Nobbying Around Wrestling Spirit

[B]MAY[/B] WEEK ONE ETWA: Balls Mahoney beats Josh Prohibition for the vacant Canadian Title NJPW: Brock Lesnar beats Jushin Thunder Lyger for the IWGP Heavyweight Title (3 successful defences, champion for 3 weeks) CZW request a meeting. I agree and negotiate a $40 per appearance, 3 month contract. UPW: Aaron Fire beats Shawn Steele for the Lightweight Title [B]OVW TV[/B] [I]Potter v Amber O'Neal One fall midcard match[/I] Potter has the early match, and although O'Neal tries some aerial offence, Potter is able to counter. Four minutes in, and O'Neal starts to get control, and uses some quick offence to maintain it. Seven minutes in, and Potter has regained control. However, O'Neal falls on top of a bow and arrow lock. 1... 2... last second kick out. Ten minutes in an it's O'Neal back in control in what's proving to be a see-saw match. Fifteen minutes and Potter nails the Power of the Punch, busting O'Neal open and earning himself a strong warning. However, he doesn't go for a cover. Eighteen minutes and O'Neal is warned for a low blow. Will Potter's decision to not go for a cover earlier return to haunt him? Nineteen minutes and Potter is back on top following a DDT and Piledriver. Twenty two minutes and a Twisting Face Crusher reduces O'Neals head condition to 0. Even so, O'Neal mounts another, spirited comeback. Twenty eight minutes, Potter misses a Guillotine leg drop. O'Neal goes for an immediate cover. 1... 2... last second kick out. Thirty one minutes. Potter follows up a Belly to Belly Suplex with STF finisher, but O'Neal won't quit. This match is far harder than Potter thought! He follows up with a Hot Shot. 1... 2... last second kick out! Thirty four minutes and Potter's knee is swelling up. Even so, he hits O'Neal with a piledriver on a chair on the outside. He rolls her back in the ring. 1... 2... last second kickout. What does Potter have to do to win this match? O'Neal is rubbing her sore neck. Thirty eight minutes, and when Potter reverses an Irish whip, the ref takes a bump. Forty one minutes, low blow with cradle by Potter. 1... 2... last second kick out. What a match! Forty three minutes, missile drop kick by O'Neal. 1... 2... last second kick out. Forty six minutes and Potter hits a People's Spinebuster. 1... 2... 3. Finally he wins! 46 minutes, rated B- CZW sign Jaba King WWE release Daivari USA Overness - 6 to 7 Speed - 4 to 5 Psychology - 46 to 47 Toughness - 24 to 25 Safety - 44 to 45 Charisma - 21 to 22 Microphone - 19 to 20 Respect - 1 to 2

WEEK TWO [B]OVW: Mass Slaughter[/B] [I]Eclipse, Potter & The Juggernaut v Sack, Capital T & Shawn Steele Table elimination match (midcard)[/I] Eclipse and Sack start, with Eclipse throwing Sack from the ring. Despite this, Sack gets the early advantage. He then slides a table into the ring on two minutes. Eclipse makes the take to Juggernaut to recover on three minutes. A minute later, after back and forth action, Sack tags in Steele. Six minutes, Steele is in complete control as the fight spills outside until Juggernaut slams Steele onto a steel chair on seven. A minute later though, Steele has resumed control. Nine minutes, Juggernaut fights his way back into the match and makes a tag to Eclipse. Twelve minutes, Eclipse counters a Gore with a dropkick. He can't follow up though, and Steele then nails a Gore, this time through a table. In comes Potter who immediately goes to work on Steele and applies an STF finisher, which won't finish this match. Steele fights back though and tags in T. Potter avoids T's onslaught and tags out. Sixteen minutes and T puts Juggernaut through a table with a DDT. Potter is left one on three now. Potter cuts off the ring and is dominate T technically for the next two minutes. T fights back enough though to tag to Sack on nineteen minutes. Sack puts Potter through a table and the entire team of Sack, Capital T & Shawn Steele have survived. 21 minutes, rated C BCW ask to meet me. They are releasing me without me even wrestling for them. I tell Scott D'Amore he sucks and leave. WWE: Animal beats Chris Benoit for the United States Title (6 successful defences, champion for 4 months) ASW: Fatal Attraction is cancelled because of not enough wrestlers being available. NJPW: Jeff Jarrett beats Ultimo Dragon for the U-30 Openweight Title [B]RoH: Nowhere To Run[/B] [I]Kenny The Bastard v Nobby McDonald One fall midcard match[/I] Kenny has the offence in the opening three minutes before Nobby comes back. Kenny gets back in control on six minutes, gaining a near fall when countering the bow and arrow. Eight minutes and Kenny hits a Plancha. Eleven minutes and this match has been mostly Kenny. He gets warned for a low blow. Missile drop kick on twelve. 1... 2... last second kick out. A second one busts Nobby open but again he kicks out. Eighteen minutes and finally Nobby is getting into the match using his technical acumen. A figure four attempt fails to make Kenny submit. Kenny is back in control on twenty minutes however. Twenty three minutes and Kenny hits an Acid Drop. 1... 2... last second kick out. Thirty minutes. For the past five minutes Nobby has been working on Kenny's legs. The effect is shown when Kenny is unable to climb the turnbuckles quick enough and Nobby catches him and throws him off. Thirty two minutes and the action is back and forth. Kenny goes for another Acid Drop. Nobby slips out and hits a Bulldog to the knee. 1... 2... 3. 35 minutes, rated C+ WXW: Capital T beats Aaron Fire for the vacant Television Title American Psycho leaves CZW. Capital T leaves OVW. Iron Viper leaves RoH.

WEEK THREE [B]OVW TV[/B] [I]Potter v Sumie Sakai One fall midcard match[/I] Lots of counters in the opening two minutes, with Potter edging it. He stays in control until Sakai mounts a comeback on five minutes. Sakai falls on top from an atomic drop. 1... 2... kick out. Eight minutes, Potter follows up a high backdrop with a hot shot. 1... 2... last second kick out Twelve minutes, Potter goes for a figure four but is unsuccessful. A minute later, a charging roll up. 1... 2... last second kick out. A People's Spinebuster and a Clayhead later, and there's only one winner. 15 minutes, rated C+ CZW sign Venom and Eclipse. USA Overness - 7 to 10 Speed - 5 to 6 Psychology - 47 to 50 Toughness - 25 to 26 Safety - 45 to 46 Respect - 2 to 3

WEEK FOUR BCW: Steve Corino & Tony Mamaluke beat Beef Wellington & Danny Daniels for the vacant Can-Am Tag Team Titles. [B]OVW TV[/B] [I]Sumie Sakai v Potter One fall midcard match[/I] Potter has all of the opening couple of minutes, feeling he can end this quite early following his win over Sakai last week. Sakai comes back and nails two DDTs on four minutes. On six minutes, Potter resumes control and starts work on Sakai's legs. On eight minutes he hits a Hot Shot. 1... 2... last second kick out. Ten minutes and Potter avoids a Moonsault Press. Eleven minutes, Potter follows up a slingshot suplex with a STF finisher, but Sakai doesn't tap. The next two minutes is spent avoiding and block each other's moves before Potter uses a low blow, then figure four. Again no submission. Seventeen minutes, and despite Sakai using the turnbuckles to her advantage, she can't put Potter away. Twenty minutes, and Sakai is repeating moves to some success - DDT, dropkicks to knee and Irish whips to the corner. Twenty four minutes, Sakai hits a moonsault press. 1... 2... last second kick out. Twenty eight minutes, Potter is busted open by a DDT. Potter sinches in a Cobra Clutch, and Sakai submits. 32 minutes, rated B TNA fall to cult size and Impact is dropped from TV. USA Overness - 10 to 12 Psychology - 50 to 51 Current record - 12 wins, 6 losses. ASW British Champion

Archived