Need help naming a womens only company and a few other things

I'm sure this isn't the place for this but I really have no idea where else it would go. Any who, I'm creating a women's only company and I need help naming it and that's where I need everyone's help!

Here are the basics of the company:

It's an all women's company set in the real world.

It's a local company and based in the Mid-West.

The product is similar to Shimmer and Shine, so I'm not looking for names like Beautiful Ladies of Wrestling (BLOW) or Naked Women's Wrestling League. The name needs to be a little legit.

This company will be based in the real world but if you know of an already established c-verse women's company, one that includes a logo, submit it to me because I know very little about c-verse!

Also, name ideas for a monthly ppv would be great too and what should I name my titles?

Thanks in advance!

Shaun

In terms of like a "pure wrestling", there aren't any female feds in the C-verse like that, so if that's what you want to do, you might as well create one, but there's two female wrestling promotions in the C-verse that are active. One is Angel Athletic Association, which is a mix of traditional and mainstream products. The girls have varying degrees of skills and styles. The other is Queens of American Wrestling, which again has girls with different styles and skills, but QAW's product is essentially the same as AAA's except that their other main product style is also lucha. So unless you want a company that focuses on a different product type, perhaps try one of those two. In fact, I'd say AAA is probably the closest thing you can find to a SHIMMER or SHINE.

In terms of like a "pure wrestling", there aren't any female feds in the C-verse like that, so if that's what you want to do, you might as well create one, but there's two female wrestling promotions in the C-verse that are active. One is Angel Athletic Association, which is a mix of traditional and mainstream products. The girls have varying degrees of skills and styles. The other is Queens of American Wrestling, which again has girls with different styles and skills, but QAW's product is essentially the same as AAA's except that their other main product style is also lucha. So unless you want a company that focuses on a different product type, perhaps try one of those two. In fact, I'd say AAA is probably the closest thing you can find to a SHIMMER or SHINE.

Thank you for this, however I'm not trying to play in the c-verse world. I'm using a current day real world mod and creating a new female fed and I just need some ideas on what to name it.

Thank you for this, however I'm not trying to play in the c-verse world. I'm using a current day real world mod and creating a new female fed and I just need some ideas on what to name it.

Depends on which direction you go. First, you could emphasize the "feminine" aspect without compromising the competitors:

HEART Ladies Wrestling -- considering the mid-west is referred to has the HEART-land, it has topical feel, and is similar to the aforementioned promotions

Ladies Of Virtue Entertainment or LOVE --- Again, working with the acronyms here.

Fatale Combat/Femme Fatale Combat -- playing off video games, etc. and "Femme Fatale" -- a dashing but deadly female character.

Alternatively, the "Feminine" Aspect could eschewed, and you refer to the female-only performers simply in the subtext:

[insert State/Region] Women's Wrestling Association

ACE [American Combat Entertainment]: Women's Wrestling

Gunsmoke Entertainment Wrestling: Women of the Wild West

[As far as the product, I'd consider maintaining realism -- I think this keeps the attention on the actors, and not their gender. I'd recommend incorporating Hyper-Realism (in a lot of Puro feds).]

I created an all women's development league in my WWE game. When considering names, I started with initials that already have logos attached to them to make it easier for me, plus they sound legit and evoke history. Some of the ones I considered are...

Women's Wrestling Federation (WWF - I went with this)

Women's Wrestling Alliance (WWA)

Women's Championship Wrestling (WCW)

As far PPV's go. I have two, but one is named after the WWE Diva moniker so it may not work (Diva La Revolucion). Others I've considered are...

Maidens of Mayhem

Rumble Roses

Queen of the Ring

Chick Fight

When I've done women's training feds in the past, I've typically used the name Wrestling Ladies In New England or "The W Line" for short. I don't have a logo I could share but you could base your company out of Omaha and still use the W-LINE acronym and switching Nebraska for New England as NE is the mailing abbreviation for the Cornhusker State.

In CVxl (I think), there is a logo and TV icons for a promo called Devil Women. The only problem is you have to use generic belts. It's the promo I use.

Yeah. I don't think taking a name from a Cliff Richard song would be legit enough for his taste. That sounds a little cheesy.

Archived