Real World 2k16 Mod Release

http://i67.tinypic.com/14m4d4n.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/sc8juc.jpg

February 2016 start.

video preview -

Big thanks to Forlan and the T-Zone team for the original data, based on the September 2015 mod.

At first I just updated things, made tweaks to stats etc, then I noticed that when I filtered by popularity things didn't seem to be working out. Guys like Big Show, Damian Sandow, Dolph Ziggler etc where classed a Regional Stars, Cena, Reigns, Rollins, Kurt Angle etc where coming up as 'Recognizable' the whole popularity system seemed floored so I set out by going through pretty much every worker and matching there overness to the correct popularity. I'm finally happy with how the game runs and it was just for personal use but I just thought I would up it for those who want to try it out. There are still people i need to sort the popularity out for (People that have worked for TNA, WWE etc in the past) but here it is, enjoy.

Please post with any feedback and anything missed out or incorrect.

Pic pack will continue to be added to.

Data 2.1: https://www.sendspace.com/file/7v4hx1

Pics 3.0: https://www.sendspace.com/file/t6qjpe

Giving it a go right now!

Brad Maddox shouldn't have a contract with WWE as he was fired a few weeks ago.

WWE and TNA don't have pictures.

TNA shouldn't have high T&A. That's only for promotions like WEW that has naked women and whatnot.

They should have pictures, you using the correct folder?

Yeah. The rar file in the first post has no logo for either promotion.

It only has logos for:

AAW

AIW

Beyond

CHIKARA

CW

CZW

GFW

GLOW

Lucha Underground

LUCHA

NXT

ROH

WWENXT

So two Lucha Underground logos and two NXT logos, but no WWE or TNA.

Ah sorry, thought you meant all there roster, ill put up there logos when im home from work

Giving it a go right now!

Brad Maddox shouldn't have a contract with WWE as he was fired a few weeks ago.

WWE and TNA don't have pictures.

TNA shouldn't have high T&A. That's only for promotions like WEW that has naked women and whatnot.

WWE.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/2zrnxhv.jpg

TNA.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ic0fly.jpg

- Brad Maddox removed from WWE

- Lana removed as Ziggler's manager

- T&A set to low for TNA

Thanks for the feedback so far, next update will be Sunday so all feedback is greatly appreciated.

I'm really enjoying the mod so far. There are a few weird things like everyone having 100 consistency and stamina, but other than that everything seems to be fine. My only real problem is that the picture pack is incomplete. And it really bums me out because the background looks so good with it that it just makes any other picture pack I could use almost unusable. It's just incomplete. I'd recommend you trying to get more people cut for the pictures, maybe having someone help you with that. If that can be fixed this would be one of my favorite mods out there right now.

Just a question, why does literally everybody have 100 consistency and stamina?

I'm really enjoying the mod so far. There are a few weird things like everyone having 100 consistency and stamina, but other than that everything seems to be fine. My only real problem is that the picture pack is incomplete. And it really bums me out because the background looks so good with it that it just makes any other picture pack I could use almost unusable. It's just incomplete. I'd recommend you trying to get more people cut for the pictures, maybe having someone help you with that. If that can be fixed this would be one of my favorite mods out there right now.

I set consistency to 100 for all as some had some really weird stats and then the idea was to knock any down that people pointed out. I set stamina to 100 as this is a personal thing i like to have set and never intended to release the data. Any suggestions on how to alter these would be great.

AJ Lee, now set to 'out the business'

Any help on the pic pack would be great ;)

NXT Fixes:

Gotch/English are still NXT Tag champs. Should be Wilder/Dawson.

Asuka should be developmental with NXT instead of PPA

Eva Marie's stats should be lowered.....A LOT :D

JoJo Offerman should be set as a personality, not a wrestler

Sami Zayn's injury should be removed

Jasmin should be renamed as Aliyah

Gionna Daddio should be renamed to Liv Morgan

Josh Bredl should be renamed to Bronson Matthews

Zack Ryder should be in NXT under developmental

Cameron should be in NXT under developmental

I would probably lower Gotch/English's pop. They're auto-pushed to main eventers. They're upper midcarders IMO

NXT Fixes:

Gotch/English are still NXT Tag champs. Should be Wilder/Dawson.

Asuka should be developmental with NXT instead of PPA

Eva Marie's stats should be lowered.....A LOT :D

JoJo Offerman should be set as a personality, not a wrestler

Sami Zayn's injury should be removed

Jasmin should be renamed as Aliyah

Gionna Daddio should be renamed to Liv Morgan

Josh Bredl should be renamed to Bronson Matthews

Zack Ryder should be in NXT under developmental

Cameron should be in NXT under developmental

I would probably lower Gotch/English's pop. They're auto-pushed to main eventers. They're upper midcarders IMO

All done :)

Stamina:

If someone is over 40, or super heavyweight set it to about C or D.

If someone is young, or flashy, set it to about B.

Consistency/Basics:

If someone is top tier, set both to 85-90.

If someone is not top tier, set to about 60-70.

Toughness/Resilliance:

I am guilty of setting to 70-80 on everyone because I hate injuries. I would go as high as 100 for someone like Mick Foley and never lower than 40.

Popularity:

Main: 85-95+

Upper Mid: 70-85

Mid: 50-70

I do this because it forces the AI to correctly push talent at the beginning in proper card role, and it causes minimum headache of contracts with main event guys being assigned at beginning of game as upper midcarder, for example, or upper midcarders being assigned as midcarders. It also keeps a clear divide in the pyramid. I never set anyone to 100 popularity, and I only set 95 to 3-5 total in the universe.

This just keeps things organized for the premier promotion. What you can do then is use this to rank minor leagues. A company where popularity 70 stars are the main event, or where popularity 50 stars. Or a company where popularity is secondary to performance.

This keeps things in place for a few in-game months - it also minimizes oddities like Fandango winning the world title in the first few sets of shows.

Stamina:

If someone is over 40, or super heavyweight set it to about C or D.

If someone is young, or flashy, set it to about B.

Consistency/Basics:

If someone is top tier, set both to 85-90.

If someone is not top tier, set to about 60-70.

Toughness/Resilliance:

I am guilty of setting to 70-80 on everyone because I hate injuries. I would go as high as 100 for someone like Mick Foley and never lower than 40.

Popularity:

Main: 85-95+

Upper Mid: 70-85

Mid: 50-70

I do this because it forces the AI to correctly push talent at the beginning in proper card role, and it causes minimum headache of contracts with main event guys being assigned at beginning of game as upper midcarder, for example, or upper midcarders being assigned as midcarders. It also keeps a clear divide in the pyramid. I never set anyone to 100 popularity, and I only set 95 to 3-5 total in the universe.

This just keeps things organized for the premier promotion. What you can do then is use this to rank minor leagues. A company where popularity 70 stars are the main event, or where popularity 50 stars. Or a company where popularity is secondary to performance.

This keeps things in place for a few in-game months - it also minimizes oddities like Fandango winning the world title in the first few sets of shows.

Cheers matey, what i have done for popularity is worked out what popularity percentages make a worker 'an icon', 'a star', 'a draw' etc by filtering on worker is exactly... and going through and comparing popularity. Ill get a list up when im nearly done.

As promised...

Popularity in America

An Icon

Brock Lesnar, Dwayne Johnson

A Huge Star

Cm Punk, John Cena, Ric Flair, Steve Austin, Sting, Undertaker

A Star

Daniel Bryan, Hulk Hogan, Jeff Hardy, Roman Reigns, Triple H, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Seth Rollins, Vince McMahon, Bray Wyatt

A Draw

Edge, AJ Styles, Alberto Del Patron, Paige, Bully Ray, Chris Jericho, Cesaro, Goldberg, Dean Ambrose, Kevin Owens, Kurt Angle, Ethan Carter III, Dolph Ziggler, Ryback, Shawn Michaels

Well Known

Damian Sandow, Braun Strowman, AJ Lee, Lita, Charlotte, Austin Aries, Xavier Woods, Bobby Lashley, Booker T, Bobby Roode, Bret hart, Zack Ryder, Brie Bella, Luke Harper, Brother Devon, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Batista, Bayley, Drew Galloway, Goldust, Sami Zayn, Eric Young, Big E, Fin Balor, Darren Young, Gail Kim, Kane, Sin Cara, Jack Swagger, Jeff Jarrett, Jerry Lawler, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, KENTA, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Sasha Banks, Rusev, Mr Anderson, Natalya, Magnus, Nikki Bella, Neville, Big Show, Rey Mysterio, RVD, Ron Killings, Kalisto, Scott Steiner, Shane McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, King Barrett, The Miz, Trish Stratus

Recognisable

Abyss, Vicktor, Chavo Guererro, Lana, Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards, Eric Bischoff, Tyrus, Heath Slater, James Storm, Jay Briscoe, Jay Lethal, Curtis Axel, Johnny Mundo, Fandango, Kevin Nash, Tyler Breeze, Melina Perez, Mick Foley, Mickie James, MVP, Adam Rose, Konnor, Becky Lynch, Big Ryck, Samoa Joe, Eli Drake, Shelton Benjiman, Velvet Sky, Emma, Titus O’Neill, Tyson Kidd, Tommy Dreamer, Vader, Vampiro

Regional Stars

Adam Cole, Alex Shelley, Alexa Bliss, Awesome Kong, Amazing Red, Angelina Love, Cameron, Arn Anderson, Madison Rayne, Road Dogg, Colin Cassidy, Blue Demon Jr, Bram, Brooke, Carlito, Chris Harris, Chris Hero, Chris masters, Chris Sabin, Christopher Daniels, Colt Cabana, Blake, Great Khali, Summer Rae, Delirious, D’Lo Brown, Doc Gallows, Diego, Enzo Amore, Kazarian, Hernandez, Homicide, Jay Bradley, Jesse Godderz, Jim Cornette, Jim Duggan, Joey Ryan, JBL, Jushin Liger, Karl Anderson, Ken Shamrock, Kenny King, Alex Riley, Kid Kash, Konnan, Lei’d Tapa, Low Ki, Mark Briscoe, Matt Jackson, Aiden English, Murphy, Matt Morgan, Matt Sydal, Michael Elgin, Moose Nick Jackson, Fernando, ODB, Paul Heyman, Pentagon Jr, Gunner, PJ Black, Rampage Jackson, Raven, Rhino, Ricky Banderas, Ricochet, Ricky Steamboat, Robbie E, Rob Terry, Rockstar Spud, Roderick Strong, Simon Gotch, Tamina, Scott Hall, Val Venis, Sean Waltman, Sanada, Sgt Slaughter, Daivari, DJ Z, Silas Young, Bull Dempsey, Sonjay Dutt, William Regal, Stevie Richards, Taryn Terrell, Bo Dallas, Taz, Ted Dibiase Sr, Eric Rowan, Baron Corbin, Trent, Crimson, Naomi, Uhaa Nation, Alicia Fox

Regional Names

(Far to many to type up)

Archived