One of the original TEW LP's Returns!

So, with the semi death of the 5 More Minutes channel, along with a lot of personal matters over the course of 2015, It's been quite a bit since I did a series, but I thought to myself. Since I am launching a new channel, and with the release of 2016 coming, I would like to do one more 2013 series, to build up hype for 2016. I need your guys help though, I want to do this totally blind, you guys come up with the mod, the promotion, the rules and watch to see if I can succeed or crash and burn. I'd like to think I started a bit f a trend, as before me there was very few LP's of TEW and recently we have had quite a boom in them, and it's given me the itch. So, over the next couple weeks, everyone who wants to, fill out this and reply and I will count the votes and see what happens!

Mod:

Promotion:

User Character:

The rules will be done after one week of voting that way they fit with the mod and promotion!

Montreal Aftermath

WWF

Bret Hart

Do a whole "swerve angle" on the Montreal Screwjob where Bret comes back and feuds with Shawn Michaels. Can even involve Owen and have Owen/Bret vs DX. With the rise of guys like Austin and the Rock and the continued brilliance of the Undertaker, this could be a brilliant game!

Mod: Whatever Mod you prefer..

Promotion: (RW)-One of the big two. (CV)-MAW

User Character: (RW)-Either owner of whatever company you go with. (CV)-Someone that can bring the fans in.. :)

You have mentioned in the past you have some mods you like, and others that you haven't tried, are you going to try one you haven't done before, or will you go with something familiar? Just wondered.

I know you asked for input, but, you have to want to enjoy your playing as well, so I would rather enjoy watching something you want to do rather than doing something that might pinhole you into a game play that isn't as fun for you. I will enjoy just being able to see another TEW You Tube gameplay. Thanks!

So, based on suggestions, I think I figured out a plan.

I will be using the Jan. 97 mod, playing as Bret Hart, the story is an alternative universe, where Vince could afford the contract he offered, and after Russo suggests something even Vince couldn't make sense out of, he is fired, and they put Bret in charge of booking.

I will hopefully have the first video up next week, and depending on my schedule I will be trying to at least biweekly shows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just curious as why this was moved, I was under the impression we can have lp's on the main page as well as dynasty, or that was when I was doing on before, not to mention the several other threads on the main area. I'm not mad just curious if I was in the wrong a heads up would have been nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived