TNA 2015: Yes! Yes! Yes?

Friday, week 1, December 2015

Taped from Arcadia National Guard Armory, Arcadia, FL.

Broadcast via Fuel TV at Evening...

TNA presents...

TNA XPLOSION!

Match 1

In an extremely poor match, Madison Rayne defeated Rebel in 6:07 by pinfall with a Rayne Drop.=E+

From the ring, we move to a pre-taped video that focuses on Gail Kim. Kim says that she is very proud to be the TNA Knockouts Champion, the best women's division in professional wrestling. She turns her attention to her opponent at Final Resolution: Awesome Kong. She says that she has had many matches with Kong in the past and they have traded victories back and forth. But on this night she gets to prove that she is the best Knockout in the division. She will prove herself on this night and every single night she steps into the ring.

Match 2

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Davey Richards defeated Jessie in 5:48 by pinfall with a Shooting Star Press.=D

A new video begins to play that seemingly took place following TNA Impact Wrestling. This one focuses in on Bobby Roode as Roode is walking slowly in the parking lot. The cameraman asks him about the attack by Vader. Roode says that if Vader wants a fight, he is going to get one against The It Factor of Professional Wrestling. He says that he's going to be there next week on Impact Wrestling and he challenges Vader to meet him in the ring.

Match 3

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Bram defeated Crazzy Steve in 5:45 by pinfall with a Brighter Side of Suffering.=D-

Tyrus is shown in the backstage area alone. He says that Mr. Anderson made a huge mistake in challenging him to a match. He says that he accepts the challenge and will be there this week on Impact Wrestling to meet the man with the big mouth. He says he is going to prove that winning at Bound For Glory was not a fluke.

Match 4

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Kenny King defeated DJ Zema Ion in 10:26 by pinfall with a Torture Rack DDT.=D

To end the show, a hype video is played focusing on this coming week's Impact Wrestling. Matches on the show will include CM Punk versus the X-Division Champion Tigre Uno, Tyrus against Mr. Anderson, Bram versus Davey Richards and more. Make sure you tune in to Impact Wrestling live on Destination America!

===

Great job dude

HOLY S*** DANIEL BRYAN & CM PUNK?!?!?!?! So Pumped!

Thanks, guys! I really appreciate those words! I knew the surprises on that first show would be huge. I plan to definitely keep some surprises coming, though. So make sure you stay tuned!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/PromotionWarsWebsite.jpg

TNA Releases Mahabali Shera, Among Others!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/TNA.jpg

The new owner of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Bryan Danielson, has reportedly looked at the roster and has made some major changes as TNA moves forward. Here at PromotionWars.com, we have found out that he has released several wrestlers and backstage members to cull the roster. One of those wrestlers that TNA has released is someone who has received a recent push in Indian wrestler Mahabali Shera. While we haven't received word on the true reasons for the releases, we do know that TNA has a large roster and there are sure to be more wrestlers on the way.

TNA has released the following wrestlers:

Mahabali Shera

Mark Andrews aka Mandrews

Jay Bradley aka Aiden O'Shea

Andrew Everett

Brooke Adams aka Brooke Tessmacher

TNA has released the following backstage workers:

Dave Lagana

John Gaburick

TNA reportedly wishes them all the best on their future endeavors.

TAGS:
TNA – #MahabaliShera – #BrookeTessmacher – #Mandrews

<hr color="black">

© 2015 All Rights Reserved. PromotionWars.com is a property of Promotion Wars

TNA Impact Wrestling Preview!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/Impact.jpg

-TNA Impact Wrestling is now coming to you live every Wednesday evening on Destination America. This is a brand new deal that the new owner has made with the company. Speaking of the new owner, it was revealed last week that International wrestler 'The American Dragon'
Bryan Danielson
has bought TNA Wrestling! Along with his wife,
Brie Danielson
, he has promised to make TNA The Place Where Wrestling Matters!

-Last week, new owner Bryan Danielson announced that Awesome Kong and Gail Kim are no longer in the TNA World Title Series. Their replacements are the return of
Kurt Angle
and the long-time TNA return of
CM Punk
, along with his wife
AJ Brooks
. Both of these two men will be in action, including Kurt Angle taking on the Modern Day Adonis
Jessie
and CM Punk taking on the X-Division Champion
Tigre Uno
in non-title action. Only two of these four men will move forward in the World Title Series. Which two will it be? Tune in to find out!

-In other TNA World Title Series action, we will see
Bram
taking on one half of the TNA World Tag Team Champions
Davey Richards
and
Eric Young
taking on
Kenny King
. Which of these four men will be advancing in the TNA World Title Series?

-We will also be seeing Knockouts action as the TNA Knockouts champion
Gail Kim
steps into the ring with a member of the Dollhouse in
Jade
. Both are great international athletes. With this being non-title action, Jade would catapult herself into contention for the Knockouts title if she can pick up a victory here.

-Plus other action, including
Tyrus
versus
Mr. Anderson
Bryan Danielson
in the building and more!

Prediction Key:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Bram vs. Davey Richards

Comment:

Non-Title Match

Jade vs. Gail Kim

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Eric Young vs. Kenny King

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Jessie vs. Kurt Angle

Comment:

Tyrus vs. Mr. Anderson

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Non-Title Match

CM Punk vs. Tigre Uno

Comment:

Fun Fan Signs:

Comments On The Diary/Previous Show:

TAGS:
TNA – #ImpactWrestling – #CMPunk – #TigreUno

<hr color="black">

===

All of these people were pretty tame...except for Brooke and Andrews. Why? :(

Brooke was one of the more difficult ones to cut. But I realized that she had actually already left TNA in November. So that is the reason that I cut her in particular. As far as Mandrews goes, I just didn't have a place for him with the new talent I am bringing in.

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Bram vs. Davey Richards

Comment:

Non-Title Match

Jade vs. Gail Kim

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Jessie vs. Kurt Angle

Comment:

Tyrus vs. Mr. Anderson

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Non-Title Match

CM Punk vs. Tigre Uno

Comment:

Angel what font do you use and what size? Love the look! I might steal it if you allow me :p

I use the font 'Tahoma' without any size changes. I appreciate the compliment. I can admit that I kind of stole it originally from Eisen-verse as I always enjoyed his diaries and his style. You are free to use it, of course. I enjoy being of help.

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Bram vs. Davey Richards

Comment: While Davey is a tag guy, I'd like to see him go a bit farther into the tourny

Non-Title Match

Jade vs. Gail Kim

Comment: Would be a fun feud if they have chemistry

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Comment: Used to love EY, but, now, he's one of the worst in wrestling. But, kenny ain't gonna over

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Jessie vs. Kurt Angle

Comment:

Tyrus vs. Mr. Anderson

Comment: Honestly, neither guy should be beating anyone important anytime soon

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Non-Title Match

CM Punk vs. Tigre Uno

Comment: Figured Punk would be that other surprise you spoke of, as he's really one of the only big free agents in wrestling. He can't lose

Fun Fan Signs:

Comments On The Diary/Previous Show: RIP Brooke's booty :(

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Bram vs. Davey Richards

Comment: Davey is great in the ring. Guess it depends where you wanna go with Bram.

Non-Title Match

Jade vs. Gail Kim

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Comment: Toss up

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Jessie vs. Kurt Angle

Comment:

Tyrus vs. Mr. Anderson

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Non-Title Match

CM Punk vs. Tigre Uno

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Bram vs. Davey Richards

Comment:

Non-Title Match

Jade vs. Gail Kim

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Jessie vs. Kurt Angle

Comment:

Tyrus vs. Mr. Anderson

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Non-Title Match

CM Punk vs. Tigre Uno

Comment:

Fun Fan Signs:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Bram vs. Davey Richards

Comment: next WHC in future

Non-Title Match

Jade vs. Gail Kim

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Jessie vs. Kurt Angle

Comment:

Tyrus vs. Mr. Anderson

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Non-Title Match

CM Punk vs. Tigre Uno

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Bram vs. Davey Richards

Comment:

Non-Title Match

Jade vs. Gail Kim

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Jessie vs. Kurt Angle

Comment:

Tyrus vs. Mr. Anderson

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Non-Title Match

CM Punk vs. Tigre Uno

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Bram vs. Davey Richards

Comment: Love Wolves, and they need to look like viable opponents for Angle

Non-Title Match

Jade vs. Gail Kim

Comment: Honestly don't see the hype about Jade

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Comment: Heavily disagree, Crackerjack, one of the best psycho heels in a long time for me!

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Jessie vs. Kurt Angle

Comment: :eek:

Tyrus vs. Mr. Anderson

Comment: Hopefully you give Anderson one last run.

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Non-Title Match

CM Punk vs. Tigre Uno

Comment: This one was just too tough. :p

Fun Fan Signs: Nighty Night Tigre!

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Bram vs. Davey Richards

Comment:

Non-Title Match

Jade vs. Gail Kim

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Jessie vs. Kurt Angle

Comment:

Tyrus vs. Mr. Anderson

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Non-Title Match

CM Punk vs. Tigre Uno

Comment:

Fun Fan Signs: Bryan Danielson=ratings!

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Bram vs. Davey Richards

Comment: Comes down to who I prefer

Non-Title Match

Jade vs. Gail Kim

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Jessie vs. Kurt Angle

Comment:

Tyrus vs. Mr. Anderson

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Non-Title Match

CM Punk vs. Tigre Uno

Comment:

Fun Fan Signs:

Comments On The Diary/Previous Show

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Bram vs. Davey Richards

Comment:

Non-Title Match

Jade vs. Gail Kim

Comment: Just love Gail Kim :)

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Comment: Eric Young deserves the win

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Jessie vs. Kurt Angle

Comment: Suplex City Biatch

Tyrus vs. Mr. Anderson

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Non-Title Match

CM Punk vs. Tigre Uno

Comment: sorry Tigre :(

Comments On The Diary : from what i seen so far TNA is doing very good and i like how you write. its very nice to read.

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Bram vs. Davey Richards

Comment:

Non-Title Match

Jade vs. Gail Kim

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Jessie vs. Kurt Angle

Comment:

Tyrus vs. Mr. Anderson

Comment:

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Non-Title Match

CM Punk vs. Tigre Uno

Comment:

Fun Fan Signs: Young is TNA's Real King!

Hey Jessie, Finnick Odair is a better Adonis than you are!

TNA IMPACT WRESTLING!

Wednesday Week 2 December 2015

Attendance: 2,000

Overall Rating: C+

TV Rating: .57

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/BryanDanielson.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/BrieDanielson.jpg

[TNA fans in MGM Studios in Orlando Florida stand on their feet as the sounds of 'The Final Countdown' play within the background. The new owner of TNA, Bryan Danielson, walks out from the back and smiles as he motions toward the back. Moving to stand beside him is his wife, Brie Danielson. Brie leads the chants of 'YES, YES, YES' as the husband and wife walk to the ring and step inside. A sign goes up in the background, reading: 'Bryan Danielson=ratings!' Bryan smiles as the fans are solidly behind the new owner. He says that it feels great to be here the second week on Impact Wrestling, Where Wrestling Matters. He says that TNA Wrestling will be going back to the 12 month pay-per-view model that most wrestling companies use. That will begin on the last Sunday of the month when TNA presents Final Resolution. He says that the semifinals and finals of the TNA World Title Series will take place on that day. We will see Gail Kim defend the TNA Knockouts title against Awesome Kong. We will also see the return of a TNA Original match. That match is known as Ultimate X, TNA's version of a ladder match with high wire implications. He says that Tigre Uno will defend the TNA X-Division title in that match against five other competitors chosen as the best X-Division wrestlers in the business. Bryan might have continued but he is interrupted by the sounds of 'Raging of the Region.']

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/AustinAries.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/TheaTrinidad.jpg

['The Greatest Man That Ever Lived' Austin Aries walks out from the back with his manager and main squeeze Thea Trinidad. The crowd rises in boos at the interruption as Aries walks down to the ring with a cocky walk to his step. He has Trinidad open the ropes for him before he steps inside the ring and looks Bryan Danielson in the eyes. Aries says that some interesting developments are afoot here in TNA wrestling. Bryan Danielson is the new owner and The Greatest Man That Ever Lived has returned to claim what is surely going to be rightfully his and that is the TNA X-Division title. Aries tells Bryan that he wants in on the Ultimate X match at Final Resolution. He says that he is going to win the X-Division title and hold it until Destination X where he will cash in Option C to become the new TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Bryan welcomes Aries back into TNA wrestling but says that he has to earn his shot at the Ultimate X match. This means that next week right here on Impact Wrestling Austin Aries will take on the man who sent him out of TNA, Rockstar Spud. The winner of that match will be included in the Ultimate X match at Final Resolution. Aries says he won't have any problems beating Spud. He says that Spud just scored a fluke victory over him before. But he thanks him for the opportunity and then turns and leaves with Trinidad giving a look toward Brie. Brie does not back down and she announces that she will have a match at Final Resolution against AJ Brooks! With just the Danielsons left in the ring, they are interrupted once again.]

['Ladies and gentlemen, E C III.']

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/EthanCarterIII.jpg

['Trouble' begins to play and the crowd boos as Ethan Carter III walks out alone from the back and steps down to the ring. He climbs the stairs and enters, looking toward the new owner of TNA wrestling. Carter starts by telling Bryan that if he thinks he's going to get respect just because he is the owner and bought the company from his Aunt D, then he has another thing coming. Carter says that Bryan is not like him. He's not a member of the true ruling elite like the Carters are. Carter says that when Final Resolution is complete, there is going to be a Carter standing on top of TNA again. He says that HE is going to be the man here in TNA because he is the present and the future of this company and the wrestling business in general. Bryan tells ECIII that he wishes him good luck but that he still has matches that he has to win here in this company where Wrestling matters, not what your last name is. Speaking of which, Bryan tells ECIII to leave the ring because it's time for a match in the TNA World Title Series. ECIII says that Bryan doesn't tell him what to do. He says that he is going to stay around and add some commentary to the booth here. Daniel and Brie exit the ring and walks to the back as ECIII heads to the booth to join Josh Matthews and D'Angelo Dinero for our first match.]

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/Bram.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/DaveyRichards.jpg

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Bram vs. Davey Richards

[Our very first match of the evening features Bram taking on one half of the TNA World Tag Team Champions Davey Richards. Bram gains the early advantage on Richards, bringing him down to the mat with an Exploder Suplex within the first few minutes of the contest. The Human Hate Machine sends the action outside the ring, running Richards into the ring post and then into the barricade. Bram plays to a booing crowd briefly before sending Richards back inside the ring. He lifts Richards into a vertical suplex position, twisting and dropping Richards with a neckbreaker. On commentary, Ethan Carter III says that Bram has this one wrapped up. Bram only scores a two count on the pinfall, however. Bram hooks a reverse chinlock on Richards. Richards gets the crowd behind him and works his way to his feet, firing elbows to the ribs of Bram to break the hold. Richards bounces off the ropes and ducks a Bram clothesline, bringing him to the mat with a dropkick. Richards yanks Bram to his feet and lifts him in a fireman's carry position -- fireman's carry gutbuster! Richards gets the crowd involved before dropping Bram with a snap DDT. He walks over to the ropes and points toward Ethan Carter III at the commentary booth. Then he turns his attention back to Bram, lifting him to his feet. He kicks Bram in the gut -- Tiger Bomb! Richards hooks the legs: One, Two, Three! Davey Richards advances!]

Winner: Davey Richards (Via Pinfall @ 11:47)

Match Rating: D+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/Bram.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/DaveyRichards.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/EddieEdwards.jpg

[The crowd is VERY happy with this victory by Davey Richards. Richards gets his arm raised by the referee and makes the Wolves sign and howls as the crowd howls along with him. But he takes a double axehandle to the back by Bram, who has recovered from the Tiger Bomb! Bram yanks Richards to his feet and hooks him -- The Brighter Side Of Suffering! That DDT variation sends Richards to the mat hard as the crowd boos the attack by Bram. Bram smiles wildly and then exits the ring, grabbing a chair, folding it up. He slides back in the ring and brings it crashing down on the back of Richards. As Bram prepares to swing the chair again, Eddie Edwards comes rushing in! Edwards ducks a chair shot attempt by Bram and catches Bram with a few kicks to the ribs and then one to the head that forces Bram to release the chair to the mat. Edwards helps Richards to his feet and the TNA World Tag Team Champions grab Bram. Edwards lifts Bram in a power bomb position -- Power Bomb/Double Knee Backbreaker combination on Bram! Bram's facial expressions tell the story of the pain. The crowd stirs, though, when two men come through and leap over the barricade.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/Raven.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/StevieRichards.jpg

[Raven and Stevie Richards? What are those two doing here?!?! They slide inside the ring and Stevie catches Davey with a Steviekick. Raven has a chair in hand and strikes Edwards with a chair shot to the gut. Raven drops the chair and brings Edwards down with the Evenflow DDT. The TNA World Tag Team Champions are laid out inside the ring but Davey Richards has advanced in the World Title Series. Raven walks over to a corner and drops down in the corner as Stevie Richards helps Bram to his feet. Richards and Bram take turns stomping on The Wolves as Raven gets on the microphone. Raven says that tonight TNA has bared witness to the return of The Gathering. He says that his followers tonight have begun the destruction that The Gathering shall bring forth to TNA. None shall survive the wake of their destruction and it shall begin with these Wolves. Quote the Raven, Nevermore. Raven stands up and extends his arms in the cross fashion as he stands over the bodies of The Wolves. Raven, Richards and Bram exit the ring and leave through the crowd as we move backstage.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/EliDrake.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/DrewGalloway.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/BryanDanielson.jpg

[The backstage area shows one of the TNA World Title Series members in Eli Drake as he is asked by the cameraman about his upcoming match with Bobby Lashley in two weeks on the Impact Wrestling before Final Resolution. Drake says that he is sick and tired of everyone thinking that he is an underdog here in TNA. He is not an underdog. He says that he is going to prove that he is the new franchise of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. He says that he has lived in other people's shadows for too long, including that no-talent Drew Galloway. But he is stepping out of the shadows in this tournament. He is stepping forward to claim the title of Franchise of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. That means going through the man known as The Destroyer in two weeks and then whoever he has to beat at Final Resolution. He says that it doesn't matter if it's Ethan Carter III, CM Punk, Tigre Uno, Eric Young or whoever it is. He is the Franchise of...his words are interrupted by the arrival on the scene of Drew Galloway. Galloway gets in the face of Drake, saying that he heard something about him being a no-talent? He says that he recruited Eli Drake into The Rising because he knows how talented Drake is. But it's his ego that always gets in his own way. That ego should lead to a match next week against himself. He says that he will show Drake how much talent he has. Drake tries to back down, saying that he has to focus on the TNA World Title Series. He says that he has no time to face anyone next week. However, Bryan Danielson appears on the scene. Danielson says that this sounds like a good match. He says that he is booking it next week. Galloway looks pleased, while Drake looks worried, walking away and muttering to himself. Danielson shakes hands with Galloway before we head back to the ring.]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/Jade.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/GailKim.jpg

Non-Title Match

Jade vs. Gail Kim

[Our second match of the night is Knockouts action as the Knockouts Champion Gail Kim steps into the ring with a member of The Dollhouse, Jade. This is a match that shows some solid in-ring action between the two Knockouts. The match focuses on the TNA Knockouts Champion as she is mostly dominant throughout the five minute and a half contest. Kim scores a Victory Roll early on in the bout but only gets a two count there. Jade does get a brief advantage during the middle portion of the bout. She catches Kim with an Axe Kick and then goes for a springboard moonsault but Kim rolls out of the way. Kim kips up to her feet and catches Jade with a kick to the back of the head. She sets up Jade -- Eat Defeat! Kim makes the cover: One, Two, Three!]

Winner: Gail Kim (Via Pinfall @ 5:37)

Match Rating: D-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/GailKim.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/AwesomeKong.jpg

[The TNA Knockouts Champion Gail Kim picks up this victory tonight over Jade. Kim rises to her feet and gets her arm raised by the referee. As she raises her belt high in the air, 'Empire March' begins to play and out from the back comes the number one contender to the Knockouts title, Awesome Kong. Kong steps in the ring and goes face-to-face with Gail Kim for a moment. Kong throws a chop to Kim but Kim fires back with a punch! Kong grabs Kim and whips her into a corner. She follows in with a corner splash and then yanks Kim down by the hair to the mat! Awesome Kong grabs the TNA Knockouts title and raises it up before dropping a leg across the throat of Gail Kim. Kong places the belt down and then lifts Kim up -- Implant Buster! Kong crushes the TNA Knockouts Champion with the Implant Buster! 'Empire March' begins to play again and the crowd boos this assault by Awesome Kong as she stands tall in the center of the ring. Kong was dominant tonight but can she do the same when the two women meet at Final Resolution? If she can, then there will be a new Knockouts Champion.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/TedDiBiase.jpg

[Following that assault in the ring, we move to a video showing a business board room. Standing at the front of a large empty conference table is Ted DiBiase Jr.. DiBiase paces back and forth for a moment before looking in the camera and saying that someone once said that greed is good. As a man who has never wanted for anything in his life, DiBiase says that his greed is excellent. He says that he has a need, a passion to become a champion just like his father was. He finally introduces himself as Ted DiBiase Jr. He says that his father was one of the best wrestlers in the history of professional wrestling. He says that his father imparted upon him the values and wisdom of professional wrestling and that is what he is going to use against the men of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. He says that they are going to learn that when you cross a DiBiase, you're going to get crossed out. That is what all the business people have learned and that is what all of the wrestlers here in TNA are going to learn. You have to remember that everybody has a price for Ted DiBiase, Jr. DiBiase sits down in a leather chair and spins around in it for a moment before smiling toward the camera and we fade back to the ring for our next bout.]

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/EricYoung.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/KennyKing.jpg

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

[Our next bout features two men that the crowd does not like but two men who can put on some decent in-ring action as Eric Young faces off with the King of the Night Kenny King. Young takes control in the early moments of the bout, slowing things down in the ring. He chokes King on the middle rope and then bounces off the ropes, sliding underneath the bottom rope and giving King an uppercut. EY raises his hands to boos from this crowd here in Florida. Though one fan raises up a sign, reading: 'Young is TNA's Real King!' Young slides back in the ring and sets King up on the top turnbuckle, moving up for a Superplex but King suddenly begins fighting back. King throws some punches and finally knocks Young off the turnbuckle to the mat below. The King of the Night strikes Young with a missile dropkick! He picks up Young and kicks him in the gut -- Axe Kick -- NO! Young avoids the Axe Kick and then rakes the face of Kenny King. Young kicks King in the gut and pulls him in between his legs -- Spike Piledriver! The Piledriver connects and EY turns over, making the cover on King: One, Two, Three! Eric Young advances in the tournament!]

Winner: Eric Young (Via Pinfall @ 7:06)

Match Rating: D-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/BobbyRoode.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/Vader.jpg

[From the ring, we move to the backstage area where we find Bobby Roode walking alone. The It Factor is calling out for Vader to come and find him. He says he's waiting for the big man right here right now. He says that he is not afraid of Vader and he can prove it because he's not going anywhere. The camera pans down a hallway where Vader can be seen standing at the end of that hallway. Vader rushes down but Roode rushes to meet him and the two men begin exchanging forearm blows and punches in the middle of the hallway! Neither man is willing to back down from the other as heavy blow after heavy blow is landed. Vader strikes with a headbutt and then grabs Roode, sending him through a door. The camera follows the two men as they break into some meeting room backstage. Vader tries to slam Roode's head into the wall but Roode blocks and strikes Vader with a back elbow. Roode bounces Vader's head off the wall! The It Factor backs up and strikes Vader with a big boot to the chest! Vader staggers backward with the boot and Roode strikes him with a clothesline. Vader grabs a table and throws it at Roode. Roode has to throw up his hands to block the table. At this moment, security and the road agents step in to break this fight up. These two men will meet at Final Resolution. What a hard-hitting bout this should be.]

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/Jessie.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/KurtAngle.jpg

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Jessie vs. Kurt Angle

[Our fourth match of the night is another of the round of sixteen in the TNA World Title Series. Jessie, who was originally supposed to face Awesome Kong, steps in the ring against the Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle. What a difference that is between those two wrestlers. Jessie starts off the match flexing in front of Angle but Angle does not look impressed. Angle moves in and begins takedowns of Jessie, starting the match looking more like amateur wrestling than professional wrestling. Jessie uses the ropes to get a break away from Angle, sliding out of the ring and pacing. He yells at a fan who has a sign reading: 'Hey Jessie, Finnick Odair is a better Adonis than you are!' Jessie slides back in the ring and rakes the eyes of Angle to gain an advantage. Jessie whips Angle to the ropes and catches him with a powerslam, scoring only a one count on a subsequent pinfall attempt. Jessie argues with the referee before turning back to Angle. The Modern Day Adonis lifts Angle up and goes for a vertical suplex but it's blocked by Angle. Angle reverses into a vertical suplex of his own. He floats over and scores a one count pinfall. Angle lifts Jessie and moves in behind him -- German Suplex! Angle maintains the hold and pops his hips -- German Suplex Number 2! Angle holds on and pops his hips again -- German Suplex Number 3! Angle releases and pops to his feet, sliding the straps down! He waits for Jessie to get to his feet -- Angle Slam! Angle makes the cover: One, Two, Three! Kurt Angle advances in the tournament!]

Winner: Kurt Angle (Via Pinfall @ 12:21)

Match Rating: C

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/MattHardy.jpg

[The backstage area is shown, once again, where we see Matt Hardy standing by ready for an interview. Hardy says that tonight he finds out who he is facing in the round of 8 in the TNA World Title Series. He will either face CM Punk or the X-Division Champion Tigre Uno. He says that a lot of people are overlooking Uno in that match but there is a reason that man is the X-Division Champion. He says that he is not going to be one to overlook Tigre Uno but he hopes that CM Punk does. He hopes that Punk comes into the match with his usual arrogance and that arrogance gets shut down courtesy of Tigre Uno. He says it will be a much fairer fight for him to face Tigre Uno than CM Punk because Uno has respect. Tigre Uno is not the kind of guy to use underhanded tactics like CM Punk will do. But either way they are going to take on the man who will not die. Uno says that he has been in match after match in his career. He has done it all, including ladder matches and Full Metal Mayhem matches and triple threat matches. But at Final Resolution he is going to take the victory of his career when he beats two other wrestlers and becomes the new TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Hardy says he will never die. He throws up the Hardy hand symbol and we go back to the ring.]

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/Tyrus.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/MrAnderson.jpg

Tyrus vs. Mr. Anderson

[it is our semi main event match and a match that was challenged for last week as Mr. Anderson comes out to face Tyrus. The two men meet in the center of the ring and begin exchanging punches back and forth with neither man wanting to back down from the other man. Anderson blocks a Tyrus punch and throws three in a row before whipping Tyrus across the ring to the ropes -- Anderson locks in a sleeperhold early on but Tyrus reverses with a belly-to-back suplex. Tyrus lifts Anderson back to his feet and slaps him before wrapping his arms around his waist -- side belly-to-belly suplex! Tyrus stands up and roars to boos from the crowd here in Florida. Tyrus slaps Anderson before throwing a few punches in the mounted position. The next several minutes are spent with Tyrus in control, keeping Anderson down on the mat and using his size to his advantage. Around the seven minute mark, Tyrus Irish whips Anderson into the corner and goes for a battering ram but Anderson moves out of the way. Tyrus goes through the turnbuckles, crashing into the ring post. Both men go down to their knees and are slow to get up to their feet. Anderson moves in and catches Tyrus with a neckbreaker. He gets the crowd solidly in his corner and moves Tyrus into a corner. He throws some punches and lifts Tyrus on the top turnbuckle. Anderson climbs up with him and shows some strength as he lifts Tyrus onto his shoulders -- Green Bay Plunge! The Super Rolling Fireman's Carry Slam has Tyrus on the mat. Anderson pulls himself up and grabs Tyrus -- Mic. Check! Tyrus is planted in the middle of the ring. Anderson rolls him over: One, Two, Three!]

Winner: Mr. Anderson (Via Pinfall @ 10:03)

Match Rating: C-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/KurtAngle.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/TigreUno.jpg

[From a victorious Mr. Anderson, we move to the backstage area where we see the X-Division Champion Tigre Uno warming up. Uno has a huge match tonight as he takes on CM Punk in the round of sixteen in the TNA World Title Series. Uno is stretching when he gets approached by a man who is already in the group of eight, Kurt Angle. The Olympic Gold Medalist shakes hands with Uno and gives him a hug. Angle places his forehead against Uno and begins giving him a pep talk about tonight. Angle says that right now he has to not think about the X-Division title. Right now he has to think about one match and that match is against CM Punk tonight in the World Title Series. Angle says that it would be an honor to take on Tigre Uno in this tournament if it comes down to that. Uno says that he is representing all the Mexican people tonight here in Florida and around the world. He says that CM Punk is a great athlete but so is he. He is the X-Division Champion and tonight he shows why he is Tigre Uno. That is because he is number one. Uno turns and walks off and we are headed to the ring for our main event contest.]

Match #6

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/CMPunk.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/AJBrooksM.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/TigreUno.jpg

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Non-Title Match

CM Punk vs. Tigre Uno

[it is main event time and what two great wrestlers we have in this match. CM Punk comes out with AJ Brooks in his corner. Tigre Uno comes out with the X-Division title belt around his waist. He removes the belt and places it down in the corner before the two men meet in the center of the ring. CM Punk tells Tigre Uno to just lie down and let him get the win. Everyone knows that Punk is better than Uno. Plus Uno has his future to think of as the X-Division Champion. Uno seems to be thinking about it for a moment and he actually lies down in the middle of the ring. Punk smiles and lies on top of Uno back-to-chest. The referee drops down to count: One -- Uno hooks the arms of Punk and rolls him over, placing Punk's shoulders on the mat: One, Two, Kickout! Uno nearly pulled one over on CM Punk! Both men get to their feet and Uno sends Punk flying with an armdrag and then a dropkick. Uno waits for Punk to get to his feet and catches him with a hurricanrana, sending Punk sliding underneath the bottom rope to the floor. Punk moves over to AJ Brooks and talks with her, regrouping. Tigre Uno doesn't give Punk time to regroup. Instead, Uno ascends the turnbuckles and catches Punk with a twisting senton, sending him down to the floor. Uno plays to the crowd for a moment before picking up Punk and sliding him back in the ring. Uno enters the ring and Irish whips Punk into a corner. Uno follows him in but Punk gets the feet up with Uno crashing right into the boots. Punk moves in and brings Uno down with a Russian Legsweep and then stands over him, absorbing in some boos from the crowd as one sign slides up in the background, reading: 'Cult of Punkonality!' As Punk stands over Tigre Uno, the crowd boos when Austin Aries and Thea Trinidad make their way out to ringside.]

[Austin Aries and Thea Trinidad stand at ringside, watching as CM Punk is in control of the X-Division Champion, Tigre Uno. Punk catches Uno with several kicks to the ribs and then one to the head, giving a smirk as he looks down at the now-fallen Uno. Punk lifts Uno and hooks him in a double underhook position -- double underhook backbreaker! Punk makes the cover but Uno gets his foot on the ropes to break up the pinfall attempt. Punk stands up and yells to the crowd that he is the best in the world! Punk picks up Uno and chokes him on the middle rope before tossing him out of the ring. Punk watches Uno down on the floor outside the ring before exiting and throwing a stomp to the head of Tigre Uno. Punk picks up Uno and places him against the ring post. He measures the X-Division Champion and throws a roundhouse kick -- DUCKED! Uno ducked the kick but the ring post didn't. Punk grabs his ankle, limping for a moment. Uno grabs Punk and whips him into the barricade before entering the ring as the referee counts. AJ Brooks comes over and helps Punk back in the ring before the ten count. The match continues with Tigre Uno in control as the crowd gets solidly behind the X-Division Champion. The match goes back and forth for the next several minutes with several pinfall attempts by both sides. Uno takes control and brings Punk to the mat with a body slam before heading to the top turnbuckle. Uno goes to the top turnbuckle for the 450 Splash but Austin Aries climbs on the apron. He shoves Uno off the turnbuckle as the referee is distracted by AJ Brooks. Uno crash lands on the mat hard, giving Punk time to recover. Punk gets to his feet and picks up Uno, lifting him on his shoulders -- Go To Sleep! He connects and makes the cover, hooking the leg as a sign goes up in the background, reading: 'Nighty Night Tigre!':]

[....1....

....3!]

Winner: CM Punk (Via Pinfall @ 12:53)

Match Rating: C+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/CMPunk.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/AJBrooks.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/AustinAries.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/TheaTrinidad.jpg

[CM Punk scores the victory and advances to the round of eight in the TNA World Title Series. But he has someone else to thank for this victory. AJ Brooks joins him in the ring, celebrating the victory. Punk yells at the fans that they're nothing and then he turns and walks right into The Greatest Man That Ever Lived. Austin Aries and Thea Trinidad are standing in the ring with Aries and Punk going face-to-face. Aries takes a steps back and asks for a microphone. He pulls it up and asks Punk if he REALLY thinks that he is the best in the world. Punk asks AJ to get him a microphone and he waits for it before he talks. He asks Aries if he REALLY thinks that he is the Greatest Man That Ever Lived. Aries says that he knows he is and that he has a girl who tells him that every single day. Punk says that he has a wife that tells him that he is the best in the world every single day. How could The Greatest Man That Ever Lived possibly coexist in the same company with The Best In The World? Punk smiles and says because they are the only two wrestlers on each other's level. Punk and Aries hug, so do AJ and Trinidad. Aries says that he is proud to be on the same planet as someone like CM Punk. He says that together they shall rule the galaxy of TNA Wrestling as the X-Division Champion and the World Champion. Together, they are better than you. Punk and Aries drop the microphone and continue the celebration as the show comes to a close. We'll see you for TNA XPlosion!]

WWE Thursday Night Smackdown/NXT Wrestling/Monday Night Raw Quick Results

Thursday Night Smackdown Quick Results

Sheamus and Konnor defeated Lucha Dragons...C-

ANGLE: Backstage segment with Mr. McMahon, Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose...B

The Usos defeated Los Matadores...C-

Sasha Banks defeated Alicia Fox...D

ANGLE: Brawl involving Brock Lesnar and Alberto Del Rio...B

Dean Ambrose defeated Alberto Del Rio...B-

Dolph Ziggler defeated Big Show...B

NXT Wrestling Quick Results

ANGLE: Skit involving Alexa Bliss and Eva Marie...C-

Bayley defeated Asuka to retain the NXT Women's title...D-

ANGLE: Confrontation involving Adrien Reese and Emma...D+

Zack Ryder defeated Baron Corbin...E+

Finn Balor defeated Samoa Joe...C

Monday Night Raw Quick Results

ANGLE: Skit involving Stephanie McMahon and Randy Orton...B

D-Von Dudley defeated Bad News Barrett...C

Fandango and R-Truth defeated Los Matadores...C-

ANGLE: Skit involving Mr. McMahon, Alberto Del Rio and Alicia Fox...B-

Alberto Del Rio defeated Bo Dallas to retain the WWE United States title...C+

ANGLE: Backstage segment with Triple H and Christian...C+

Bubba Ray Dudley defeated Curtis Axel...D+

ANGLE: Confrontation involving Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins...B

New Day defeated Prime Time Players to retain the WWE World Tag Team titles...C-

ANGLE: Brawl involving The Undertaker, Bray Wyatt and Kane...B-

Roman Reigns defeated Bray Wyatt...B-

Big Show and Sheamus defeated Dean Ambrose and Kane...B

TAGS:
WWE – #Smackdown – #NXT – #MondayNightRaw – #Sheamus

<hr color="black">

===

Thank you to everyone who wrote in their predictions. They are much appreciated. I haven't decided what I am going to do as far as creating an actual contest. But I do Love the feedback, regardless. Speaking of feedback, here's a few responses...

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Comment: Used to love EY, but, now, he's one of the worst in wrestling. But, kenny ain't gonna over

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Non-Title Match

CM Punk vs. Tigre Uno

Comment: Figured Punk would be that other surprise you spoke of, as he's really one of the only big free agents in wrestling. He can't lose

Thank you for your predictions. I understand the hate on EY right now. What he did when he took Chris Melendez's leg really ticked me off. But I will admit that he does have talent. And that's important where wrestling matters.

Punk is definitely a big free agent. There are some others, though, I was looking at. There are one or two that may still be showing up here. ;)

TNA World Title Series

Round 1

Comment: Heavily disagree, Crackerjack, one of the best psycho heels in a long time for me!

Thanks for your predictions, Dave_Scott. EY is definitely a psycho and it shows in his matches and promos. Though, like I said earlier, I think he stepped over a line with Chris Melendez.

Comments On The Diary : from what i seen so far TNA is doing very good and i like how you write. its very nice to read.

Thank you so much, Anderson_nL and welcome to the diary. I am glad you enjoy my formatting. It took me awhile to get one that I really like and I am still tweaking here and there. I think and I hope that TNA is going on the upside here.

Friday, week 2, December 2015

Taped from Cape Girardeau Armory, Cape Girardeau, MO.

Broadcast via Fuel TV at Evening...

TNA presents...

TNA XPLOSION!

TNA XPlosion begins with a recap from the main event of TNA Impact Wrestling. That main event featured CM Punk taking on Tigre Uno. It was a highly competitive match between these two athletes. The end saw some interference by Austin Aries and a victory for CM Punk

Match 1

In an extremely poor match, Eli Drake defeated Manik in 6:20 by pinfall with a Bottom Rung.=E+

From the ring, we move to a pre-taped video that focuses on Gail Kim for the second week in a row. This one seems like it was taped following Impact Wrestling on Wednesday. Kim looks a little worse for wear after she was attacked by Awesome Kong. She looks in the camera and says that now she knows what she is dealing with. She says that she thought Kong had more respect than that. But since Kong wants a fight, she dares Kong to meet her in the ring or backstage this Wednesday night live on Impact Wrestling. She says that she will prove why she is the Knockouts Champion.

Match 2

In an extremely poor match, Chris Melendez defeated Trevor Lee in 6:23 by pinfall with a Final Trouble.=E+

We move backstage here at Cape Girardeau where we find the man who calls himself the new Franchise Eli Drake crashing a forearm shot to the head of his opponent this week on Impact Wrestling Drew Galloway! The crowd can be heard booing in the background as Drake lifts Galloway up and brings him across his knee in a backbreaker before tossing Galloway on the floor. Drake looks down at him for a moment with an evil sneer before laying in a kick to the chest and walking away as EMTs show up on the scene to check out Galloway.

Match 3

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Bram defeated Crazzy Steve in 5:55 by pinfall with a Velvet Noise.=D

The match is over but Bram is not finished with Crazzy Steve. Bram motions to the audience and out comes Stevie Richards. The crowd boos as Richards joins Bram in the ring, waiting for Steve to get to his feet. Richards catches Crazzy Steve with a Steviekick, sending him right back down to the mat. Stevie takes the microphone and lets everyone know that they are doing this for Raven. Richards places a stomp to the head of Crazzy Steve and then lifts him up -- Brighter Side of Suffering from Bram! The two members of The Gathering finally walk off as Steve is left down and out in the ring.

Match 4

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, AJ Brooks defeated Madison Rayne in 10:12 by pinfall with a Siliced Bread #2.=C-

AJ Brooks has picked up the victory here tonight but she gets joined in the ring by her opponent at Final Resolution Brie Danielson! Danielson takes her to the mat with a double leg takedown and the two women exchange punches and slaps on the mat. Danielson shows some ability by slipping out of the position and beginning to catch Brooks with kicks to the ribs and then one to the head just like her husband! Danielson goes for the YES Lock but Brooks slides out of the ring to escape. The two women stare at each other as the show comes to a close.

To end the show, the announcers discuss this week's Impact Wrestling, which will include matches such as CM Punk versus Matt Hardy, Ethan Carter III versus Davey Richards and more! Make sure you tune in on Destination America this Wednesday night for another live Impact!

Looking For Writers

Here at Promotionwars.com, we are looking for anyone who wishes to become a writer and have their articles posted here. These will be mostly opinion articles with a focus on Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Of course, there will be no payment for these articles. But your article will be posted on this website along with your name so it will get you some exposure on a pro wrestling website.
If you have any interest in this, please send me a pm.

We are looking for 2-3 writers at the maximum. The articles will need to be sent to my pm box and then I will post them on the 'website' along with your name.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I am not planning to send the save game around. So the articles will need to be posted with information here or questions sent to my pm box. I am always glad to answer questions that may help with an article.

TAGS:
@PromotionWars.com – #Writers

<hr color="black">

Release/Signings For TNA!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/TNA_2015/TNA.jpg

Bryan Danielson, the new owner of TNA, continues to clean house in his new company as another release is forthcoming this week. The latest release for TNA is a man who was a road agent for the company, the wrestler formerly known as Simon Diamond, Pat Kenney. Bryan Danielson is said to have wished him the best of luck in the future and in whatever company he might choose to join.

With one road agent now gone, TNA has made the decision to sign a new head road agent for the company. This man is a former champion in every promotion he's been a part of when he was wrestling. He is an absolute legend in this business. That man is Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat. What a huge signing for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. We have learned that he will specifically be in a backstage role only as a road agent.

One more signing has gone official via twitter. Though we have not heard from TNA on this, Kevin Nash has reported via twitter that he recently signed a contract deal with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. We have not received any report on how Nash is going to be used in the company but he gives another veteran presence in the locker room.

A final signing for TNA has come out that Total Nonstop Action went out and signed brand new Knockout Shaul Guerrero. She is, of course, a member of the famous wrestling Guerrero family. Her father is Eddie Guerrero, mother is Vickie Guerrero. She is said to be working on her craft and is hopeful to make her TNA in-ring debut very soon.

TAGS:
TNA – #PatKenney – #RickySteamboat – #KevinNash – #ShaulGuerrero

<hr color="black">

Archived