London-Verse Youtube Videos

• 4 weeks later...

50 Subscribers - Thank You!

Just a quick video to say thank you for reaching 50 subscribers. Special 50 Subscriber video to be completed next week. (TEW based)

Looks like there may have been an issue with the upload of Episode 3 of the Manchester United Football Manager series, so I will attempt to re-upload that tonight.

Thanks all

TEW The Girlfriend Challenge Ep 1

The 50 Subscriber Video!

The Girlfriend Challenge. That's right, my poor girlfriend Em has to learn the ropes of TEW!

(Just spotted the TEW logo I used for the thumbnail reads "Entertainment" and not "Extreme". That's my bad.)

Fair enough. It'd still feel weird to me playing the same company in a different universe. But that may be just me.

But it's not the same company, it's just the same name. There was a WCW in Australia before there was in America, did that put you off watching or playing as them?

London's put a bucketload of effort into this mod, it seems a bit extreme to criticise him for spending 'too long' perfecting his work.

On a more positive note, loving your videos London! Following that praise, in as little an arrogant a way as possible, you seem to have a cadence and speaking style unnervingly similar to my own! I honestly feel this universe of yours will be up there next to the ThunderVerse in terms of quality, it's top-class stuff.

London's put a bucketload of effort into this mod, it seems a bit extreme to criticise him for spending 'too long' perfecting his work.

Can you actually comprehend simple English sentences? I didn't criticise him for anything. In fact, I really like his work, and made that clear in this thread, as well.

I simply asked why he was using the same company in his mod and got an explanation that makes perfect sense. I just said it seems weird to me to play a company that I know from a different universe with the same name and the same logo. That doesn't mean that he's done a terrible job with the Londonverse.

It's a simple feedback from me and I'm sure London's going to take it as such.

Glad to see the above has come to some sort of conclusion. I was wondering what I had walked into when I started reading the new posts just now.

I am quite open to whose logos I have used (all have been used with permission) and almost all so far have been MJStark creations.

I believe EMLL was actually suggested by a board member early in the L-Verse thread.

Anyway, on to business:

Thank you Nedew for your kind words, and great use of the word cadence! :)

TEW The Girlfriend Challenge Ep 2

LoNdOn, I really LOVE this episode! It was so entertaining and even a bit of instructional too. Keep up the good work!

PS: Would it be posible to bump up the sound a little bit? I had the volume at max and it was a little difficult to hear you guys.

LoNdOn, I really LOVE this episode! It was so entertaining and even a bit of instructional too. Keep up the good work!

PS: Would it be posible to bump up the sound a little bit? I had the volume at max and it was a little difficult to hear you guys.

Thanks man, glad you are enjoying the videos. :)

Unfortunately, at the moment I don't have an independent microphone so I can't adjust that when we are both in the video. It is something I am looking to purchase down the road though, so it should be remedied soon.

The videos with just me should be fine with the audio at least.

Archived