwavdpqs.jpg

WWE Tag Team Championship:

The Dudleyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von) vs Dirt Sheet (The Miz and John Morrison) ©

RAW was left silent after The Dudleys made their shocking return to the WWE to interrupt one of the greatest teams in recent memory Dirt Sheet. Miz and Morrison have been on a role but The Dudleys aim to stop their momentum. Have The Dudleys still got it?

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/PPV%20Preview/Backlash%20Kane%20vs%20Umaga_zpsagaln5fr.jpg

ECW Championship:

Kane © vs Umaga

Kane won the ECW Championship in shocking fashion by defeating the former champ Chavo Guerrero in a few seconds. The monster came to ECW and has meet a monster on the same level in the form of Umaga. Umaga was granted the opportunity by the ECW GM and former manager of his Armando Estrada. Will Estrada play a role and can Kane defeat the ‘Samoan Bulldozer’.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/PPV%20Preview/Backlash%20Edge%20vs%20Taker_zpsqd7wtu3b.jpg

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:

Edge vs The Undertaker ©

This feud has gotten personal. The mind games between both men have been nothing but scary. The Undertaker continued his streak by giving Edge a tombstone. The war is by far from over as Taker took Edge’s girlfriend hostage Vickie Guerrero. Since then we haven’t had a word from either Taker or Vickie but Edge has lost his mind looking for Edge. The war is personal and at Backlash it could end. How will this story play-out, and will Vickie be given back by Taker?

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/PPV%20Preview/Backlash%20Orton%20vs%20HHH_zpsc3gjcosa.jpg

WWE Championship:

Randy Orton © w/Ric Flair vs Triple H

Randy Orton has always got something up his sleeve and is not in spirit of losing his WWE Championship as he played the card of Ric Flair at Wrestlemania. Flair and Orton together seem unbeatable but Triple H may end this party before it gets going. Orton, Flair and Triple H have a bloody history and at Backlash it gets even bloodier. Can the student beat the teacher and can Orton and Flair be stopped? Tune into WWE Backlash Week 3 of April 2008 to find out!

WWE Backlash 2008 Prediction Sheet (Subject to Change)

Hall of Pain (Mark Henry and Big Daddy V) w/ Matt Striker vs Kofi Kingston and CM Punk

Comments:

Comments:

Beth Phoenix © vs ???

Comments:

Comments:

Retirement Match:

Comments:

MVP © vs Chris Jericho

Comments:

Comments:

ECW Championship:

Kane © vs Umaga

Comments:

Edge vs The Undertaker ©

Comments:

WWE Championship:

Randy Orton © w/Ric Flair vs Triple H

Comments:

Bonus Questions (1 Point Each):

Who answers Phoenix's challenge (not on the roster):

Who takes the pin-fall in the triple threat:

Worst Match:

Best Match:

Any Debuts (If so who?):

Any Returns (If so who?):

Will MVP cash in (If so what title?):

Comments on the diary:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/The_CoC/Mad%20King/WWE%20Bottom%202_zpsrbvji1hx.jpg

WWE Backlash 2008 Prediction Sheet (Subject to Change)

Hall of Pain (Mark Henry and Big Daddy V) w/ Matt Striker vs Kofi Kingston and CM Punk

Comments: Henry and BDV are on a better run ATM

Comments: KENNEDY

Beth Phoenix © vs ???

Comments: Kharma, perhaps?

Comments: Jeff deserves to be at a higher level, but he shouldn't be dropping the IC title to Khali

Retirement Match:

Comments: If you can have an inch's worth of the emotion involved in the original match, you'll have done a brilliant job

MVP © vs Chris Jericho

Comments: UNITED STATES IS JERICHO

Comments: #SAVETHETABLESSEVENYEARSEARLY

ECW Championship:

Kane © vs Umaga

Comments: Umaga's a formidable opponent, but Kane's champ for a reason

Edge vs The Undertaker ©

Comments: Taker retains