(HYPE) ???verse - Submissions

I am thinking about making a mod named ???Verse (need more submissions to think of the name),the idea of the mod is to be a mod made "By the people,For the people".basicaly all the characters and promotions will be created by you (The Readers!!!) and you can make any amount of promotions,dojos,wrestlers,anything that you want.here are the templates:

Character:

Name:

Nationality:

Size:

Style: (wrestling style like brawler,psychopath,etc.)

Finisher:

Gimmick:

Stats: (what he is good at and what he isnt)

Personality:

Promotion: (the promotion he works for,if you want none then just leave this blank)

Push: (his push if he works for a promotion,if he is in the indies leave it blank)

Picture: (Choose any character of the cornellverse)

Bio:

Promotion:

Name:

Product:

Size:

Opened:

Owner:

Head Booker:

Bio:

Dojo:

Name:

Profile:

Parent Company:

Head Trainer:

Enphasis:

Opened:

you can also add aliances,gimmcks,titles,tv shows,anything you want but i think just these 3 need templates

All regions will be active on the mod

Current Wrestlers: 130 (13 in OWW,32 in ASF,33 in Cerberus,23 in WWO,12 in NEZEW and 17 in CWF)

Current Promotions: CWF (26 wrestlers roster,Currently at 17),WWO (26 wrestlers roster,Currently at 20),OWW (16 wrestlers roster,Currently at 13),NEZEW (20 wrestlers roster,Currently at 12),Cerberus (32 wrestlers roster,Roster Complete) and ASF (32 wrestlers roster,Roster Complete)

Common Wrestling Federation

Australia/British Isles/Canada = "Commonwealthverse" :cool:

Promotion:

Name: Common Wrestling Federation (CWF)

Product: Old School Rasslin

Size: Cult

Opened: 2010 (mod starts in 2020)

Owner: James Commonwealth

Head Booker: Austin Smark

Bio: CWF Was the dream of the "Australian Legend" James Commmonwealth,A promotion that uses an old school style of charismatic and good wrestlers,James found a mysterious Investor that helped him make his dream come true and CWF was founded in 2010 and alredy got a huge following.

Characters:

Name: James Commonwealth

Nationality: Australian

Size: Middlweight

Style: Technincian

Finisher: Wealth Weel (spinning heel kick) and Common Hold (Abdominal stretch)

Gimmick: Old School Face

Stats: Great Wrerstler and Awesome Technic

Personality: Good Influence Overall

Promotion: CWF

Push: Main Eventer

Picture: California Love Machine

Bio: "Australian Legend" James Commonwealth is perhaps the most Popular wrestler to work on Australia,despite also fighting in Canada and British Isles,he never left australia but he was sort of sad because the Australia Wrestling Scene was extremely Stale,or was.because he allied himself with Austin Smark to create CWF and revive the Australian Scene.

Name: Austin Smark

Size: Middleweight

Style: Entertainer

Finisher: Smart Start (Armlock Driver)

Gimmick: Informer

Stats: Bad Wrestler but very good Entertainer

Personality: Average Influence Overall but a little selfish

Picture: Austin Smooth

Bio: Austin Smark is a wrestler with incredible ability on the microphone,He can make promos of even 10 minutes but despite being trained by James Commonwealth,he doesnt show a lot of in ring ability,In the first PPV of CWF he was revealed as the "Mysterious Investor" and this auto-pushed him to Main Event Status.He doesnt have a lot of ability but with his friendship with James and Money on his side,He haves a Job for Life in CWF.

Name: Big Mark

Nationality: American

Size: Big Heavyweight

Style: Brawler

Finisher: NONE

Gimmick: Bodyguard

Stats: Bad wrestler but has Menace and Charisma

Personality: Average Influence Overall but a Brute

Push: Upper Midcarder

Picture: Dan Dalay

Bio: Mark is the bodyguard (storyline wise) of Austin Smark,In real life he started his career on the american indies but didnt find much success but Smark found Potential on him and hired him to be part of the CWF Debut Roster,He Then became "Big Mark" and started to appear on a managerial role more and more instead of fighting,Nowadays he is somewhat of a Enforcer for Austin and rarely haves a match.

What did tou thought? :cool:

If Austin Smark is meant to be an avatar for me, "bad" is a very generous estimation of my wrestling skills. ;) The only point I'd make a wrestler using "Smark" as part of their ring name probably has a gimmick that breaks that fourth wall, so Old School Heel might not do it. Maybe Informer would be better?

If Austin Smark is meant to be an avatar for me, "bad" is a very generous estimation of my wrestling skills. ;) The only point I'd make a wrestler using "Smark" as part of their ring name probably has a gimmick that breaks that fourth wall, so Old School Heel might not do it. Maybe Informer would be better?

Austin Smark is a wrestler with incredible ability on the microphone,He can make promos of even 10 minutes but despite being trained by James Commonwealth,he doesnt show a lot of in ring ability,In the first PPV of CWF he was revealed as the "Mysterious Investor" and this auto-pushed him to Main Event Status.He doesnt have a lot of ability but with his friendship with James and Money on his side,He haves a Job for Life in CWF.

Chaged his gimmick to "Informer"

Promotion:

Name: Wacky Wrestlers of Oz

Product: 'Saturday Morning Cartoon' (Key: Mainstrean, Comedy. Medium: Traditional. Nothing else.)

Size: Low Cult

Opened: March 2017

Owner: Dirk Fredrickson

Head Booker: The Bunyip

Bio: When WWO opened its doors in 2017 very few people thought the company would last. Owned by an Aussie media mogul, operating out of the 'Never Never Land' amusement park, and filming a weekly tv show with sports entertainment's trademark colorful characters with the saturation turned way way up, it seemed destined to be remembered as nothing more than an oddity. However, the guidance of head booker and former monster heel The Bunyip (along with some creative ideas from said heel's nephews and nieces) lead to the company striking a chord with children, who flocked to tv sets each 'season' to see the heroes of the Commonwealth Defense League defend earth from otherworldy villains in the only way demons, aliens, and mutants would accept: Wrestling. Notable for an almost completely TV based product (only a single major show a year, marketed as a 'Final Showdown Too Epic For Television' which leads to kids begging their parents to take them to Never Never Land to see it), absurdly kooky gimmicks, and enough money and PR to keep it in business for years to come, WWO is an unlikely player in the world of wrestling, but a player nonetheless.

Will post owner/booker and some roster members later

Cool Idead

Promotion:

Name: Wacky Wrestlers of Oz

Product: 'Saturday Morning Cartoon' (Key: Mainstrean, Comedy. Medium: Traditional. Nothing else.)

Size: Low Cult

Opened: March 2017

Owner: Dirk Fredrickson

Head Booker: The Bunyip

Bio: When WWO opened its doors in 2017 very few people thought the company would last. Owned by an Aussie media mogul, operating out of the 'Never Never Land' amusement park, and filming a weekly tv show with sports entertainment's trademark colorful characters with the saturation turned way way up, it seemed destined to be remembered as nothing more than an oddity. However, the guidance of head booker and former monster heel The Bunyip (along with some creative ideas from said heel's nephews and nieces) lead to the company striking a chord with children, who flocked to tv sets each 'season' to see the heroes of the Commonwealth Defense League defend earth from otherworldy villains in the only way demons, aliens, and mutants would accept: Wrestling. Notable for an almost completely TV based product (only a single major show a year, marketed as a 'Final Showdown Too Epic For Television' which leads to kids begging their parents to take them to Never Never Land to see it), absurdly kooky gimmicks, and enough money and PR to keep it in business for years to come, WWO is an unlikely player in the world of wrestling, but a player nonetheless.

Will post owner/booker and some roster members later

Awesome Idea Man

Parejas and Trios Wrestling

My first promotion i made myself,also the first non-australian promotion and workers in the mod

Promotion:

Name: Cerberus

Product: Mucha Lucha (but less realism and more modern)

Size: Medium National

Opened: 2000

Owner: Solar

Head Booker: Lunar

Bio: Cerberus is a normal Mexican Lucha promotion except in one thing,It completely removes singles matches,all matches are tag team,trios,4 vs 4,5 vs 5,etc.resuming only team matches,The promotion was created by the real life friends and On-screen enemies Pedro Suarez (Solar) and Emilio Rodriguez (Lunar).

Character:

Name: Solar

Nationality: Mexican

Size: Lightweight

Style: Luchador

Finisher: Solaris (Shooting Star Press)

Gimmick: Luchador Tecnico

Stats: Really Good wrestler and Awesome High Flier

Personality: Very Loyal

Promotion: Cerberus

Picture: Phoenix 1

Bio: Solar and Lunar were a mexican tag team names "Sands Of Time",they were both really good but never found success as a tag team,this was until Lunar turned Rudo and attacked Solar,initiating a life-long Feud that still goes on today,The real life friends united themselves to create Cerberus in 2000 and found much success in their new promotion.

Character:

Name: Lunar

Nationality: Mexican

Size: Lightweight

Style: Luchador

Finisher: Full Moon Splash (900 splash)

Gimmick: Luchador Rudo

Stats: Really Good wrestler and Awesome High Flier

Personality: Compassionate

Picture: Phoenix 2

Bio: Solar and Lunar were a mexican tag team names "Sands Of Time",they were both really good but never found success as a tag team,this was until Lunar turned Rudo and attacked Solar,initiating a life-long Feud that still goes on today,The real life friends united themselves to create Cerberus in 2000 and found much success in their new promotion.

Name: Dirk Fredrickson

Size: Small

Style: Non-Wrestler

Finisher: None

Gimmick: Rich Businessman

Stats: Literally nothing aside from some decent charisma.

Personality:

Promotion: WWO

Push: Personality

Picture: George DeColt

Bio: Australian media magnate, owner of several TV Networks, an amusement park, a fishpacking plant, and the WWO wrestling company, Dirk Fredrickson is a divisive figure in professionally wrestling. Outspoken that wrestling is more theater than sport, he infamously paid a comedian to impersonate Austin Smark in the lead up to WWO's debut, portraying the CWF booker as a no-nothing hack and causing a major enmity between himself and the Smark (though Commonwealth reportedly snickered more than a little at the whole affair). While not exactly always at the helm of WWO-leaving day to day operations to The Bunyip- Dirk has been known to step in when he believes the company's market share is at stake, e.g 'The Deep Friar Incident'.

(Will explain The Deep Friar Incident when I make my other company idea)

Name: The Bunyip

Size: Super Heavyweight

Finisher: Bunyip Bash (Top Rope Headbutt to Standing Opponent)

Gimmick: Monster

Stats: Good Brawling, Charisma, and Menace. Great psychology and consistency, lackluster everything else.

Personality: Class Act

Promotion: WWO

Push: Road Agent

Picture: Big Daddy Horne

Bio: Once upon a time, the fierce Bunyip was a master at the art of being a monster, dreaded in both the indies and occasionally in the CWF as a nemesis to James Commonwealth, the Bunyip would follow the formula of being unstoppable until a weakness was found (usually by James) that could stop him. Uniquely, the Bunyip would always come back with something to cover up said weakness the next time he appeared, for example when he was felled by a heart punch he would reemerge with a chest protector under his ubiquitous singlet and a signed doctor's form carried by his manager to allow it. When the WWO was founded, Dirk Hendrikson offered the aging Bunyip the spot of head booker and while initially miserable, Bunyip was struck with inspiration when babysitting his nieces and nephews for his youngest sister. Using the ideas they came up with and after binge watching slme super hero films, Bunyip began to show himself as a creative-if derivative-force for the company. While some characters fall flat, Bunyip is always ready with another crazy idea to get a new worker over.

Janggot

Character:

Name: Janggot

Nationality: ??? (Other)

Size: Big Heavyweight

Style: Regular Wrestler

Finisher: Chokeslam

Gimmick: Monster

Stats: Charismatic,Menacing and hard working but not soo good in the rest

Personality: Bad Influence and isolated by language barrier

Picture: Everest

Bio: When Bunyip left CWF in 2017,the company felt a big hit not because he was one of their best workers at the time but also because he was the Top Heel of the company,After weeks and weeks of failure to find a new Monster to go against top babyfaces Austin Smark and James Commonwealth (at the time),the company Fall to Cult but after some weeks of Scouting new talent,They finnaly found a mysterious wrestler named Janggot.He was pushed heavyly to the top and became the Top Heel of the company in less than a year and with the Heel Turn of Smark,The company finnaly found his place again and are rising fast,Almost as fast as Janggot.

Picture: (Choose any character of the cornellverse)

Just wanted to give you a heads up. I am not sure if you will be able to use any renders from the C-Verse. It seems to be a bit murky in that I am not sure if the renders that come with the actual game can be used with other mods or not. I am not sure if the folks that make renders that end up in the default database relinquish their rights to ownership of the renders or not. You might have to ask the individual people who made the renders if you can use them. Or maybe ask Adam what the rule is.

I would hate for you to put in the time to make the mod, only to be told that you cannot use the renders you have assigned to the game.

I know for a fact you can ah..."borrow" anything but graphics and renders from other mods without having to ask for anyone's permission.

Cornellverse Renders

Just wanted to give you a heads up. I am not sure if you will be able to use any renders from the C-Verse. It seems to be a bit murky in that I am not sure if the renders that come with the actual game can be used with other mods or not. I am not sure if the folks that make renders that end up in the default database relinquish their rights to ownership of the renders or not. You might have to ask the individual people who made the renders if you can use them. Or maybe ask Adam what the rule is.

I would hate for you to put in the time to make the mod, only to be told that you cannot use the renders you have assigned to the game.

I know for a fact you can ah..."borrow" anything but graphics and renders from other mods without having to ask for anyone's permission.

Adam Ryland alredy said "Anything on the Cornellverse is free to use in any other mods" these were not the exact words but it was something like it :p,so i think i can use the Cornellverse renders,i think. :D

Cerberus Roster

The Cerberus Roster is pratically alredy on his Half,time is almost out,if you want to make a character to the Cerberus Roster,you need to be fast.

Rules for Cerberus:

1: Only Tag Teams,no singles wrestlers (since Cerberus doesnt use them) and no trios (since the roster is almost overloaded with them)

2: Upper Midcarder or below

Optional Extra Rule: It would be cool if the characters were masked! :D

Ideas Of My Friend

Some ideas made by a friend of mine (he doesnt have an account)

Promotion:

Name: Attitude Street Fighting

Product: Attitude Entertainment

Size: National

Opened: 2015

Owner: Fabio Lartman

Head Booker: Fire Lartman

Bio: ASF Was created by the Edgy and Degenerative Fabio Lartman and his family,despite being created after some little time,with money and an innovative product,It became the "Big Dog" of wrestling in the USA.It has an Attitude Driven and Adult product that makes the company hard to get TV Time but its nothing the Master Politician Fabio cant deal,But with new american companies rising left and right,ASF could lose their 1# spot in the near future.

Characters:

Name: Fabio Lartman

Nationality: Brazilian

Size: Light Heavyweight

Finisher: L Way

Gimmick: Bad Ass

Stats: Average wrestler but Extremely Entertaining

Personality: Bad Influence Overall

Promotion: ASF

Push: Main Event

Picture: CVFP White Male 86

Bio: Fabio Lartman is one of the biggest minds of the Business as we speak,He started his career at impresively young 16 years old and attained the Big Part of his carrer when he founded ASF with the help of his family when he was 23.Degenerative,Edgy and Risk taking as most at it can be,and with his Main Spot in ASF Guaranted,He is really on the top of the Wrestling World

Name: Paula Lartman

Style: Regular Wrestler

Finisher: P Way

Gimmick: Diva

Stats: Good Overall

Personality: Average Influence but a litte Hot Headed

Push: Womens Division

Picture: Phoebe Plumridge

Bio: Paula is the wife of Wrestling Legend "Fabio Lartman",and started her wrestling career as a Valet for ASF but after 2 years she got a chance to fight and became a Main Part of the women divison,Unlikely most of the roster,she has some wrestling ability and training,good technican and a little bit of high flying but lacks major charisma some stars have,And this could be the major failure that keeps her away from the Main Event

Will post "Fire Lartman" in the future.

Promotion:

Name: Oz's Wrestling Wasteland (OWW)

Product: Outback Hardcore (Key Feature Hardcore, High Cult, Medium Risque/Daredevil)

Opened: November 2019

Owner: Josh "Deep Friar" Bellamy

Head Booker: Josh "Deep Friar" Bellamy

Bio: Formed out of the ashes of the WWO's public firing of low-level antagonist Deep Friar, the former cartoony Fast-Food Junkie reinvented himself into a hardcore wasteland warrior and created OWW as the ultimate counterpoint to both CWF and WWO. Featuring an adult product with matches that one could only see in the sun-scorched outback, characters right out of a post-apocalypse film, and a devil may care attitude, OWW will never find its way to a major network, but as long as the booze, brawls, and babes keep happening, its fanbase doesn't seem to care.

Name: Josh Bellamy

Size: Light Heavyweight

Style: Psychopath

Finisher: Fisherman Brainbuster

Gimmick: Pyromaniac

Stats: Insanely good hardcore, excellent charisma and mic skills, good stamina, garbage everything else.

Personality: Bad influence, addicted to smoking and alcohol.

Promotion: OWW

Picture: The Comedian

Bio: Josh Bellamy is the self-proclaimed nemesis of 'Granddad's Wrestling' in Australia. Formerly an indie hardcore worker, a chance was given to the young worker by the WWO to portray the 'Deep Friar', a villainous extraterrestrial who is powered by Trans Fats and nemesis of Diet Propaganda character 'Kid Keratin'. Deep Friar was publicly fired in the middle of Never Never Land by Dirk Fredrickson after going overzealous with terrorizing some kids after one too many cans of Fosters. Falling off the radar afterwards, being too hardcore for CWF and blacklisted from WWO, Bellamy resurfaced playing the character of "Big Bad Bellamy" in his own promotion, OWW. Usually arriving to the outdoor arenas of OWW in his own tooled up muscle car, Bellamy opens nearly every show with a screaming tirade tearing down every other product in the country before starting another night of carnage with his Mad Max-ian antics.

The Tower

Really liked your OWW Idea

Character:

Name: The Tower

Size: Heavyweight

Finisher: Spear and Towerbomb (Crucifix Powerbomb)

Gimmick: Ranging Bull

Stats: Less than average wrestler but Charismatic and Menacing

Personality: Bad Influence,uses Steroids

Promotion: OWW

Picture: Prometheus

Bio: The Tower is an american wrestler that normally had difficulty to find job because of his stiffness,afetr he got work with CWF he almost breaked the neck of Benny Quincy in his first match and even he and Benny got in good terms after,James still fired him and what started as an argument became a wild brawl between James and Tower.after that he found a place where his risk taking,Ranging Bull style would fit,OWW.he became good friends and tag team partner of OWW Owner Josh Ballamy and togueter they can Dominate the Australian Scene.

Now we just need a Top Babyface of OWW

Commonwealth Family 1

more members of the Commonwealth family

Characters:

Name: Nicholas Commonwealth

Size: Lighweight

Style: Cruiserweight

Finisher: Community Wrath (450 Elbow Drop)

Gimmick: Fan Favourite

Stats: Above average wrestler with Good high flying skills

Personality: Good influence and very social

Picture: Jacob Jett

Bio: Nicholas and Greg Commonwealt debuted as Australian High Fliers of CWF,After a good carrerr and getting the Tag Titles 2 times,they found out thay if they stayed on Australia They would always just be "The Cousins of James Commonwealth" so they leaved Australia and started a wrestling career all over the globe until they were hired by Cerberus as Mancomunidad 1 and 2.

Name: Greg Commonwealth

Size: Lighweight

Style: Cruiserweight

Finisher: Community Wrath (450 Elbow Drop)

Stats: Above average wrestler with Good high flying skills

Personality: Good influence and very Unsocial

Picture: Jacob Jett Alt 1

Bio: Nicholas and Greg Commonwealt debuted as Australian High Fliers of CWF,After a good carrerr and getting the Tag Titles 2 times,they found out thay if they stayed on Australia They would always just be "The Cousins of James Commonwealth" so they leaved Australia and started a wrestling career all over the globe until they were hired by Cerberus as Mancomunidad 1 and 2.

Alter Ego:

Name: Mancomunidad

Usage: Mexican Promotions

Mask: New Mask - Weak

Picture: Jacob Jett Alt 2

Bio: Nicholas and Greg Commonwealt debuted as Australian High Fliers of CWF,After a good career and getting the Tag Titles 2 times,they found out thay if they stayed on Australia They would always just be "The Cousins of James Commonwealth" so they leaved Australia and started a wrestling career all over the globe until they were hired by Cerberus as Mancomunidad 1 and 2.

Fire Lartman

Character:

Name: Fire Lartman

Size: Middleweight

Finisher: Firefull (Armlock DDT)

Gimmick: Loose Cannon

Stats: Good wrestler overall and almost 100 charisma

Personality: Good influence but a little antisocial

Picture: CVFP White Male 95

Bio: Fire Lartman alredy started his career on the Spotlight for being a member of the famous Lartman Family,but he has the in ring skills and charisma to back it up.He debuted alongside his brother Fabio Lartman but the big point of his career whas when he Turned Heel and formed the "Fire Union" that are trying to take over the Power of ASF from The Lartman Family.

I think i will not make anymore posts about the Fire Union,i will leave the members as a surprise when the mod is done :D

<p>Nezew</p><p> </p><p>

Promotion:</p><p> </p><p>

Name: NEw ZEaland Wrestling (NEZEW)</p><p>

Product: Development Way (Key Feature: Modern,Heavy: Traditional and Pure,Medium: Realism and Mainstream)</p><p>

Size: Low Regional</p><p>

Opened: 2018</p><p>

Owner: Zack Neworld</p><p>

Head Booker: Zack Neworld</p><p>

Bio: NEZEW was created by the "New Zealand Legend" Zack Neworld,They are some sort of "Developmental Territory" for Australia,They take pratically all the graduates from the Australian National Academy and mold them to become future stars of Australia,alredy producing some high quality prospects like Leon Genext and "The First Graduate" Trevor Green.With their style of "Letting the students go away" after they have trained,they may never become a Big Company,but they will always have their cult following and Great friendships with the other australian promotions.</p><p> </p><p>

Character:</p><p> </p><p>

Name: Zack Neworld</p><p>

Nationality: Australian</p><p>

Size: Middleweight</p><p>

Style: Technician</p><p>

Finisher: The New World (Branbuster) and New Zealand Drop (Burning Hammer)</p><p>

Gimmick: Patriot</p><p>

Stats: Great wrestler overall</p><p>

Personality: Good Influence</p><p>

Promotion: NEZEW</p><p>

Push: Occasional Wrestler (Main Eventer Popularity)</p><p>

Picture: CVFP White Male 76</p><p>

Bio: "New Zealand Legend" or "Mr.New Zealand" are just some of the many "New Zealand Related Nicknames" of Zack Neworld,Overall he was always a big wrestler in Australia but specially in his "Home" of...NEW ZEALAND!!!,After succesful runs on ASF and being the main wrestler in the CWF before the arrival of James Commonwealth,Zack is now semi-retired and makes sporadic appaerances on his own company NEZEW that he created to "Train The New Generation" of Australia.</p><p> </p><p>

Name: Leon Genext</p><p>

Style: Entertainer</p><p>

Finisher: Generation Of Concentration (Slepper Hold)</p><p>

Gimmick: Blue Chipper</p><p>

Stats: Good wrestler and very charismatic</p><p>

Personality: Average influence but very social</p><p>

Push: Main Eventer</p><p>

Picture: Interprid Ian Identity</p><p>

Bio: Leon Thomas (Real Name) is probably the biggest fan of the superstar he grew wathcing Zack Neworld,He is such a big fan that he legally changed his name to "Leon Genext" and became a member of the Debut Roster of NEZEW after some time on the indies,his great in ring ability,charisma and friendship with Zack,he quicly rised to the Main Event and is probably the next "Call Up'" of the NEZEW Roster.</p><p> </p><p>

Name: Trevor Green</p><p>

Size: Light Heavyweight</p><p>

Style: Regular Wrestler</p><p>

Finisher: Mind Breaker (Canadian Backbreaker)</p><p>

Gimmick: Monster</p><p>

Stats: Great Wrestler overall,lack some charisma but haves menace for his size</p><p>

Personality: Bad Influence,Uses Steroids</p><p>

Promotion: CWF</p><p>

Push: Lower Midcarder</p><p>

Picture: Jeff Nova</p><p>

Bio: "The First Graduate" Trevor Green has his nickname based on the fact that he was the first wrestler and only to the time to be "Called Up" from NEZEW,He Debuted in CWF with some sort of Monster Push to become the next "Big Guy" to oppose James Commonwealth,He is currently on a winning streak defeanting a bunch of enhacement talents,jobbers and local wrestler to gain momentum.He is known for being very rude backtage and having bad relationships with his former NEZEW Colleagues for always cherring himself for being "The First Graduate"</p><p> </p><p>

Name: Jacob Green</p><p>

Style: Regular Wrestler</p><p>

Finisher: Mind Infection (Stunner)</p><p>

Gimmick: Blue Chipper</p><p>

Stats: Bad wrestler but charismatic and has potential</p><p>

Personality: Good influence</p><p>

Push: Enhacement Talent</p><p>

Picture: Jeremy Stone</p><p>

Bio: Jacob Green is the brother of "The First Graduate" Trevor Green,he doesnt have any wrestling knowledge to the moment since he is currently the only wrestler from NEZEW that doesnt trained previosly on the Australian National Academy,He is currently being used just as as enchacement talent but he is learning fast and rising the card of NEZEW.He has some Tension with his colleagues from NEZEW for being the brother of "The Jerk" (as they say) Trevor Green</p><p> </p><p>

Dojo:</p><p> </p><p>

Name: Australian National Academy</p><p>

Profile: The Australian National Academy is where most of the big wrestler of australian like James Commonwealth and Zack Zeworld trainer,its current head trainer is Zack and currently they have a "Rule" of everyone who graduates from the academy is immedeatly hired to NEZEW.</p><p>

Parent Company: NEZEW</p><p>

Head Trainer: Zack Neworld</p><p>

Enphasis: General Training</p><p>

Opened: 1950</p><p>

Character

Name: Shani Taylor

Style: Puroresu Style

Finisher: Australian Neck Breaker (Owen Hart Piledriver off the middle rope lol)

Gimmick: Any Legit, Brute, or Crazy Gimmick

Stats: 91 Puroresu, 89 Psychology, 83 Chain Wrestling, 77 Hardcore, 79 Stamina, 89 Basics, 81 Consistency, 86 Safety, 94 Menace, 89 Toughness, 88 Star Quality, 87 Charisma, 78 Selling, 98 Power, 83 Brawler, Heel 96, Legitimate 92, Respect 92, Reputation 100, Brute 89, Crazy 90 and rng the rest.

Promotion: Any

Push: Main Eventer or Womens Division

Picture: Any big, badass (hopefully cute lol) woman.

Bio: Shani Taylor is a relatively young, but highly regarded wrestler. At the age of 15 she left her home in Eastern Australia with her mother to go to Japan to learn the art of pro-wrestling. She was initially trained as a Japanese Junior, but quickly fell in love with the hard hitting Strong Style and started hitting the gym. By age 17 she had almost doubled her weight in muscle and had been trained in Strong Style. She was a very quick learner, some say it was genetic. Though there is no definitive proof, there are a few theories that she is the illegitimate daughter of one of the biggest names in Puroresu, (enter an old, legendary, male worker name here mod maker), which would explain how she has turned into such an athletic monster. Either way, one thing is for sure, she is big, strong, and quickly taking over the wrestling world.

How do you like it? I've made a badass, monster, future HoI inductee lol. Also, as a name for the mod, I nominate Fabverse...as it's part of your name and it sounds cool.

Great Character!!!

Character

Name: Shani Taylor

Style: Puroresu Style

Finisher: Australian Neck Breaker (Owen Hart Piledriver off the middle rope lol)

Gimmick: Any Legit, Brute, or Crazy Gimmick

Stats: 91 Puroresu, 89 Psychology, 83 Chain Wrestling, 77 Hardcore, 79 Stamina, 89 Basics, 81 Consistency, 86 Safety, 94 Menace, 89 Toughness, 88 Star Quality, 87 Charisma, 78 Selling, 98 Power, 83 Brawler, Heel 96, Legitimate 92, Respect 92, Reputation 100, Brute 89, Crazy 90 and rng the rest.

Promotion: Any

Push: Main Eventer or Womens Division

Picture: Any big, badass (hopefully cute lol) woman.

Bio: Shani Taylor is a relatively young, but highly regarded wrestler. At the age of 15 she left her home in Eastern Australia with her mother to go to Japan to learn the art of pro-wrestling. She was initially trained as a Japanese Junior, but quickly fell in love with the hard hitting Strong Style and started hitting the gym. By age 17 she had almost doubled her weight in muscle and had been trained in Strong Style. She was a very quick learner, some say it was genetic. Though there is no definitive proof, there are a few theories that she is the illegitimate daughter of one of the biggest names in Puroresu, (enter an old, legendary, male worker name here mod maker), which would explain how she has turned into such an athletic monster. Either way, one thing is for sure, she is big, strong, and quickly taking over the wrestling world.

How do you like it? I've made a badass, monster, future HoI inductee lol. Also, as a name for the mod, I nominate Fabverse...as it's part of your name and it sounds cool.

Gimmick: Thinking about Machine or Equality Fighter

Promotion: Since she is australian,would be cool an australian promotion,OWW doesnt have womens division,she alredy trained so NEZEW is out,She inst gimmicky for WWO but she would be perfect for CWF because of her hard-hitting style!,she could be the main heel of the womens division and the nemesis of the top face Jessie Commonwealth (will make a post about her later)!

Picture: Heavyweight women are very rare,what about Julliete King?

Old Japanese Legend: Sonkei Densetsu (probably will not make a post about him since he will be a "surprise" of the mod)

"How you like it?": Great Character,i look foward for more characters coming from you,you have talent!.

"Fabverse": could work since one character is named Fabio Lartman and he is a main character of the mod.

First Roster Complete!

The Cerberus Roster is complete!

Main Event:

Solar

Lunar

El Gigante Jr

Uno

Dos

Tres

Upper Midcard:

Cielo

El Bueno

El Malo

Grand

Magnus

Resplandor

Midcard:

Mancomunidad 1

Mancomunidad 2

Mascara Brasileira

Irish Mask

Powerhouse

Kai

Xiu

Zen

Lower Midcard:

Payaso

Bufon

Aguila

Eletrica

The Machine

Solo

Opener:

Rapido

Veloz

Ligero

Firme

Enhacement Talent:

The Slaughter

<p>Tanner Xavier</p><p> </p><p>

Character:</p><p> </p><p>

Name: Tanner Xavier</p><p>

Style: Entertainer</p><p>

Finisher: X-Factor (Underhook Piledriver)</p><p>

Gimmick: Evolution</p><p>

Stats: Excellent prospect and has potential but no pop at all (0 pop everywhere)</p><p>

Personality: Rookie</p><p>

Push: Enhancemet Talent</p><p>

Picture: Spencer Spade</p><p>

Bio: "The Evolution" Tanner Xavier is perhaps the biggest prospect in the wrestling world actually,even debuting just for 1 month,he alredy got a job with NEZEW but even Zack Neworld doesnt know what to teach him since looks like theres nothing he cant do,He has intoxicating Charisma,Good wrestling ability for someone of his age,impressive physical and the looks of a Star.Tanner is also a "Worldwide Player" since he has some knowing of japanese puro,american entertainment,mexican lucha and european hard-hitting,If he lives for his potential,the wrestling world is his for the taking.</p>

Jessie Commonwealth

Character:

Name: Jessie Commonwealth

Style: Technician

Finisher: Equality Driver (Snapmare Driver)

Gimmick: Equality Fighter

Stats: Good technical wrestler,charismatic and good Sex Appeal

Personality: Rookie

Push: Womens Division

Picture: Raven Robinson

Bio: Jessie Commonwealth is the sister of the legendary James Commonwelath,she got into wrestling by the influence of her brothers James and Chord,and was also personally trained by both of them,She has the incredible technic ability of James and the undeniable charisma of Chord.When the time to choose a company has come,she choosed CWF and this was a "Bond Breaker" with her brother Chord that works in WWO,She debuted with a "Equality Fighter" gimmick that was based on her real personality that women wrestling is getting too "Focused on sex appeal and not wrestling",something that she totally dissaproves.

Archived