Cornell-Verse 2016 Prediction Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christian Faith will be retired, Bruce Jack will finally be losing popularity and slowing down, but still highly paid and over.

Matt Keith and Jay Chord will be very over, I predict Matt will be on TCW

Skull Debones will be an occasional wrestler thats booked like the Undertaker

Remo will be SWF champ, Jack Bruce

Tommy Cornell will start to deteriorate, Wolfe will be figurehead

I wonder if we will finally see Dunton Hall get involved in the wrestling industry.....possibilities with him are endless. I could envision him coming to Tommy Cornell's aid with some extra financing for TCW, possibly buying USPW after Sam Strong's retirement (to take advantage of the progress Strong has already made with the company and hit the ground running), or maybe even doing something like El Rey/Robert Rodriguez and starting up some sort of 100% Kayfabe made-for-tv type promotion.

1. Supreme on top, likely at international. Faith will be retired, Jack will be in a Cena type roll, building up the next generation of main event guys. Khoklov will be gone back to Japan. Vengeance will still be there in the Taker roll, wrestling twice a year. Eric will be at the very top of the company again, possibly as champ. They'll likely have launched the Supreme Network. I think they'll have Rocky Golden.

2. Total will be about where they were. They will continue to be short of cash and have big issues backstage. Wolf will be the top guy, replacing the departed Rocky as top face having turned on Tommy. Matt Keith and KC Glenn will likely have signed. Ino will have returned to Japan having never had a run with the strap. RDJ will be retired, working as either the authority figure or in the announce booth with the eternally average Azaria & Rhodes. I hope Bach will finally have gotten the push he deserves. The Animals are gone to either Japan or NOTBPW.

3. I hope we see some new promotions launched, particularly L-Ring in Hawaii and someone else in the Great Lakes (maybe Kanzen move there). Also need at least 1 other promotion in the UK so Duntan Hall launching NWF.

I want the XDW lot to finally grow

Super Sonic is doing well in FCW getting a few titles and possibly jumping to Mexico

Daredevil Aero has had a good amount of success but is still lower card, akin to Australian Suicide in Mexico atm.

Extreme Deluxe has moved up the ranks in GSW or IPW but no titles.

Fearless Blue is still unemployed but in indy darling.

Xavier Reckless is stagnant due to rising attitude.

Adam, any chance you will update the Cornellverse portion of your site?

http://greydogsoftware.com/cornellverse/

Would love to see this expanded on, especially since the UK, Europe and Australia haven't been tapped into here yet.

I will totally write for Australia if needs be but it'll turn into Top Ten Reasons You Should Book Bob Shrunkle, Number Six Will SHOCK You! :p

Archived