Celtinigma's Add-On Pack

Celtinigma's Add-On Pack

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you my custom Add-On Pack that I've been building and editing for the past few weeks and months now. What does this Add-On Pack entail? None other than hundreds/thousands of features to jazz up your Database and make sure that your gaming experience is as fun and entertaining as possible. Need specifics? Here ya' go:

• 8022 Angles
  • 2386 Gimmicks
  • 366 Injury Types
  • 5374 Locations
  • 4262 Match Types
  • 3215 Moves
  • 9701 Worker Names

Now, you might be asking yourself. So many Match Types? So many Angles? So many Locations? Wouldn't that bog down the loading times? Not at all. They've all been tested and I've had not a single hitch in my loading times by any means.

As far as how I accumulated such an immense number of things listed above? The process was relatively simple. What I've done ever since I joined the forums is downloaded every single solid Real World/Custom Years/Era databases (minus the Cornellverse/Default Mods) and collectively edited and imported everything to a single solid database file. I've taken the time to rid any duplicates (as best as possible) and made sure that everything was as up to date and as classic as possible collectively. In the end, I've managed to build a database that I use for any new database I build as well as use it to jazz up any pre-made mods that I download as they debut in the forums. The Add-On's are as recent as Fleich's Real World Chronicles 2016 Mod (+ Updates), gazwefc83's Real World 2016 Mod (+ Updates), and Forlan's T-Zone 2015: February 2016 Mod (+ Updates). Additionally, the Add-On is inspired by and incorporates heavily SockPuppet's Venue Mod, SockPuppet's Injury Mod, Idolized's iNSPIRED Angle Pack, fullMETAL's Real Lives 2007 Worker Names, and several influences from various modded Databases found on the TEW2013 Mod Index page.

Lastly, I'd like to thank: Fleich, Forlan, SockPuppet, Idolized, fullMETAL, gazwefc83, Genadi, NWAvsWWF, guyver3, Basmat01, shawn michaels 82, EddieFnG, ViperVenom, Inferno, mrkayfabe, Mammoth, alvarasus, Matt Shannon, justtxyank, Hive, daiplug and many, many others for their contributions to the forums which inspired and motivated me to make this Add-On Pack. Whether it be Databases, Workers, Worker Images, Angles, Match Types, so on and so forth. You guys are fantastic at what you do. Never change.

I am taking this is more for the more recent mods from the look of it?

Actually, it's diverse enough to be used for any Mods. This mod pretty much accumulated all Locations, Angles, Match types and so on from as early as your 1983 War To Settle The Score Mod to as early as Fleich's recent update to his Real World Chronicles Mod.

Actually, it's diverse enough to be used for any Mods. This mod pretty much accumulated all Locations, Angles, Match types and so on from as early as your 1983 War To Settle The Score Mod to as early as Fleich's recent update to his Real World Chronicles Mod.

Alright this is great. Might want to check locations for Reputation and Hotbed for some places.

Oh yeah? Not so sure what you mean about checking for Reputation and/or "Hotbeds". Please educate me on said things? Lol.

If I'm not mistaken, "Reputation" is how often AI companies will use the location. Places such as the Omni in Atlanta, Reunion Arena in Dallas, Madison Square Garden in New York, Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto, the Spectrum in Philadelphia, Boston Garden in Boston, the Mid South Coliseum in Memphis, etc., would have medium to high reputation because companies used those venues often.

"Hotbed" are buildings that bring out the die-hard wrestling fans, and as a result, are likely to be more vocal than other crowds.

If I'm not mistaken, "Reputation" is how often AI companies will use the location. Places such as the Omni in Atlanta, Reunion Arena in Dallas, Madison Square Garden in New York, Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto, the Spectrum in Philadelphia, Boston Garden in Boston, the Mid South Coliseum in Memphis, etc., would have medium to high reputation because companies used those venues often.

"Hotbed" are buildings that bring out the die-hard wrestling fans, and as a result, are likely to be more vocal than other crowds.

Ahhh, alrighty. I understand now. Thank you very much for explaining it to me. Knowing me, I have no real grip or base upon who uses what venues and how frequently. So for the sake and possibility that someone else who knows what they're doing and can edit it appropriately? I'm gonna' leave it as is. Hotbed venues sound awesome though. For sure.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can I convert this pack to TEW 16? I'm new to the TEW series and only have the 16 beta but plan on buying the whole game tomorrow. So sorry if this is a noob question.

Not a noob question at all! By all means, feel free to use it to your hearts desire. Enjoy the game!

Archived