Problems creating a women's division

Hey there,

I'm trying to introduce a women's division to my fed, hired a couple female wrestlers. Whenever I use auto-push, they are all pushed as personalities though. What do I need to do to get them pushed into 'Womens Division'?

Thanks

This will make women hard - for example, a women who is a main eventer - will be competing in the same "league" as a woman who is an enhancement talent, the game will pool them all into the lower-midcard value. What I like to do, is give the company identity "integrated" which lets women actually be main eventers and upper midcarders - then put them in their own brand with a brand split. You can give their "brand" a one hour show and let them be included in PPV's and other big Events.

This will make women hard

Giggity.

Actually, thanks for the tip. I've been struggling to find a way to give my Divas a more prominent role in the company. Seems like a good way to do it. In fact, I don't know if there is another way to do it properly. But I envision someday Becky, Sasha, Paige, Charlotte, etc to someday headline main roster PPVs. Yes, I do believe that with the right storylines and the right promotion they could be that over. I've always wanted this reflected int he game but couldn't think of a way to do it. But that's smart.

Thats what I ended up doing. Set it to integrated and put them in a new (third) brand. They can't produce anything better than C- so far, but thats fine. They get a small 1 hour show in regions where I'm still at D or E popularity and I use them on my 3 hour Main Event PPV to get them over.

I will say I have managed to pull 99s with a women's division on a regular basis, but they are limited to around 13mins no matter what you do, so... some people suggest integrated, never gone for it myself, the keyboard shortcuts I need to make it as convenient as division aren't worth it to me.

Out of all my friends. I'm the only person that makes women wrestling work perfectly. The answer is integrated with the men. The sex appeal women are for opening card work the crowd eye candy matches. For Example: Ashley flair goes right into any feud with any man. I will give you my product if you want it. The Japanese women are great too. If you do it right you will get the feeling like having the women main event and men's division only.

Archived