London-Verse Youtube Videos

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I just wanted to post a quick thread for everybody who may be interested in seeing yours truly, present episodic videos of the London-Verse database.

For those who are, the youtube link to my brand new channel is shown below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3CcDpwuH3Gtap4f3zxk-5Q/videos

As I state in the video, I will be covering all 33 of the starting promotions in the database including booking one show as each company. Following the completion of the series, I will be looking to produce other TEW related content as well as dabbling in other video games when I am in possession of the associated equipment, i.e. game capture, professional headphones etc.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could pop over and check the lay of the land with me whenever you get the chance or inclination.

For future video ideas and suggestions, please feel free to comment in this thread or on the videos themselves.

Thanks for stopping by.

London

I enjoy your videos. They're really entertaining and remind me of the old Wallbanger videos on twitch. Looking forward to the next one.

By the way, on the booking screen, green means included, red means excluded. So, if "ME" is red and everything else is green, the game will show wrestlers of all pushes except the main eventers. Right clicking on "ME" will exclude everything except the main eventers. You should just play around with left-clicking and right-clicking on the different filters and soon enough, it'll become second nature. :)

Another thing: You can use unavailable workers in off-screen angles by toggling off the yellow button next to their name. And if they aren't assigned a push (e.g. because they're injured or on vacation), uncheck the little check mark and the worker will become available.

Episode 3 of the London-Verse tour has now been uploaded. (SHOWTIME)

Link

Hope you all enjoy. I should be recording later tonight, so if you have a specific promotion request, now would be the time to let me know.

All the best.

London

I enjoy your videos. They're really entertaining and remind me of the old Wallbanger videos on twitch. Looking forward to the next one.

By the way, on the booking screen, green means included, red means excluded. So, if "ME" is red and everything else is green, the game will show wrestlers of all pushes except the main eventers. Right clicking on "ME" will exclude everything except the main eventers. You should just play around with left-clicking and right-clicking on the different filters and soon enough, it'll become second nature. :)

Another thing: You can use unavailable workers in off-screen angles by toggling off the yellow button next to their name. And if they aren't assigned a push (e.g. because they're injured or on vacation), uncheck the little check mark and the worker will become available.

Thanks for watching.

As I said in the video, it has been so long since I actually played the game, I genuinely forgot. I figured it out a bit later on though fortunately. :)

This is really well done. I enjoy listening to the episodes when I'm working on something. I usually listen to Howard Stern, Wrestling Observer Radio, a youtuber or some music.

I've been looking to add something to the list and now I've found it.

Thanks man. :)

Glad you're enjoying the videos. Feedback like that is awesome to read and made my day!

All the best.

<p>Episode 13 of the London-Verse tour has now been uploaded. (XCW)</p><p> </p><p>

Link</p><p>

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/3nAtJhEXK8U?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="TEW 2013: The London-Verse (Episode 13) - XCW"></iframe></div></div><p> </p><p>

Hope you all enjoy.</p><p> </p><p>

All the best.</p><p> </p><p>

London</p>

<p>Episode 14 of the London-Verse tour has now been uploaded. (DPW)</p><p> </p><p>

Link</p><p>

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/TzMAtmlguiU?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="TEW 2013: The London-Verse (Episode 14) - DPW"></iframe></div></div><p> </p><p>

Hope you all enjoy.</p><p> </p><p>

All the best.</p><p> </p><p>

London</p>

Archived