Real World 2k16 Mod Release

Any help on the pic pack would be great ;)

I'm happy to help with pictures, all I need are the plain backgrounds and a list of who you want and I'll be happy to help, just PM Me :) also I can provide an example of one of my pics just incase your worried about the standard :)

Really enjoying this mod :D

I'm happy to help with pictures, all I need are the plain backgrounds and a list of who you want and I'll be happy to help, just PM Me :) also I can provide an example of one of my pics just incase your worried about the standard :)

Really enjoying this mod :D

Cheers matey, iv included the psd file in the 'people' folder and the size of the stroke around the people is 3 pixels.

• 3 weeks later...

With the announcement of TEW 2016 i just wanted to let you guys know that i am going to continue with this mod for the remainder of TEW 2013 and then a full conversion for TEW 2016.

There has been alot of progress in this mod since my last post both with the data and in terms of the pic packs. I will be releasing an update later today.

how come you chose to have so many people perfect at basics?

It's a personal preference, originally i was not going to release this mod but then decided to. I see it is that basics are exactly that, they are basic skills. I have treated it like reputation where workers will have a high stat unless there is a reason to believe that they don't have the basic knowledge/skills of wrestling and then i would lower it.

• 3 weeks later...

Los Ingobernables (CMLL) is missing from the data

Rush, Marco Corleone, and La Mascara are all babyfaces and should be turned heel with scoundrel gimmicks. Rush could use a considerable entertainment bump and heel/cocky performances set to 90 as he's arguably the best heel in wrestling today.

Myzteziz is in CMLL and his new name is Caristico

Dragon Lee II deserves a huge SQ boost and Aerial/Fashiness boost

La Sombra is in NXT developmental under his real name Manny Andrade (without the mask)

Ultimo Guerrero lost his mask

I'd recommend some changes in Japan:

AJPW Prestige drop to 50, would also lower their Kanto popularity to be more in line with the rest of the nation. Also consider dropping their finances to 100,000 (if not lower). Momentum drop to E, they are in terribly bad shape. Suwama tore his achilles and will be out for nearly a year. Also when looking at their roster popularity relative to NJPW it seems like they are way overstated. Akebono has left AJPW and will start his own company up soon. Go Shiozaki is in NOAH now

DDT Prestige bump to 50 and would bump their popularity to 45 Nationally as well. They do really well in Sumo Hall and are easily the #3 Japanese promotion. Raise modern to heavy. Joey Ryan and Candice LeRae are a team here. Give them touring contracts.

Dragon Gate prestige bump to 60 and popularity bump to 55 nationally as they are the undisputed #2 there

BJW raise traditional to Heavy, realism to low. Drop hardcore to heavy, daredevil to medium. No face/heel divide. Seiya Sanada has been working BJW regularly

Drop daredevil to very low for Wrestle-1

Would also drop lucha libre and daredevil to low for K-Dojo

Shane Haste. Mikey Nichols, and Zack Sabre Jr are all done in NOAH. The latter is now based in the USA.

BJW and AJPW have a working agreement. Consider hostility between AJPW and NOAH if not outright war.

Chris Hero and Colt Cabana work for NOAH far more than Hero works IWA-MS or Colt works Beyond (or GFW)

Now for NJPW:

Destruction should be set for September

Cut/Removes

Yohei Komatsu and Sho Tanaka are now in CMLL as Fujin and Raijin respectively. Both could also do with stat increases

Amber Gallows is gone

Chase Owens is gone (not a regular)

Jay and Mark Briscoe are gone (not regulars)

Suzuki-gun are exclusively NOAH for the foreseeable future (Harry Smith, Lance Archer, Minoru Suzuki, Shelton Benjamin, Takashi Iizuka, Taichi, Taka Michinoku, El Desperado/Kyosuke Mikami)

Mascara Dorada is finished as a regular in NJPW (written to CMLL)

Matt Taven is gone and his injury is a torn ACL among other things. He should be out for 12-15 months

Yoshitatsu is gone

Other things:

BUSHI has a 3 month contract for some reason, should not be the case and he's on written. He's also now Los Ingobernables de Japon with Scoundrel gimmick.

Bad Luck Fale is written contract and should have loyalty to NJPW

Hiromu Takahashi name changed to Kamaitachi. He also lost his mask in CMLL. Massive Star Quality/charisma increase. Would up aerial to B range and flashiness to B+ range. Scouting levels around 5. Heel/cocky/cool performance up to 80. Babyface and Wholesome up to 75.

Hirooki Goto Loyalty to NJPW

Hiroyoshi Tenzan popularity drop. Body and legs health reduced to 50

Jay White star quality raise to C/C+ area

Jushin Liger "Sometimes" for color commentary

Katsuyori Shibata doesnt seem to have his own moveset (Sakuraba's) also scouting levels should be 8-9. His finishers are GTS, and Penalty kick.

Kenny Omega style changed to regular wrestler. Also based in Japan

Kota Ibushi star quality bump

Manabu Nakanishi severe body/leg health drop.

Michael Elgin considerable popularity bump in Japan (40-50)

Satoshi Kojima loyalty (freelance) removed

Takaaki Watanabe style changed to puroresu style. Small bump in brawling

Tama Tonga to middleweight

Tetsuya Naito Star quality bump

Tomoaki Honma loyalty removed

Toru Yano comedy performance bumped to B/A range. Style changed to entertainer

also in the most unexpected thing anyone would think to edit, Stephanie McMahon is apparently fluent in Spanish

Los Ingobernables (CMLL) is missing from the data

Rush, Marco Corleone, and La Mascara are all babyfaces and should be turned heel with scoundrel gimmicks. Rush could use a considerable entertainment bump and heel/cocky performances set to 90 as he's arguably the best heel in wrestling today.

Myzteziz is in CMLL and his new name is Caristico

Dragon Lee II deserves a huge SQ boost and Aerial/Fashiness boost

La Sombra is in NXT developmental under his real name Manny Andrade (without the mask)

Ultimo Guerrero lost his mask

I'd recommend some changes in Japan:

AJPW Prestige drop to 50, would also lower their Kanto popularity to be more in line with the rest of the nation. Also consider dropping their finances to 100,000 (if not lower). Momentum drop to E, they are in terribly bad shape. Suwama tore his achilles and will be out for nearly a year. Also when looking at their roster popularity relative to NJPW it seems like they are way overstated. Akebono has left AJPW and will start his own company up soon. Go Shiozaki is in NOAH now

DDT Prestige bump to 50 and would bump their popularity to 45 Nationally as well. They do really well in Sumo Hall and are easily the #3 Japanese promotion. Raise modern to heavy. Joey Ryan and Candice LeRae are a team here. Give them touring contracts.

Dragon Gate prestige bump to 60 and popularity bump to 55 nationally as they are the undisputed #2 there

BJW raise traditional to Heavy, realism to low. Drop hardcore to heavy, daredevil to medium. No face/heel divide. Seiya Sanada has been working BJW regularly

Drop daredevil to very low for Wrestle-1

Would also drop lucha libre and daredevil to low for K-Dojo

Shane Haste. Mikey Nichols, and Zack Sabre Jr are all done in NOAH. The latter is now based in the USA.

BJW and AJPW have a working agreement. Consider hostility between AJPW and NOAH if not outright war.

Chris Hero and Colt Cabana work for NOAH far more than Hero works IWA-MS or Colt works Beyond (or GFW)

Now for NJPW:

Destruction should be set for September

Cut/Removes

Yohei Komatsu and Sho Tanaka are now in CMLL as Fujin and Raijin respectively. Both could also do with stat increases

Amber Gallows is gone

Chase Owens is gone (not a regular)

Jay and Mark Briscoe are gone (not regulars)

Suzuki-gun are exclusively NOAH for the foreseeable future (Harry Smith, Lance Archer, Minoru Suzuki, Shelton Benjamin, Takashi Iizuka, Taichi, Taka Michinoku, El Desperado/Kyosuke Mikami)

Mascara Dorada is finished as a regular in NJPW (written to CMLL)

Matt Taven is gone and his injury is a torn ACL among other things. He should be out for 12-15 months

Yoshitatsu is gone

Other things:

BUSHI has a 3 month contract for some reason, should not be the case and he's on written. He's also now Los Ingobernables de Japon with Scoundrel gimmick.

Bad Luck Fale is written contract and should have loyalty to NJPW

Hiromu Takahashi name changed to Kamaitachi. He also lost his mask in CMLL. Massive Star Quality/charisma increase. Would up aerial to B range and flashiness to B+ range. Scouting levels around 5. Heel/cocky/cool performance up to 80. Babyface and Wholesome up to 75.

Hirooki Goto Loyalty to NJPW

Hiroyoshi Tenzan popularity drop. Body and legs health reduced to 50

Jay White star quality raise to C/C+ area

Jushin Liger "Sometimes" for color commentary

Katsuyori Shibata doesnt seem to have his own moveset (Sakuraba's) also scouting levels should be 8-9. His finishers are GTS, and Penalty kick.

Kenny Omega style changed to regular wrestler. Also based in Japan

Kota Ibushi star quality bump

Manabu Nakanishi severe body/leg health drop.

Michael Elgin considerable popularity bump in Japan (40-50)

Satoshi Kojima loyalty (freelance) removed

Takaaki Watanabe style changed to puroresu style. Small bump in brawling

Tama Tonga to middleweight

Tetsuya Naito Star quality bump

Tomoaki Honma loyalty removed

Toru Yano comedy performance bumped to B/A range. Style changed to entertainer

also in the most unexpected thing anyone would think to edit, Stephanie McMahon is apparently fluent in Spanish

Whoa! Thanks very much for the detailed feedback, ill be sure to make these changes right away and upload an update. Thanks again.

I just got back in to playing this game after many years and I jumped in to using this mod, but I'm missing a ton of pics. I'm assuming there were previous releases, would anyone happen to be able to help me out with finding everything?

The mod is only a month or so old and the pic pack was created from scratch so it is not yet complete. Each update of the data comes with an updated pic pack.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived